- Text Size +

Chapter 23


Justin sat by Brian’s bed, holding his hand with tears running down his cheek.  He fought with every ounce of self control not to call Dan and Marcus. He knew they would cancel their honeymoon if he did.  A police officer stopped by and suggested he cancel credit cards and deactivate the telephone. When he was sure Ted would be awake he called him.


“Hey, Justin, what are you doing up so early? I thought you were spending the weekend in paradise.”


“Ted, Brian…” just saying his name made Justin’s voice crack.


“Justin, what is it?”  Ted got very serious, very quickly.


“Brian was mugged.  I don’t know why they call it that.  He was attacked. He was beaten. He is unconscious in the hospital.”


“Oh, Justin.” Ted’s voice softened trying to comfort his old friend through the phone line.  “What do you need?”


“Can you cancel his Black AmEx card?  I think that was the only one he had with him.  No, that’s not true. He has his Mastercard with him, too.  Can you cancel them and call the cell phone company and have them disconnect his phone.  The police won’t look for them. They don’t think it is important …. he’s important …. I’m so scared, Ted.”  Tears were obvious on his voice.


“Sunshine,” Ted used Brian’s term of endearment with a soft voice. “I will take care of it.  I will call you back in an hour or two. I’ll call our security, making sure they don’t tell Dan, and have them check into it.  Do you want me to fly out there?”


“No, Ted, thank you.  If he doesn’t wake up soon, I will have him flown to San Francisco.  The doctor seems very competent and she says there is no sign of anything serious. Maybe he is just sleeping off his drunk.  We had been drinking quite a bit at the reception. Ted, I don’t know what we would do without you.”


“Justin, we love both of you.  You are family.”


Ten minutes later Justin’s phone buzzed.  He stepped out when he saw it was Tyler on the line.  “Hey, Tyler, it’s kind of early…”


“Give me an update on Brian.  Has he regained consciousness?”


“How did you know….”


“Ted contacted the agency.  Don’t worry I didn’t contact Dan.”


“Brian?”


“He is still out.  I am really worried.”


“I have already contacted his doctor here.  He said it would be better if he didn’t travel so he said to see what happens in the near future.  Also, I Brian’s phone has been disconnected but we are still able to track its use because of a chip we had put into it.”


“Thanks, Tyler. I better get back into his room.”


“Call if there is any change.”



After his talk with Tyler for some reason he felt a little better.  He crawled into bed next to Brian and kissed him before lying down next to him and he fell asleep.  



Justin’s dream was so vivid.  Brian’s hand was around his cock and  gently stroking. Next he felt Brian’s lips on his.  In reflex, Justin wrapped an arm around him and as Brian’s hand moved faster Justin’s eyes fluttered open. “BRIAN!”


“Where the hell am I? How did I get here?”


“Oh, Baby,”  tears flowed as he kissed Brian several times.  “What do you remember?”


“I remember you playing games with me so I thought I would walk around the hotel and take in some ocean breeze and then I was going to make mad, passionate love to you.  I walked out the front door and around the side of the building and then everything went black until now. My head is killing me and, if I didn’t know better I have been drugged.”


As he talked, Brian continued to rub Justin’s dick and now he was on the verge of cumming.  “Cum, Sunshine, cum hard for me now.”


Justin shouted as he climaxed in Brian’s hand.  “You scared the hell out of me and just because I was playing sex games.”  Justin, filled with emotion, kissed him deeply. “I will be right back. I am going to find the doctor.”  He rushed out of the room and within minutes the doctor was checking him out. Justin quickly called Tyler and let him know Brian was awake and asked him to call Ted and let him know.  He then rushed back into the room.


“I think,” the doctor was saying,”you were knocked out first and then given a drug to keep you asleep for several hours. Luckily, you have a hard head and there is no concussion.   I will have them bring you some food and if you keep it down and your headache subsides you should be able to leave in a few hours. You should be able to fly tomorrow.”  


“Thank you, doctor.  I can’t thank you….” Justin stopped as his phone buzzed, “Excuse me, I should answer this.” He saw who the call was from and was confused.  


“Hello, Sunshine.  I am guessing Brian has woken up by now.”  The call was coming from Brian’s number.


“Who is this?  How did you get this phone?”


“Well, Sunshine, your husband and I met last night.  He is very handsome. Tell him we will meet again, soon.”  The line went dead.


