- Text Size +

Chapter 10


“Good morning, Baby.”  Justin gently stroked his chest and gently started moving downward.  He looked at Brian’s face and he nodded slightly. Justin used the softest of touches making Brian sigh as he skimmed down his abdomen. He again made eye contact with Brian and he again nodded but the look on his face was less certain.  “Are you sure?”


“God, yes!  If I don’t get this working soon I am going to go insane.  I need you SO badly.” To prove his point he grabbed Justin’s head.  He crushed Justin’s lips and thrust his tongue deep into Justin’s mouth.  Justin groened. He needed Brian as much as Brian needed him.


Justin’s hand moved down and very gently took ahold of Brian’s cock.  The color was nearly back to normal and the swelling was almost gone. As he did Brian cried out.  He wasn’t sure if it was pain or something else from the tone. Justin jerked his hand back. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have.  I don’t want to hurt you.”


“Just look at it!”


Justin looked at Brian’s dick.  It was partially erect. “It hurts like hell but it’s working.”


Justin looked at Brian and said, “Tell me if you want me to stop.” Justin’s mouth slowly lowered onto it.  Brian’s fingers dug into Justin’s hair to hold onto it. Justin didn’t move. He just let Brian adjust and grow slowly.  Justin couldn’t stop himself. He slid his tongue over it. He had missed the feel of this beautiful penis. Before he realized it Brian began to whimper.  Justin could taste Brian and then his mouth was full of cum and as Brian cried out. Brian thrust into Justin’s mouth and then collapsed in tears.


“Oh, Baby, I shouldn’t have.” Justin pulled Brian close.  “I should have waited until…”


Brian slid his naked body against Justin’s.  “That hurt like hell but felt amazing! It works, sort of.  I am afraid we are a long way from four times a day but right now, I owe you one.”  This time Brian slid down Justin’s body and Justin laid back and sighed.



Tyler tried to sneak out of bed without waking Molly but she grabbed his hand before he got away.  “Where are you going?” she whispered.


“I need to get into work.  My supervisor is coming in today to talk about what my job description would be if I stay with them.  Tonight you and I can weigh the choices and we can make a decision. I need to get in the shower.” He slipped away but he barely got in the spray and the door opened and Molly stepped in.


“Let me wash  your back for you.”  Molly said as her arms wrapped around him and took the soap out of his hand.  She slid her now wet body against his back. Her hands started at his broad shoulders and slid the soap downward. When her hands reached the well developed ass she started slow circles on the beautiful mocha skin.


Before Molly realized it Tyler had turned around and lifted her off her feet.  “Damn it, woman, now I’m going to be late.” With a smile his mouth came down on hers. He turned her and pressed her against the shower wall as he entered her  from behind. At this angle every thrust he made pressed against her clit and soon she was gasping for control as she orgasmed. He then pressed against her pinning her to the wall as he climaxed, hanging on to her tightly. His arms reached around softly began to play with her nipples making her arch back against him. His hand then slid down and began to stroke her still sensitive clit.  Soon she was cumming again. God, this man just made her body sing.


“Taylor, I do need to get going. Please stay in here until I am out of the house so I don’t need to make love to you again before I leave. Shave your legs, wash your hair, and then come back into the bedroom.” He pulled her close and gave her a long, languid kiss.  “I love you, Molly Taylor Harris.” And he left her standing there with a smile on her face as she poured shampoo into her hand. When she came out 15 minutes later Paul was lying in his crib with a dry diaper and a bottle of milk. Laying by his feet was a piece of paper with a heart on it that said, ‘My daddy loves me and you.’ Damn she loved that man.



Molly arrived at the store front early.  She wanted to check out their private quarters before he arrived.  She had talked it over with him and because he had first been finishing his own house and was getting ready to start Dan’s they did the plans together but he wasn’t doing the remodel.  She parked in the back where their entry was. A large balcony was added on the upper floor where their main entrance was. There was also an inside staircase so when the weather was nasty they could use them instead.  It would also be how they would move from the business to the home.


Molly entered the space.  Because of the layout of the buildings she had to work a little to get the look and feel she wanted.  The entry was set up with a closet that could hide their everyday coats and shoes and yet there was room for a guest’s coat and a place to sit for a moment if that was needed. There was a short hallway that had a door into the kitchen.  It wasn’t large but it was set up for convenience and Justin insisted she get top of the line appliances. He said when she and Tyler wanted more room they could rent this for more if things were done top of the line. There was a dining room and large living room. This area was linked with a doorway to the space above the second building.  The master bedroom faced the street and there were two bedrooms as well as a bathroom. The master had its own bathroom. It was set up so the nights things were going on downstairs Paul’s room was the farthest from that area. They added soundproofing so even if things got loud downstairs the apartment should be fairly quiet.


Molly was standing in the bedroom space when she felt a presence.  She slowly turned to find Gus walking in the door. “Sorry, Mol. You were deep in thought. What ya’ thinking about?”


“I was thinking when you and I started throwing this around I had no idea I would be moving in  here with a husband and my son.”


“You don’t have any regrets, do you?”


“You’ve seen my husband.  What regrets could I have?”


“I have to admit, if we both had open relationships I might have to … Never mind. Please don’t tell Shelby I said that.  That is the one thing she still gets a little nervous about. Sure I look at men but she gives me everything I need.”


Molly draped an arm around his waist, “I won’t.  I trust you and I wouldn’t do anything that would hurt her. So does it look like they are doing a good job?”


“It does.  It reminds me a little of my dads’ loft in Pittsburgh.  It’s the front windows out onto the street. That was definitely set up as a bachelor’s pad and this is a home.  Once you get your personal touch in it, this will be great for you guys. It will be easy for you to have Paul with you in the shop part of the time.  Have you looked for a sitter yet?”


“No, I will have to decide how much I need someone and then find someone who can hopefully be flexible too.”


“I’ll keep an ear open.  If I hear of anyone I will let you know. Now, if you’re ready, I’d like to review the downstairs so I can run out to Dan’s soon.”


“Oh, ya.  I didn’t mean to waste your time.”  As they walked down the inner staircase Molly asked, “Any wedding plans started?”


“No, we are in no rush.  I wanted her to know I was committed because I don’t see myself ever with someone else but I am also 21, well almost 21, so there is no hurry.”


