- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There is the death of a child spoken about in this chapter.  There are no graphic details.

Chapter 20


Brian pulled up to their house around 7:30.  They had contacted Brinn and she was happily in town at Tyler and Molly’s with Jenn and  Tuck. Brian and Justin begged off saying Justin had a headache. That wasn’t a total lie. He had felt a little headachy but he had figured he was just dehydrated and he drank a couple bottles of water along with taking some painkillers Brian had given him. Brian had also given him sweet torture the last two hours.  He went from having the vibration on high to not on at all. The headache had gone away but his entire body was over sensitized and he couldn’t be touched. Brian tried to help him out of the vehicle but he couldn’t be touched. Brian turned off the toys and Justin’s body began to tremble. He was like an addict without his fix right now.


As they walked in the house Justin turned to Brian, “Please, come to bed.  I want to taste you. I want to feel you.”


Brian ran his hand down Justin’s chest and onto his fly.  Justin slithered back. Brian smiled, “Justin, go to the bedroom.  Get rid of the toys. Try to calm down a little. If I can’t touch you, it is hard to make love.” He brushed his lips against Justin’s.  “Do what I said. I will be there in a few minutes. I am going to check with your mom and see what Brinn’s plans are. I will be in soon.”  Justin walked toward the bedroom while Brian brought the rest of the bags in and locked the doors. He let Jenn know they were home safe and asked where Brinn was spending the night.  Minutes later Jenn texted back Brinn was having a sleepover with her grandma along with Paul. Brian thanked her and turned his phone off. With a bottle of Jim Beam he went to find Justin. 


When he arrived in the bedroom, Justin stretched a hand out to Brian.  Brian crawled across the bed and laid his head on Justin’s chest as his hand moved down to Justin’s cock.  “What do you want, Sunshine?”


“I want you.” Brian took Justin in his mouth and after Justin had climaxed the first time, Brian rolled him over and entered him. He slammed into him over and over until they both cried out.   Throughout the night, things were repeated over and over with brief naps in between and as the sun came up they fell into a deep sleep.



Shelby and Gus flew first class to Spain and then took a smaller  plane to Ibiza. At the airport Luke was waiting for them at the luggage area.  “Gus, so good to see you. It has been too long since I have seen you.”


“Luke, it is so good to see you.  How have you been? How is Maria?”


“I am very good, sir,” he took some of the bags Gus had.”

“Please, Luke, you know we aren’t formal.  Oh, I would like you to meet my wife. Shelby, this is Luke.  He has worked for my dads for a long time. His wife Maria is the housekeeper and cook.”


“It is nice to meet you, Luke.”  Shelby said, stifling a yawn.


“My pleasure. I am afraid, Gus, Maria is not able to work. She had a spill and broke her arm, similar to the way you had when you were last here but don’t worry, Bianca is home from university so she will do the cooking and cleaning while you are here.  We will make ourselves scarce except around mealtime.”


“Bianca is here?”


“Is that a problem?  I know she had a school girl crush on you but that was long ago.”


“I am sure it will be fine, Luke.”


“Come on, Shelby.  I know you are tired but we will be there in about half an hour.  Then we can nap.” Gus kissed her sweetly. They walked to the jeep and Gus lifted her into the back. He sat in front next to Luke as they headed for the villa.  


Shelby had dozed off in the back.  “Your wife is lovely, Gus. And I can see how much you love her.”


“I do, Luke, and we are going to be parents this summer.”


“Well, congratulations, Gus.  I am sure your dads are thrilled.”


“They really are and Brinn can’t wait to be an aunt. So how is Bianca?”


“She is doing very well. Will your wife be alright with this? If not, I can find someone in town to help out.”


“Shelby will be fine with it.  She is the only one I need and love now. I would never cheat on her and she knows it.”  They approached the gate and drove through.


“Gus, you take care of your wife and I will bring in the luggage.”  


“Thanks, Luke.”  Gus patted him on his shoulder and then lifted Shelby out of the back.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and dropped her head on his shoulder. He kissed her brow as he walked through the door.  He carried her up to the master and laid her down on the bed. She pulled him down with her.


“Sorry I fell asleep.  I guess the flight took a lot out of me.  What time is it?” It is very late. It is after midnight here.”


“Well, I know it is probably a little chilly to go swimming tonight but I am sure we can find something else to do.” She sat up and pulled off her top while Gus followed suit. He removed her bra and then slowly removed her pants.  When he went to remove her panties he noticed something.  


“Shelly, I don’t think there is anything to worry about but it looks like you spotted just a little.  I know the doctor said that wasn’t uncommon and with all the activities going on the last couple days, maybe we should just take it easy tonight.  If it continues we will go see a doctor tomorrow.”


“Oh, Gus!” Shelby ran to the bathroom but came back much calmer.  “You’re right. It really doesn’t look like much. Maybe it was just the air pressure or something on the plane.  I’m sorry, Gussy. It looks like playtime will have to wait until tomorrow.”


“Come here, Shelly.  We both could use a good night sleep anyway.” He kissed her and pulled her close.  “Love you, Mrs. Kinney.”


“Love you, Mr. Kinney.  Can we go see a doctor tomorrow just to be safe?”


“I will get the number first thing in the morning.”  As soon as Shelby fell asleep Gus reached for his phone.  He did some research on spotting during pregnancy. He wanted to talk to someone so bad.  He started texting his moms but erased it and set his phone down. Research told him there was no reason to panic so eventually he gave into sleep himself.  


Gus woke when Shelby got out of bed.  He sat up in bed and waited for her to come out.  A couple minutes later she came back into the bedroom.  She walked into the bedroom and smiled shyly at Gus. She climbed onto the bed and straddled his legs. “Not that you need any help but I love the feel of your cock in my mouth.” As her tongue ran across the head she said, “Ummm, who cares if you’re not cut.”


“Oh, Shelly, that feels so…”  He dug his fingers into the mattress trying to hold on.  


Shelby sat up and slowly lowered herself down on his erection and then leaned forward linking her fingers with his near his shoulders and began rising and lowering herself.  Gus began thrusting his hips to meet her and soon she had to let go of his hands as she arched her back and cried out. Gus flipped both of them and continued to thrust harder and harder until he joined her in a climax. He fell on the mattress next to her and pulling her, he kissed her temple. “Oh, god, I love you and I love our baby.” His hand rested on her stomach.  As he reached down to pull the blanket up he noticed traces of blood on his body. “Shelly, don’t overreact but I think I better check on a doctor.”  


After calming her for a few moments he pulled on some pajama pants and a T-shirt.  “I will be back soon. Why don’t you get dressed, while I check on a doctor.” He left her alone and went down to the kitchen.


Gus remembered they used to keep a list of doctors on the side of the refrigerator.  He walked directly there and noticed there was nothing there. “Damn it! Where the hell….”


“Gus Kinney, is that you making all that racket?” a soft voice with a thick Spanish accent said.


Gus turned and their stood Bianca.  She had grown from a young girl to a beautiful young woman.  “Bianca, you look...great.” Great was not the normal word he would use for a woman that stunning.


“And what has gotten you so wound up?  I am sure I put whip cream in the fridge for you and your bride.”