Justin quickly called Tyler back and told him about the phone call. “I am not sure this was a random mugging.  I wonder if someone was watching him or us. Or if it was randum, he somehow figured out how wealthy Brian was and now….”


“I will get your phone numbers changed hopefully by the end of the day.  “Have you called Gus and Shelby?” Tyler questioned.


“I will call them as soon as I get back in Brian’s room. I am not telling Brian about this just yet.”


“That sounds smart.  I will start checking. Don’t hesitate to call if something, anything comes us.”


“Thanks, Tyler.”



Two hours later Brian was leaning on Justin as they walked from the car to the hotel.  They had talked to their kids and assured them Brian was fine but they were coming home a day late.  They had white washed it when Brinn was on the phone and then went into a few more details with Gus. Justin was still keeping the phone call a secret.


The doctor had given him a strong painkiller for the drug effect and by the time they got to their room, Brian was undressing and pulling at Justin’s shirt.  “We have some make up sex that has waited far too long.”


“I am more interested in having sex because my husband is going to be fine.”


“I don’t care why we have it as long as we do!”  Brian swayed and fell onto the bed with Justin in his arms.


An hour later they both lay spent and happy in each other’s arms, legs entwined. “Brian, did anyone know you were coming down here?  To the wedding I mean.”


“That is an odd question.  I mean I probably have 50 employees that know I’m somewhere.  Maybe 20 that know I am in Mexico and probably two or three that know I am at this resort, Ted being one of them. Why are you asking?”


“Well, Tyler was asking as head of security while Dan is on his honeymoon.  He is checking that this couldn’t have been a planned hit.”


“What kind of hit?  They got less than $50 and my cell phone which you said has already been disconnected but….the fact that he or they drugged you is what is throwing him.”


“Well, considering the buzz the painkiller is giving me it might have been worth it.”  He moved down Justin’s body and began to feist.


It was good to get home the next day.  Brian was told to take it easy this week so he was going to work out of the home office.  Tyler came out to see him and questioned Brian again about the attack. When Justin brought them coffee, Tyler said, “Justin, you haven’t gotten anymore calls, right?”


Justin quickly looked at Brian and then at Tyler, “No, Baby, there was a phone call about the time you woke up.  I think they were just pranking since they had your phone and called your first saved number. He acted like he knew me, calling me Sunshine but it was just part of a thief’s warped sense of humor”


“You’re likely right, Justin, but if he does call again make sure you let me know.”


“I will, here’s your coffee.  I need to go to Gus and Shelby’s.  I want to see what Brinn painted while we were gone and start planning the rest of the room.” He walked over and gave Brian a lingering kiss.  Call me when you are done with work for the day and I will finish where that just left off.”


“Sunshine, I love you.”


“Love you, too, Baby.  Tyler, if there is anything else you want to talk to me about, give me a call.” He kissed Tyler’s cheek, “You know if you hadn’t been set on my sister I might have left this old goat for you, you beautiful man.”  He winked at Brian and left.


“You know he does that just because he knows it makes me nervous.”


“Yep, I do.  If he was serious, I would have had to throw you out of town a long time ago.  I could have you know.”


“Kinney, you could  do pretty much anything, I think.  I know Justin is blowing that phone call off but we have some concerns about it. With your permission we want to track all the calls on your network, in and out.”


“Of course.  Hopefully it is to prove you wrong.  I avoid telling Sunshine about all the security threats I get.  I know they are just crap 99% of the time but I do know that someday it could be a real threat. “


“I will let you know if anything comes up. I  better head home. Molly has been acting a little odd the last few days.  This morning I told her we were low on shampoo and she started crying. Maybe she is a little stressed with the new businesses and with the Janna thing.”


“Speaking of Janna, did you call Pelican Bay?”


“I did.  They said it would be at least three months before we would be allowed to see ‘it’.  But we are now on the list. Have you made any progress on the foundation you were talking about starting?”


“As much as he doesn’t deserve to be called human his name is Frank Gentry.  We need to use it when we go to the prison. As for Janna’s Hope, that’s what I have been calling it, I have started the ground work for it. The name may change yet.  I hope to have it ready to go in the fall which will be perfect timing for Shelby and Becca to start working on it. Becca is excited about being home with the twins and Shelby will have her little girl by then….” Brian paused and looked at Tyler, “Could Molly be pregnant?  I mean I am guessing you two screw like rabbits but do you think it is likely?”


“Damn, I hadn’t thought about that. I gotta go,” and Tyler was gone.  