“True, Gus,, but Shelby is older.  Keep that in mind. I know she isn’t in a rush but I know you have talked about kids and you don’t want to wait too long.  I was thirty when I had Paul and I sometimes feel like if I want another it should happen soon. Right now I am happy with just practicing to get pregnant,” She winked at him, “But in the next year or two I hope to have another.”


“Maybe we will have to time them together, and like I said, I see no hardship practicing with your husband.”


“Trust me hard is never a problem,”  Molly stopped, “I can’t believe I just said that.”


Gus laughed loudly.  “You’re fine, Molly. I am kind of hoping we can have the wine bar set up by my birthday so we can  hold my party here. That gives us four weeks. I think we can do it. These guys are making good progress and if the liquor license isn’t in place my dads can just supply wine and we aren’t selling it so it should all be fine.”


“Oh, Gus, that sounds like and it would be a great way to show how the space could be used.  You are so young. How did you get to be so wise?”


“If I had to say, I would say it was because I had four parents who loved me and loved each other but it was never easy for them to be together so whoever I was with I stuck up for those that weren’t there.  I think your brother has always been the diplomat and when I was quite young I remember going to him when stuff was rough with the other three. This was before my dads were a permanent item. I am not sure Pops would be here anymore if it wasn’t for Dad.  He is Pop’s anchor.”


“Ya, my big brother is pretty special.”  They looked at a couple more things in the building and then Gus was off to Dan’s building site.  Molly answered a couple more questions and then texted Tyler to see if he was done with his meeting yet.  She walked out to her car and waited. She got a text back, ‘give me 30 minutes. Meet at the cafe?’ She responded with, ‘see you then’.


Molly decided to stop by the lingerie shop.  She had given her notice and would stop doing the books next week but maybe she should get her last paycheck in merchandise.  Molly picked out several things. She didn’t have time to try it on but since she worked there they let her take them home and was told she could bring back what didn’t work.  Molly couldn’t wait to try them out on Tyler. One of them was purely for sex appeal but the other two were things she would lounge around in but they were much sexier than what she usually wore.  Her ex would have called them frivolous. She hoped Tyler didn’t care. She glanced at her phone and realized she was going to be late. She hurried out the door and ran right into her husband.


“I had a feeling you would be here,” he pulled her close and kissed her.  “Hm, maybe we should forget about lunch and go right to dessert.”


“Um, that sounds good but you have to go back to work and I have to get back to our son.”


“Ok, ok,” he patted her ass, “let’s go eat.”  They got a table and ordered. He reached across and held her hand. “I can’t wait until we are living in town.  I plan to come home every day for a quicky.” He started laughing when he saw the look on her face.


“Don’t think I am going to hang at the apartment every day you want to scratch an itch,”  she snapped. “At least I hope my business is good enough I am not at home every day.”


“Darling, I was just joking although anytime I can spend with you is wonderful,” he took her hand and kissed it. “Taylor, relax. I didn’t mean anything.”


“I’m sorry.  So how did your meeting go? Have you decided what you are going to do?”


“Molly, I told you this is our decision, not mine. I think if I stay where I am it will be mostly a desk job.  I will process and decipher records for them and I might get called out once a month or so and be gone a night or two.  I would be in charge of the fraud division for the state.”


“And what would Dan’s job?  I might need to be gone once or twice a year for a longer amount of time but the time in between I would help Dan with his office but it would be much fewer hours in an average week.”


“Why do I feel like you are not telling me something?” Molly looked into his face.


“There is more danger involved.  We would go in and help solve problems.  Sometimes we might be rescuing captives or bringing someone in that we are hired to find.”


Molly’s face said everything she was thinking.  “Tyler, I …..”


“I would be able to spend so much more time with you and Paul if I worked for Dan. Dan has never lost an employee.”


“How many serious injuries have they had?”


“No one has died, Molly. I am in law enforcement and security. Danger is part of it.”


“Tyler, is this supposed to make me feel better?” Her heart was raising as it hit her.  Her husband had a very dangerous job.


Tyler saw the look on her face and moved to sit next to her in the booth. “Taylor, maybe we should talk about this later.”


She put her hands on either side of his face and said, “I just found you, Ty.  I can’t lose you now that I know what love really is.” He pulled her close and kissed her head.


“You are not going to get rid of me that easily.  I’ll stay with the CBI. I would never do anything that would bring pain to you or Paul.  I only want what’s best for all of us.”


Their food arrived and between them they split a burger, fries, and a salad.  When they finished eating Molly said, “What do you have planned for the rest of the day?”


“I planned to empty out the place I was staying.  The landlord is ready to rent it out so I need to get out the rest of my stuff.”


“Well, I could help you out and then maybe you and I could….actually maybe we could….” Molly rubbed against him.  She leaned in close, “There’s a bed there, right?”


“I love you, Mrs. Harris. And I love the way your mind works. There’s a shower, too.” He laughed as he kissed her.  “Let’s leave your car here. We’ll pick it up on our way back.”


“By the way, darling, the note you left with our son today, was so sweet.” She looked around and then pressed her hand against his crotch, “Oh, I remember that.  That gives me more pleasure than I knew was possible.”


”Oh, trust me it is eager to please,” he kissed her again. “We better get going. You have a wicked power over me, Taylor.  I can’t think straight and I lose control.”



They laid in the bed at his rental.  They both had a sheen of sweat on their heated body and yet Molly’s hands were busy.  He had to smile at her curiosity. Her first husband must have been a complete idiot. He sucked in his breath as her hand moved below his waist and played with his pubic hair and then gently stroked his cock.


“I always thought a guy’s dick, though pleasurable, was kind of ugly.  Yours has a beauty to it.” Tyler laughed. “I’m serious! Maybe it is because your skin is such a gorgeous, delectable color.”   She licked his nipple sending a shiver through him. “Turn over,” she ordered.’’


“Ok,” he turned onto his stomach, “Why?”


“I want to look at that amazing ass for a while.” She moved so her naked body straddled his legs.  She reached to his shoulders and ran her hands down his gleaming skin. When she got to his lower back she added lots of pressure, making him groan as she moved.


“That feels amazing.  My muscles were really tight there.”  Her hands then drifted lower and she began to massage his well shaped ass.


“I know you have had a lot more experience than I have and I am fine with that but I was wondering, Have you ever had someone play with your ass?”


