- Text Size +

Chapter 22 


Justin woke up early and his whole body ached.  He got out of bed as quietly as he could and almost cried out as he stood up on his feet.  His feet screamed at him as he walked to the bathroom, shutting the door. He ran the tub full of hot water and turned on the jets and dropped his head back, letting his muscles relax the best he could.  He remembered every touch from last night and he could feel himself responding. He reached down and began to slowly stroke his growing cock. His eyes were closed and he had drifted into another place mentally when he felt a hand gently move his hand out of the way and then lips met his.  Justin’s eyes fluttered open and he was looking into Brian’s concerned eyes.


“Hey, Sunshine, I woke up and you weren’t there and when you didn’t come back, I came looking and,” he smiled at Justin’s erection, “This is what I walk into.  Let’s finish this off for you.” Brian used his skillful hand. He kept stroking Justin with one hand while the other moved lower and he slowly moved in and out of his bud.  Soon Justin arched and released a torrent of cum. He leaned forward and put a hand behind Brian’s head and met his lips.  


“You are so good to me.” After a couple more kisses Justin asked, “Join me?” 


Brian got in and sat behind Justin, wrapping his arms around him.  “Do you want to tell me now or wait until Brinn is with Shelby?”


“Baby, why don’t you, for once in your life, let it go? No one was harmed. It is over.” Justin started to get up but between Brian pulling him back and his feet hurting, he relaxed back again. “Please, leave my feet alone from now, Ok?” he said very gently, not wanting Brian to feel bad.  “I had no idea how much that would hurt today and I know you didn’t either.” He kissed Brian’s arm that was close to his mouth.


“Oh, Sunshine, I wish you didn’t enjoy that so much.  Is there something I can do to make it feel better? Would massaging them help?”


“I don’t think so.  They will be fine in a day or two.  I will wear shoes or padded socks.”


“You are trying to distract me. Justin what did Gus and Dan do?”


“I wasn’t there, Brian.”


“No, my guess is you were home distracting me.”


“Let me distract you now, Baby,” he scooted back rubbing against him.


“Go sit at the other end of the tub.”  Brian ordered him. Justin turned to face him and their legs entwined. “Now talk.”


“There isn’t much to say.  Keegan McCarty had you by your balls and those balls are mine so we took care of it.”


Brian sat there with his mouth open.  “What did Gus and Dan do?”


“Dan did his research, knowing Keegan spent time at the club when you weren’t around so Gus went in there.  He was monitored the whole time by Dan and Shelby. “I wasn’t there, Brian.”


Brian started standing up, “Well, I guess I will go ask Gus then and Shelby if she was there.”


“Brian, you can’t….”


“Don’t you dare tell me what I can and can’t do.” He was out of the tub and Justin did his best to get out after him but he couldn’t move quickly on his sore feet. “Damn, Sunshine.” Brian grabbed a towel and wrapped it around Justin and then picked him up and dropped him on the bed.  He pulled on sweats and a sweatshirt. “I’m going for a run. I’ll have coffee with Gus.”


“Brian, please….” but he was talking to the air. He hobbled to his closet and found the extra fluffy slippers which he rarely wore because they were too warm.  Today the padding was perfect. As long as he didn’t move his feet oddly, he could barely feel the pain. He walked across the hall to Brinn’s room. He entered her room and laid next to her, snuggling up close.  


“Good morning, Brinny.  Is it alright if I snuggle with you for a few minutes before you get up?”


She turned and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck.  “Sure, Daddy. You and Dad didn’t have a fight, did you?”


“No, sweetie.  I guess you could say we had a little disagreement but not a fight at all.”


“That’s good.  I don’t like it when you two fight because both of you hurt when you are mad at each other.”


“You are right.  We really do hurt when we are angry but this was more like when someone hogs the blankets.  We don’t like it at the time but you don’t remember once you are up or snuggling again.” Brinn giggled as he kissed her neck playfully.


“Daddy, you need to shave.  Does Dad like it when you have scratchy whiskers or do you like Dad’s scratchy beard?” 


For a moment Justin thought about the feel of Brian’s stubble on his inner legs and he had to slide a bit away from Brinn. Just the thought of it turned him on, “I  do like it sometimes. What would you like for breakfast?”


“May I have waffles?” 


“Sure! Do you want bacon or sausage?”


“No, thank you.  Some scrambled eggs?”


“Sounds good.”


“Daddy?”


“Yes, Brinn?”


“I’m so glad you forgive easily. I love you.”

“Oh, Brinny,” Justin was so choked up  he couldn’t talk. He hugged her and left the room.



Brian jogged over to Gus, thinking about what he was going to say.  How the hell did Justin and Dan let Gus do that? He knocked on the door and waited.

“Pops, you’re up and out early?”


“Got a cup of coffee for your dad?”


“Sure, but I am betting that isn’t why you came down here.”  Gus got him a cup of coffee and handed it to him. “What’s up? You wouldn’t stop by this early if there wasn’t something you wanted to talk about.”


“Is Shelby up?”


“I think she’s showering. Well, she is probably out by now.”


Shelby appeared in the doorway, naked. “Gus, who are you…. Oops!”  She ducked back into the bedroom.


“Isn’t she gorgeous? Her body is like a new playground every day.  New curves, new valleys.”


“Of course she is beautiful.  But those curves never did anything for me although now that those curves hold my grandchild.  Oh, I mean, granddaughter. A granddaughter that wouldn’t be here if you had gotten yourself killed with Dan.  What the hell were you thinking? I asked Justin what happened and all he would say was that he wasn’t there so he didn’t know what happened.  I don’t believe him for a minute. He wouldn’t have risked your life without knowing what was happening.”


“Pops, the truth is, Dan did keep some things from Dad because he knew he wouldn’t approve.”


“Tell me the whole story.”


“Pops, why? It’s over and we are all fine.  Our family is happy and growing. Why do you need…”


“I need to know what my family is up to and I need to know I can protect them.”


“We obviously can take care of ourselves. I’m here.  And if Dan hadn’t come in it would still have been worth it….damn. I have to go. Leave it, Pops.”


“What do you mean if Dan hadn’t…” but Gus was gone.


“FUCK!” Brian yelled at the top of his lungs.


