- Text Size +

Chapter 19


Early in the morning Brinn slipped into Brian and Justin’s room.  She had planned to curl up between her dads but found Gus already there so instead she moved into Brian’s arms. He half woke up, smiled at her.  He kissed her head and went back to sleep.


Justin woke and kissed Gus.  He then noticed blond curls on Brian’s shoulder.  Ten years ago they shared a bed, too. No one knew if Brian would live to see Gus get married or see Brinn grow to the brilliant young girl she was.  His life would have been so different. Gus began to stir and Justin tightened his hold, putting his finger on Gus’ lips so he didn’t talk loudly. Justin pointed to Brian and Brinn and Gus snuggled with his dad.  Moments later Brinn’s head peeked over Brian. She smiled at her daddy and her brother. Without warning she came overtop of Brian and scooted between Justin and Gus. Justin let Gus do the snuggling and then wrestling with her.  


“What the hell is going on….”  a grumbling Brian said as he turned over to face his family. A little smile crossed his lips but then he continued, “Can’t let the old guy sleep?” He pulled Gus against him.  “How are you this morning, Sonny Boy?”


“I’m feeling very fortunate. I have an amazing family here and an amazing family with Shelby.”


Justin could feel Brian’s heart from across the bed.  He couldn’t believe his little boy was getting married.  “Justin, let’s go order some breakfast.” Brian walked around the bed and took Justin’s hand. Before they left the room, Brian was nibbling on Justin’s neck.


“Order before you get too carried away or we will be waiting for hours to eat,” Gus said as Brinn chimed in.


“Don’t have sex in the living area. That would be gross.”  Gus pulled her up against him. “So what are you going to have for your wedding?”  Gus asked her as Brian and Justin left the room, shutting the door behind them.


Justin turned into his arms and kissed Brian. “Good morning.  Can you think of a better way to wake up?”


Brian’s hands slid down his back and on to his perfect ass.  “I can maybe think of something but I loved that.” He nodded toward the closed door. “I will order a sample of breakfast for all of us and you need to call Shelby’s dad.”


“I what?” Justin asked Brian.”


“I told Tyler we would call Bill and by we I mean you.  I am afraid of what I would have to say about his eldest son right now.  He and Sally need to be given a heads up about Will’s attitude last night.   You always have so much more tact. “ Brian’s hands slipped into the shorts he slept in and began massaging gently.  


“Oh, that feels so amazing.  Promise we can at least get a shower later?”


“If I have to throw our children out myself I promise to give that still tight ass a workout later this morning.”


“Well, with a promise like that I guess I can make a phone call.”  As Brian picked up the suite phone, Justin called Shelby’s family home.  


On the second ring Bill picked up. “You’ve got the father of the bride,” he answered with excitement in his voice.  


“Good morning, Bill.  How is the bride this morning?”


“She and the other girls are out of the house, don’t ask me what they are up to. You are supposed to have your little girl at the spa at 11:00 I think.”


“Yes, we are planning on that.  Bill, I am not sure exactly how to bring this up but I want you to know for Shelby and Gus’ sake.”


“This sounds serious.”


“Well, it could be nothing but last night at the stag party, Will had a bit of a meltdown and I understand our family is a lot to handle.”


“I wondered why he came home so early.  I had a feeling you would have partied longer than that.”


“All in all it was a very quiet party it was just….well, it started when Will saw Sam dancing with Gus.  They were just having fun. We didn’t have any entertainment if you get my drift.”


Bill laughed.  “Yes, I think I can still remember that type of entertainment.”


“Well, Will made everyone understand his feelings about our lives, and you and Sally have been so gracious.  I just don’t want Will to ruin it for Gus and Shelby.”


“Don’t worry about it, Justin.  Your family has been nothing but kind to ours and my eldest son needs to understand what it is to be a man.”


“Thank you, Bill.  We all feel better knowing you’ll speak to him.”  As Justin said goodbye Brian came up behind him and pulled him close.


“I knew you would know exactly what to say.“ Brian rubbed his hips against Justin’s ass making them both get hard.  His hands again went down Justin’s shorts. One wrapped around his cock while the other was playing with his balls. Justin’s knees buckled.  Brian pulled him back up and bit his neck.



Gus tussled with Brinn for a while and then she got quiet.  Gus sat up and pulled her on his lap. “What is it, Brinny?”


She looped her arms around his neck and looked him in the eyes, “Is being married going to change anything? Can I come over and maybe spend the night sometimes?”


“Brinn, you are always welcome.  It might be nice if you text before you come over but you are always welcome.  You know how much Shelby loves you and I have loved you since the first time I held you when I was just a little older than you.   I hope you will feel the same way about my baby. I hope you will love him or her as much as I love you.” Gus kissed her cheek. “You will always be my little sister.”  Brinn kissed each of his cheeks and then kissed him on his mouth.


Gus stood up and threw her over his shoulder.  Brinn screeched as he started for the door. “Our dads aren’t going to be making love, are they?”


“Well, we will let them know we are coming.”  They got to the door and he said, “Pound away.”


“Daddies, we’re coming in!”  And with that Gus opened the door.              



An hour later, Gus grabbed some of the leftovers from the room service and brought it to his room for Sam.    “Brinn in about two hours we need to have you at the spa and Grandma and Tuck should be arriving about then. Would you like to take a long bath?”


“Daddy, I know you and Dad need a little time alone. I will take a bath and then I will  just watch TV until you are ready to take me to get my nails done.” She kissed them both and skipped to her room.                                   


“That is one good kid,” Brian said as he slapped Justin’s ass, heading to the room.


“As much as I would love a good spanking, I am thinking that better wait. Maybe after the wedding tonight?”  Brian yanked Justin’s pants down and dropped to his knees. He started rimming him as he bent him over the bed.