“Well, I admit many women have admired it, most from afar,” he laughed.  “Are you asking if I have ever been penetrated?”


“Ya.” she was a bit shy now. “Obviously, my last year has been full of ass jokes and I know Shelby and Gus enjoy it, both of them.  So, have you?”


“I did have a girlfriend in college that was fascinated by it.  She fingered me a couple time. I can’t say it did much for me but if you want to play go for it.   You aren’t interested in having anal sex are you?”


“I don’t know.  Shelby loves it once in a while so maybe sometime we could try it.”  To his surprise he felt her tongue run down the valley between his firm globes.


“Oh god, Molly!” As he said this she landed on his bud. She felt his body tense as she licked it several times. “I have never...had...anyone do that.”


Molly stuck her finger in her mouth and then began to press for entry.  “Take a deep breath and let it out.” Tyler followed her direction and her finger slipped in as he blew the air out.  “So that’s what it feels like inside there. She slowly moved her finger in. “It doesn’t hurt, does it?”


“No, not really.  It feels like something is going the wrong way on a one way street but its not a dangerous situation. He forced himself to relax and Molly moved her finger a little trying to remember where Shelby said she should rub.   Molly crooked her finger and could tell from Tyler’s reaction she had found it. She continued to rub it gently and when she added more pressure Tyler spoke.


“Not so hard,” Molly lightened up and Tyler’s body began to quiver .  “That….I never….I need to cum. SHIT! I have never….”

When Molly reached between his legs and stroked the tender skin there he totally lost control and nearly pitched her off. She lost her balance and ended up lying on her back laughing.


“Holy shit, woman,” he pinned her to the mattress.  “I can honestly say no woman has ever made me feel like that. Maybe I should have tried guys.”  The look on her face made him laugh. “I am afraid what a guy would offer would be much bigger than your finger but, Taylor, that spot!  I know you don’t have that spot but are you interested in seeing what it feels like?”


“Yes, and very nervous about it,” she confessed.  


“Well, turn over.  Tell me to stop if you want me to.”


“Ok,” Molly turned onto her stomach and Tyler growled low in his throat.


“Oh, the things my mind is thinking…” his hand glided down her bare back and when it reached her upturned ass he swatted it lightly. He lightly sank his teeth into one of her cheeks and she wiggled her ass. Tyler moaned and repositioned himself so both hands were free.  He slipped the fingers of both hands inter her vagina and then he removed one hand and brought its damp fingers to her bud. He began to press gently and waited for her to accept him.


Molly let out her breath and Tyler was allowed entry.  “Oh, that is and odd….” She stopped as Tyler pressed all the way in and she felt his hand resting against her ass.  Then using his free hand he entered her vagina with his other fingers. He started pressing his fingers toward each other.  “Oh,” Molly said in a low whisper. “That is,” Tyler moved bother fingers and it was Molly’s turn to whimper. “Harder, please harder.”


Tyler moved again. Leaving his finger buried deep in her ass but now inserted his cock into her vagina. The feel of his cock against the pressure of his fingers had both of them climaxing.


“That was beyond…” Tyler dropped next to her and pulled her into his arms.


“Crazy!” Molly finished.  “Are you as tired as I am? Who knew making love was so much work.”


“Well, I might need to work many more hours a day.” He kissed her cheek. “I am trying to figure out what I did before you were in my life.”


“You had freedom.  You had no wife, no child. You made your own decisions.”  She stopped talking for a minute. “Tyler, I want you to take the job with Dan.”


“What?  But you…”


“I want you as happy as you make me and I know you want to take the job with Dan. You have my blessing, even though you don’t need it. Just promise me you will always come back to us.”


“Taylor, after what you just did to my body, I will always come back to you. Thank you,” he kissed her and once more they made love.  


After a quick shower they finished packing up Tyler’s belongings and went to be with their son.



Shelby and Brinn were very excited to start a new school year.  Some of her classes were going to be online because Shelby was not as good in the advanced math and science classes as Brinn was going into.  However, she was there to assist and was still teaching the English and Social Science classes. They were spending their days in Brinn’s studio. It was a great place to hold her classes.  Today Shelby was glad Brinn could do classes online. She had woken up with a sore throat. She didn’t say anything to Gus. He was so busy and she knew it wasn’t serious but now that it was after lunch, she was feeling worse.  She saw Justin walked toward his studio. She was happy to see him heading there. That meant Brian was doing better.


“Justin?”  Shelby stopped him.


“Hey, Shelby, how’s it going?”


“Brinn is doing very well.  She’s excited about her new classes and wants to start working on a foreign language.” she rested against the door frame.


“Are you feeling Ok, Shelby?  You look a little pale.”


“That’s why I stopped you.  I woke up feeling a little under the weather and I thought it would get better once I was up but I think I may be feverish now,”  Justin had stepped up to her and touched her forehead.


“Yes, you are definitely warm.  Take one of the carts back to your place.  Take a warm shower and get into bed. I’ll stop by in a while and see if you need anything.”  He pressed a kiss to her cheek. “Go, I’ll get Brinn settled for the rest of the day.”


“Thanks, Justin. Please don’t tell Gus.  He is busy enough and I’m not seriously sick.”


“Ok, now go.  I’ll be over in a bit.”


Justin walked in to talk to Brinn while Shelby drove off.  Shelby texted him and said she was going to nap so not to come down for a while but she would keep her phone on, so when Brinn went to play with Chantel later in the afternoon Justin texted her.  There was no response. He wasn’t too worried but he pulled some soup out of the freezer and drove down to see her.


The view from this spot never would get old, Justin thought as he got out of the car.  He knocked but didn’t really expect an answer. He walked in and set the food down on the counter.  “Shelby!” he called out and waited for an answer. When he didn’t hear anything he moved upstairs. “Shelby?”  Standing at the door to the master suite he heard something coming from the bathroom. He stood outside the entrance and called her name once more.  When he still didn’t get a response he walked in. Shelby sat in the big hammered copper slipper tub with earbuds in. Her eyes were closed and her head rested against a cushion.  Gus had thought of everything. He may have to get one of those for their bath. Justin called her name very loudly and she lifted her head a little. Once more he said, “Shelby,” now she started and turned toward him.  He discreetly turned away.


“Oh, Justin!”  She sank back down in the tub.   She took out her ear buds and said, “Sorry, I didn’t hear you.”


