- Text Size +

Chapter 1


“Now that is a perfect way to celebrate the end of the school year.” Gus said as he drug the silk robe across  Shelby’s chest, watching her nipples pucker at the feel of the smooth, cool material.


“We really don’t need to go anywhere, right now, do we?” Shelby’s hand danced its way down his body and he sucked his breath in as she grasped his flaccid cock.  


“Shelly, we have been in bed for fourteen hours now and if I am not mistaken we have both cum at least six times  and unless I am mistaken we slept less than six hours. Please, can we sleep for a little while.”


“Gus Kinney, what if your fathers knew you were turning down sex?”


Gus pressed his hands together as if in prayer, “Please, Miss, have mercy on this tired young man.”


Shelby had to laugh at this man she loved so much.  “Maybe you’re right. I am a little tired myself.” Shelby left her head fall on Gus’ chest and she ran her hand through the little bit of hair there.  “I love you, Gussy. I can never get enough of you but you aren’t going anywhere are you?”


“You can’t get rid of me, Shelly.”  He held her tightly against his body.  “I love you, too.” He kissed the top of her head.  “By the end of the summer we will be in our new house and if it works out the way we plan, I will be working with an architect by the fall semester.  I am so ready to get out there and do what I love. I am tired of the books but love the career.” Gus was surprised Shelby hadn’t responded. He glanced down and could see Shelby had fallen asleep.


Life at the vineyard had found its rhythm for Molly, too.   She and Paul lived in their cozy little cottage next to Gus and Shelby.   Molly enjoyed her job and after Christmas she had started doing the books for the store also.  She still worked thirty hours a week but only did two shifts at the store and worked the rest of the time from home doing the books.  She thought maybe she could do more books as Paul got older, at least until she could get a business going on her own. After Christmas, she started getting regular child support as well as a court document signing all her ex’s parental rights away. She wasn’t sure how Brian and Justin did that but she was thrilled.   She could basically live off what she was getting from him and that meant what she made would get her to her goal quicker and helping Gus and Shelby with their new house was going to be the perfect start, she hoped.


It was so much fun watching Paul grow and he was so happy with the family they were part of.  He loved Mary but now that school was done Mary was busy with her own kids for the summer. Thankfully, Shelby would watch him while she was working in town.  She loved her family, this family, more than she thought she ever would.


Justin was excited to spend more time with Brinn.  He hoped to work on her artistic ability this summer.  They were going to try different mediums and, hopefully, take a family vacation to visit several art galleries.  Brinn was excited about learning new skills from Justin and very excited about having both her dads to herself. Brian was going to be working on a few small projects in town this summer. He had plans to boost the economy by redeveloping several buildings in town. Both Brian and Justin had learned to love this smaller town and the people in it.  Things were picking up in the area and if they could help in any way they wanted to.


As the first day of summer vacation came to an end, Brian and Justin sat outside watching the flames in the fire pit.  Brinn was sleeping at Chantel so Brian and Justin had the house to themselves. They would go to bed soon but right now they were just content to talk quietly and look at the stars. Brian repositioned Justin in his arms so he was lying across his lap. “You know, twenty years ago I would never have dreamt that I would still be holding you in my arms.  I can’t imagine holding anyone else, “ Justin sighed as Brian’s mouth came down on his. They kissed lightly.


“Baby, I am so glad I’m the guy you sleep with more than once.”  They sat there for a few more minutes before Justin said, “What do you want to do for your birthday?  Don’t say nothing because something is going to happen. “


“Can you and I just take time together?  Maybe we could fly somewhere, just the two of us?  Do you think we could find a place to rent on the beach, this late?” Brian kissed him again with more passion this time.  Justin’s arm went around his neck increasing the depth. Brian’s hand landed on Justin’s crotch and as he moved his thumb up and down along his hardening cock.  


Justin pushed upward against Brian’s hand. Brian soon had the cock out and after sliding out from under Justin he bent over and kissed the tip of the cock.  He flicked his tongue on it and tasted Justin. His tongue continued to flick and lick but wasn’t taking him in his mouth.


“Baby, please!  I need more!” He tried to enter his mouth but Brian wouldn’t let him.”


“Oh, Sunshine, not yet.”  Brian continued to tease and taste until Justin was whimpering.  


Justin knew he couldn’t hold on any longer.  He grabbed Brian’s head and thrust into his now open mouth and shot over and over down his throat.  Justin’s whole body continued to shake. After giving him time to finish, Brian took him back in his arms and held him against his body.  Brian stood up and offered his hand to Justin. He pulled Justin into his arms, “You are the best birthday gift I could ever get.” After a long, probing kiss they separate.  


Justin reached around and grabbed Brian’s ass, pulling him in close.  He could feel Brian’s cock through the fabric. “I think I can help you with that, if you are interested anyway.”


“If we don’t go to the room now I may just have to fuck you against the door or bent over the chair.”


“As interesting as that could be, I would rather go play in that big, comfy bed especially since that bed is in a completely empty house. That means we can be as noisy as we want.  That means you could punish me for all the naughty things I have been up to lately.”


“Sonshine, I’m game to play but I still don’t get why that turns you on.”


“I really can’t tell you that either.  All I know is just the thought of your hand on my ass makes my cock twitch and when it is on fire and your rub your hand across the heated spot…” Justin thrust his pelvis against Brian and he could feel what even talking about it did to him.


“Well, you horny. little boy.” Brian grasped Justin’s cock, “Well, not so little.” He turned Justin toward the door, “Get that perfect little ass into our bedroom.  It sounds like I have my work cut out for me tonight.”


The men walked into their bedroom and both stripped. Before Justin knew what was happening, he was on his back on the bed and then Brian pulled out the ankle spreader.   “You planned on this all along?”


Brian smiled as he locked his ankles in the cuffs.  He then started spreading the legs further apart before pulled legs over Justin’s head and tied them to the headboard.


Justin groaned.


“Sunshine, are you alright? You’re not in distress?”


“I’m fine.  I know, I know! Safe words.  Now, please!” The anticipation of what Brian had planned was driving him crazy.


Brian walked away, leaving Justin with his bare ass in the air.  He walked to the end of the bed and opened the toy chest and pulled out a riding crop. He drug it across Justin’s bare ass and then Brian began multiple light paddles.  He fluttered landings all over and watched the skin grow pink. He continued this until the skin was red and from Justin’s trembling, Brian was sure he was sobbing silently. He tossed the crop to the side and, positioning himself on the bed, began stroking the red globes. With the first touch, Justin began to whimper. Soon, rather than his hands, Brian began trailing kisses over the reddened skin and then, his tongue ran down his perineum to the perfect bud.  His tongue began darting in and out of it. Justin cried out in the feel of Brian invading him.


