- Text Size +

Chapter 18


The next week was a whirlwind.  Shelby, Gus, Brinn, and Justin spent most of the week near the venue.  Brian had to finish a project before the end of the year but he would be there on the 30th in time for the bachelor party, hopefully earlier.  Emmett and Drew were flying in on the 27th and Molly, Paul, and Tyler would pick them up and bring him to the wedding site. John and Peter and their families would be here on the 29th along with Claire and her boyfriend.  Brian was sending the plane for them. Lindsay and Mel, along with JR were going to join them so the plane would be full. Of course, Marcus and Dan were coming for the wedding and a few of Gus’ friends from work and college but the other 100 people were Shelby’s family and friends.  


Everything was going along well.  When Tyler and Molly pulled up to the airport, Emmett and Drew were waiting at the curb.  Tyler’s mouth fell open. “That’s Drew. I mean he played pro ball. I remember him. He is a friend of Brian and Justin?”


“It’s more like he is married to a friend of theirs.  But ya, I think I met him once of twice years ago.” Molly jumped out ran up to Emmett “Hey, Emmett.”


“Molly? Little Mollusk?”

“Well, not so little anymore.  How are you Emmett?”


“I am so excited about little Gus getting married.”


“We all are. My husband and I are driving you up to the wedding.  If you don’t mind I thought Drew could ride up front with Tyler and you and I can talk wedding plans in the back, if you don’t mind a car seat between us. Our son, Paul, is sleeping.”


Bags were thrown in the back and they started off down the road.  Drew and Tyler were talking about football before they got out of the airport. Emmitt looked at a sleeping Paul.  “Um, Molly, I hate to tell you but if Tyler is supposed to be this boy’s father, there was a mix up at the hospital.”


“Tyler is his dad 100%.  He just wasn’t there when I conceived.”


“I got ya.  That’s the best kind.”  The next two hours passed quickly. Paul woke up the second hour but Emmett helped entertain him.  Molly texted Justin when they got close and he met them at the desk. Justin and Brinn met them and  soon they were all checked in and back on the road to the wine barn. Tyler and Drew stayed at the hotel with Brinn and Paul while Emmett, Molly, and Justin met Gus and Shelby at the vineyard.   Em and Molly had come up with all kinds of ideas for decorating. Food and flowers had been taken care of and would be here the morning of the 31st although Emmett would go look at them on the 30th to make sure they were made correctly.  By the time they made it back to the hotel, it was nearing dinner time. After everyone took a half hour to relax they went to a nearby restaurant. As they entered Justin’s phone rang. “Brinny, you go with Aunt Molly. Molly get me a glass of red. I’ll be there in a few minutes. “Hey, Baby.”


“Hi Sunshine. How was your day?”


“Lonely.  Please tell me you will be here on the 29th.”


“I’m still working on that.  The client won’t agree to the campaign.  He is being a real prick. He is in the middle of a divorce and his soon to be Ex won’t let him spend time with his kids so he is just being an ass even if I can feel for him.  Speaking of ass… I’ll call you tonight around 10:00 unless you know you won’t be in your room then.”


“I wish you would be in my room at 10:00.”  


“So do I, Sunshine.  Did you bring any bedroom ‘tools’ with you?”


“Well, ya, I knew I wouldn’t have you for several nights.”  


“Well, as soon as you get home you stick whatever you have up there and put it on high until I call at 10:00 and no cumming.”


“Brian, that will be like 2 hours, most of it with Brinn in the room with me.”


“Deal with it, Sunshine. Or I will deal with you when I get there.”


“Now you’re tempting me to fail.”


“Oh, trust me it will be worth your time either way. I have to go.  I have a business call coming in.”


“I love you, Baby.”


“I love you, too, Sunshine.”


Dinner was enjoyable.  Justin loved catching up with Emmett.  He missed their old friends. Drew and he were not your typical couple but it worked for them and that’s all that mattered.  “Drewsy, do you think we can find something to do with an evening in a hotel room?” Drew’s hand slid into Emmett’s lap. “Oh, ya, I think that will do just fine.”  Emmett kissed Drew’s cheek.


Shelby and Gus had eaten with her family but they had taken a room at the hotel.  Shelby felt more comfortable in the morning when she didn’t feel well, she didn’t want anyone around but Gus.  When Justin and Brinn got to their room, Justin followed Brian’s directions but then really needed something to distract him.  He went across the hall to Gus and Shelby’s room. He took a couple deep breaths to get himself under control before knocking. Shelby was laying on bed with just a robe on but when Gus saw it was his dad he left him in.  


“I just wanted to check on you.  How are both of you?”


Shelby smiled at Justin, “I am wishing we eloped.  My parents are fine I just feel so worn out. I just want to sleep.”


“Shelby, you trust Molly and me, don’t you?”


“Of course I do.”


“Then I say that you don’t leave this room until Gus’ moms get here.” Justin looked at Shelby.  And Gus, you wait on her hand and foot but don’t totally wear her out in bed. Let her sleep as much as she wants.  Order meals in or pick them up for her. Let her rest as much as she wants and then, hopefully in a couple days you will have a little more energy and we will have your wedding well under control.”  Justin swayed a little and reached out to balance himself.

Gus rushed to him, “Dad, are you alright?” As soon as he touching him he felt the vibration. “What’s Pops god you doing or are you doing it because Pops isn’t here?”


“Maybe a little of both.”  Justin smiled at him. “You get that lovely woman as relaxed as you can and then do what you can to keep her that way until she has to face the world.”


“I promise to do my best,” Gus smiled.


“Just call me if you need anything,” Justin winked.


“I am fairly sure I have a lot more experience in this area than you do.”


“Oh, you are so right, son.”  Justin hugged him. “I better get your sister to bed before Brian calls.”  


After Justin left, Gus looked at Shelby.  “Are you up to following my dad’s instructions?”