“No, I’m the one who’s sorry.  I shouldn’t have barged in but you didn’t answer your phone and…”


“After my nap a bath sounded nice but I dozed off and now the water is kind of cold.  I forgot to turn on the tub heater. I’m not used to fancy things like this. Gus and I haven’t even had a chance to try it out.”


“Why don’t you get out of that cooled water?” Justin picked up the towel and held it up for her.  He averted his eyes but Shelby wasn’t shy. She stepped out of the water but as she did she started coughing.  Justin put his arm around her now that she was wrapped in a towel.


Shelby stepped into her closet and put on a robe.  She pulled it tight around her as she walked out. Justin pulled open the bed and Shelby got in.  “Why don’t you call an online doctor. See if they will give you a prescription. Brian has a late meeting.  He could pick it up for you. Gus should be home soon. I’ll get some dinner ready for the two of you.” A few minutes later Justin brought up a cup of hot tea with honey and lemon.  “Did you get through to a doctor?”


“I did.” Justin handed her the cup of tea. “Could you call Brian and have him pick it up at the pharmacy?”  


“Sure, drink your tea. I’ll call Bri.  You rest and take the rest of the week off.  I’ll take care of Brinn’s school.” Justin kissed her forehead and left the room.  


Justin called Brian.  “Hey, Sunshine. What’s up?”


“Can you stop by the pharmacy and pick up some meds for Shelby.  She’s not feeling well.”


“She’s not pregnant, is she?”


“No, why would you think that?”


“Never mind.  I should be home in about an hour.”


“How’s our friend feeling?” Justin had to ask.


“It is a little sore today.  It feels like it had a bit of a workout but it really wants to stretch again. I love you. See you soon.”


“Love you, too, Baby.”


Justin rummaged in the kitchen and started heating the soup and found a loaf of bread and got it ready to pop in the oven.  He was writing a note when he heard Gus pull into the garage. “Hey, gorgeous! I’m home.”


“Hi Handsome,” Justin responded.


“Dad, what are you doing here?”  


“Shelby’s not feeling well. Bri is bringing home a prescription for her and I have some soup on the stove and some cheesy bread that can go in the oven for about 20 minutes.”


“Gus, is that you?” Shelby’s voice came from upstairs.


“Ya, Shelly. I’ll be right up,” Gus turned to his dad.  “Thank you for taking care of her and us.” Gus hugged his dad and then heard Shelby coughing.  He moved toward the steps.


“I’ll send Brian down with the meds and let me know if I can do anything for the two of you.  I told her to take the week off. Love you.” Justin let himself out as Gus went up the stairs to be with his love.



When Brian arrived at the house he had already stopped at Gus and Shelby’s.  He walked in and pulled Justin into his arms, “Hey, Sunshine,” Justin saw the twinge cross his face but now he knew that was really a good sign.  Brian’s body was responding to him and nothing could please him more.


“Good grief, are you two at it again?”  Brinn said as she came around the corner, “But you know what I noticed when the family was all here.  Our family really likes to hug and kiss.”


“Come here Miss Thing and give your dad a hug.” Brinn walked over and hugged Brian who scooped her up.  “In another year or two I won’t be able to do that. So I hear you are getting some time off from school already.”


“Dad, I still had some of my classes.  I just did extra science and math today.”


“Well, I was thinking maybe your daddy would like to take you on a field trip for a couple days.”


“A field trip?” Justin and Brinn said it at the same time.


“I hope you don’t mind but I found out I need to take a quick trip to New York and I thought maybe the two of you could come along and visit a couple art galleries or just check up on your own work.”


“What do you say, Brinn?  Would you like to take a trip to the city?”


“Oh, yes! It has been a long time since we visited there.”


“Can we be ready tomorrow? We will just be gone two nights and be home by the weekend which gives us one week until Gus’ birthday party at the new business downtown.  Will that be enough time for you, Sunshine?”


“Yes, as long as we are back by Sunday.  I am supposed to help Molly start setting up the party room at the Wine and Design.  Maybe the sign will go up while we are gone. It is exciting to know Taylor Kinney’s Wine and Design is getting close.  It will get quiet around here once Molly, Paul, and Tyler move.”


“Do I have time to pack before dinner, Daddy?”  Brinn asked.


“Why don’t you get your suitcase out and start picking out your clothes.  Then when dinner is over we can put everything in the suitcase.”


“Ok,” and Brinn was gone.


Brian enfolded Justin in his arms from behind.  He kissing his neck. “I hope you don’t mind I did that in front of Brinn. I just didn’t want to be apart and I really do need to go to New York.”


“I am sure my agent wouldn’t mind seeing me but he probably won’t be happy when I leave.”


“So you are going to drop him?”


“I am.  I think it is time to move on.  I have been talking to a couple agencies.  I can be without for a while. You aren’t upset I didn’t tell you ahead of time are you?”


“No, I don’t ask you about every campaign I run.  We always tell each other what we’re doing and if I had an issue with it I would tell you.” As he talked his hands had worked their way down the front of Justin’s shorts.


“When do you think you will be up to 100%? I’m sorry.  I don’t want you to rush it.”


“I talked to the doctor today and he said as long as I can deal with the pain it should be safe to do the normal stuff, well what is normal for normal people so we at least can have sex again.”


“I promise to take it easy on you.” Justin turned and kissed him. “Now if you can keep your hands out of my pants for a while, I will get dinner on the table if you will pull the luggage down. After dinner I can get Brinn packed while you clean up in here and then we can pack.  Oh, I better let Gus and Shelby know.”


“I told them I thought it would be happening when I stopped there.”


“Ok, then I will tell Molly.  I am sure they are ready to move into something bigger. I wonder if Tyler has decided on his job yet.  I am sure he will before the end of the month when Mom and his mom come. She is going to be pissed when she finds this happened already in August but once she gets to know him she is going to love him.”


Molly and Tyler sat on the sofa of their little cottage. Paul had fallen asleep a few minutes earlier so they had some time to themselves.  “Tyler smiled at his wife. So do you think you want to be adventurous another time? I know I will welcome it anytime.” He pulled her close.  


“Someday I might want to try all the way but I don’t think I am ready for that yet.”


“Darling, it is fine if you never want anal sex but if you want to try it sometime I will do my best to make it a comfortable experience.”


