- Text Size +

Brian and Justin are together, married and living at Britin. One day, Brian has to go out of town for a business trip. While meeting with the CEO of the company, who knows Brian is gay, suggests that since Brian's plane doesn't leave until the following day, he should check out the fairly new club in town. Brian has no intention of going, since him and Justin have been monogamous and kind of given up that lifestyle. When Brian has trouble falling asleep, he decides some fresh air is in order.

He ends up driving to the new club thinking he could get a foot in the door for Kinnetik. While he's sitting in his car debating whether he should go in due to the hour, he's sees someone that he can't believe going into the club. He waits a few minutes before exiting the car. Once in the club, he spots the guy, then takes a seat in the shadows of the club to observe him... it's Craig Taylor. Brian watches in abject horror as Craig is VERY into young boys. When he gets back to Pittsburgh, he decides to contact a private detective who is a friend of his to follow Craig to get pictures and videos of his exploits. He decides against telling Justin until he knows exactly what's going on.

Justin starts wondering what could be going on with Brian who seems to be taking private phone calls in his office. He's managed to hear snippets of conversations before Brian shuts his office door. After a few weeks passes, Justin has a recording device and video camera installed in Brian's office. Upon learning the truth, he decides to not confront Brian, waiting for him to come to him instead.

The story then leads to the underground world of Craig Taylor, and his sick exploits. When the whole thing hits the media, not only does this involve Craig, but Stockwell, Judge Russo, and Hobbs, SR., and any other villians the author chooses to exploit.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Only recommendation for the story - No Happy Ending For The Sickos.