- Text Size +

Chapter 15


Brian and Brinn woke early and left for the airport.  Brinn had fallen asleep on the way from the restaurant so she hadn’t asked Brian any questions but once they got on the plane she started looking for answers.


“Dad, do I get to see my mom again soon? What did you talk about when I went to the bathroom?”


“Your daddy and I will discuss it when he gets home tomorrow.  And you aren’t off the hook, yet, for that stunt you pulled. You  know we put restrictions on your phone for your safety, not because we were trying to be mean.  You know your mom tried to steal you once. That would kill your daddy and me.”


“Mom wouldn’t do that anymore and besides, I’m old enough to say no now.”  Brinn climbed into Brian’s lap. “I love you, and Daddy, and Gus, but I love my mom, too. Without her I wouldn’t be here.”  She stroked his face and kissed his cheeks.



“Brinn, your daddy and I will talk about it when he gets home.”


“But Dad…”


“Brinn, enough.” Brian’s voice had a bite to it.


Brinn knew she may have gone a step too far.  She snuggled into Brian’s arms and he kissed the top of her head and held her close.



Gus woke up Sunday morning and texted Brian, ‘Pops, when will you be home? I need to talk’. He then told Shelby he had to pick up a few things in town.  Shelby said she was going to sleep a little longer. She didn’t know why she was so tired lately but Gus told her to relax and he would be back later.


When Brian and Brinn landed, Brian was notified he had a message.  He read what Gus had texted. It sounded serious. He called Gus, “Hey, Gus,, what’s up? We just landed.  Can you pick us up?”


“I am in town picking up a few things.  I should be there in less than a half hour.”


“I missed you, son.  See you then.”


As soon as Gus pulled up, Brinn threw herself at him. He picked her up and swung her around. Brinn whispered, “Dad’s a little mad at me.  I texted my mom.” Gus’ eyes got big.


“I bet he didn’t like that too much.”


“But I got to have dinner with her last night.” She said as he set her down.  She winked at him.


Gus needed to tell Pops about this.  If they didn’t let her see Tina, he was worried what Brinn would do to see her.  Once they stopped at the house, Brinn ran off to tell Chantel about her ski trip. Gus carried in the ski equipment and put it in a storage closet and then he went to his dads’ room to find Brian.  “Pops, I hope you and Dad set something up with Brinn and Tina because I am afraid if you don’t she will do something crazy to see her.”


“I know that.  I just have to convince Justin of that now, your text sounded urgent. What is it?”


“Pops, I think….I think I’m going to be a father.”


Brian froze. “Shelby tell you that?”


“No, I don’t think she realizes it yet. All the signs are there.  She has gained some weight, not that I am complaining because she has gained it in all the right places but she is just acting odd and she had been hyper sexual….again, not complaining!  God, that woman…”


“Please, Gus.  Don’t make me picture your deviant ways.” Brian smiled at Gus and put an arm around him.


“Do you want that?  I mean she doesn’t have to have…”


“Pops, this is the woman I love, the woman I am going to marry.  Never mind. When is Dad going to be home?”


“Sometime tomorrow when he gets done fucking Marcus.”


“Were you really fine with this?  I can’t imagine Shelby with…”


“It has been eating me alive this weekend but I know he is coming home to me and if I am lucky, he will have learned a new thing or two plus I know this will be good for Dan and Marcus too. And trust me, Justin will make is well worth my while when he arrives.  I’m sorry, Gus. I think you are way too young to be a father but if you want her to go through with the pregnancy, at least don’t rush into marriage. That can come later.”


“And, I thought you had accepted her.  You’re just an asshole.”


Gus stormed out of the house. Brian watched him go and wanted to follow but what would he say.  He couldn’t help the way he felt.



Justin and Marcus had held up to their deal and hadn’t talked about Brian and Dan but now that their time was coming to an end Justin asked, “Have you heard from Dan?”


Marcus’ face lit up, “He will be home tomorrow when I get back.  He said he misses me.”


“Of course he does.  He loves you. Dan is very loyal and doesn’t love easily but he loves hard. He is so afraid of losing you he doesn’t want to let you know how much he cares.”


“Justin, I love him so much.  I really appreciate you doing this for me. Dan was right.  I would always wonder what else was out there but this weekend I think you have shown me the best of the best and now I can’t wait to make love with him again.  I will finally be able to add to the relationship.”


“Marcus, Dan loves you, not what you can do for him.  Is there something I can do for you today?”


“Can I do for you?  I mean let me take the lead and then you can tell me what I could do better.”


Justin let his robe drop to the floor. He laid down on the bed and closed his eyes and he tried to imagine it was Brian. Marcus was very good and he had definitely learned some things this weekend. When he turned Justin over and began playing with his bud. Marcus brought his mouth down and as his tongue pressed inward Justin cried out. He came hard, harder than he expected and as he buried his face in the pillow all he could think was how much he wanted Brian. He wanted to snuggle with him.  He wanted to fall asleep with his cock buried deep inside him. Justin shut his eyes and dozed off and when he woke he heard Marcus on the phone.


“God, I miss you, darling.   Did your business trip go well? I think we are going to leave in the morning.” There was a pause in between each sentence. “It was a good weekend. You were right, I did need to have this experience and now I know I only want you, Darling Dan.”


Justin felt like he was eavesdropping on a conversation he wasn’t invited to.  He opened his eyes and saw the sun was just setting so it was only about 6:00. He sat up and Marcus jumped a bit.


“Dan, I need to go.  I will see you tomorrow.”


Justin was sure he heard Dan say ‘I love you, Red’. Marcus set the phone down. Justin smiled over at him and said, “How fast can you be packed?”


“10 minutes.”


“Well, what the hell are we doing here when we both want to be back with our loves.”


Marcus moved around the bed to where Justin was sitting. He pulled him to his feet and kissed him. “I love you!  Not like I love Dan but I love you, Justin Taylor Kinney. You are an amazing man.”


Fifteen minutes later they were pulling out of the drive and making their way through the winding roads to the highway. They were heading home to their families.  It was about 8:30 when they got to the edge of town. Justin reached over and took Marcus’ hand. “Marcus, I hope I helped you with a little of your curiosity and that you feel secure in your ability to make Dan a very happy man and I don’t just mean in bed, Marcus.  You are an amazing man and if I wasn’t hopelessly, madly in love with my husband and family, I might just give Dan a run for his money.”


Marcus smiled over at him, “If I wasn’t hopelessly, madly in love with Dan you might have a chance.  Justin, thank you for everything.”


As Justin pulled up to the townhouses, he leaned over and they kissed one last time like lovers do.  When the separated, Marcus jumped out. He grabbed his bag out of the bag and as he shut the door, Dan’s door opened.  Marcus ran into his arms and they stumbled into the building closing the door behind them.


It was the longest fifteen minutes of his life.  As Justin parked in front of the house he hoped security hadn’t notified Brian and as much as he had missed his daughter, he hoped she was in bed.  He could surprise her in the morning but tonight he just needed Brian. Justin left his bag in the car. There was nothing in it he needed right now.  He entered the house as quietly as he could and punched the code into the security system. The house was quiet as Justin walked through the house to his bedroom door.  He turned the knob and found Brian in bed with his back to the door. “Brinn, do you need somethin…” Brian turned as he spoke and when he saw Justin standing there he lost his voice. He stood and walked toward his husband but before he made it across the room, Justin ran into his arms. Their lips locked and they stood there for the longest time, drinking from each other.