“Having you at my beck and call for over 36 hours? Oh, yes I am.”  Shelby opened her robe and after bending her knees, she spread them as far apart as she could.  Gus needed no more invitation. Two hours later, when they were under the covers they were both exhausted but in the best possible way.  They slept soundly.



After Brinn was tucked in bed, Justin went to his room of the suite and waited for Brian to call. As soon as his phone rang he answered, “Oh, Baby…”


“Put your phone on speaker and set it down.”


“Ok, I did it.”


“Did you do as you were instructed earlier?”


“God, yes!  I am going crazy.”


“Don’t touch that vibrator.  It stays where it is. Now pinch your nipples as hard as you can but don’t you dare come.”  After Brian had talked him through several things and then he had cum very loudly over the phone.  Justin groaned as Brian explained exactly what he had done to himself. And then he said, “Now, darling…”


“Can I come, please, Baby?”


“I think you should just wait until I get there to come.  You go ahead and take out the vibrator and go to sleep. Don’t touch yourself or you know you’ll cum.”


“God, Brian.” Justin whined.


“I love you, Sunshine.  I will make it well worth your while when I run my tongue down your crack and then…”


“Goodbye, Baby.” Justin hung up on him. He got out of bed and stood in a cold shower for 30 minutes.


Gus and Shelby took Justin’s advice.  They did not leave their room. Gus waited on her hand and foot.  He made love to her in any possible way and he held her for hours as she slept and as they talked.  The only time he left her alone was when he ran out and got a pint of salted caramel ice cream for her.  He fed her some and he ate some of it off of her. He focused it on her breasts and took time sucking and licking it off.


The second morning locked in the room Shelby didn’t make a  mad dash to the bathroom. Her morning sickness had been settling down all week but she was so relaxed and so rested along with getting close to the end of the first trimester she felt like she had made it through the worst.  By this afternoon most of Gus’ family would be here and hopefully Brian would get here too. She felt so blessed to be part of it. Gus stirred next to her and she decided it was time for her to give him a little extra attention.  She moved his arm that was wrapped around her and slid down his body. She gently took him into her warm greedy mouth. Gus sighed and instantly was rock hard. Shelby worked her magic.


“Oh, Shelly, god….” his fingers dug into the sheets.  When she finished she moved back into his arms. “That was so….hey, you’re not sick!”


“Not this morning. That doesn’t mean tomorrow I won’t be there again.” Shelby looked into his chocolate eyes, “Thank you, Gussy, for taking such good care of me. And I plan to kiss your dad for the idea.”


“He is a very intelligent, intuitive man.  He knew you needed this.”


“I love him so much.  And Brian, is so difficult to read but under all his thorns is a rose.”


“We both have been fortunate in the parent department even if they are on opposite end of the spectrum,  We are both loved.” Gus pulled her close and kissed her cheek. “So what would you like for breakfast this morning?”


“Waffles with berries and whipped cream, a whole can of whipped cream,” she smiled at him as he picked up the phone.



Justin woke so on edge he couldn’t handle it.  He knew he owed Brinn an apology. He really snapped at her last night at bedtime.  Brian had texted him last night after dinner and told him to keep the vibrator going again until bedtime.  He and Brinn had been eating pizza in the room and he couldn’t be pleasant so after finishing her meal, she just walked to her room and shut the door.  He knew he should have gone and talked to her last night but he knew he wouldn’t say anything right. He almost took out the vibrator but realized then he would just feel empty.  He had cried himself to sleep. He felt bad for Brinn. He realized Gus was going to belong to Shelby. And, he missed Brian terribly.”


There was a soft knock on his door.  “Daddy, can I come in? I ordered breakfast for us.  It will be here in a few minutes,” Brinn said quietly.


“Of course you can come in.”  Brinn walked in and Justin opened his arms.  She ran across the room and leapt into his arms.  “I am so, so sorry, Brinny. You did not deserve my grouchiness last night. Can you forgive me?”


“Of course, Daddy. I know you have a lot to think about.”


“But none of them are more important than you.”


“Is Dad coming today?”


“I haven’t heard from him.  I hope so but if he doesn’t at least John and Peter and their families will be here tonight.  I can’t wait to see them and tomorrow we will have a little Christmas celebration with them.”


“I can’t wait to see my brother.”


Justin thought that sounded a little funny.  “Gus?”


“No, Matty.  You know he is my brother.”  Justin’s heart tightened. TINA!


“Brinn, we all know Matty and you share the same biological mom but you are cousins not brother and sister although I am so glad you love each other.” He didn’t want to hurt her again but it would get too confusing if she started saying that out in public.


There was a knock on the door and she went to open it for the server while Justin put on a robe.  He smiled a little when he heard Brinn ask who it was. Just another reason he needed Brian. How were they going to deal with this Matty thing now?


As Brian was going to bed the night before he had received a text late in the evening from Brinn.  It had said, ‘Dad, you need to come here tomorrow. Daddy needs you bad. He is crabby because he is sad.’   As soon as his client’s office opened he called and told them if this wasn’t finished by noon, everything was off the table.  He didn’t need another $10M account as much as he needed his family.



Emmett,Molly, and Justin went up to the wine barn to work on decorations while Paul, Tyler, Drew, and Brinn went to a trampoline park for the morning.  If everything timed out right the plane would be landing about noon and they should arrive at the hotel around 3:00 p.m. so Emmett, Molly, and Justin would be back by then.  


Justin texted Brian asking when he would arrive but all he could say was ‘not sure. Busy’.  Justin was very quiet as they worked around the barn. Finally, Molly said, “Justin, what is wrong with you? You aren’t sick are you?”


Emmett walked up to him and put his arms around him, “I have seen this before.  He misses Brian. Am I right?”


“Ya, that’s most of it.  There have just been a couple things  I have had to deal with and then Brinn said something last night that got me wishing I had never gotten involved with Tina.”


