- Text Size +

Chapter 21


The next morning Molly got out of bed quietly, pulled on some yoga pants and went down to the breakfast area.  Tyler had drank far too much last night and she hadn’t tried to stop him. When they finally crawled into bed he wept in her arms until he was asleep.  Her husband was broken and it would be awhile before he healed and he would never be the same. She sipped on coffee but it seemed to upset her stomach.  She threw it out and made a cup of tea along with a waffle. She got some fresh fruit and sat back down and nibbled on it. She broke pieces of the waffle off and dipped it in the fruit juices.  She glanced at her watch and realized she couldn’t call anyone on the west coast but her mom would be up.


“Molly, I didn’t expect to hear from you this early.”


“Mom, I’m in North Carolina with Tyler.”


“Oh, did they find Janna? Did you …”


“Mom, she’s dead. She was murdered.” Molly said in a hushed voice.


“Oh, sweetheart!” Jenn said with a sadness in her voice. “How is Tyler?” 


“Like you’d expect.  We are going to tell Brenda today and then we will fly home. Mom, I just needed to hear a friendly voice.  I am finishing breakfast and then I need to go check on Tyler. He is going to have a hell of a hangover. I bring him some toast and maybe some eggs. Hopefully he will eat that and I am guessing I will be driving.  I love you, Mom.”


“Molly, call if I can do anything for you.  Is Paul with you?”


“No, he’s with Justin.  I need to get home to him and I think Tyler does, too. I will call you soon.  Could you call Justin in a couple hours and let him know what our plans are?”


“Oh course I will, I love you and Tyler. I will talk to you soon.”


Molly finished her tea  and as she made some toast for Tyler he called her. “Hey, Babe.”


“Where are you?” his gruff voice asked.


“I ate some breakfast and I was just making you some toast and I will bring you a large coffee.  I will be there in five minutes.



Gus and Shelby had gone to bed early.  They were still fighting jet lag and after the news from Justin, Gus was just glad to have his wife and their child in his arms.  


As the sun came up, Gus laid his hand on Shelby’s growing belly. He bent over and kissed it. He smiled seeing that her belly button was starting to round out a bit.  His hand moved lower and he shivered at the feel of her delicate skin there. Shelby stirred when his finger slid over her clit.


She stretched leisurely and reached for him.  “Gussy, make love to me but be gentle and don’t stop no matter what I say to you. I  know you wouldn’t hurt me but my brain doesn’t seem to know that in the moment.”


“Shelly, I don’t think I could force…”


“Gussy, you know I love you. Please help me get past this.  Show me that making love won’t hurt our baby. Show me that our love isn’t bad.  And just so you know, the midwife said anal is fine, too, so if I panic do that instead.  Gus I need you so bad!” Shelby nearly crawled down his throat. She kissed him so deeply he instantly moved in.  He put one leg between hers and spread them a little further apart. As his finger slid between her lower lips as his tongue continued to dart in and out of her mouth he could almost feel her heart begin to race but as he positioned himself he felt her body tense and as he entered her she tried to back away.  


His mouth went to her ear.  Shelly, I love you and our baby so much.  This isn’t hurting anyone.” As she tried to close her legs he moved into her. She went stiff and started to hyperventilate. His moves were slow and gentle and as her body responded to him, her mind fought even harder to reject him.  Tears streamed down her cheeks in panic but then, as her body gave into the pleasure her mind couldn’t reject him. She linked her fingers behind his head and as he climaxed deep inside her, she gently closed her muscles around him, and she softly orgasmed.  She pulled him close as she finished shivering.


When he rolled off her, she went along with him.  She perched above him. “Now that I made it through that. I want you to take my ass.  Gus, I want you hard and I can’t allow that the way we just did but my ass can handle anything.  Make me feel you. Make our baby feel you and then, when we are hot and sweaty, we will find out if we are having a girl or a boy.”


Gus needed no further prompting. She positioned herself and he began a slow entry.  He wasn’t erect yet so as he held himself inside her, she contracted around him and he got hard and then began to move.  He knew she needed more if she was going to cum again so he reached around her and pinched her nipples, one and then the other.  Soon she cried out as he filled her.


Ten minutes later they were sitting on the loveseat in their room with a cup of coffee in one hand and fingers linked on the other.  The envelope was lying on the table in front of them. “Well, I guess we can’t hold hands and open the envelope.” Gus smiled sweetly at Shelby.  “Have I told you lately how much I love you, Mrs. Kinney.” 


Shelby let go of his hand and picked up the envelope and as she sat back, Gus’ arm came around her.  “So is it a boy or a girl?”


“Does it matter to you, Gus?  Do you care if it is a boy or a girl?”


“I want a healthy baby that looks like you. How about you? Boy or Girl?”


“I really don’t care but it is a girl. I just know it.”  Shelby kissed him. “Here it goes.”

Carefully, she opened the envelope,  Gus held her tight as she unfolded the paper.


CONGRATULATIONS, IT’S A GIRL!


“We are having a little girl.” Gus pulled Shelby close and kissed her. When they separated Gus had tears in his eyes.  “Maybe the first night Molly and Tyler are back we can just have dinner here with everyone and tell them. Nothing fancy or big, just a quiet meal to let them know.


“That would be perfect, Gus, and they will need family.”



Molly drove Tyler to Raleigh.  When Brenda saw them step out of the car she knew it wasn’t good news.  “Mama, she’s gone. My baby girl, my sweet Janna, is gone.” Brenda wrapped her arms around her big, strong son and led him into the house.  Molly followed them in. Tyler told his mother the basics. He hadn’t read through the file yet himself. They spent a couple hours talking about Janna and crying over the memories.  Soon it was time for Molly and Tyler to catch their plane. Tyler told Brenda she needed to come visit again soon and she agreed.  


Molly hugged  her mother in law. Softly Brenda said, “Take care of my boy, Molly.  He needs you.”


“I will, Brenda.  I love him so much. It kills me to  see him hurting like this.”


“I know he needs to be with you right now.   I will come soon.”