“God, I have never been so happy to see anyone in my life.” Justin said as his lips came down on Brian’s again.  Brian lifted him off of his feet and he made his way to the bed. They stumbled and ended up lying on the bed, Brian on top of Justin. Brian looked deep into his eyes. “I have missed you so much and I have so many things to tell you.”


Justin brought a finger up to Brian’s lips.  “Love now, talk later.” The next hour Brian and Justin slowly got re acquainted.  They had slowly undressed each other and from touch alone both men were on the edge of climax and as Brian put Justin’s legs over his shoulders he entered him, bending over to kiss his parted lips as he sunk all the way in.  As Brian moved in and out, Justin cried out as he orgasmed. He clenched around Brian and Brian followed him to a state of pure joy. He had his Sunshine back. He was whole again. They both fell asleep but woke again around midnight.  They spooned as Brian pulled Justin tightly against him.


“What do you have to tell me about our children? I want to hear about Tina. What happened?”


“Do I really have to tell you? It will ruin the mood.”


“What did she do this time?”


“She actually behaved at the dinner but she wants to see Brinn regularly and more importantly, Brinn wants to see her.”


Justin tried to sit up but Brian held him where he was.  “She is not going to get her claws into Brinn.”


“Justin, Sunshine,” Brian said very quietly, “We can’t tell our daughter she can’t have a relationship with her mother.  I know your reservations but if we deny her she will resent us and you know as well as I do that she is smarter than both of us.  She would figure out someway to to contact her. Maybe we can start with four times a year. One of us would always be in sight of them,” he kissed Justin’s neck. Think about it.  You know what you would have done to fix your relationship with your dad.”


Justin was quiet and snuggled back against Brian.  “You’re right. We will figure something out through our lawyers. Now what is up with Gus?”


“He thinks Shelby is pregnant.” This time there was no keeping Justin down.


“What! Oh my god, what did he say? He thinks.  She hasn’t told him? We are going to be grandfather!”


“Gus is too young to be a father.”


“What did you say to him, Brian?” Justin’s voice was threatening. “You didn’t say she should get rid of the baby.”


“I may have insinuated it but mainly I said this was not a reason to get married.”


By now Justin was up and pacing. “What were you thinking! Shelby is carrying our grandchild and our son loves her so much. And the best you could tell him was not to be responsible after we spent the last 21 years teaching him to be responsible.”


“Justin, you just said it.  He is ONLY 21. He needs to be able to…”


“Brian by the time I was 21 we had a four year old.”


“But Gus wasn’t living with us. He was with the munchers and we just had him from time to time for a few hours.”


“Justin, come back to bed.”


“Are you kidding me!”


Brian came up behind him and put one arm around his shoulders and the other around his waist. He pulled him tightly against him.  “You can be mad at me tomorrow but right now I want to bury my dick deep in that heated ass and then I want to sleep that way until next week!”


“Damn it, Brian.  I am still furious with you but, god, I need you.” Brian entered him, standing where they were. He thrust upward almost lifting Justin off his feet. Soon Justin moaned as Brian grabbed his cock.


“You will never do something like that again.  EVER! This body is mine!” With that he thrust so hard Justin cried out. He was so excited but he couldn’t cum as long as Brian had a hold of him like that.  Brian kept thrusting over and over until he groaned and shuddered. Justin nearly went mad with need. Brian pulled out of him. Now Justin whimpered because of the emptiness.  Brian walked around him still holding onto his cock and led him to the bed. He sat down and as he thrust fingers up Justin’s ass he took Justin’s dick deep into his throat. Justin exploded and collapsed onto him.  


As they lay in bed and Brian was again deep inside him they began to doze.  Softly Brian said, “I am sorry I feel that way about Gus and Shelby but I have to be honest.”


“You’re wrong, Baby. Dead wrong.” Justin grasped Brian’s hand and laid it on his stomach, covering it with his own. “Wrong or not, I love you,”  Justin fell asleep feeling totally content.



There was a light tap on the door and a little voice, “Dad, can a sleep with you? I miss Daddy.”


Justin moved and felt Brian still deep inside of him. He smiled. “Sweetheart if you give us a minute, you can sleep with both of us.”


There was no stopping her. Justin pulled the sheet tightly around both of them as she flew on to the bed.  “Daddy, oh Daddy, I missed you so much,” she threw herself into his arms and kissed him several times. Brian grabbed the sheet as she nearly pulled it down.  Brian subtly began to move and Justin rolled his eyes as he felt his cock react and he could barely stop from yelling as he came with as little outward response as possible.


“Daddy, are you Ok? You look like you are about to cry.”


“I am very happy to see you but if you want to join us you will need to leave us for just a couple minutes.”  


Brinn got up and walked to the dresser.  She pulled out to pairs of briefs and gave each of her dads a pair.  “You have two minutes.” She walked out the door.


The second she was out the door Brian drove in a couple more times and he climaxed.  They both quickly wiped off and slipped into the briefs. Justin wiped off the sheets and then moved on top of the damp spot just as Brinn came back in and laid between them. She crawled under the blankets.  She kissed Brian but turned into Justin and he pulled her tightly against him. Now he was home.



Gus’ alarm went off and he got out of bed.  He walked around and kissed Shelby before heading to the shower.  He was just putting his head under the water when Shelby came flying in and dropped to her knees by the toilet.  Gus stepped out and wrapping a towel around him he walked over to her, dropping down next to her. He held her hair as she threw up. He leaned down and kissed her head.  When she stood she looked at him. “May I join you?” You stepped into the shower which was still running. He reached around her waist and pulled her back against him. “Gus, god, I am horny.  Fuck me, please. I know that’s gross, I just threw up.” She made it obvious what she wanted when she supported herself against the shower wall.


Gus entered her from behind and he reached around finding her nipples. She nearly screamed as she came long before he did.  While he moved in and out of her as she began to build again he rested his hand on her stomach. Softly he thought out loud, “Hope you are Ok in there.” His hands when back to her breasts and as he finished she was ready to cum again.  


Shelby turned into his arms. Once they both relaxed in the warm water she looked up at him. “What did you mean about being Ok in here?”


“Shelly, could you be pregnant?”  He watched her process that question and then she slowly looked up at him and she dropped her head on his chest and began sobbing.  He gently led her out of the shower and wrapped her in a towel. He towel dried her hair and, with a towel around his waist, he led her to a vanity stool.  He slowly started combing through her damp hair.


“Gus, it all makes sense.  Why didn’t I think of that?”


“Because your birth control always worked but remember when you were sick and on antibiotics?”


“How could I be so stupid?”


Gus kissed the top of her head and then he lifted her up and sat down with her on his lap.  He reached into the bottom drawer and pulled out the pregnancy test he had bought. He handed it to her.


“You were that sure? When?  Why didn’t you tell me?”


“I just didn’t want to be wrong or upset you. Tyler told me to….”


“Tyler? That’s why they were here Saturday!”


“They were here because Molly and Paul miss you.  I needed to talk to someone who had been with a pregnant woman.  I was just going to have coffee with him. They wanted to come out.”


Shelby started reading the instructions. “Well, I guess…”  Shelby went to the toilet and used the test stick. She laid it on the counter, set a timer on Gus’ phone, and sat back down on his lap. Her towel and slipped so she had thrown it to the side so she now sat naked and his hand rubbed her still flat stomach. His mouth drifted to hers and then began moving downward.


“Shelly, you are only going to get more gorgeous.” He latched onto one of her nipples and she shivered.


“Oh, Gus.” His finger moved into her warm wet center.


“How are you feeling right now, Shelly?”