“But if you hadn’t, you wouldn’t have Brinn.” Emmett said as he still held Justin.


“I know that.  And now Brian can’t even tell me when he will get here.  At least Shelby is feeling better.”


“Brian will be here.   He would never let Gus or you down.  Not for something this important.”

 

“I know you’re right, Em. I just…”


“Emmett Honeycutt, get your hands off my husband,” Brian came out of nowhere and removed Emmett’s arms from Justin.  “I thought you might stop doing that once you got a husband of your own.” He wrapped his own arms around Justin and pulled him close. “Hello Sunshine.”  Justin and Brian began kissing.


Emmett rested his hand on the small of Molly’s back.  I think we better find something to do at the far end of the barn or we may observe something we really don’t want to see.”  Emmett kissed the top of her head as they walked to a small work room off to the side.


Justin broke the kiss and looked at Brian.  “You didn’t tell me you were coming.”


“I got a vague text from our daughter last night.  She said I was needed so I told the client he had until noon today.  By 10:00 I had the contracts signed and by 10:30 I was on the road. And now,” He rubbed his hand along Justin’s fly.


“Brinn texted you?” Justin struggled to say as Brian began to massage his cock and reached between his legs, making him whimper.


“Yes.  She wasn’t specific. She just said you needed me.”


“I was so horrible to her last night.  I just…”


“I am sorry.  It was my fault for telling you to use the vibrator and not cum. No wonder you were on edge.” Brian pulled the zipper down and slipped his hand into his pants and Justin cried out.  Brian turned Justin and had pushed his pants down.


Brian undid his own fly and reached into his pocket. He had a small tube of lube and after squeezing out a generous amount, he thrust a finger in first. Justin cried out, loudly.  Brian removed his finger and clasped a hand over his mouth and thrust his cock in. Justin’s whole body trembled as he tried to hold on a little while. He had tears rolling down his cheeks as Brian spoke softly to him.  “I am sorry I didn’t come up with you. I knew you would be stressed.” Brian continued a steady thrusting.


“I need it to hurt, Brian.  Please, make it hurt. I need  it to….”


Brian pulled out.  He stuck his hard on back in his pants and zipped it up.  “Well, then I guess you are going to have to wait.” Brian walked away while Justin stook there in surprise.


“Brian, god….”  Slowly he pulled up his pants and zipped it up.  Do you think we can leave or do Molly and Emmett need you?”


In a shake voice Justin said, “I am sure they can do without me.”  


“Then, go wait in the car.  I will look around and then tell them we are leaving. Once you are in the car unzip your fly and take your cock out.  Sit on your hands.” As he walked away, Brian nearly chased after him. He hated being cruel but he knew Justin needed something to distract him and a cock that hard in front of his own eyes would go a long way.  All he wanted to do was make love to him for hours but instead he needed the distraction first. He knew when he finally accommodated him Justin would find peace.


Brian took his time roaming around the barn and  looking at the setup. It was stunning. He could see a majority of the work was done.  When he got to the door Emmett and Molly had entered, he walked in. “Can you do without Sunshine for the rest of the day?”


“Sure, we are leaving with in the hour too,” Emmett hugged Brian.  “I am sure you are excited to see the rest of the family this afternoon but if you leave now your should have a couple hours of good sex before they arrive.


Brian kissed Emmett. “I love the way you think!”  Brian kissed Molly on the cheek and he walked out.  When he got to the car Justin was sitting there as directed.  Brian glanced around and when he saw no one he took Justin in his mouth and sucked hard.  Justin cried out. He then sat up, started the SUV and drove away. Brian reach over and stroked Justin every few minutes.  At a stoplight, they kissed. Brian nearly stroked him to orgasm and just as Justin had precum on the tip, Brian ran his finger over the tip and then leisurely licked it off as he moved on. Justin groaned.  As they pulled into the parking lot, Brian smiled at Justin. Justin nearly exploded just from that look.


“You better put that thing away, although not for long, I promise,” he said this gently. “I love you, Sunshine, and after I have loved you thoroughly I want to know what has upset you so much, unless you want to talk first.”


“We can use this side entrance,” Justin gave him directions as he zipped up his pants very carefully.  They entered their suite and Justin had Brian’s shirt off before the door was shut and the bar was swung shut so the card alone wouldn’t let someone in.  Brian undressed Justin and then finished undressing himself. They stretched out together and Brian spent time touching him. Just stroking his skin made Justin shiver.  He brought his mouth up to Brian’s ear and said, “I really want you, darling.”


Brian put Justin’s legs on his shoulders and then he entered slowly and bent over and kissed him. “Just like the first time,” Brian whispered.  “20 years later and you still can get into this position. God, I love you.” He said as he started thrusting harder and harder.


Justin had tears streaming down his face.  “I love you, Baby. I love you so much!” And then he lost control.  After three long days he let go.


Brian had to laugh.  He hadn’t seen Justin cum this much since he was in college.  Brian slid through the mess on Justin’s stomach and thrust a couple more times and filled Justin, not  only with spunk but with love.


After they laid together for several minutes, Justin kissed him and said, “Why don’t you go move the bar on the door and I will start the shower.  That way if Brinn gets here she can come in.


Brian joined Justin in the shower and pulled him into his arms.  “Now, can you tell me what got you upset enough for Brinn to text me?”


Justin held on to him, laying his head down on Brian’s chest.  “I was just emotional about you being gone and Gus getting married. But then last night, Brinn started talking about Matty being her brother.”


“Fuck, Tina!”


“No, I already did that and obviously I wouldn’t change it because I couldn’t live without Brinn but do we have to have her in our lives?”


“I know, Sunshine, but Brinn is insisting…”


“I know but she is going to confuse Matty. And that BITCH is not her parent, she gave birth to her but that is all.”