Brian and Justin had decided not to tell Brinn about Janna until lunch the next day. Justin had made one of Brinn’s favorite meals and Brian and Justin were going to talk to her about Janna.  They weren’t sure how she would react. She hadn’t met her but it was someone around her age. Brian walked up behind Justin as he finished the meal. He circled his waist and said, “Are we ready to see how our brilliant daughter reacts to death? God, this is going to be hard.” He kissed Justin’s neck. “I have plans for us tonight. Can you imagine someone Brinn’s age... actually younger than her being forced to… god! It makes me so angry…”


“Dads, is lunch ready or are you two going to have sex first?”  Brinn asked.


“We are not going to have sex before lunch.  Have a seat and we will put the food on the table.”


Once the food was on the table, Brinn said, “You made all my favorites.  Did I miss something? And where is Paul?”


“Paul ate earlier.  He seems to have a little bit of a cold and he was tired so he is taking a nap.“


As they ate they were all quieter than usual.  Finally, Brinn spoke, “Daddies, what is going on?  You are never this quiet.”


“Brinny, Sweetheart, you know Aunt Molly and Tyler were looking for Tyler’s daughter?”


“Yes, he had a little girl who is close to my age. Janna.  Did they find her? Will I get to meet her soon?” Brinn just kept asking questions getting more excited.


“Brinn,” Justin tried to stop her but she kept talking. “Brinn, please…”  Brinn started making plans of things they could do together. “Brinn,” Justin tried once more.


“Tia Brinn Taylor-Kinney, be quiet,” Brian finally said in his best CEO voice.  Brinn clamped her mouth shut and her eyes opened wide.


“Did I do something wrong, Dad?”


“Come here, Brinny,” Brian said as he scooted back a bit and pulled her into his lap.


Justin moved to Brinn’s chair and moved it close to Brian.  “Daddies, you are scaring me.”


Justin took one of her hands as Brian’s arms tightened around his little girl.  “Brinn, Janna won’t be coming to visit.” Justin said quietly.


“Is she staying in North Carolina?”


“Sweetheart,” Justin continued, “They found out that Janna died a couple years ago.”


“Oh, no,” Brinn’s eyes filled with tears, “I know I didn’t  know her but I bet Tyler and Molly are very sad and so am I.  I hoped to have a new cousin.” She turned into Brian’s arms and he held her tight.


“It’s alright, Brinn.  We all love Molly and Tyler,” Justin said softly.  “And we will all help them get through this.”


“I am sorry I wouldn’t listen. I was excited and now I am sad.  Is there anything I can do for them?”


“Maybe you could paint them a picture.  They would love that.”


“May I go do that right now?”


“Did you have enough to eat?”


“I’m not hungry anymore but it was really good, Daddy.” Brinn turned and kissed Justin. “I will have some for dinner tonight.”


“That’s fine, Brinny.” Justin smiled at his beautiful daughter.


Brinn turned and kissed Brian and slipped off his lap.  “Daddies, I love you both,” and she was out the door. 


Once Brinn was out the door, Justin sat down on Brian’s lap facing him. He took Brian’s face between his hands and kissed him gently.  “Thank you for taking charge. I just didn’t have it in me.” Justin began to rock gently against Brian, feeling his cock come to life. 


“Justin Taylor-Kinney get to our bedroom now. I plan to make love to you.


“Yes, sir.” Justin headed to the bedroom 


Justin grabbed the baby monitor as they walked to their room.  As they entered the room Brian faced Justin and pulled one of knees up to his hip as he put his leg between Justin’s and started rubbing his leg against Justin’s fly as Justin clung to him as they kissed. Justin started using one hand to pull Brian’s shirt off over his head while the other hand kept him balanced.  Justin broke away for a moment, 


“We have 2 kids that may be needing us anymore,” he undressed as he talked and one of them doesn’t know how to wait for us to finish having sex.” His pants fell to the floor as he said the last sentence. It was obvious he was ready for Brian at any time. 


Brian tossed his clothes and then tossed Justin onto his stomach on the bed. Grabbing lube, Brian sank into Justin quicker than usual and he watched Justin’s face react to the pain.  He loved it when Justin screwed him but he tolerated the pain for the pleasure it brought. Justin got off on the pain. He obliged him today. Brian thrust in several times and before long Justin’s back arched and Brian cried out as he joined him. 


Justin turned and pulled Brian into his arms. “I don’t know what I will say to them.  What do you say when you have your own lively daughter who is probably so much like theirs was? I just think of that little girl being so abused.  What kind of animal wants sex with a little girl?”


“At least he’s locked up, right? Hopefully, he has had some of his own abuse.” Brian spat out.


“Mamamama,” came over the monitor and than a sneeze and cough.


“I was afraid he was getting a cold,” Justin kissed Brian. “Love you, Baby.”


“Love you, too, Sunshine.  I will go check on our little artist while you get Paul.  Justin grabbed a robe while Brian was pulling on some clothes. Justin went back for one more long kiss as Brian’s hand moved under his robe.


“Tonight...Paul will be home and we can…”  Justin broke away and left to get Paul.



When Justin received the text that they had landed, he offered to drive Paul home but Tyler and Molly said they would pick him up.  Dan had left a company vehicle at the airport for them so they were at the vineyard a half hour later. Justin had washed Paul’s face and put on some clean clothes after his nap.  He let Shelby and Gus know they were coming so they came up to the main house. Paul instantly wanted Shelby and she sat and rocked him.


“Poor little guy.  He isn’t feverish but he is really stuffed up, isn’t he.” She said to no one in particular as she snuggled him.


Gus stood next to Brian, “She is going to be such a good mom.”


“I agree and from the look on your face I would bet she was a good wife today.”


“Pops, she is always a good wife. But, yes, it helped that we saw the midwife and she was reassured we weren’t going to hurt the baby.”


They all heard a vehicle coming up close and watched them pull up.  “Paul, your mommy and daddy are here.”  


“Mama,”  Paul’s little voice got excited.


Molly and Tyler both looked exhausted and beaten down but as soon as they heard Paul say mama they both perked up a little. He ran to her and she squatted down to scoop him up just as Shelby walked over and gave Tyler a hug.  He held onto her tightly as everyone else circled the small family. Tears were shed and kind words were spoken.  


