- Text Size +

Chapter 16


Molly and Tyler were so excited for Gus and Shelby.  They were honored to stand up for them and celebrated with sparkling grape juice.  Molly and Shelby immediately started talking about decorations and the dress and in the 3 weeks leading up to Thanksgiving, they found everything but the location.  Shelby’s morning sickness was only getting worse and the stress of the wedding wasn’t helping. And even worse, the stress of the trip they were taking to meet her parents.  They were going up on Wednesday evening, having Thanksgiving with her parents and returning on Friday for Brinn’s birthday party on Saturday.


Taylor Kinney Wine & Design was a big success opening night and every night since.  People were coming and all of them not only enjoyed the wine but Tyler and Gus were a big hit too.  They had started taking on a few Christmas parties but left the week between Christmas and the New Year’s open for the wedding.

 


Wednesday morning Shelby woke up throwing up again.  After spending a half hour in the bathroom, Gus called his foreman and said he was not coming in.  He had planned to leave at noon anyway. Gus was beside himself. He finally helped her to bed and brought her water and a piece of toast.  “Sweetheart, should I call your mom and tell her you have the flu?”


“I’ll be fine. Hopefully by Christmas I will be over this. We need to talk to my parents.  I need to know if they will support us or not.”


“I would never want to change my fathers but if there was something I could do to ease your stress I would.” After eating some toast and drinking a cup of tea, she felt much better.  In fact as Gus stroked her head, she reached up and moved his hand to her breast.


“Are you sure, Shelly?” As his thumb brushed her nipple she arched into it.  He lowered his mouth and nearly instantly she arched in an orgasm. As his mouth continued on her chest his fingers worked magic and the v of her legs. After cumming two more times Gus backed off.


“Oh, no you don’t.  I’m not done.” Shelby stated as she pushed his head downward.


Gus spread her legs, putting her legs over his shoulders and he dove in.  Soon she was screaming again and finally, he entered her gently and as they climaxed gently together, she dozed.  Gus slipped out of bed and called Justin, “Dad, I think she is going to kill me. I can’t believe I am saying this but I might be getting too much sex.”


“Yes, I remember Tina having those urges when she was pregnant with Matty. She was pulling John in the bedroom frequently along with Tony a couple of times.  


“I remember some of that, too.  I never liked Tina much and some of it was she was always taking John away.” He chuckled about it now. “We are leaving for her parents soon.  I know she is really nervous and I have to admit so am I. She knows her dad will be upset about the baby and we aren’t even going to think about dealing with his thoughts on my parents.”


“If we can do anything to make it easier on her we will.  If we need to have a separate wedding we will do that.”


“We have to find a place for a wedding yet.”


“If we had time Brian would have you build a place.  Obviously, it is too late for that but he is seriously thinking about building a place that had a hotel plus venue for events.  Wouldn’t it be great if John and Tony would move out here and run it? Their place is great and we would keep it open but it is small and really doesn’t have the location or need to increase the size. But we don’t need to talk about that now.  We could find a place in San Francisco but I don’t think you are really interested in that.”


“I’m starting to feel discouraged about this.  She doesn’t want anything fancy. We just want to find a place that will hold about 100 people.  We wouldn’t care if there were cupcakes and hot dogs. I just want to marry her and love her the rest of her life along with this baby and hopefully a couple more down the road.”


“Gus, can you come up here, please. I’m stuck.”


“Stuck? Coming….Dad, I will let you know when we get there. Love you.”


“We love you, too, both of you. No, all three of you.”


When Gus got upstairs he tried not to laugh.  Shelby had a sweater half on and half off. She couldn’t get the fitted sweater down of her chest but now couldn’t get it off, either.


Gus reached down and tugged the top off over her head.  “Gus, if nothing fits now, what will it be like at nine months?”


“We will just go shopping. Or better yet, you and Molly go shopping and the guys will hang out someday. I love your new curves and when I say I love them I mean…” he brought his head between her breasts which now barely could be held in her bra. 30 minutes later they were redressing after making love for ….neither were sure how many times they had already made love that morning.


Shelby texted Justin when they left and gave him an estimated time they should get there. For the two plus hours Gus drove, Shelby reviewed details about her family.  She had an older brother and a younger brother. Neither of them were married. They would not be sharing a bedroom when they arrived but that didn’t mean she wouldn’t sneak in.


“We can always get a hotel room.  In fact, I think that would be a very good idea.  I mean with your morning sickness not to mention your new urges…”


“Gus, my parents would be very hurt if we did that.  They’re my family and I do love them.”


“I know, Shelly. Just remember if you get too stressed we’ll get a room and go home whenever you are ready.”


“Have I told you lately how totally and madly and deeply I love you.”


“Well, I think you have shown me several times today.”


“Gussy, yes, the sex is amazing but you are so much more than great in bed, and in the bathroom, and in the….well, you get the picture. But I love the man you are. You are such a good brother and son and friend. I just get the bonus part of lover. We are almost there. Why don’t you pull over into this little road for a couple minutes.  “Put your seat all the way back.” she said with authority in her voice. He did it without question. She instantly had straddled him and even though they remained clothed Gus could feel every move she made. He buried his face into her chest and slipped his hands under her shirt. As he rubbed the lace of her bra she went into full orgasm.  “We will figure out a way.”


“No, Shelby, I am not going to sneak around at your parents.  If they say no, I will follow their rules.”


“Oh, Gus, just once don’t play by the rules.”


“I can’t do anything to jeopardize my relationship with them and you. You may just have to do it the old fashioned way.”  He took her hand and began to stroke her own crotch. “Oh, god! It won’t be nearly as much fun but it will have to do. Now, Gus, my dad is going to love you, he is just going to have….”


“Issues with my parents.  I know. This visit I am going to stay away from confrontation.  We need to keep peace until after the wedding. Then they will see that beautiful baby and won’t be able to stay away from him or her.”


Shelby climbed off his lap, “Well, we might as well tell them I’m pregnant right away because my mom will know right away. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if she knows the minute I get out of the truck.  Daddy isn’t going to be happy but give him time. He loves me. It’s just that I’m his little girl and for him to think about me….well, you know what I mean.”


“I will follow your lead. Now, buckle up.  This could be a bumpy ride.”


Shelby guided Gus the rest of the way to her parents home in a suburb.  It was a sleepy little area near the edge of the city where it was obvious country living was the norm.  As they pulled up a young man was in the driveway. He looked to be about Gus’ age. “That’s Sam,” the excitement was obvious. I haven’t seen him in so long.” Shelby was out of the pickup before it had totally stopped.  “SAM!!”


“Seashell!”  Sam picked her up and started to spin her.  Gus rushed to her side as quickly as he could hoping Sam would set her down before she got sick. It worked and he quickly put an arm around her waist.


“Seashell?”  Gus grinned at her. “Nice to meet you, Sam.  I’m Gus, your future brother in law.”


The two men started to shake hands but then Sam said, “I’m a hugger.  How about you?” The two men wrapped their arms around each other. “Now, don’t try this with my brother.  He is much too uptight. So is Dad. So when did you knock up my sister?”