“She will realize who really loves her.  All we can do is keep a very close eye on that relationship and be there when Tina does something stupid.”


Justin started kissing Brian but then was sure he heard something.  “Daddy?” Brinn walked into the bedroom and then into the bathroom doorway. They stood there in the shower pressed against each other.  They had never been so happy that the glass was frosted through the center section waist high. “DAD! You made it! Well, you two better finish washing up.  Everyone will be here in about 30 minutes. I’m going to take a quick shower because I sweated a lot on the trampoline. Daddy, will you help with my hair later.”


“Of course I will, Sweetheart. We are done in here so I will be in your room in a few minutes.” Justin and Brian stood completely still until she had left and then Brian looked down at Justin and they both started laughing.  “Have I told you lately how much I love you?”


“I know, Sunshine, I know.”  They kissed once more and got ready for the family.



By the time Brinn and Justin came out of her room Gus and Shelby were talking to Brian.  They both looked so refreshed. Shelby walked to Justin and hugged him. “Thank you for giving us that time. It was just what I needed. And no morning sickness this morning.”  Justin smiled from ear to ear.


“That is the best news ever.” There was a knock on the door and seconds later the room was full.  Peter and Becca walked in and right behind them were JR holding Claire and Mel and Lindsay were enthralled with Clay.  Jonna came bounding next with John right behind trying to catch her and Tony and Matty walked in behind them. Finally a smiling Grandma Claire walked in with a nice looking man.  


Brian walked over to his sister and hugged her. “I’m glad you could make it, Claire.”


“Thank you for inviting us, Brian.  Brian, this is my husband, Don Austin.”


“Nice to meet you, Brian.  I have heard so much about you from the family.”


“I have heard some about you, too.  Congratulations.”


“I feel very lucky to have found your sister.” Claire wandered off to talk to Gus leaving Don and Brian alone.  


“My sister…”


“Claire told me all about her early adult life and how you helped her with the boys when she couldn’t deal anymore.”


“Grandpa, up please.”  Don picked Jonna up and she wrapped her arms around his neck.  “I love Grandpa.”


Brian smiled at this.  “Jonna, you are getting so big and I am so glad you have a grandpa now.”


Jonna was very bashful all the sudden and buried her face in Don’s shoulder. “Jonna, don’t you remember Brian?”


“That’s fine,” Brian smiled.  “I know she will warm up soon. Don, let me introduce you to my husband. Justin, come over here a minute.”  Justin walked over, “Sunshine, this is Don Austin, Claire’s husband.”


The two men shook hands, “Welcome to the family, Don.”


“Thanks, it has been a very warm welcome and this little one took to me for some reason.  I don’t have grandchildren of my own so I love being an instant grandpa.”



The rest of the day and late into the evening the family celebrated.  They celebrated Claire’s marriage, Christmas, and the upcoming wedding. They had ordered a meal in and used one of the meeting rooms.  It was a wonderful time together. As the children needed to go to bed Mel and Lindsay volunteered to take Claire and Cole up to bed and Brinn decided to sleep in with Matty and Jonna.  Claire and Don insisted on going up with them so John and Tony could stay downstairs for a little while. They insisted on taking Paul too so Molly and Tyler could stay with the young people for a while.


Soon the men were talking about the bachelor party tomorrow night and Molly and JR were planning on taking Shelby out for a little fun. Shelby didn’t want much and they decided the three of them would stay at Shelby’s parents house.  There was an afternoon rehearsal, an early dinner, and then the men and women would go their separate ways.


With the children all in bed, some  quiet music was started and dancing began.  Soon, John and Tony were groping each other as they moved.  JR had danced with most of them once but soon she went up to her room.  She was suffering from jet lag and the couples all had other things on their minds. A few minutes Brian drug his mouth away from Justin’s and every couple was doing something very similar.  Starting with Tyler and Molly, Brian and Justin hugged them and then sent them up to bed. Then they said good night to Peter and Becca. Gus and Shelby kissed Brian and Justin as they wandered off arm in arm leaving John and Tony with Brian and Justin.  


“We want to give you a little heads up,” Justin started.  “Tina is stirring Brinn up and she is talking about Matti being her brother not her cousin.  I tried to explain to her how confusing that would be to Matti so we hope she doesn’t say anything else.”


“Well, if she does we will just talk to Matti.  Right now he doesn’t want to talk to her. She has tried calling him.”


“I just hate her,” Justin stated.  Brian pulled him close and kissed him.


“Sometime this trip I want to sit down with you two.  I have been thinking about something. Your Inn is well established and could easily be run by a good manager.  I am thinking about opening an exclusive resort here and want you to run it. Don’t say anything now. Just talk about it and we will talk after the wedding.”  With that the couples went their separate ways.


Tony pinned John against the wall near their room and started kissing him.  Using one of his hands, Tony began to massage John’s cock. “I want that rock hard so you can fuck the hell out of me in a few minutes.”


“Darling, I don’t just fuck you anymore.  I make love to you until your body sings,” John pulled Tony’s hips tightly against him.  “And then I want that big, beautiful cock of yours buried deep inside …” Tony’s mouth crushed his again.  


When they made it to the door they let themselves in only to find Claire sitting on Don’s lap, kissing him.  John had to smile. He and his mom had had their differences in the past but she deserved to have some happiness.   She jumped up like a teen who had gotten caught by her parents. “Thank you, two, for giving us a little time without the kids.”  John kissed his mom’s cheek.


Don winked at John, “I didn’t mind one bit, son.”


Claire brushed, “I think they are all asleep now.  I know yours are. Brinn was still awake a bit ago because she didn’t have the time change but it sounds like she had a busy day so I think she has fallen asleep now.  She is sharing Jonna’s bed.


Don put an arm around Claire.  “Let’s go to our own room and let this young men get some ‘rest’.  He laughed and as they walked out Don’s hand rested on Claire’s ass.