“Fine after I threw up.”


“Good! What better way to spend our time waiting for results then….” his mouth suckled as he slid his fingers in and out bringing her to breathlessness as her body exploded in Gus’ hand just as the timer sounded.


Gus squeezed her tight.  “Are you ready?” She nodded and he reached for the test.


“WAIT!” she looked into his face. “Gus, do you want a baby?” The look on her face was fear.


“Shelly, I won’t lie.  I hadn’t planned on kids this quick but,” he kissed her. “I love you and I will love any child we have. Are you ready to be a mom?”  


“Gus, having your baby would make me the happiest woman in the world.”


“Good.” He brought the test stick to a spot they could both see it.


The plus sign was clearly evident. Shelby looked at the face she loved so dearly  and a tear rolled down her cheek. “We’re going to be parents.”


“And we are going to do it damn well.” Gus picked her up and twirled her around.


“Oh, god.”  Gus set her down and she ran and threw up again. She was smiling when she stood up.  “I guess no spinning for me for a while.”



Justin woke up at 7:00 and after sending Brinn off to take a shower, he texted Gus, letting him know he was home. He then looked at Brian’s back and without hesitation he got even. He carefully took off his briefs not disturbing  Brian. He then moved up against him and in one move had Brian’s briefs below his ass and Justin was working his way inside him.

“What the hell?”


“Just shut up and take it like a man.” Justin laughed in his ear. He forced his way in and then once his balls were pressed against Brian’s ass, he said, “I love you and you know that but our daughter is too bright to do things like that.  And with Tina starting to breath down our necks again, we can’t give her any ammunition to try to get Brinn.” With that said, he moved with no hesitation stroking Brian from the inside until they were both ready to climax. It was Justin’s turn to reach around and hold on to Brian stopping him from cumming.  As soon as he had emptied himself into him, he rolled over and put his mouth around Brian’s cock and sucked intensely sending Brian over the edge. “Now, I am going to check on our daughter and,” looking at his phone, “It looks like Gus is coming by. You better bite your tongue or I promise, I won’t be biting anything.”


Justin pulled on a robe and left the room.  Brian stretched and felt the twinge of pain from Justin’s unexpected entrance.  God, he was glad Sunshine was back.



Dan and Marcus laid in Dan’s bed staring at the ceiling. Both men were totally spent and totally happy.  Dan pulled Marcus closer and Marcus’ hand automatically moved down Dan’s body and began to stroke his cock again. “Oh, Red, as much as I love you, I doubt I will be able to get it up again for a couple hours. And, I really need to get up for work.” He linked fingers with him and put the hand on his chest.


“Can you tell me about your trip?” Marcus had already learned there were times he couldn’t talk about it.


“Well, I had to meet for a deposition in Georgia so I then connected to North Carolina and tried to get a lead on Tyler’s daughter.  She was found in Asheville so I went there and spoke to the police detective that is in charge of the cold case. I also talked to the FBI agent that is attached to it.”


“Did you learn anything new?” Marcus stroked Dan from his chest and followed the trail of hair lower. Dan shivered as his hand went below his belly button.


“The only thing I learned is there have been no leads in the years since she was found.  It really is a mystery. At least they were open to having someone investigate with them.”


“Do you think Tyler will be heading over there soon?”


“No, I am putting him on a different project.  I have one of my agents based in Atlanta moving up there for now.  I think it is better for someone who isn’t emotionally attached. If he picks up a good lead I will have Tyler go.”


Marcus kissed him, “You are really a good man, Darling Dan.  I love you, probably more than I knew you could love someone.”


“Red,” He turned Marcus onto his stomach. “I think I might have just enough energy for…” Marcus maneuvered his body so his ass was in a prime position and Dan pressed inward. Marcus knew the joy of the pain now, and the overwhelming love he  felt for him.



Gus and Shelby arrived at the main house. They had discussed it and Shelby didn’t want to be there when Gus told his dads.  He had told her about his pops reaction and he was sure he knew what his dad’s would be. He had always supported him, no matter what.  He wouldn’t be against this would he? Shelby would tell Brinn. She was ready to answer some questions from her. Brinn would have many.  Gus kissed her. “I’ll send Brinn out and don’t forget to schedule a doctor’s appointment for sometime this week. I love you, Shelly.”


Shelly walked toward Brinn’s school room and Gus entered  the house. Brinn came running to her brother and gave him a hug. “Hey, Miss Thing, Shelby is waiting for you in the school room.”


“Ok, Gussy.” Brinn ran over to Justin and he swooped her up.  “You go on out to class. Now remember, you are going to stay at school until 3:00, remember? I have lunch for the two of you in this cooler.”  He kissed Brinn and set her down. She kissed Brian and left with the cooler.


“So what do the two of you have planned for the day.  Never mind, I am probably too young to hear about it.” Gus sat down. “You got a cup of coffee for me.  I have to get going in a few minutes but…” Justin set a cup in front of Gus and sat next to him.


“I hear you have a suspicion.”


“There is no suspicion.  Shelby took a test this morning.  She’s pregnant.” Brian set his cup down on the counter hard and walked back to his office.  Gus watched him leave and sighed.

“Pops is mad about it.”


“It doesn’t matter.  How is Shelby? How are you? You are going to be such amazing parents and I can’t wait to babysit.”


“Shelby is going to make an appointment sometime this week so she may need to leave for a while some day.”


“That is fine, anytime.”


“Dad, why is Pops being so difficult? Why can’t he be happy for us. We were getting married anyway.”


“Are you going to get married soon?”


“We haven’t talked about that yet.  I will need to go see her parents. I think she will want to do things the old fashioned way and I don’t want to start out wrong with her dad and brothers.”


“Gus, people love you.  If they don’t it is their problem, not yours.  But I understand why you want to make a good impression.”


“Dad, did you really do this weekend what I think you did?”


“Gus, I helped out some friends.  It is not something I would do for many people and I am not sure I would do it over again but Brian and I are good, very good in fact.”


Gus kissed him.  “Thanks, Dad. I knew I could count on you.  Shelby is going to tell Brinn about the baby.  And Dad, why doesn’t she hang with us tonight. I think she will be very excited about being an aunt.”

“That would be great.  Your moms?”


“I will tell them as soon as we have a timeline which will be later this week.” Gus pulled out his phone. “I have to take this, Dad.” And with a kiss on Justin’s cheek Gus was gone.


Justin went to find Brian and get it over with.



Brinn was very excited to see Shelby and told her all about the skiing and how she wanted to paint some pictures that she took on her camera.  She also told her about having dinner with her mother and that she had tricked her dad a little by telling her they were in town.


“Brinn, do you think that was the best thing to do?”


“Well, anytime I mention my mom they shut me down.  I had to do something. I want to know her.”


“Oh, Brinn, I do understand that but your dads would listen to you if you had a talk with them and you know I would talk to them for you.”


“You don’t like to talk to my dad either.”


“You are right, but your mom has done some things that are dangerous, Brinny.  All of us want you safe.”


“I think she has changed but I am glad so many people love me.”


“Speaking of loving someone, do you think you have room in your heart to love someone else?”


Brinn gave Shelby a quizzical look.  “Just a minute!” Shelby turned and ran to the bathroom.  Brinn followed her. She walked up behind her and held her hair back.


“Are you sick, Shelby? Should I get Daddy?”


“No, Briinny, just give me a minute.”  She stood up and splashed her face with water.  Brinn had a concerned looked and Shelby hugged her.  “Let’s take a seat. I have something to tell you.”