“God, Brian, I need you!  I need you now! Oh, please, please, Baby.  I need you!” Justin sobbed. Brian was sure, he wouldn’t be able to handle it much longer.  He positioned himself between Justin’s legs, and as far apart as they were, Brian easily slid between them.  Now he could see Justin’s tear stained face. Brian started kissing away the tears as he moved deeper into him.  All Justin could say was, “I love you. I love you. I love you.” As the tension built, Brian moved faster and faster until he pressed tightly against Justin’s heated ass.  He bent over and claimed his husband’s mouth.


“I will never get enough of you, Sunshine.  NEVER!” Both men shouted as they orgasmed simultaneously.  Brian untied Justin’s feet and he stretched out flat. Brian dropped on top of him and slid to the side.  Trailing his hand down Justin’s sweat and cum covered body, Brian felt nothing but love emanate from his husband.


After lying together for a few minutes, Brian undid Justin’s feet and led him, on wobbly legs to the shower.  Justin stood there as Brian very gently washed him from head to toe. He gently kissed him from time to time as his hands moved over the body he knew better than his own.  He pulled Justin to him and just held him tight. “I love you,Sunshine.”


“Oh, Baby, I love you, too.”  


After drying off they slid into bed and slept in peace knowing all was right with your world.


After Brian left for a meeting the next morning, Justin started making plans for Brian’s birthday party.  He sent an email out to Michael and Ben, Emmett and Drew, and Ted and Blake. He thought about the nephews but decided it would be great with the old gang and the spouses.  He knew he had to talk to Gus, Shelby, and Molly before anything was too set to make sure they could watch Brinn. He hoped to have time with Brian for a week. They would have the old gang with them for the weekend and then have the rest of the week for the two of them.  


Justin started Brinn on an art project and said he would be back in 30 minutes to see her progress.  He jogged down to the cottages and knocked on Gus’ door. It opened but instead of Gus he saw Molly. He looked at the other cottage and then smiled at his sister.  “This is a pleasant surprise.” He kissed Molly and saw Shelby bouncing Paul on her lap. Justin walked over and smiled at Shelby, “May I?” He reached for Paul and Paul reached for his uncle.  


Paul squealed as Justin threw him in the air and caught him.  He snuggled into Justin’s arms. “To what do we owe this visit to our humble cottage?”  Molly asked and both women laughed.


“How would you ladies like to go shopping this afternoon, or go to a movie?  Brinn and I would love to take care of this little guy,” Justin laid kisses on Paul’s neck and he giggled.


“What do you want, bro?  It is obviously you are after something.

Justin told them about Brian’s birthday next month and the surprise get away.  “He looked at Paul and said, “Now don’t you tell Brian about the surprise!” Paul smiled and blew bubbles.


“What do you say, Molly?  Shall we agree?” Shelby smiled up at Justin.  “I am sure we can make it work.”


“Of course, Justin, the three of us will work it out and right now, Shelby, let’s get changed and go into town!”


As Justin walked back to the studio with the happy little boy he was glad Brinn had gotten over her jealousy.  Both he and Brian had made sure they involved her as much as they could when Paul was around and she had grown to truly love the little boy.  


Entering the studio, Brinn didn’t even notice her daddy had arrived.  She was working on a painting. Justin had set out some random items on a table and Brinn was transporting the image onto the canvas.


“Babababa,” Paul cooed.


“Oh, hi  baby Paul.  Hi Daddy,” Brinn smiled and Justin had to laugh. Brinn had smears of paint on her face. There was a little white on her forehead and  blue on her cheek with a dot of red right on the tip of her nose.


“What is so funny, Daddy?”  Am I doing a bad job?”


“No sweetie, you are doing a fantastic job,” picking up a paper towel he walked over and tried to wipe some of the paint off, showing it to  Brinn.


Now she smiled, “I guess I got a little messy.”


“Messy is perfect when you are painting.  You have seen me with paint everywhere when I am painting.  I just wanted to let you know I am back at the house. I was going to start some lunch for the three of us.  Did you want to paint for a little longer?”


“Is it ok if I finish part of it?”


“Sure, Brinny.  Paul is spending part of the day with us while Molly and Shelby do  a little shopping.”


Justin noticed Brinn got a little pout on her face.  “Is something wrong?” he asked her.


“I just haven’t been shopping in a long time.”  she shrugged.


Justin realized she was right.  “How about you and I go shopping some day this week.  We will talk to your dad and maybe one of the days he is working we can go have lunch and then we can shop for a while.”


Brinn got a big grin on her face, “Just the two of us?”  


“Of course, just the two of us. We can go wherever you want for lunch with your dad.”


“What day?” she was so excited now she could hardly stand still.


“I will talk to your dad about it and figure out which day works best, Ok?”


“Oh yes!  Thanks, Daddy!  Now I’m going to finish part of this painting.  I will be in for lunch in a little while.”


Forty minutes later, using the intercom they had put in, Justin buzzed the studio and said, “Brinn, lunch is ready.”


“I’ll be right there,” she responded.


Justin had already fed Paul and laid him down for a nap and Brinn still hadn’t come in so he took the baby monitor with him and went out to Brinn’s studio. She again didn’t notice him until he had walked up behind her and softly said,  “Brinny, sweetie?” not wanting to scare her.


“Oh, Daddy. I’m sorry.”


Justin put his hands on her shoulders looking at the painting. “Your painting is beautiful and I would say it is time for a break.  Let’s wash up your brushes and then get your lunch.”



Molly and Shelby texted Gus and headed into town.  Neither of them had any real shopping to do but they both decided they could use something new for summer and Molly wanted to show her something at the shop.  After hearing what a success the last set was with Gus, Molly thought it was time for Shelby to get something new for both of them.


“Molly, are you trying to kill us?  If we have any more sex than we have now, one of us might not survive.”


“Rub it in, Shelby.” Molly looked up and saw the diner they planned to eat at.  “I’m hungry. Let’s get something to eat. We can sit and talk as long as we want to then.  


They ordered salads and an order of fries to share.  As they ate they talked. After talking about the new house and decorating ideas, Molly got a little quiet.


“Molly, is something wrong?”