Before Tony closed the door they heard Claire say, “Don, not here…..”


Tony put his arms around John from behind.  He undid John’s fly and plunged his hand below his waistband.  John leaned back against Tony and reached back to grab Tony’s ass.


“John?” a small voice came from behind them.


“Shit,” Tony said softly.


“I’m sorry.  I’ll talk to you in the morning.”


John  quickly zipped up his pants.  He turned to look at Brinn and smiled.  He touched Tony’s cheek, “I will be there in a couple minutes.” He kissed him and Tony walked to their room.  “Hey, Brinn,” He put his arm around her and led her to the couch. They sat side by side. “What can I help you with?”


“John, Daddy keeps insisting Matti and I aren’t brother and sister and he has been a little crabby about it sometimes. He really doesn’t like our mother.”


“Well, Miss Thing, your mother tried to take you and Matti away from us.  And she has done lots of other things, too. Remember that Matti is a smart little boy but not smart like you so he may not understand the cousin/brother thing.  It might really confuse him.”


“Ok, John, I understand.  I promise I won’t say anything to Matti, even though Mom wants me to.”  She kissed him. “Thank you. I will let you and Tony have sex now.” She kissed his cheek and walked to the kids’ room.  John stood their for a second and shook his head. She really was growing up way to fast. He heard something and looked toward their room.  


Tony stood in the doorway naked.  His need for John was obvious. John walked over and deliberately shut the bedroom doors and then turned into him.  Tony was nearly frantic. Between them John’s clothes were discarded and then Tony was on his knees. He took John deep into his throat and John sighed as he felt Tony’s finger slide into his ass. “God, Tony, you still know exactly what ….”  He took a deep breath and pulled Tony to his feet. “Give me that ass!”


Tony threw the lube to him and bent over supporting himself on the bed.  John forgot all preliminaries and just pressed in. Tony fought off his need to cum as John began to move in and out.  John pulled Tony up so they stood, wrapping his arms around him. “I love you, darling. I will love you until the end of time.”  With that, John cried out and filled Tony who was still holding in.


Moments later, John removed himself and Tony laid him down on the bed and after moving one of his legs and putting the other one on his shoulder, Tony watched John’s face as his look went from pain to pure pleasure. “Mi Amore,” was all Tony could say as he climaxed so hard he collapsed on top of John.


Some time later as they laid in bed, Tony said, “So what do you think of moving to California?  If we aren’t interested we should tell Brian but I think it might be a great opportunity. I love our place and our life but do I want to do exactly the same thing the rest of my life in a job that can’t expand farther.”


“I agree.  If Brian has an idea that can expand, and Brian wouldn’t do it if it couldn’t expand someway.  I want to hear what he has to say.” John kissed him and softly said, “I love you, darling. I would love to be able to work in that and maybe, since the kids are getting bigger I could help Justin with his art business again or maybe this new business would have more for me to do. I want to feel useful.”


“Oh, Mi Amore, we couldn’t function without you. The four of us are a unit.  We all need each other. Tony laid on his side and pressed his back against John who held him tight.  Tony guided him inside of him and they laid there. “What did Miss Thing have to say?”


“Tina is causing trouble.  She wanted Brinn to tell Matti that they should always be called brother and sister.  I think she understands Matti can’t understand that yet.” He started to gently move his hips ever so gently.  Tony reached back and held onto John’s hips and sighed as John adjusted so he knew it was more effective for his love but as he continued they both started to doze.  It had been a very long day and their kids would be up far too soon. More sleep than awake, John said, “I love you, darling,” and they slept.



Brian and Justin made it to their empty room.  The door was barely shut when Brian had brought Justin across his lap and began spanking him. I do believe this is on the menu for tonight.  Brian slipped off Justin’s shoe and used it to redden his ass. After several strokes, Brian sent him into the bedroom and told him to strip. Brian didn’t necessarily enjoy the actual spanking but he did enjoy having his Sunshine doing everything he said to him. Justin was normally not a pushover but when they were playing like this it was like different personalities took over their bodies.  


When Brian walked into the bedroom, Justin was on all fours on the bed. His ass was already quite red.  He swung another five times. By then Justin, who stayed perfectly quiet, had tears running down his cheeks. He lightly rubbed them, causing friction that sent his nerve endings screaming.  Brian ran his hand along Justin’s spine a couple times and then pressed Justin’s shoulders down leaving his ass high in the air. Brian looked around. He knew there were a couple toys here somewhere but he wasn’t sure where so he dug in his own bag and pulled out something new he had picked up.  It was long, textured and there was a knot for the prostate. He lubed it up well and then with firm steady pressure he inserted the entire thing. He carefully watched Justin’s face for indication of too much pain. Once it was in place the vibration began on his prostate. Justin moaned as he fought for control.  Brian positioned himself, sliding his head under Justin’s raised ass and took his cock deep in his throat. Justin exploded. Brian drained him but didn’t turn off the vibrater. He actually reached up and added pressure to the vibration on Justin’s prostate and Justin collapsed to his side and just whimpered as his body couldn’t take the stimulation any more.


“Alright, Sunshine, relax.  Lay on your stomach.” Justin did as directed and Brian removed the toy and pulled Justin against him.  He felt him tremble as he held onto him tightly. “I think we better get some sleep.”


“Please, don’t let me go, Baby. Hold onto me tight.”  


“For as long as you want, Sunshine.  I love you.”




Justin woke up feeling amazing.  Yes, he had some pain but the reason for the pain made him ready to take on the day.  Brian was across the bed. He slipped out of bed and made some coffee. Everyone was going to have a late breakfast before the bridal party headed to the wedding site. As Justin was making a second cup of coffee, Brian walked up behind him and kissed his neck.  


