- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'd love to see this picked up.

Lindsay Peterson is an only child, who's a spoiled, rich girl, whose mother died a year ago leaving her to inherit everything.

Brian Kinney is a very attractive man who has always been secretly attracted to men, but has denied those feelings due to the religious upbringing he had.

Lindsay and Brian are getting ready to graduate college. For the last two years, Lindsay has been working on Brian to marry her, stating her father can open many doors for him and help him start up his own business.

When Lindsay's father unexpectedly dies and Lindsay has to go back to Pittsburgh, Brian goes with her. After the funeral, Lindsay has Brian come with her for the reading of the will, which she knows is just a formality.

But, what happens when they walk into the attorney's office and there is a young blond sitting there and when Lindsay demands to be told what he is doing there, the attorney informs her that this is nineteen-year-old Justin Taylor, your half-brother, an artist who was raised by his single mother.

But what happens when the siblings are informed that Justin has inherited everything, leaving Lindsay disinherited, so she has no argument to challenge the will as she wouldn't be a beneficiary. With the comment that her father stated, "It's time she grew up and started earning her own money."

But what happens when Lindsay can't help but notice Brian's attention hasn't left the blond since they walked in the room?

Chapter End Notes:

I know this is kind of an off-the-wall AU, but I've had this percolating for quite a while and decided I'd put it out there, and hope for a taker.