“I am sorry, Bianca.  I am looking for a doctor’s number.  They used to be posted here but I guess they probably wouldn’t have what I need anyway.  Bianca, my wife needs to see a doctor, preferably one that specializes in babies.”


“Gus, you are going to be a father?  Congratulations! You will be a wonderful…”


“Damn it, Bianca, I don’t have time to chat.  Shelby is having trouble. I need someone to look at her!”


Bianca opened a drawer and pulled out a book with phone numbers in it.  “All the women in this area use a midwife and my friend’s mother is the best there is.  Don’t worry she has had medical training. She is not an old fashioned midwife with only experience.  She has delivered hundreds of local children.” Bianca dialed the phone and rattled something off in Spanish.  “Gus, what is the problem.” She was all business and in control of the situation. Gus told her and after a moment of silence he could tell he was talking to someone else. “Gracias, Gracias.”  She hung up the phone. “My friend’s mother will be up here within the hour. I will make a pot of tea and some toast for your wife.”


Gus let out a sigh.  “I am sorry, Bianca. Thank you so much for making that call.”


Bianca reached out and touched his arm.  “Gus, we can talk later. You go sit with your wife.  I will bring up a tray with something to eat. You both must be very hungry.”  She kissed his cheek, and ran her hand down it, “Now go.”


Gus walked in to find Shelby weeping in a chair.  Gus picked her up and sat down with her. A midwife will be here soon.  Bianca says she is very good. She will check you over.”


“Bianca, didn’t you tell me about her?”


“I did, but her aunt is laid up so she is just going to make sure we have food and clean while we are here.  In fact, she is bringing up some tea and toast. You will like her. She is a nice kid.” 


Gus kissed her and Shelby enjoyed how it made her body feel. Her arm went around his neck just as there was a rap on the door.  Bianca’s voice softly said, “Gus, may I come in?”


“Yes, come in Bianca.”  Shelby watched the beautiful, young brunette walk in.


Bianca smiled sweetly at Shelby, “Good morning.  I am sorry to hear you are having problems. I am Bianca.  If I can do anything for either of you, I am always close.”


“Oh, Bianca, I am sorry. This is my wife Shelby.” Gus’ arm tightened around her and his free hand lay on her stomach.


“It is nice to meet you, Bianca, and the tea and toast smells good.  I am very hungry.”


Gus scooted out from under her and Bianca handed her a cup of tea and set the toast on the side table near her.  Bianca bent down next to Shelby and smoothed her hair down. “Stephanie is a very good midwife. She delivered me when she was very young.  She will let you know if there is anything to worry about.” She kissed Shelby’s cheek and headed to the door. “As soon as Stephanie leaves I will have a full breakfast for you if she permits it.” Bianca nodded at Gus and left.


“I can see why you like her, Gus.  She is very sweet.” Shelby said.


“Shelby, she is sweet and young and pretty, but she isn’t you. And you are the only one I love.”


“I know, Gus.  I can just see why you were attracted and didn’t you say you were her first?”


He blushed and nodded. “Shelly, you don’t….”


“She has a very calm demeanor.  I like her a lot.” Gus put a little jam on a piece of toast and handed it to Shelby. “Love you, Gus.”


There was a tap on the door.  Bianca entered with a middle age woman with a kind smile.  “Gus, Shelby, this is Stephanie.” In Spanish they could tell she was telling the midwife their names.   “I hope you don’t mind but Stephanie is not very comfortable with English. She has asked me to stay and translate if you don’t mind.  I will be very discreet.” As she said this she stood near the head of the bed as Stephanie was already guiding Shelby to the bed. Through Bianca she asked Gus to sit down on the bed and then had Shelby sit between his legs and lean against him so he could hold her at a comfortable angle while Stephanie put on a glove.  Stephanie rattled off more.


“Stephanie apologizes but this is going to be uncomfortable.  She needs to do an internal exam.”


Gus held Shelby tight and kissed her cheek as he saw stress cross her face and her fingers dug into his legs. Shelby whimpered and through Bianca, Stephanie says she is almost done.  As the gloved hand came into view it was obvious there was blood on it. The midwife hid it the best she could and walked to the bathroom to wash her hands. “She said you can straighten your clothes.” Bianca turned away giving them as much privacy as she could.


The midwife came back out and sat on the edge of the bed.  Through Bianca she told them that she wasn’t too worried at this time but she wanted Shelby to take it very easy.  She wanted Shelby to stay in bed today. She was to move as little as possible. She should eat to keep up her strength and absolutely no sex for now.  Bianca added, “I am sorry for this on your honeymoon.”


In broken English Stephanie said, “You rest and be fine.”  She then turned to Bianca, said something and left.


Bianca smiled at Gus and Shelby, “I am going to make you a full breakfast. Oh, and Stephanie will stop tomorrow morning.” 


Bianca left giving Gus and Shelby privacy.  “I’m sorry, Gus. I’ve ruined our honeymoon.” Shelby sobbed as the weight of everything hit her.  “Our baby is in danger. We should have stayed home. We could have ….” 


Gus pulled her close.  “This is no one’s fault and our baby will be fine.  We will follow the directions exactly. If need be we will fly a doctor here but I trust Bianca.  If she believes Stephanie is good, I trust her.”


“Thank you, Gus.  I am sorry I couldn’t knock.  I have your breakfast. Gus, if you go downstairs and bring up the fainting couch I think that will work well for Shelby.  She will be able to eat in that position and yet relax.” Gus left the room. Bianca set the tray of food down on the table and then Shelby noticed she also had a small bag.  “I have brought you some feminine products. I figured you wouldn’t have brought anything like that along. I will put them in the bathroom for you.”


“Bianca, you are so kind.  Thank you. Your friend...she is really good isn’t she?”


“I know this is a small island but she has had lots of training and lots of experience.”  Gus walked in with the first piece of the fainting couch and then went to get the second. Bianca moved furniture around making  room for the addition. Gus came up with the section for Shelby’s legs and put it together. He then picked up Shelby and carried her to the seat.  


The table was moved so Shelby could reach the food.  “This will work. Thank you.”


After they had finished eating, Shelby dozed off as Gus played a guitar Bianca brought up for him. When he realized she was asleep he put some music on softly and headed downstairs and out on the patio.  The sun was bright but the wind was chilly. Shelby hadn’t even had a chance to see the sea yet. Gus called Justin. It rang several times before a groggy voice came on. “Gus, what’s wrong? You wouldn’t call unless…..”


“Daddy,”  Gus dissolved to his knees, tears  flowed, “I’m so scared, Dad. I know I am a married man that shouldn’t be acting like this but….”

 

“Oh, Gussy, what happened?  What’s the matter?”


“It’s Shelby.  She...the baby…”


“She lost the baby?  Gus, did Shelby lose the baby?”


“No, but she is spotting.  She is restricted to bed. She hasn’t even seen the sea yet.  I’m on my honeymoon and I can’t touch my wife.”


“Oh Gussy, I’m so sorry what can we do?  Brian is listening, too.”


“There is nothing you can do.  Bianca called a midwife and she said there was a good chance she would be fine but we don’t know and right now she is supposed to stay in bed and I am being selfish because all I can think of is how much I love her and how much I need her.”


“Gus, you are worried about your wife and child and you are thousands of miles from home.  What can we do for you?”