The subject turned to Shelby.  “I hope Shelby gets better quickly.  She has a week until the party and Gus’ birthday.  I told her I would hang out there part of the day tomorrow.”


“Just don’t get sick yourself.”


“I won’t.  I am guessing most of the time Paul and I will spend downstairs and on the deck because I am guessing she will sleep a lot but I will make sure she eats and has things to drink.  It is such a hardship staying at a house like that.”


Tyler said, “I’m sorry I can’t afford a place like that for us yet.”


“Oh, Ty, I don’t need anything that grand.  I love our new place. I can’t wait to get in there. I would be happy with anyplace as long as you are there.”


“I believe that, Molly.” That sat in silence for several minutes mindlessly watching what was on the TV.  


“Did you tell Dan you made a decision?”


“I did but I told him he would have to wait until tomorrow to find out because I owe it to the CBI to resign first.”  Tyler tensed a bit, “Taylor, you have been really patient with me telling you about my daughter. Do you mind if I shut off the TV?”


“Not at all, Ty. I knew you would tell me when you were ready.” He guided her so she was lying across his lap and they could see each other’s faces.


“I was just out of college and I was with my college girlfriend.  We wanted to get married but Peggy Sue’s parents didn’t want her marrying a black man.”


“Peggy Sue, really?”  


“It was the South and they were very old fashioned that way.  Well, she got pregnant and she stayed with me until our daughter was born.  She was beautiful but her mom started having problems after that. It started as postpartum but her parents played it up and made her believe it was because of me that she wasn’t happy.  They told her if she moved home they would help her. Well, they got her so confused about two months after her birth, she took our daughter and disappeared. Her parents swear she didn’t come to them and after investigating them I have to believe them.”


Molly sat up and kissed him,” And you have never been able to track her down?”


“Oh, I tracked her down. Well, I guess I didn’t.  Two years after she left I got a call from her sister who I always got along with.  They had found Peggy’s body in a cabin near Asheville but there was no sign of our daughter.  There wasn’t a diaper or a sleeper in the place. I tracked her back a year and no one she met had ever seen a baby so in that first year something happened to our daughter.”

“Oh, I can’t imagine.  I am so sorry. What is her name? Your daughter.”


“Janna Lynn. “  Molly sat up so she was actually sitting on Tyler’s lap and she hugged him tightly.  Tyler sobbed for his daughter and Molly cried along with him. After Tyler pulled himself together he said, “Dan already has sent someone to the area and is trying to track that first year but she seems to have just appeared there. Someone does remember a man with her part of the time but no one felt like she was there against her will.


“I’m sorry, Ty.  I can’t imagine having Paul taken from me, not knowing if he was alright.”


“It was hard when I thought she was with her mother but Peggy, although she had some issues I didn’t think she would hurt her.”


“How did Peggy die?”


“They can’t be positive but they believe Peggy died of an overdose.  They just can’t tell if it was accidental, deliberate, or if someone killed her.”


“Taylor, promise me you won’t ever leave me without telling me where you are going.  I know we may have a fight at some point but don’t ever take our son and hide.”


“Ty, I promise.  You know I would run to the vineyard anyway.”  She smiled up at him.


“Yes I do, Taylor, and I know you are a fighter not a runner, and that’s a good thing.  Do you mind if we go to bed early tonight? I’m kind of tired.”


“Sure, darling.”  She stood and offered her hand. Tyler took it and followed his wife to the bedroom.



Brian and Justin got into bed after their packing was done.  Brian’s hand moved under the sheet and located Justin’s cock and Justin pulled him down for a kiss.  “Are you sure you are up for round two today?”


“I need to keep those muscles active so they don’t tighten again.  I know it is going to hurt like hell again but, who knows, I might learn to like the pain like you do.”


“No, you never will but I know you want to use it as much as I want you to.”  Justin kissed his way down Brian and began to lick and suck Brian and soon it was obvious he was about to cum so Justin sucked lightly and Brian cried out as he came again.  It truly was like pushing a muscle a little harder then the day before and as Brian relaxed again he felt the pleasure still.


“I guess we will just have to keep working that stiff muscle over and over until it gets back in shape.”


“Your turn,” Brian said, “Roll over and get that gorgeous ass in the air.  What would you like long, thick, beads, the paddle?”


“Oh god, yes the paddle and something long hat when you paddle….”  Justin was getting hard thinking about it already.


“I think I got it.”  Brian inserted the longest vibrator he could find and without any prep Brian lubed it and inserted it.  He slowed down when he realized how long it had been since Justin had taken anything. He turned on the vibrator and slid it in the rest of the way.  Justin then braced himself as the paddling began. After several strikes, Brian began to rub the heated cheeks and then turned the vibrator to high and moved so he could take Justin in his mouth.  That was all it took. Justin cried out as he climaxed in Brian’s mouth. After Brian used his tongue to clean him up, they fell asleep peacefully.



Gus and Shelby didn’t sleep well.  She coughed a lot and was running a fever but he refused to leave her by herself so when it was time for him to go to work he made sure she had some things to eat beside the bed and he had installed a coffee center in the master so she could always get tea if she wanted it.  He showered and dressed and then went to her side.


“Shelly, is there anything else I can get you?”


“Ah, Gussy, I am not helpless but I love you care so much.  Molly is going to stop by with Paul and all I want to do is sleep.”


“I will text you when I have a chance. Love you.” he kissed her forehead and left for work.  He called Molly who assured him she would be around most of the day so she would check on her.  


Tyler had gotten up early and left to go talk to his old and new boss.  He was so excited to work with Dan. He knew he would have to work for CBI for another 2 weeks but then he could start working with Dan and have so much more time to look for Janna.  Other than his wife and son, she was his main focus.


Justin woke up first and started to get up but Brian pulled him back.  “Hey, I’m in training. There is a muscle that needs stretching.”


Justin grinned at him, “You know you could do that yourself.”


“Ah, Sunshine it is so much faster when you help because I get motivated.”


“Well, let’s motivate each other.” Justin positioned his body over Brian’s and lowered his cock so it was just above Brian’s mouth and then his mouth came down on Brian’s cock.  Soon both of them were giving to the other.


“Now, we better get going or we will be late for the plane and you know the pilots get angry when they have to reschedule the flight plan.”