Tyler rushed home and into Wine & Design.  “Molly, where are you?” He entered the store and found Molly with some customers.  “Oh, I’m sorry.” He picked Paul up out of the play area and took him upstairs and paced for the next half hour until Paul had fallen asleep and Molly came up to the apartment.


“Do you mind telling me what was so important downstairs?  You don’t usually come in like that.”


Tyler took Molly into his arms, “Molly, are you pregnant? This morning you were very emotional and, well, you haven’t told me it’s that time of the month for a while.  And the other night, and I’m not complaining, you couldn’t get enough. You totally wore me out.”


Molly dropped on the stool by the counter.  “I hadn’t even thought about it. Things have been so up in the air but I had my period the week of Christmas.  I remember because I let you…”


“Yes, we had anal sex as part of my present. That means you could be almost two months along.”


“More like six weeks but ya, I could be. I need to go to the store anyway.  If you can stay here with Paul, I will go get a pregnancy test.” Now it was Tyler’s turn to sit down.  “Tyler are you ready for this. I know we talked about children but that was before…”


“I have to admit, this will take some processing, but Molly our child, yours and mine.  Not that I don’t love Paul with all my heart but for you and me to have made a child ….” He pulled her off the stool and pressed his face in her midriff.  “I could do it right this time.” He unbuttoned her blouse as his head moved upward. He unlatched her front closing bra and took each of her breasts, one at a time,  He yanked up her skirt and undid his fly. Pushing her thong to the side, Tyler pulled her close. “God, Taylor,” he turned her around and entered her vagina from behind. Slowly, he moved in and out and after a slight adjustment, he knew he had found the right spot. Molly began to moan.  


“”Oh, Tyler, GOD!  That’s the, OH, I……” Molly screamed as she lost total control.  She had never orgasmed so hard in her life and it seemed to go on and on, wave after wave.  She held onto the counter’s edge as Tyler continued to thrust over and over until he, too, climaxed, causing Molly to cry out again.  She turned and clung to him. “I want your child. I want it so badly.”  


He held her close and softly said, “This will be a girl. I know it will be a girl. “ 



The next three months flew by.  Brinn passed the tests required to be considered for college in the fall.  It was to be a very special college but she was accepted to the school on the East coast that worked only with prodigies.  Everyone was thrilled with the news of Tyler and Molly’s baby. She was due on Gus and Paul’s birthday. Tyler and Brian were still waiting to hear if they would be able to visit Pelican Bay Prison.  Brian was starting to wonder if it was the best thing for Tyler to do. He had done some therapy and seemed to have made his own peace with it.


Dan and Marcus had moved into the house Gus had built for them.   Gus would finish his office before the baby came and then he planned to take a month off to be home with Shelby and the baby.  Justin had worked many hours in the nursery and had painted 6 paintings on the walls. The one Brinn had painted was nearly finished but Justin  was told he had to finish before Brinn could complete it.  


Justin had made the last preparations for his tour so he could spend most of his time with Brinn and the new grandbaby this summer.  He still worried about Brian. He had received three more messages since Mexico. All three of them called him Sunshine and said Brian would be his soon.  There were no threats on him personally, just that he would lose Brian. He had passed the information onto Tyler and Dan but they all decided it was probably just a crazy who was infatuated with Brian.  They had checked out Tina thoroughly and it didn’t appear that she was connected in any way. Brian had gotten a good start on the non-profit he was starting. They decided it would become public the first of the year giving them six months to get everything set up.  Becca and Shelby had the outline set up so they could focus starting in September.


Gus had started the plans for the Inn Tony and John would manage.  Shelby and Gus had discussed it and were talking about moving to the site and living in the lighthouse for a while.  Gus would need to be close to the site and rather than live apart during the week they were looking into the possibility of just staying there.  



Gus had made many trips up there already and today he had made the last one before the baby came.  He hoped they had a few weeks yet but he wanted to stay close to home and, of course, he wanted to be here to get the office for Dan finished.  He arrived home at 6:30 to find Shelby sitting on a stool in the kitchen crying. “Shelly, what is it? What’s wrong?”


“Oh, Gus….I….I can’t see my feet anymore!” she wailed.  “My shoes don’t fit. My tits are so big they get in the way when I move and...and….you were gone all day and didn’t kiss me goodbye.  And now you are home ready for dinner and I didn’t make anything,” Shelby was sobbing now. 