Sam said it so nonchalantly Shelby had to look at him and make sure she heard him right.  “But how….” she looked down at her stomach.


“No, it wasn’t your stomach but you have never had knockers like that.” Shelby swatted him.


“Oh Sam,” she hugged him tight.  July, not sure exactly on the date yet.”


“You are going to be the best mom.”  He turned and glared at Gus. “And what are you going to do about this?”


He took Shelby’s hand and let out a low whistle when he saw her engagement ring.  He looked at Gus and then at the pickup, “Obviously, you can support her financially.”


“Sam, he and his family have done nothing but given me support.  I love them so much. I hope you will come visit. We have plenty of room at our house.  I will show you pictures later,” she said as she heard the door open and her mom stepped out of the door.


“Shelby, Gus, so good to see you.  I am so glad you could come for Thanksgiving! You both look good.  Honey, you look like you have put on a couple pounds. That’s good.  You have always been too…..” she whispered the word, “thin.”


Shelby nodded as her mom took a step back and held her hands.  “Oh honey, I know you two are in love and I know you belong together but your daddy isn’t going to take this well.”


“I know that, Mom.  It was an accident but we are thrilled. We all are. We will be married soon.  Is Daddy home?”


“He  went hunting with Will.  They should be home very soon. When is the wedding?”


“We hope to have it New Year’s Eve. Our only problem is we haven’t found a place big enough to hold it.”


“How big an event are you planning? I thought maybe you would have a small, quiet….”


“Sally, Shelby is going to have the wedding she deserves.  She has her dress chosen and all we need is a place to hold it.  You know money isn’t an issue.”


“Let me call my friend. She knows a lot about this stuff.  She thinks of herself as an event planner.”


“Maybe we could hire her.  My dads’ friend is planning on doing the event for us but he will be in Pittsburgh and could use someone on the ground here. He can’t come until after Christmas.”


“I can’t believe I am finally going to be a  grandma.”


“You aren’t upset, Mom?” Shelby hugged her.


“Well, you know it isn’t the way your daddy and I planned it but I have seen the way Gus treats you and how much he loves you.  I have no doubt about that,” she reached for his hand. Softly, in Shelby’s ear she said, “Let’s leave Brian and Justin out of this right now if your dad doesn’t bring it up.”


“We get it, Mom.  We already said we weren’t going to approach that right now.” The women walked toward the house.


“Looks like Seashell expects me to carry her bags,” Sam said as he walked toward the pickup.  “His is a nice ride. Is this your family company?”


“No, actually, it my company with my friend.  Well, I never know if I should say friend or aunt.  My business partner is an interior design. Molly is Shelby’s best friend and she happens to be my dad’s sister.”


“Gus, don’t take this wrong because I am the one person in this family that has no hang ups, but you have two dads and two moms? I am guessing your life was like most divorced families.  Did you split time between them?”


“Ya, when I was young I spent most of my time with my moms but my dads were always involved, too, but when I got to jr high age I became a pain in the ass.  I think I was 13 when I moved in full time with my dads. I think I needed to men in my life.”


“And your dads filled that for you?”  Sam questioned. Justin may have bristled if someone else had asked it that way but Sam had an innocence about him.


“My dads are great.  My biological dad, Brian, is a businessman through and through. I am not sure how many businesses he owns anymore.  My dad, Justin, is an artist. He is brilliant at so many things.”


“I have seen his work.  Shel told me about him so I had to look up his stuff.  It’s obvious you can support my sister. And you have a sister, right?”  By now the men were heading to the house with the bags.


“I actually have two sisters.  One is with my moms, JR. She is 18 and in college.  My sister, Brinn, is 10. She is the reason I met Shelby.  She will be 10 this weekend and she will be in college by this fall, too. I’m not sure what is happening there yet.  Brinn is Justin’s biological daughter but she doesn’t spend time with her mom often. Sorry, I’m over sharing. What are you going to school for, Sam?”


“I’m a psychology major. I plan to go into counseling. I am told I am easy to talk with.”


“You definitely are.” Gus smiled at his future brother.  He liked Sam.


Sam lead him upstairs and he dropped Shelby’s bag in a room that was obviously hers.  Gus looked around. “I can see this is Shelby’s room. I bet your mom picked out the paint color because Shelly couldn’t decide what color she wanted and she was happy with what your mom chose.”


“You’re right. I’m glad I like you, Gus, or I would have to fight you over my sister. She deserves only the best.  Now, let me show you your accommodations. It seems a little silly since she’s already pregnant.” Sam took Gus down a hall and then turned and led him into a large room. “Hope you don’t mind sharing the bonus room with me. My bedroom has been turned into Mom’s craft room so when I am home I stay in here.  You can have the bed and I will sleep on the couch. That way if my sister comes for a visit there will be room for her.”


They walked into a large room that was above the garage.  It was half bedroom, half activity room. It reminded him of his old room in Pittsburgh.   “Um, Sam, that couch does not look very comfortable. I would be more than happy to share the bed, if you aren’t uncomfortable.”


“We can decide that later.  I expect my sister will have something to say about that. Speaking of Shelby, we better go find her.  Dad and Will will be back soon. She’ll want you next to her when he gets here.”


“Should I  be worried?”


“Nah, Will might be the biggest pain in the ass.  He is the big brother and very straight laced. He can’t find a woman that is perfect so he won’t ever marry. He won’t ever be satisfied.  Dad will be fine once it sinks in.” Sam draped his arm around Gus’ shoulders as they headed downstairs.


Shelby walked up and kissed Gus.  “I wondered where Sam took you.”


“We were in the room we are sharing tonight.’  Before Gus could go on they heard a motor turn off and two doors slam.


Gus pulled Shelby close to him, “Love you, Shelly.” He said so softly she wondered if he even said it as the door opened.


“Hey, Sis, nice of you to finally come and visit,” her older brother, Will, greeted Shelby with a quick hug.  Behind him Bill walked in. He walked over to his daughter and hugged her long and hard.


“So glad you are home, Shelby.  It has been too long, sweetheart.”  Gus could hear the love in his voice.  


“Daddy, I want you to meet Gus.” She took her dad’s hand and led him the couple steps to where Gus was standing, “Daddy, this is Gus.  Gus, this is my daddy, Bill.”


“Sir, it is an honor to meet you.  I am really hoping you will give me your blessing to marry your daughter.  I promise, sir, I love her with all my heart and I promise to try to make her the happiest woman in the world.”


“Well, let me give my daughter one more hug and then and I can go talk in my office.”


He reached for Shelby but she stopped him. “Daddy, we have one other thing to tell you.  You’re going to be a grandfather.” Bill stopped and looked at Shelby and then turned to Gus.  Will had already took a step closer to Gus and his hand was balled up in a fist. Shelby hollered, “Will, don’t you dare.”


Bill held up his hand in Will’s direction, “Follow me.” Bill said much colder now, and Gus did as he was told.


“Daddy!” Shelby pleaded. Gus turned and held up his hand and nodded at her.


Bill led him into the office and shut the door behind him. He pointed to a chair and Gus sat down. Bill took his time and walked around the desk and sat.  For several moments Bill sat there and stared at Gus. “I knew you were having sex with my daughter. I’m not a stupid man. You have been living with her for years.  I told her I didn’t like it but obviously she didn’t care. And now, before you are married, my baby girl is going to have a baby.”