“That bed was so lonely when I woke up.” Justin braced himself and Brian entered him as they stood by the bar.  Soon they climaxed and they both felt a jolt of energy that would take them through anything the day could throw at them.  Brian reached over Justin and took the cup of coffee. He didn’t want to lose the physical contact between them. He had missed this so much, even though it had only been a few days. Brian slipped out of him but they still didn’t move, they just sipped coffee.


Justin turned and kissed him.  “Let’s shower before our daughter interrupts us again. We can get a second cup after that.”  The naked men walked to the bathroom arm in arm.



Shelby woke up for the second morning in a row without getting sick. She looked at Gus and realized this was the last morning they would wake up together before they were married. She watched him sleep.  He was so young. She hoped he didn’t feel forced into this. He was so beautiful. She daydreamed about the baby growing inside her and began to stroke Gus’ hair.


By the time she realized it, Gus had moved and had his head resting on her little tummy. He rubbed it and then moved lower on her body.  Soon he was lapping at her while his finger began to dip into her little bud. Between his mouth and finger she was soon began to cry out. “Oh, god, Gus….”As he clamped his mouth around her clit she began to thrash on the bed.  He moved up her body, pulled her close and entered her. He didn’t move. He let her regain her control before he started long strokes deep inside her. She clung to Gus as they climbed gently to the top and as Gus emptied himself inside her she kissed him gently, “I love you, my Gussy.  I can’t wait to be your wife.”


At 9:30 everyone met down in the lobby and they carpooled over to the restaurant that was expecting them for breakfast.  Shelby’s parents was meeting them there for a first meeting of the whole family. Gus’ parents were all aware of the tension there would be.  Shelby thought she had talked to her parents enough that they would be fine. Will was another issue altogether. Her older brother had become more closed minded than he had been when he was younger.  She was glad he wasn’t coming this morning. The less time he spent with her inlaws the better. All four parents met Bill and Mel and Lindsay met Sally for the first time, too. When Justin gave Sally a friendly hug he whispered, “If you need an as to pat, mine is still here for you.”


She flushed several shades of pink but she laughed and seemed to relax.  Sam instantly seemed to fit in. He ended up sitting next to JR who instantly was attracted to this good looking young man. He was going to walk with her down the aisle for the wedding tomorrow and Gus could tell his sister liked this idea. He was glad they wouldn’t be together this evening.  Then he remembered she was staying at his house overnight.


“Hey, Sam, why don’t you stay at the hotel tonight.  You can bunk on the extra bed in my room and that way you will be with the rest of the men of the wedding party.”   Shelby looked at him quizzically.


Softly she said, “Should I be worried you will teach my brother something while you share a room?”  


Gus laughed and whispered back.  “I am not sure Sam could handle JR and she wants to eat him and I think I mean that literally.


“Thanks, Gus, I would love to.”


Breakfast was pleasant.  Bill and Sally were fairly quiet but they watched the interaction among this big happy family.  As everyone started to finish up and head back to the hotel for a little bit Bill walked up to Gus.  “You have a nice family, Son. Not what I expected for my little girl but I can see how happy she is with you and how much they love her, too.” Across the room, Brian pulled Justin to him for a quick kiss.  Gus saw Bill’s eyes grow big.


“Sir, Bill, my fathers love each other very much and are very affectionate not only with each other but the whole family.  People love who they love and trust me, those two really can’t live without each other. They have tried and neither of them could function well.  I appreciate you giving them a chance.” Gus hugged his father in law and Bill hugged him back.


At 3:00 the  wedding party was at the venue for the rehearsal.  Dan and Marcus had arrived just before Brian and Justin left so they came along.  When they arrived at the Wine Bar, They found Gus holding on to a sobbing Shelby.  Sally was on the other side of her and Bill was on his phone pacing back and forth. Justin rushed over to the kids.  “What is going on? What’s the matter?” he arrived next to Gus and Brian follow behind.


“Dad, the minister is in the hospital having his appendix out.  We are getting married on New Year’s Eve. No one is available. Bill has already tried five different people.  By now Dan and Marcus had joined the group and listened to the problem.


Bill came back looking more defeated.  “I have tried every minister in town and the justice of the peace.  No one is available.”


Marcus excused himself and walked to the other end of the barn.  Brian looked at Dan and he shrugged but followed his fiance.


“Hi Mom, I need your help…” Marcus explained what was going on, “Mom, I know you have married people before but I know that was in Oregon. Do you know anyone in the San Francisco area that might owe you a favor?”


“Give me 15 minutes.  I’ll call you back.”


Dan pulled Marcus into his arms, “I knew I loved you before but Marcus Reeves, you are so amazing.”  He pulled Marcus out of sight and kissed him. “Let’s not get their hopes up until we know something. But let’s help get this rehearsal going.”


Dan and Emmett took control.  Dan helped keep everyone focused while Emmett, who had helped with hundreds of weddings, took them through the steps with the music.


Marcus stayed in the back while everyone else was up front.  True to her word his mother called him back. “Marc, I hope you don’t mind.  I pulled a few strings with a judge friend of mine in San Francisco and tomorrow morning I will meet him at his office and he will give me the power to perform a wedding in California.  You make sure they have their vows and if maybe one or two people can say a little bit about the couple. I can do the do you take this person and kiss the bride.


“Oh, thank you mom.  I will send you all the information and get a hotel room for you.”


“I love you, Marcus.  See you tomorrow.”


Marcus ran to the front of the barn where the rehearsal was finishing up and Shelby began to weep again.  Dan made eye contact with Marcus and he nodded.


“Everyone, can we have your attention a minute.  Red, come over here.” Marcus slipped into his arm. “While we were rehearsing, this wonderful,”he kissed Marcus’ cheek, “beautiful.” he kissed his other cheek, “amazing,...”


Dan kissed Marcus on the lips until Brian said, “Hey, Dan, your bed is back at the hotel, what’s up?”