“Brian? Are you alright?” Shelby came down the last few steps.  “You know every time I come down those stairs I look at this beautiful home that Gus built for me, for the family we hoped for and I thank God for him and for all of you.  Your family is so strong. All of you are. I don’t think you give Gus and Justin enough credit sometimes.”


“Shelby, what do you know about what happened in New York?”


“I know everything because I listened to it all go down. Dan tried to talk Gus out of it but he insisted.  Let me text Justin and tell them I will be a little late. I am guessing Brinn doesn’t have her phone back yet?”  Brian shook his head. She texted and then started scrambling some eggs. “I wish Gus would let me make him breakfast but he always grabs something in town.  He says he isn’t hungry in the morning. Bacon or sausage?”


“Shelby I am not...I did not come…”


“Shut up, Brian, and listen for a change and, yes, I can get by with that because I am carrying your granddaughter.”


“Bacon.”


“It was carefully planned but Dan said he would play the part  and try to get picked up by McCarty but that wasn’t his MO. He liked young boys. Gus fit the part and he wanted to get him for you.  He knew whatever this guy thought he had on you it didn’t change who you were. You were his father and he would do anything for you because he learned that from you and from Justin.” She flipped the bacon and got out some bread for toast. “Gus was wired so we could hear him and see most of what he was.  McCarty went for Gus immediately. The asshole drugged Gus and it almost went bad when we lost him for a few minutes but Dan does his job well.” Shelby put a plate of food in front of Brian. “I am guessing I know why you feel the need to be in charge. You didn’t have anyone there for you so you need to be there for everyone you love but have you ever thought that those that love you want to be there for you?” She brought another cup of coffee to Brian, inhaling the scent of the coffee.  “I have been trying now to drink this but it smells so good. I have herbal tea. “


They both ate a few bites. “What did McCarty do to him?” 


“Other than drugging him, and attempting to touch him, nothing happened to your son.”


“But if they don’t need me, what good am I to them.”


“Are you serious, Brian? You are the head of this family.  Without your part in this family there would be no family but you need to let them do for you, too.”


“They would do just fine without me.”


“Brian, don’t underestimate yourself.  Yes, they might survive but surviving isn’t living.  I heard a short exchange between you and Dan about Tyler.  Has Tyler read the report?”


“I don’t know but I want to read it.  I need to know where the guy ended up.  He deserves to be dead but I need to make sure he is at least locked up for good.”


“Brian, that is Tyler’s family and his fight.  Don’t hurt him by overstepping your bounds. Let him be the head of his family.”


Shelby stood and cleared the table. “I better get going. Your daughter doesn’t like to wait.”


“Shelby, did you mean everything you said?”


“Brian, I didn’t tell you anything you didn’t know. They love you and you all need each other.  Let someone else be the hero once in a while.” Shelby kissed Brian’s cheek. “Run home and tell Brinn to start on her math.  I can’t help her with that anyway. She is so much smarter than me.”


“Shelby, you have done an amazing job with her.  I don’t know what we would have done without you.”


“Well, now you are stuck with me for life. We are family.”  Shelby hugged Brian. “I love you, Pops.” She turned and left him standing as she went upstairs.


“Shelby?”  She stopped and looked down at him.  “I love you, too.” Brian walked out the door and headed for home.  When he arrived back home, Brinn was waiting at the door. “Good Morning, beautiful.” He picked her up and kissed her. “Shelby said you should go start your math and she will be there in a few minutes.”


“You were at Gus and Shelby’s?”


“Ya, I needed to talk to Gus and then she made me breakfast.  She is a very smart woman.”


Brinn giggled, “Not in math. Bye Dads,” and she was gone.  


Justin was sitting by the counter and Brian walked over and took him in his arms.  “I love you. I know I can be overbearing but I do it because I love you. I love all of you and I just want to make sure you are all safe.”


“I know, Baby.  But sometimes you have to let us take care of you. If you sit down, I would love to take care of you right now.” Justin shoved Brian backward and unzipped his fly pulling out his cock. He lowered his mouth.  Brian sighed as he felt the warm familiar sensation as Justin tenderly made love to him with his mouth. He stood when he finished and Brian pulled him against him.


“Let’s go to bed for the day.  I want to touch every inch of you.  Let me pamper you. I want to kiss your bruises. I want to,” he dipped his tongue in Justin’s ear and drug his mouth lower as his hands came up under his robe, cupping each of his cheeks and let his finger start massaging his bud. As he pulled Justin close he opened his robe and their cocks moved against each other. Brian’s mouth moved back to his ear. “I want to make love to you, Sunshine.”


They both jumped as there was a knock on the door. Justin, facing the door, grabbed his robe closed and looked up to see Dan standing there. He waved him in as he pulled up Brian’s pants and said, “I will be in the bedroom.” He walked, not so quickly, toward the hall.


“I hear you are stirring up trouble, Kinney.”  Dan said as he walked to the coffee pot and poured himself a cup.  “I ran into Gus. What questions do you still have after drilling your husband and son?”


“What the hell were you  doing bringing my kid into my shit.” Brian flared at his friend.


“Justin came to me for help.  You had refused, again, to ask for help in the first place so we had to bail you out after you were in deep.  If you would have come to me right away, Gus wouldn’t have been in that situation.”


“I had it under control.”


“You were killing yourself and Justin with lies, not to mention your kids feel everything you do.”


Brian was quiet. “I could have handled it.”


“Maybe you could but why draw it out when you have people who love you who wanted to help?”


Brian got quiet and looked Dan in the eyes, “Over those months we were together, we shared a bed, we….you didn’t mention it.”


“Don’t give me that.  You are with Justin every day and he never told you.”


“Justin wasn’t actually there.”


“Knock it off, Brian. When are you going to realize that the world can run without you.  I love you, my friend, but you need to realize the wonderful family you created is very capable because you gave them those skills.” Dan put his hand on Brian’s shoulder,  “Let them use them. I didn’t want Gus to do it when I had all the details but he wouldn’t back out. I love Gus like a son.”


“Dan, I know you have always protected my family for me.”