“Oh, Baby, that feels so amazing.”  As he said this Brian stood and after getting some lube he had Justin get on his knees on the bed and, getting on the bed himself he entered him. He thrust deep and forcefully and then he slowed down.  He pulled Justin tightly against his chest and moved ever so slowly inside Justin, letting them both climb higher and higher. Justin reached back with one arm and wrapped it around Brian’s neck. He turned his head and Brian crushed his lips while they continued to climb.  “Please, Brian, I ...I’m ready , I need ….” Brian reached around and stroked Justin’s dick a couple times before he cried out. Brian followed suit, climaxing as he thrust hard, wanting to empty as deeply as he could. They stayed as they were for a few more moments. Brian’s hands moved up and down Justin’s body, wanting to feel every inch of him.  


“I love the feel of you, every inch of your perfect body.”  


Justin reached back and grabbed onto Brian’s hips and using his muscles, he clamped around his cock.   Brian’s head dropped back as he absorbed the feeling. After another few minutes, Justin softly said, “We better get in the shower.  I have to get Brinn to the spa and you promised to take a shower with me and I got to tell you I really need a shot of protein as soon as we clean up a bit. Brian wrapped his arms around Justin’s shoulders and softly whispered,  “I love you, Sunshine.”


“I love you, too, Baby.” After a moment Justin softly said, “I think it is time for the shower.”  Justin moved and Brian disengaged. Brian reached out and Justin took his hand. They walked to the shower and after they lathered each other and rinsed off Justin pressed Brian against the wall and dropped to his knees.  As Justin’s mouth went to work, his finger worked its way deep inside Brian and began stroking his prostate. Brian gave himself up to Justin’s ministrations and soon he whimpered and let go. Then to Justin’s surprise he turned around and made it clear he wanted Justin.  Justin stood and pressed into him, slowly they moved together until they hit the pinnacle together. After a few moments, they rinsed off again and then prepared themselves for the rest of the day.



As Justin was about to leave with Brinn there was a knock on the door. When he opened it Mel and Lindsay stood there.  “We had an idea,” Lindsay said. “We just came from Gus’ room and had our moment. We thought maybe Brinn would like to come with us to the spa.  That way the two of you can spend time with Gus and Brinn can surprise you with how pretty she looks. We can take her dress and help her dress.”


“Oh, Daddy, please can I do that?  I want to surprise you and dad when I am in the dress.”


“I guess that is fine.  Mel, could you go with her and make sure she takes everything she might need?” Justin asked.


“Come on, Mel.  Obviously, Daddy wants to talk to one of you without me around.” Brinn took Mel’s hand and led her to her bedroom.


Lindsay and Justin watched them go.  “How do you survive with one that smart?” Lindsay questioned.


“It isn’t always easy and she was right. I do have something to talk to you about but it is nothing as dramatic as she makes it sound. I just want to make sure she still looks like a ten year old.  I don’t want her to look like a miniature grownup. A little eye shadow, a little blush but none of that heavy stuff.”


“I understand, Justin.  I would feel the same way.  She will be beautiful but natural.”


“She’s always beautiful.  Scares the hell out of both of us. As smart as she is sometimes people think she is older than she is and sometimes her instincts are still that of a 10 year old even though she thinks like a 25 year old.”  


Lindsay reached for him and gave him a kiss. “I understand, Justin.”


“Get your hands off of my husband you slut.” Brian said as he strode from the bedroom.  He winked at Lindz and she laughed.


“As adorable as Justin is, he is all yours. Hey, Mel, come on.  We don’t want Brinn to be late.”


“We’re coming.” Mel called and she and Brinn walked out with a small bag and a dress bag.  Brinn hugged her dads and smiled sweetly.


“Thanks for letting me go with the ladies, Dads. See you soon,”  and Brinn was gone, followed by Mel and Lindsay.


Brian kissed Justin, “Let’s go distract our son unless you want to stay here and distract each other…”  Brian’s hands slid to Justin’s ass.


“No, I think we better hold off until after the wedding now,” Justin dropped a kiss on his chin.  His phone buzzed and he answered it. “Hey, Mom, did your plane land?”


“Yes, we have our car and will be there in about three hours.”


“We can’t wait to see you and Tuck.  We have a room at our hotel for tonight and tomorrow you can head to the vineyard to Gus and Shelby’s place.”  After saying goodbye Brian and Justin left their room to find their son and their friends.



Brinn was so excited when they got to the spa.  Shelby, JR, and Molly had just arrived and were seated in the pedicure chairs.  Brinn sat next to her future sister in law as they got their toenails and then their fingernails painted. After that each of them had their hair styled and makeup done.  Shelby’s hair was off her neck in a relaxed style and had some dried flowers stuck in it. There were curled tendrils around her face, soft and romantic. The others had soft curls added with a little bit on each side pulled back and pinned.


Brinn was so excited about the next step, makeup.  She hoped her daddy hadn’t said no to this. She was sure that is what he talked to Lindsay about.  “Mama Lindsay, is Daddy going to let me get makeup?”


Lindsay smiled, “Brinn, you are just too wise sometimes,” she hugged her son’s sister, careful of her hair. “And, yes, your daddy said you could have some makeup. It just has to be makeup appropriate for someone your age.”  Lindsay nodded at the young woman waiting to put on Brinn’s makeup.


“We are going to make you look very pretty, not that it is going to take much, as pretty as you are.” She added a little powder and then added a touch of blush and lip gloss.  She had added just a touch of smoky gray to her eyes and just a touch of mascara. She glanced at Lindsay who nodded. She held up the mirror and Brinn giggled.


“Oh, thank you! I love it.”  Brinn looked around and saw Shelby.  “Gus is going to faint when he sees you.”


“Well, I hope not.  I’m the pregnant woman who might pass out.” They hugged each other and soon all four women were done and off they went to get dressed for the wedding.