Dan nodded at Marcus, “My mom happens to have some connections in this part of the state and by tomorrow evening she will be sworn in to perform weddings in California.  She should be here around 3:00. Plenty of time to get ready and marry the two of you at 7:00.”


A cheer went up and after opening a few bottles of wine everyone toasted to the couple and to Marcus.  


Since Gus’ family had taken care of most of the wedding, Shelby’s parents were supplying the rehearsal dinner.  They had invited the whole family to join them so at 6:00 pm they all met at a local restaurant and the party began.  By 8:00 the meal was finished and most of the men were getting ready for the stag party. Gus walked up to Shelby, “You’re good with this, aren’t you?”


“Of course I am, Gussy,” she kissed him.  “Have a great time. Just, don’t get so drunk you’re sick tomorrow.”


“I promise.  I would never do that.  I want to enjoy tomorrow as much as you but I am not sure how I am going to deal without having you around all day but I will be back at the barn by 5:00 pm.  I can’t wait, Shelly.” Gus held her tight as he brought his mouth down to hers. “I love you.”


Shelby, JR, Becca,and Molly left for her family home.  They were going to have a low key evening, watching a couple movies and there was plenty of wine for Molly, Becca and JR.  Becca wasn’t going to stay too long but Mel and Lindsay had insisted she join the fun.


Back at the hotel, Lindsay, Mel, Claire, and Don were in charge of the kids. Mel and Lindsay took the twins and Claire and Don put Jonna and Matti down for the night.  Paul had gotten very shy when his parents left so Brinn laid down with him on John and Tony’s bed and soon all the children were asleep while most of the adults were starting the party.


Tyler had planned the stag party.  He wanted it to be a lot of fun but didn’t want anything that would get anyone in trouble.  If they drank too much they had most of the day to get over the hangover. They all met in a private party room.  Emmett and Drew started dancing immediately. Drew pulling his husband too tightly against him, Emmett could barely breathe and loved every minute of it.  John and Tony decided to join them, followed by Brian and Justin. Marcus looked around for Dan who was in a corner of the room on his phone. Tyler, Peter, Marcus, and Sam stood by the bar smoking cigars along with Gus.  


Peter looked around, “Not your typical stag party, is it?” the five men laughed.


“Very true but I am ready to dance,” Gus looked over at Sam. “You game?”


“You bet,” Sam said as he took Gus’ hand. Peter and Tyler got into a conversation as they drank at the bar.  


Dan finished his call and pulled Marcus out to the dance floor.  He pulled him close, moving one leg between Marcus’ so his thigh rubbed steadily against his cock. Marcus draped his arms around Dan’s neck and pulled him in for a long, heady kiss.


A man about their age walked up to Tyler and Peter. “Are you Will?”  Tyler asked.


“Ya,” Will stuck out his hand and Tyler and then Peter introduced themselves and how they fit into the family.  


Will looked out at the other party goers. “What the fuck is going on?  I thought this was a stag party, not a fag party!” Will downed a shot and then a second.  “And what the hell is Sam doing out there with that guy?” By that time Gus was dancing with John and Tony had his arm around Sam’s waist as they moved together.  “Who the hell is Sam with and why is he touching him like that?”


“Well,” Peter said as he draped an arm around Will’s shoulders, “It looks to me like he is having fun with my brother in law. Should I worry about Sam stealing Tony from John?  I have heard Tony is a great lay.”


“What the hell? My brother isn’t gay. He …,” Will walked toward Sam and he grabbed his arm.  “Sam! Stop making a fool of yourself.”


Sam was feeling no pain.  “Hey, Will, what’s up?”


“Glad you could make it, Will.” Gus said.  “Did you get yourself a drink?”


Will looked back Sam.  “Where’s your coat? I’ll drive you home.”


“I’m not going home.  I am staying at the hotel with Gus, and what if I was gay, Will?  What difference would it make? I’d still be your brother.”


“Sam, you are not one of them.” Will spat out the words.


“Will, I’d be careful if I were you.” Brian spat out the words.


“And who the hell are you? No, don’t tell me.  You have to be Gus’ father, or should I say one of Gus’ fathers.” The sarcasm was thick in his voice. Brian took a step toward him but Tyler and Peter stepped between them.  Peter took Brian by the arm while Tyler put his hand on Will’s shoulder and while applying pressure, turned him toward the door. He propelled him out the door and went out with him. “What gives you the right to throw me out?”


“Well, I’m the host of the party.  I’m security for the party. I am best friends of the groom.  How many more reasons would you like?”


“But I’m the brother of the bride!”


“Yes, you are but that doesn’t make you any less of an asshole and in that crowd an asshole should be very worried what might happen to it. So, if you’re not going to change your attitude, go home and, before ruining your sister’s wedding, stay home tomorrow.”  Tyler turned around and entered the bar, locking the door behind him.


The girls were all in the bonus room.  They were drinking sparkling grape juice and watching a movie.  JR had obviously slipped in some liquor and had filled her glass with it.  After a second glass she looked at Becca. “Our kids, your kids are so beautiful.  Thank you for being such a good mommy to my…..” JR started crying and Becca wrapped her arms around her.


“Don’t you know it’s us who should thank you. How are you doing, JR?  Is there anything, anything we can do for you?”


“Nooo….” JR started crying and Becca pulled her against her.


“Oh, JR. You are still so young.  It has to be hard to deal with all this. I know you love our children more than you know how to express and yet you know you did what was right and right now, you are just drunk enough it is all very confusing.”  


JR cried in Becca’s arms while Molly and Shelby gave them a little space.  “You have to feel for both of them. Can you imagine not being able to have children or not being able to keep them?”  Molly’s eyes misted over as she laid her hands on Shelby’s stomach.


“No, I can’t but she is young.  She has years to have a family, not that she will ever stop loving those kids but they are in a good home that she can visit.” Shelby put her hand of Molly’s.  I love your little boy so much but the love I feel for this being in here….”


