- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It has been only forever...but I'm back. 

Justin returned to Brian forty-five minutes after he had left the meeting room. He knocked on the glass door of Brian's office, confused to see only Evan inside.

Evan gestured for him to step inside.

“Hey, I was supposed to meet Brian.”

“He’s in the bathroom.” Evan stared at him in a way that made Justin want to run for the hills. “Come here.” He beckoned with a finger.

Justin walked closer, not sure what to expect.

“You better be careful, little boy. If Brian ends up in jail over your romance, I’ll destroy you,” Evan hissed, glaring.

Thankfully, Brian left the bathroom at that moment, saving Justin from fumbling over an answer.

Justin had half the mind to bail on Brian, but he couldn't find his voice.

“Babylon, tonight?” Evan asked, curiously, as Brian packed for the day.

Brian shrugged. “Have fun! Don’t wait up.” He wrapped an arm around Justin, steering him out the door. “Did they give you any shit?”

Justin shook his head.

“Then, what’s wrong? You look…”

“Freaked out?” Justin joked, uneasily. “Look, I’ll tell you in the car.” He stepped away from Brian.

They walked in silence to Brian's Corvette. When they were seated inside, Brian turned to Justin, lifting a brow.

“You told Evan about us,” Justin stated softly. “I don’t blame you for not wanting to keep secrets from him, but he sort of threatened me.”

“He, what? I swear to God!” Brian reached for the door handle.

Justin lurched to stop him. “He’s right. Every rational part of my brain is telling me to put a stop to this affair, but I can’t. I’m too fucking weak when it comes to you. I won’t be able to stay away.”

“Same here, Sunshine.” Brian cupped Justin's cheek, leaning to nuzzle his nose.

“Not here, Brian.” Justin pulled away, looking out the window.

“How about we grab something to go and head to Britin?”

“Great idea!”

#

Justin battled Brian's fork out of the way, as he stabbed the last shrimp in the box. Brian tackled Justin to the floor, taking a bite from the shrimp.

“Asshole! You never left me the last piece on the plate.”

“You still have half of it,” Brian pointed out, rolling on his back next to Justin.

Justin wrapped his lips around what was left of the shrimp, chewing slowly. He stared at the high ceiling of the sitting room.

After a few minutes spent in silence, Justin stretched, digging his toes in the soft fabric of the carpet, turning to look at Brian. He shouldn’t have been surprised to find Brian watching him, but what surprised him was the enamored look in Brian's eyes. Brian rarely allowed others to see what he was feeling.

Justin shifted closer, kissing Brian's cheek, draping a leg between Brian's. He ran the tips of his fingers over Brian's bicep, as he chewed on his lower lip.

“Stop worrying. Let me solve this. You’re the last person I want to be worried about me.” Brian kissed Justin slowly. “Please, Justin.”

“You can’t tell me not to worry. That’s impossible!”

“How’s your hand?”

“It doesn’t hurt anymore. Don’t change the subject, Brian. Now it’s not only that attorney I’m worried about, but your husband, as well!”

Brian trapped Justin under him, gazing at him down his nose. “Let’s take your mind off this!”

Justin was ready to protest, but Brian was an expert at making Justin forget his train of thoughts. It was easy for Brian to divest Justin of the only piece of clothing he was wearing – his boxers – since they had hurriedly undressed the moment they had stepped into the house. The food had to be reheated, but neither of them had cared.

Brian threw Justin's boxers over his shoulder, before diving between Justin's spread legs.

“You promised,” Justin gasped out. “My turn.”

Brian rolled his eyes, sighing heavily. He gave Justin's ass one last lick, before he turned on his stomach. He bent a leg at the knee as he shot Justin the sluttiest look over his shoulder.

Justin surprised him by kissing his sole, then slowly made his way up Brian's leg until he reached the ass. Justin focused on giving Brian as much pleasure as Brian gave him when he rimmed him.