While the women were primping the men roamed from room to room just messing around.  Gus had come to his dads’ suite to change. Justin and Brian went into their room to dress and then they needed to go start taking pictures.  They were to be there by 5:00 and all the other family members were to be there by 6:00 for family pictures. Sally had hired a friend and her daughter to watch the four youngest children at the hotel so after pictures the little ones would go back with them.  Matty would go to the wedding but he and Brinn would go back to the hotel before the end of the night.


Brian and Justin put on their suits and then looked at each other.  When they turned they slowly crossed to each other. Justin reached up with both hands and took Brian’s face between them.  “You are so beautiful,” he went on his tiptoes and kissed him.


“I am not sure how long I can leave that clothes on you.  I want to take it off this second,” Brian pulled him closer as they kissed.


“Dads, I need your...oops, sorry.”  Gus started turning around.


“No, Gus, stay, stay.  What can we help you with, Sonny Boy?” Brian let go of Justin and turned toward Gus.  


“I...the tie…” Gus stammered.  


“Come here,” Justin smiled at him.  “Let me do that for you.” He kissed Gus’ cheek and tied his tie. “Would you like me to do your hair for you? It looks like you could use a little styling assistance today.”


“Why the hell am I so nervous?  I love Shelly. I want to live with her for the rest of my life. I want to have more children with her.  So why am I so scared?”


“Because you want to be the best man you can be for her and your child.” Justin spoke softly as he worked on Gus hair while Brian made some calls about transportation.   


Brian walked over and put an arm around each of the men in his life. “Our car awaits and I hear the photographer does, too.  The girls just got there to start taking pictures. He was just verifying whether or not you want to see Shelby.”


“I would love to wait until the wedding but I don’t want people to have to wait for us for pictures.”


Brian went back to the phone, “He does not want to see her.  We are on our way. The rest of the family will be out soon after us and we will get all the pictures we can then.”



Molly helped tie Shelby’s wedding dress. While JR helped zip up Brinn’s.  “JR?”


“Yes, Brinn.”

“Are you worried about losing, Gussy? I mean he will belong to Shelby now and I love her so much but Gus is our only brother.”


“Oh Brinn, you know our brother will always love us.  I mean look when I needed help, he had me come live with you.  I saw how much he loved you when I loved with you.”


“I know he loves me but he will….”


“He has loved Shelby for a long time and did he ever not love you too?”


Brinn wrapped her arms around JR, “Thank you, Jennie.  I feel much better. And you look beautiful, JR. I don’t know if you have a boyfriend but maybe you can find one out here and move back here”


“Oh, Brinn, we will have to see after I finish college.  I need to do that first.”


“Maybe we can go to college together.  I will be starting college next fall.”


“My guess is you could help me with all my college courses already.”


“JR, could you come over here and help me?” Molly called from across the room.  “And Brinn I think Shelby could use someone to hold her hands. They are shaking a lot.”


Brinn did just that.  She took Shelby’s hands and smiled up at her. The photographer stepped in the room just then and captured the bride’s maids tying the last couple buttons while the beautiful little girl held hands with the bride.   She could not have set up a better picture. She snapped multiple photos sliding around the outside of the room. All of the sudden Shelby realized they had company in the room. “Oh, are you ready for us? I think we are ready now.”


The photographer looked at the group.  She knew, already, this was going to be a beautiful shoot.  She had already decided that she would take all the family pictures without the bride and groom and she would superimpose them into the photos.  That would make it quicker later but since the reception was being held in the same building, it should work smoothly enough. She started snapping pictures, posed and unposed.   This was going to be a stunning wedding. She was hoping this one would put her business on the map.


Pictures were taken with Shelby’s family.  The oldest brother was not very animated but the rest of the family glowed with love and joy.  Soon word came that the groom was approaching. Emmett and Drew were put in charge of keeping Shelby and Gus apart.   Several pictures of Brian, Justin, Brinn, and Gus were taken. Now the photographer was even more excited about these pictures.  She recognized the groom’s fathers. They were very wealthy and very beautiful. The children obviously belonged to them. The groom was definitely the son of Mr. Kinney and the little girl was definitely the daughter of Mr. Taylor but the overwhelming feeling was they were family.


Soon the room was filled with the family.  Tyler was so excited to see Molly and Paul called Mama.  Molly rushed to them. Tyler held her close and after she took Paul, Tyler kissed her deeply.  “Woman, I missed you so much.”


“Woman?  After not seeing each other for 24 hours you have forgotten my name? Let’s go find a spot to snuggle, baby boy.”  Molly strode away from Tyler.


Brian saw this and walked over, “What did you do to her?”


“I am not sure.  I swear she picks fights on purpose.”


“Well, her brother does it all the time.  The good thing is he is amazing at making up later.” Brian smiled at him.


“Oh, that is so true with Molly, too.  God, I hope that is what she is planning.”  He couldn’t take his eyes off of her, “She is always sexy but right now I’d like to….”


“There is something about a Taylor.”  Brian smiled at Tyler.


“You can say that again,” Tyler said.


“Speaking of a Taylor, I wonder where Sunshine went.”  


“I don’t know.  I was glad to see Jenn and Tuck made it just in time for pictures.  They were cutting it close.”


“Well, now they will be around for a week or so.  I bet you could get a night or two alone. Jenn would love to have her grandchildren while she is here and you know what that means. You could get Molly angry several times and then make up.”  Brian looked at Tyler and they both grinned.



Justin had wandered to the  room that Shelby was waiting in.  He tapped as he walked in. “Shelby?”  


“Hey, Justin.”  Shelby was standing by a window while her parents were sitting in the room with her.


Bill took his wife’s arm, “Sally, maybe we should go see if any of the extended family has arrived.”  