When everyone had spoken to them Gus spoke up.  “Shelby and I have some news. We were thinking about having a dinner for all of you but we don’t want you to think we aren’t supportive in this tough time. We can just tell you what we are having.”


Tyler put his hand on Gus’ shoulder.  “No, Gus. You two should celebrate your child.  We’d be honored to attend.”


“I know tomorrow is Monday but do you think it would work for all of you to come tomorrow night at 6:30?” Gus had put his arm around Shelby as he talked.  Everyone said they could make that work.  


“Are you two hungry? I could heat something up for you.  You could sleep here if you like.”


Molly and Tyler looked at each other, “No, we need to go home.” Molly said. Tyler took Paul from her and held him close.  “I’ll go get his stuff,” Justin followed his sister to the guest room.

Once in the room Molly turned into her big brother’s arms and cried on his shoulder.  It took her awhile to compose herself. “I’m sorry. I am trying to be strong for him but he is so hurt and so angry.”


“Cry all you want.  You are a great wife and you and Tyler will get through this.”  Justin held his little sister tight and tried to absorb the pain for her. 

“Justin, he hasn’t even read the file yet.  I think that will shred him but I know he needs to know it all, too.  That is just who he is.”


“Mol, you can get through anything if you have the person you love.  I can’t imagine losing a child but Brian and I have gone through a lot and we survive because we have each other.”


Molly pulled herself together.  “Thanks, Justin. Did I notice Paul sniffling?”


“Yes, I am afraid he has a little cold.  No fever.”


“Maybe it will give Tyler something to focus on. I don’t know what I would do without my big brother.”  She hugged him and together they walked back to the living room. “You ready to go?” she kissed Paul and Tyler.  “We will see you all tomorrow at 6:30.”


After they had driven away, Gus put his arms around Shelby.  “Thank you for taking such good care of our baby. Let’s go home and maybe I can  scratch an itch.”


“God, I have an itch.”  Shelby kissed him.


“Where is your itch, Shelby? I could scratch it for you.”


“Um, Brinn, I don’t think you can help with this one. But thanks for offering.” Shelby said with as much of a straight face as she could.”


“Oh, I get it.  Why don’t you just say sex. It would make life so much easier for me.”  Brinn walked toward her bedroom.  


Brian pulled Justin into his arms, “Can you scratch my itch?” he rubbed against Justin’s pelvis.


“Night Gus, Shelby, we are suddenly very tired.”


Gus and Shelby both laughed.   “Can you send Brinn down to our place for school tomorrow? She can do some school work while I make dinner preparations, if that’s ok with you.  I don’t want you to think I am not doing my job. She will need to start taking tests soon to prove she has completed all her course work. Next fall, she will be ready for that special school you are enrolling her in and I can  be a full time mom.”


“Let’s  go take care of that  itch.” Gus picked Shelby up.  


Brian and Justin laughed as she said, “Put me down, Gus.  We walked here. You can’t carry me all the way home.” Gus put her down and together they stumbled out the door.


“You know we raised that boy, that man well,” Brian said as he claimed Justin’s mouth.


“Yes, we did.  Let me go check on our daughter and you get ready for me to scratch that itch way deep down inside.  Pick something out for me to use.” Brian had to smile. He never chose these kind of activities but Justin always made it very enjoyable and he loved it when he got a little bossy.


Brinn was at her computer but as soon as she heard Justin walked in he saw her switch screens.  “Brinn, what were you looking at?” 


He saw the look of guilt cross her face. “I wasn’t looking at anything.”


“Then what were you doing?” Justin looked her right in the eye. Brinn could never lie to him.


“I….” She hesitated and looked down at the keyboard.  “I was messaging with my mom.”


“Damn it, Brinn!  You are not supposed to be in direct contact with her.  How did this get set up?”


“Tim helped me set it up.”


Justin was furious. He held out his hand, “Phone!”


“But, Daddy…”


“Damn it, Brinn get me your phone, NOW!” While she walked across the room to get it, he unplugged her computer and tucked it under his arm.  He then put his hand out to her and she placed her phone it in. “Go to bed. In the morning, class is at Gus and Shelby’s. I’m done talking to you until after school tomorrow.”


Justin shut her door behind him.  He didn’t look back because he knew his heart would break if he saw the tears he knew were running down her face.


Justin was so angry that he didn’t know what to do. He walked into their bedroom and Brian had to just look at him to know something was horribly wrong.  He walked up to Justin and took the computer out from under his arm and noticed the phone. “What happened?”


Justin threw the phone and it shattered against the wall.  Brian’s eyes got big. “Sunshine,” he touched his cheek, “what happened?”


“Brinn was chatting with Tina.  She set up an account with Tim’s help. I need to see what was said.”  Justin sat by the small table in their room and opened the laptop. He was glad they set up an administrative account so they could always get into her computer.  He barely had it running when Tina sent another message. “Fuck her! I am going to…”


“Justin, let  me do this. You are too irrational.” Brian physically moved Justin. 


“Brian, I…”


“Go stick something up your ass while you wait for me. It will give you something to focus on.  I will take care of Tina.” Justin was so mad he couldn’t think straight so he did what Brian said.  He grabbed the large string of beads Brian had trouble getting into him months ago and went in the bathroom with them.


Brian sat down to respond to the message Tina sent to Brinn.  His message said, ‘Tina, expect your lawyer to hear from our lawyer tomorrow.  If you do not abide by the terms we send you will not see our daughter until her 18th birthday.  This is the last infraction of the agreement. There will be no more give and take. Brian.


Brian closed the computer and took a deep breath.  He knew the plans had changed for the night. “Sunshine, I am coming in.”  Brian walked in and found Justin in the tub. He had a little water in it and had worked half the beads in. He stripped off his clothes and entered the tub.  “Get on your knees and show me that beautiful ass.”


“What happened with Tina?”


“I took care of it,” he pushed in the next bead in quite quickly causing Justin to refocus on his breathing.  


“Oh, god!” Justin groaned.


Brian leaned over Justin and reached around to stroke his cock as he turned the string giving it a little tug.  Justin quivered. “We have the law on our side. Take a deep breath and let it out. Relax.” Brian pushed in the next bead the size of his fist and the noise Justin made was unearthly.