“Shelby, if I am out of bounds just tell me and I won’t be mad but I know we always joke about your sex life but is it really that good?  I mean do you really always….well you know, get off? It has been so long since I have been with anyone and I have never been with anyone that...well, that cared how much I enjoyed myself.”


“I think it is time for you to start getting out there again.  And to answer your question, he makes my every never ending scream before he even thinks about getting off himself.” She trembled a bit. “Just thinking about his hands on my body makes me want him.”


“Do you think there are any other guys like him out there?”


“I think I got the best one but I am sure there are other good guys out there. And Gus could always give him lessons.”  They both laughed.


The diner was really busy so Molly took their glasses up to the counter to get refills.  She turned around with the filled glasses and out of nowhere a guy bumped her elbow sending soda everywhere.


“Oh, I am so sorry,  I wasn’t paying attention.” A server appeared with a cloth for Molly to wipe off her top where the soda had spilled and said she would bring fresh drinks to the table.  


Molly smiled at him, “It was just an accident.  I’m fine.”


“Your shirt is a little….”


“It’s fine.  It’s just a t shirt.  It will dry or I’ll grab a fresh one at the shop?”


“The shop?”


“I work part time at the lingerie shop around the corner.”


“Maybe you will let me take you out to lunch sometime to make up for my clumsiness.  My name is Andrew, by the way. Andrew Price,” He handed her a business card.


Molly looked at it, it said, ‘Price Enterprises, Andrew Price’ and listed his phone number.


“I’m Molly Taylor.”  She smiled up at the handsome young man.  “I better get back to my friend.”


“Lunch?”


“I work most Tuesdays and Thursday. Call or stop by the shop and we will set it up.”  With that Molly rejoined Shelby at the table where their fresh sodas had been delivered.


Shelby could barely control her curiosity.  “Who is that? He’s cute! What’s his name? Did he give you his card?”


Molly started laughing at her friend.  “His name is Andrew Price. I’m not exactly sure what he does but he gave me his card.”


“Don’t bullshit me, Molly Taylor!  You know more than that.”


“I know he is taking me to lunch next week.”


“When? Oh, this is exciting.”


“I told him I worked Tuesday and Thursday.  He will contact me there.”


“That was really smart, Molly.  That way he doesn’t know your number and can’t bug you if he isn’t as perfect as he looks.”


“Well, it’s obvious he isn’t perfect.  I mean I am covered with soda. If you’re finished, let’s head to the store.  I am sure I can find a fresh t shirt there.” When they went to pay, they were told the bill had been paid for by Mr. Price.


As they walked to the store, Shelby said, “Are you as excited as I am?”


“I hate to admit it but, YES!”  Molly almost skipped into the door.  After putting on a t shirt from the back room with some advertising on it, she was off to help Shelby find something special. Molly took her to the back of the shop where they had some specialty items.  “Shelby, go into the dressing room and I will bring you some things to try on.”


Five minutes later, Molly entered the dressing room where Shelby stood in her underwear.  Molly was carrying several items. All of them were corsets or bustiers. Molly offered her a seafoam green front lace corset.


“Molly, this isn’t anything I have ever….”


“Exactly!  It is time to shake things up.”


“I think you are trying to kill me.”  Shelby turned her back to Molly and tried on the corset.  When she had it as tight as she could get it she turned around. The garment had boosted her ample breasts and emphasised her narrow waist.


Molly looked at her almost stunned.  “You look amazing. If I wasn’t straight...you are gorgeous.”  


“How do you always know what will work on my body?  I just don’t have that skill.”


“You do just fine.  Oh, and this goes with the corset,”  She handed her a matching skirted panty.  


As Shelby slipped it over her own underwear, to get the idea she noticed something. “Molly, these are crotchless!”


“Well, yes they are,” She grinned, “I have to only imagine Gus’ reaction although he better thank me later.  I can get you something from our fetish section, in leather maybe?”


“No, I do like this one and Gus does this thing with his tongue….” She looked at the crotchless panties and sighed.  “Yes, I will definitely be getting this.”


Molly looked at Shelby, “So what does he do with his tongue? The only thing my ex ever did was shove it in my mouth once in a while as he shoved his dick in my snatch.”


Shelby was a bit shocked.  She had never heard Molly talk like that.  It was obvious how lonely, and to be honest, horny, Molly was but she also knew Molly wasn’t just going to fall into bed with the first man she met.  “Let’s just say your nephew knows exactly what makes me tremble.”


“Please don’t call him my nephew. I know he is but then I feel weird knowing so much about his sex life.  I just need a little romance. All I need is to find a nice guy and who knows, maybe I did today. If I do ever get to that point I might need some tips from you.  Obviously my experience was pretty vanilla and I have a feeling you have had all 51 flavors Gus has to offer.” Shelby grabbed Molly’s arm as the walked to the car.


Gus texted that he was done for the day as the women drove home.  As they drove up the drive Shelby asked, “Molly, can you take my bag? I will get it tomorrow when Gus is working.  I don’t think tonight will be the night for that. I am too tired for what that will bring on.”


“You can’t expect to have sex every night.” Molly said offhandedly.


“Oh, I didn’t say we wouldn’t have sex.  I think we have had sex all but a handful of nights since we got together.”


Molly’s mouth dropped open as Gus walked over and opened Shelby’s door.  He offered his hand and kissed her lightly. “Did you have fun?”


“We did. Molly has a date,”  she said to him.


“It isn’t a date.  It is lunch someday.”


“Ok, a predate,” Shelby said.


“Who is this guy?” Gus asked protectively.  


“His name is Andrew Price.  He spilled my soda so it is just an apology lunch.”


“Don’t let her fool you, Gus.  He is very nice looking and he definitely liked the way Molly looked.”


“Well, make sure you check with my dads.  They know all the businessmen in town. By the way, Molly, after dinner I would like you to look at some stuff for the house.  You, too, of course, Shelly. We are going to need to pick counters, flooring, and appliances very soon.”


“I’m glad you can help him with that.  I really don’t have any opinion except on maybe the appliances.”


Molly walked toward the house to get Paul and said she would be over after he was down for the night.


Justin had heard from Ted during the day.  He had taken charge at that end. Ted and Emmett would be coming alone.  Blake decided it was better for him to stay with their boys and Drew had some work conflicts.  So it would be the old crew. It would work for everyone to come the weekend after Brian’s birthday.  Justin and Brian would go down on Monday and their friends would fly in Friday morning and everyone would go home on Monday morning. Now Justin just had to keep the surprise.  


