- Text Size +

Chapter 12


By the time Molly had finally gotten into bed, Tyler was sound asleep.  She had wanted to finish unpacking the everything in the kitchen, and then the living room. When she did collapse into bed everything was in its place in their new place. In his sleep, Tyler pulled her close and murmured her name and kissed her head.  She was home.


Tyler woke up to find Molly warm and peaceful next to him.  Her hair was splayed across her pillowcase. He reached out and touched it.  It was soft and shiny. He then let his hand explore her hills and valleys. He could not stop himself.  His mouth kissed her lips and then it latched on to one of her nipples. His tongue played with the little pebble and when he felt her hand on his head and heard a little gasp. He switched to her breast and let his hand move downward between her legs. Her back arched as Tyler brought her to the edge but stopped just short of letting her climax.  As his mouth moved to hers, Tyler’s fingers moved farther back. Hers eyes flew open when his finger played at her bud. He looked her in the eye and she nodded. She did her best to relax as Tyler’s first digit entered her. There was some discomfort but no pain. As he moved the finger deep inside her. the feeling made her shiver.


“Relax now, Taylor.  As his tongue searched for hers he slowly inserted a second finger.  She tensed as there was pain now. “Do you want me to stop?”


“No, I want to know what it feels like. This might be one time I wish you weren’t so big.”


“Why don’t you turn over and raise that beautiful ass for me.” He kissed each of her round globes. “Tell me if you want me to stop.  You don’t have to.”


“Stop talking and get busy.”


Tyler entered her vagina and pulled out.  He placed his cock at the entrance and watched her bud stretch as he gently pressed against it.  Molly’s fingers dug into her pillow as pain shot through her body. Tyler moved slowly. He was amazed how her body accommodated his invasion. As he let her adjust he reached around and began to stroke her clit. As he brought her higher and higher he began to move inside her. Molly cried out when the sensation took her.  Tyler dropped his head back and he joined his wife in the pleasure.


A few minutes later they spooned on the bed.  “Taylor,” Tyler’s hand was resting comfortably on her inner thigh, “are you alright?”


“I have to admit that was more intense than I expected it to be.  It still feels like you are inside me. It is an uncomfortable feeling and yet it makes me excited. Make love to me again.” She faced him and began kissing him.  


“Let’s try out that amazing new shower we put in.  I need to clean up before I do anything else to that lovely body.

By the time they came out of the shower Tyler and Molly couldn’t imagine having anything but a pleasant day.  Molly heard Paul talking in his room so after pulling on her robe and slippers she padded over to his room. “Good morning, my beautiful boy. Let’s get you cleaned up a bit.” After he was dry and changed she walked back to the master.  “Hey, Daddy, can you watch this guy while I get breakfast for all of us?”


“There is nothing I would rather do or no place I would rather be than right here at this moment.” The smile Tyler had Molly’s heart fluttering.  “God, I love you Mr. Harris.”


“I love you, Mrs. Taylor-Harris.”



Dan woke up to Marcus saying something. “What?”  he looked over at Marcus, who was frantically pulling on his clothes.  He pulled him backward so he could give him a kiss.


“My mom is on her way over to my house.”


“Perfect! We can invite her in to my house and tell her what we were up to all night.”


“Dan! I have got to get next door.  I promise I will tell her today. Just give me time. I will text you once I know our plans.” Dan’s hand moved under the waistband of his pants and held Marcus for another five minutes before he let him go.  Dan was fairly sure he heard a car pulling up as he heard his back door alarm go off. He picked up his phone and shut it off. Maybe that distraction would give Marcus a couple seconds more time to get in the house.  He wasn’t sure what he would do if Marcus didn’t tell her. He couldn’t picture life without this man in it but he was so young. He used to tease Brian about Justin’s age difference and Marcus was at least five years younger than Justin.  They were both adults so it didn’t matter. He just couldn’t think about the fact he had lost his virginity about the time Marcus was born.


Marcus flew up the stairs and was yanking off his clothes from last night when his doorbell rang.  He yelled he was coming as he put on his robe and moved to the door. There was a low ache he felt after the night of making love that made him feel like Dan was with him.  He shivered as he pulled the door open. “I’m sorry,” he kissed her cheek, “I overslept.”


“Did that alarm I just heard wake you?”


“It did.  Dan must have forgotten to turn off his alarm when he opened the back door.  He drinks coffee out on the deck sometimes. I am going to need to jump in the shower.  Would you like some coffee? It shouldn’t take more than a few minutes.”


“You go ahead.  Maybe we should invite Dan to join us for brunch.”


“Mom, I doubt….”

“You go get ready.  I have some phone calls I can make.”


When Marcus came down 20 minutes later he found his mother on the back deck talking to Dan. “You look nice, Marc.  Doesn’t he look nice, Dan?”


Dan had to restrain himself from burying his head into Marcus’ freshly washed hair. “He does.” Dan said softly.


“Marc, I invited Dan to join us.  I know you thought he would be busy but he isn’t, so I can find out a few more things about his business and see if it would be a good fit for my campaign.


Marcus’ eyes were locked with Dan’s.  What was he thinking? Was he just going to blurt it out if he put it off?  “Mom, would you mind calling and checking if they still have our reservations.  It’s a great place but they sometimes mess that up. I just thought about something I need to talk to Dan about on the property he just bought.”


“Sure, I will give you a few minutes to talk business.”  She went in and closed the door behind her.


“Dan, what are you doing? I don’t need you to come along for this.  I will tell her.”


Dan grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the view of his back door.  He pulled Marcus to him and said, “We are in this together. I won’t bring it up but I will be there for you when you tell her. I love you. I don’t want you to face this alone.” Dan kissed him quickly.  I will meet you out front in five minutes.



Brian woke up first and he got a couple ibuprofen and some water and coffee for Justin.  He checked on Brinn who was already dressed. “Hi Sweetie, did you sleep well?”


“I did, Dad.” She snuggled into his hug.  “You need to shower. I don’t know what you smell like but you stink.” Brian smelled his skin and the scent of sex was oozing out of him.


“I plan to right now.  Can you make your own breakfast?”


“No problem.  Can I go over to Gus and Shelby’s and help with lunch?”


“Text them before you walk over.  Remember to be polite when you meet Shelby’s mom and ask her what she would like to be called.  She may prefer Mrs. Jones then Sally.”


“Ok, Dad.  Is Daddy up?”


“I think he will be when I go in there.”


“Ok, well, I will see you at lunch,” she kissed his cheek and he went back to his room.


Justin was laying on his side when Brian arrived. Brian sat next to him on the edge of the bed. He touched Justin’s cheek. “Sunshine, you probably better start waking up.  I brought you something for pain and water and coffee.”


Justin stretched and groaned. He took the pills out of Brian’s hand and swallowed them with the water.  He then drained the bottle of water. Brian leaned over and kissed him as he ran his hand down Justin’s back and saw him flinch when he got to his butt.  “I am so sorry. I swear I don’t know what came over me. I know Tyler is no threat. I just love you so much and after having issues lately I just keep thinking what if you do get tired of me someday.”