“Nothing, Dad.  I just needed to talk to you.  I need to go hold my wife and tell her everything is going to be alright.  Thanks for listening Dads. I love you.”


“We love you, too.  Call anytime you need us.”


The line went dead.  Gus turned around and found Bianca with a blanket. “It is too cold out here in just a thin jacket.  Your beautiful Shelby does not need to worry about you, too.”


“I’ll come in.  It is cold out here. What does this place have to drink?”


“We always have bourbon and wine for sure.  Isn’t it a little early to start?”


“Ya, it probably is.  I will be upstairs with my wife.”


On the third day the spotting had stopped and by the fifth day, Stephanie lifted some of the restrictions.  Shelby was able to come downstairs. It had warmed up so they could sit on the patio for a while but she wouldn’t leave the bedroom.  In fact, she would barely talk to him or let him touch her. Gus laid down next to her and pulled her close, “Shelby, I am not going to try anything.  I just miss you so much.”


“Gus, I’m tired, I just want to rest so when we fly back home the baby is safe.”


“Maybe I should just get the tickets changed.  That way you could see your own doctor.”


“Maybe all of this was a mistake. If we hadn’t gotten married I wouldn’t be so stressed and we wouldn’t have flown here.” Shelby turned her back on him and curled into a ball.


“Shelly, you don’t mean that, do you?  I love you.”


“Just leave me alone, please!”


“Sure, I’ll just go spend another night of our honeymoon alone.  Damn it! I am not asking to fuck you! I want to have a nice dinner!” Gus slammed the door and went downstairs.  Before he realized what he was doing he stripped and jumped in the pool and swam. The pool was not large so Gus spent most of his time flipping.  


Bianca watched him swim and after 20 minutes she walked out with a large towel.  She waited at the end and when Gus came close she said with every ounce of forcefulness as she could, “Gus Kinney, get your bare ass out of that freezing water now!” 


Gus was so surprised at the tone of voice he heard that he stopped.  He strode out and grabbed the towel out of her hand. She couldn’t help but look.  He had definitely matured in many ways. He was more beautiful than she remembered.  Since her first time with Gus she had been with a few men but she had to admit she compared each of them to Gus and none of them came close to the 18 year old Gus so she could only imagine how good the 21 year old Gus was.  


“Get inside and stand by the fire.” She took his wet towel and gave him a warm, dry one and handed him a glass of bourbon.  Before she turned around the glass was empty and he poured another one. “Do you want to tell me what happened?” Bianca pushed him down on the sofa and sat next to him.  “I know this isn’t what you planned for your honeymoon.”


Gus reached for Bianca and pulled her against his naked body.  He was trembling but she wasn’t sure if it was from the cold or from emotion.  Bianca reached out and hugged him to her. Before she realized it Gus’ mouth was on her. Her body responded to his immediately but she couldn’t do this. 


Bianca pushed him off,  “Gus, you don’t want to do this.” She  ran her fingers through his damp curls. “I can’t be your Shelby and you don’t really want me. You just want her.”  She laid her hand on his cheek and kissed him. “NO, I can’t do this. Gus, who could she talk to? Is she close to her mom or a sister?  It is daytime in California. Who would make her feel better.”


Gus took her face in his hands and gently brushed his lips on hers, “Thank you, Bianca.”  He kissed her once more and walked away losing his towel as he walked. Bianca watched him move and got up walking to her bedroom.  God, she needed a guy.


Gus got his phone from his discarded pants pocket.  He found Molly’s number and called her. “Gus? Hey, I didn’t expect to hear from you.  I am surprised you have time to call me. The business is running fine. I haven’t…”


“Molly, I need you to call Shelby. Please, Mol, she needs to talk to someone.”


“Gus, did you have a fight? You two never really fight.  That’s Tyler and my deal.”


“Molly, we have had sex once since we got here.  That’s not the problem. She was spotting. Now the midwife says she is past the real danger but she won’t even let me touch her and I do just mean touch her.  She won’t talk to me. She….god, I miss her and she’s sharing my bed.”


“Oh, Gus.  But the baby and Shelby are doing better.”


“Yes,” now Gus’ voice was filled with emotion. “I think she needs to talk to a friend. Molly, I love them both so much.”


“Gus, I will call her. Are you going to be Ok?”


“Ya, I’ll be fine.  I have an old friend here that has been a lot of help.”


“Ok, I will call her right now.  I love you, Gus.”


“Love you, too, Molly.”


Molly disconnected and took a deep breath before calling Shelby.  Her phone rang several times before Shelby’s voice came on. Molly could tell she was trying to sound normal.  “Hey, Molly. I didn’t expect to hear from you.”


“I hope I’m not interrupting anything, I just wanted to hear how Ibiza is. Has it been cold there?”


“It …. Oh, Molly…”  Shelby dissolved into tears.


“Oh Shelby,  what is it?” For the next five minutes Molly listened to Shelby sob and talk about her fears.


“Oh, sweetie, I am so sorry but it sounds like things are more stable now?” 


“Ya, she said to just take it easy.”


“That has to be a relief.” Molly tried to get her to open up.


“But what if it happens again.  It had to be sex that caused it.”


“Ah, Shelby, I know that could cause it but you had been on a plane for hours.  You had gone through the stress of a wedding.”


“I can’t lose this baby.  It is part of Gus.”


“Shelby, Gus isn’t going anywhere.  He married you, and not just because you are having his baby.”


Shelby started crying again.  “He called, you didn’t he? Now it makes sense.”


“He is so worried about you.  He is afraid he could lose you. Shelby, he would never do anything to hurt you or the baby.  Think about it Shelby. You love him, don’t you?”


“I need to go, Molly.  Thanks for calling.”


“Shelby…,” the line went dead.



Gus waited a few minutes and then went to the bedroom and knocked.  “Shelly, honey, can I come in?” There was no answer. Gus opened the door.  “Honey?” He looked around and didn’t see her and then noticed a little movement out on the little balcony.  Shelby stood looking out over the evening lights. Gus grabbed a blanket and opened the door and from her body posture he knew she heard him.  He put the blanket over his shoulders and then wrapped his arms and the blanket around her. He waited for her to try to pull away but after a few minutes she relaxed against him. Gus’ arms tightened around her and he kissed her head.  “Don’t block me out, please, Shelly. I can’t handle that.”


Slowly Shelby turned into his arms and wrapped her arms around Gus’ waist, “I am sorry.  I don’t want to hurt you but I just can’t….I can’t have sex. I just….I could never….”


“I just need you, like this.  I need to feel your beautiful body against me. I  need to feel your heartbeat.” He put a finger tip under her chin and guided her face upward.  He looked into her eyes and slowly lowered his mouth to hers. Shelby’s arms went up around his neck and their lips melded.  Gus grabbed her hips and pulled her to him and she instantly froze and backed away.  


“No, Gus, I told you I can’t!”


“Shelly, I am not asking for anything but to feel you.  I promise. I want to do anything you want me to. Let me….”  His mouth down to her breasts and his hands reached under her sweater.  There are many things we can do that won’t get near the baby.” Gus picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.  “I won’t take my pants off if that makes you feel better.”


Gus set her on her feet near the bed and pulled her top off.  He undid her pants and pushed it down. After laying her down he pulled her pants the rest of the way off. He stood there looking at her naked body.  “Gus, take off your clothes. I need to touch you, too. I have missed you as much as you’ve missed me.”