When Brian got home that afternoon Brinn was playing with Paul on the floor. “Did I miss a day with my little buddy?”


“Yes, Dad, Molly and Shelby are shopping so I am babysitting.”


“Well, it looks like you are doing a great job.”  Justin walked out from the laundry area and Brian pulled him into his arms and kissed him.


“Is that all you got?” Justin smiled up at him and Brian’s mouth came down again, this time crushing his mouth and pressing him tightly against the cabinet. By the time he stepped back, Justin groaned softly.  “I could use a little more of that. Before I forget, you need to clear your calendar for the week of your birthday. I am taking you someplace warm. Gus, Shelby, and Molly will watch Brinn and you and I will have complete privacy for a week. He began stroking Brian’s cock through his slacks.  He undid the zipper and slipped his hand and found the flesh.


“Oh God, I should know by now I need to knock.”  Molly stood in the doorway. Justin pulled his hand out and rezipped Brian’s pants. “All I get around this place is other people having sex.”


“I’m not having sex, Aunt Molly.” Brinn said loudly.  


“And you better not for let’s say, ten years or more.”


“I’d say twenty,” Brian chimed in.


“Hey guys, do you know an Andrew Price?”


Both men looked at her, “I’ve heard of him,” Brian stated. “I am not sure really what he does but I know he has a business.  I haven’t actually met him but know people that have.”


“Is he a good guy?”


“I can’t answer that without meeting him.  I know someone said they thought he was a little cocky, but I happen to love cocky,” Brian smirked at Molly and Justin.


“Why are you asking about him?” Justin asked curiously.


“I met him at lunch today.  We literally bumped into each other.  We are going to have lunch sometime next week.”


“Just be careful.  There are a lot of creeps out there.”  Justin started putting his arm around his sister.


“Um, I love you, Bro, but I know where that hand just was.  I think I will get my son and head to our place.”


“Ya, I guess I better wash my hands and finish ours,” Justin laughed.


Brinn walked Molly back to the cottages, helping carry the diaper bag.  As soon as they left the house Brian flipped Justin around and pulled his shorts down.  He quickly undid his fly and within seconds he was deep inside him. Pulling Justin’s shoulders against him, he softly said, “You still a little sore?”  He had noticed a couple bruises from their play the other night.


“I can feel it but I am always amazed how cleared my mind is after a night like that.  I get rid of any pent up emotions I don’t even realize I have.” Brian began to move but Justin could tell Brian wasn’t nearly as hard as he usually was and as he moved they both felt really good but soon Justin started getting nervous Brinn would walk in. “Baby, we better continue this later.  Brinn will be here soon.”


Brian wasn’t sure what just happened but he removed himself and went to shower without a word. This had only happened when he was sick but he had a really busy day and he was 50 now, not 30.  Maybe it would happen from time to time as he got older. Justin checked on dinner and asked Brinn to set the table for three. He then checked on Brian.


Brian stood naked in front of the full length mirror when Justin walked in.  Justin’s arms circled Brian’s waist and his hands reached down and started stroking Brian’s beautiful cock. It didn’t take long and Justin’s talented hands had brought Brian to full attention.


“See, Darling, there is nothing to worry about except you have to hold on to that until after Brinn is in bed and then you can screw me until sunrise,” he kissed Brian's shoulder blade. “I was thinking maybe we should practice restraint for a couple weeks before your birthday.  It has been a long time since we were celibate when we were together. We can kiss and touch above the waist but no sex oral or otherwise.”


“Why are you saying something so crazy?” He felt Justin’s cock bumping his ass.


“Brian, do you remember how amazing and intense it was when we get together after we do that ?”


“If that’s what you want but two weeks?”


“Starting tomorrow, no more sex until we get to our vacation.”


Brian sighed  deeply. “Since I know I will be busy the next couple weeks I will do it but this vacation better be so worth it.”  Brian pressed his naked body against Justin and said, “And be ready for bumpy ride tonight.” He laughed and said, ”I might need a bumpy ride myself.”



After Paul was in bed for the night Molly walked over to the other cottage. She took the baby monitor along in case he woke up.  It was such a beautiful night they sat outside. Gus started a fire in the fire pit and then opened the computer. After Shelby helped pick out appliances she listened to Gus and Molly talk shades and colors and timelines.  Finally she looked at the two of them. I have an idea. Why don’t the two of you make all the decisions and I will see it when it is done. I trust both of your tastes and I don’t have any?”


Gus pulled Shelby close and kissed her forehead.  “You have lots of taste. You chose me didn’t you? But seriously if Molly is willing to help me, I would love to be able to surprise you with the finished house but then you have to promise not to peek.”


“I didn’t say anything about not peeking.  I just don’t want to have to make any choices.’


Molly joined in, “I agree with Gus on this one, Shelby. I will help Gus with everything but you have to stay away until we are ready.  Of course, once in a while I might ask you between this chair or that one but you won’t have to look at 30 of them.”


“You would do that, Molly?  I have almost been sick thinking about having to make all those decisions with Gus. And of course, Gus can make all the decisions if he wants because it is his house.”


“Shelly, it is our house, and it will be our home for a very long time I hope.”  Molly’s heart melted at Gus’ words. Shelby was very lucky. Gus stood and kissed Shelby.  “I’m going to get my guitar if you two don’t mind.”


“I would love to hear you.  I have caught a note or two from time to time.  I have heard you are very talented.”


“I do Ok.  I miss playing regularly.”  Gus brought the computer in and came back out with his guitar.  He started playing softly as the women got quiet.


After he had finished a couple songs, Molly whispered, “You are more than Ok, Gus.  That was beautiful. Isn’t there some place around here you could play?”


“No, not in the local area.  We could really use a little wine bar in town but there may not be enough business to support a building.  It would almost have to be a location that did a daytime business too.”


“Ok, stop me if I am totally off the wall but what if we could open a wine bar along with a design store.  I bet Justin and Brian would help back it. Gus I know you are still finishing school but in the fall you’re working with an architect as an apprentice, right?  If you got your contractor’s license over the summer we could start slowly with a business. Maybe we would only have the bar open three nights a week first, Friday and Saturday of course and then maybe Tuesday or Wednesday.  Or even better maybe we would just do Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoon. We could of course feature Taylor-Kinney Vineyard.” Molly took a deep breath. “I’m sorry, I’m rambling about dreams.”