“Different position, I need to stretch out more if the last one…”


“Without warning Brian shoved the sixth and largest bead in.”


“Ok, Ok, I’m focused.  Hell, I can barely move.”


“Turn around and suck me off and do it quick.  I need to go talk to Brinn before it is too late.”


Justin turned to face Brian and had pure determination on his face. He moved and took Brian deep in his mouth and with his dick deep in his throat he sucked long and hard causing Brian to cum almost immediately. Brian hadn’t been ready for it to happen so quickly. He thrust up and cried out and then collapsed back and rested against the back of the tub for a few moments.  He recovered quickly and got out of the tub.


“I am going to check on Brinn I will be back in a few minutes.  Dry off and get on the bed. Brian grabbed a cockring that was laying there and sipped in on Justin, putting it on low vibrate. Don’t touch yourself except to dry off.”


Brian walked out without turning around.  If he had, he knew he would make love with him right now but he had to check on Brinn.  It had been over a half hour since Justin stormed in and she was probably a heap on the floor by now.  Brian knocked on Brinn’s door and opened it. Brinn was pacing back and forth in her room. She had run out of tears but she was in a frenzy.  She was mumbling about her daddy and never seeing her mom again. “What have I done? What have I done?” she repeated over and over. It was like she didn’t even know Brian was there.


“Sweetheart?”  Brinn kept pacing. “Brinny?”  Still nothing. Brian dropped to his knees in her path and suddenly she saw him.  Instantly, the sobs began and Brinn fell into his arms.  


“Oh, what did I do?  Daddy was so mad. What did I do?  She told me no one would know. She said it was silly to go through you and Daddy when she just wanted to say hi.  Oh, Dad, I don’t understand why it is so wrong for me to talk to her but I am so sorry I did.”


Brian picked her up and sat on her bed with Brinn in his lap.  “Your daddy and I are just trying to keep you safe, baby girl. You know we love you, right?”


“I know that.  You and Daddy always love me but Daddy was so mad at me and I am worried about what he will do to my mom and now I can’t talk to her so I won’t know what he says.  I have never seen him so mad.”


“Well, your daddy agreed to let me talk to her since he was so mad and once things are settled I promise I will let you know what the new schedule will be.”


“Thank you, Dad.  I love you so much.  Do you think Daddy will forgive me?”


“He will, and just because he is angry doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you to bits. He loves you so much and he just can’t trust your mom because she doesn’t always do the smartest things sometimes. He doesn’t want you to get into trouble because of her, like you just did.  Now, you need to wash your face and get into bed. You have school in the morning. I will Shelby know you are starting an hour late since it is so late now. Oh, and she wants you to go to her house. You are going to help with dinner for tomorrow night.”


Brinn got under her covers and Brian kissed her.  “Tomorrow will be a better day. I love you, Brinny.”


“I love you, too. Will you tell Daddy I love him more than from the moon and back?”


“I will, Brinny.” He hugged her tightly and kissed her.  “I will see you in the morning.”


Brian knew he had to get  back to Justin. By now he would probably be very uncomfortable. He may be in severe pain.  He rushed in their room and Justin was on his hands and knees on the bed. He was rocking like a baby learning to crawl.  There was an almost animalistic growl coming from deep inside him. “Get them out, please,” he said in a hoarse voice.


“Lay on your side and try to relax.” Brian removed the cock ring and brought his mouth to it.  He licked the tip several times and then took the tip in his mouth as he slowly pulled the first and largest bead out. Justin cried out.  Brian removed his mouth a moment, “Justin, let it out. Let all the anger and frustration go.” He pulled out another one and Justin let out a scream.  Brian went back to gently sucking on Justin as he pulled out the next and then the next. By the time he was down to the last bead Justin had tears flowing.  As the last bead came out, Brian sucked and once more Justin cried out but this was in climax.”


An hour later Justin was curled up against Brian, sound asleep. Brian’s brain was still working overtime.  First it was Tyler and Molly and then Tina and Brinn.  


He needed to figure out what needed to be done about Tina.  A weekend visit would be allowed four times a year. It could not be over a holiday and they could never be alone.  There would always be a chaperone of Brian or Justin’s choice. There would be a set time for a phone call once a month.  If there was any visits, phone calls, texts, or messages of any kind made without permission, all further contact would be stopped until the age of consent.  Justin wouldn’t like it but he would agree to it. It was logical and Brinn would not accept anything less.


As for Tyler and Molly, he was going to see that report.  If Dan wouldn’t let him read it he had other ways to get it. He was going to make sure he made life as miserable as he could for that bastard.  He had made contacts over the years and if he needed to he would call in a favor or two. No one could touch his family and get away with it.  


Brian stood and crossed the hall.  He needed to see Brinn had fallen asleep.  She had turned on some soft music and seemed to be sleeping peacefully.  He then got back in bed and waited. He was sure Justin would have a nightmare before sunrise.  


For once he wished he had been wrong but around 3:00, Brian woke to Justin thrashing in the blankets.  He reached out and gently pulled his quivering body against him. “No, leave her alone. Don’t …. STOP!”


“It’s Ok, Sunshine.   You’re safe. Brinn’s safe.  I have you, darling.” Brian kissed his neck, his shoulder, as his hand skimmed over his chest and abdomen.  As his hand traveled lower Justin stopped it.


“Baby, I need to...I need to be in control.”


Brian turned his back to Justin and Justin wrapped an arm around him as he entered him. Brian gritted his teeth as he tried to relax and soon Justin was in total control. He brought Brian higher and higher until they both orgasmed, Justin clinging to him.  Brian reached for his hand and held it. “Sleep, Sunshine. Everything is under control.”


“Brian will you hold me?”


“Oh, god,Sunshine.  I will hold you all day and all night if you need it.”  Brian turned and pulled him so close he felt his heart beat.  “I can’t do life without you.” He kissed him with a feather kiss. “I love you.”  


Justin tucked his head into Brian’s chest, “I would never make it without you. What am I going to say to Brinn?”