An hour later they were boarding the plane. Justin had checked with Shelby and Molly while Brian reviewed a couple things with Jim before they had left.  It was Wednesday morning and they planned to be back by Friday evening.


After landing in  New York a car dropped Brian off at the office and Brinn and Justin were taken to Dan’s secret garden.  Brinn loved that place and for the next two nights she was staying there, just her and her dads. Brian spent the day at the office while Justin and Brinn went to the gallery.  It didn’t take long for Justin to tell them he was taking his business elsewhere. There was some mild begging but Justin had made up his mind. There was a small art museum nearby so he and Brinn stopped in for awhile.  Brinn loved to look and learn. Justin had to laugh when she started telling one of the other visitors about the painting on the wall. Before they left the woman introduced herself to Justin and gave him her card. She was an administrator for  a school for gifted children and she was interested in Brinn’s education and was glad to hear she had every advantage.


As they walked home Brinn said, “I am glad you let me talk to her.  I know I shouldn’t talk to strangers but she was very nice and very intelligent.”


“I’m glad you realize you don’t talk to everyone because it can be dangerous.”


“Daddy, I remember what Christopher did to me, well to us. I would never have talked to her if you weren’t there and if she didn’t respond the way she did.”


“I am so glad to hear that.  So what do you think we should do for dinner with your dad tonight.”


“Can we order Chinese?  That’s all I want.”


“Oh, I think we can do that.”


“Daddy, do you have any friends here?”


“Well, I am sure if I think about it I know a few people yet.  Why are you asking?”


“I want you and Dad to go out and have fun tomorrow night.”


“That’s sweet, Brinny, but we took you along because we wanted to have a special time with you.”


“You and I will have a fun day tomorrow.  You and Dad have been so busy and then with Dad’s surgery, you just haven’t had a special night in a long time.”


“I would love that and I am sure your dad would, too.  I will see if one of your Dad’s employees could stay with you.  It’s not like you’re a baby. You can almost take care of yourself  and we wouldn’t be gone too long.”


“Let me call your dad a minute.”


Brian didn’t answer his cell so Justin called the office number.  “Kinnetik. How may I direct your call?” a male receptionist answered the phone.


“May I talk to Mr. Kinney please?”


“I’m sorry, Mr. Kinney is not available.”


“This is his husband. Please pass me through.”


“I’m sorry, sir, but I don’t interrupt Mr. Kinney without previous instructions. Have a good day, sir,” and the phone went dead.


“Brinn, how would you like to go see your dad at the office?”


“Sure, I don’t remember ever going there although I think I might have been there when I was very little.”


“You were but let’s go surprise him and I can put someone in his place.”


“Daddy, are you going to be impolite?”


“Probably,” he said as he smiled down at her.


They walked the short distance to the Kinnetik NYC building.  Justin had pulled on a pair of jeans and a T shirt this morning and had never changed.  He was having a relaxed day with his daughter. He wasn’t dressed to impress. As he walked into the office with Brinn by his side he looked like a twenty something grad student watching his little sister.


“May I help you?”  Justin recognized the voice as the person he talked to earlier.


“I’m here to see Brian.”


“Sir, I told you on the phone Mr. Kinney isn’t taking calls.”


“No, what you told me on the phone was that he wasn’t available.  Tell him he’s got company.”


“Sir,” the receptionist now got an attitude, “Brian does not spend time talking to the public when he visits our office.”


Justin and the young man exchanged several comments.  By now Justin had moved toward the door and the employee blocked him. Brinn took out her phone and texted her dad. “We are downstairs. Daddy’s getting mad.”


Brian heard a message come in from Brinn and glanced at his phone.  He saw he had missed a call from Justin and smiled when he read the message from Brinn. He looked at his NYC executive officer, “Sounds like I am going to have to save our new receptionist from my husband.  You are welcome to come and watch if you like. This could be fun.”


Brian and his companion looked down from the second floor onto the lobby.  “I don’t care how young and gorgeous you are or how perfect your bubble butt is you are not…”  Brian saw Justin’s hand clench and decided the fun was over.


Before he could say a word Brinn saw him.  “Hi Dad,” she waved at him.


“Hey Brinn.  Sunshine, I didn’t expect you to stop by.” Brian said as he descended the staircase.


“Brian, this….,” he glanced at Brinn, “this person refused to let me past or even buzz you.”  Brian bend and kissed the top of Brinn’s head and then took Justin in his arms and as his hand rested on that bubble butt he devoured Justin’s mouth.  Justin’s arms reflexively went around Brian’s neck.


“Um, Dads, this is getting embarrassing!”


Brian took a half step back and looked over at the receptionist, “Fredrick, it is Fredrick, right?” the young man nodded.  I would like you to meet my husband, Justin, and my daughter, Brinn.


The look on Fredrick's face said it all, “Oh, my, I am so sorry.  I was….”


“You were doing exactly what you were taught to do.  I should have told you they were with me this trip and I should have left pictures up here for you.  Justin, this is Fredrick. He has been trained to, under no circumstance, allow anyone beyond this point.  He is here to keep all of us safe. And I totally agree with his description of sexy as hell.”


“He did not say I was sexy as hell!” Justin still glared at the young man.  


“Well, that’s what he insinuated.”  


“I’m glad you came, Dad.  I thought Daddy was going to hit him.”


“Well, it is a good thing your Daddy didn’t do that because Fredrick here is trained in fighting.”


“Oh, come on, Baby.  This guy?”


“Yes.  He has been trained by some of Dan’s men to be the first line of defence. He did exactly as he was trained.”


Justin took a deep breath. “I…”


“I apologize Mr.….. I think you use Taylor if I remember correctly.  I thought I recognized you. I have seen your art. It is wonderful. I just never put you together with Mr. Kinney. If  you would have given me a few minutes to do some research…”


“Ya, I know.  I may have gone overboard a bit but I own this company and…”


“Sunshine, it was my fault.”


“Ok, I get it.”


“I told Dad something was going to happen if he didn’t get down here.”  Justin had to laugh at his daughter.


“Thank you, Brinny.  You may have saved me from a broken nose.”


“You have a beautiful, and from what I can see, smart, daughter.”


“Oh, if you only knew.”


“What did you come here for?  Did you just want to surprise me?”


“”No, Brinn had a brilliant idea.  She wants the two of us to have a night on the town tomorrow and that means we would  need to find someone to be there for Brinn while we are out. I thought someone here might spend a few hours with our daughter.”


