- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My mind is working overtime... I hope there are no repeats from old bunnies...

What if Gus never existed? Would Brian and Justin still end up having the same type of relationship? Would Brian change his mind and agree when Mel wanted to have a baby?

What if Brian got to the bris too late?

What if Justin had hooked up with Ben before Michael met Ben in season 2? (Rather than Brian hooking up with Ben at the white party)

What would have happened if Brian and Justin witnessed the betting on how long their relationship would last in Season 2? Would Brian change his ways just to spite them?

What if Justin's father never threw him out of the house in S1, and had accepted his lifestyle? How do you think Brian and Justin's relationship would have developed?

What if Brian never gave up his parental rights for Gus?

What if Mel and Lindz hadn't walked in and interrupted the spanking scene?

What if Michael did not turn up when Justin and Brian were discussing the Carnivale poster at the loft?

What if Justin had shown up at the loft when Brian had his 'replacement' hustler there?

What if Justin was having a nightmare about Sap's party and talked in his sleep?

What if Brian had followed Justin on the night he confronted Chris Hobbs with the gun?

Chapter End Notes:

I really hope this motivates someone to write some of these. I don't believe I've ever read these scenarios.