“You let me deal with her in the morning and after school tomorrow you two will work it out. Now, sleep.”  Justin’s eyelids fluttered shut and he slept in peace.


Brian texted Shelby in the morning and let her know Brinn would be down a little late and she would have her computer but she was not allowed to be on it alone.  He would explain later. Brian went in to her room and gently woke her with a kiss on the forehead. “Good morning, Brinny. What would you like for breakfast?”


“I’m not hungry, Dad.”  She was still very downcast.  


“Come here, Brinny.”  She crawled into his arms.  “Your daddy feels as bad as you do about your fight but he didn’t sleep well so he will talk to you after school, Ok?  I am going to make you some scrambled eggs and toast. You’ll eat them, won’t you?”


“Ok, Dad.  I’ll get ready.”


“I will have your computer for you when you are ready but it is only for school until further notice. Don’t forget to wash your face and brush your teeth.”



After Brian got Brinn off to school he went back to the bedroom with coffee for two.  Justin was sitting up in bed and took the cup offered. Brian gently kissed him after his first sip.  “How are you this morning?”


“I am a little sore this morning.  The size of those really stretch me.  How is Brinn this morning?”


“She just left for Shelby’s.  She has her computer for school but Shelby knows she cannot be left alone with it and Brinn is so scared I doubt she would try something today.  I assured her your love for her hadn’t changed.” Justin sat his coffee down and hugged Brian who set his cup down, too. Brian pressed Justin against the mattress and  took his breath away with a single kiss. When they separated, Brian said, “We need to talk about the agreement my lawyer is drawing up right now. I sent it to him earlier.”  Brian went over the points that were being put into the document.


“Brian, how can we allow that bitch to see our daughter? You know how sneaky she is.  She doesn’t deserve a minute with Brinn!” Justin was getting wound up already.


“Justin, think about it.  If we cut her off, Tina will just figure out another way and Brinn will resent it, resent us. I am going to review this with Brinn after school.  I will tell her the rules and the consequences. Hopefully, if Tina tries to contact her, Brinn will refuse because she doesn’t want to lose contact again. I think you scared the hell out of her which she needed.  You decide how long she is without the phone and internet access. I better get up and get some work done. And you know,” he nuzzled Justin’s neck, “We will know if it’s a girl or boy tonight.”


Justin finally smiled, “I can’t wait.”



Brinn knocked on the door of Gus and Shelby’s house. She heard Shelby call to come in and she entered.  She was so glad she had a sister now that she could talk to. Shelby took one look at Brinn and wondered what happened.


“Hey, Brinny, you don’t look like you are having a good day.”


Brinn dropped her backpack  on the floor and ran to Shelby who opened her arms and dropped to one knee. Brinn held onto her neck and sobbed.  Shelby eventually sat with her legs crossed and had Brinn sit in her lap as she hugged her.  


“Want to tell me about it?”  


“Are you my sister now or my teacher?” Brinn sniffled.  


“Brinn, I am your teacher part of the time but I am your sister all the time. So, what happened?”


“I messed up bad and now Daddy won’t talk to me ever again.  I broke us.” She started sobbing.  


After she had quieted down a little Shelby continued, “What happened, Brinn?”


“Tim helped me set up a secret account that I could talk to my mom.  I knew my dads watched the phone close but they don’t check my computer very often.  Daddy walked in and surprised me and he knew I was being sneaky but he swore at me. He was so mad. He still hasn’t talked to me.  Dad said he would after school but I am so scared I broke us.”


“Oh, sweetie, you could never break your relationship with  your daddy. It is breaking his heart right now. I know it.  Why did you do it, Brinn?”


“Well, Tim and I were looking on Facebook and I thought it would be fun to look up my mom and we found her so I just said Hi and told her it was me.  She said it would be fun if I had my own page so I set one up under a name I made up. Then I hid the app on my phone so I could talk to her all the time.”


“Brinn, why do you think your dads don’t want you talking to her without someone else being around?”


“Because they don’t like her.”


“Brinn, why don’t the like her?”


“Because they don’t trust her.”


“And what happened when you contacted her?”


Brinn thought a moment. “She was sneaky but she didn’t hurt me.”


“Are you in pain right now?” Shelby looked her in the eye. “Pain doesn’t have to hurt physically.”


“My heart has never hurt so much.”


“Your mom caused that.”


“But my dads are being unreasonable when it comes to her.”


“Brinn, the courts said she isn’t a safe parent and I don’t want to speak bad of her but…. Let me ask you a question.  Except for a surprise party or something like that, have your dads ever asked you to hide something from someone you love?”


“My dads would never ask me to do that. That would be wrong.”


“Then why is it Ok for you to do that?”


“I …..” she went silent for a moment. “I think I understand now. Thanks, Shelby.  I love you.” Brinn kissed her cheek. “I can do that. You are my sister, not just my teacher.”


“And I am a very lucky sister.  I love you too, Brinn. Now can you help your pregnant sister off the floor.”  Brinn jumped up and offered her hand. “And now, we are going to do math in the kitchen.”



Tyler spent the day with Paul.  The poor little guy was very stuffy and a bit fussy because of it.  Molly was working in the office downstairs but checked on them from time to time.  At lunch time she locked the business door and went upstairs to her boys. Tyler was sitting in the rocker in the nursery with Paul in his arms. He had fallen asleep with his head on Tyler’s shoulder and when Molly looked at her husband she saw the tears in his eyes.


She lifted Paul out of Tyler’s arms and laid him in his bed. Then she walked over to her husband and offered her hand.  He took it and stood. She led him to their room and as she got on the bed he followed her. She kissed away the tears and kissed him on the lips as he reached down and shoved her skirt up.   He moved down her body and ripped her panties down. He plunged his tongue deep into her making her cry out. He quickly unzipped his fly and slid up her body. Tyler seemed to have gone into his own world as he ravished her body.  He then thrust into her battering her body with every stroke. She rode the wave of power until she couldn’t control herself. She grabbed his neck tightly and together they rode wave after wave. They cried out together and then the tears began to roll down Tyler’s cheeks.  