“Please, gentlemen, I would gladly spend the evening with this charming young lady tomorrow for the confusion of today.”.


Justin looked over at Brian and let him know it was his call.  “You got a deal, Fredrick but don’t feel obligated. I am sure I can….


“I would be glad to spend the evening and I am sure Miss Brinn and I will be fine.”


“I will give you details tomorrow, Fredrick. Thanks.”


Brian picked Brinn up and put his free hand on Justin’s lower back letting it drift lower.  “I want to introduce you to someone.”


For the first time, Justin noticed the woman standing at the bottom of the steps. “Justin, this is our manager for the New York office.”


“I guess I made a terrible impression. I usually don’t make such a bad first impression.  In fact, most people find me quite enjoyable to be around.” They chatted for a few minutes while Brian and Brinn walked up to his office to get his briefcase.  By the time Brian returned with Brinn, Justin had everyone around laughing at something.


“Well, are you done socializing?  I hear we have Chinese to pick up on the way home.  In fact, I ordered it so we can pick it up on the way home.” They said goodbye to some of the staff and Brian on one side and Justin on the other held on to both of their hands as they walked toward home. Brinn told Brian all about the trip to the museum and the lady that talked to them.  She talked about what they should do tomorrow night when they were in the big city. Brian and Justin looked at each other and laughed.


“What is so funny?”


“I was wondering how you could talk so long without a breath.”  Brian swung her on his back for a piggy back ride. Justin went into the restaurant to pick up they food they had ordered and the three finished the short walk.  They entered the garden and went to what they considered their house. They ate and played a game and then Brinn went upstairs to write a paper about the adventure of the day.  


Brian helped put the leftovers in the refrigerator while Justin poured them each a glass of bourbon.  “Are you ready to go upstairs?” Justin handed one of the glasses to Brian.


“I am and I am not at all tired.”


“Oooo, I like the sound of that.”


“I won’t like it in the morning.  I have an 8:00 am meeting and we are still on west coast time.  That means I have to be up by 7:00 which of course will seem like 4:00 am.”


“You never need much sleep and I am going to bet we can find something to do until you are tired.”


“I’m willing to try. I’m not making any promises but I want to try.”


Justin kissed Brian, pressing him against the counter and dropping to his knees he unzipped Brian’s pants and lovingly took out his cock.  He ran his tongue down the length of it and then circled the head. As Justin started to feel the pulse of it and taste the saltiness of precum he stood up. He  took Brian’s hand and led him upstairs. “Go say goodnight to Brinn. Then come back to me.”


Brian went into Brinn’s room while Justin went into theirs.  Justin wanted Brian so badly but he wanted to make it a little easier for him.    He grabbed a large plug that was in the drawer and without thought he put lube on it and thrust it in one motion deep inside him.  He had to stop himself from cumming at the moment of the pain. But this should make it easier for Brian to enter. It had been so long since Brian had entered Justin and there was no substitute for the feel of the man you loved.  He lit candles and, after removing his clothes he sat and waited for Brian to return.


Brian tucked Brinn in and kissed her goodnight.  “It was very nice of you to think about giving Daddy and I a night alone.”


“Oh, Dad, I  don’t really know but I know you and Daddy have had a rough time since you had surgery.  I know you haven’t been completely healed but from the smile on Daddy’s face I got the idea it was getting better and I love to see you and Daddy happy.”


“You are the best girl a dad could have.  I love you, Brinny.”


“I love you, too, Dad.” Brian shut off the light and pulled the door closed.


Brian crossed the hall and opened the door.  The smell of candles greeted him. Justin was a bit uncomfortable sitting with the plug buried deep inside of him but waited where he was for a cue from Brian.  Making eye contact Brian slowly undressed. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and turned on some music and played it through the bluetooth speakers in the room. He reached a hand toward Justin who stood and stepped toward Brian.  Brian was still quite hard from Justin’s attention earlier and now Justin gently stroked him again.


Brian pressed his naked body against Justin’s as they swayed to the music. “I love you, Sunshine.  How do we deserve such happiness?” Their mouths met gently at first but as the moved to the music their tongues began to dance. Justin turned and pressed his ass against Brian’s cock very gently. “What’s this?” he tugged at the plug.


“I thought it might be easier for you if  it had been worked a little bit before… Brian I want to feel you so bad.  I was so scared it would never…..I had made peace with it because we would adapt but now that  this beautiful thing is working again, I can’t wait to feel you where you belong.”


Brian led him to the bed and as their lips met again Brian gently pulled out the  plug. They laid down together and his finger slipped in and gently began to rub his prostate.  His mouth went to Justin’s ear, “Don’t cum.” He continued to massage Justin deep inside until Justin was nearly in tears holding on.


“Please,” squeaked out.


“Turn over, Sunshine.”


Brian used lots of lube and as gently as possible, he pressed to enter.  He laid perfectly still, taking a deep breath to adjust to the pain that ripped through him.  “It really hurts,I don’t think I can move.”


Justin slowly began to contract his muscles around Brian’s and as he did he lost control causing his muscles to spasm around Brian and Justin nearly cried when he felt him spew hot cum deep inside him. He gently moved far enough away to turn and face him.  Justin had tears running down his face as did Brian. “I’m sorry it still hurts, Baby. It felt so amazing to have you in me again.”


“It felt amazing to be back inside you but I am afraid I am not up to more than once.”


“You will be UP to much more very soon. Remember when we were first in New York?”


“Yes, I came to find you because I couldn’t live without you. I needed you then and I need you now.  Next week it will be 21 years since the night we met and although we have done a lot of things wrong we definitely have done a lot of things right.  Just look at the beauty in the next room. I didn’t know that anything could be as perfect as our kids.”


“I love you, Brian.” He snuggled against him.  So what are we going to do tomorrow night?”


“Leave that to me. I will have Fredrick….”


“About Fredrick, do you really think it is safe to leave Brinn with him?”


“I think Fredrick will be able to survive,” Brian smiled at Justin.


“You know that isn’t what I meant.  Do you think Fredrick is caregiver material?”


“Fredrick is highly trained in security and face it, Brinn doesn’t need someone to change diapers.  She needs someone to watch a movie with and protect her.”


“You’re right.”