“And just because I know somehow you  would turn this around that I owed you and maybe I do.” He handed Brian a thumb drive. “Brian, that man, no I can’t even call him that, is really messed up and after reading this file, you will never want to leave Brinn out of your sight. I have made my living on messed up situations and I can’t get this one out of my head.” Dan turned away from Brian. “That little girl went through so much.  It is probably better that she isn’t alive. She could never be normal after that.” He turned and looked at Brian again, “Please don’t tell Tyler I said that. I shouldn’t have said that.” Brian had never seen Dan look like that. “And Brian, don’t do anything stupid with that information. This is not your battle to fight.” Dan hugged and kissed Brian. “I need you in a couple weeks for my wedding. I can’t believe I am getting married.” Dan left mumbling  to himself about his life.


Brian looked at thumb drive and then thought about Justin in their bedroom.  He stuck the memory stick in his pocket and went to find his husband. When they finally got up at lunch time they ate and Justin headed to the studio while Brian went to his office to look at the report.  



Paul was feeling much better so he had gone downstairs with Molly and Tyler went into the home office.  Dan had sent Tyler a digital copy of the file so he had locked up the hard copy and now he pulled up the file on the computer.  When Molly came up at lunch she found the office door locked.  


“Tyler, I’m getting some lunch for Paul and me.  Do you want something?”  


Faintly, she heard Tyler say, “I’m not hungry.”


That wasn’t normal but maybe he had eaten something recently but when she came back up from the shop at 3:00, he was still locked in there. “Honey, are you alright in there?”


“Taylor, just leave me alone. I just need time alone.”


Molly was worried.  She called Justin and when he didn’t answer she left a message to call her. She had barely set her phone down and it rang.  Brian. “Hey, I just called your husband and he didn’t answer,” Molly said to Brian.


“That’s funny.  That’s what I was going to say. Is Tyler there or did he go into the office today?”


“Brian, I am really worried about him.  That’s why I was calling Justin. He went into our office  this morning and he won’t come out. Brian, I think he is reading the file.”


“Damn, I’m coming over.  I got a copy of the file today.  He shouldn’t be facing that alone but I am sure he doesn’t want you to see the details.  I am on my way.” Brian scribbled a note to Justin saying he went into town and he would explain later. He also told him to call Molly.


Twenty minutes later he pulled up to the apartment and went up the stairs.  He knocked and a worried Molly holding Paul answered the door. Brian heard banging coming from the direction of the office.  “I am so glad you’re here. This started about ten minutes ago. He won’t answer me. I’m scared, Brian.”


“Do you have a spare keep for the office?”


“Yes, I was just trying to give him space and now I’m too scared to go in there. I  know he wouldn’t hurt me but….”


“Give me the key and take Paul downstairs. No reason for him to be scared.” Brian hugged Molly and kissed Paul’s strawberry blond hair. Molly nodded and left the room.  Brian went to the door and unlocked it. “Tyler, it’s Brian. I am coming in.” It got silent on the other side of the door.


“Brian, I don’t want to see anyone.”


“I didn’t ask if you did. I told you I was coming in.” Brian opened the door to find Tyler standing in the middle of the small room with papers all around him and a wild look in his eyes.


“Just get out of here.  I just want to be alone.”


“Well, you are scaring the hell out of your family.  I sent them downstairs. Paul was clinging to Molly.”


Tyler’s shoulders sagged. “Poor baby.  I have to be the worst father ever. I let one get killed and then scare my other one.”


Brian shut the door behind him in case Molly and Paul came back upstairs. “You want to talk about it? The report?” Tyler’s eyes went wide and flickered with something Brian couldn’t read. ”I came across a copy of it and don’t bother asking.”


“It had to be Dan. He had no right….”


“Well, actually, legally I did have the right.  I own a small percentage of the business and I paid for some of the search.” Tyler’s fists clenched but then he looked Brian in the eye and dropped back on a chair behind him. His head fell into his hands and he wept.  


“How could anyone do that to a little girl? Why didn’t I fight to find her at the time?  She died because I didn’t check on her.”


“Tyler, you left her with her loving mother.  You were young and you did try but didn’t have money to spend tracking her down.”


“Brian, did you read what she went through, my baby girl.  That animal…” Brian sat in a chair close to Tyler and reached out and took his hand.


“Tyler we can ‘what if’ all day.  The best thing we can do for your daughter, for Janna, is to make sure he is never free to do it again. Are you going to go see him?” 


“I want to castrate him and then …. I doubt they would even let me see him.”


“If you want to see him I will find a way and I will go with you.  If you don’t want to see him but want him to suffer more, I might be able to work that out, too.  Whatever you want Tyler, I will support you. Honestly, I was ready to call in a favor but I was reminded today by a couple people today that I  can’t control the world and other people need to have the satisfaction of devising their own solutions.”


“Brian, he can never pay enough.”


“He was never charged in Janna’s death. Do you want to pursue him?  He could be sent back to North Carolina and face the murder charges but he is already been convicted here.  Would you like to talk to an attorney? I have a good one on retainer.”


“Let me talk to Molly.  I don’t want her to know the details but I want her opinion.  I...I just can’t think straight right now.” Tyler stood and Brian stood next to him. He wrapped his arms around Tyler and the younger man hugged him back. “Thanks, Brian.  I guess needed to talk about it more than I thought.”


“Tyler, anytime you need to talk or anytime you need someone to just sit, call me.” The men separated.  “Are you alright, now? I mean, you will never be alright but…”


“I’ll done wrecking stuff. I need to go talk to Molly.  I am sure she is worried.”


“I bet I have a Taylor looking for me, too.  Taylor’s are pretty special people.”


“Oh, yes, I am so fortunate to have found her even when she’s a pain in the ass.”


“They are definitely not the easiest people to live with sometimes but they are so worth it.”


“I will not argue with that.”  


Brian put an arm around his shoulders as they walked out.  Molly had come back upstairs with Paul who was eating dinner.   Tyler walked over to her and took her in his arms. “I am sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you or worry you.” He kissed her and then moved to Paul and cuddled the little boy against him.  “Daddy is so sorry I scared you?” 


Brian squeezed Molly from behind.  “I’ll leave you now but if he needs anything, just call me.”

Molly turned and kissed his cheek. 


“Thank you, Brian.  I didn’t know what to do.”


“We are always here if you need us. Did you talk to Justin?”


“Ya, I told him you were here and i will let him know you are on your way home.”  


When Brian arrived home, Brinn had already eaten.  “Hi, Baby. Molly said Tyler had a melt down.”


“Understandable considering what he had just read. He  just needed to talk and he didn’t want Molly to be put through it.”


“You’re a good man, Brian Kinney.”