They spent the night touching and kissing and talking.  They talked about their baby and the life they wanted to give him or her.  They were looking forward to finding out if it was a boy or girl. As the sun began to rise Gus ever so gently brought her to a crest.  His fingers ever so gently stroked her while his mouth claimed her nipple and, almost unnoticeably. she sighed and trembled. “I love you, Gus. and I love our baby.”  Shelby moved down his body and within moments, he cried out.


And this was the pattern for the rest of the honeymoon.  Once a day Gus was allowed to make her cum but she couldn’t let him make love to her. Stephanie said it would be safe for her to fly home and reinforced that normal sex would not be dangerous but Shelby just couldn’t believe it.


The honeymoon was coming to an end and Gus had asked Bianca to cook a special meal.  It happened to be an extraordinary warm day so she set it up on the patio. They were both too quiet.  Bianca felt sorry for both of them but there was nothing she could do. As she brought dessert out, Gus excused himself for a minute and Shelby reached out and took Bianca’s hand.


“Bianca, I want you to sleep with Gus tonight. I have made our honeymoon a joke for him.  I want to make love with him. I have tried. I just can’t get my mind and body to work together.  Please Bianca. You know how outstanding Gus is. Let him screw you.”


“Oh, Shelby,  he is your husband.  He loves you.”


“I know he does but that doesn’t mean he can’t screw you.”


“I can’t do that.”


“I know you can.  I have seen the way you look at him. You care about him.”


Shelby didn’t hear Gus step out of the house.  “Shelby, I do care about Gus. I care enough that I would never do that to him.  Even if we did have sex, he would not be able to live with himself. He is only for you now.  Trust Senora Stephanie. If she says you are healed enough….”


“Shelly, Bianca is mostly right.  I couldn’t live with myself if I ever slept with her even though she is a beautiful woman who is also a very good person.”  Gus kissed Bianca’s cheek and she walked back in the villa. “But I do not need to make love to you to know you love me.” He kissed his wife.  I think we better get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a very long day. May I give you a lift?” He kissed her and carried her upstairs. Things would get back to normal once they were home...he hoped.



Justin laid in bed before the sun came up.  Gus and Shelby were coming home today. He had been so worried about them.  It had helped that his mom and Tuck had been here part of the time. It was great that they could have special time alone and with the grandchildren.  They had flown back to Pittsburgh the day before last just in time for Brinn to spend a couple days with Jim, Mary, and their family. School started for their kids on Monday so this was their last weekend of freedom.  Tyler left the same day. He was on his first big trip for Dan and they all knew he was going to check with the investigator about his daughter while he was there.


Justin felt Brian stir and then Brian laid his head on Justin’s chest.  He started sucking on first one nipple and then the other. Justin draped his arm across Brian’s shoulder but Brian knew he wasn’t paying attention until Brian’s teeth clamped down.   Brian saw Justin’s cock jump in the briefs he had on. Brian slid into his underwear and found the stiffening dick. His tongue continued to flick the nipple as he squeezed Justin. “Now, it appears I have your attention.”


“I’m sorry, Baby.  I was thinking about Shelby and Gus.  They have had a rough couple of weeks.”


“I know they have but if it was anyone else, Sunshine, you would be saying it was a growing experience.  It was a way for them to strengthen a marriage.”


“But anyone else would be our son and daughter in law and our grandbaby.”


Brian positioned himself over Justin and lowered his mouth to his.  As he kissed Justin he moved one of Justin’s legs giving him room to slide deep into his husband. Justin moved up to meet him stroke for stroke.  Brian again bit down on Justin’s nipple as they climbed. Justin wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck and he cried out as he came. Brian followed, shouting as he joined Justin in his climax.


“God, I don’t know how you do this to me day after day.  I just look at you and…”


“Brian, shut up and kiss me. It’s my turn.”  Justin rolled both of them over so he was on top of Brian and took control. 


20 minutes later they both laid on their backs with their fingers linked.  “I hope things get back to normal for Gus and Shelby once they are home. And, of course, that our grandchild stays safe where they belong until it’s time.”  Justin rambled. “The house is ready for them.”


“Has Gus said anything about the situation to you? I mean last I heard they were on their honeymoon with no sex.  I think we did it an average of 10 times a day on ours.”


“Well, I wasn’t pregnant at the time,” Justin laughed as he leaned over and kissed Brian’s shoulder as he started to get up.  Brian grabbed his hand and pulled him back. 


“I wonder how many kids we would have if you could have children,” Brian joked.  


“Brian Kinney, you are crazy and I love you so much,” He kissed him once more, “but now I need to get up.  I have a business call coming in about the fall tour. Your schedule is still open from Labor Day until Thanksgiving, right?”


“Ya, I will have to do some work on the phone of course. If I have to go into one of the offices I will schedule it when we go to visit Brinn.”


“Ok, and Kinney, why would I have all  the babies?” Justin gave Brian one of his earth shattering smiles.


“God, Sunshine,” Brian laughed, “I love you!”



Brian and Justin both worked in the morning and after getting a text from Dan, they drove into town for lunch.  They decided to pick up food at the diner and eat at the wine bar. It wasn’t open so they could have some privacy.  Brian and Justin got there ahead of Dan and Marcus and Brian pulled Justin on his lap, unzipping his fly. He slipped his hand in.


“If you get me hot and bothered you are going to finish me off before you eat lunch.”  


“I can always use an appetizer.” Brian moved Justin to the chair next to him and soon was bent over while Justin was having trouble sitting still as he moved higher and higher.  Justin shouted just as Dan and Marcus walked in the door.


“Brian you are always so rude. You started eating without us?” Dan commented as he walked in.


“Only on what I have no intention of sharing.”  Brian stated as he sat up licking his lips. He kissed Justin knowing he needed a second before he would be able to talk and zipped his zipper for him.


Marcus had set the bag on the table and put his arms around Dan’s neck. “We may as well join them.” Marcus leaned in and moved one leg behind Dan so their legs intertwined making it easier for their pelvises to press against each other.  Dan sighed pulling him close. By the time Dan and Marcus separated Brian and Justin were sitting there watching them. Both Dan and Marcus obviously were excited when they separated. 


“God, Red, what did I do before I found you,” the look of love on Dan’s face was obvious. He reached out and ran his fingers through Marcus’ hair.


Justin opened the bag of food and started pulling stuff out.  There were sandwiches, salads, and cookies for dessert. Justin walked to the fridge behind the bar and pulled out bottled water and a bottle of wine. Marcus got up and grabbed four wine glasses and the corkscrew.  


“I’m glad we have this,” Dan lifted his glass. “It is just a month to our wedding and we just wanted to make sure you were still planning on standing up for us.


“Of course we are,” Justin smiled at their friends.  “What do we need to know? Where are you going to hold it?”


“We found a great little place on the beach in Mexico.  We are flying down on the 13th. The wedding will be held at sunset on Valentine’s Day and we will leave on a cruise on the 15th.”


“That is going to be beautiful.”


“If you don’t mind, could you wear the suit pants you wore to Gus’ wedding and maybe just a white button down?” Dan asked.


“Barefoot would be great.”  Marcus said as he looked at Dan with so much love and lust, Brian and Justin felt like they were intruding on a moment.


