[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

Leaning back against the leather headrest, Brian let out a shaky breath, already feeling sweaty and a little disoriented. He realized he had two choices here, both potentially impacting his dignity in a major way. As much as he wanted to try to tough it out the additional half hour, to endure whatever happened next in the comfort of a Four Seasons Hotel suite, the reality of the situation was that Lindsay and Melanie’s neighborhood was much closer. And it was absolutely inevitable that Brian's body was going to revolt sooner than later.

Well, fuck.

***

Brian's planned trip to Toronto to spend time with Gus is interrupted by a very-much-unplanned illness, which gives him a lot of time to think, and leads to some unexpected revelations.


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Gus Marcus-Peterson, Jenny Rebecca Marcus-Peterson, Justin Taylor, Lindsay Peterson, Melanie Marcus
Tags: Anal Sex (Lots of it!), Established Relationship, F/F, Family, Fluff, Friendship, M/M, One-Shot, Post-series, Vulnerable Brian
Genres: Canon, Could be Canon, Drama, Hurt/Comfort
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Melanie/Lindsay
Challenges: None
Series: Fatherhood
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 22462 Read: 1251
ePub Downloads: 25 Published: May 13, 2019 Updated: May 13, 2019
Story Notes:

This is our 3rd Round Robin effort -- we think we're hooked!

This one had a mind of its own and threw Brian for quite a few loops! We hope you enjoy it!

AN: Gus uses "Ima" to refer to Melanie, which is a Hebrew word for "mom"

1. Convalescent Contemplation by TrueIllusion [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (22462 words)