They walked over and sat down at their desks.  “Brinn, Do you think you have room to love one more person?”


“There is always room to love someone.  Daddy says when your heart is full it just grows more.”


“Well, I am glad because you are going to be an aunt.  Gus and I are going to be parents.”


Brinn’s eyes got big and she reached for Shelby’s hand, “Really?”


“Yes, really.  Do you think you might be available to babysit in a couple years?”


Brinn threw her arms around her neck.  “Oh, Shelby, I am so excited. When are you going to have a baby?  It will be a while yet, won’t it?


“Yes, it will be a long while yet, and I will probably get sick quite a few mornings  I will probably know later this week when am due but I am guessing it will be in July.”


“So I will be a year older.  I will be able to help.”


“I plan on you helping me.  That’s what aunts are for.” Brinn hugged her tight and then they went on with classes.



Justin went to look for Brian.  He would try to reason with him and then he would threaten him.  He walked into the office and saw Brian staring out the window. Justin noticed he was watching Shelby and Brinn in the school house studio.  He looked very far away and very sad. Justin brought his arms around him from behind and rested his head on Brian’s broad back.


“Baby what’s wrong?” he reached up and kissed Brian’s neck.  “I am trying to understand your feelings.”


“I was thinking about Jack.  He felt trapped in his marriage.  He didn’t want kids, he didn’t want a wife but he was stuck and he grew bitter and mean.  I don’t want Gus to ever feel trapped. Trapped in a marriage, trapped with a woman, trapped with a baby…”


“Oh, Baby,....” he attempted to turn Brian around.  Brian quickly wiped his eyes and Justin just reached for his hand and led him to their bedroom.  He shut and locked the doors. Brian just stood there while he did this. He was like a little boy who didn’t know where to go.  Justin took his hand again and led him to the bed. He pulled Brian into his arms and rocked him. Brian curled up and leaned totally on him.  Justin gladly took his weight on as well as his pain. He ran his fingers through Brian’s hair as Brian went into his own little world. It had been years since he had gotten like this.  He hummed as he sat there with him. He felt his lap grow warm, not just from his body heat but from the tears that rolled silently. He worried a bit about the aftermath of today. He remembered in the past when Brian felt he deserved all the punishment he had gotten.  


After half an hour he could tell Brian had fallen asleep. He re positioned himself slightly and then draped his body over Brian’s as a mother would protecting a child from danger.  As Justin shut his eyes he hoped Brian would snap out of this soon.


As  Justin stirred he realized his neck was very stiff.  He hadn’t planned to sleep long but it had been about 2 hours.  He stretched and Brian woke up too. He started to unzip Justin’s pants and before he realized it, Brian’s mouth found Justin’s flaccid cock. He began to suckle on it, like a baby would when nursing.  Brian continued slow and steady which brought Justin higher and higher. Justin tried to slowly slide down but Brian wouldn’t let him move. When Justin began to climax Brian still wouldn’t let him go.  He sucked him dry but kept ‘nursing’. After some time Justin began to beg him to stop. He was desperate to get away from the blissful torture. His whole body was one frayed nerve ending. He finally just panted loudly over and over to try to focus on something.


“Baby, I’m going to pass out.  You have to ….” Justin’s vision began to blur around the edges. “Brian, I…” Justin’s body sagged as he lost consciousness.



“Sunshine, hey,” Brian stroked Justin”s cheek.  “Justin, there ya go.” Justin’s eyes fluttered open.  Brian smiled down at him. When Justin smiled back, his body began to tremble again and totally unprompted, Justin climaxed. Brian laughed softly. “Sorry, I probably pushed you just a little too far.”


“Do you think, maybe?”  Justin tried to sound stern but his body felt so amazing he couldn’t keep it up.  “How are you, Baby?” They lay in bed arms and legs entwined.


“I’m alright.”


“You know that Gus and Shelby aren’t your parents.  This baby is going to be so loved. Gus is not your father and he has four pretty good parents to talk to. Well, maybe six.  Shelby’s parents I think will be on board and if they aren’t I think Shelby has made it obvious where she wants to be. Please, don’t make it harder on them.  They have their new business in town starting this weekend. They don’t need to feel added pressure here at home.” Justin’s hand gently took Brian’s cock in his hand. “And now I think someone looks a little lonely.  God, I’m hungry.”

Justin latched on like someone who was starving.  It didn’t take long before Brian gave him the nourishment he was looking for.


“Sunshine, it is almost time for Brinn to come back from school.  We haven’t even had lunch and….”


“Brinn is going home with Shelby and Gus today.  So we will have the whole night and I think you took tomorrow off right.  Since I came home a day early we have an extra day together and it will just be the two of us. I hope there is food in that refrigerator.  I am starving.”


Together they made a large breakfast.  They had bacon and eggs along with French toast.  The day had gotten chilly as clouds had rolled in and it started raining. Brinn ran in just as they were finishing breakfast.


“You two are so weird.  It is the middle of the afternoon and you are having breakfast.  I am just getting some clothes and I am staying at Gus and Shelby’s.  Isn’t it so exciting they are having a baby?” Brinn hadn’t stopped for answers or to breathe as she walked into her room.  A minute later she walked out with a backpack, still talking.


Justin opened his arms and she stepped into them.  “You have a great time.”


“Are you sure you don’t want me to stay here? When I am gone all  you two seem to do is lay in bed. No, I know you do a lot more than lay there and I think it is about time you tell me what you do but right now Shelby is waiting for me in one of the carts. She promised to tell me how she got a baby inside her in detail.”  Brinn kissed each of them and was gone. Brian and Justin looked at each other and had to laugh.


“Sounds like we are off the hook for the stuff we don’t know about.” Brian said cheerfully.


“Hey, I did it the old fashioned way.  So, I do know how that happens but I think it is good for Shelby to handle that if she is willing.  We may need to plan a strategy on how to talk to her about our activities.”


“We could just show her.” Brian shrugged.  “I know it would be inappropriate but she would be able to see we enjoy it and there is nothing horrible about it.” When he saw the look of shock on Justin’s face he continued, “I know we wouldn’t do that but seriously, if sex wasn’t such a taboo it would make everything so much easier. Justin, I am sorry, but I think you are going to have to deal with that. You know I get too blunt.  With Gus it was easy, he was a boy and he wasn’t a genius who needs to know everything before I can figure it out.” He reached out for Justin’s hand, “So what do you say, Sunshine. Will you agree to that? I will do whatever you want me to pay you back.”


“Anything?” Justin walked over and sat on his lap.


“Anything.”  He nuzzled his neck.  “You smell so amazing.”


“I smell like sex.”


“There isn’t anything that is much better than that. Your scent drives me crazy.” Brian started to move in as his hand went from Justin’s hip to his waist.


“Hold on, loverboy. I will agree but you do have to be there when I tell her.”


As his hands slipped into Justin’s robe, he said, “Ok, I’ll be there but you do the talking.”


Justin’s head dropped backward as his robe fell open.  “Baby, let’s start a fire and lay a blanket down in front of it.” Brian’s hand had already worked its way behind Justin and began playing with his bud.  “God, Brian, you are insatiable.”


“Don’t sound so surprised. We’ve been fucking for 21 years.”


“You aren’t getting tired of me are you?”


“You asshole!” With that Brian managed to flip Justin over across his lap. He pulled the robe up and began to spank him.  He realized there was a rubber spatula lying on the table and he picked it up. He quickly wiped it off with a napkin and began to use it.  Very soon he saw the red marks appearing. Soon he put the spatula down and roughly ran his hand on the bruising bottom. Brian reached for a bottle of water. After rubbing butter on the mouth of the bottle he inserted it into Justin’s ass.  He tipped the bottle up and let it drain into him.