“It’s been a long time since you looked at me like that.” Justin said softly


“Sunshine, I look at you like that everytime I see you.” Brian kissed Justin and looked at him with enough love to melt his heart.


The four men ate their lunch and talked about Brian  and Justin’s wedding and then about Marcus and Dan’s future.  As they stood to go their own way, they heard Molly coming downstairs. Once she made it down they heard little feet running toward them.  Justin stood and as Paul came around the corner, he scooped him up.  


“Hey, Buddy!”


“Jussie,” Paul squealed.


“He is missing his daddy.   I thought maybe saying hi to you would help.”  Molly walked up to them. “I hope I am not interrupting anything.”


“We were just finishing up,” Dan said, standing up.  “I need to get to work. Your husband is supposed to be contacting me in about an hour and I am sure Marcus has a house or two to sell.  We were just discussing our wedding next month.” Dan’s hand ran over Marcus’ beautiful ass. “Maybe, I should walk you back to your office and check out….oh, hell, and screw your brains out before going back to work.”


Marcus smiled, “Talk to you later.”  He said over his shoulder as they walked out.


Justin threw Paul in the air and caught him, “Are you alright,Mollusk? While we are here is there anything we can do for you?”  Justin continued throwing Paul.


“Well, actually, could you stay with Paul for about an hour.  I need to pick up some groceries and if I don’t take Paul it will go a lot faster.”


“We can stay an hour.  Gus and Shelby will be back in about  3 hours.”


“I will be back in an hour.  You will be more comfortable upstairs.”  Brian kissed Molly’s cheek. You go ahead. We will start teaching Paul how to be a real man.”


“Justin, you are in charge.” Molly kissed Brian back and headed out the door.


Brian and Justin took Paul upstairs and Brian played with Paul while Justin folded a load of clothes.  “How long is Tyler going to be gone?”


Justin slid to the floor next to Brian and Paul, “She isn’t sure.  I think he is heading to Asheville now to see what they found out about Janna. Brian, why don’t we send Molly to Asheville.  She should be there with Tyler, good or bad, when he gets any news.”


“I agree and we can start teaching this guy…..” Paul hurled him himself into Brian’s lap and gave him a big sloppy kiss.


“Ok, Paul, I guess we will let you be whoever you want to be.”  Brian gave him a big hug.


Justin saw a little glisten in Brian’s eye.  “Our grandbaby will be here this summer and I am sure we will be able to love on him or her all we want. And now Paul, if you don’t mind, I am going to steal a kiss from this guy, too.”  Justin’s lips met Brian’s and just as Paul threw an arm around each of them, Molly walked in.


“What are the three of you up to?”  She set the groceries down and Justin helped her unload them.  


“Molly, why don’t you fly out to Asheville so you can be with Tyler.  We will take Paul for as long as you’re gone. You need to be by your husband’s side whether he hears good or bad news.”


“But the business can’t be closed. I have people coming in to pick up things they have ordered.  There are deliveries scheduled.”


“Write down the schedule.  Paul and I will be here limited hours.  I will be here when I need to be,” Justin kissed Molly.  “You go start packing. I will get you a ticket to Asheville tomorrow.  He will be there tomorrow, right?”


“Yes, he is having dinner with Brenda tonight and driving to Asheville in the morning. He will be there by noon.”


“If I can get you a flight tonight, could you be ready?”


“Oh, yes.  I love you.  I love you both.”



When Brian and Justin left 15 minutes later.  A flight was scheduled and Brian or Justin would be back around 7:00 to drive her to the airport and take Paul home with them. Right now they had to go to the airport to pick up Gus and Shelby.  


“You are a good man, Justin.  I know you are really busy right now and you are taking on the business and Paul.”  They had pulled over at a little park near the airport to wait for word that they had landed. Brian had walked around to Justin’s side and opened his door, offering his hand.  Justin got out and stepped into his arms. Brian kissed him, pulling him close. “I can work from Wine and Design some of the hours if you want me to. My design skills aren’t that good but I can be there for deliveries, at least.” 


“Thank you, Baby. I really hope Shelby is healthy now.  I made the appointment for her tomorrow morning. They want to see their own doctor just to make sure.” Justin’s hand worked its way down into the front of Brian’s pants.  “I want to touch you,” he said softly.


“Let me help,” Brian said as he unbuckled his belt and untied his fly.  Justin’s hand found its target.  


“I just want to make sure I still have control of something.” As his fingers moved over the smooth skin Brian shivered.


“You know you always have control of my heart, Sunshine.” His mouth crushed Justin’s.  As Brian began to stroke Justin through his trousers just as Justin’s phone beeped. “Damn.” Brian grumbled as Justin removed his hand.


“The plane is taxiing.  We probably have about 15 minutes before we need to go.  Get in the back seat. NOW.” Brian did as he was ordered and Justin moved in after him.  Justin quickly pulled out Brian’s cock and his mouth dropped onto it.  


“Oh,”  Brian took in a deep breath as Justin’s teeth gently scraped against his skin. “I will never get tired or bored with you around.” And Justin brought him to climax before climbing back out and moving to the front seat.  


“What are you waiting for?  We have kids to pick up.” Justin commented.  Brian laughed as he got out of the backseat and moved behind the wheel.


“Oh Sunshine, life would be so dull without you.”  Brian pulled out for the short trip to the airport.



Gus helped Shelby with her carry on as they got off the airplane.  They were both very tired but she was glad to know the flight hadn’t caused anymore spotting.  Gus grabbed all the bags and finally Shelby insisted on carrying at least her small bag as he juggled the rest. Brian and Justin were just pulling up. Justin was out of the SUV before it completely stopped.  “Shelby, let me take that for you,” he took the bag from her. “How are you? Did your trip go well?”


“I have missed you, Justin.” She hugged him.  “I thought Brinn would be with you.”


“She is with Chantel until tomorrow.” Justin gave Gus a hug and kiss.  “How are you, Gussy?”


Gus didn’t say anything, giving him a smile but Justin could see some sadness there. Brian gave them both a hug and helped Gus put the bags in the back.  “Gus, why don’t you sit in the front so you can stretch your legs a little more than back here.” Justin glanced at Shelby and she nodded, taking his hand.  It was a fairly quiet ride home. Justin did tell Shelby that Molly would be leaving in a few hours and that Paul would be staying with them.


“Oh, I miss that little guy.  I hope I can spend some time with him.”


“Of course you can.  If the doctor gives you the all clear in the morning you can have him at your place as much as you want.”  He squeezed her hand in support. “The doctor will see you at 9:00 tomorrow morning.”


“Thank you for taking care of that.”Without saying anything she brought his hand to her stomach and his eyes got bid. “Oh, wow,” Justin said softly as he felt movement under his fingers. A tear slipped from his eye. “It makes it so real.  I can’t wait to take care of this little one. It makes me want to cancel my tour this fall.”


“Dad, you are not canceling your tour.  You are only gone three months and maybe one of your stops to visit Brinn we can meet you out there.  And then we will use you for the next 15 years to babysit. If it’s a girl we will use you 30 years to babysit.”  


This made everyone laugh as they pulled onto the vineyard drive.  Brian and Justin helped get the bags upstairs to the bedroom but not only were Gus and Shelby tired, they had to get stuff set up for Paul. After making sure there was food in the fridge for them to heat up later they left them alone.


