- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay, back in early May, after watching the QaF online reunion fundraiser, I had this crazy idea with the hope that somehow it could be made into a reality, maybe an additional LGBTQ+ fundraiser with all the QAF cast chatting online together in character - maybe checking up on each other during quarantine. Of course that didn't happen because I have no clue how to even begin to make that happen, so here it is as a bunny...

 

Everyone is stuck wherever they were when the quarantine started. Maybe something like this...

Brian is out of town on a business trip for Kinnetik (one of the most sought after ad agencies in the country)

Justin is out of town for a showing (now a very successful artist)

Michael is out of town for a Comic Con

Ben is out of town for a teaching convention or maybe a writers' convention (maybe he is now a very successful author and no longer teaching)

Ted is in Florida helping his mother relocate to a warmer climate

Blake is out of town at a counseling seminar

Emmett is out of town handling a large celebrity event/wedding (one of the most sought after event planners)

Drew is out of town on Ironmen business (maybe he's now the coach)

Melanie is out of town at a CLE seminar (lawyers are required to have a certain amount of continuing education hours each year to keep up their license)

Lindsay is in Toronto with Gus and Jenny (or maybe somewhere close to Pittsburgh if they moved back to the States, but not actually in Pittsburgh)

Debbie is in Pittsburgh (she now owns Liberty Diner)

Carl is at his daughter's house - she just had a baby

Hunter is on tour with his band

Our favorite couples are now legally married; maybe even Brian and Justin. I think most fans would like to see them either married or at least still together. But Michael and Ben, Ted and Blake, Melanie and Lindsay, Debbie and Carl are all happily, and legally, married. Since Emmett was not paired up at the end of the series, and most fans like to pair him with a now over 21 Drew, I decided to add Drew as Emmett's husband.