“I thought I proved that to you several times this morning. Where is Brinn?”


There was a documentary Shelby wanted her to watch for class tomorrow and it would have gotten kind of late if she started it when we finished so you are stuck with me.” Justin smiled at him.


“I would like to stick…”


“Can you keep your mind out of the bedroom for 10 minutes?”


“It doesn’t have to be in the bedroom.”


“Brian, what happened with Tyler?”


“He had to process what he read and the fact I had read the file, he could talk to me.  Justin, what happened to that little girl,” Brian held onto him tightly. “He is the vilest of the vile.  What he did to that little girl…”

Justin kissed him. “Why did you have to read that?”


“You  wouldn’t understand, Sunshine.  You are to good. I just want to help Tyler find peace. I told him I’d go to the prison with him when he is ready.”


“Why would he want to do that? The man is locked up for life.”


“So if Brinn had died when she was kidnapped?”


Justin physically shivered. “I would have been at the jail every chance I got to make sure her life was as miserable as possible. Ok, I get it.”


“He violated her in every imaginable way but he kept moving.  Everytime they were getting close, he would move her again. Of course, that was after he killed Peggy Sue.”


“I really need to forget. I need to be distracted. Who am I kidding.  I will never forget what that bastard did.”


“Let’s eat some dinner and then we can see what distractions we can come up with.  Maybe it is your turn for some play?”


“I know I wouldn’t mind that big cock of yours shoved so far up my…?”  Brian groaned thinking about it.”


“You could get yourself ready while I get dinner on the table.”


“No, I don’t think so.  Do you think he prepared her little body….”


“Brian, you can’t do this to yourself.”


“I promise I will get it out of my system tonight. Just let me wallow in it for tonight.”


Justin set the plates on the table and pulled Brian’s body against him.  “You got it, Baby. Tonight's your night. I will do what you ask when you ask but only tonight.”


Justin didn't like the look that came over him.  He had always liked a good spanking but for Brian it was reverting to his childhood punishments and that didn’t do anyone any good.  It had been over 10 years since the last time Brian insisted on that but he got the feeling Brian might feel he needed it tonight. They both ate in silence and Brian helped clean up the kitchen.  Justin kept an eye on him. They washed up the few dishes that were there and as Brian put them away Justin saw him looking through the drawer.


“Brian, what are you looking for?”


“Justin, I’m sorry but  I need it tonight. I deserve it tonight! Who the hell do I think I am?  A god? I had no right to read that file. I was trying to be better than….I don’t know.  My mom always said I thought I was more important, more special than everyone else. Justin, I am and grown ass man and my mom has been dead 10 years and she still haunts me.” Brian started to sob silently, laying his head on the counter, his body was wracked with emotion.


“Come on, Baby. Let’s go to bed.” as he stood to hold on to Justin, he pulled a spatula out of the drawer.  Justin didn’t fight him. They walked to their room and Justin kissed him lightly. I am saying goodnight to Brinn.  Do you want to shower or take a bath? I will be right back.” He brushed his lips across Brian’s and walked to Brinn.

“Hey, Brinny, your dad and I woke up early and he has a headache so we are going to bed early.  How much time is left on your show?”


“15 minutes. Dad’s not sick is he?”


“No he isn’t sick. It is just a headache. You finish that and then get to bed.”


“Alright, Daddy.  Kiss Dad for me,” she giggled.  “I know you will do that. Love you.”


“We love you, too, Sweetheart.”


Justin returned to their room and found Brian on his knees leaning over the bed.  Justin sat next to him on the bed. “I am not going to do it, Brian. I told you I would never punish you again because you don’t deserve it. You never did.  You are an amazing husband, father, friend… Don’t let your past haunt you. Think to the future. We have a granddaughter on the way and her granddads are both worth loving.”  Justin got up and got the lube. He put it on his dick and on Brian’s ass hole and then he began to enter him. He thrust in hard and fast but then slowed and completed long deliberate strokes. “We all need you and we need you overpowering sometimes.” He adjusted his angle adding friction to his prostate. “And Tyler needed you today and probably will again. Love yourself, Baby, because we do.”  Justin increased his speed and then they came together. “Life just wouldn’t be worth it without you.”


An hour later, they had touched and kissed for some time before they just laid there.  “Sunshine, you awake?”


Justin reached for him and stroked his cheek. “Yes, Baby.”


“Thank you. I really thought I had gotten over this but….my childhood was a vacation compared to that little girl’s life.  I just can’t comprehend that kind of abuse.’


“The only thing we can do for Janna now is remember her and maybe start an organization to help other kids in that situation.  We could help fund it. We could have two divisions. We could help with the searches as well as rehabilitate the children who are recovered and of course have a fund for the children like Janna who don’t make it.”


“Oh, Sunshine, yes.  Do you think Shelby would be interested in working on this?  She could work part time out of their house and maybe Becca would be interested, too.  With their backgrounds they are perfect for this.”


“If Becca wants to face her own childhood.  I think she will want to but she will have to face a lot of her own life.  Maybe she could help Tyler if he wants to talk to someone or at least suggest someone out here.”  Justin’s hand had started roaming downward and was now gently squeezing Brian’s balls and he moved down his body so he could take them, one at a time, into his mouth.  Brian groaned as Justin gently sucked on them. When he wrapped his hand around his cock and brushed his thumb over the top, Brian tried to pull him up but Justin wasn’t moving yet. “I want to taste you first,” Justin’s tongue flicked over the tip and Brian fought to keep control. 


This time he didn’t let Justin choose.  “I need to be in your ass. I need to feel ….”


Justin offered Brian his back but Brian rolled him to his back and put his legs on his shoulders.  As he entered he looked into Justin’s eyes, he entered him. “I would not be the person I am without you.” He kissed him.  As he came, he shouted, “We won’t forget her!”


As they curled up to go to sleep,  Justin stroked Brian’s cheek, “Feel better?”


“Much, Sunshine. I need to go check on Brinn.”


“Ok, I love you.”


“I love you too,”


Justin woke up a half hour later feeling chilly.  Where was Brian? He got out of bed and put the slippers on his sore feet.  He walked across the hall and looked in. He had to smile. Brian had Brinn pulled close and both were sound asleep.  That was the best medicine for him right now. He softly closed the door and sprawled out in the big, cold bed by himself.