Gus pulled her into his arms and kissed her.  “Welcome home, Mrs. Kinney.” Shelby’s eyes were brimming with tears.  “Oh, Shelly, sweetheart, what is the matter?”


“I ruined our whole honeymoon.  I didn’t want to. I want to be with you so badly but I am too scared and now we are home in our bed and I want  to be with my husband but I just can’t… You have been so patient. I promise, if our midwife says it is Ok, I will make love with you.  I promise.” She was sobbing and Gus sat and cradled her on his lap.


“Shelly,” he placed his hand on her stomach.  “Right now our baby is the most important. Yes, I would love, and I do mean love to make love to you but I can wait until that baby is safe in your arms if need be.  But right now, you need to rest.”


“I’m too wound up to sleep.” Shelby said as Gus helped her out of her shirt and pants.


“May I help you? You know if you cum you will feel much more relaxed.” He very gently licked one of her breasts.  He didn’t rush. He didn’t press. He slowly licked the nipple. He noticed it was bigger than it had been. Her breasts were much fuller than they had been.  Gus loved the changes to her body. He gave the other breast the same attention and then he began working down her body. He laid down a trail of kisses spending time on her rounding belly.  She moaned from his attention.


“I want you so bad.  I need you so bad.”


“What do you want me to do?” his finger began to rub her.  “Do you like this? I can…” his fingers slipped inside and he stroked her gently and he felt her begin to tense.


“Oh, Gussy, that does feel so amazing.  Please, kiss me. Oh, god, but don’t stop that.  That feels so…” Gus’ mouth claimed hers and as his tongue darted in so did his finger.  Gus felt her body tense up and then his mouth moved back to her breast and as he wrapped his lips around the nipple and sucked hard.  She cried out. Her whole body trembled and then she sighed.


Gus pulled her into his arms, “Now you sleep.”  Shelly, snuggled against him and slept.



Molly didn’t realize how hard it would be to leave her little boy and fly across the country but that’s what she did.  Her flight was supposed to land at 11:30 a.m. so on her layover in Charlotte she called Tyler. She wished she could totally surprise him but she wasn’t even sure where he was staying.  “Hey, Taylor, I miss you so much.” Tyler answered the phone.


“Where are you, Tyler?”


“I am about halfway between Raleigh and Asheville.”


“So you should be there at about 11:00?”


“Somewhere around there.”


“Do you think you could pick me up at the airport at 11:30?”


“WHAT!  Where are you?”


“I leave Charlotte in a few minutes.”


“Is Paul with you?”


“No, Justin and Brian are watching him.  We need to be together. Whether we get good news, bad news, or no real news, I want to be there with you.”


“Oh, Taylor, I am so glad.  I will be there. If I am not there immediately I should be there soon.”


“I would wait forever for you, Tyler.”


“I love you, Molly.”


“See you soon, Tyler. I love you, too.”


As soon as her plane touched down, she texted him letting him know she did not have luggage to claim. As she came out of the terminal she saw him standing there with a huge bouquet of flowers.  She ran into his arms. After they kissed, she said, “I know it has only been a few days but I have missed you so much.” Tyler pulled her close and showed how glad he was to see her, too.


“We have an appointment with my coworker at 1:30.  I am sure you are tired and are you hungry?”


“Let’s grab a burger and then drop my stuff at the hotel.  Where are we meeting the guy?”


“He is actually here in the hotel. He doesn’t have a permanent office here in Asheville so he has just been working out of his hotel room.”


“Has you had a chance to talk to him?”


“I know he knows something but I don’t know if he found her or if he has tracked her somewhere.”


“And if he knows where she is?”


“Then we will go get her. I can’t believe by the end of the day I will finally at least know something.” Tyler pulled into a drive thru and ordered their meals.  They didn’t continue the conversation until they were on the road again.


“Tyler, I don’t want to say it but are you ready if he hasn’t found her or if something has happened.”


“I can’t think that way. I just can’t.” Tyler said as he pulled in at the hotel.  They got their room cards and let themselves in before talking again. 


“Tyler,” Molly took the bag of food out of his hand, “How hungry are you?” Her hand went around his neck pulling him down.  Before she knew what was happening he had lifted her off the floor, dropped with her onto the bed, and was undoing the snap on her pants.  Molly wiggled her hips to help Tyler slip off her pants. He stood up and dropped his own pants. Tyler moved up her body. He worshipped her body for the next 20 minutes and with her arms clinging to his neck they came together as one. 


Tyler got up as quietly as possible.  He knew Molly had to be tired after flying all night but he also knew they didn’t have a lot of time before meeting with his associate. He was so glad Molly was here.  He threw their burgers in the microwave and started it. He felt Molly walk up and then she pressed her warm body against him. He exhaled. “You feel so good. I love you, Molly Taylor Harris.”


“I love you, too, Tyler.” 


“We better eat those heated burgers. We only have about 10 minutes before our meeting.”  They ate their sandwiches and, after Tyler texted they would be 10 minutes late, they dressed and Molly put on a little makeup.   “You don’t need that stuff to make you beautiful you know.”


“You are so sweet. We better go now. We are already making him wait.”  


Tyler looked at her very seriously.  She put her arms around his neck. “We can handle anything together, babe.”


Tyler knocked on the door and it opened.  “Hey Tyler, I’m Joe, nice to meet you. Dan has said a lot of good things about you.”


“Oh, Joe, this is my wife, Molly.  She flew in and surprised me today.”


“Nice to meet you, Molly.” He shook her hand.  


He escorted them into his suite.  They sat by the small table. “Can I get you some water or coffee?”  Joe asked.


“Joe, I don’t mean to be rude, but I have been waiting years to hear about my daughter.  Did you find her? Did you find Janna?” 


Joe opened his computer and clicked a couple things.  “If the file is correct the last time you saw Janna she was about 18 months old, right?”


“Yes.  I am going to show you a picture and I want you to identify it.” Joe turned the screen so Tyler could see it.  There was a picture of a little girl with dark hair, caramel color skin, and the greenest eyes Molly had ever seen.  She had a big toothy grin on her face.


Molly took Tyler’s arm, “Is that her, babe? She looks older than 18 months.


Tyler reached out and touched the screen.  “Oh, Janna. She is definitely older than the last time I saw her.”


Joe continued. “We think she was about three or three and a half here. This picture was found after they found Peggy Sue.”


“Joe, do you know where my little girl is?”


“I found a lead on a guy Peggy had been seeing.”  Joe opened another picture and a rough looking guy came up. “This is the man Peggy and Janna lived with.  His name is Frank Gentry. When they first got together people saw Peggy and Janna out in public but as time went on Peggy would come to town alone.  People in town said she always looked nervous and one clerk said she got really scared once when shopping took longer than expected. Peggy said something about her daughter getting hurt.  The police looked into it but didn’t have any proof. It was about six months later when Peggy was killed in the fire and Frank had disappeared with Janna.”


“So you don’t know where Janna is?” Molly asked.


“Are you sure I can’t get you some water or something before I go on?”


“Joe, please, just go on,” Tyler said impatiently.  