“Sir, we had no intention of having a baby, yet, but when she got sick and was on antibiotics...well.  I love her so much. I can’t imagine life without her. I can provide for her. If she wants to stay home I would be very happy but if she wants to work that is fine, too. I will treat her like a princess.”


“I don’t want you to treat her like a princess.  I don’t want you to put her on a throne somewhere.  I want you to treat her like a partner. I….” Bill’s vibrato waned.  “Gus, I want my baby girl to be happy. Will you make her happy?”


“Oh, sir, that is all I want.  I am able to provide for her. I am about to start my second business but I promise she will always come first, she and our family.  Sir, we hope to get married New Year’s Eve.”


“Hope to?”


“We are having trouble finding a location.  Everything else is in place. We have told friends and family to save the date and we would want you to invite anyone you want to be there, of course.”


“Gus, if you ever hurt my daughter, you will regret it, but I get the feeling from talking to you, and from what my wife has told me, that you truly are in love with Shelby and that you truly want what’s best for her. So, where are you looking to get married?”


“We were hoping to get married anywhere between here and our place.  We thought that would be most convenient. We, don’t expect anything from you financially.  We have it covered.”


“No, I have money saved specifically for my daughter’s wedding.  I know it won’t cover everything but it should cover the venue and maybe the flowers or food?”


“Thank you, sir.”


“Bill, please.  Your family is in the wine business aren’t you?”


“That is one of my dad’s businesses.  He has several.”


“Well, friends of mine are vintners and they just put up a new wine barn.  It is huge. Even with the vats in place the center I am sure would sit 150 people.  Because it is new, it wouldn’t take much to clean up, I wouldn’t think. And you should be able to have the party there, too.”


“Oh, sir, sorry Bill.  I think that sounds perfect.  Of course, it is up to Shelly.”


Bill smiled gently, “I used to call her Shelly when she was little.”


“I do have one thing.  If your friends agree and Shelby likes it, I am hoping they will agree to let my da...family to bring the wine.  We would buy some of theirs, too, maybe to give as take home gifts. That would be a nice promotion for their business.”


“You are a very good businessman, I can tell.  And you care about others.” Bill stood and offered his hand to Gus, “Welcome to the family.  So when do I get to hold my grandchild?”


“We will have a more accurate date next week but it will be mid July.”


“It is hard not to like you, Gus Kinney. Go tell my daughter she has my blessing.  I will try my friend with the barn. You didn’t happen to bring any of that wine, did you.  I am sure we still have some from the cases you send with Sally.”


“I happen to have some, along with non alcoholic for Shelby.”  Gus gave him a hug impulsively.


Bill smiled and waved him out of the room.    Shelby, Sam, and Sally were hanging out at the end of the hall and   when Gus came out alone, all three of them were nervous. Gus cast his eyes to the floor and walked to where they waited.  “Well?” Sam asked.


“Gus, what did Daddy say? Did he give us his blessing?”


Gus put her hands on her hips and raised his head slowly until they looked eye to eye, “He’s calling a friend about a venue right now.  He can’t wait to hold the baby.” Tears rolled down Gus’ cheeks, matched by Shelby’s. He pulled her close and kissed her, gently but thoroughly. When he pulled away he recognized the look on Shelby’s face.


“Mom, are you sure we can’t share my room.”


“Young woman, you may find it silly but the Bible says you should be married before sleeping with a man or woman.  We follow that in our house. Gus, who is Bill calling?”


“He didn’t tell me the name but he said it was a friend with a new wine barn.”


“Oh, why didn’t I think of that!  Oh, Shelby, it will be perfect for a wedding!  I can see it already. You are going to spend time up here before the wedding, aren’t you? I mean there will be flowers and food decisions, not to mention decorating.”


“Oh, Mom, I don’t know.  I mean yes, between Christmas and New Years, but I have my job and we have the new business.”


“Sally, we will talk about it and figure a way to get her up here often.  Brinn is not an issue, you know. We are going to need to rent several rooms.  Do you have a suggestion of a hotel or a large bed and breakfast? No, it is going to have to be a hotel.  There are no bed and breakfasts that big. I know we might not be able to get rooms all in the same place. We will need at least 20 I would guess.  I will contact my dads later.”


Bill came out of his office.  “Who would like to go for a ride?”  Everyone but Will decided to go. They all got into family and Sally’s SUV.  I was a short ride and Gus and Shelby instantly fell in love with the place. It was so much like their vineyard but much bigger.  The barn had amazing architecture with the beams inside of it. Shelby began taking pictures of the place and Gus asked if he could have the measurements of the place.  Once they heard he was a builder he was handed a copy of the plans for the building as long as he promised to bring them back.”


By the time they left, they were both so excited and as they sat in the backseat with Sam, Shelby’s had her hands all over Gus and was about ready to unzip his fly right then and there. He leaned over best he could with a seatbelt on and softly said, “It’s killing me, too, but I  won’t do it in their house.”


“Mom, would you mind if I show Gus around town after dinner?  Maybe we will take in a movie. I promise we will be home all day tomorrow.” She saw her mom’s hesitancy.   “Sam can come along. For heaven’s sake, we are adults.”


“You’re right, honey.  That would be fine. Sam would enjoy that, too. Most of his friends aren’t around this year.”


They had a nice dinner and as they left Shelby promised, “I will be ready to help you as soon as I get done throwing up in the morning. And Gus will be in my room then.”


“Of course, he can support you then, dear.”


If Gus wasn’t wrong, Bill had a grin on his face.  Maybe i wasn’t him who was so strict. Maybe it was Sally who was the enforcer.   Gus politely invited Will to join them but he mumbled something about a game and he and Bill went to the living room.  Gus started helping clear the table but Sally placed a hand on his arm, “You young people go. I can take care of this.”


Gus kissed her cheek before the three of them left.  He threw his pickup keys at Sam. He got behind the steering wheel while Shelby and Gus got in the back seat. They hadn’t even pulled away from the curb when Shelby was straddling Gus.  “Um, Shelby, Sam….”


“Sam, don’t turn around and just pick up some tips from what you hear.”  


Shelby started lifting her top off but Gus stopped her. “Sam, are you alright with this? Your sister could wait until we get somewhere that you can go into a bar or something. She usually has a little more self control but this pregnancy has gotten her hormones all on edge.”  


Sam smiled back at them. “Go for it.  My college roommate always had girls over.”


“And I bet you have your share, too.” Shelby retorted as Gus pulled her top off and undid her bra.  She cried out as soon as Gus flicked his tongue on her breast. Soon she had shimmied her pants down far enough and had Gus’ fly open. Once she managed to get his cock out she slid down on it and soon she was riding him.  It didn’t take long before she cried out and then Gus grunted as he thrust hard one last time. Sam had done his best not to watch but he couldn’t stop listening. He had watched Gus’ face and saw the pleasure that crossed it. Gus helped her fasten her bra and then slid Shelby’s shirt over her head. He found some paper towels back there and they cleaned up as best they could as they redid their pants.