“Dad? What are you doing here?”  Brinn snuggled up to Brian. She rubbed her cheek against Brian’s.  “I am not sure why Daddy likes that scratchy stuff but he says he does. Why are you here, Dad? You didn’t have a fight with Daddy. did you?”


“No, Sweetheart.  I was just feeling bad thinking about Janna and I needed my best girl.  Is that Ok?”


“Of course it is Dad,” She wrapped her arms around his neck and he held her close for a few minutes.  


“Daddy and I will be leaving tomorrow.  Are you ready for your visit with Gus and Shelby”


“I am, Shelby said I could paint a picture on one of the walls in the baby’s room.  Daddy marked out some spots because he is going to paint a bunch of them.”  


“Well, Brinny, I better go see your daddy because I didn’t tell him I was going to sleep in here.”


“I hope he isn’t worried.”


“Knowing your daddy he peaked in on us. I will let him know you are getting ready for school.”


“Ok, and why don’t you go do whatever it is that Daddy likes with your prickly beard.”


“I might just do that.” He kissed her and got out of bed.


He crossed the hall and found Justin spread eagle on the bed.  He moved under the blankets and then slid up between Justin’s legs.  He rubbed his stubble on Justin’s inner thighs and then against his ball sack. Justin’s fingers dug into Brian’s hair and Brian began licking the base of his cock. Justin sighed as Brian feasted.



Brian and Justin boarded their plane along with the grooms.  Judith had planned to go with them but she had to change her plans and would fly in the morning of the wedding.  Brian and Justin got a suite across the hall from the grooms. And once the plane landed in Mexico both couples got settled in their rooms and planned to meet on the beach for rehearsal  and then have dinner together.  


Marcus and Dan entered their suite and Dan took in a deep breath.


“Darling, you aren’t having second thoughts are you?  I mean this all happened fairly quickly. We didn’t know each other a year ago.”


“Red, I have never been so sure about anything.  I just wonder if I am best for you. You are so much younger than I am and you’re,” he walked over to him and laid his hand on Marcus’ cheek. “I love you so much, I…” 


Marcus reached for him and pulled him close. His mouth was met by Dan’s and his heart sang.  He didn’t know what living was before he kissed Dan the first time. And love? He had never imagined it could be like this.  He began to unbutton Dan’s shirt. He dropped a kiss on Dan’s chest as he opened the shirt. He tugged it out of the waistband and as he undid the last button he pushed the shirt off Dan’s shoulders.  He then opened Dan’s fly and after he pushed the pants and briefs down he shoved Dan backward so he landed on the bed.  


Marcus stripped off his own pants and looked at Dan.  “This is how much I need you. Not just now, always and damn it, you are the best thing that could have ever happened to me.”  Marcus dropped to his knees and began to run his tongue along the valley between Dan’s cheeks and soon he was focusing on Dan’s puckered bud.


“God, Marcus, what are you doing to me?” Marcus began to stroke Dan’s cock and when Marcus moved his mouth to Dan’s cock and inserted his finger inside and stroked Dan’s prostate, Dan moaned deep in his throat as Marcus now skilled mouth brought him more pleasure than he knew was possible. As he sucked first one ball and than the other, Dan cried out fighting for control.  Marcus moved his mouth back on Dan’s cock and after taking the whole thing in his mouth he thrust several times with his fingers and Marcus swallowed all Dan had to offer. When Dan had calmed down, Marcus lubed his cock and then slowly but steadily entered Dan. I could never imagine how good this feels. No woman ever did anything for me and just the thought of you drives me insane.  Don’t ever doubt you are the only man, the only person I ever want to be with.” It was Marcus’ turn to grunt and filled Dan.  



Brian and Justin met Dan and Marcus on the beach at 4:00 along with the officiant.  The wedding was going to be short and sweet with Brian and Justin standing up them. Dan had no family but a couple of his long time agents were coming down.  He had invited Molly and Tyler but under the circumstances they chose to stay home. After the walk through the four men went to dinner. Brian had arranged for a private room at the best restaurant in town. Brian and Justin told stories about Dan in the early days.  They laughed and ate and drank tequila. And as the evening came to a close, they walked back to the hotel along the beach.  


As they neared the hotel Justin said,“You know, you shouldn’t share the room tonight.  You shouldn’t see each other until the wedding tomorrow.” 


“Hell with that,” Brian pulled him close, “If you think we are sleeping in different rooms because of an old wives’ tale you are full of shit.”


“Dan, Marcus, it’s your choice not his.  Don’t listen to his shit. What do you want to do?”


“Dan, I think we should follow tradition, but if I’m not wrong, we have an hour before our wedding day and you and I could…”


“Oh, yes, we could and we will,” Dan pulled Marcus close.  “Brian, looks like we will be bunking together tonight.”


“Dan, are you sure that is smart?  I mean…” Brian questioned. “I mean Marcus and Justin…”


“Like you and Dan haven’t?”  


Dan and Marcus walked on to their room. Over his shoulder, Dan said, “I trust my soon to be husband. You two fight it out and we will see you at Midnight which is an hour and a half from now.”


“We will be there, Dan, and obviously you can trust us.  Marcus loves you not me and for some reason I keep this asshole around.”


“Go fuck yourself, Taylor!”  Dan and Marcus jogged toward the hotel.  


“Fuck me yourself, Coward!”  Brian dove toward him but he had figured he would.  Justin sprinted down the beach with Brian right behind him.


“Coward, am I? We’ll see who’s  a coward when I catch your puny ass and stick my dick as far up your….” Justin tripped and ended up sprawled out in the sand seconds later.  Brian dropped to the sand next to him, “Come here, Sunshine.” Justin moved into his arms.  


“Puny ass?” He brought his lips to Brian’s. After some time Justin separated from him.  “Make love to me, Baby?”


“Are you  sure, Sunshine? I mean sand isn’t going to feel…”


“Make love to me.” Brian pulled his shirt off and undid his pants while Justin undid his. 


“Justin, roll on your stomach and stick that gorgeous ass in the air.” He had turned his T shirt inside out and did his best to make sure there was no sand on his penis and he entered him.  Brian put a hand on either side of Justin’s shoulders and he carefully began to move. Soon Justin arched his back and trembled, clamping down on Brian’s erection sending him over the edge.


“Are you really worried about Marcus and me?”