“I gave him some cold medicine and he  just snuggled into me and called me dada.  He’s only a little younger than Janna was the last time I saw her, the last time I held her.”  Molly held onto her husband and cried along with him. They dozed for a short time and then Tyler said, “You haven’t had lunch and need to go back to work.”


“I closed the shop and left my cell number if somebody really needs something.  I thought my boys might need me the afternoon.”


‘I hope you know I would not have made it through this without you. I plan to read the file.  I just need to but I know it’s going to kill part of me. Please, Taylor, if I am short with you, or seem distant, just know how much I love you and it has nothing to do with you.”


“Oh, honey, I know that but you don’t have to do this alone.  Please, let me share it with you.”


“I….I think I need to do this alone. Afterward, you can read it, or we can read it together. I just can’t do this with you.  Please, understand.”

 

“Whatever you need to do.” She kissed him. “I will be here when you are ready.”


“I’m going to take a shower, join me?” Tyler stood and pulled her close.  “Join me?”

“I wish I could but I hear Paul,” Molly found Paul fussy and wet.  She stripped his clothes off and went back to her room. She walked into the bathroom and let her robe drop to the floor and opened the shower door.  Tyler was surprised at the noise but smiled when he saw them. He reached for Paul and Paul gladly went into his strong arms. Tyler held him against his bare chest. “I decided we could all use a shower and the steam will be good for his cold.  We will need to leave about 6:00 for dinner but until then I declare family time.”



Justin had gone into the studio and literally locked himself in.  He wouldn’t eat breakfast before going out there and at lunch time Brian tried to get him to come to the door but he just yelled for him to go away. “Brinn will be here in two hours, Justin.  Don’t make her look for you.”


Brian started to leave but Justin stopped him by opening the door a few inches. “Baby, call me on the intercom when it’s time, please.”


“Sure, Sunshine.”  Brian sighed. When it rained it poured.  Brian’s phone rang as he entered the house. “Dan, thanks for calling back.  I want a copy of the file on Tyler’s daughter.”


“Brian, I can’t just turn that over to you.  Why would you want it anyway?”


“I want to make sure that fucker is paying for his crime.”


“That isn’t going to help anything, Brian.”


“Dan, who usually gets  the reports you put together?


“Whoever hired the agency.”


“And, who paid for a lot of this search?”


“Damn it, Brian. You know this is a different situation.”


“You’re right but you just told me whoever pays for the search.”


“Brian, Tyler is a great agent.  I don’t want him to quit because...I have to think about this, Brian.”  Dan hung up on him. 


“Fuck!” Brian mumbled as he walked into the house.  



Gus called Shelby midday,  “Hello, Beautiful.”


“Hey, Gussy.  Brinn and I have been doing math in the kitchen all day.  The meal is coming along.”


“Dinner is one of the reasons I’m calling.”


“Gus Kinney, don’t you dare tell me that you can’t…..”


“Calm down.  I actually plan to leave early so hopefully I can make love to you before dinner. I can already taste….”


“Gus, your sister is standing right next to me.  What was the reason you called?”


“Oh, Dan and Marcus are here looking at the site and I want to invite them if you think there is enough food.”


“Sure, I have plenty, and they are like family.  I like that idea. We can make it a little pre wedding party for them, too.  If I think of anything I need I’ll text you.”


“All I need to be deep inside that warm, wet….”


“Goodbye, Gus.”



Shelby texted Brian when Brinn was about to leave.  Brian went to the intercom and buzzed the studio. It took a couple minutes before Justin’s voice came over the monitor.  I’m coming.”   


Justin came in the house covered with paint.  “I need a shower. If Brinn gets here have her wait in her room. I’ll hurry up.”


“Sunshine, you up to doing this?”


“Yes, I’ll let you tell her what the lawyer agreement is.”


“Justin, I can still feel the anger coming off of you.  Are you sure you are ready to talk to Brinn?”


“I need to shower.”  Justin stripped as he walked into the bathroom.


Brinn walked into the house and handed her bag to Brian.  “Here’s my computer, Dad. Is Daddy around?”  


“He will be in your room in just a little bit.  He painted all day so he needed to shower. Come here, Brinny.” Brian dropped to a knee. “Do you know what you are going to say?”


“I plan to apologize. Dad, I owe you an apology, too. Shelby helped me understand why Daddy got so upset.  My mom shouldn’t want me to trick you. That’s not what people who love each other do.”


“That new sister of yours is pretty smart.”


“Don’t you think she will be a good mommy?”


“I think she will be an excellent mom.”


Brinn sat in her room and waited for Justin.  He knocked on the door and then opened it. “Brinn, may I come in?”


“Of course you can, Daddy.” Justin walked in and saw Brinn sitting on the bed, cross legged.


Justin sat on the bed facing her. “Brinn, we need to….”


“Daddy,  I am sorry.  I didn’t understand why it was  wrong until Shelby explained it to me. I love my mom because, well, she’s my mom, but she shouldn’t want me to trick you.  I’m sorry I love her but I will try not to let her trick me again.”


“Oh, Brinny,” he opened his arms and she scampered across the bed to his lap.  She held on to his neck so hard he could barely breathe. “Of course, you should love your mom but your mom doesn’t always have the best ideas.  I am glad Shelby explained that to you. Brinn kissed him several times. “Now, we need to talk about your punishment. No phone or computer for two weeks.  Your phone and computer are both going to have software added that will let your dad and I be able to see everything you look at. And I want you to know I talked to Jim and Mary.


“Oh, Daddy, you didn’t get Tim in trouble dd you?”


“No, but I asked them to explain that there are reasons you can’t have unsupervised contact with her. I assured them he hadn’t done anything really wrong and he shouldn’t be punished in anyway.”


“Daddy,” she snuggled against him. “I do still get to talk to my mom don’t I?”


“Your dad will explain the new rules once your mom has signed them.  If she chooses not to sign, then I am afraid you won’t get to see her for some time.  Do you understand all that?” Brinn nodded. “Good, now what did you and Shelby make for us for dinner?”  


Brian was glad to hear Brinn and Justin having a light conversation when he listened at the door.  He hoped things would be back to normal soon. It was only a couple weeks until Dan and Marcus wedding and then their honeymoon.  If Dan wouldn’t give in, he would figure out some way to get the report while they were gone. Maybe he didn’t need the whole report just what the man’s sentence was and where he was.” 