Shelby finally sat on the seat and belted herself in. “Where we going, Sam?”


“After that, where we going is all you can say? Holy shit.  I need to find a date!”


“Do you think Will has ever had a girl?” Shelby questioned.


“I doubt it. He just can’t have fun. I was thinking it would be fun to go to a new drag club. I have heard the performers are really good.”  They all agreed and Sam drove over there. He was going to ride around until they found a spot but Gus told him to use the valet. Gus gave the valet an extra $20 to take good care of the truck as they walked into the club. Shelby knew what would happen when they walked in.  Sam was shocked as Gus’ personality didn’t change but expanded. By the time they had found a table, Gus had a wake of men and women watching him. He just had an aura around him in a place like this. After ordering drinks their server asked if any of them had any special talents.


“It’s open mic night and we don’t know if it is the holiday or what but we don’t have many volunteers.”


Gus looked at Shelby and she nodded.  “I do a little singing. Do you think there is a guitar I could use?”


“Sure, sweetie.  I can’t wait to hear you,” the server flirted.


Gus sat back and Sam said,  ‘I didn’t know you sang. Shelby never mentioned that.”


“I toured for a while right out of high school with a band.  My boyfriend at the time still sings professionally.”


“Boyfriend?” Sam’s mouth dropped open.


Shelby started laughing, “Yes, Sam, Gus is bisexual.”


“You are full of surprises.  How do you choose if you like both?”


“Well, it helps that your sister has no sex hang ups and she is obviously very comfortable with it.”


“Sam, I love anal sex as much as Gus does so when he is in the mood he fucks me or I fuck him. You seem very interested in the same sex tonight, little brother.  Is there something you haven’t told me?”


Sam drained his drink as another one was set down.  “I really don’t know, Shelby. I mean I like girls. I love girls but when I see a hot guy walk by….I have the same response I do with a girl.”


Gus finished his latest drink, too.  “Oh, my boy, talk to me. Ask me your questions.” Shelby had to smile as Gus put his arm around her brother instead of her.  If her brother was confused Gus would make him feel comfortable with any questions he had. And she could already tell, she was driving home, as she sipped on her soda.”


The server came back to  their table and led Gus backstage.   They gave him a few minutes to get the feel of the guitar and then he was called out on stage.  He sat on the wooden stool in the middle of the spotlight and positioned the mic. Then he started playing softly. “This is for all of you who have had to make some really difficult decisions in your life. Find someone who loves you for you.”  Gus started singing,


♪  I don't know how I should say it

In my mind, it's every word

That they don't wanna hear

I don't know how they might take it

Maybe you can take the pressure

And make it disappear

Throw out the inhibition

You make me feel a feeling that I've never felt before

I don't know if they're gonna like it

But that only makes me want it more


'Cause I'm nobody's but yours


If it's me

And if it's you

And if our love is wrong

Then I don't ever wanna be right

I don't ever wanna be right

If it's real

And if it's true

And if our love is wrong

Then I don't ever wanna be right

I don't ever wanna be right


Oh oh, yeah yeah

Oh oh , yeah I just want you to be mine


Why would I need their permission

Skin and bones, I'm only human

It's in my DNA

Suffocating just to fit in

Why do I care what people say


'Cause I'm nobody's but yours


If it's me

And if it's you

And if our love is wrong

Then I don't ever wanna be right

I don't ever wanna be right

If it's real

And if it's true

And if our love is wrong

Then I don't ever wanna be right

I don't ever wanna be right


Oh oh, yeah yeah

I just want you to be mine


Oh oh, yeah yeah

I just want you to be mine♪

“If Our Love is Wrong”

Songwriters: Callum Scott / Kane John Parfitt / Philip Plested


When Gus finished there were some people crying softly and Sam looked over at Shelby, “Why the hell isn’t he doing that for a living?”


“He does sing on weekends at our wine bar but he doesn’t like the traveling and I would hate having him on the road.”


“Damn, if he wasn’t marrying you I’d fight someone for one night with him.”


The crowd was still cheering and calling out for another song.


The MC came out and slinked around him begging him for one more song.  This time he chose something upbeat, ‘Joy to the World’.


♪Jeremiah was a bullfrog

Was a good friend of mine

I never understood a single word he said

But I helped him a-drink his wine

And he always had some mighty fine wine


Singin' joy to the world

All the boys and girls now

Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea

Joy to you and me


And if I were the king of the world

Tell you what I'd do

I'd throw away the cars and the bars and the war

Make sweet love to you


Sing it now, joy to the world

All the boys and girls

Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea

Joy to you and me


You know I love the ladies

Love to have my fun

I'm a high life flyer and a rainbow rider

A straight shootin' son-of-a-gun

I said a straight shootin' son-of-a-gun


Joy to the world

All the boys and girls

Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea

Joy to you and me

Joy to the world

All the boys and girls

Joy to the world

Joy to you and me

Joy to the world

All the boys and girls

Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea

Joy to you and me

Joy to the world

Joy to you and me

Joy to the world

All the boys and girls now

Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea

Joy to you and me

Joy to the world

All the boys and girls

Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea

Joy to you and me

Joy to the world

All the boys and girls♪

Songwriters: Hoyt Axton



By the time Gus had finished everyone was singing along including Shelby and  Sam. Gus came back and without thinking he kissed Sam and then turned and moved Shelby onto his lap.  He drank a shot that was brought to his table and then he moved his hand under the table between Shelby’s legs.  They started kissing, partly to mask Shelby’s gasps as she started to cum again. God he wanted to touch her and not just through her clothes.  A young man came up and asked Sam if he wanted to dance.


“What the hell, I’d love to,” and Sam left the table.


Shelby slipped off his lap and he reached for another drink. Gus shut his eyes for a second and Shelby was gone. For a second he thought she had gone to the restroom until he felt her hand at his fly from under the table and then her mouth was down on him.  As Shelby slid up and down his cock, Gus tried to act unphased. When Sam came back he said, “Where’s Seashell? Gus was on the verge of coming and he didn’t know what to do so he didn’t shout. He hugged Sam and buried his mouth on Sam’s neck. When Sam got over the surprise of Gus’ embrace, he felt  Gus shutter and then saw his sister’s hand on the seat next to Gus’ leg. Sam laughed at the situation and hugged Gus back. As Gus began to relax and Shelby slipped back up next to Gus and he switched his attention to her.


It was getting near midnight and Shelby yawned.  “We better go home soon,” she said, “and if you two drink anymore I don’t know who will carry you out to the truck.”  They started to move toward the door and Gus was stopped a couple times by the owner and the manager of the club letting him know if he ever wanted a job they would hire him.  He told him next time he was coming to town he would let them know and they walked out to the valet who verified they had a sober driver

And quickly brought the truck around.  Shelby got behind the wheel while Sam laid down on the back seat and Gus leaned against the window.  


It was a short ride home and the house was dark when they arrived.  Shelby kept both men quiet as they went up the stairs. Shelby walked them up to their room and tucked them both into the bed after helping them remove their shirts and pants. She covered Sam and kissed his cheek and then she walked around to Gus.  She gave him a kiss but his arms went around her and held her tight. “Gussy, you just sleep. I will see you in the morning.” She slipped out of the room knowing morning sickness would wake her early.