“I found Frank and Janna about a year later.  I couldn’t figure out where they were for that year.  He has family in Tennessee and Kentucky so he was probably holed up there somewhere.  There were only a few sightings of Janna over the next couple of years. Tyler, Dan said you wanted to know everything but I really don’t….”


“Damn it, Joe.  Where is my Janna?”


“Tyler, there is no easy way to say this.  Janna… Janna passed away about 4 years ago.”


Tyler buckled and Molly held him tight as she felt his whole body tremble for a second and then he stiffened.Tears welled in her eyes while Tyler shrugged her off of him and he sat up straight.  This was a side of her husband she had never seen. There was no emotion on his face which made the pain worse for her. “What happened to her?” Tyler said in a voice that sent chills down Molly’s back.


“Tyler, does that really matter?  We found the cemetery she was buried in.  Dan has already talked to authorities to get her moved anywhere you want her.”


“Joe, what happened to her? I need the details.”


“Gentry has a history with children.  He will never hurt another child.”


“JOE! What happened to her?”


Joe looked at Molly and she nodded slightly.   She took Tyler’s arm and he pulled it back but she took it a second time and this time he put his hand over hers at his elbow.


Joe continued, “She was abused.  It was when she got old enough to go to school that she appeared again. Every time a school was getting close to calling the Child Social Services, they would move again.  She came to school bruised and hungry most days.” 


“I will kill him. Where is the animal?”


“He is in prison for life for abusing another child.”


“How did she die?” Tyler asked with a voice that scared Molly.


“The report we found was it was a combination between starvation and ….”


“He molested her, didn’t he?”


“Yes,  the poor little thing had been abused for years.  When I finally tracked all the school records it was obvious but schools couldn’t track it quick enough before he moved her again.  I am so sorry.”


Tyler stood up emotionless. “Send the whole report to me.”  He walked to the door. Molly followed right behind him. 


Once outside the suite Molly tried to take his hand but he shrugged it off. “Tyler, Babe….”


“Just don’t touch me. I just need to get to our room.”  Tyler wouldn’t look at her. He just focused on the elevator button.  Molly wanted to touch him so bad but she understood. As the elevator doors opened he didn’t move.  Molly put a hand on his back and guided him to their room. She used the room card and he walked in.  She locked the door and turned around just in time to see Tyler drop to his knees as sobs wracked his body.  Molly dropped at his side and pulled him into her arms as she joined him in crying for the young girl she was so ready to love.  


Tyler clung to Molly for a long time.  Eventually, she managed to get him to move to the couch with her.  She tried to stand to get them some water but he wouldn’t let go of her.  “Oh, babe, I will be right back. I’m not going anywhere.” She kissed him and peeled herself away from him.  Grabbing a couple bottles of water, she returned to her big, strong husband who was now as meek as a kitten. She took off the lid and offered a bottle to Tyler, insisting he takes a drink. He followed her directions but then didn’t seem to know what to do with it.  She took the bottle from him and put the lid back on. ‘’Tyler, babe,” she pulled him close. “Tell me about your baby girl. What was her favorite snack? She had to be about Paul’s age.” Molly rambled hoping he would start talking. She wanted him to remember the good things. She couldn’t stop thinking about the horrors that  little girl went through and she was sure Tyler was thinking the same thing.


Tyler was silent but laid on the couch with his head in Molly’s lap.  “Watermelon. She loved watermelon. I remember taking off her clothes except for her diaper and putting  her in the highchair. She eventually fell asleep with her head on the tray. I pulled Peggy on my lap and we…” He looked up at Molly.


“Go ahead, Tyler.  You loved her. I understand.” She placed her hand on his chest. “You pulled her on your lap and…”


“I loved her.  It was the last time we...made love.  It had been a while. Peggy Sue was having trouble by then and the stress was getting to her.  But that night she forgot about her problems and ….she was beautiful. She was such a good mom.  She would have never put Janna in danger on purpose. He had to have fooled her.” Now he sat up. “I want to kill him.  I want to go to the prison and talk to him. I need to, Taylor. I need to hear it from his own lips.”


“Tyler, don’t you think you need to come to terms with this first?  You haven’t even seen the report, Babe.” She leaned in and kissed his distraught face. “He isn’t going anywhere.  We should probably go back to Raleigh so we can tell your mom and then we can fly back to California. I think talking to Dan might be a smart thing to do.”


“Oh, my mom.  She is going to be heartbroken.  She loved her so much. You’re right.  We need to go tell her. We will leave in the morning and see about getting a flight out late in the day.”  


Molly was glad to see a little spark come back in his eyes.  She saw the compassion for his mom. Molly moved and straddled his lap. She brought her lips to his and  he stood up with her in his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and ground herself against his fly.  He threw her on the bed and joined her there. Molly unzipped his fly and yanked his pants down. She then pulled her own top off and undid her own pants throwing them to the side.  He sat up and took off his shirt and then pulled Molly back down on the bed. He positioned himself over top of her but as he moved to enter her he froze. Tears again streamed down his face.  “He did this to my baby. How could a grown man do that to a baby?”


“He wasn’t a man.  He was an animal but, Tyler, what you and I do, what you and I have, is not the same as what that thing did to your sweet Janna. This is everything right in the world. This is love just like the love that created Janna in the first place.  Tyler this is right and good.”


Tyler again began to move toward her and entered her. It was slow and sweet and gentle.  Tyler lay inches above Molly and as he continued to shed tears he made her cum and then he climaxed harder than he ever had before.  “Taylor, I couldn’t go through this without you. You are the life that will keep me going, you and Paul.” He rolled, taking Molly with him.  “He will never take our love.” He turned Molly so she faced away from him and then once again he thrust into her throbbing core. He knew just how to move, to stroke her and soon she cried out as he climaxed with  her. He pulled her into his arms and as she drifted off she realized how tired she was.


When she woke up the sun had gone down and Tyler was in the shower.  Molly stretched and reached for her phone. She needed to talk to her baby.  She called Justin. “Hey, Mollusk, I was hoping you’d call.”


“Big brother, is Paul there?  I need to talk to him.”


“Molly, what did you find out?”


“Damn it, Justin, I need to talk to Paul, NOW!”


“Sure, Mol, he’s right here. It’s your mommy, Paul.”


“Mama!” Paul jabbered for a while bringing tears to Molly’s eyes.  


“Hi, sweet boy.  Mommy misses you so much.  I will only be gone another day. Oh, Paully, I love you so much.”


Paul ‘talked’ for a few minutes before she heard him say, “Bye bye, Mama.  Wove Mama.”


She heard his voice drift farther away.  “Brinn just took him to play. Molly, what did you find out?” Justin said in a gentle voice.


“Janna is dead. She was murdered.”


“Oh, no...How is Tyler? How are you?”


Tyler came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. She mouthed the word Justin and he sat next to her, holding her tight.  “We are heartbroken.”


“Of course you are. Oh, what can we do for you?”


Tyler took the phone from Molly, “Justin, take care of our little boy.  We are going to see my mom tomorrow and then we will fly back either tomorrow night or the next morning.  Take care of Paul, Justin. Take care of our boy.” Tyler’s voice cracked and he passed the phone back to Molly before walking away.


“Oh, Mol, we love you.  Paul is fine and loved by so many.  He is fine. Take care of each other.”


“Love you, Justin.  Kiss Paul for us.”


