- Text Size +

The phone call from Brian’s lawyer had put both Justin and Brian in a bad mood.

Brian poured himself a glass of whiskey, but traded it for the bottle shortly thereafter.

Justin sat on one end of the couch, focused on his laptop. “Stop sulking and come here. I need your help.”

“Do you realize it’s not ethical for me to help you?”

“You brought me into your office. I think you want my perspective more than anyone else’s.”

Brian leaned over the back of the couch, looking at the screen. A high quality photo editing and drawing program was running. Brian had wanted it for his Art Department for some time, but it was too expensive to get it installed on all of the computers.

Justin pulled up the virtual canvas, cracking his fingers in front of him. He tilted his head to look at Brian expectantly.

“Oh, you want me to tell you what to do?” Brian chuckled.

“It would be helpful to get some facts straight. I want to know pretty much everything about Kinnetik from the moment it was simply an idea to this moment.”

“You know when it was just an idea. You helped me—”

“No, Brian. You and Ted worked out the fine details. I know that you convinced some of your old accounts to join you, and I want to know their reasoning. I also want to know how fast people decided to try working with a new company, who influenced them, how much and how fast Kinnetik’s profits grew.”

“I can help with some of these. I hope you don’t expect me to remember everything.”

“Call Ted.”

“It’s Friday evening. Work hours are over,” Brian reminded him.

“Do you want this shit on your desk Monday morning so you can have something to start the campaign?”

“I don’t want it done perfectly. Just a rough sketch.”

“Then I’m not your guy for this. We could go upstairs and fuck, because I refuse to do this half assed job.”

Brian rounded the couch and sat next to Justin. “Tell me what you had in mind. We’ll have to make it work with what I can tell you off the top of my head, then we’ll get it right on Monday.”

“I’m thinking of a video. I want you to be star, but all the others will make an appearance eventually to show Kinnetik as a united company. There will be mentions of your best accounts and some of your ads for them. It’s going to take ages to get this whole thing just perfect, but it’s the only way to revive Kinnetik.”

“Did I ever mention how smart you are?” Brian asked in a proud voice.

Justin ducked his head. “Thanks.”

Brian took a swig from his bottle, leaning into Justin's side. “So where do we start?”

“First thing I want to portray is you sitting at a desk, thinking of opening a company when you thought your career had gone to shit. We’ll go through the accounts you started with, then slowly introduce the others. Next we’ll show the amazing team you have that helped, and then after going over the important ads you’ve created over the years, we’re going to conclude with the daring pro gay marriage campaign and how it brought your downfall, but Kinnetik is strong and it will get back on its feet no matter what obstacles it has to face – all because of the best manager.”

“I see.”

Justin smiled widely. “But I guess I’m tired after what a day we had at work. I’ll sketch my ideas tomorrow.”

Brian didn’t waste much time in pushing Justin against the arm of the couch, molding his lips over Justin's. Brian pushed his hands up Justin's shirt, touching his sides, stopping at his perky nipple. His thumbs pressed against Justin's sensitive nipples, making him moan loudly.

“Always so responsive,” Brian whispered.

He slowly divested Justin of his clothes, before undressing himself. Brian hadn’t taken care of Justin properly since their reunion, so he planned on rectifying that.

He lay on his stomach across the couch, arranging Justin's legs so they were draped over his shoulders.

“Holy fuck!” Justin threw his head back, grabbing his dick. “Fuck, yes!”

Brian smirked against Justin's ass, licking around the rim.

“Oh, God,” Justin breathed out, wrapping his fist in Brian's hair. “Fuck, Brian!”

Brian set to work on giving Justin the best rimjob he had in years. Soon, he pushed in two fingers coated in saliva, before holding Justin open so he could fuck him with his tongue.

“I’m gonna— Bri...aaaaaan!” Justin seized up, nearly toppling over the couch if it weren’t for Brian keeping a firm grip on his thighs.

Brian smiled, proud of his tongue skills. He cleaned Justin's dick, before licking his chest and shoulders where cum had landed when he had erupted earlier.

“I’ve still got it,” Brian said, chuckling.

“Was there any doubt?” Justin cupped his cheek. “Now fuck me. I want it hard.”

“Turn over. Hold onto the back of the couch.”

Brian rolled on a lubed condom. He dove deep inside Justin without any further preparation.

Justin shouted, gripping the couch. Brian found his prostate with his every harsh puncture inside his ass, making Justin scream until he was hoarse. When he thought he couldn’t handle anymore, Brian found a different angle, fucking him at a furious pace.

The sounds they created were obscene, but they were drowned out by Justin's cries of pleasure.

Brian took his hands off Justin's hips, making him collapse into the cushions, then pinched Justin's nipple. It was enough for Justin to convulse in pleasure as he came untouched.

“I’m not done,” Brian grunted into his neck, taking hold of Justin's hips again. He moved faster and deeper, dragging Justin's orgasm to the point where pleasure turned into pain.

When Justin came for a third time, though this time it was dry, Brian pushed hard into him, gasping against his ear, before spilling into the condom.