“I think it is an amazing idea,” Gus said. “It would be a perfect way for me to do both of my loves.”  He glanced at Shelby. “You know you are my only real love but I kept getting pulled both ways with a career and this would help me do both but I am not a business person.  Molly, do you think you could do the books for my business and yours and then you could take care of the wine bar, too.”


Shelby chimed in, “I would love to help.  I love working with Brinn but sometimes I feel like I never see anyone but the family.  If I worked there a couple shifts a week I would be able to meet a few people.”

“I am not sure I want you to meet more of the public.  What if you realize there is someone much better out there.” He set the guitar down and pulled Shelby onto his lap.  He kissed her and his hand ran under her shirt.


“There is no one better for me than you.” Shelby leaned into him.


“Um, why don’t I go to my place.  I should get to bed anyway. Paul will be up early.”  She gave Gus and Shelby both a kiss. “Gus, I will make my way out to the house in the morning.”


“Does that mean I can watch my other favorite man?”  


“Of course, he is all yours.”


“You two have fun.”  They were already kissing again so Molly closed the door to the cottage.


Shelby stood and took Gus’ hand.  After putting out the fire they walked to the door.  Shelly looked over her shoulder at Molly’s door. “I’m worried about her.  She is so lonely and then she sees us so happy and..” Gus’ hand went down her shorts, “And  obviously sexual, and she has no one.” Gus’ finger had already found her clit and she took in a sharp breathe.  They shut the door behind them and Gus picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her into the bedroom.


After making love they laid in each other’s arms.  “I was kind of hoping you stopped at Molly’s work today but I didn’t see any fun bag.”


“Well, actually, I did stop there.  Molly took it in with her bags. Shall we plan on a special night tomorrow night?”


“That sounds perfect. I’m make a nice dinner.”


“No, I think we will go out and maybe stay overnight somewhere.  And I can’t wait to see whatever you two picked out.”



Brinn had eaten and then asked if she and Chantel could sleep at the studio.  It was cleared with Mary and the intercom was set to open, allowing Brian and Justin to listen in and for the girls to buzz them if they needed anything.  


Brian and Justin met in the middle of the bed, both naked and ready.   “See, Baby, you are not having any problem…” Justin’s mouth slipped over Brian’s cock.  He was nearly ready to explode already. Justin let go of Brian’s cock and flipped to his side so Brian could enter him.  He was so in need of feeling Brian deep inside of him. He felt himself spread as Brian entered and as Brian moved in and out Justin fought not to lose control himself. He held himself tightly around the cock discouraging ejaculation.  He was saving it for Brian. He wanted to be deep inside Brian’s ass when he came. Justin used his muscles to squeeze Brian’s cock causing hims to shutter and cum. As soon as Brian had finished and withdrawn, Brian turned over offering himself to Justin.  Justin thrust into Brian. Brian cried out in pain and in one stroke he was buried all the way inside him. Justin brought his mouth to Brian’s ear. “I love you, Brian and in two weeks when we are in a very special place we can take our time and thoroughly love each other.  


Brian whimpered and then sighed as Justin reached for Brian’s cock.  Soon together they crested and tumbled over the top.


The sun was coming up as they spooned together and fell asleep.  Mary had plans of making the girls breakfast so the men slept in peace.   About 11:00 am Gus was at their door. “Dad, Pops, you decent or do I have to wait for you to finish?”


Groggily Justin responded, “Come in.”


“Ah, shit, did I wake you?”


“We had a, um, a late night.”  Justin said as Gus came over and kissed him.  


“We screwed until sun up and now sex is off limits for 2 weeks.  Your dad is trying to kill me with celibacy!”


“Oh, I remember you doing this once when I was a kid.  I am glad I’m not living in the house now.” Gus walked around and kissed his pops and then sat on the edge of the bed.  “I am sorry I woke you. I hope to take Shelby away overnight and I was wondering if you knew someplace less than two hours away that would be a nice place to go.  Maybe a bed and breakfast?”


“I think I have a place in mind.  I will set up a place and text you the details as soon as I get theme in place.” Justin said.


“Oh, and when we come back we, that is Molly, Shelby, and I have something to talk to you about. How about dinner tomorrow night?  We will be back by then.”


“That sounds intriguing.”


“You do know what realty is open in town, don’t you?” Gus directed the question to Brian.


“Well, I have a pretty good idea what’s available. I have a feeling, Sunshine, this is going to cost us a little money”


“There’s no one I’d rather spend it on.”  Justin leaned over Brian to get a hug from Gus, accidentally brushing Brian’s cock.


Brian took in a sharp breath.  “Have we already started our two weeks?”


Justin moved his body against Brian’s, “I think we have time for once more before noon.”


Gus moved to the door, “No wonder I always want sex.  I get it from the two of you!” By the time Gus shut the door he heard Brian gasping.



Gus went down to the cottage and found her packing for both of them.  “How about a little warm up?” Gus pulled her tightly against his body.  His hand went up under her shirt and began flicking her nipple with his finger.  She arched against him and his second hand went up so he could grasp both of her breasts.  Shelby sighed as her body began to respond. His tongue flicked into her ear and she shivered.  Gus pulled her shirt off so she stood nude in front of him. He turned her and laid her down on the bed.  He dropped to his knees and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He put her legs over his shoulders and, for a better angle, Gus grabbed a pillow and lifted her hips using his body.  This moved her pelvis enough that Gus could lower his head and began to feast. Within minutes she was beginning to gasp. His tongue drifted down lower and teased her bud. As his mouth moved back to her clit his finger began to invade her asshole.


“Oh, god, Gus, I’m going to cum.  Oh, Gussy, you are so….” Shelby screamed as he shoved his finger all the way in as he sucked hard on her clit.  She felt her whole body shatter. She grasped onto his neck and began to cry.


“Shelly, did I hurt you?  I’m sorry, don’t cry.” Gus moved up her body and claimed her lips.  Shelby’s arms went around his neck and just clung to him.


Moments later she sighed loudly, “You are so beyond wonderful.  I am the luckiest woman in the world. And not that I am complaining at the moment but where are we going?”


“Well, let me take a look at my phone and see if my dads quit screwing long enough to find us a place.”


“You walked in on your dads?”  


“No, I walked out on it though.  They didn’t even wait for me to leave the room.  I love those two so much.” Gus kissed her moved off her.  He looked at his phone and checked out the link his dad had set up. It was actually less than an hour away but it looked perfect.  