Tyler came back out of the bathroom, “Let’s go find some dinner. This town is supposed to have some good breweries.”


“Can you give me 30 minutes?”


“Taylor, you can  have all the time you want.”  He kissed her. I don’t ever want to take you for granted.


“You never have, babe.”



Shelby and Gus had gone to the midwife and had been given the all clear.  They had done an ultrasound and it was clear the baby was active and healthy.    “So sex isn’t a problem?” Gus asked her.


“Normal sex should not be a problem.  Don’t do anything crazy but I see no reason why you shouldn’t have a healthy sex life for several months yet.”


“Gus, can you wait for me in the waiting room,” she kissed him and pushed him out the door. She turned to the midwife,  “I am so scared every time he looks at me. My body wants him so badly but my mind just can’t get over it.


“Shelby, I can’t say it won’t happen but there is no reason it should.  The way your husband looks at you says so much about him.”


Shelby began crying, “He is the best.  I would barely let him touch me on our honeymoon but he still loves me.”


“Shelby, you just need to remind yourself he would never do anything to hurt you.  Does he know how to make you happy in the bedroom?”


“That has never been a problem. He is beyond amazing. In fact we are very adventurous.  Is anything off the table?”


“Obviously no rough sex, if you are into that and if you are into toys, nothing bigger than what would be normal.” Shelby started to say something but then stopped. “Go ahead. You can’t say anything I haven’t heard before,”  the midwife smiled.


“I enjoy anal sex and Gus really enjoys it.”


“Do you really enjoy it or do you do it to please him?”


“I really do like it and Gus is bisexual so I want to offer him that, too.  I don’t want his attention to roam other places. Don’t get me wrong, he hasn’t strayed and we have a deal that he will talk to me if that comes up.


“Then trust him and trust yourself. If it isn’t uncomfortable it should be fine. And just let me say If I was young and had a man that looked like that...  Can I tell you a secret?”


Shelby smiled, “Sure.”


“I want to run my fingers through his beautiful hair.  Is it as soft as it looks?”


“It is and you have my permission to run your fingers through his hair anytime.”


“I may just have to do that. Now, I do need to get going.  I have another patient to see. Oh, and the nurse at the desk will have an envelope for you.  Inside will be the sex of your baby. If you don’t want to know just have her put it in your file.”


Shelby left there feeling still nervous but very excited.  They were going to have the ability to know if they were having a boy or girl. Gus really hadn’t said if he wanted to know.   She wanted to know. And maybe she would be able to celebrate. She hoped so. Gus wouldn't be able to wait forever. If he tried he would be miserable.


Gus was waiting up front.  Shelby stopped at the desk and picked up the envelope before approaching Gus. He stood and Shelby stood on her tiptoes and kissed him.  “Let’s go home. Can we stop at the grocery store? I want to make you a special dinner.”


“If you are cooking for me I will stop anywhere,” Gus smiled.  “Shelly, what’s that?” he pointed to the envelope.


“This is what we are celebrating.”


That had been early in the day.  They let Brian and Justin know that everything was fine with the baby and Shelby and then they went home.  Gus needed to make a few phone calls after being gone over two weeks so he went into his home office while Shelby started some laundry.  She silently thanked Bianca who had insisted on washing their clothes before they left Ibiza. There was only one load to wash. She was just going downstairs when her phone told her she had a message.  She looked at it, ‘Shelby, may I come visit. Daddy said I needed to ask.’ She responded. ‘Will you help me make bread?’ Shelby knew Brinn loved working in the kitchen and making bread was one of her favorite things.  The response was instant, ‘YES!!!!!!!’


Brinn and Shelby caught up on what had been going on in their lives.  Brinn told her all about her little trip with Chantel and Shelby smiled when she noticed the name Tim kept popping into the conversation.  Tim was Chantel’s 14 year old brother and if Shelby was correct, Brinn had her first crush. She was sure Justin would pick up on that quickly.  When the rolls they made were rising the two sat and drank a soda. Brinn giggled when she talked about Tim teasing her but then she got serious.  “Shelby, is your baby Ok? My dads tried to hide it from me but I heard them talking about you having some trouble.”


“My midwife said everything looks very good. We did have a little scare but I was careful and now everything is good again. Would you like to feel the baby moving? It must be somersault time because I can feel it.”


Brinn nodded rapidly.  Shelby took her hand and placed it on her tummy.  Brinn’s eyes got big. “It feels like my stomach when I am hungry.”


“Yes, it kind of feels like that but soon it will be much more.  Soon you will be able to see it.”


“I can’t wait to be an aunt.  You know I might have another cousin.  Molly and Tyler are finding out if Janna can live with them today.  Do you think I could go talk to Gus? I won’t stay too long. I know he is working.”


“Sure, Brinn.  I am going to start heating the oven for baking.”  Brinn gave her a big hug and went to the office.


Shelby was thinking about Molly and Tyler.  She wished she had gotten to see Molly before she flew out.  She texted her to see how it was going. A message came back that said Justin had details.  That could be good or bad. Shelby decided she would call Justin when Brinn left.


Shelby was just putting the rolls in the oven when she heard Brinn squeal.   “Alright, Shelby, did you let this little brat in?” Gus came into the kitchen with Brinn under his arm.  She was giggling. “Give me her coat so I can throw it out with her.”


Shelby started laughing as Brinn said, “No, no. Gus you are being so mean.” But she couldn’t stop laughing as she said it.  He put her back on her feet and gave her a big hug. Brinn held him tight around his neck. “I’m glad you are both...OH i should say all three are back.”


Gus helped her on with her jacket and after waving and Shelby she kissed Gus.  “Bye bye.”


“Bye, Brinn, I will let your dad know you are on your way back.”  Gus gave Shelby a quick kiss and said he would be done within half an hour.


Shelby called Justin.  “Hey, Brinn is on her way back.”


“Thanks for letting me know.”


“Justin, what happened today with Molly and Tyler.  I texted her and she told me to talk to you.”


“Oh, Shelby,” there was a pause, “Tyler was told his little girl is dead. She was abused and killed by some guy who probably killed his ex too.”


“No.  Oh god, they must be...oh no,” Shelby felt the tears flow down her face.


“She called to talk to Paul today.  She just needed her baby.”


Shelby instinctively put her hand on her baby.  “I can’t imagine what Tyler is going through. Are they coming home?”


“After they break the news to Brenda. They will be home in a couple days. I hear Brinn and I will need to tell her.  I will keep you informed.”


“Thanks, Justin. Oh, and you might want to talk to Brinn about Tim.  She has a big crush.”


“I thought I picked something was up.  Thanks. It will be good to have a sister for her. I love you, Shelby. I just don’t want you to ever forget you are part of our family now.”


“I love you, too. Talk to you later.”  Shelby laid the phone down.


“So who do you love?”  Gus asked as he walked up behind her and laid his hands over hers on her belly.


Shelby turned and dropped her head on Gus’ chest. “That was Justin, Janna is dead.” 


“Poor Tyler,” Gus pulled her close.


“I don’t feel much like a celebration right now. Can we postpone our special dinner until tomorrow? It just doesn’t seem…  We can have soup and the rolls I made tonight.”


“I know what you mean. That is fine, Shelly. Tonight we can mourn.  Tomorrow we can celebrate.