“Oh, that’s a good idea.  Shelby, we will see you soon.  It won’t be long before you walk down the aisle.  We will check on your young man to make sure he’s ready, too.”  Sally hugged her daughter and they left Justin alone with her.


Justin walked to her and took her hands. “Shelby, you look stunning.” He kissed her on each cheek.  “Gus is very excited and nervous.”


“I wish I could see him.”


“He is going to be speechless when he does.  You are always pretty but everything goes together perfectly for a classically beautiful look.”


Shelby threw her arms around Justin and held on time for a  moment. “I will never be able to thank you and Brian for everything you have done for me. If it wasn’t for you I would have never met him and now he is my family. I love him so much.”


“I don’t doubt that for a moment. Is there anything I can tell him for you?” Justin smiled at her.


“Yes, I do.” Shelby walked over to a small table and picked up a card with a small box attached.  “Please tell him how much I love him and I can’t wait to be his wife.”


“I’ll go find him right now.  Are you feeling alright?”


“I am just fine, and Justin, thank you.”  As Justin was leaving, Molly, JR, and Brinn were heading back into the room.  Justin kissed each of them as he left to find Gus.



Marcus had gotten a text from his mom about 3:00.  She was almost in town and would meet them at the hotel.  When she arrived Dan and Marcus met her. “Judith, thank you so much for helping out my friends.”  Dan extended a hand but Judith pulled him into her arms and kissed him.


“Dan, you are going to be my son-in-law.  I hope we are past a hand shake and you are more than welcome.  I am glad I could help you out. Do you have notes on what they want me to do and say?”


Marcus hugged his mom, “Yes, I have them in our room.  We have a couple hours to get prepared before we head up to the venue.   It is very simple. Just thank everyone for coming, say something about how much they love each other.  The groom is going to sing a song and then they have their own vows. Pronounce them man and wife and that is all. Then you can stay for an amazing party and New Year’s Eve party.”


“I can’t think of a better way to spend my New Year’s Eve than with two men I love and a bunch of their friends.”  



Brian  saw Gus wandering a bit with Drew nearby. Brian put an arm around his waist and led him away, nodding at Drew.  Gus slumped against the wall behind one of the huge vats. “When is this going to start. I need to see Shelby. I miss her so much.  I can’t wait to….”

Brian pulled him into his arms and Gus clung to his dad.  “Gus, you are one of the strongest men I know. But always remember, we are here for you. Your dad and I are so proud of you and we know you are going to be an amazing couple and family.”


“My moms just said almost the same thing.  I am so lucky to have parents like the four of you.”


“They’re right you know, Gus. You are ready for this.” Justin walked up behind the two men he loved most in the world.  “I just saw your beautiful Shelby. She asked me to pass this on to you.” Justin handed Gus the card and box from Shelby.  Gus opened the card. ‘Gussy, I have loved you for so long. You have given me everything I could have wanted and needed. I can’t wait to see what our life has in store. Now, open the box.  It is nothing special but it holds the keys to my heart.’ Gus opened the box and there was a sterling silver keychain in the shape of a heart with SJ + GK engraved on it.


“I need to talk to her.  Please, I just have to hear her voice.” Gus said as he leaned against Brian.


“Let me see if I can get her on a phone.”  Justin called Molly’s phone and she picked up.


“Hey, Bro, what’s up?  The wedding is about to start.”


“Mollusk, is Shelby near you.  Gus just needs to hear her voice.”


“Sure, I’ll put her on,” in the background Justin heard Molly say, “Shelby, Gus wants to talk to you.”


Justin handed the phone to Gus, “Shelly?” Gus stepped away.


“Hi Gussy.  We are only a few minutes away from seeing each other. Did you get the card?”


“I did, sweetheart.  I love it. I love you. I just wanted to hear your voice.”


“I love you, Gussy.  I will see you soon.”


“Shelby, you will never have to worry about anything the rest of your life.  I will take care of you and our children the rest of your life.”


Emmett walked up.  “Gus, it is time to get your dads and you in place.  The music is starting so you need to lead your dads and moms to their spot.”


Gus walked his moms and dads down the aisle and then walked Sally to her spot followed by a very subdued Will.  Gus extended his hand to Will and he grudgingly took it. Gus walked out again and joined Tyler and Sam who walked to stand next to Judith.  She smiled at Gus and nodded. The music changed and JR walked down the rows of friends and family and then Molly followed her. They were both in simple wine colored dresses.  Shelby had let them each pick a style they liked. Tyler’s heart skipped a beat when he saw Molly. He couldn’t wait to hold her in his arms, to dance with her, and then make love to that amazing woman.  Behind Molly, Brinn walked with a basket of rose petals. She dropped hand fulls as she walked and stood behind. Her dress was in a dusty rose color that blended beautifully with the other gowns. It was perfect for a tween.  It was grown up but not too grown up. Brian pulled Justin close and kissed his temple as their daughter walked past them. Gus gave Brinn a quick kiss on her cheek before she went to her spot and then the music stopped and changed again.


Everyone stood up and looked toward the back of the church.  From one side Shelby appeared on the arm of her father. Gus was sure he couldn’t draw in air.  Shelby stood there for a second. Her dress was a silvery white. It had an a V neck of lace with long fitted sleeves.  The empire waist pulled the fabric away from her stomach just enough to hide her baby bump and even though the skirt had some volume it skimmed down her body.  There were three tiers of lace skirt and a long lace train on the bottom level. She was stunning.


Tyler noticed Gus wasn’t breathing so he gently touched his elbow and softly said, “Breathe, my friend,” and as a tear ran down his cheek he slowly took a deep breath. As Shelby and Bill arrived at the front, Gus stepped closer and Bill kissed his daughter and extended her hand to Gus.  Gus brought her fingers to his lips and after kissing them he mouthed, ‘I love you’.