“Well, it was only a few months ago when you and he…”


“When I was his teacher? I will admit he was an eager pupil but he was doing it for Dan.  You and Dan have slept together several times too. You are obviously attracted to each other.”


“We never did anything you don’t know about and the second he and Marcus were together, Dan was off the market.”


“Baby, you have no worries, none whatsoever.”


“I know but you belong to me.”


“And I always will.  Let’s go shower before the roommate switch.” Justin smiled at his husband, “And being clean is the last thing on my mind.” His hand went down the back of Brian’s pants and a finger intruded his body and stroked his prostate for just a moment.”


“God, how am I going to survive without you for a night.” Brian had instantly come to full attention.


“Come on and I will take care of that for you.” They walked arm in arm back to their suite.


An hour later, Justin met Dan and Marcus in the hallway.  Dan had been told he would be staying in Justin and Brian’s room so he had a garment bag and grooming kit with him.  Justin had the same. Marcus and Dan were both still flushed from a round of love making and share a kiss that took Justin’s breath away.  Justin kissed Dan and chuckled. “Be gentle with him. He is a bit sore.”


Dan leaned forward and softly said, “ He never let me screw him.  You are the only one he has ever wanted, no needed, that way.” 


Justin kissed his cheek. “Marcus is safe with me.”  Dan nodded and entered the door. Justin put his hand on Marcus’ lower back.  “Let’s open a bottle of wine and talk until your nerves calm.”


“You better have several bottles.”  Just as they stepped in the open door, the door across the hall opened again.  Dan stepped out and pulled Marcus into his arms for one more kiss.  


Brian walked out and snagged Justin around the waist.  “We may as well join them.” His mouth descended and both couples continued kissing until they heard a frail voice.


“Excuse me, gentlemen, but I am afraid I need to get past.”  All four of the men looked toward the voice and saw a small elderly woman.


“Oh, we’re sorry,” Brian smiled down at her.  “Our friends here are getting married tomorrow and we are trying to get them to separate rooms until then.”


“Young man, if I’m not mistaken, and I am not, your tongue was down this beautiful man’s throat, too.”  All five of them laughed.


“Well, maybe it is an early anniversary trip for us.”


“And how long have your been married?”


“It will be 11 years in April,” Justin  smiled at her.


“May  this old lady give you a bit of advice?”


Marcus responded, “We will take any advice we can get.”


“Forgive each other for the little things and compared to the depth of your love, most things are little.  I was married 62 years and my husband passed away six months ago. This was one of his favorite places so I am here to remember all those good times.”


“Ma’am, do you have any plans tomorrow afternoon at 4:00?”  Dan spoke for the first time.


“No, I have nothing planned while I am here.”


“I would love it if you would attend our wedding,” he kissed Marcus. “My mother, well, my mother has been out of my life for years and I would love to have you sit next to Marcus’ mom.”


“Oh, I would be so honored.  What are your names?”


“I’m Dan and my beautiful future husband is Marcus.” Both of them gave the small woman a hug. “Our friends here are Brian and Justin.”


“Well, it is my pleasure, gentlemen.  You can call me Anna. Justin, you are Justin Taylor, aren’t you?”


“Yes I am, Anna.”


“Maybe tomorrow we could talk a bit about your work.  I find it amazing and meeting you, I am wondering if we could talk about it sometime.  I am, I was, an art history major and it is rare that I get a chance to meet someone whose work I enjoy so much. Oh, I am sorry.  Just an old woman who rambles.”


“Anna, how would you like to have breakfast with me tomorrow morning, around 8:00? Is that too early?”


“I will see you then, Justin.”  Justin helped with her key card and kissed the old woman on the cheek.


“It’s a date,” he smiled at her and in a stage whisper said, “Don’t tell my husband.”


Each couple shared a quick kiss and separated to their appointed rooms. 


Justin and Anna enjoyed breakfast.  They could have talked for hours but Justin needed to get back to the groom.  They exchanged numbers and Justin assured her he would be in touch with her. She still had contacts at the art school and she hoped he would come speak sometime. They would talk about it again soon.


Justin knocked softly on his suite hoping to get Brian.  When the door opened his heart skipped a beat when he answered,  He had just tumbled out of bed and his hair was still mussed. Their lips met before anything was said and when they separated, Brian said, “How was breakfast?”


“It was really good.  I really like her. I will tell you about it tonight after we have made love.” Justin kissed him again.  I missed you last night. Marcus and I shared a bottle of wine and then we fell asleep.”


“In the same bed? Or did you sleep on the couch?”


“I actually fell asleep with my arms around Marcus.  He is so nervous. Poor guy. I need to get back to him.  Love you, Baby.”


“I love you, Sunshine.” Brian pulled him into his embrace and held him tightly for a few moments.  I’ll take care of this groom. You take care of that one. Oh, and make sure he eats something.” They kissed once more before separating. 



By 3:30, all four men were dressed. The grooms were wearing white button downs with black  cotton trousers while Brian and Justin were wearing the same thing but with gray pants. Judith had arrived around 2:00 so for now she waited with Marcus so Justin went to find Brian and Dan.  They were at the bar and Justin joined them. Brian pulled him close. “You look….” the reply was finished with growling low in his throat. “And you smell amazing.” Brian had to kiss him, cupping his ass he pulled him between his legs and pressed him tightly to the stool and kissed him deeply.


“Will you to stop it!” Dan rasped.   “I am hanging by a thread here and you  two can only stand there and make out?”


“I’ll go and find the officiant.  You two are banned from coming back in here.  There is a room for Marcus to wait in and that’s where we will be until we get the signal.  Justin hugged Dan. “Congratulations, Dan. I know you two are right for each other. Your patience has paid off.” 


“Brian, turn your head because I am going to kiss your husband.”  Dan pulled Justin close and kissed him long and hard. Justin wrapped an arm around his neck.  


After a few more moments, Brian said, “Excuse me but if you don’t let go of my husband, I am going to have to go tell your husband what you are doing.”


“Ok,” Dan stepped back.  “I just needed to find out what Marcus was talking about.”  Justin smiled, patted Dan’s cheek, and walked away. “Kinney, I know you know this but you are a lucky man.”


“Ya, I do know that and you will soon be in the ranks of the very lucky.  We better get going.” As they left the bar they ran into Anna.  