Justin sat up and kissed him. “Where’s Brinn? Do we have time for…” his hand settled on Brian’s lap.


“We always have time for that.  By the way our daughter said I stink. “  Justin buried his nose in Brian’s lap. “That is not where she smelled.”


“I think you smell just like sex and that smells amazing.” He lightly bit Brian’s cock through his shorts. Brian shivered and laid down, pulling a naked Justin on top of him.  Justin rolled off of him. “Not, this time. Turn over, baby.” Justin said as he tugged at Brian’s shorts. Brian did as Justin asked and he felt Justin’s lubed finger slid in and began to press against his prostate. He was not touching Brian in any other way. He stayed away so Brian could not feel anything but his finger.  As Brian’s need grew so did the need to touch Justin. He just needed to feel his body heat near him.


“Please, Sunshine, I need you.  Touch me.”


“I thought I was touching you,” he laughed a little bit as he wiggled this finger pressing harder.  Brian cried out.


“Justin, FUCK ME!”


“I can’t fuck you, darling.  I can only make love with you.” He spread lube on himself and pressed against Brian.  Justin lined up and in one move he buried himself deep inside Brian’s ass. He was fairly sure Brian climaxed as he entered. He pressed his chest against Brian’s back as he drove in over and over. Brian adjusted just a bit but it allowed Justin to go even deeper and Brian wanted everything Justin had to offer. Justin cried out as he exploded inside him. Brian flattened on the mattress and Justin laid on top of him.


“Oh god,” Brian said softly.  “I love you,Sunshine, and no matter what happens today with Shelby’s mom, you know that will never change and she will never convince me that what we have is wrong in any way.”


“I know that.  I just hope we can show her that.” He bit Brian’s ear playfully.  “We better shower and get ready for lunch.” Justin stood and walked toward the bathroom.  “Please come and wash my back.”


“I’ll wash a hell of a lot more than that.”  Brian followed him into the shower.



Shelby let Gus sleep when she woke up and showered.  By the time she came out of the bathroom, Gus handed her a cup of coffee and held one of his own. He kissed her. “Feeling better?”


“Yes, everyday I am a little better.”


“I don’t like to see you sick.”


“You don’t like not having sex a couple times a day.” She smiled at him.


“Shelly, you are an addiction I can’t get enough of.” He kissed her neck.  “I think I heard your mom a while ago. Oh, and Brinn is coming over to help with lunch.  She will probably be here in about half and hour. I didn’t think you would mind.”


“No, Mom will get a kick out of her and she is good at helping. And she can entertain Mom if I need to relax for a few minutes.”  


“Is that what we are calling it? Relaxing?” his hand creeped under her robe.  “I’m sorry. I know we don’t have time for that. I’m going to get in the shower.” He drained his coffee and set the mug down. He kissed her once more and left her alone.



Sally had gotten up and since Shelby and Gus were still sleeping she put on her jacket and went outside to take a walk. She walked up the drive and took one of the paths she had gone past.  It led to another house and the wine barns. She waved at a young boy in a window. He waved back. She continued and came up behind Gus’ family home. She noticed two small buildings behind it. One of those must be the school building Shelby used.  As she passed the main house the door popped open and a beautiful young girl came out, pulling a hoodie over her head. Sally stopped and looked at her. She recognized Brinn from a couple pictures Shelby had sent of the two of them.


“Good morning, Brinn.”


Brinn looked at the woman a little suspicious and said, “Good morning.” She took a step backward to be closer to the door.


“Oh, I am sorry, dear.  I am Sally, Shelby’s mom. I didn’t mean to scare you.”


“Oh,” Brinn smiled, “Nice to meet you, Mrs. Jones.” She walked up and put her hand out.  


Sally looked at her and smiled, “May I give you a hug. And please call me Sally, I feel like I already know you.”


“I love to hug.” Brinn threw her arms around Sally. “I was just coming to help with lunch.  My dads are awake but they are still in their room.”


“No one gave you breakfast?” Sally tensed.


“Oh, my dad offered but I can make my own peanut butter toast.  My daddy was just waking up. They don’t get to sleep in very often. They both work really hard.”


“So are you left to take care of yourself a lot?” Sally questioned.


“Oh, no.  I have so many people that love me.  My dad is usually home but if he has to go somewhere I can stay with Gus and Shelby or  Aunt Molly and Uncle Tyler. Well, they lived here until yesterday. Now they live in town but I could stay there if I needed to and my best friend lives in that house over there,” she pointed to the house she had passed.  Her mom watches me once in a while, too. But really, Daddy is usually here. He just needs to do art stuff once in a while.”


Sally thought about this.  It sounded like this little girl did have lots of good care. “I am sorry I looked at you funny when I first saw you.  We don’t get a lot of people I don’t know up here and since my dads have some money, people have been really mean to us a couple times.  When I was a baby I was kidnapped for a while. I don’t remember it, thankfully, but my dads were really scared”


“Oh my, I am the one who should be sorry.  I know this is private land and I should have realized….”


“But you are family now.  You are always welcome.” Brinn took her hand as they walked the rest of the way to Gus and Shelby’s house. “I really like their new house.  Don’t you like it?”


“It is very nice.  So is your brother.  So do you have the same mom as Gus?”


“Oh, no.  My dad, Brian, and Lindsay are Gus’ biological parents but he is very lucky he has four parents that love him. Well they love me, too, but they aren’t my moms.  My daddy, Justin is my biological dad and my mom, Tina, lives in Colorado. She tried to take me away when I was very little so I don’t see her often but I talk to her and I visit her once or twice a year.”


Brinn and Sally had arrived at the door and Shelby greeted them.  I was just about to wonder where you were keeping yourself but then I saw you walking with Brinn.  “Did she talk your ear off?”


“Not at all.  She was filling me in on the family tree.” the look she gave Shelby made her uneasy.


“Brinn, why don’t you go see what is taking your brother so long.  Tell him he is beautiful enough. He can stop looking at himself in the mirror.”


“Ok, but I’m going to tell him you said that.” Brinn giggled and rushed up the stairs.


“So,” Shelby made sure the door had closed upstairs. “I am sure you have questions.”  


“How does that poor child keep all the family members straight although she feels very loved and she is obviously brilliant but how does she keep straight Gus is her brother but not her brother and they share dads but not moms and she really doesn’t have a mom.  My guess is there are other siblings for both Gus and Brinn, too?”


“Gus has a sister and Brinn has a brother.”


“Do they share any of the same parents?”


“Mom, I don’t see how this is any of your business.  They are siblings in their hearts and that’s all that matters.”  Shelby took a deep breath. “Mom please don’t make any assumptions until you have met everyone. Of course, I am not sure you want to understand.”