 

Judith kept the ceremony very casual.  She welcomed everyone and thanked them for coming.  She commented on what she knew about the couple and how much love they shared as well as their families.  Mel had her arm around Lindsay who had tears running down her cheeks. Judith than said, “Now, Gus has a song he would like to sing for Shelby.”  Last week he had made a recording, using the guitar she had given him. He wanted to be able to focus on her as he sang. The song began and Gus held both of her hands as he sang,


   ♪What would I do without your smart mouth

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind


'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all, all of me

And you give me all, all of you


How many times do I have to tell you

Even when you're crying you're beautiful too

The world is beating you down, I'm around through every move

You're my downfall, you're my muse

My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind♪


Gus took a step closer and held her elbows to support her a little bit better as Shelby began to cry.


♪'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all, all of you

Give me all of you


Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts

Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections


Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you

I give you all, all of me

And you give me all, all of you♪

All of Me/ John Legend Songwriters: John Stephens / Tobias Gad


When the song ended, every family member on both sides had lost a tear or two.  Most of the couples in the guests were now sitting closer than before. Some shared a quick kiss while others dropped their head on a shoulder.


Marcus softly said to Dan, “Do you think he will sing for our wedding?”


Dan kissed him, “I am sure he and Tyler both will.”


“And now Gus and Shelby would like to make their commitment statements to each other.”


“Gussy, I don’t have words that can express my love for you.  I am not sure I could live without you. You have been there for me through good and bad.  Your family has become my family and I can’t imagine anyone I would want to have a family with other than you.  Gus, I promise to be there for you in the good and bad. I will be your soft spot to land each night and your pillar to lean on when you need support.  I love you Gus Kinney.”


Gus had tears running down his cheeks as he began, “Shelby Jones, from the moment I met you I knew you were special.  I remember seeing you work with Brinn and thought you were wonderful with her. At first we were friends and then lovers, but then I realized life just wouldn’t be complete without you by my side. I am so glad, Shelly, that you have agreed to be my wife and the mother of our children. I will do my very best to make you happy and be there for you. I love you, darling.”


Judith took a deep breath to collect her own emotions. “Well, I think it is obvious the depth of Gus and Shelby’s feelings for each other and I, by the power of the state of California, pronounce you husband and wife.  Gus and Shelby, you may kiss to seal your union.”


Gus put one arm around Shelby’s waist while the other hand was behind her head.  He bent her backward and her arms went around his neck. Gus kissed her thoroughly and when he  straightened up with her in his arms, they kissed once more. Judith said, “May I be the first to introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Gus and Shelby Kinney.”  All the guests cheered.


“Let the party begin,” Gus said loudly.  We will join you in a little while after we finish our pictures.  Please help yourselves to the appetizers. Emmett will be there if you have any questions.”  


Emmett guided  the guests to the far end where the reception would be held.  Shelby and Gus posed for the remainder of the pictures with a few of the bridal party.   By the time the pictures were done Shelby and Gus couldn’t keep their hands off each other.  When the last picture was snapped Gus whispered to Brian. “We will be there very shortly. Give us a 10 minute break and then Emmett can start with the meal directions.  We will be there before they bring us our meals.”


Brian smiled, “Just don’t take long.”


“That will not be a problem,” Gus said as he already had Shelby heading to her dressing room.”   By the time the door was shut, Gus had his tongue down the cleavage. I need to taste you, Shelby.  I need to feel your warmth.” He led her over to a chair and helped her sit, lifting her skirt over the back of the chair. Gus slipped under the front of her skirt.   He found the slip of lace covering her and he pulled it out of the way as his tongue and lips began to work on her clit and capturing the sweet liquid that she produced.  Within minutes she was crying out loudly. After a few strokes of her tongue on her clit Shelby screamed. Gus continued to lick gently until she settled down. “Well, I have had my appetizer.  I guess we should get to dinner.” Gus helped Shelby to her feet and she kissed him, reaching for the crotch of his trousers.


“Oh, I wish we had time but , right now, we need to get out to our guests.”


“Gus, I love you.”


“Mrs. Kinney, I love you.”


The new couple joined their guests and soon everyone was eating an amazing meal.  The atmosphere was light hearted and everyone seemed to be having a good time with the exception of Will.  Whatever his parents had said to him it had kept him in line.


Soon the New Year’s Eve Party began. After the first dance Brinn and Matty were going to be  driven back to the hotel to spend the remainder of the evening with their small cousins and the babysitters. As the music began to play the lead singer began the lyrics off stage.


♪At last my love has come along

My lonely days are over and life is like a song, oh yeah♪


Gus had his arm around Shelby’s waist but froze.  “What is it, Gussy?”


♪At last the skies above are blue

My heart was wrapped up clover the night I looked at you♪


“That’s Jamie.” At that moment he walked out onto the stage. It was Jamie’s turn to freeze.  For a split second he lost his thought but no one else seemed to notice. They finished the dance.


 ♪I found a dream that I could speak to

A dream that I can call my own

I found a thrill to press my cheek to

A thrill I've never known, oh yeah

You smiled, you smiled oh and then the spell was cast

And here we are in Heaven

For you are mine at last♪

Songwriters: Harry Warren / Mack Gordon

At Last lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC



They danced a couple more dances as they talked softly.  “How the hell did this happen? Shelly, I had no idea. His name was not associated with this group anywhere.”


“I believe you, Gus.  You would never have done this. At least they are very good.”  She kissed him and she was sure she heard Jamie’s voice hitch as he sang.  


When the band took a short break Shelby and Gus walked over to the area they were standing.  “You guys are really good. Thanks for singing at our wedding.” Gus said.


One of the guitar players turned to Gus.  “That’s a compliment. I have heard you play and you are amazing.”


Gus thanked him.  He looked around but Jamie wasn’t there.  “Do you, by chance, know where Jamie is? He’s an old friend.”