“This is good timing.  Would you young men mind escorting me to the wedding?”


“Our honor young lady,” Brian began to bend to give her a kiss and Dan followed suit.  

 

“Oh, boys, you are doing wonders for this old girl’s heart.”


“Miss Anna, if I was single and slept with women you would be in so much trouble.”  Brian smiled down at her.


“Oh, you sweet talker.  I bet in your day you had more men than you knew what to do with.”


“Trust me, I knew what to do with them!”   Brian led her to a chair under an umbrella while Dan went to find Judith.



Judith watched her grown son fuss with his hair again. “Marc, come sit by me.” Judith patted the couch  next to her and Marcus dropped onto it. “A year ago I was trying to get you to ask our May’s daughter and you kept putting me off. I should have seen it.  I guess I didn’t want to. I was too selfish to know that you weren’t happy.”

“Mom, you have never been selfish,” he put his arms around her.


“Ok, maybe not selfish but as you grew and I gave you space, I should have…”


“Mom, I didn’t want you to see it.  I didn’t want me to see it. Mom, Dan is my one and only love.  Well, there was a very drunken kegger where I kissed a fraternity brother who was openly gay but that is different.”  


“I love him, Marcus.  I do, but are you sure, being your only….”


“Well, Mom.  I am not going to give you details but I, Dan and I had an arrangement one weekend and…”


“You didn’t pick up a stranger, did you?” Judith looked horrified.


“No, Mom,” he smiled gently at her.  “I know this is hard for you to understand but I spent the weekend with a man who was open to teaching me a few things and making me sure this is what I wanted, what was best for me. And I know I am with the person I want to be for the rest of my life.”


Justin’s head popped in the door.  “Marcus, you need to go into the bathroom.  Dan needs a word or two with your mom before he takes her to her seat.  On second thought let’s go get a quick drink at the bar. You look like you could use one. Judith your new son will be here in a moment.”


Marcus actually took Justin’s hand as they walked  out the door.


As Dan walked into the hotel he saw Justin just turning the corner.  It took all of his willpower not to chase after them. Instead he turned and knocked on the door before walking in.   “Hi Judith, I am so glad you could make it.” He walked over and hugged her. “I just want to assure you I love your son and I would give my life for him.”


“I know that, Dan. He didn’t know how to live before meeting you. You have let him become the man he was meant to be.” She looked at him. “May I ask you something?”


“Sure,” Dan looked at her.


“Marcus told me he had a weekend with someone you both trusted.  It was Justin wasn’t it?”


“How did you….”


“I don’t think you would trust my son with anyone but Brian or Justin.  I am glad you let him have his experiences safely.”


Dan was very surprised, “I...um….wasn’t sure if you would appreciate that move.”


“When he told me you were his first I was worried he might wonder later.  If you were his only…”


“Well, I guess I better walk you out.  I am so ready to be married to your son.” They walked out the door.


“And I hope you two plan to give me grandchildren.”  Dan’s mouth dropped open and she laughed. “I am sure you’ve been practicing already.”  Dan escorted her to her chair and kissed her as she sat. “Judith, this is Anna. You can get to know each other later.”  Dan went and stood next to Brian who had just taken his spot. Justin came from the side and stood next to Marcus’ spot and then they started some music.  Marcus started walking down the beach. Just the sight of him made Dan’s knees got weak. He looked stunning and the sun glistening on his skin, made him more handsome than he had ever been before.  Dan had to fight off the impulse to kiss him immediately.  


The officiant began the service.  It was short and sweet. Dan began the vows.


“Marcus, since the day I met you, I knew we were meant for this. It was like my soul came alive at a depth I had never felt before. I know now I could never had been fully happy without you in my life. I love you, Red.”


And then it was Marcus’ turn, surprisingly he wasn’t crying.  With a smile from ear to ear he said, “My Darling Dan, I know what life is since I met you.  I will be by your side as long as you want me. I don’t know what I have done to deserve you but I am so thankful you chose me. I love you, Darling.”


At that moment, Dan wiped the tears from  his cheeks and wrapped his arms around Marcus and brought him tightly against his body. The small gathering cheered and everyone circled the men. Of course, Brian and Justin were the first to embrace them.  As Dan hugged Justin he quickly said, “Judith knows about you and Marcus.” Justin looked at him with wide eyes. “She’s fine with it. Just wanted you to know if she brings it up.”


Marcus and Dan looked at each other and then unbuttoned their shirts, threw them on the sand and then took off their pants before running into the waves and dove under the water.  When they popped up they clung to each other and Brian and Justin stepped closer and kissed. They then turned and walked over to Judith and Anna. Each walking with one of the women to the reception area while Dan and Marcus had a few minutes alone.  The alcohol flowed freely and the small group ate some appetizers while they waited for the couple to arrive. It wasn’t long before they arrived in shorts and had their shirts on with the sleeves rolled up and hanging open.  


Justin felt Brian’s arms wrap around him from behind.  He leaned back against him. “I’m glad I grabbed the shorts for them.  Maybe we should go get more comfortable ourselves.”


Brian’s hand slipped to Justin’s waist.  “Maybe we should go get more comfortable, too.”


“Brian we don’t have time to do what you have in mind.”


“Oh, trust me, we have time for what I am thinking. Hard and fast?”


Justin rubbed against Brian and found he was definitely ready.  “We have 15 minutes until dinner.” Justin said as Brian grabbed his hand.  Over his shoulder Justin told Judith, “We are just going to pull on shorts.”


Brian and Justin nearly ran to their room.  The door was barely shut when their pants were off and Justin grabbed the bar in the room.  Brian rushed in the bedroom and came back with lube. He put some on himself and thrust his lubed finger deep into Justin’s bowels.


“Oh, Baby.  Now!”


Brian entered strong and steady.  He soon was buried deep inside Justin and Justin could barely stand.  The feeling overwhelmed him. He held onto the counter so he wouldn’t collapse. Brian reached for Justin’s cock and bit into his neck and both cried out.  They quickly cleaned themselves up and pulled shorts commando and were out the door in 10 minutes. They walked in and took their seats at the table with Marcus and Dan.


Marcus and Dan glanced at each other and both started laughing.  “Like that new swagger, Justin.” Dan said.


Brian snapped back quietly, “Shut up, asshole,” with a smile on his face.  “Bet you will be doing a hell of a lot more tonight.”