“Now go in by the fire.  Stand with your legs a shoulders width apart but hold on to that water.”


Justin’s ass burned from the spanking and now he fought to keep the water.  Luckily, it wasn’t much but he was fairly sure he heard water running. Brian came back with a scarf, a plug, and a bottle of what he thought was champaign.  

“Sunshine, this is up to you.  Do you want more or have you had enough?”


“It has been a long time since I had a good cleaning and I have been a dirty, dirty boy, but I don’t want to get too drunk this early.”


“There isn’t that much alcohol in here. It’s warm and should feel good, at first.”


Justin knew there was always discomfort after a while but afterward he really did feel amazing. “I trust you, Brian.”  He took he scarf and tied it around his eyes. He stood there and let Brian position him.


Brian moved him into what he thought would work best.  Justin was leaning over a footstool and Brian inserted this bottle further.  It was tapered so Brian gently pushed it in until he got too much resistance.  


Brian had been right, Justin thought as the liquid worked its way deep inside him.  The temperature was perfect, but as the bottle began to empty Justin felt something else.  It was a slight burn or itch deep inside him. Justin began to move a bit.


“No, stay still.” Brian said with a swat. He removed the bottle and then put the plug in, making sure it would not come out easily.  Brian moved Justin so he was now sitting next to him on the sofa. He turned the plug to a low vibration.


“Oh, god,” He knew he couldn’t do anything but take it at this point.  The full feeling was being overridden but the burn deep inside him was getting worse. “What did you put in this? It burns.”


“It is nothing that will do any damage.  It was just a little essential oil,” Brian said as Justin began to curl into a ball.”


“If you can hold it for a little while longer the combination is supposed to give you an amazing natural high.  I tried it myself once, long ago. I wanted to fuck for 24 hours straight.”


Justin weakly said, “So what effect did it have on you?”  Brian pressed on his stomach a little and he cried out. Brian began to rub his stomach gently. “Justin sided.  He started to feel the buzz Brian had talked about.


Brian stretched him out on the floor.  He began to kiss him but his hand began to stroke him.  Brian moved his mouth down Justin and then claimed his engorged cock.  Brian turned the vibrator up and Justin nearly screamed. Gone was the burning but his entire body.climaxed. The screams that came from his mouth were unlike Brian had heard before Brian let him relax. And as the buzz began to calm down, Justin curled up in cramps. Brian picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. He set him on his feet near the toilet.  As gently as he could, he pulled out the vibrator.


“Do you want me to stay?”


“No, go.  Please just go.”  As soon as Brian shut the door Justin let go of the mixture from deep inside him.  He rush of fluid immediately made him climax again.


Fifteen minutes later he had taken a shower to freshen up and returned to the  living room in a fresh pair of pajama pants worn low on his hips. Brian saw him and couldn’t believe how sexy and sleepy he looked.  He had made a bed of pillows and blankets on the floor and put a movie on. Justin curled up in his arms and fell asleep.


Because of the rain, Gus arrived home early. When he walked in, the aroma of food cooking hit him.  It smelled so amazing. He was sure he smelled bread baking and there was some savory smells and some sweet smells. Brinn sat by the counter and was coloring while  Shelby stirred something in a pot on the stove. Gus kissed Brinn on the head as he walked past and then he pulled Shelby into his arms and kissed her.


“Gus, be careful with her.  She is going to make me an aunt this summer.  Maybe you should leave her alone.”


“If I had left her alone you wouldn’t be looking forward to the baby.”


“Shelby has taught me how babies are made but what I don’t understand is why you would want to do that stuff. I mean I like it when people give me a kiss but I have seen you two and it isn’t like a kiss Gus gives me.  Gus, if you kiss me like that will I know why people like it so much?”


Gus had a shocked look on his face. Shelby turned off the stew and put it in a warm oven.  The bread was now out on the counter so Shelby walked over and offered one hand to Gus and one hand to Brinn. “Let’s go sit on the sofa to talk. In an hour we can have dinner.”


Gus pulled Shelby against him with his hand on her tummy.


“Did you know she threw up this morning? I held her hair for her.” Brinn said looking accusingly at Gus.


“Are you alright, Shelly?”


“Yes, Gussy, just a little morning sickness. Now, ,Brinn, we need to talk about the difference in the kind of kiss Gus gives you and the kind of kiss he gives me.  You know he loves us both.”


“Of course I do. He’s my big brother and he has always been there for me.”


“And I always will be, Brinn, but Shelby is going to be my wife. She is going to be the mother of my children. That is a different kind of love.  You know I would give my life for you but someday I know you will go away to school and someday you will probably get married yourself. You will want someone to kiss you like I kiss Shelby.”


Shelby spoke to Brinn in scientific terms, reviewing the sex ed information she had taught her.  When she finished, Brinn looked at Shelby and then looked directly at Gus’ crotch.


“So you really like it when he puts that in you? I mean animals do it just to have babies but I know humans do it more than that.”


“Humans have a greater ability to love. We have feelings that animals don’t.  Just looking at Gus makes my heart speed up and makes me want to kiss him. “


“May I ask a very personal question?” she asked very respectfully.


“What does it feel like to...well you know.  If it is as good as you say, I need to fo find a boyfriend.”


Gus’ back stiffened.  “You will not be doing that for many, MANY years.”  Gus stood up, “I’ll go check on the stew.”


“Come here Brinn. When Gus and I make love it feels amazing.  We become one person, one heart.”


“But does he really put that big, clunky thing in you?”


“Oh, Brinny, I don’t know how to explain it but when we join I forget about the world and there are spots in my body that move against parts of his body that makes me feel like he is the only person I will ever need.  I know he will always protect me and love me.”


“And it doesn’t hurt.”


“It should never hurt. And you should never have sex just because someone asks you to. Sex is alright when you are old enough but it isn’t special until you love the person you are with and then it is so much better than anyone could ever imagine.”


Gus came back in the room and this time he lifted Brinn and sat her on his lap. He hugged her close. “You are right how much I love you and trust me, there are going to be lots of boys and girls that want to love your body, but if they don’t love your mind, too, you don’t want to be with them. Please, Brinn, if ever someone tries to get you to do anything you don’t want to all you have to do is talk to me or Brinn our our dads and we will be there for you.”  He pulled her tightly against his chest and kissed both her cheeks.


“Gus, I hope I can find a man just like you when I get big. I love you, Gussy.”


“I love you, Miss Thing.”


“I have one more question for you?”


“What’s that.  I understand how you and Shelby love each other and loving each other made the baby inside her tummy but how do our dads love each other.  We all know how much they like to kiss and touch but neither of them have the anatomy Shelby and I do.”


“Well, dear sister, that is a question for our fathers. Now I don’t know about you but that dinner you made for us smells wonderful.”


“Gus, I made enough for your dads, too.  Let me pack up some for them and you can drive to the house.  You shouldn’t get too wet going from your car to their house.”  She put some soup in a container and wrapped up a loaf of bread.  While she did this, Gus texted his pops.


‘Bringing you and Dad dinner’.


A response came quickly, ‘doors unlocked. Be quiet J sleeping’


Gus entered the attached garage and opened the door.  It was raining quite hard right now. Gus drove over to the main house and parked under the cover of trees as much as possible and dashed onto the veranda. He entered the house quietly.  He put the container in the oven and the bread on the counter. He walked up to Brian and kissed his head and then bent and kissed Justin’s.