“He said he was going to get a breath of fresh air.  He went out that door.”



Gus slipped off his jacket and put it around Shelby as they went outside.  Gus saw a shadow coming from around the corner. “Jamie?” A head came around the corner.


The figure moved closer. “Gus, I had no idea this was your wedding.  Honestly! I was told it was the Jones wedding. I never thought of your last name, Shelby. I was a last minute replacement.  I will leave right now. I don’t want to cause you…” Jamie turned away from Gus and Shelby. “I would never…”


Gus glanced at Shelby and then put a hand on Jamie’s shoulder.   “I know you wouldn’t have done this on purpose. Please, finish the night.  You are doing a great job. I have never doubted your talent.”


Jamie turned around and looked at Shelby, “Shelby, you look amazing, by the way. I better get back in.  It’s time for our next set.” As he moved toward the door he ran a knuckle down Gus’ jawline. “You look great, Gus. I wish you all the best.”


Jamie went through the door and Gus pulled Shelby close as she shivered. “You alright with this, Shelly?”


“Of course I am.  I won long ago,” She leaned against Gus and again reached down and played with his crotch.  “I want you in me so bad. How long do we have to stay at our own reception?”


“12:01.  The second it is the new year we are out of here. Are you sorry we are staying in the same hotel tonight?”


“No, it is close and we fly out tomorrow morning. It will be nice to have breakfast with our families in the morning and then we won’t see them for two weeks.”  Shelby pressed her body against Gus as she kissed him. “I love you, Mr. Kinney.”


“I love you, Mrs. Kinney.”


Jenn and Tuck finally got a minute alone with the bride and groom.  “I am so sorry we couldn’t get here earlier. I had a big sale going through and Tuck was finishing a course.”


“We understand and we have been really busy anyway.”


“ We really appreciate the use of your house. It has been a while since we had a chance to get away.”


Shelby hugged Jenn, “Enjoy it.  We will get together soon. I hope you can come back when the baby comes.”  


The reception went on.  Everyone appeared to have a great time. Before the last band break the tempo slowed down.  Jamie said, “This is for someone special.”



   ♪I will remember you, will you remember me?

Don't let your life pass you by,

Weep not for the memories

Remember the good times that we had?

I let them slip away from us when things got bad.

How clearly I first saw you smilin' in the sun

Want to feel your warmth upon me

I want to be the one


I will remember you, will you remember me?

Don't let your life pass you by

Weep not for the memories


I'm so tired but I can't sleep

Standin' on the edge of something much to deep

It's funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word

We are screaming inside, but we can't be heard


I will remember you, will you remember me?

Don't let your life pass you by

Weep not for the memories


I'm so afraid to love you

But more afraid to lose

Clinging to a past that doesn't let me choose

Once there was a darkness

Deep and endless night

You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me life


I will remember you, will you remember me?

Don't let your life pass you by

Weep not for the memories


I will remember you, will you remember me?

Don't let your life pass you by

Weep not for the memories♪

Songwriters: Sarah McLachlan / Seamus Egan / Dave Merenda

I Will Remember You lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Fox Music, Inc


Jamie nodded at Gus and walked off the stage, followed by the rest of the band.  Most of Shelby’s family and friends had left except for her parents and Sam and all of Gus’ family was still there.  The band returned so they could dance their way to the new year. The music was slow now. The couples were all on the dance floor in their loved ones arms.  Gus noticed Sam wasn’t on the dance floor but he was talking to one of his friends from college. If he wasn’t mistaken, there were things going on under that table that wasn’t visible to the rest of the guests.  Brian and Justin were barely moving. Brian had Justin pulled so close he could feel Justin’s erection rubbing against his own. Even Shelby’s parents were dancing. Justin had to laugh when Sally’s hand rested on Bill’s ass.  


Becca and Peter moved together.  “Peter, I know you love our kids as much as I do but I still wish I could give you one of our own.”


“Oh, Bex, Clay and Claire are ours.  Don’t ever doubt that. The other day I saw Clarie wrinkle her nose just like you do.” He kissed the tip of her nose and then her mouth.  “If we ever decide to think about another one. We could see about harvesting some of the eggs they left you but we don’t have to.” Again their lips came together.  

JR was having fun with Gus’ college friends.  They had taken her under their wing and the group spent most of the time on the dance floor.  Mel and Lindsay were glad she was enjoying herself. They spent their time on the dance floor dancing with each other most of the time but they did take turns with Justin and Brian, too.  The four parents were all very happy with the day’s events. Now they would start preparing to be grandparents.


Dan and Marcus had said goodbye to Judith about 11:00. She was going to a friend’s house and wanted to be there by midnight.  They said they would see her in about six weeks for their wedding. Now Marcus laid his head on Dan’s shoulder and kissed his neck.  He then nipped at it making Dan groan. “I want to fuck you so bad right now.”


“Well, what’s stopping you.” Marcus smiled sexily at him.   Dan grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the far end of the barn.  


As they passed Brian and Justin Brian said, “Go get him, Dan. I want to hear him hollar.”


“I just realized Emmett and Drew aren’t here,” Justin commented.  


“Ya, they fly out tomorrow to some football thing for Drew.  They will be leaving really early so they went back to the hotel early.”


“Emmett at a football event.  Who would have thought.


John and Tony were spooning on the dance floor.  Tony wrapped his arms around John from behind and pulled him tightly against him.  John ground his hips against him and one of Tony’s hands slid into the waistband of John’s pants.


When Gus looked for Sam again, he and his new friend were gone.  He knew that if the moment was right, his buddy would be gentle with Sam.  He actually thought it would be the other way around. It would be if Sam was ready to enter his buddy.  “What are you thinking about, Gussy?” Shelby’s head was on his chest.”


“I  think Sam is with my buddy.  I hope he is enjoying his experience.”