“Oh, there is no doubt about it.” Dan replied.


“I’m hoping we can pull something off here at dinner.” Marcus said.


“I wouldn’t pull it off but I am sure some pulling could happen.”  Justin commented and they all laughed.


When dinner was finished, the grooms had their dance and then as Marcus danced with Judith, Dan extended his hand to Anna and she accepted.  When the song was finished Brian and Justin joined the dance. At one point Justin found himself dancing with Judith. “You look very happy today, Judith.  I might even say content.”


“I am, Justin. I feel bad that I wasn’t tuned into my son a few years ago but I am so glad that Marcus found Dan and then, that you and Brian accepted him into your group, really into your family.”


“We love Marcus.  He has made Dan so happy. Many years ago he thought he had found the right person and his heart was broken so when we knew he was interested in Marcus we were thrilled he was such a special young man.  He has a beautiful soul as well as body.”


“Justin, I also want to thank you for helping him get rid of some of his doubts.”


“It was my pleasure, Judith, and I mean that literally.” Justin realized he was feeling no pain at this point and may have just said too much.


“Let me keep a little of the mystery, Ok?”  Judith smiled. “It looks like you gorgeous husband is free.”


Justin kissed her cheek and walked away.  By 8:00 pm, the party was winding down. Judith and Anna had become fast friends even though Anna was twenty years her senior.  She went to Anna’s room to talk for awhile before she went to bed early. She had a flight out early in the morning. Everyone else had left with plates of cupcakes and bottles of tequila.  


“Well, Dan, you finally gave up  your bachelor’s life,” Brian’s speech was slightly slurred but he wasn’t sloppy drunk.


“You know I really gave up that life years ago.  Once I saw what a good man can do for you, I had to find him and patience paid off.” They were sitting at a small table and Dan’s hand gently massaged Marcus’ crotch and Marcus was obviously aroused.  He was having a hard time sitting still and finally he stood and straddled Dan’s lap and trapped Dan’s face between his hands as he kissed him, grinding his pelvis into Dan’s.


Justin followed suit and was soon on Brian’s lap doing the same thing. Brian’s hands went up the legs of the shorts and he fondled him freely with no briefs on.  It wasn’t long before Dan moved Marcus so they both could stand up. He looked over at the table of gifts and then at Marcus. “We need to grab some ….”


Justin and Brian glanced at them and then stood up, too.  “You have the cash you were given, right?” Brian said.


“Ya, not that I needed it.”


“We will take care of the rest of this stuff.  We have our plane so it isn’t any problem taking it home and there isn’t much anyway.  If you still have that cash when you come home, you can donate it to the organization we are starting in Janna’s memory.  Now go screw your brains…” 


Justin interrupted his husband.  “Go make love as a married couple for the first time and enjoy your honeymoon.” Justin brushed a kiss on Marcus and then Dan’s cheek.  Have a great time. Get out of your cabin a couple times.”


“Thanks, Justin.” Dan and Marcus said at the same time.


Brian looked at Dan and Marcus, “We will see you in ten days.” Brian hugged Dan, “We’ve come a long way my friend.  Have a great time.” With that Dan and Marcus were gone.


As Justin collected the items on the table, Brian moved his hand inside Justin’s pants.  “Come on, Brian. We just need to take these to our room. You act like we haven’t had sex in weeks instead of a three hours. Give me room to breath.”


“Is it your time of the month or something?” Brian stepped back.  “I’ll see you later.” He left the party room while Justin grabbed the last few items.  By the time he got in the hall Brian was nowhere to be seen. Justin smiled to himself and went up to their suite.


“Brian, you can be such….” Brian wasn’t in the suite.  Justin stripped and sat on the sofa and waited. He should be coming in through the door any minute.  He shut his eyes for a couple minutes.


Justin woke up at 10:00 pm. “Damn! Where the hell is he.”   Justin dressed and walked headed to the bar. Maybe he just started drinking and lost track of time.  It wouldn’t be the first time he had done that. He talked to the bartender and he said he hadn’t been in there.


Justin went to the front desk and the concierge said he thought he had seen him go out the front door around 8:30.  “I told him he shouldn’t go out alone and he said he was only walking around the building and he was heading up to bed.”


“Will you have security walk around the building, please.  This isn’t like my husband at all.” Justin wanted to call Dan but he was on his honeymoon, even if it was in the same building.  Justin paced back and forth in the lobby for several minutes as reports came in from several guards. The police were called and an officer arrived.  By now, Justin was getting worried. Twenty years ago he wouldn’t have thought twice about it but now...Brian didn’t do that stuff anymore. Finally, Justin told the front desk staff he would be out looking on the beach.


By midnight, Justin was frantic.  He had covered the beach by the hotel but moved further away.  He along with several others were calling Brian’s name. By 2:00, Justin was in full panic mode.  He was in the lobby when the front desk phone rang and the manager called him over, “Mr. Taylor Kinney?  That was the police. They found a man fitting your husband’s description. He is being taken to the local hospital.”


“Oh, god, how bad is he hurt?” Where is the hospital? I need to go…”


“I have already called for the hotel car.  It should be here in less than five minutes.”


“What did they say? Oh, Brian!”  


The car arrived in minutes and Justin arrived at the hospital minutes after the ambulance.  He was told to wait in a waiting room. After 30 minutes, Justin was beside himself. He went to the desk, “I need to know how Mr. Kinney is right now.  I am not going to wait any longer. I insist on talking to the doctor. Where is he”


“He is a she and if you turn around I will talk to you,”  a young woman in a white coat said.


Justin turned with worry written across his face.  “What happened to Brian? Is he …. God, don’t tell me he’s….”


“He is not dead, however, he is unconscious.  It appears he was mugged and hit quite viciously on the head.  We have run tests and we can’t find any real damage. We had a hard time getting an IV into his veins.  Is he a recovering drug addict? I wouldn’t ask but with a head injury….”

“No, chemo blew his veins.”


“Oh, that explains a couple other questions I had.  How long ago was the cancer?”


“The first time or the second?”  Justin snapped.


“Oh,” the young doctor started to say more but Justin interrupted.”


“I apologize but I need to see my husband, now!”  A nurse led him to Brian’s room.

 

Justin dropped into the chair beside the bed and took his hand.  “Oh, Baby, I’m so scared. Please wake up.”