Shelby saw the look come across his face. “They got something set up?”


“Oh, did they and I just had an idea.  Stay there.” He pulled a box off the top shelf of the closet and brought it to the bed.  “You game for some fun?” The grin on his face had her a bit nervous.


“What are you talking about Gus Kinney?” The box was full of sex toys.  


“My dad gave me these probably before I was 18.  I have used some of them but I haven’t needed them in a long time.”

“You aren’t going to need them this weekend.” She reached for his crotch and he shivered.


“I know we don’t need them but I am thinking it might be fun. We only have an hour drive. Do you think you could handle an egg that long?” He pulled out a vibrator in the shape of an egg. “I’ll leave it on low.”


Gus inserted it and turned on the remote.  “Oh, my god! That feels so amazing. I know I will cum before the end of the hour.  I may cum with in a …” Gus turned the speed up and Shelby cried out as the first wave hit her.  With that she cried out and came hard for the second time in a few minutes. Gus turned it off.


“How about leaving it in but I won’t turn it on yet.  I will just surprise you once in a while.”


“I am definitely game.  Just don’t wear me out before we get there and, Gus, don’t make me embarrass myself in front of someone.”


“Shelly, I would never do that.  Well let’s get dressed and get going.  I’m ready. How long until you will be ready?”


“30 minutes?”


“That sounds great.  I am going over to talk to Molly about something for a few minutes.  I will be back before you are ready. Are you done packing?”


“No, I’ll bring it out when I am ready.”  As soon as Gus left, she dug through the box and found a couple toys she put in the bag and then zipped it shut.  Gus turned the vibrator on for a couple seconds from Molly’s house. That told her it had quite a range. She put on her new purchase and laced it extra tightly, almost making it hard to breath but adding to the excitement.  She put a loose dress on so it wasn’t obvious what she was wearing.



Gus pulled out a small remote as he talked to Molly about some design ideas.   “What’s that?” Molly asked quizzically.


“Oh we’re playing a little game.  This is the remote to a vibrator Shelly is wearing at the moment.”


“I didn’t even know there was such a thing.”


“Well, if you are interested in trying something, there is a box of stuff on our bed.  Help yourself. They are all clean and ready for use. I bet if I set this on 10 you will here all the way in here.”


Gus turned it on high and pressed the button.  Next door Shelby had to stop dead in her tracks and grab the counter, “GUS!”  and then she screamed.


Molly’s eyes got big.  “Did she just….”


“”Probably.  She may kill me when I get back in there but I doubt it.” He kissed Molly on the cheek.  “Seriously, Aunt Molly, find something to play with. You need a little fun in your life.”


As  Gus walked out of Molly’s Shelby was coming out of the cottage, looking a little unsteady.  He grabbed the bag out of her hand and put an arm around her.


“What the hell was that all about? One minute I am ready to leave and the next minute you set my body into overdrive.”


“Are you complaining?”


“Yes and no.  If you do that more than a couple times you may have to play with yourself tonight. I almost ended up on the floor.”


“I promise, I won’t.  I think I will just leave it on low in the car, if that’s ok with you?”


“That works for me. I will tell you if I need a break.”


Gus pulled her into his arms and kissed her.  “I love you, Shelby. I am so glad I came to my senses I figured out what I needed.”


As they pulled away, Molly stood at the window.  A tear slipped down her cheek. Each time she saw them the emptiness seemed to grow.  Maybe Andrew Price would be able to fill what was missing.



By the time Gus turned into the small inn, Shelby barely dared move.  Her body was on fire and when Gus reached for her hand and kissed it she shuttered.  He grabbed the bag out of the back and walked around to let her out. She tried to take a deep breath but couldn’t because of the corset.  She took his hand and leaned on him as they walked into the in. Gus checked them in and they were led to their room.


“Dinner will be delivered any time between 6:00 and 9:00.  What time would you prefer?”


Shelby looked at her watch.  It was 3:00. Looking at Gus she said, “Should we say 7:00? That gives us four hours to play. We will be ready for a break by then.”


Gus turned to the staff and said, “7:00 sounds perfect.”


Pointing toward double doors in the room he said, “Through there is the bedroom and bath and out the sliding door is a private patio with a hot tub. If you need anything feel free to call room service but otherwise you will not be disturbed until 7:00.”  Gus pulled out his wallet, “No, sir, your bill has been paid in full including gratuities,” and with that he walked out shutting the door behind him.


Gus walked over to Shelby and brushed her cheek, putting her hair behind her ear. As his mouth skimmed across the sensitive skin below her ear.

“Oh, Gus, I can’t breath.  I need you so bad.” Gus ran his hands down her sides for the first time and felt something unusual.  


“What is…”


“Sh, Gus,”  She took his hand and led him toward the bedroom.  Gus opened the double doors and both caught their breath. There was a large four poster bed draped with white netting.  There were lit candles everywhere each in what looked like a glass box.


“Wow,” was all that either of them could say but their astonishment was soon outweighed by their need.  Gus wrapped his arm around Shelby’s waist and turned toward her. He reached in his pocket and turned on the vibrator.  Shelby began to tremble. Her whole body was one big nerve ending. Gus reached down to the hem of her dress and in one slow motion he raised it over her head.  


Shelby stood with only the seafoam green corset and panties. Her skin was flushed from all the stimulation.  Gus noticed how small her waist was in it.


“Oh shit, Shelby, how can you even breath?  You look….” he buried his face in her cleavage.  He rained kisses all over the tops over her breasts and his tongue dove down between them.  He reached down and planned to press against the fabric between her legs but found none. His finger went into her dripping center pressing the vibrator further in causing her to nearly pass out with her breathing restricted.  


Shelby undid Gus’ pants and pulled out his cock.  “Now, Gus now! “ Gus reached up, pulled out the vibrator and in one quick move he pressed her against one of the posts and drove into her.  He lifted her off her feet. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he drove in over and over. Shelby was in a constant orgasm at this point and as Gus shouted and filled her, Shelby passed out.


Gus caught her and as he carried her to the bed a smile came across her face.  “Don’t look so worried, my love. I’m fine, but if you could loosen the laces I would appreciate it.”  Gus started to untied the laces on the corset and loosened them a bit. “Slowly, Gussy. It will hurt less if you let it out slowly.”


“Shelly, why did you do this to yourself?  My god, what if you couldn’t breath at all.”


“I could breathe enough when I was just sitting.  It was when you took my breath away I passed out.” Her hand moved under his shirt.  “Get rid of all this clothes and get in here. I am not nearly done for the day.”


