- Text Size +

 

 

The day of Mel and Lindsay's wedding... Justin goes upstairs to check on something with Lindsay and overhears her telling Brian to keep the White Party tickets himself and go and do what Brian Kinney does best... f*ck lots and lots of men. He gets angry that Lindsay is undermining him in his relationship with Brian, so when Brian heads downstairs and Justin sees him, he tells him he changed his mind and he's going with him, instead.

B/J spend the night drinking and drugging, so after Brian catches the bouquet, they think it would be funny if they got married, too.

What happens when they don't find the wedding certificate until after they get back to Pittsburgh? What happens when Leda shows up and there is more of a strain on Mel and Lindsay's relationship? What happens when Brian gets a call in the middle of the night from CPS to come and get Gus after they were called to the house because of the fighting? What happens when B/J decide to fight for Primary care giver in order to rescue Gus from the fighting and abusive relationship? Can B/J make a go of their 'marriage' and raise Gus, showing everybody that they can do the whole marriage/relationship thing better than the rest?

And what happens when the 'family' learns of their marriage?

Chapter End Notes:

 

*In order for this to really work, Brian never relinquished his rights in Season 1.