Brinn’s high pitched squeal had both women looking up the open staircase. “Did you send this munchkin up to pester me?” Gus came down the stairs with Brinn over his shoulder. “She even made fun of me combing my  hair.” He made the appearance of throwing Brinn but he was careful to be sure she landed on the couch safely. Brinn giggled the whole time. “So what can I help with?” Gus asked as he walked over to Shelby and put his arms around her.  He wasn’t sure what had been going on but he could see the stress on Shelby’s face.


“Mom, would you mind peeling the potatoes?  Brinn, I bet my mom could use your help.”


“Ok.


“Gus, can you help me find the linens for the table.  I am not sure where we unpacked those.”


“Sure, Shelly.” Gus followed her into the laundry and took her in his arms. “Relax, whatever it is we can deal with it.”


“Gus, I don’t know if I can do this.  I love her but she just doesn’t understand. I can’t change 50 years of beliefs in a weekend.  But I don’t know if my heart can deal with this.”


“We are in this together and if she can’t manage to accept my family we will just visit them. They don’t have to come here. We better get out there and smile and make lunch.  We want it done by the time my dads get her. We want her with Brian as little as possible. We got this, Shelly.”


When they returned with the napkin and tablecloth Brinn was very involved in a story and Sally was hanging on every word with a big smile on her face.  Gus whispered, “At least she likes someone in my family.”


The pot roast with potatoes, carrots, and onions was in the oven roasting slowly. There was a cheesecake in the refrigerator slowly thawing for desserts and there was an antipasto plate to bring out to nibble on when Brian and Justin arrived.  They were bringing wine and rolls. Brinn called Gus and Shelby over and they all sat listening to Brinn tell her stories.



Marcus sat across the table from Dan with his mom at his side.  Judith carried on most of the conversation. She talked about her campaign and her competition.   Finally Dan stopped her, “So what is your platform, Judith? What are you for? What are you against?”


She rambled about many of the things she was for and against.  “So where do you stand on equal rights for the LBGTQ community?”  Dan saw Marcus physically shrink back when he asked this. He was sure Marcus didn’t want to hear her response.


“Well, Dan, honestly my backers are against equal rights, even if they wouldn’t say it in those terms.  I am not so naive to think this is a new problem, or a problem at all for that matter. I feel you have all the rights any other couples and families do but if my supporters are against it and everyone else is for it I just keep quiet. If they ask, I will take a half hearted stand that doesn’t say anything.”


“Most politicians would never be satisfied with a half hearted answer. What do you think would happen if you took a stand.”


“I would blend in with everyone else.”


“So let’s say, just to make a point,  Marcus was gay.” Marcus nearly dropped his glass of water. “Wouldn’t you want him to be treated fairly?”


“Of course, I would want him to be treated to the best because he deserves the best.”


“Doesn’t everyone want their child to have the best?  My parents could never accept me. They are both gone now but just before my dad died he sent me a letter.  He said he wished he could do it all over. He would have fought for me. Someone running for office should take a stand for all those who have no one fighting for them.” Without realizing it happened  Marcus and Dan linked hands across the table. Marcus jerked his hand back but it was too late. He slowly reached over again and took his hand.


“Mom, I have fought it for years. I can’t fight it anymore.  I need to be who I really am. We will lay low if you want us to but I will not deny who I am anymore. I love Dan.”


Judith stood and started toward the door. Dan stood and kissed Marcus, “Go after her.  I will be out in a few minutes.”


Marcus went outside to find his mother. She was halfway down the block when he caught up with her.  “Mother, please stop.” Judith stopped walking. “I didn’t mean to tell you this way. I was going to tell you today, just the two of us but you invited Dan and I couldn’t figure out how to tell you. Mom, I tried.  You know I dated but I could never fully engage. I had great friends but none of them made me lose sleep wondering when I would see them next or watch them walk out of a room and forget to breath because that person takes your breath away.” He looked at his mom and said, “Please say something.”


“Why didn’t I see it?  Was I really that bad a mother, that hard to talk to, that you couldn’t tell me?”


“Mom, you were a good mother but I never wanted to hurt your career.  You always told me to not stick out, don’t draw attention. I would do anything for you.  You were such a good mom and I love you and now I love Dan and he loves me.”


“And you two have…” she blushed and turned away.


“I have been with a few women but the first time with Dan, I knew I was where I belonged. Can you understand that, Mom?”


“I’ll admit it took me by surprise.  My handsome son was going to give me grandchildren.  Now I know that isn’t as likely. I love you, Marcus, but I think I would like to go back to the hotel now.  I need to think a few things through and talk to my manager to see what is the best way to present this.”


Dan came up behind Marcus and as Dan’s arms went around him he leaned against him.  “Sure, Judith, we will drive you back. I just wanted you to know I love your son. I hope he’ll marry me sometime soon but if it will help you, we will wait until after you run, we will but Marcus can’t deny who he is.”


They drove to the hotel in silence. Marcus walked her to her room and then kissed each of her cheeks. “I love you, mom.”


“I love you too, Marcus. I will talk to you in the morning.”


Marcus walked out of the hotel and directly into Dan’s arms.  “I am done hiding.” Dan brought his mouth down on Marcus’ and they both let out an audible sigh.



Justin and Brian decided to walk to Gus and Shelby’s.  They both did have kinks from lifting furniture all day on top of their bedroom activities.  A slow walk on a beautiful late morning was perfect.


“Sunshine, why am I nervous? I never get nervous.”


“Because you want your son’s life to be the best it can be and that includes Shelby.”


“She has really made his life more difficult.”


“Brian, up to this point you were the one adding the difficulty. Shelby is what makes Gus happy so if we need to have a little distance between us for a couple hours, we will do this. They were just out of sight of the house when Justin and Brian stopped and looked at each other.  


Brian pulled him in his arms, “You are so much better at this parenting thing than I am.” His mouth moved to Justin’s and Justin’s arms wrapped around his neck.


They were both a little rattled when they separated. Their bodies had reacted and craved each other.  “Just remember they love each other the same way we love each other.” Justin whispered in Brian’s ear.  The men separated and walked the remainder of the way to the house.


“Our dads are coming!” Brinn shouted.  


Gus grabbed her from behind and she squealed.  “Are those two always like that?” Sally laughed as the siblings teased each other.


“Yes, this is very normal. I love them all so much.”  Sally looked at her daughter’s face and could see it was true.  Sally gave her daughter a little hug as Brinn opened the door for her dads.


As he felt muscles pull,Justin lifted his daughter up and hugged and kissed her. “I missed seeing you this morning, Brinny. Did you sleep well?”


“I did, Daddy.  Did you hurt yourself or did I get really heavy overnight?” Brinn giggled.


“I just pulled a muscle lifting Aunt Molly’s furniture.” Gus nearly choked, holding back his laugh. “You don’t weigh nearly as much as her sofa did.” He set her down and walked toward Sally.  “You must be Shelby’s mom. I’m Justin and this is Brian. Everyone shook hands.