“He really is beautiful.  He looks a bit flushed. Is he….”

“He is fine, Gus,” Brian reached up and took Gus’ hand.  “Sonny Boy, I am sorry. Let me know if there is anything I can do for the two of you.”


“Thanks, Pops.  That means a lot to me,” he leaned down and hugged him.  “I love you both, so much. Now I am going to get back home.  The rain has let up a bit. Oh and Pops, Brinn wants to know how you two make love and she wants details.” Brian groaned as Gus left the house.


Gus had barely left and the house smelled of the food he brought. “Oh, god, did an angel come and bring us food?”


“Well, if the angels are our children.  Brinn and Shelby cooked this afternoon and Gus delivered.  How do you feel, my love?”


Justin stretched like a cat waking up from a nap.  “I really feel amazing. I don’t know what that concoction was but I feel like I could go all night.”


“Now that is music to my ears.”  


As Justin sat up he remembered the spanking.  He wasn’t going to be sitting anywhere for a couple days.


Brian saw his reaction.  “Did I hurt you, badly, Sunshine?”


“No, but why don’t you bring that amazing food over here and we can eat like the Romans did, reclining by the table and,” he pulled Brian in for a kiss. “After we have eaten our fill I am sure I will have enough energy to make you a very happy man.”



Brian and Justin lay in bed on Tuesday morning too exhausted to move but both felt amazing.  It had been a night they lost count how many times each of them came. At one point they fell asleep with Justin deep inside of Brian and when they woke up they continued.


Brian groaned as he moved.  “I hurt in places I forgot I had and yet as soon as I feel the ache I get a hard on wanting you again.”


“Well, my ass feels played out for a while.  As much as I like the pain and it is keeping me at high alert right now.  I bet we could help each other out once more.” Justin straddled Brian’s head and as he moved his head toward Brian’s cock he lowered his, feeling Brian lock onto it. Both men were slow and deliberate and once more cried out.  “I think we better get up. Brinn is coming home after lunch because Shelby and Gus are going to the doctor to see when we are going to be grandparents.”


“How can you be so excited about this? I mean I have accepted it but me, a grandfather?”


“Well you will be a very sexy grandfather. I’ll start the shower.” He kissed him before leaving the room.


Gus took the day off.  It had rained so much overnight the site would just be mud.  He had checked in with Dan who agreed he didn’t want trucks digging up the site when they were limited to what they could do anyway.  Instead he went into town to the business. He knew there were a few things he could do in the storefront before opening on Friday evening.  Then Shelby would come in early afternoon and they would find out when they could expect their child not that it was a big mystery. It had to have happened when she was on the antibiotics.

 

As he walked into the  wine bar he was impressed with the design esthetic.  Molly was really good at this. He knew how fortunate he was to have his dads’ backing but they both knew what they were doing and he could feel this was going to work.  He planned to pay his dads back for their investment. And he was hoping sometime he could build a house for Molly and Tyler but he knew that would wait for now. The apartment worked great for them and it really was comfortable.  


Molly came down with Paul in her arms.  Gus reached out and Paul nearly flung himself at him.  “Hey, Buddy, I swear you grew in the last couple weeks.” Molly was looking at him comically.  “Is there something I can do for you, Mol?”


“Come on, Gus! Is she?  Are you?”


“Well, according to the home test we are.  We are going to the doctor today.”


Molly put her arms around him and kissed his cheek.  ‘You are good with this, right? I mean you aren’t upset, are you?  She would never have set you up.”


“I know that, Mol.  You know I love her.  I have to admit I had planned to wait a couple years but she is carrying my child and we will be a family.  Mol, do you know what kind of wedding she wants? Has she talked to you about it?”


“Gus, she just wants to marry you.  She wouldn’t care if you went to a drive thru chapel or run away some night like we did.”


“But she wants the whole thing doesn’t she.  She wants the dress and the flowers.”


“Ok, Gus, honestly? She really wants a wedding but she is afraid of her family's’ reaction  and Brian and Justin have treated her so well. This is going to be hard for her and now that she is pregnant, her family may have more issues with all of this.”


“How did a man from one of the most liberal families on earth fall for a woman from a family so conservative.”


“It is called love, dear Gus.  Just like Tyler and me. I either want to scream at him or, well, scream because of him. I can’t imagine not having him in my life no matter how crazy he makes me.”


“So are we ready for Friday? Did you get a couple people hired?”


“I did. It is a couple that just moved here.  They both have experience working in food service and bartending.  I still think we are going to need to hire someone who can run the kitchen.  They would just need to make appetizers. Maybe we can get about 5 different options and then maybe we can get some desserts to sell.  I wish Brenda was here. She could do the sweets.”


“I think Shelby will be willing to help a little with that.  She really enjoys cooking and she is really good at it. Maybe she could come up with some easy stuff.  We can worry about this in a couple weeks. I have the bakery making us some things for people to eat and we can see what they want.


Gus and Molly went their own way.  Gus set Paul down in the play area before he went to his office. He couldn’t concentrate.  All he could think about was Shelby and the stress she was going through. He would do whatever she wants for her wedding and he would make it as simple as possible for her.



Shelby dropped Brinn off at the main house and left to meet up with Gus.  Brinn found Justin in the kitchen. “Hi Daddy,” she hugged him tightly around the waist.  “Hello, Sweetheart. How was school this morning?”


“It was good.  I was working on trigonometry.  Shelby doesn’t like that much but that’s Ok.  I am almost done with this course and then I start calculus.  She thinks I will be done with the high school courses by the end of the year.”  She kept rattling on while Justin was stuck on the fact his baby would be completing high school in a few months.  What would they do next year?”


“Daddy, are we going to have lunch?”


“Yes, it is almost ready.  Why don’t you go get your dad.  I think he is in the office.”


“We are going to talk after lunch. I have questions for you.”


“Well, then I guess we better eat.”


Brinn knocked on the office door, “Dad, may I come in?”


“Of course you can, Brinny.  I could really use a hug from you right now.” Brinn came across the room and climbed onto his lap.  She put her arms around his neck and hugged tight.” Brian held her tight.


“Daddy said lunch is ready.”


“Well, we better not make him wait.”  He stood with Brinn in his arms. She wrapped her legs around him and he held her tight.  This beautiful blonde who looked so like her daddy had stolen his heart the day she was born and now she was growing up so very fast.  They walked into the kitchen and Brian set her down. He really wished he could stop thinking about his childhood because he knew how to raise good kids because he knew how to pick a partner.  “Excuse us just one moment, Brinn.”


Brian pulled Justin close and kissed him gently. “I love you.  You are my family and I am a fool to ever think back.”


Justin gently placed his hands on either side of Brian’s face and kissed him, “We are the only family you need to think about.”


“You are the only family that counts.”


“Are you going to have sex next?”  Brinn asked as they separated.

“Enough, Brinn,” Justin said sternly.  “Time to eat.”


Brian poked Brinn playfully, “Now you did it. Don’t get him mad. We would both starve and live in a pigsty.  But I am getting him help.”


“Brian, don’t make it a joke when she needs to learn to respect us!”


Brian and Brinn looked at each other and Brinn giggled. “Brinny, your daddy is right. I shouldn’t have made a joke out of it. Almost 10 year old girls should not blurt out stuff about sex with their dads.”  Brinn rolled her eyes and sat down.


The three first ate in silence and finally Brinn said,  “Ok, I am sorry. That was inappropriate of me but sometimes it is hard to know what is acceptable and what isn’t when all I hear between you two is about sex.”