Around 3:00 a.m. Gus woke needing to use the bathroom.  He felt arms around him and then lips pressed to his. He reached out to pull Shelby close.  His eye flew up. “What the hell, Sam?” He pushed a naked Sam off to the side and made a dash for the bathroom.  When he finished he came back in and found Sam, now with his briefs back on and picking up a blanket. “Where are you going?” Gus said quietly.


“I’ll  sleep on the couch.  I’m sorry. I didn’t realize what I was doing.” Sam was a deep red shade and he wouldn’t look Gus in the eye.


“Sam, you don’t have to go anywhere. Lay down.” Sam followed directions and Gus laid down next to him, pulling him into his arms, pressing Sam’s head down on his shoulder. “Sam, if you really want to explore your sexuality I can’t do that with you but if you are interested, I know I could find you a date, someone who would love to go out with you.”


“Are you talking about getting a hooker?”  Sam questioned.


“No Sam, I am not talking a sex worker.  I have many friends that are single who would love to meet a nice, good looking guy like you and they wouldn’t expect anything you didn’t want. In fact, I know  a couple will be here for the wedding. I will point a couple in your direction but I promise I will tell them to be discreet. I know your parents have their own beliefs when it comes to that. But  now, I need to get some sleep because your sister will wake up in a few short hours puking her guts out.” Gus rolled away from Sam and was soon asleep.


Sam turned the other direction and decided his sister had hit the mother load.  Gus was gorgeous, sweet, kind, rich, generous….Sam fell asleep hoping to find someone as genuine as his future brother in law.                                      


Gus woke around 7:00 and slipped out of bed. If Shelby wasn’t awake she would be soon.  He got up without disturbing Sam. He had to smile. Poor guy was so confused. He would make sure a couple of his buddies came to the wedding. Maybe they could spend some time together on New Year’s Day.  As he entered Shelby’s room she nearly ran him over on her way to the bathroom. As she dove for the toilet, he shut and locked the door. He knelt next to her. Since her hair was already up in a messy bun, he began to rub her lower back but then his hand drifted under the hem of her oversized T shirt.  He rubbed her bare skin and slowly began to move down her ass.


“God, Gus, distract me, please.” She started throwing up again.  


Gus found her heated center and as he continued to rub her lower back with the heel of his hand, he stroked her clit and deep inside her.


“It is probably all in my head but I think I am feeling a little better. Gus I want more than your fingers in there.”


“No, Shelly, not in your parents house.”


Shelby turned around and grabbed Gus by his shirt pulling him close, “Gus Kinney, fuck me, and that’s an order.” She grabbed his crotch and twisted. “NOW!”


Gus knew he had no option.  He pulled his pants down and as she held onto the seat he entered her. He reached up under her shirt and tweaked both of them at once.  With that she cried out softly and shuttered. And then she threw up again.


“I’m sorry, Shelly.  I was willing to try anything to make you feel better.”

“Trust me, at least I was distracted.”  



Brian woke up  with Justin having his favorite morning snack.  Brian managed to roll them both over and began thrusting into Justin’s mouth as Justin reached up and began gently squeezing Brian’s balls.  Soon he was swallowing as quickly as he could, “Now that is the best set of pushups I have ever done.” Brian kissed Justin. “Happy Thanksgiving.” His hand gently stroked Justin’s hard on. “What would you like me to do with this? Or what would you like to do with this?”  


“Turn over and stick that beautiful as in the air.” Brian put a pillow under his hips making it pop up even more.


Justin gently spread his knees and slid between them.  He slowly started licking the back side of Brian’s sack and then he worked his way up.  He began thrusting his tongue in and out until Brian began to whimper as Justin worked his tongue in as far as he could and ever so softly ran his finger from his scrotum up to the glorious spot he was entering with his tongue. Justin then replaced his tongue with his fingers.  He started stroking his prostate but from the noises Brian was making he knew playtime was almost over. Justin repositioned himself and slowly and gently entered driving Brian even crazier. Finally, Justin was all the way in and then began moving in and out until he clamped down around Justin and he cried out.  As he grasped Justin he climaxed along with him. Justin laid on top of him, still deep inside him.


“Daddies, I am coming in for my morning snuggles in five minutes so if you are having sex finish quickly.”


“That girl is going to have to learn some sex etiquite soon. It feels so good buried deep and snug inside your…”


“Three minutes.”  Brinn called out.


“Damn,” Brian said as he moved away from Justin.  He got up and threw a pair of shorts at him while he pulled on a pair of his own.  They were barely under the blankets when Brinn came in.


“Did I interrupt something?” Neither Brian or Justin looked very happy.  “I’m sorry, I did interrupt something,” she looked a little sad.


“Come here, Miss Thing.” She moved between them and they both came in from either side and kissed her and tickled her until she was smiling again.  I am not sure if it is appropriate to ask you but Shelby’s gone but if you don’t want to talk about it just tell me and I will ask her when she comes back or I could ask Aunt Molly today.”


“What is it, Brinn?”


“I have noticed a couple things lately changing on my body and I guess I am a little scared because I am not sure if this is normal or not.” She took one of Brian’s hand and one of Justin’s and placed them on her chest.  At the same time Brian and Justin’s got bigger. It was obvious Brinn’s flat little chest now wasn’t quite as flat as it had been. Both of them jerked their hands back. “Am I normal. Are they supposed to do that?” She sounded panicked now after her dads responded as they did.


“Yes, honey, they are supposed to do that.” Justin pulled her close.  “It just means you aren’t a little girl anymore.”


“See, Daddy, I need my mom here to answer some of my questions.”


“Brinny, you have Shelby and Molly, and even Mary, would gladly answer any questions you have.”


“But, Daddy, somethings you just want to have a mom to ask. Scientifically a girl often takes after her mom when it comes to her body and how quickly she develops.”


“We’ll talk about it soon, I promise.”  Justin pulled his daughter close to him.  They were just complaining about her bursting in but he just realized how fast she was growing up.  Brian and Justin’s eyes met again and a lot was said with no words.


“Brinn, why don’t you go take a nice warm bubble bath.  I will come in and wash your back in a few minutes, Ok?”


“Ok, Daddy. I love you.”  She kissed him and then turned to Brian, “I love you, too, Dad.”


Brian pulled her against his chest and didn’t know if he wanted to cry because of how proud he was of her or if he wanted to cry because he knew it wouldn’t be long before she didn’t want to snuggle with them anymore.  Brinn left and Justin crawled into his arms. “Just hold me for a few minutes while I call Tina and see if she can make it to a birthday party.” Brian kissed him on the forehead and handed him the phone.


Justin called Tina.  “What’s wrong? What’s happened to Brinn?”


“Brinn is fine.  Tina, are you able to come to Brinn’s birthday party on Saturday?”


“Oh, Justin!  Yes, oh yes, I would love that.”


“Do you need me to send a plane ticket?”


“I can buy my own ticket just text me the airport and address of the party. Justin, thank you.”