“It will be about half an hour before the roast is ready.  Why don’t we sit down for a few minutes.” Shelby said as she led the way.  Sally noticed how Brian’s hand sat on Justin’s lower back just like she had seen Gus do so many times with Shelby already. He had learned that from his father.  


The group sat chatting for several minutes.  Sally did more watching than participating. Brian felt like she was judging his every move so when Shelby stood to go check on lunch Brian jumped up, too.  “I’ll help and he followed her into the kitchen area.” Once out of the sight of Sally, Brian took a deep breath.


Shelby reached out and touched his arm, “Thank you for doing this.”


“What am I doing?”


“You are doing whatever you can to make my mom feel comfortable.”


“She looks about as comfortable as a straight guy at Babylon.”


“Well, thank you.” Shelby kissed his cheek. She directed him to open the wine and to put the rolls in a basket.  She was actually thankful Brian was in there with her. That way she knew he wasn’t getting irritated. She knew you could only push Brian so far.


Brian opened 3 bottles of different wines.  He had sent several down earlier since he didn’t know what the guest would prefer.


In the living room Sally asked Justin, “You are an artist, right?”


“I am. I am sure a lot of it would not be to your liking but  I have done quite well.”


“Dad, you know that is an understatement.  He is too humble. He has had paintings sell in the 6 digits.”


“Gus, you know I don’t care about that.”


“I know but it is true.”


That information made Sally’s head swim.  They were far richer than she could imagine and yet this young man and his son, who didn’t seem much younger than him, sat in comfortable jeans and treated her completely like an equal.


“Ok, the food is on the table.”


Brian played sommelier giving Sally samples of the different wine and then filling her glass with the choice she made.  The conversation stayed light and Sally couldn’t help notice the loving glances between Brian and Justin. She also noticed how the touched each other.  It was nothing overtly sexual. It was just obvious they loved each other. Justin touched Brian’s hand when he asked him to pass something and Brian draped an arm around Justin’s chair as the meal was finishing up.


Sally also noticed the wine was very good and before she knew it, it had gone to her head. “This wine is very good, but I am afraid I have had a little too much. Good thing I am not driving home this evening.”


“When are you leaving, Sally.” Brian asked conversationally.


“Oh, tomorrow morning early.  I will be out of here as soon as it is light. My husband wants me home  by noon so I can help him at the office.”


“I am glad you enjoyed the wine.  Please take as many bottles as you would like.  If you have a favorite I can have a case brought to your car.”


Justin helped Shelby bring dessert out for everyone but Brinn was getting tired of being an adult.  “May I eat this by the TV?” She asked Justin.


“Ask Shelby.  It’s her house.”


“Shelby, may I please eat my cheesecake by the TV?” Brinn asked politely.


“Sure, just be careful and sit by the coffee table while you eat.”


“Thank you.  Excuse me, please.” Brinn took her plate to the other side of the great room.


Brian couldn’t stop himself, “So Sally, what has it been like, spending time with gay people? Do we act the way you expected us to?” Justin grabbed his arm at the same time Shelby asked if anyone wanted coffee. Gus just rolled his eyes.  He knew Brian wouldn’t be able to resist eventually.


Shelby started to say something but Gus laid his hand on her arm. Sally showed a little surprise but the wine she had drank had taken away some of her inhibitions. “Well, since you asked, you are not what I expected.  Of course, all I had to go one was TV and movies which I know is not real. It is obvious to me you love each other. You both have excellent manners and you have done a good job raising your children. I do get the feeling you are on  your best behavior but that just shows you care about Shelby.” Justin leaned into Brian and Brian’s arm went around him, as she talked. “I like you, but I just have a hard time understanding how two men can….”


“Oh, trust me we can!” Justin squeezed Brian’s arm tightly making Brian pause. “With all due respect, I can’t imagine being with a woman, well I can because I have been with women, but I don’t dream about women.  They just don’t attract me. It isn’t a choice. It just is.”


Sally finished another glass of wine, “Although I can see why,” she was slurring her words now, “why you were attracted to each other. You are both very attractive as are your children. Put a wig on Justin and the family portrait would be that of a perfect family.”


“Mom, I think you have had more than enough wine.  I think you better,”


“I am embarrassing my daughter. She doesn’t think of me as a woman who is attracted to men.  I mean her dad was quite a looker when we met. He had the best…”


“Mom, let me get you a cup of coffee.” Shelby jumped up and started a cup for her.”


“Dear, your dad did have a cute little butt.” By now the men were having trouble not giggling, “I used to pat it as often as I could.  It hasn’t looked as good as yours for a long time.”


Shelby thrust a cup into Sally’s hand. “Mom, drink this.”  She turned to Brian and Justin, “Maybe, you should head home and I will try to get her to take a nap.”


Gus got up and put his arm around her.  “You look like you could use a nap,too.” He noticed she had started coughing more again. “Why don’t you and Sally take a little nap.  I will clean up.” Gus helped Sally stand up and Shelby led her upstairs. Once the women were in their rooms, Brian, Justin, and Gus started laughing.


“It isn’t funny, but I thought I was going to lose it,” Justin started giggling.  Brian wrapped his arms around Justin’s neck and buried his head on his shoulder and laughed. “And you started this all, Brian.”


“I didn’t know she was that drunk but I kept getting the creepy vibe that she was picturing us ...well, she obviously has pictured our asses.”  Brian started laughing again.


Gus stood and started clearing the table.  “You two are terrible and you pulled a muscle moving yesterday?”


Brian got a little more serious and Justin brushed a kiss on his cheek as he stood to help Gus clean up. “You knew we were going to have game night. I am always a little sore the next day.  And god, I am horny from the pain right now.”


“I could help you with that,” Brian walked up behind him and rubbed his pelvis against Justin’s tender ass. Justin’s eyes rolled into the back of his head.


“Help clean and we can go back to the house quicker.” Brian cleared the table while Justin loaded the dishwasher and Gus put away the food. They were just cleaning up when Brinn came over to them.  


“Hey, Dads, Chantel just asked if I could come over to play and have dinner with them. She said her mom texted you.” She looked at Justin.


He pulled out his phone.  After reading something, he said, “Just come home when she tells you to.  Just come home when Mary says so.”


Brinn kissed her three favorite men and left in a run. Brian’s hands slid down Justin’s chest and then lower. “Pops, really?  Why don’t you two go home and scratch your itch. I might see if Shelby can scratch an itch I’ve been having while her mom naps.”


Justin hugged Gus. “Take care of our girl or should I say have her take care of you.”


“Sonny Boy, you do know there are ways for you to scratch that itch yourself.”


“Oh, but Pops, it isn’t nearly as much fun that way and for a woman, she knows what she’s doing, trust me.”


“Call us if you need anything and I will send a couple cases of wine down for Sally to take home. She obviously likes the wine.”  Brian kissed Gus and then he pulled Justin tightly against him. “Do you have an itch?”


“Oh god, yes I do!”  Gus just shook his head as his dads walked out. Brian stopped once more and said, “By the way, I got my itch scratched this morning and it felt amazing!”