“You are going to be such a good, good mom and Gus will be the best dad.”


“Just like Tyler is and will be again, if I am not mistaken.”


“Yes, we are talking about it.  I hope soon we will have a playmate for your little one and Paul can be the big brother for both of them.” Shelby and Molly hugged. “I am so glad I found your family.”  She kissed Molly’s cheek.


“I am glad I found my family back, too.”


JR and Becca walked over to where the other women sat.  “I hate to leave but I need to get home to our babies. I will see you all tomorrow and if I can do anything for you please let me know. I am at your beck and call all day.”


The women hugged and Becca left for the hotel.  Soon, Shelby had crawled into bed and Molly soon followed next to her.  JR curled up on the couch and the three women slept.



Tyler had returned to the stag party.  Brian approached him. “Tyler, what happened? He is such a fuckin’ ….”


“I told him to go home and said if he was going to act this way he should stay home tomorrow.  How well do you know her parents? I think they need to be warned.”


“Justin has a way.  I am sure he will call them in the morning.”


“I will let Dan know, too.  I think he and Marcus can just be on the lookout.”


The music had slowed down and so had the dancers.  Tony and John were nearly fucking on the dance floor as Brian and Justin and Dan and Marcus all clung to each other. Sam and Gus had ended up at the bar and were talking.


Dan moved Marcus toward Brian and Justin and then Brian and ended up dancing with Dan while Justin and Marcus were in each other’s arms.   “Dan, what the hell are you doing? Why are you putting my husband, who crewed your fiance, with him?”


“This will be quick.  I need to ask you something,”  Dan and Brian moved away from the group.


Moments later Brian pulled Justin back against his body. “I think it is time for us to head back.  Tony and John may fuck in the car on the way back. I love seeing them so in love yet.” They walked over to Tyler and he called the hotel bus.  Everyone had one more drink and walked out to the bus. When they arrived, Brian, Justin, and Tyler went with Tony and John’s room to pick up their children. Tyler gently picked Paul up out of Brinn’s sleeping arms while Brian collected Brinn.  


She mumbled, “Love my daddies,” as he wrapped her arm around his neck.  Justin helped Tyler into his room with Paul and then opened the door to their suite.  


Together they tucked Brinn in bed and then dropped their clothes and got into bed.  “Gus is coming by for breakfast,” Justin said as he spooned up against Brian’s chest.  “It will probably be around 10:00.” Brian didn’t respond right away. “Our little boy is all grown up.”  Brian’s arms tightened around him but he still didn’t say anything. Justin reach back and touched his cheek.  He knew he’d feel a tear. “It’s alright to cry, Baby. Our sweet little boy is going to be a daddy.” Justin turned and pulled him close. “You go ahead and cry, Baby.  We did a great job raising him. He is going to be the best husband. So much better than we have been.” Justin and Brian drifted off.



Peter slipped into his room.  The children were asleep in cribs and Becca was spread out across the bed with a book laying next to her.  It looked like she had tried to stay up for him. She had on a flimsy, negligee on in a midnight blue. He came to attention and quietly took off his clothing and laid down next to her. His mouth left a trail of little kisses from her shoulder to her neck and then down the skin to the lace of the bodice and as his tongue darted into the valley between her breasts she rolled on her back and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, pressing his face into her breasts. He gently moved the fabric to the side and lifted her breast out.


“Those men don’t know what they are missing.” He flicked his tongue on her nipple and she shivered. She thrust her breast further into his mouth and he took all he could into his mouth.  He bit quite hard. It had taken her a long time to allow that level of discomfort which turned into pleasure. His rough tongue on the sensitive skin nearly drove her crazy.


“Did you have fun...”  Peter’s hand moved under her gown and and found her warm wet center, stopping her words.


“I didn’t have nearly this much fun.” he moved under her gown and began sliding it upward.  His mouth grazed her clit and then worked his way upward as he removed the wisp of material.  He entered his wife slowly but didn’t have the willpower to last too long. Becca dug her fingertips into his ass as he thrust and soon his mouth latched onto hers as they climaxed.  She let out a soft cry as Peter’s mouth began to work downward again. With her senses heightened she orgasmed again when his mouth claimed her clit.


As they snuggled afterward, Peter said, “It was a great stag party.  Basically, it was a dance party. Tyler and I mainly smoked cigars and watched the rest of the guys dance although Tyler and I danced a little. We each took a turn with Gus of course but all I really wanted was to have you in my arms so I could do what we just did.  I love you and our kids so much. My life couldn’t be better than it is now.” Becca kissed him and laid her head on his chest just as Clay whimpered softly before turning over and going back to sleep.


“I am so glad you feel that way.” Becca slowly drifted off.



Gus lay wide awake in his bed.  He could hear Sam snoring softly but he couldn’t fall asleep. In 24 hours he would be married to the woman he loved more than his own life.  He tossed and turned and finally he picked up his phone. ‘Coming over. Is that Ok?’


Moments later a response came back. ‘Door’s unlocked’


Gus pulled on some pants and slipped on shoes.    


As he walked up the door opened.  Gus was hugged and followed into the bedroom.  He slipped out of his pants, leaving just his boxers. “Go ahead and  get in, Son.” Justin pulled the blankets back and Gus got in bed between his fathers.  Justin pulled Gus into his arms. “I’m glad you’re here. We love you.”


Gus kissed his dad and laid his head on his chest. Very softly he said, “I love you both so much.  And although I know I am ready for this and I want to do this with all my heart all I can think of is, What if I mess up?”


“Oh, Gussy, we all mess up.  It’s how you make up that’s important.  Now sleep. Tomorrow night you will need all the energy you can come up with. Thank you for letting me be your dad.”


“I doubt Pops and I could ever have done it without you.” They kissed and Justin tightened his grip on Gus.

 

As Justin stroked his hair, Gus fell into a deep peaceful sleep.