“Tina, I am doing this for Brinn.  Don’t make me regret it. My daughter is no longer a little girl and she is asking for a relationship with you.  I promise if you hurt her or disappoint her you will not see her again for at least 8 years.”



Once Shelby felt better, Gus walked her back to her room and they laid down together.  “Shelly, I need to tell you something.”


“Oooo, this sounds serious,” her hand slipped into his shorts and he shivered when she gently stroked him.  


“That makes it really hard for me to focus.  Please, I need to tell you something.” She left her hand where it was but didn’t move it.  “Last night I woke up to find Sam kissing me.”


“He what!”


“You know how drunk he was.  He will barely remember it this morning.  He was like a confused little boy but I didn’t want to hide it from you.  I promised to help him if he wanted me to. I have several bi friends that he could spend time with.  He just is confused. He is going to be so embarrassed the way it is.”


“Ya, he was bombed and we probably didn’t help, having sex in front of him twice.”  Her hand started moving again. “I want you in my ass. All this male sex talk is really turning me on.”


“You don’t have any lube here.”


“I have done it without before.  Just slide it in me for my natural lube and then….”


By the time she finished saying it, Gus moved into her vagina and then moved to her ass, pushing steadily.  As he entered he put his and on her bare breast she was over the edge before he was all the way inside but he kept moving inward.  He moved slowly and his hand on her nipples was driving her crazy.


There was a tap on the door and Sally’s voice said, “Shelby, honey, how are you this morning?” Before they had a chance to say anything, Sally walked in.


Thankfully they had their blankets pulled up to their necks and Gus froze.


“I heard you in the bathroom….”


“Ya, Mom, I will be alright in a few minutes.  Gus helped me while I was sick so we are just talking a few minutes before I get dressed.”


“Gus, you are such a nice young man.  I will see you soon. No rush, Shelby,”  and the door shut.


Gus whispered softly, “Don’t make a noise.”  Gus thrust hard a couple more times as he grabbed one of her nipples and squeezed.  He felt her whole body convulse as he emptied himself deep in her core.


Shelby whimpered.  It took every ounce of her control not to scream and if Gus kept playing with her nipples she would not be able to restrain herself.  She grabbed at his hands.


“Did you want me to stop or something?” He squeezed her breast once more causing her pain but in the best way.   Slowly, he slid out and pulled his pants back on. “I am going to go shower. Shelby,” he pressed himself against her and put his hand on her stomach gently stroking it.  “I can’t wait for you to be my wife and I can’t wait to meet our child. I love you, darling.”


When he returned to his room he heard the shower running in the attached bathroom.  He pulled out a pair of khakis and a brown, long sleeved henley shirt. He definitely needed a shower after making love twice already this morning.


Sam walked out with a towel low on his hips.  When he saw Gus standing there he blushed crimson.  “Um, Gus, about last night…”


“Sam, you were drunk.  Don’t worry about it. No harm, no fowl and I am serious about  hooking you up with some of my buddies. You don’t have to be interested in them but they would be fun to hang out with and get you familiar with the scene so you can try it out.  Sam, you are a great guy and anyone, male or female, would be lucky to have you in their lives. He kissed Sam’s cheek and walked into the bathroom.



Brian, Justin, and Brinn arrived at Molly and Tyler’s.  It was just going to be the six of them this year. Marcus and Dan had been invited but were going to Judith’s house and they were going out in public together for the first time.  Dan was uncomfortable about doing it this way but he understood that in politics things had to be done a certain way. He would survive. He would do anything for Red. And he was sure he didn’t want to know what happened with Justin but life would never be the same.  He had never had a lover like him before and he prayed he would never have another one. He loved that man and hoped they would be together forever.


Justin helped Molly with the dinner and Brinn played with Paul.  They could hear the two giggling in his bedroom. Tyler and Brian were downstairs setting up some things for Brinn’s birthday party. As they worked in the kitchen, Molly noticed Justin was quiet.   “Justin, what’s wrong?” she asked as she put an arm around his waist.


“I’m  sorry, Mol,” he kissed her cheek. “Tina is coming to Brinn’s birthday party.  I don’t want her to but…” Justin told her about the what happened in bed that morning and about her concerns.  “Brian had told me this had to happen but I kept putting it off. I just don’t trust her. Tina will do anything to get our daughter and by our I mean Brian and mine.  She has no claim on her except for the piece of Brinn’s heart that she stole.” Justin turned to Molly and Molly hugged him close.


“I will put Tyler on the lookout and Dan will  be here. We will just spread the word that they are never to be left alone.  Have you told her Mom will be here?”


“No, I am glad she is.  Brinn will be less likely to want to go with Tina anywhere when her grandmother is here. And then I think about next year.  We have talked about sending her to boarding school. What if Tina finds out about that?”


Brian walked into the kitchen to open a bottle of wine and found them that way. “Let me guess, Tina?” Molly nodded.  “Come here, Sunshine.” Brian extracted her from Molly’s arms and smiled at her, “Can you handle this alone for a while, Mol?”


“Sure, I was just about to sit down with a glass of wine while the turkey finishes.  It should be ready to eat in, let’s say, an hour?”


“We will be downstairs.  Warn us if you are coming downstairs,” He winked as he led Justin away. “He needs a distraction and I have several ways to do that.”  


Tyler walked into the kitchen and pulled Molly against him and ground his hips against her round ass.  Suppose we have time for a ‘distraction’?”


“Maybe a minor one,” Molly smiled and turned into his arms and kissed him.  


Brian and Justin went downstairs and entered Gus’ office.  Brian roughly pulled down Justin’s pants and then undid his own fly. “You need a distraction, here’s your distraction.”  Brian bent Justin over the desk and with no preparation and no mercy, he drove in all the way. Justin cried out in pain.  Brian knew how much that hurt. He had received it a couple times himself and Justin would still feel the burn tomorrow but that is what he needed.  Brian held Justin by the back of his neck, pressing him hard against the desk. He watched Justin’s face turn red as he struggled for air at the same time he was getting slammed from behind. Being unable to cry out Justin’s whole body began to tremble as he came.  Brian thrust once more and let go of Justin’s neck as he climaxed, shouting as Justin’s rectal muscles tightened around him.


Justin was taking long, steady breaths  returning his face to normal color. Brian kept moving in and out.   “Sunshine, we will never let Tina take our daughter anywhere alone. I already talked to Tyler and I texted Dan.  And you know Gus won’t let his sister alone with her.” Brian pull Justin up and wrapped his arms tightly around his chest.  His hips continued to move against Justin in a steady rhythm. “Are you going to tell me what else is bothering you?” Brian grabbed Justin’s cock and held onto it.


“What is going to happen next year,” Justin was having some trouble trying to talk now. We know she is going somewhere and we won’t be there to watch out for her.”


“If I need to hire a bodyguard for her I will but I don’t think that will be necessary.  We will work it out.” Brian had again gotten hard and as he orgasmed he let go of Justin’s cock and he cried out as he shuttered over and over. Brian pulled out and they both stepped into the bathroom and washed up a bit.  Brian could tell Justin was really hurting. “Is there anything I can do for you?”


Justin kissed Brian sending all his feelings through it.  “You can rub my booboo.”