Gus laid down next to Shelby and pulled her close.  He nuzzled her neck and moved his hand down her body. She made a little noise but she was still sleeping.  He decided he would take his Pops’ advice. He moved away from her a bit and reached into a drawer. He pulled out a vibrator. He slipped out of his pants and added lube.  He began to slide the vibrator in. He moved it so it would rest on his prostate. He slowly began to stroke his cock when he felt the vibrator move in much deeper and another hand grab his cock.  Soft lips were at his ear. “You don’t get all the fun.”


Shelby was ruthless as she drove the dildo in. It wasn’t long before Gus was fighting for control.  “Gus, please finish in me.” She made it clear where she wanted him and he gently entered her ass. It was only seconds before he came deep inside of her while the vibrator was still stimulating him deep inside.   Gus stayed inside her as he reached around and found her clit. He alternated between pulling it gently and rubbing it in a circular motion. Shelby cried out and her muscles clenched around him and he clung to her.


“I love you, Shelby.” He moved away from her as he removed the vibrator. “Not many women would put up with my choices.”


“Oh, I think you would be surprised how many women would gladly take my place but I won’t let them.” Gus pressed her down on her back and moved down her body. He began to suck on her clit while his fingers dove deeply into her. He stroked and licked and sucked until she screamed in pleasure.


“Honey, it’s mom. Is everything alright.  I thought I heard something.”


Gus started laughing.  “Ya, Mom, I’ll be right out. Just give me five minutes.”


“Just let me quit cumming first.”  Gus laughed as he sucked once more and Shelby bit her lip so she didn’t cry out.  He moved up and kissed her. He walked into the bathroom and then came out and pulled on his pants.  “I will take her downstairs and start the fire.” He dropped one more kiss on her lips. Take your time, Shelly.”


Gus found Sally downstairs in the kitchen.  She was emptying the dishwasher. “Sally, you don’t have to do that.”  He set a bottle of pain relievers on the counter. “I thought you might need these.”


“I am so embarrassed, Gus.  I have to admit I don’t remember everything I said but I am afraid I was rude to your fathers.”


“Well, Pops was being a little rude himself. Don’t worry about it.  Since you seemed to enjoy the wine Pops is sending down a few cases for you to take home.”


“It was very good. I don’t drink very often which is probably why I reacted to quickly to it.”


“So, Sally, did my dads help you to see the error of your ways?”  Gus smiled gently as he helped put the dishes away.


“I can tell your dads are good people. But just because they are good people doesn’t mean I agree with what they are doing.”


“I know I can’t change your mind, Sally.  What exactly are they doing that is so wrong? They have found their soulmate just like you did.  Just like Shelby and I did. They love their family, just like you and I do. Please, Sally, just think about it. Don’t make any decisions this weekend.”


He put an arm around her and he kissed her temple.  He heard soft footfalls and saw Shelby descending the steps.  “Hi, Mama. Are you feeling better?”


“Oh, honey, I can’t believe what I did, not that I remember it all.”


“Mom, one thing you’ll find out  is that these people know how to accept as well as love.”  


“I was just thinking since our day is a bit backwards what do you think about having eggs and toast for dinner.  We all need something to eat this evening and we don’t need anything heavy.”


“Breakfast sounds perfect, Gus. You truly are a very kind man and I want you to know I am very happy my daughter has found a man like you.”


“You two ladies go talk.  I will make a simple dinner for us and I will have to go to bed on time.  We are starting our first major day at Dan’s site tomorrow. I want to be there early.”


Shelby kissed Gus deeply.  “I love you, Gussy. Thank you.”


“Why don’t you two start talking about the wedding.  Start narrowing it down, just remember I am in no hurry.  I’m here for the long haul, wedding or no wedding.”



When Gus went to bed around 10:00 the women were talking about the benefits of a spring or fall wedding.  Or would it be a destination wedding. Gus smiled. This weekend had been good for Shelby’s heart.



Marcus laid in  Dan’s arms early in the morning.  They had talked a good part of the night and they had made love in between conversations. Marcus didn’t ever want to move from this place. He knew as long as he was in this man’s arms he was home. Dan stirred when his alarm went off. He tightened his hold on Marcus.  “Good morning, Red.” Dan rolled on top of Marcus and crushed his mouth. After several minutes he backed off a bit. I wish I had time to take this to several more levels but I am meeting Gus at the site and you are going to need to meet your mom for breakfast.” He moved his hand down Marcus’ body and found he was erect already.  


“I love you so much, Dan. I am really worried what Mom might say when I see her.  Please tell me you will have a little patience.”


“Don’t make me wait long, Red. Now let’s shower before we have to go our separate ways.”  


“Start the water. I need to set up a time with mom and then I will be in.”


“Don’t take too long.  I have something planned for you.”  He grabbed his cock and wiggled it at Marcus.


“I will be right there.”  Marcus smiled. He texted his mom quickly and said he would meet her at the hotel in one hour.  He then turned and headed for the shower. “Are you ready for me Darling Dan?”



An hour later Marcus was in front of the hotel.  His mother had ordered breakfast in her room so they could have privacy.  He knocked on the door and his mother answered it as she talked on her phone. “Yes, check what that would do in a poll.  Where are my followers on this position?”


Judith set her phone down. “Good morning, Marcus. How are you this morning?”  There was no denying how happy Marcus looked.


“I guess I would say I am nervous.  Mom, who were you talking to?”


“Oh, that was my manager.  We are trying to figure out what the best way to deal with this situation is.”


“Situation? My love is now a situation?”


“Marcus, I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean it that way.  I need a minute to switch from congresswoman to mother and I am your mother first. I want you happy, Marc, and I have never seen you look like this.  You were always quiet and a bit sullen. Dan has found the real you.”


“Mother, I am so glad you can see that.”


“I will need a little time to set up my new platform but I won’t tell you not to see him.  All I ask is that you aren’t seen together where you would be recognized as my son. Just stay close to your lovely little town.  Let Dan take you out, here. We should have this figured out in four to six weeks.”


They were nearing the end of the meal and Judith looked at her watch.  “Marc, I hate to say this but I need to leave for the airport in 10 minutes.”


“Mom, let me drive you to the airport.”


“No, you need to get to work and I have the hotel car spoken for. Just remember stay in your lovely little town until I give you the all clear.” Marcus hugged his mom  and as he left he felt happier than he ever remembered feeling. He texted Dan, ‘I am taking you OUT to dinner.”


Dan pulled up at the house site next to Gus’ Jeep.  He pulled out his phone to read the message that Marcus had sent.  Gus watched Dan pull out his phone and saw the smile that crossed his face. As Dan got out of the car Gus walked over and said, “That must have been a great text.”


Dan grabbed Gus in a bear hug and then gave him a big kiss, “My boyfriend is taking me out for dinner.”


It took Gus a split second to get the meaning, “I am so glad for you, Dan.  I like Marcus and it is obvious you two are meant to be together. Good thing this house is big enough for two.” Dan gave him one more hug and then took the plans out of his hand to look at them once more.