“Daddy, do you mind if I go paint for a while?  I have a couple hours before getting ready for dinner.”


“That sounds like a great idea.”


“And Daddy, can I send my mom a message, that you read, of course, and tell her why I won’t play her games anymore.”


“Yes, that’s fine.  Why don’t you write it out and then your dad or I can read it before you type it up.  I think your dad and I might take a nap.”


“Daddy, you are so funny.  You and Dad are going to have sex.  I will buzz you on the intercom if there is a problem and tell Dad if he leaves the documents for me I will read through them so I know what the new rules are.”


“Brinn, I love you to the moon and back.  I only want what is best for you.”


“I know, Daddy.  I love you, too.”


Justin needed Brian.  He needed him now. Everything was right again and he wanted to be with his husband.  As soon as Brinn was out of the house, Justin put on his robe and walked to the office. Brian was on the phone when he entered and dropped his robe, locking the door behind him.


“Um, Ted, thanks for the update.  I need to go. Something suddenly came up.”


Ted laughed, “Justin walked in the room?”


“God, I still love this man.” Brian said as he hung up the phone.  As Brian crossed the room he undid his fly. Justin started to drop to his knees but Brian pulled him to him and kissed him. “Brinn?”


“She’s painting and knows to leave us alone.”


“Bless her.” Brian bent him over the desk throwing papers  everywhere. He pressed inward as he reached around Justin and began to stroke his dick.  It was almost painfully hard Brian didn’t move. “What do you want, Sunshine?”


“I want you to make me feel everything.”


Brian looked around and found a rubber band.  He wrapped it around Justin’s cock and balls and then he began to move in and out, slamming him against the desk.  Brian knew he was about to cum so he stopped moving and slowly emptied himself. “Does that feel good, Sunshine? Can you feel my cum seeping deep in you?”


Justin groaned as Brian talked and then Brian reached around and snapped the rubber band so it struck his balls.  He cried out. It felt like a bee had stung him.


“Lay on your back on the desk, feet in the air, legs apart.” Justin followed directions and then Brian began to suck on his penis.  Justin began to weep. The rubber band made it impossible for him to cum but his body shivered for relief. Brian spent time nipping at the skin and licking the tip over and over.  He could taste precum and he wanted more. As he sucked harder Justin began to plead.  


“Baby, please.  It hurts. I can’t….”


“You love taking it.”


“My balls are going to explode. PLEASE.”


Brian reached onto the desk and then Justin saw he had a sharp letter opener. “I hope you can lay still.”  Justin froze as Brian put the blade up against his dick.  


“Please, Baby, it hurts so bad! Get it off.” Now his whole body was shaking.  


Brian bent over and softly said, “I’m cutting it off and then I want you to cum inside me.”  Brian quickly stepped out of his pants and he took a deep breath. He knew Justin would be frantic and have to enter quickly so he focused on relaxing his sphincter. He had Justin stand up and then freed Justin’s cock and balls.  In one motion Justin turned him and thrust him down over the desk as he entered in one swift motion. Unexpectedly, Brian came again as Justin cried out as his whole body convulsed as he emptied himself. He laid his body over Brian’s and laced his fingers with his.


“That was beyond amazing! Are you alright, Baby?”


“I am fine,” he said as he stood, straightening Justin at the same time. Brian turned and collected him into his arms.


“I hope I didn’t interrupt an important phone call.”


“You can interrupt any time, anywhere if we can have sex like that.”


Brian bent down and grabbed his pants. “Do we have time for a bath?  A long, hot soak?” Justin grabbed his robe and headed toward their bedroom.  “I guess that’s a yes.” Brian grabbed Justin’s ass as they walked to their room.



Gus got home around 3:30.  Shelby was pushing something in the oven as he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her torso, placing his hand on her growing belly.  “What can I go for you, Shelly?”


“I think everything is good right now.  I just need to be back in the kitchen by 6:00.”


“Well, then, I think we could use a nap and this clothing is definitely too uncomfortable to wear when we nap.”  Gus pulled her shirt off and undid her fly. “Lay down. I’ll pull these off.” He tossed the pants and he yanked her so her ass was almost hanging off the bed. Gus dropped to his knees and his tongue began probing her bud.  


“Oh, Gus,” Shelby’s voice pitched higher. “Oh, I….think, OH,” She cried out as he worked his thumb into her ass and his mouth claimed her clit.  She came to a full climax and screamed and laughed at the same time. Gus continues to lap up her juices and then drug his tongue all the way up to her chest and started to work on her enlarged nipples.  


“I think I am going to keep you pregnant just for these.  I love your reaction almost as much as I love you.” It wasn’t long before her breathing was erratic again.  This time Gus positioned himself and entered her. He tried to restrain himself but failed miserably as they came at the same time. Gus pulled a blanket up over the two of them and set his alarm for 5:15 before the two of them laid in the spoon position, Gus’ hand protectively on her belly.


People started arriving at the house around 6:15.  Brian and Justin had a glow that only meant one thing but looking around, it looked like most of the couples had found time to play before dinner.  Dan and Marcus were the only ones that looked stressed. Tyler was doing as well as could be expected. Paul seemed to know Tyler needed him and he needed Tyler.   People sat while Molly helped Gus and Shelby bring the food to the table. Brinn sat next to Tyler so she could talk to Paul.  


Justin noticed the positioning and said, “You Ok down there with the kids, Tyler?”


“Ya, it might be the best medicine.”  Throughout the meal there was lots of laughing.  


Dan and Marcus sat at one end and were all over each other.  “Um, you two look like you are ready for the honeymoon before the wedding.”


“We both have been really busy trying to get everything done before the wedding that we have hardly seen each other.” Marcus leaned into Dan as Dan kissed his cheek. He then turned Marcus’ face and kissed him sweet and lingeringly.  Marcus’ hand went to Dan’s lap.


“Um, guys, I have a feeling you better stop now.”  Justin said while Brian pulled Dan away from Marcus.  Everyone laughed. As the dishes were cleared everyone felt the excitement in the air. Brinn had come to sit on Justin’s lap with Brian next to them.  