“Say that again,” He stroked Justin’s hair.


“You’re right,” he stretched his body against Brian.


“Once more?” Brian’s hand glided down Justin’s back


“You, my beloved, are right.” Justin’s mouth slid along Brian’s collar bone and then he laid his head there. “You are my beloved.” Brian pulled the blankets up and they slept.



The next day, Brian left early and made it to his meeting on time.  Justin and Brinn went shopping for the day. Brinn had grown over the summer and could use new fall and winter clothes. Justin decided to pick use a couple new shirts and picked up some new khakis.  He tried on the pants and decided to try the size smaller. They were snug but if he admitted it, his ass looked amazing in them. Brian didn’t tell him what they were doing but he had told him they didn’t need to wear suits, just something casual.  


On the way to the garden, Justin had picked up a lasagna on Brinn’s request and showed her how to run this TV while he went to get ready.  When Justin came down Brinn whistled. “Daddy, you look good enough to eat!”


Justin’s mouth dropped open and then he started laughing knowing she had no idea he hoped Brian felt the same.  Ten minutes later Brian buzzed from the street letting him know they were entering the garden. Brinn ran out of the cottage and into her dad’s arms. He plucked her up and she started talking to Fredrick like an old friend.


“Dad, Daddy is waiting for you in the bedroom. I think he wants to kiss you and doesn’t want to do it in front of company.”


“In that case….” Brian took the steps two at a time while Brinn showed Fredrick around the small house.


Brian stood in front of the door and took a deep breath.  He wasn’t sure why but he knocked on the door and then entered.  Brian caught his breath. Justin stood in the slightly too tight slacks with a slate blue shirt. A monochrome plaid jacket in a complimentary blue laid on the bed. He could even tell he spent extra time on his hair. “Not sure why you bothered to look so good.  Now I may have to rip it off you before we go.” He closed the space between them and pulled him close. His hand ran across Justin’s tight ass. “Did you paint those pants on?” Brian took a step back and indicated Justin should turn around. He dropped to his knees and pressed his face against Justin’s ass.  


“Do we have reservations?” Justin said after Brian had just  sat there for sometimes. Brian had snaked one hand between his legs and if he kept stroking him like that they would never leave.


“Damn, yes, I have reservations.  Get out of here,” he said as he stood up.  “I will be downstairs in a few minutes. I am going to get out of this suit and find something that will make me look half as good as you.”  


Justin kissed him, a hand on either cheek.  “You don’t even have to try and look better than me.”


Justin picked up his jacket and slowly walked to the door.  He felt Brian’s eyes looking at him the whole time until the door was shut.


As Justin walked down the steps, Fredrick couldn’t take his eyes off him.  “If I may say so, Mr. Taylor, you look stunning.”


“Justin, please.  I want to apologize for my behavior earlier.  I tend to get a little catty once in awhile. It isn’t often in Brian’s world that I’m not recognized.  I think it bruised my ego a little.”


“I truly should have recognized you.  May I say it was because you looked so young that threw me.  I would put you closer to 28 than 38.”


“Well, I am still 37,” Justin smiled. He took time to tell Fredrick about dinner for the two of them and that Brinn should be in bed by 11:00.  That sounded late but by tomorrow evening they would be in California again so the time would be adjusted.


Brian came downstairs about 10 minutes later looking perfect as usual.  They both kissed Brinn and said goodnight.


“So where are we going?”  Justin held onto Brian’s arm.


“It’s just around the corner.”  After a couple blocks Brian guided Justin to a door.  “Just on time, sir.” The maitre de said. “We will go dark in five minutes.”  They were led in and sat in a booth.


“Are we going to be eating in the dark?” Justin smiled. He wasn’t sure how romantic he thought this was.


“Yes, I have ordered our meals already.  I had to do that at the time of reservations. I have heard the food is very good.  The only bad thing is no one can see how gorgeous my husband is.”


“You are the only one I dressed for and will undress for you later.”  The lights went out and the room was thrown into complete darkness. By the time the salads arrived, Justin was having a hard time thinking straight.  Brian’s hand had moved to his crotch the moment the lights went out and it stayed there. As the heat of his hand soaked through the material, Justin grew harder. By the end of the meal, they were nearly making love at the table.  They knew the wait staff could see them but they didn’t care.


When they left the building, Brian led him around the corner and pressed him against the wall.  He attempted to slide his hand into the back of Justin’s pants but they were too tight for that. “Damn, those pants look amazing but are definitely not user friendly. There’s a club I thought you might like to spend a little time at.”


They took a cab and were escorted to a private room when they arrived.  It was a club like none he had been to. Yes, they could go dance if they  wanted to but from where they sat they could watch the fun and have some fun of their own.  Very soon they were in their own world. “Stand up, Sunshine.” Brian stated. Justin did as he was asked. Brian undid his fly and slowly peeled the pants down taking his briefs with it. He turned Justin around and had him bend over.  After spending several minutes rimming him Brian took a deep breath and pushed in. After a few strokes Brian knew this could be a night to remember. Pulling Justin upright so his back pressed against his own chest they swayed to the music coming from below.


“I’m back, Sunshine. Thank you for waiting,” he said and kissed Justin’s neck.


“I had no options. You hold my heart.”


When they arrived home at 2:00 a.m. Fredrick was dozing on the couch.  They tapped on the door hoping they wouldn’t scare him. He got up and unlocked the door. “I don’t have to ask you how your evening was.  You are both positively glowing.” He also noticed Justin was walking a little differently and he didn’t think it was from the tight pants. He wondered if they ever added to the twosome.   From the way they looked at each other he doubted it.


“Thanks for helping us out, Fredrick.  Any issues?”


“None other than she made me feel very uneducated. You have a brilliant child there.”

“Yes we are well aware of that.” Brian laughed.  “Oh by the way, you don’t have to go into work today. I told them  you wouldn’t be in because you were working directly for me.” He pulled is wallet out and handed him $200.  Do something fun today after getting some sleep. There is a taxi waiting for you out front. I have already paid him.”


“Thanks, Brian.”


“And Justin, it was really nice meeting such a talented artist.  I hope we run into each other again sometime.”


Brian locked up behind him and Justin grabbed a couple bottles of water before they ascended the stairs. They knew Brinn would probably be joining them in about 6 hours so they curled up and slept, both feeling totally fulfilled and loved.