Shelby had coffee with her mom and then jogged up to the house to start classes with Brinn. Sally packed up her car, noticing there were two cases of wine in her trunk.  She needed to apologize for what she had said. She wasn’t saying she was wrong, just that she had no right saying it. She stopped by the main house on her way off the vineyard.  Sally knocked and waited.


Justin opened the door. “Good morning, Sally.  Are you leaving so early? Do you have time for a cup of coffee.  I was just getting a second cup.”


“Why not.  I can’t remember the last time a young man offered me coffee.”


“Sally, you are quite the charmer.”


“Well, I wasn’t very charming yesterday. I am afraid I may have insulted you and Brian.”


“Sally, Brian started it.  He tends to be brutally honest and he expects everyone else to be the same. We hope you will like us but that’s not what is most important.  Shelby’s feelings are what’s important. She wants her family’s support. That means your family and mine. You don’t have to like us but after meeting you I can tell you want to get along for our kid’s sake and that is all that is important.”  They sat silently for a few moments as they drank their coffee.


“Well, thank you for the coffee but I really do need to get going.  Justin it has been a pleasure meeting you. Both of your children are enchanting and I can’t imagine anyone sweeter for my only daughter.”


Justin walked her to the door and said his goodbyes.  Just before she got in the car he smiled at her and said, “And if you are ever in need of an ass to pat feel free to pat away.”  Sally blushed but then laughed as she pointed her car down the drive and headed toward home.



The week started a new normal for everyone.  Brinn and Shelby were back into being immersed in studies.  Shelby had heard from her mom and she basically said she was trying to come up with a way to talk to her dad about Brian and Justin.  On top of working with Brinn six hours a day she was working with Molly to plan Gus’ 21st birthday. Gus was totally involved with the building project so he didn’t notice how busy she was.  Shelby didn’t want to overload Molly too much since she was planning on a visit from her mom and her mother in law. Plus she just moved into a new place so Shelby was helping her with some of that too.  It was a good thing there was a reason to go to town because she missed Paul desperately. She loved that little boy like he was her own.


Molly and Tyler were adjusting to their new home.  It was beautiful the day they moved in but they were making the small adjustments and additions that just made it home.  There had been a couple disagreements but the makeup at bedtime made it all good. Tyler officially started working with Dan after his mom’s visit but he had gone into the office to use its resources to start searches for his daughter.   If he could find her his life would be perfect.


Dan and Marcus were enjoying the freedom to be out in public together. They had dinner out the first night but they realized that they prefered quiet nights at home.  It just felt right. They both were looking forward to Gus’ birthday party where they were sure a few people would be surprised to see them as a couple but since they were both relatively new to town neither of them had a large group of friends.


Brian and Justin were just enjoying life. They knew this weekend would add a little excitement.  Justin was excited to have his mom visit. She might need a hand to hold after hearing about Molly’s marriage but he was sure she would adjust quickly.  Jennifer would be staying with them since Molly and Tyler’s spare room would be used by Tyler’s mom. That might be better. It would give her a little time to adjust to the news.  


Friday morning Molly woke up at 4:00 a.m. and couldn’t go back to sleep.  She was so nervous. She was meeting her new mother in law and telling her mother she got married, not to mention she worried Paul was coming down with a cold.   What if they didn’t get along? What if her mother in law didn’t like their home? What if….. Thought after thought popped into her head. She picked up her phone and started adding items to her to do list.


Tyler turned on his stomach and draped an arm over her stomach. He snuggled in closer and in his sleep he nuzzled her neck and mumbled words of love. Her heart was overwhelmed now as well as her mind and she realized she was crying.  Why was she crying? Toughen up, Taylor. Quit being such a wimp. In the last year she went from being a pregnant, dependent wife in an unhappy marriage to being a single, independent mother, and now feeling completely blessed as her son turned 1 and she had the most loving husband she could imagine.  Why was she laying in the arms of her husband bawling like a baby?


Molly snuggled even closer to Tyler and his mouth searched out hers. As his hand moved up to her cheek he softly said, “What is it, Taylor?” his groggy voice caressed her ear.


“I’m sorry I woke you.  Go back to sleep. One of us should get some sleep.”


Tyler pulled her tightly against him.  “I can think of many great things we could do while we are both awake.” His hand rested on her stomach. He rolled her back and as he moved his hand downward his mouth found one of her breast. He cupped her mound but didn’t do anything else with his hand.  His mouth just continued to explore her breasts. He nipped. He licked. He suck. He drove her into such a heated state she was begging for more. He rolled on top of her and, supporting himself on his elbows, he looked into her eyes. “Darling Molly, there is nothing to worry about.  Together we are a family and no matter what anyone says, that won’t change. Our love is all that matters.” His mouth moved to Molly’s and he entered her. He slowly made love to her, bringing her higher and higher, until they clung to each other, regaining their breath. He rolled of Molly and again pulled her warm, naked body against him. “Sleep, beautiful. Everything will be fine. If it’s any consolation, I will never get tired of loving you, Taylor.”


“I love you so much, Tyler.” Molly drifted off knowing everything that was important would work out.



Jennifer was so excited.  She had left Pittsburgh early.  Of course, Justin made sure she flew first class. She sat in a row by herself until she landed in Chicago.  After a short layover she boarded her second flight. An attractive woman sat down in the seat next to her. She appeared to be about her age.  They exchanged smiles. As they started taxiing, the woman in the next seat took Jennifer’s and squeezed it as the plane lifted off. Jennifer smiled over at her, “Not a fan of flying?”


“Oh, forgive me.  I didn’t even realize.”  She let go and put her hands in her lap.  “I love flying but I hate taking off and landing.  I’m Brenda, by the way.”


“Jenn.  Where are you heading?”


“I believe it is a small town about two hours from San Francisco. My son just transferred there.  He worked for the state but just took a new position and he tells me he has a surprise. I hope he has finally found a love.  He was hurt when he was young and he just… Oh, I am sorry I didn’t mean to ramble on and on. Why are you heading to California?”


“I have two beautiful grandsons that live about two hours from San Francisco who are having birthdays.  And my daughter and son and granddaughter are also there, not to mention a son in law and a future granddaughter in law.”


“I am sure there are lots of places two hours from the airport.  Wouldn’t it be interesting if they lived in the same town. I can’t even remember the name.  It just became his home about a month ago.” Jenn mentioned the name of the town and Brenda’s mouth dropped open.  “I think that is the same place! What a coincidence!”


“It is a lovely place.  My son and his husband own a vineyard and I really don’t know what they all own anymore. They have done very well for themselves.”


“So your son has a husband.  Have they been together long?”


“They have been married nearly ten years but they have been together 21. My granddaughter will be nine in a couple months so I decided to bring her gift along also.  I doubt I will get back for her birthday. I sometime wonder if I should just move out here. I think we will once my husband retires. He is younger than I am so I have a bit yet but it would be nice to be near the grandchildren.  Who knows? I could be a great grandmother in a year or two. At least I can always say it is not a biological grandson although I love him as much as the other two.”