You could feel the excitement in the air as a cake was set in the  middle of the table. Gus began to talk, “We are so glad you could join us tonight.  I know everyone is really busy and it is a Monday night so we won’t keep you much longer but In between the layers of this cake  There is mousse. It will be either strawberry or blueberry. We are very excited so here it goes.”


Together they brought the knife down but the cake was facing away from their guests so even as the pulled the first slice out only Molly could see. “It’s PINK! It’s a girl!”  Everyone cheered. Molly jumped up and kissed both of them. Everyone took turns with hugs and kisses and Molly took over cutting the cake and passing it out. As she set a piece of cake in front of Tyler she kissed him.   “Are you alright, honey?”


“I’m fine.  I am happy for them. I love you.”  He kissed her and then kissed the top of Paul’s head who had fallen sound asleep on his lap.


The party went on for another half hour but then people started leaving.  Molly and Tyler left when Paul woke and was very fussy. Next, Dan and Marcus slipped out as Dan was saying goodbye to Gus and Shelby Brian overheard Dan say, “Who would have thought when we pulled off that case that you two would be married and expecting a baby?”


“Well, in less than a month you will be an old married man, too.” Dan and Marcus left and soon Brian and Justin were getting Brinn ready to go home, too. 


Brian gave Gus a hug, “What did Dan mean when he said you worked a case?”


“Brian, let’s leave these two alone.  Shelby, I am sending the cleaning lady up here tomorrow morning.  Put the food away but leave the mess for her. Brinn, zip up your coat.”  Justin hurried them out of the house.


“Justin, you know something.”


“Brian, why don’t you tell Brinn  what the lawyer’s document says.” The rest of the walk home Brian talked to Brinn.  She agreed that it was fair after her mom had tried to fool her.


“I will ask Shelby if I can write my mom a letter for English tomorrow. Then I will let you read it before we send it.”  


“That is a great plan.” Justin scooped Brinn up in his arms and carried her the rest of the way. “It won’t be long and you will be too big to do this with.”


Brinn, hugged him tight.  I’ll never be too old to hug you, will I?”


“Never and you will never be too big to sit on my lap.”  


As they entered the house Brian pulled Brinn from Justin and hugged her tightly.  “Why don’t you go get ready for bed and read for a little bit. One of us will be in to say goodnight in about 30 minutes.”


“Ok, Dad.” Brinn went to her bedroom and Justin started to head to the laundry room.


“Stop right there, Justin.  You have some explaining to do.  This is not the first time I caught something between Dan and Gus that I couldn’t explain.”


“Brian, it is no big deal. I think something went on….”


“Justin, fuck, don’t treat me like an idiot,” Brian blocked him from leaving. “What happened?”


“Brian, let it go,” he tried to walk past him but Brian grabbed his arm.


“Something went on in my family that I was kept in the dark about.” Brian said in a low threatening voice. “Justin, what case did Gus do with Dan?”


“Brian, is this really the way you want to celebrate our granddaughter?  Is this what you want to remember about this night?” He reached up with his free hand, and then Brian let go of his arm as Justin’s hands linked behind his head.  “I would much rather,” he bit Brian’s chin, “much rather,” he ran his tongue up to Brian’s ear as he moved one hand from the back of his neck to his crotch where he gently started massaging.  He brought the other hand down and undid Brian’s fly and then reached in and continued the massage skin to skin.


“Fuck!” Brian mumbled as he devoured his mouth.  


By the time they separated Justin said, “I’ll go say good night to Brinn.  You get ready for us. I have been very, very bad and I need to be punished and I mean really punished.”


Brian growled low in his throat. “Damn your power over me.”


Ten minutes later Justin left Brinn’s room and went to his own.  He wondered if it was smart to do this tonight when Brian was so keyed up but he could take anything Brian would deal out. He entered and found Brian standing naked in the room.  “Stop,” Brian said as he walked in. He walked over to Justin with scarves in his hand. He quickly blindfolded him and then tied his hands in front of him. “I am walking you to the bed and you are going to lay on your back holding your junk. I don’t want to hurt that package.”


Justin does as he is told.  Brian started at his shoulders and began to lightly strike him.  Justin wasn’t sure what it was but it almost felt like a riding crop.  Brian was usually scared of that after he had forced him to take it too far years ago.  Brian was upset but Justin knew he would never really hurt him. Brian laid blows randomly and eventually, they weren’t as comfortable anymore.  Brian then hit the soles of his feet several times which made him cry out.  


Brian had never  been so turned on. “Turn over,” he said low and threatening. Brian had a vibrator ready.  He pressed it past Justin’s sphincter and steadily inserted the long thin toy. When he knew it was deep inside him he turned it on.  Justin sucked in his breath and then the real punishment started. They no longer discussed safe words before starting. They both knew them.  Brian started striking him. Most of them landed on his ass and upper legs but every once in a while Brian landed one unexpectedly higher or lower. Justin’s backside was  now crimson and tears ran down his cheeks but he hadn’t said anything. 


Justin’s whole body was now shivering from the pain and the vibration. Brian forgot himself. What the hell was his family hiding.  Forgetting what he was doing, Brian went back to Justin’s feet and after a couple hard strikes Justin couldn’t hold it anymore. “Oh, god, Gus, Brian. Gus.”


Brian took in a deep breath and threw the crop, “Oh, Sunshine…..”  he grabbed some oil and rubbed it first on Justin’s ass. Soon Justin was moaning but not because of the pain.  Brian then went to his shoulders and started working the oil all the way down his body and spent time rubbing the soles of his feet.  Brian now flipped Justin and positioned him. He slowly pulled out the vibrator and then entered himself, slamming him over and over. Justin’s hands soon were filled with his own cum and he cried out over and over as Brian thrust over and over until he, too, climaxed.  He fell on top of Justin and kissed him deeply. He rolled off and untied Justin’s hands. As he pulled Justin to him he asked, “You ok?”


“I’m beyond ok,” he snuggled closer yet.

 

“Sleep now.  Tomorrow you have a lot of explaining to do.”