“If I rub your booboo, we will never get upstairs by dinner.”


“Ok, well plan on doing lots of rubbing tonight.”  Brian laughed as he tied Justin’s fly. “We better go back up before Molly sends Tyler down to get us.”

“Baby?” Brian turns toward Justin, “Thank you.” He kissed him. “What would I do without you to set me straight?”


“Walk without that funny little shuffle.”



Shelby and Gus had a nice day with her parents and at the end of the day Shelby curled up on Gus’ lap  in the family room. Soon she was sleeping. Gus smiled at Sally. “I think I am going to put your beautiful daughter in bed and then go to bed myself.  We are going to stop by the wedding venue and then drive home tomorrow.” As he stood up Shelby wrapped her arms tightly around his neck.


“Staying with me tonight.  Not Sam.” Shelby mumbled in her sleep.


Sally and Bill looked at each other.  Sally nodded slightly. “Why don’t you just stay with her tonight, in case she needs anything,”  Bill said.


“Thank you, Bill.  Thank you, Sally. I do love her and plan to show her that the rest of my life.”


Sally stood and walked over.  She kissed Sally’s cheek and then Gus’. “I know that, Gus. I am glad she found you.”


Gus carried Shelby up to her room, shut the door, and after laying Shelby on the bed, he locked it.  He returned to the bed and started to undress her. Shelby’s arms came up around Gus’ neck and she kissed him. He moved his hand under her sweater and found her ever growing breasts. She sat up and Gus helped her pull it off.  He unhooked her bra and tossed it to the side. Gus feasted on them. “God, we are going to have the luckiest baby in the world.”


“Why is that?” she moaned as he lightly sucked on one nipple and then the other.

“Because he or she will get to spend hours doing this.”He untied her fly and slipped his hand down inside.  He found her clit and then decided he needed to suck on that too. He pulled her pants down and then off, including her lacy underwear.  He bent her knees and spread her legs. He took her clit in between his teeth and began to rub his tongue over the little nub. Shelby grabbed a pillow and pressed it to her lips. As Gus reached up for her breasts and his tongue continued its torment, she screamed into the pillow. Gus removed the pillow and replaced it with his mouth as he slowly slid into her. “I love you, Shelly.  I love you so much.”



Molly’s Thanksgiving dinner was wonderful and everyone ate until they were stuffed but Molly was a little concerned. When Brian and Justin had come back upstairs Justin seemed happy but it was obvious something was causing him pain.  He also seemed more clingy to Brian than usual. She was worried Brian had hurt him but tonight wasn’t the night to talk to him. As they sat around talking after the meal, Paul was put to bed and Brinn fell asleep in Brian’s arms.


“Just let her sleep here tonight,”  Molly told them. “You are coming back in the morning to decorate for the party so you can bring her some clean clothes when you came back.”  They agreed that made sense so Brian carried Brinn to the spare bedroom and Justin pulled the blankets back. Justin helped her out of her clothes and slipped one of Molly’s T shirts over her head.  Justin and Brian kissed her before leaving the room.


Brian and Justin thanked Tyler and Molly for the hospitality and left for the vineyard. When they arrived home Brian could tell Justin was in pain.  He went around and helped him out of the vehicle. “What can I do for you, Sunshine?”


“Maybe a hot bath and some bourbon?”  Justin walked slowly to the house. “Do you think you can get a charlie horse in your rectum?”


“I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean…”


“You did what you needed to do to get me thinking straight.  I feel much better about the party at least. I’ll start the bath if you can get me a large bourbon and do you have any magic pills that might help?”  


Brian kissed him. “I’ll be back soon.” By the time he returned, Justin was soaking  in water almost too hot to sit in. Brian stripped and entered the tub. “Fuck! Are you trying to boil yourself?”


“Sorry,” Justin added some cooler water.


“Open your mouth,” Justin did as he was asked and Brian dropped a couple pills in and handed him the bourbon.  Justin leaned against Brian’s chest as his arms went around him. They sat there silently for some time. “She will be alright. You have to believe that.”


“I am trying,” Justin’s speech was a bit slurred.  Brian knew he would be feeling no pain with the combination of pills and booze.  “Bri, can you massage my asshole,” the words were slurred together. “It still hurts and I know you can make it feel much better.” Justin got on his knees and leaned over the edge of the tub.  “Stretch is, please.” He took another sip and laid his head on the edge of the tub. Brian couldn’t resist. His tongue began to slide up and down the valley between Justin’s cheeks and then it started dipping in as Justin totally relaxed.  When his tongue got tired he inserted two fingers. He began to slowly pull them apart. Justin whimpered.
“That feels so good.  It doesn’t hurt much any more. Will you fuck me, Brian?  Please, fuck me, fist me, just get in me.”


Brian laughed softly.  It had been years since Justin was this high and they never had gotten into fisting and he wasn’t about to do it now.  He continued to move his fingers until Justin’s back arched and he climaxed. Brian looked around. He was fairly sure there was a butt plug nearby.  He found it on a shelf near the tub. It was bigger than he had expected it to be but he removed his fingers and put it in place. Justin sighed. “You’re so big, Brian.”


Now Brian had to laugh.  Justin was stoned and obviously feeling no pain.  He had no intention of screwing him tonight but if a toy or two helps his muscles relax he was all for it and he hoped that in the morning he could sink in deep again.”  Brian got out of the tub and quickly dried off. He then helped a wobbly Justin out and dried him off before leading him to the bed where Justin fell asleep as soon as his head was on the pillow.  Brian laid behind him spooned tightly against him thankful for the life they had together.


Brian woke as the sun came up.  He couldn’t stop himself and reach out to brush hair off his forehead.  Everytime he looked at Justin his heart still skipped a beat. He hoped Justin didn’t have a hangover.  His eyes slowly looked down every inch of him. He looked at the soft spot on the inside of his elbow and wondered how many times he had kissed that spot.  He brought his lips down to that tender spot and then brought his lips to one of his nipples. He flicked his tongue on it and then couldn’t stop. As he continued to suckle and nip at the little pebble his hand found the rising cock and then heard Justin moan softly.  


Brian looked up and smiled, “How are you, Sunshine? How’s your head and your ass?”


“My head is surprisingly good.  He guided Brian’s head up until their lips met. After their tongues had explored each other’s mouths thoroughly and then Justin said, “Can you check the ass part out?


Brian smiled, “My honor.  If you are too uncomfortable stop me.”


Justin nodded as Brian turned him over, putting a couple pillows under his hips.  Brian guided Justin’s knees apart so he could view it. The plug he had placed there last night was still in place. He slowly pulled it out and Justin whimpered.


“I’m sorry, Sunshine. I just wasn’t sure…”


“Baby, you knew I needed that. Use some of that numbing lube.”


Brian lubed his finger well with and then dripped a little on the little bud.  His finger began to very gently explore with his finger as Justin began to groan.  After spreading the lube, he added a second finger making it easier to spread it.”


“I’m horny as hell, Brian.”


“I think I can help you with that.” Brian’s mouth descended on Justin’s cock as he continued to rub his sore ass. Brian’s thumb ran the distance between Justin’s sack and his bud  and soon there was no containing him. He literally screamed as Brian drained him. Once Justin relaxed he switched places and soon Brian was flying as high as Justin had.