“Sounds like we both have wonderful families.  I only have the one son. Well, I had a granddaughter but she is missing.  Not a story strangers want to listen to.” The women chatted off and on the remainder of the way.   As they were told to put their tray tables away and move their seats to the full, upright position, Jenn reached over and took Brenda’s hand squeezing it.



Molly and Tyler had left around noon with Paul in his carseat and started the trip to the airport.  As they had hoped, he fell asleep after a few miles and they hoped he would sleep until they got there.  Molly and Tyler quizzed each other all the way. They reviewed parents names, birthdays, hobbies. And when they were almost there and had a half hour to spare they stopped at a little park and Molly changed Paul and let him run for a little while.  She was sure her mom would entertain him all the way home and she figured she would sit in the back so Tyler and his mom could talk easier. They decided they wouldn’t tell their mothers they were married until they were home and having dinner. Shelby said she would have a cooking class with Brinn and they would have dinner waiting when they arrived.  Then Brinn could say hi to her grandma before Shelby brought her back home.


Tyler chased Paul down while Molly touched up her makeup.  Tyler pulled her to him with his free arm. “You are gorgeous.  My mother will love you.” He kissed her before letting her go and putting Paul in his carseat.  “Paul, you will get to see both your grandmothers in just a few minutes.” They were notified the plane had landed so they went to pick up their guests.



After the plane was moving up to the ramp, Brenda said, “It was great getting to meet you.  Maybe we will run into each other once we get to town.” They shared a goodbye and both headed, separately, to the baggage area.


Both women texted their own child that they would meet them outside the baggage area and both children responded they were outside. Both women exited the door  and hurried to the same car.


“Oh, Molly, you look so good!” She hugged her daughter and then looked into the back seat. “Look how big this perfect little boy is getting.”  


“Oh, Mom, you look good, too.”


A few feet away Tyler was hugging his mom.  “Mom, I want to introduce you to someone. Mom, this is…”


“Jennifer!” “Brenda!”  the women said at the same time.  Tyler and Molly looked at each other with surprised expressions.  


As the women laughed, Tyler walked over to Molly and put his arm around her. “Obviously, you two have met. Jennifer, I’m Tyler, and Mom, this is Molly, the woman I love.”


“Oh, Jennifer, I was right.  My son is in love and what a beauty she is. There were hugs and kisses all around and when Molly told Brenda she  should sit up front she said, “No way. I need to get to know this little guy in the back.”


The ride home was filled with laughter and questions. They told their mothers how they met on a case. Jennifer had been aware her children had been involved in an investigation but she had no idea there had been danger to it. “How could you put yourself in danger like that? You have this precious little boy who already only has one parent, not that he was better off when he had that loser of a father.”


“Mom, Dan and Tyler were there.  You know how reliable Dan is. His company has pulled Justin’s ass out of the flames more than once. And Tyler was there so….” she left out the part about being kidnapped and held for a few hours.  She didn’t need to hear that part. “Are you ready for the big party tomorrow night? Shelby has planned a great party plus it is being held in our new business. I am so excited Taylor Kinney Wine and Design will be open to the public in a couple weeks and Gus is already working on his second house and I will decorate that, too.  And then we will have the wine bar open a couple evenings a week and if it goes over well it might be expanded as well as a party room, which is where the party is tomorrow night.”


As they drove down the street Tyler pointed out the new business front.  He then drove around to the back and parked at the entrance to their home. Jennifer took Paul while Tyler and Jennifer grabbed the bags.  “Now, I know this isn’t a castle and we don’t plan to live here forever but it will be a great rental when we decide we want something bigger and the set up is perfect for me to work and still be with Paul.”



“Grandma!” Brinn came flying at Jennifer.  Jennifer bent down and put Paul on the floor and hugged Brinn tightly.


“You are getting so grown up, Brinn.  I am so happy to see you.” After several hugs and kisses Brinn stepped back and looked at Brenda.


“Hello, I’m Brinn Taylor-Kinney.  Are you Tyler’s mom?”


“Oh, Brinn, yes this is Brenda.”


“It is nice to meet you, Brinn.”


“Would you like to be called Mrs. Harris?”


“How about you call me Miss Brenda.  That’s what we would say in North Carolina where I come from.”


“Nice to meet you, Miss Brenda.” Brinn reached out a hand but Brenda hugged her.  “And this is the way we say hi.”


Jennifer gave Shelby a hug.  “I am anxious to see that new house my grandson build.  I heard it is beautiful. Oh, and let me see that ring. I can’t wait to have you part of the family.”


“Please, come see it while you are here, Jennifer.  Gus and Molly did an amazing job. But I think now it is time for Brinn and I to get home.  We will see you later.”


“Grandma, if I am in bed when you come home, can you come kiss me goodnight?”


“Of course I will, my darling.” Jennifer kissed her once more and Shelby and Brinn left for home.


“Why don’t the two of you look around.  Tyler, bring your mom’s bag to her room and show her where it is.  I will change Paul and then get….


“I got the little man.” Tyler swept him up in his free arm.  “He is a bit soggy.” Jennifer almost said she would do it but she loved seeing this man with her grandson.  It was so obvious he thought of him as his own and she couldn’t be happier for Molly. This was what a true man was like.  


Tyler fed Paul while Molly got the food on the table.  Molly took him out of the highchair and started toward his bedroom.  “Let me, Mol. I will be right back.” Jennifer kissed her grandson and laid him down in his bed.  “I am so happy for you, Paul. I really like this new daddy you have.”


The adults took a seat at the table and the meal was served family style.  Shelby and Brinn had done an amazing job on the food. Everyone commented on  how good it was. “I forgot what a good cook she was. Maybe we will have to get Shelby to come up with a few appetizers that are easy to put together for the wine bar.”


Tyler leaned over and kissed her.  “She is a maven of business. She so impresses me.”


“She gets that from her dad.  We had our differences but he did have a keen business mind when he thought with this big head and not his little one.”


“Mom!”


“I’m sorry, Molly, but it’s true.”


Tyler got up and served the dessert. When he set the plate in front of Molly he placed his hands on  her shoulders. “Mom, Jennifer, we have something to tell you.”


“You’re engaged!” Brenda said loudly.  “I just know you are engaged.”


“Well, Mom, you are close. Molly and I are married.”


Both women shrieked with excitement.  “We’re sorry we didn’t tell you but we wanted to tell you in person.” Molly explained. “We did it on a whim.  One night we just knew it was the right thing. He loved me and Paul.”


“And Molly doesn’t know this but, Taylor, you know how much I love you and I know we are already married but…” Tyler dropped to a knee next to her chair and he had a jewelry box in his hand.  He opened it and inside was a stunning diamond ring. It was an emerald cut surrounded by pale pink stones. “The pink stones are Paul’s birthstone. I hope you like it. I had it designed for you so they won’t take it back if you don’t like it.”