“Will he be ok?”


“Ya, he is with a great guy.  He will be fine.”


Shelby tilted her head back and Gus kissed her.  “You ok? You look really tired.”


“I am.  We may need to actually sleep when we get back to the hotel and do more later.”


“As long as you are by my side, Shelly, I will sleep well. And we have a lifetime to do more.  Hell, if we don’t want to dress doing the entire honeymoon, we don’t have to. We can just sit by the pool making love.”


“That sounds amazing although I am getting fat.”


“That isn’t fat.  That is our child.” He turned her so she leaned her back against him and he rested his hand on her stomach with hers over top of his.  Gus stopped moving, “I could swear I just felt something. Do you have indigestion?”


“I think that might be our baby feeling very comfortable with Mom and Dad.”


“That is amazing.”


From the stage, Jamie started a countdown, “10, 9, 8”


At the other end of the barn Justin heard some noise.


“7, 6, 5, 4,”


“God, oh God…” Marcus voice came softly from the other end behind a vat.


“3, 2, 1, Happy New Year’s!”


“I don’t know if I have ever had a better New Year’s.”  Look at how happy Gus is,” Justin said to Brian between kisses.  


Sam and his new friend came out of a back room and if Gus wasn’t mistaken Sam had a new swagger and his buddy, well, he didn’t know if he called that a swagger.


The band did their last number and said goodnight.  The hotel bus arrived at the barn along with a limo.  Everyone said goodbye to Gus and Shelby who kissed each of their parents before getting into the backseat. Once the door was shut, Gus pressed Shelby back onto the seat. Their lips parted and their tongues did a slow waltz.  


“God, I love your dress and the way you look in it but I want to rip it off you right now.”  Gus’ mouth spent its time on her décolletage but there was no way to get to her breasts.  In frustration he moved his mouth away from her and began to stroke her nipples through the thin material bringing her higher and higher.  


“Oh, Gus, there is no way we are going to sleep tonight without…”  Gus had slipped one hand under her skirt and began fingering her. Shelby cried out as he brought her to orgasm using his fingers.  Gus brought his hand to his mouth and slowly licked each finger.


That just made it all the worse.  He nearly hurt with need for her. “Gus, start unbuttoning my dress.  Just leave like every fifth one buttoned. Hurry, we only have a few more blocks to go.  It has been 36 hours but right now it feels like 36 days.” Gus was working as hard as he could to undo some of the buttons so when they got to the hotel there wouldn’t be as much to do.


“At least the buttons are only on the top lace.” Gus said when he realized the bottom half was a zipper.” The limo came to a stop.  The driver opened the back door and Gus got out first and offered his hand to Shelby. The driver nodded at them as they got out. He smiled when he realized the dress had been partially unbuttoned.


“Congratulations, you both look great.” Gus going on pure adrenaline kissed the driver right on the lips as the two of them ran to their room.


As they entered their room, Gus’s fingers flew down unbuttoning the last few buttons and unzipping  the dress. He gently slipped the dress off her shoulders and offered her a hand as she stepped out of the dress.  He carefully laid it on the sofa and then he turned to find out Shelby had completely undressed. When Gus came back to her, it was her turn to unbutton his shirt.  As she did that he unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. He finally ripped the shirt off as Shelby pushed his briefs down and then pushed him down on the bed.   

As she began to lower her mouth to his cock, Gus stopped her, “I can’t take it.  I will be gone in seconds.”


Shelby didn’t listen.  Her mouth lowered onto him and as she pulled her mouth upward he could not contain himself.  He exploded as he had warned her he would. She smiled up at him. He had a pained look on his face.  “Oh, Gussy, I have complete confidence that you will figure out someone to pleasure me until you are ready again.”  She stretched out on the bed with her hands behind her head. Gus moved up her body and latched on to one of her nipples.  He had wanted to do that for so long and finally suckled on it. She nearly went through the roof. Her nipples were getting more sensitive as time went on and what he was doing right now brought her nearly to climax.  When one of his hands found its way to her clit and her warm, throbbing center she crashed over the top. Just seeing her excitement, Gus was ready for another round and soon Gus had buried himself into her and moved slowly not wanting to rush it this time.  And together they climbed to the top and slid over the edge into bliss and then into a sound sleep. Gus woke sometime later and pulled the blankets over both of them and they slept until dawn.



Brian and Justin had just crawled in bed and wrapped in each other’s arms fall asleep.  It had been a long day. Brinn was asleep in Tony and John’s room so she just stayed there.  Brian woke very early. At first he wasn’t sure why but then he felt Justin moving and mumbling.  He smiled sadly. It had been a long time since Justin had a bad dream. Justin always internalized stress.  Brian moved behind him and put an arm gently around him. Justin didn’t wake up but grasped Brian’s arm as he cried out again.  Brian always felt helpless but usually touch helped. Brian slowly slid into him. He began to gently move in and out and he could feel the tension in his body drop away. Justin reached back and touched Brian’s cheek.  Soon Justin’s mumbling turned to moans.


“Harder, Baby, please. HARDER!”


Brian thrust harder and deeper and then Justin cried out as Brian’s arm tightened around his chest and he climaxed along with him. Brian stayed where he was, pressed as tightly as he could be against his love.


“You better, Sunshine?”


“I’m fine, Baby.  Thank you. I don’t know what I was dreaming but I know I was scared and then I felt you next to me and it went away. I want to kiss you so bad but I don’t want you out of me either.”