Brian and Justin looked over at each other. They both knew she was right but they also knew she had to realize that what was fine with adults was not appropriate for a child but her mind was that of adult in so many ways.  No wonder she was confused.


“We will talk about it after lunch,” Justin stated. The conversation turned to Gus and Shelby and the baby and soon everyone was talking excitedly.  Even Brian had to admit it was rubbing off on him.


When they had finished eating, Brinn guided her fathers into the living room.  She had them sit side by side on the sofa and she sat on the ottoman facing them. “Well, you know what we are going to talk about.   I have studied human anatomy and I know how a male and female copulate but when it comes to two men, like you, I studied the anatomy of intercourse but I don't understand why you would want to do something like that when there is no logical reason to do it.  I mean men and women have sex to make children, well that is why they did. Shelby and Gus explained to me that there is also a lot of pleasure when you love someone but I am really confused about men together.”


Brian and Justin both sat there with their mouths hanging open. “Do you want me to explain what I read about men having sex?”


Brian just about fell off the couch, laughing.  “Um, honey, trust me, we have that part worked out.”


Justin elbowed him and said, “You need to stop talking.”


“So explain to me how it works? Everything I read said that it is painful and you are going into a part of the body whose main function to expel things from your body but you move  inward.”


“Well, Brinny,” Justin started, “There might be some discomfort but I love your dad so much I want him to be as close to me as possible so when we make love we are joined and my heart almost explodes with love for him.”


Brian, like a junior high boy, started snickering. Justin again elbowed him.


“I guess I can understand that.” Justin left out a sigh hoping they were done. “But now I have a couple more questions.  First, Daddy, I know you are my dad and Tina is my mother but if you love Dad how did you have me.”


“Brinn, your dad and I love each other but we sometimes slipped up.  We still do. I was on an art tour and your mom was my helper. I was really missing your dad and I had a little too much to drink so I went to bed.  Tina had started talking to a guy at a bar and she brought him to our room to get to know home better.”


“You mean she was going to have sex with him.” Brinn said matter of factly.


“She was going to get to know him a little better and maybe have sex.”


“Gus and Shelby told me you shouldn’t have sex with just anybody.  They told me you should really care about them.”


Brian and Justin smiled at each other, “That is true, darling.” Justin continued. “Well, Tina didn’t feel comfortable with the man so she asked him to leave but he didn’t listen and he was going to rape her. You know what that is, right?” She frowned and nodded. “Well, I went in to help her.  After the man left, Tina and I hugged and we both had a lot of adrenaline. We were good friends then and soon our kissing led to something more.”


“You saved her from the bad man?”


“Ya, sort of and then your mom gave me you.” Brinn stood and hugged him.  


“I am not glad some guy tried to hurt my mom, but I am glad you had sex with her so you could be my dads.”


“So, Dad, did you save Lindsay from a bad guy?”


Brian looked at Justin.  “She’s asking you, not me.” Justin did his most charming smile


“Well, Brinn, Lindsay and I had been friends for a long time.  And she and Melanie wanted a baby so they asked if I would help them  with that.”


“So you had sex with her.”


“Well, not exactly.  She loved me but she was in love with Mel so I supplied her with my sperm and a doctor helped put it in her vagina so she could get pregnant.”


“That sounds a little sterile but it made Gus so you did a good job.” They both could tell Brinn was thinking about something yet.


“I have one more question. Now I know how men and women and men and men have sex but what about two women?  Neither of them have body parts that go inside the other person. Dad can you explain it to me?”


Brian physically shivered, and not in a good way.  “Brinn, I can honestly say I have no idea how they enjoy it but,” he paused a second, “Do you have your phone?”


She pulled it out and handed it to him.  Brian added a number to her contact list.  “I have added your Aunt Lindsay’s number for you.  Ask her and Mel anything you like. You have my blessing!”


“Ok, with the time difference do you think she will be off work?”


Justin smiled, “She should be.  Why don’t you go to your room so you can have some quiet and privacy.”


“Ok, Thanks, dads, for not treating me like a baby.” She kissed each of them and ran to her room.


Brian pulled Justin against him.  “Do you think Lindsay’s going to be upset?”  Brian asked, pulling Justin across his lap.


“Oh, ya, you’re dead.”  Brian brought his mouth down on Justin’s and kissed him. “Are you as scared as I am about what we are going to do with her next year.  Shelby has hinted she isn’t comfortable taking her further because she couldn’t keep up.”


“I know. She’s almost scary smart sometimes,” Brian said.  “DId you ever check into that place in New York?”


“No, but I will soon.” Justin said  as he pulled Brian down again to meet his lips.  “How could I not kiss those lips as often as I can?” The kiss lingered as their tongues danced and stroked.  Justin felt Brian’s erection under him. He maneuvered so he straddled Brian and he ground his cock against Brian’s as he groaned loudly.  They continued grinding against each other, tormenting each other. They kept this up until Brinn came out of her room. Justin stayed where he sat but they stopped kissing.



Brinn was smiling when she appeared. She shook her head a little and said, “I guess I just have to be glad my parents love each other so much.  I am going to paint until Chantel gets home.”


“Ok, Brinny.” Justin didn’t dare move to kiss her goodbye because he was sure he would cum if he mo moved at that moment.


Brian’s phone rang and Justin held his breath as he reached for it.  They both knew they were overly excited. Brian looked at his phone, “Oh shit, it’s Lindz.  Hey Lindsay, what’s up?


“Jesus, Brian, you could have at least warned me.  I mean I love your daughter and she is so much smarter than I am but a cold call asking me about lesbian sex?”


“Well, you and Mel are expert munchers so…”


“Really, Brian.  I have to get home so Mel and I can have mad muncher sex but just remember, two years ago my 15 year old daughter was pregnant.  Well, at least I could supply you with the experience of dealing with a pregnant teen before you could have to deal with one.”


Brian caught himself before he mentioned dealing with another pregnancy. “Thanks, Lindsay.  Speaking of sex, I need to finish something I started.”


“Love you, Justin.”  Lindsay said loudly.


“Love you, too, Lindz.”


Justin began to move slowly in a circular motion until he knew he had pushed it as far as he could.  He took Brian’s hand and led him to the bedroom.



Shelby pulled up in front of the wine bar and Gus ran out to greet her.  After a quick bite at the diner, they went to the ob-gyn. After having blood drawn,  they were taken back to the doctor’s office. An older woman stepped in the room a few minutes later.  She introduced herself and shook their hands. “I just looked at your results and your home test was accurate but I am sure that isn’t a surprise to you.  I read through the paperwork you filled out for us and you are fairly sure the week you got pregnant?”


“Yes, I had bronchitis the last week of September and it was Gus’ birthday the first week of October.  I was feeling fine by the night of the party and well, it could have been anytime probably between the first and the fifth.  I was feeling better but finished my antibiotics.”


“That makes total sense so unless the baby tells us different in a few weeks, I would say we are probably looking at July sometime. At this point I know I am not supposed to but I’m old and can get by with it.  I noticed you are not married. But I also see a stunner on that finger. So were you engaged before the baby?”


“With all due respect, Doctor….” Gus began.


“Young man, what is your name?”


“Gus Kinney.”


“Gus, I am not against being single.  In fact, just the opposite. I would never want a couple to get married just because there is a baby on the way.  I was just wondering if that is why you were engaged.”


“Doctor, we were engaged on Labor Day.  We have dated over two years,” Shelby went on. “I love this man so much and I am so excited about being a mother.”