“Oh, Tyler, I love it.  It is so beautiful and so thoughtful.  Just that you thought of Paul’s birthstone.” Molly threw her arms around his neck and kissed him.  She didn’t care that both their mothers were there. She loved this man.


The four spoke about their simple wedding and the few hours they had at the B&B.  And yes, they had managed a couple nights without Paul, although both of them missed him when he wasn’t with them.  As they finished their dessert there was a knock on the door. “That is probably Justin or Brian, or both.” Tyler said as he stood to answer the door.


Justin stood outside and softly said, “How did it go?”


“Everything is great.” Justin went to hug him but he took a step back,  “You aren’t going to kiss me again are you?”


Justin laughed, “No, not in the near future.  My joke took Brian into a bad space so I will keep the play to a minimum for the time being.”  Justin walked into the dining room and Jennifer stood to hug her son. “Great to see you, Mom. Glad you could come for the birthday party and for the news of course.”


“I can’t believe you kept it from me this long.”


“It was for a good reason.” He kissed his mom.  “Are you ready to head out to the vineyard? You can come back anytime tomorrow.  You will have access to one of our vehicles.” Justin walked his mom out to the car and opened the door for”


“He really does, Mom.  It took all of us by surprise but I can’t imagine her with anyone else.  “They definitely both have fiery tempers but even when they have a blow up, my guess is the making up is just as fiery.”


“It makes me so happy at her success, at both of my children’s success.  I know you have helped her out, financially anyway.”


“Mom, we did with the wine bar which has our name on it and will serve our wine but the apartment and the decoration part of the business she financed it with her inheritance her dad,” he paused, “Dad gave her.”  


Jennifer reached over and took Justin’s hand. “I know the money didn’t mean anything to you and you probably would have given it to Molly and your brothers anyway, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t hurt.”


Justin pulled the car just before the last curve to the house.  “It did, Mom. It really hurt.” Jennifer opened her arms and Justin leaned over and Jennifer hugged her son the best she could in the car.


“I think I’m over it and then something reminds me of him or something he would say or do and the pain of everything I missed comes back.  I just wanted a dad. I hope Brinn never doubts how much she is loved and how important she is to both her dads.”


“She never will, Justin.  She never will. You are the most amazing father I have ever seen although from what I saw tonight, Tyler might give you a run for your money.”


“I hope so, Paul deserves the best.”


As they pulled up to the house, Justin grabbed Jenn’s bag.  “Brinn wanted me to say goodnight. Pour me a glass of wine after you bring my bags to the room?”


“Sure, Mom.” Justin hugged his mom long and hard which didn’t go unnoticed by Brian.


When Justin came back from the guest room Brian pulled Justin into his arms.  “Are you alright, Sonshine? You have a far away look.”


“We had a conversation about Dad on the way home. Everytime I think he can’t hurt me anymore, something comes up and he pulls my heart out again.”


“Oh, Sonshine, I can’t stand it when you hurt because of an asshole like him.”  He pulled Justin close and kissed him trying to take his pain away.”


Jennifer walked in and saw the men in an embrace.  Justin pulled away from Brian. “Mom, I’ll get you some wine.”


Jennifer walked over and kissed Justin and then Brian. “I am really tired.  I think I will just take a glass of wine to my room and go to sleep. It is early here but it isn’t early in Pittsburgh.”  She kissed Justin once more and then brought her mouth to Brian’s ear. “He needs you.” She kissed his cheek, grabbed an open bottle and glass from the counter and disappeared.


Brian kissed Justin and said, “Go start the tub.  I’ll lock up and join you in a minute.”


Justin stripped and had started the water when Brian’s arms circled his waist from behind.  Brian turned him around and kissed him again. “Don’t let him hurt you anymore.” Brian’s hand traveled down to Justin’s ass and yanked him close. “I love you so much.”


Justin pulled off Brian’s shirt and then undid the fly of his jeans.  Justin’s hands slid into the waistband of Brian’s pants and briefs sliding his own hands onto Brian’s ass and jerked him against his own body.  “God, i need you.”


Brian stepped out of his jeans and led Justin to the tub. He got in first and once he had sat down, Justin joined him sitting between his legs and leaned against his chest .  Brian took a bar of soap and began at Justin’s shoulders and slowly worked his way downward. Every stroke heightened Justin’s senses. Brian’s mouth was on his ear, his neck.


“Brian, I need you.” Justin turned to face Brian.  He wrapped his legs around Brian’s waist and with Brian’s guidance his cock slid deep inside him. For a long while Justin just sat on Brian’s cock. He didn’t want to ruin the moment. He didn’t want to lose the feeling. Why did he ever, even if for a second, question if he had made the right decision that night he left with Brian?  This was the only place he belonged. Justin began to lift himself with the power of his arms, up and down. Brian put his hands on Justin’s waist and helped support Justin as he began to thrust his hips upward. Justin grabbed his own cock as he came and smeared the cum onto Brian’s chest. Just the feel of Justin’s hands on his chest made him climax deep inside Justin’s tight ass.


Justin dropped forward and laid his head on Brian’s shoulder as a tear slipped down his cheek. “I made the only decision I could have made 21 years ago.”


“I have no doubt that you saved both of us that night, “ Brian wiggled his hips making Justin sigh.


They both rinsed off once more and after  drying off, they laid down and Brian protectively pulled Justin against him.  “There is no place I’d rather be than with you in my arms. Sleep darling, we have a party to go to tomorrow night. Save the slow dances for me?”


“Always, Baby, always.”



Gus fell into bed exhausted after a very long day at work.  He had taken a long hot shower trying to work out some of the kinks. Shelby sat on the edge of the bed.  “Roll over, Gussy. Let me work out some of those knots for you and then in the morning, hopefully, you won’t be too sore. Maybe in the morning we could get in the hot tub for a while.  We have only used that once yet.” Shelby straddled him and began to work his shoulders. When she found a tight spot she began working on it and Gus’ sounds told her there was pain involved sometimes.  “Let me know if I am working it too hard.” When she got to his lower back she found a couple spots that from his reaction she could tell were really tender.


“Do you want me to stop?”


“No, it hurts like hell but I think it will be much better in the morning if you do it now before it tightens up more.”


As  she finished his back her hands traveled to his firm as and as she separated his cheeks a bit, she slid down a bit and ran her tongue on his bud.  


Gus cried out not expecting that feeling.  She began to work her tongue over the spot and eventually it gave into the pressure she was used and her tongue slid in and out.  As it flicked in and out Gus groaned. “I’m going to cum, Shelly. I am so close….”


“Turn over, Gussy.”  Shelby slid onto his erection and that was all it took for Gus to climax.  


“You feel so good, Shelly.  I love….” Gus’ arms pulled her down on top of him and he was asleep.  

 

Shelby rolled off of him and looked at her beautiful man.  She tucked herself into his arm and he pulled her close. “I love you, too, Gus.”  She closed her eyes and slept.