When Brian was close, Justin reached for a lubed condom, keeping a hand on Brian's ass, caressing the soft skin.

Brian flipped around, not meeting Justin's eyes.

It was the first time they would do it facing each other with Justin topping Brian. Justin didn’t want to ask why, because he knew. Brian allowed Evan to fuck him that way.

“Turn around,” Justin said in a rough voice.

Brian lifted a brow, in challenge.

Justin pressed a finger over Brian's lips. He couldn’t explain why he refused to make love with Brian facing each other, but it had something to do with Evan doing it as well.

Brian pushed Justin on his back, rolling the condom down on Justin's dick, before sinking on him slowly.

“I didn’t allow him to see my face when we fucked. Maybe once or twice after we made the deal to get married, but never after.”

Justin curled the fingers from his left hand around Brian’s fingers, basking in the bliss that was Brian's ass. Brian moved slowly, his head thrown back, his left hand anchoring his body between Justin's legs. Justin mostly allowed Brian to set the rhythm, while he sat up only to lick the sweat from Brian's jaw and kiss him wetly.

When they came, Brian lowered on Justin's chest, pressing his cheek to Justin's shoulder. Justin wrapped his arms around Brian's back, mindful of his cast.

#

Justin was standing on the back porch, smoking and looking at the sunset. The door opened, alerting him of Brian joining him.

He had gone to take a shower, while Justin had opted to clear his mind outside.

Brian wrapped his arms around Justin, nuzzling his left ear. Justin leaned back into Brian's embrace, inhaling from the nicotine.

“What are you thinking?” Brian asked.

Justin snorted. “I’m trying not to think, that’s the thing.”

“Easier said than done,” Brian said, squeezing Justin into his arms. “But I’m all for living in the moment.”

Justin tilted his head so he could look into Brian's eyes. “That’s not me. You know I worry about stuff. As if it wasn’t enough to be worried about someone noticing us, now I have to worry about Evan.”

“I told you, he won’t trouble us.”

“I need a distraction from all this thinking.” One of Brian's hands traveled lower until it reached Justin's ass. Justin slapped his hand. “It’s not always about sex.”

“Since when?”

Justin laughed. “I wish I could draw,” he mumbled wistfully.

Brian turned Justin into his arms, rubbing a hand over Justin's right arm. “I’m sorry.”

“Why?” He frowned.

“You fell because of me. I should have cleaned that puddle, or at least said something about the slippery floor.”

“It wasn’t your fault. And since when do you apologize so much?”

Brian shrugged, resting his forehead against Justin's. “You have no idea how much I want to do this the right way.”

Justin pressed his cheek against Brian's shoulder, enjoying his warmth. He refused to keep thinking of what they could have had, because the reality was cruel, yet they had each other. Justin was grateful for every stolen moment he had with Brian.

“So…Michael wants to revive Rage. We both do,” Justin said after a while.

“Let me guess, Rage has lost his mind and is in another relationship but still in love with JT?”

Justin shook his head. “We haven’t discussed ideas much, just the general desire to work on it again. Though, I’ve got a few ideas.” He met Brian's eyes. “I was thinking of JT and Rage getting separated by some evil force during their honeymoon.”

“So they got married?”

“Shush! And after years of searching, JT find Rage incarcerated and almost brainwashed, doing what the scientists want.”

“Sometimes, I’m wondering how your brain works.”

“My mind is a scary place,” Justin joked. “I have to run this idea by Michael, so don’t get your hopes up.”

“He might make it sound more realistic.”

“So you don’t like my idea?” Justin pushed away, narrowing his eyes.

“I didn’t say that, but it could use a more solid plot. What do the scientists want of Rage?”

“They’re using his mind controlling powers in their advantage.”

“Remind me to never get on your bad side,” Brian said seriously.

 

Justin smirked, burrowing closer into Brian's chest.

Chapter End Notes:

See you soon.