“I will take this off,” he pulled off his shirt, “if you let me take off this.”  Gus began to loosen the corset more. As he unhooked it from the bottom he began to kiss the skin below and soon the string was loose and the corset laid out flat. Gus began to run  his tongue along the lines in her skin. As he reached her breasts his mouth and tongue were busy on her nipples.


“Oh, Gussy, I can’t again.  Not yet.” She rolled him onto his back and took over.  Starting at his mouth, she worked her way down. Soon one of her hands was like a glove around his cock while the other one moved lower and began pressing on his little pink bud. The moment she pressed hard enough for his finger to slide in her mouth enveloped his dick.   She stroked his prostate as her mouth began to move very slowly. Her tongue swirled around the tip and then followed the vein on the underside of it. Shelby began to insert a second finger and as she moved them in and out, Gus exploded in her mouth but instead of stopping she began to suck on it again.


“Holy shit, Shelly, what are you….” His flaccid cock began to respond again, “I,  I,” Gus began to thrash and although he didn’t have anything left but he felt his muscles respond as if he had more to give. “Wow!”


Shelby laid on her back next to Gus and reached for his hand.  They linked fingers and just laid there, comfortable in each other’s presence.  They both started dozing off and Gus pulled her close just before they fell asleep.  He realized he needed her in his arms to sleep. When he admitted to himself he was in love with her, he didn’t really know what being in love was yet.  Now he knew. He couldn’t imagine living without her. He could barely imagine being away from her for a night.


A half hour later she stirred and he kissed her.  “Hey, did you have a nice nap?” Shelby stretched like a cat in the sun. “You are so gorgeous. Why don’t you stay naked all the time?”


“Well, I am fairly sure Brian would kick me off the property if I did that.  He still doesn’t like me all that much...no that isn’t true. He doesn’t like me with you.  I wish I knew how to change his mind.”


“As much as I love Pops, I don’t really care what he thinks.  I know you are right for me. He will figure it out. What do you say we check out the hot tub?”


“That sounds wonderful.”


They strolled out on the private patio.  No one could see them from there. The hot tub was one of those you could swim laps in without going anywhere.  The water was the temperature of a pool which felt great in the warm June sun.


“How did Justin get a room like this the last minute peak season?”


“Did you happen to notice the painting behind the desk?”


“Actually, I did.  It was stunning! Is it one of Justin’s?”


“Yes, I think the owner has more than one of his.  I recognized the owner’s picture in the front lobby.  Shelby, do you ever think I am just sponging off my dads?  I mean I don’t pay for anything on my own. I mean I am building our amazing home and not paying for any of it.  It doesn’t make me much of a man.”


“Oh, Gussy!  Your dads want to do this for you.  Building that house is adding value to the property.  I am sure they have said no to you at times.


“Ya, not often but they definitely did in my teen years. But most of the time they told me to think it through and they backed my choice.”


“That’s because they knew you would make wise decisions. What’s the worst mistake you ever made.”


“Well, besides letting you go for a little while?” he kissed her gently and pulled her toward him.  He looked out at the ocean, “The worst mistake I made? I drove under the influence and I killed a guy.  Well, actually the other guy was far more drunk than I was high but I couldn’t help but feel guilty. I still think about that man and his family.  Angelica flew with me to Ibiza…”


“Angelica?  Is that Tony’s sister?”


“Ya, she was kind of my first girlfriend.  She is still a great friend but we went our own ways romantically.  I think we will always be close and since we are sort of family, we will always run into each other.”


“I have seen her.  She is stunning. Maybe I should get jealous.”  Shelby laughed a little.


“Oh, Shelly, I think you know how much I love you.  I want to be with you and only you. I want to be with you….”  He kissed her.


“I am sorry about the accident.  That had to be very hard. I can’t imagine.”


Gus laid his head on her shoulder.  “It was terrible. It took a lot of time for me to work through it but with help, I learned how to deal with the guilt. Jamie and I never mentioned it. I can tell you I have never and will never drive again with anything in my system.”


“I’m sorry you had to go through that and so young.”  She tilted his head back a bit and kissed him. “Why don’t we check out that lounger over there.  It looks very comfortable.”


“Well, I think it is our duty to check it out, don’t you?”  He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, spanking her bare cheeks that were pointing skyward.


She cried out in surprise. As he continued to rub it she sighed.


“Don’t tell me you like that and I never knew?”  Gus questioned.


“I am not sure I do but the surprise was kind of fun and I always love your hands on my body.”


“My dads do some kinky stuff in bed.  Dad really likes to be spanked.”


“Maybe we will have to play a little sometime,” Shelby said as he set her down on, what was truly, an outdoor bed.  


“Lay on your stomach, Shelly.  Let me rub that beautiful skin of yours,” Gus used deep pressure along her spine and worked outward.  He spent a good deal of time on her lower back before moving lower. He let his tongue trail all the way down her spine and then he continued lower. Gus softly said, “Get on your knees, Baby.”  


Shelby put her knees in the air but when she was going to raise her chest Gus pressed it down. “Just like this, Shelly.  Let me please you.”


As his tongue traveled her perineum she softly said, “You always please me, Gussy, always…” Shelby gasped as his tongue worked its way into her tight bud while his fingers entered her warm center.  She took a deep breath and pushed out a bit as Gus’ finger moved in. Shelby moaned as the pain went through her at the same time Gus stroked her clit sending a jolt through her. Her body didn’t know how to react.  He was completely still for a moment and then he began to move the fingers on both of his hands. “Oh, god, GUS.” It felt as though his fingers were rubbing against each other with just the thinnest of membrane between them.  The sensation it caused made her whole body tremble. Using his thumb to brush her clit several times, Shelby totally lost control of her body. She orgasmed so hard she couldn’t stay in the position she had been in.


Gus helped her turn to her back and laid down next to her. He began to take her into his arms but the next thing he knew she was on top of him straddling.  His hard cock was brushing against her as she teased him, not quite allowing entry. She then moved so the tip of his cock brushed her anus. “What do you want Gus? What would make you happier?”



“Shelby, you make me happy. I don’t need anything special.  I all need is you in my arms.”