“Excuse me, did you say your last name was Kinney?”


“Yes.”  


“I have been trying to meet your father for quite some time.  Actually, you have two dads, right?”


“Yes, and two moms.”


“I wanted to talk to your dad about a project but, I’m sorry, now isn’t the time to talk about this. I am glad for the two of you.  I have some information I would like you to review. You are young and healthy and many women are using midwives. Some have the babies in the hospital but some decide to have them at home.    These are things to think about but right now I think I will examine you and just make sure everything looks good.” She turned to Gus, Many fathers wait outside for this but it is up to the two of you.”


“I plan to be there for as many of the appointments as I can be.”  The nurse showed them into the exam room and Shelby put on the little gown. He noticed her trembling. “What is it, Shelly?”


“I don’t know.  I always get nervous when I am going to have that kind of exam.”


“I will be right here for all of it.”


“We better find out the dos and don’ts, too.”


There was a knock on the door and the doctor walked in. The doctor listened to her heart and lungs and then she had her lay down and put her legs in the stirrups.  Gus took her hand and tried to distract her. As the doctor did the internal exam Gus asked questions, “So we were wondering if there are any restrictions during pregnancy.  Obviously, no alcohol and neither of us smoke.” Shelby squeezed Gus’ hand very tightly as the doctor added pressure. He bent and kissed her forehead.


“You can do anything you did before as long as you weren’t into rough play.”


“No, rough stuff but we do take advantage of every part of our bodies.”


“Are you asking about anal sex?”


Gus and Shelby both blushed a bit but nodded.   “For the next several months there should not be any problems. Trust me near the end you will have to get creative or learn to go without for a while.  However, for many they have sex up to the last month, just less often and less vigorously. Now let’s set up an appointment for about four weeks from now and in that time look over the information I will give you.” There was a knock on the door.  The doctor stepped out and came back in, I need to go deliver a baby. I am so sorry,” she looked at Shelby still in the stirrups. “I will send a nurse in to help you.”


“I got this, doctor.” Gus said as she left. As soon as she left the room he locked the door.  He then sat on the doctor’s stool and slid close. “Do you think we could get a pair of these for home.  I love the view and accessibility.” Gus brought his mouth to her pink center. He spread the stirrups further apart and she blosseed open. Gus feasted and within minutes she was gasping.  He stood up and opened his fly. He had never seen her so ready. Easing in, he had easy access to her clit and one thumb stroked it over and over while his free hand reached under the small gown and he stroked her nipple until she  came so violently she nearly screamed out. And then both started laughing.


Soon they were dressed and out of the office with a stack of pamphlets and some very curious nurses.  “Well, at least we know we can still have fun for a while.”


“Which is really a good thing because just looking at you right now nearly brings me to an orgasm and you have to do is touch my nipples and there is no stopping,” she shivered.  “I have got to get my mind on something else.”


“Well, we should call my moms and plan a visit to your parents and plan our wedding.”


Shelby got quiet as they got into the pickup. “Gus, let’s just go to Vegas.  If it was good enough for Molly and Tyler it is good enough for us.”


“Shelly, you know that isn’t what you want.”


“Gus, I want to be married to you. I don’t care how that happens.”


“Shelby, that isn’t true.  You want your dad walking you down the aisle.  Let’s call my moms and then we can go to early dinner and talk about our wedding.” He kissed her and selected his mom’s number, putting the phone on speaker.


“Hey Gus, how are you?  How is your beautiful Shelby?”


“I’m fine, Lindsay and Gus is perfect.”


“Ah, you two are too cute.  Have you talked to your father? Do you know what he did?  He had Brinn call me about sex, lesbian sex. Well, I reminded him that my daughter was pregnant at 15.”


“How is JR?”


“She is great. She’s really enjoying school.  She would love to hear from you.”


“Well, we’ll call her next.  Mom is Mama around?”


“Hey, Mel, our son wants to talk to us.” They could hear her moving around.


“Gus, hey glad to hear from you.  Lindz was telling me about that brilliant little sister of yours.”


“She is that.”


Lindz spoke, “So what’s the special occasion.  We didn’t expect to hear from you until after opening night.”


“Well, we have some news for you.”


“Do you have a wedding date? Oh, I hope so.”


“Moms, we will have a wedding date soon but that’s not why we are calling.  I hope you don’t have anything planned in July.”


“The wedding is going to be in July?”  Mel broke in.”


“No the wedding is going to be soon.  In July you are going to be grandmothers again.”  A scream went up on the other end of the phone.


Both of them were talking at once.  It was obvious they were both excited and happy. When they calmed down Gus spoke again. “We are going to dinner now and we are going to decide on a date.  We hope to tell her parents in person around Thanksgiving. We will have to figure it out around Brinn’s 10th birthday party because we can’t miss that.”


“Shelby,” Lindsay said calmer and softer, “We are thrilled to have you for our daughter and, sweetie,  we know your parents beliefs. If it is too hard to have us at the wedding, we can come and have a little wedding for our family.”


Shelby started crying and Gus took her hand. “No, you two are important to us, as important as my parents and if my family can’t be reasonable they won’t be there.”


Then Mel’s quavering voice came on, “Just let us know when and we will be there for you.  We love you both.


“Bye, Moms.  We love you. I hope when I tell you about the opening night I can give you a date.”


Gus got out of the truck and walked around to Shelby’s side.  He pulled her into his arms. “This is all going to work out.”


“I know,” She kissed Gus again and then started rubbing his crotch.  “I want you right now, Gus. Ok, truth is, I just need to cum so bad.  Gus’ hands went up her shirt and began to stroke her nipples through her bra.  It was only a matter of a couple minutes and she cried out. “This is going to be an interesting 9 months,” she said as she came down from her climax.  “I hope some of that information addresses it.”


“Brinn could probably tell you the answer.”  Gus started laughing and she laughed, too.


They went to a restaurant and Shelby started ordering food.  They had an appetizer and soup before the entree arrived. Once the main course had arrived they started talking about the wedding. “I’ve been thinking,” Gus started. “Do you think Christmas Eve or Christmas or maybe New Year’s Eve for the wedding?”


“Oh, Gus, that sounds perfect.  I think New Year’s Eve would be best because my parents would not like Christmas Eve to be interrupted.”


“Well, Christmas Eve it is.”


“Gus you make it sound so easy.  We have to find a place. Get caterers.  I wonder where we can find a place.”


“Where do you want to get married.  I have money and we will be able to find a place.  Where do you want to get married? California? Pennsylvania? An island somewhere….”


“I think someplace in Northern California.  My parents are more likely to come if it isn’t too far away.”


“Dad will help and may know of some place.  Maybe there is a winery that has a conference room.  We will find something and get it set before our trip to your parents” They finished their meal and on a whim called Brian and Justin as they walked out of the front door.  “Hey, Pops, is dad around.”


“He is sitting next to me. We are watching a movie with Brinn.  What’s up?”


Gus could hear he was put on speaker.  “Hope you are free for New Year’s Eve. If we can find a place we are getting married then.”  All three of them cheered. “We are stopping at Tyler and Molly’s but we will talk tomorrow. Oh, by the way, it’s a July baby.”  They heard Brinn’s excitement as they disconnected.


“I think I am guessing correctly that you are going to ask Molly to stand up for you?”


“Yes, of course.”

 

“I love my dads so much but I couldn’t choose one so I hope Tyler will stand up with me. Let’s tell them about the baby and the wedding!”  Gus picked her up and started turning but then remembered what happened earlier and he set her down. “Let’s go.”