After a few minutes Brian said, “Turn over, Sunshine.”  Gently Brian removed himself from Justin and he turned over. Brian’s mouth descended on Justin’s with an unexpected force.  For the next 20 minutes they rolled around fighting for domination and eventually Brian lay on his back with knees bent, Justin added lube and thrust in, making Brian cry out in exquisite pain.  As Justin moved he reached for Brian’s dick and alternated between caressing him and adding so much pressure it was painful. Justin continued until neither of them could take it anymore. Justin squeezed as tightly as  he could as he filled Brian. Brian whimpered, needing to come so badly. Justin removed himself and then took all of Brian in his mouth in one movement. Brian exploded down his throat as he sucked gently. Brian shouted as every nerve in his body exploded too.


Moments later they laid side by side looking at the ceiling. “That was crazy.  Even after 21 years you surprise me.” Brian said. “No wonder I can’t live without you. You have mad skills.”


“Of course I do.  I learned from the very best.” Brian rolled on top of him once more, kissing him very gently this time.



Gus woke up to Shelby placing his hand on her stomach. “Someone is saying Good Morning.”


He moved his mouth down to her stomach. “Good morning, little one.  This is your daddy. I want you to know I love you so much and I love your mommy.  I will always be here for you and for her. Now how would you like to take a little ride sweetheart?”


Gus moved his mouth lower, leaving a hot wet trail until he crossed her pelvic bone and then went even lower.  He gently coaxed her clit out as far as he could and he sucked and gently brought his teeth down on it. She cried out as wave after wave enveloped her.   He then moved even lower and began to work his tongue into her bud.


Shelby rolled over and raised herself onto her knees. “Are you sure, Shelly?”


“Gussy, anytime you are interested in but ass I know you want that feeling and that is fine.  Take me. I am yours.” She handed him a tube of lube and he squeezed some into his hand and soon he entered her.


“Oh, god…..” she moaned.


“You are so tight. Is it possible our baby is taking up some of ….am I hurting you?”


“Finish, Gussy.  Just finish! God,  CUM!”


As if on command he filled her and she moved away as soon as he was done.”


“Oh, Shelly, are you alright?  What happened? I promise, I won’t do that again unless you want.  Did I hurt you?”


“No, Gus.  I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you think that.  I am not sure what it was. It felt amazing and it felt weird all at the same time. You know when you have an itch that feels so good to scratch and yet it makes you shiver at the same time. Maybe our little one has an opinion about it after all.  By the way, Mr. Kinney, have I told you this morning how much I love my husband.”


“I love you, too, Mrs. Kinney. Come here.”  He kissed her softly, “I guess we should actually get moving.  We have a plane to catch and we have a few last minute things to take care of. Your gorgeous dress needs to be passed on so it can be cleaned and boxed for you.”  Gus got out of bed and offered Shelby his hand. “Let me wash your back?”



Brian and Justin met Tony and John for breakfast.  After they had received their food, Brian started explaining his proposition.  “I have found this lighthouse for sale. It is on a large plot of land. It is less than an hour from our place.  I want to build a resort. A larger building and then some separate villas of different sizes. I will look into putting in a couple pools and maybe first you could live in the lighthouse while Gus builds the home of your dreams.  It will be twice as big as the present Inn and I think that place will run well with a good manager and Peter could keep an eye on it.


“Actually, I think Mom and Don would be great managers.  Mom has been helping there and Don is semi retired. He is a good businessman.  He is a good man,” John said.


John looked at Tony and Tony looked at Justin and Brian.  “We have been talking about this since you mentioned it,” Tony said, glancing at John.  “I, we, would like to have some say in the design.”


“Tony, I would love for you to take this over. It would be your plan, your design.  I would just give the final approvals. You can look at the land, the layout. Talk to Gus and see what he thinks would fit on the land.  I will get specs to him and you as soon he is back from his honeymoon. I will get acres and building restrictions. Maybe in a couple months you can fly out again and take a look at the land.”


John could barely sit because of his excitement. “I have missed the two of you and we had talked about wanting to expand but we couldn’t do that where we were.”  Tony kissed John.


“We really  have been wanting to make a change.  I know hotel management is not John’s thing and as our kids are getting older I want him to find something that makes him as happy as hotel work does for me.  I am sure it will be at least a year before this place will be ready.”


“We would love to have you nearby.”  Justin reached across the table and took John’s hand. “Brian and I will be out of California for at least three months.  Well, most of the time for three months. I have an art tour and Brian is coming with me. Brinn will be going to school in New York in the fall and she will need the two of you and Becca and Peter to support my mom and Tuck if she is around and giving them trouble. Brinn is going to be a handful.”


“You know you don’t have to ask that. I, we will always be there for Brinn.”



By the end of the day, everyone had flown back home.  Molly and Tyler had left and Jenn and Tuck had taken Brinn back with them while Justin and Brian stayed to help clean up a few of the wedding things with Bill and Sally.  They made sure everything was out of the barn and anything Shelby wanted back at the vineyard was packed into their vehicle. Brian and Justin said goodbye to Bill and Sally and began the drive home.  

“Brian, I …. can you pull over just a minute?”


“What is it?”


Justin reached in his bag in the backseat and pulled out  two small vibrators. “I’ll put yours in if you put mine in.”


“What are you planning, Sunshine?”


“I need a distraction. If you just want yours on low that’s fine. I want you to drive me to the edge over and over.  I’ll put a cock ring on if you want me to. I want to be so horny by the time we get home that I eat you out all night.”


“Ok, you’ve got a deal.  I will keep mine on low, no messing with the vibrator because I am driving.  You put on a cock ring and a bullet up your ass, and I get to play all the way home.  Now unzip your pants and pull them down.”


“Brian, we are on a  busy road.”

 

“I don’t give a damn. Cock first.” Brian slipped the ring on and tightened it.  “Now your asshole.” Brian lubed the vibrator and stuck it in. It was small but laid against his prostate. “Now, get your pants back up.”  He then lubed up the other one and after undoing his zipper managed to slip it in. He then re zipped his pants. “Well, Sunshine, let the fun begin.” Brian turned both of Justin’s vibrators on high and pulled back into traffic.