As he spoke she began to lower herself onto Gus’ rock hard dick.  She did her best to relax her puckered bud as she let her weight pull her down.  She knew Gus didn’t need this but she also knew he enjoyed it so who was she not to offer it to him from time to time.  She tried not to let the pain show although with gravity pulling her down she felt like he was splitting her open. She closed her eyes and forced her body to relax.   Gus slowly began to move. Shelby leaned back on her own hands arching her back. Gus raised himself on his hands giving him leverage to drive into her. He reached forward with one hand and again brushed her tender inner lips triggering her to clamp down on his cock.  Gus leaned forward pulling her against his chest and sitting on the lounger they both orgasmed. Shelby’s arms went around his neck and she sobbed.


“Oh, Shelly, I’m sorry. I know that hurt you.  You don’t have to do that for me. I love you, I love you no matter what you do or don’t do.”


Shelby put her hands on either side of his face.  “No darling, this has nothing to do with physical pain.  My heart is so full. I have more emotions than I know what to do with.”  She moved feeling him deep inside her. The pain comes from knowing we can’t stay like this forever.  I know that is silly but just…”


“Oh, Shelly…” Gus claimed her lips.  


At 7:00 there was a knock on the door and Shelby, in a fluttering sundress, let the server in.  After setting up the table, the server said, “Is there anything else I can get you two.”


Gus looked things over.  “Could we have a bottle of sparkling wine?  Do you have the Taylor-Kinney Bubbling Brinn?”


“We should but we have trouble keeping that in stock.  It seems to be everyone’s favorite even at the hefty price.”


“I will tell my fathers you like it.”


“Oh, Mr. Kinney, I didn’t even make the connection.  I should have. Excuse me, I will be back in five minutes.”


“Shelby, you look so beautiful.” Gus kissed his way down her collar bone  and dipped his tongue into her cleavage. “No, I told myself we were going to only eat our meal, not each other for the next few hours.”  He turned on some music and took her in his arms. They moved slowly to the rhythm of the music. The server came and left again as they danced. Gus brought his knuckles to her cheekbone and slid them across it.  As they moved nearer her mouth his lips brushed hers. “Shall we eat?”


Shelby nodded and he led her to the table.  They sat and talked as they ate the meal. They sipped wine throughout, saving the Bubbling Brinn for later.  As they finished the meal, Gus stood. “Shall we go sit on the patio under the star?” Gus walked over and picked up a box.  “You might need this.”


“Gus, why did you….”


“Just open it.”  Shelby took off the lid and in it she found a white, sheer shawl.  It was gauzy with lace around the edge. “Oh, Gus, it is stunning. Where did…”


“It is something I saw in town one day and just knew it was made for you.”  He took it from her hands and wrapped it around her. It was soft on her shoulders.  “If you’ll grab the glasses I will get the Bubbly. I still laugh when I think of sparkling wine named after my sister.”


“Well, she is definitely bubbly,” Shelby kissed him as they walked out the door.  


The stars looked close enough to touch from this location.  They relaxed on the lounger holding hands and sipping the wine.  No talking was needed. They just enjoyed the beauty of the night.  Shelby’s head lulled on Gus’ shoulder and he dropped her hand to wrap his arm around her shoulder and pull her close.  Their lips met, “Darling, may I take you inside and make love with you the boring old fashioned way.”


“Making love with you is never boring, Gussy.”  She stood feeling the effects of their love making earlier.  Shelby led Gus to the bedroom and lit some candles before turning off the light and then her dress dropped to the floor.



Brian and Justin laid in bed side by side but not touching. “Baby, we can touch.”  Justin’s hand trailed down Brian’s arm. “We can kiss.” He rolled over and brushed his lips on Brian’s.  “Hold me, Baby.”


Brian pulled Justin nearer and kissed him deeply, “I love you, Sunshine. Are you really sure you want to do this for two whole weeks? Shouldn’t we show each other how much we love each other?”  Brian’s mouth began to drift lower.


“Brian, we can do this and in two weeks when we are….”


“Yes, Sunshine, where will we be in two weeks?”


“Did you really think I would fall for that? Just know it will be warm and sunny and we will hear the waves crash from our room.”


“That sounds perfect, as long as it is just the two of us.  The last thing I want is a big slashy party with people I don’t care about.  Promise there won’t be any wanna be friends there.”


“I promise that, Baby.”  Justin laid his head on Brian’s chest and both men drifted off to sleep.



Gus laid with his head on Shelby’s stomach. His hands gently stroked her inner thigh as her hands stroked his hair.  “Shelly, are you alright? You’ve had quite a workout today.”


“Trust me, Gus, I can keep up with you any day of the week and I wouldn’t trade any of these aches for anything.  I wish I knew you really understood how much I love you. Just thinking about you sometimes makes me want to cry.”


“Shelly, is there a reason you don’t want me to meet your parents? I mean we mentioned it at Thanksgiving and then you totally ignored my hints to go with you at Christmas.  And there was Easter… What’s wrong with me, Shelby?” He continued to draw lazy circles on her thigh.


“Oh, Gussy,” her voice cracked as she continued to stroke his curls.  “It isn’t you! How could you think that? I couldn’t be prouder to be with you.”


“Then why haven’t I met your family?”


“It’s my family, my parents, actually.  I love them but, they would never accept your family the way they are.  You have to understand. They grew up in a small town with very little exposure to the real world.  They can’t picture a loving family that happens to have two fathers or two mothers. I don’t know how they would react to finding out about your dads.  And I just couldn’t stand it if they hurt you. I don’t know how I would choose between them and you..”


“Oh, Shelly, you will never have to do that. If your parents can’t deal with my family I understand and if you love them, I love them.  I’m sorry I asked. I have something else to ask you.” Gus moved his hands through her light curls as they moved from her thighs up to her stomach and then he reached for something behind him.  She wasn’t sure where he found it but Gus came back with a little hinged box.


“Gus, what….”


“Open it.”


She sat up a bit in bed and opened the lid. Inside she found an antique heart locket on a chain so fine it was hard to imagine even wearing it.  “Oh, Gus, it is breathtaking.”


“It belonged to my mom’s grandmother.  Mom gave it to me when I turned 18 and told me to be sure I gave it to someone very special.  You are the only person I ever thought about giving it to. I love you and hope to be with you when I am as old as the necklace.”


“Do you have one more round in you tonight?” Shelby asked as her lips met his. He answered by rolling her flat on her back and kissed her as he gently slipped inside her.



As they drove home the next day, Shelby was very quiet.


“What are you thinking about, Shelly?”


“Gus, will you go home with me over Labor Day?”

“I would love to, Shelly.  Nothing would make me happier.”