Justin immediately felt empty when Brian mustered enough energy to pull out and tie the condom. He touched his ass, amazed at feeling himself so open. On few occasions had Brian managed to wreck his ass this badly, like the time he had stolen Ted’s Viagra, or the time they had taken E and emptied a bottle of whiskey, or the time they had gotten engaged and christened the whole loft.

Brian knew Justin needed to be filled in such moments, and he pushed three fingers up his ass.

“Mhhm…” Justin leaned back into Brian's cold, sweat-covered chest.

“I should bring some toys over.”

Justin could only nod. He doubted he could speak again.

Brian wrapped his fingers into Justin's hair, tilting his head backwards, so they could kiss wetly. Justin sucked greedily at Brian's tongue, tasting himself there. He moaned, unsure if his body was ready for another round, thought he wanted more.

“How about a bath?” Brian suggested.

“Sounds heavenly,” Justin said in a scratchy voice.

“Go, fill the bathtub. I’ll bring the wine.”

“We have wine?” Justin gasped.

“Of course we do.” Brian smiled brilliantly.

#

Justin was in the bathtub when Brian appeared in the doorway with two glasses filled with red wine.

“You started without me,” Brian protested. He handed Justin a glass, before lowering himself into the tub, facing Justin.

“I could get used to this,” Justin said quietly. His voice was still raw, but getting better.

He let one of his feet touch Brian's abs, going up then down, dangerously close to Brian's hardening dick.

“As you might remember, I used to be a fan of showers.”

“But now you like baths?”

“Oh, I love baths. They’re my favorite thing, especially when I have you here all naked and wet.” Brian sipped from his glass. He searched for the remote control for the stereo, clicking a button once he found it.

“Classical music?” Justin could feel his eyebrows getting lost in his hair from the shock.

“It’s relaxing.”

Justin enjoyed the wine, lowering himself down further into the tub and closing his eyes. He loved the quiet of the moment. His lips turned up into a smile when Brian ran one of his hands over his calf.

“I wish this was real,” Justin whispered into his glass.

“It is real,” Brian said vehemently. “I’m real. You’re real. What we have is real, Justin.”

Justin blinked back tears. “It’s a lie, Brian.”

“Our love is not a lie.” Brian sat up, pulling Justin on his lap. “Look at me, you twat.” Brian forced Justin to look into his eyes with a hand on his chin. “I promise we’ll make this right.”

“Don’t make such promises.”

“I am, because I know I’m going to keep this promise.”

Justin pressed his cheek against Brian's shoulder. “You heard your lawyer.”

“Fuck Joe! People get married and divorced all the time. What’s the most common reason?”

“Difference of character? Or whatever it’s called,” Justin mumbled.

“The number one reason people divorce is infidelity.”

“You’ll end up in jail if they find out you cheated on him.”

“Not if I find out he cheated on me,” Brian said softly. “I’m going to talk to him to make sure the guys who follow us catch him in act. I’ll have that evidence.”

“I hate to say it, but what if Evan likes being married to you? What if he doesn’t want to divorce?”

“He’s out of town to get some, because I’m too paranoid about him finding someone here,” Brian explained.

“Let him find someone here so the people who are following you will see it too.” Justin drank half of his glass before setting it on the tile. “Though, I think he likes it this way. He has everything he’s wanted, from what you’ve told me. He has you, he’s always satisfied in bed, he’s your partner—” 

“Shh.” Brian pressed a finger to Justin's lips.

“How often do you fuck?” Justin demanded, sliding off Brian's lap.

“I don’t see how that has anything to do with our conversation.”

“It has to do everything with this whole thing. Because you don’t love him and you’re not satisfied, but he is! He’ll never let you fuck him.”

“Justin, you’re being ridiculous. I see this marriage as a business relationship with some benefits.”

“You actually allow someone to fuck you on a regular basis. How often?” Justin insisted. When Brian refused to answer, Justin used Brian's method with his fingers on Brian's chin.

“Almost every night, but like I said we haven’t done it more than twice in the past two weeks. Are you happy now?” Brian narrowed his eyes. “It doesn’t mean anything. It’s just another fuck.”

“Where you’re at the receiving end,” Justin pointed out. “It took hours, sometimes days, to get you to allow me near your ass. Now you’re giving it up freely to some old man.”

Brian snorted. He pulled Justin back into his arms, hugging him tightly. “This is how I’ve made my bed, by agreeing to marry him in order to save myself from fucking prison.”

“That’s insane! I doubt they’d have sent you to prison!”

“Joe is trying to find a way to save me, and I trust him to do it. We don’t know how long it’s going to take, but in the meantime, I have to suck it up.”

Justin nuzzled Brian's neck, swallowing his tears at the things Brian had to do in order to keep himself free.

Brian stroked a hand over Justin's hair. “I love you.”

Justin chewed on his lower lip so hard, he tasted blood. He had wanted to hear Brian say those words, but not when their future was uncertain.

“Did you hear me?” Brian pulled away so their eyes met. “I love you, Justin.”

“I heard you,” Justin choked out. “I love you so much.”

 

They shared a long kiss, filled with promises of forever.