When they had both found morning relief Brian held Justin close and continued to play with his ass. “Does it feel better now?

“Well, at least the numbing helped.  We better take some of that along today, in case I need some later.”


Brian pulled him tightly against him, “Just let me know if you need a reapplication, any time!”


“Can I have a reapplication now?” Justin gave him a little sheepish smile.


“Gladly!” As Brian scooted down Justin’s body the phone rang. He knew it was Gus from the ring and he moved back up as Justin answered.


“Hey, Gus, how is your visit? How is Shelby?”


“We are both good.  We are sending you pictures of the venue later this morning.  It is all set! The only issue yet is a hotel for everyone to stay at.”


“Don’t worry about that,” Brian said.  If I need to I’ll buy a hotel.”


Justin snuggled near Brian.  “Love you, two. Let us know what time you will be home.  I am not sure if we will be in town getting ready for the party or if we will be here.  Oh, and my mom and Tina will be flying in at some point.”


“Tina!” Gus questioned.


“Gus, we need to get going.  Have a safe trip. See you soon.”


“Bye, Dads, see you later.”


“Now where were we when the phone rang?” Brian moved down Justin’s body again and soon Justin was begging him for more.


Brian and Justin cleaned up and drove into town to work on the party.  “It shouldn’t take long.” Justin said to Brian as the pulled into a parking spot.  “You finish the decorating and make sure Brinn is happy with it. Molly and I are going to get some food assembled before Tina gets into town since I will not leave her side the entire party.”


“Justin, Sunshine,” Brian took his hand, “Remember you are doing this for Brinn,” Brian walked around the vehicle and opened Justin’s door, helping him out.  He kissed him and then walked slowly up the stairs with him.


From inside Molly watched them, and she could see Justin was moving stiffly.  Once he had kissed Brinn and she had put on the clean clothes they had brought for her, she went downstairs with Brian to look at the decorations.  


Molly handed Justin a cup of coffee and then said, “Justin, sit down.”


“I’d rather stand, thanks.”


Molly looked at her big brother, “Justin, what did Brian do to you yesterday?  Does he hurt you often? I would never have believed it if I hadn’t seen you come back up broken.”


Justin could see how serious his sister was but he could hardly keep a straight face.  “Oh, Mol,” he hugged his little sister tightly. “You have it all wrong.”


“No, I know you got hurt.”


“Molly, there is something I need to tell you.” She looked at him. “I like pain.  When I am stressed, like I was yesterday, pain is the only thing that can get me thinking straight again. Sometimes he spanks me.  I’m getting hard just thinking about it. Sometimes we use toys. Sometimes he won’t let me cum.”


Molly’s mouth had dropped open.  “What happened yesterday?”


“Molly, it was so amazing at the time.  He just used me. No lube. No prep. It felt like I was going to rip apart and then I came so hard…That big cock….


“Ok, enough, Justin!  You have a pain fetish? Why would you want to...I mean it’s pain.”


“I can’t explain it.  I just will get focused on something and I can’t stop and then Brian knows just how to get me to focus, again.  He knows how to bring me to …..” Justin stopped when Molly held up her hand. He smiled, “I am sure what’s his name never had any fun but hasn’t Tyler ever smacked your bare ass and you felt something shoot  through you? That tingle deep inside you?”


She thought a moment.  “Please don’t ever talk to me about this again.”


“I promise but don’t blame Brian if you see me taking it easy.  Whenever Tina is around, I need a distraction and trust me a large cock  up my ass will do that.”


“It may surprise you, Brother, but I do know that the feels like.”


“If Tyler ever wants one up his, we have lots of toys.”


“Drink your coffee, Justin.” He kissed her temple and brought the cup up to his lips.


Gus and Shelby had left her family with hugs and kisses.  Gus liked them. Will wasn’t very personable but Shelby’s parents and Sam were great.  He was fairly sure, although they will have strong feelings about his parents at the wedding, he thought it would be alright. Next, they stopped by the wine barn and took a lot of pictures to send to Emmett and show Molly.


The conversation on the way home was filled with excitement.  This wedding was really happening in less than five weeks. As they pulled into their garage and Gus grabbed the bags out of the back, he walked around to find Shelby still sitting in the front seat.  He set the bags down and opened her door. He saw tears streaming down her cheeks.


“Oh, Shelly, what is it? Are you in pain? Is it the baby?”


She shook her head, “No,” was all she could get out.


Gus gently lifted her out of the pickup and put her feet on the ground, pulling her close. He held her there for a long time. He felt her tears stop and softly said, “Are you ready to go into the house?”


She looked up into his eyes, and standing on tiptoes she kissed him so gently his heart nearly exploded. As she stroked his cheek she simply said, “I love you.”  Those three words said more than any 45 minutes lecture he had listened to in college. She was his home now. Sure he loved his parents and his sisters but this woman was all he needed to live.



Brian and Justin arrived home mid afternoon . They invited Shelby and Gus up for dinner so they could see the pictures of the venue.  They ate and then they all sat around the TV to view the pictures they had taken. Everyone agreed it would be perfect for an elegant rustic wedding. That’s what they were calling it.  


Shelby whispered something to Gus and he nodded.“Brinn, could you come over here a minute?” She walked over and sat on Gus’ lap.  


“Yes, Shelby?” Brinn snuggled against Gus and he held her tight.


“I was wondering, I know you are too old to be a flower girl but I was hoping you could be a junior bridesmaid.  You would stand next to your Aunt Molly and JR if she can make it.”


“Oh, really Shelby?  I would love to!” She threw her arms around Shelby. “What will I wear?  What color are you having Aunt Molly wear?”


"I think we will find something next week and get it ordered.”


“Daddy, can I go to Chantel and tell her about the wedding? Please?”  


Justin texted Mary and she responded. “She said that is fine but I want you back by 8:30.  That gives you plenty of time to tell Chantel and tomorrow you will have lots of time at the party.”  Brinn grabbed her jacket and ran off.


Gus told his dads about the rest of Shelby’s family and he talked about Sam’s confusion.  “I am going to ask Sam to stand up with me if JR can make it to the wedding. I should know this week.”  Brian told them he should have something set for lodging by early next week so everything was going as planned.  


Gus saw Shelby yawn.  “I think I need to take my beautiful bride home.  It has been a busy couple days. I think a bath in that big soaker tub would be a perfect way to end the day. Tomorrow will be another busy day.”  As Shelby and Gus left for home, Brinn came back and after a few minutes, Brian and Justin tucked her in together.


“We will see you in the morning, Brinny.” Justin kissed her cheek and moved out of the way for Brian held her tight.  “We love you, Sweetheart. You get some sleep and I promise tomorrow will be a day full of fun and surprises.” After a couple more hugs the men left for their own room.


“Brian, is it going to be alright? She is growing so fast and with Tina coming….”

 

Brian sat and pulled Justin across his lap and began spanking him. “Ok, Ok….you have everything under control.”  Brian pinned Justin down on the bed and soon he was gently sinking into Justin as he moaned in pleasure.