Gus took her in his arms. “Oh, Shelly, sweetheart,” he kissed her.”


“I am so fat and ugly.  How can you even want to touch me?  All I do is cry and eat and pee.”


“Trust me, I want to do a lot more than touch you.  The midwife said we could still have sex, right?”


“Yes, but you can’t really want to touch me like that now.  I know you love me but there is nothing sexy about me.”  


Gus took her hand and pressed it to his crotch, “My cock has something else to say about that. Let’s go upstairs.  I’ll get dinner for us later and bring it up here so you don’t have to take the steps again.” Gus supported her as they walked upstairs.  Gus pulled her pants down before she sat and then he pulled them off her feet. He sat on the floor by her feet crossing his legs and one at a time he took one of her feet and began massaging it. He ran his thumb up and down the arch making her cry out in both pain and pleasure.  He then did the same with the second foot. He then massaged both calves and finally stood and pulled off her top and undid her bra. She sighed as she laid down.  


Gus got on the bed and buried his face in her breasts.  As he brought his mouth to a nipple she whimpered. As he sucked he realized she was producing milk. The feeling of it made her nearly  cum. He switched to the other breast and drank more. He moved one of his hands between her legs and he could feel her pulsing already. 


“Shelby, I want to make love to you so badly but I think I am going to need your help.  What would be more comfortable, if you got on your knees or if you straddle me.”


Gus helped her roll over and he propped pillows under her belly for added support.   She offered herself to him. He first brought his mouth to her wet slit and ran his tongue over it one of his hands was on the side of her belly and he was sure he felt the baby move as he did it.  He tried it again and again he felt motion under his hand. “I think this tickles her.” He did it several more times, until Shelby was ready to climax so he gently slid into her. She was looser now as her pelvis had spread over the months.  He moved his hand from her belly to her clit and as he ran it between his thumb and forefinger. As he moved in and out and rubbed her clit, she cried out. Her whole body trembled as he filled her. Shelby rolled onto her side and Gus spooned with her.


Gus reached around her and again began playing with her tit.  “May I drink more?” 


“As long as you feed me pretty soon.  I will need nourishment soon.”


Gus wasn’t sure why but this turned him on. He was amazed her body could produce life and nourishment. He suckled a little longer while his fingers were deep inside her. When she came again, she said, “God, I love you Gus Kinney.”


“I love you, too, Shelly.”


“Just so you know, I plan to have you for dessert but I do think I need some dinner.  I am very hungry after that workout.”


He kissed her, “I’ll be back in a few minutes.”  He did a quick washup in the bathroom and grabbed a towel that he wrapped around his waist. He went to the kitchen and looked in the refrigerator and  then in the freezer. Frozen pizza it was. He threw on some extra cheese and set the timer while the pizza baked. When he walked in he thought Shelby was in an odd position on the bed.


“I hoped you would come up while dinner baked.  Pizza, right? Come here and lay on your side facing me.  Put your head on the pillows.”


It was now obvious what she had planned.  With little adjustment she took his cock in her mouth.  He sighed. It had been a while since they had had a long  sex session and he was going to enjoy every minute of it.  With her talented mouth it didn’t take long for him to cum deep in her throat and she swallowed it.  He then moved to kiss her. Putting his hand on her belly, he smiled at their daughter’s activity.

“I better get our dinner.”


“After we eat I might be ready for more.”


“Is it going to be like this for the next 6 weeks? If so I could stay home every day.”


“Now I could like that.  Can you believe it is June?  July 15 will be here in a heartbeat.”  His timer went off. “I will be right back.”  


As he walked out the door Shelby called out, “And it is 5 weeks until my due date.”



Molly and Paul came for a visit.  While Paul played in front of them, the women caught up.  Molly was showing now. “I am so glad you came!” Shelby said for the second time. ”I just can barely move anymore.”


“I remember that feeling.  I am sure I will have the same thing this fall.”


“Molly, what was your sex drive like when you were about to have Paul?”


“Molly, I didn’t know what  sex drive was until I met Tyler.  Why?”


“I can’t get enough of him and Gus can’t get enough.  How can he think this body is sexy?”


“Shelby he loves you not just your body but many guys like pregnant women.”


“Right now he loves my tits and the feel of that right now gets me so hot!”


“Sounds like you are going to have an active few weeks.”


“Oh, I hope so.  Just thinking about it….”  she laughed. Shelby then got serious, “How is Tyler doing? It has to be hard for him. I mean I am sure he is thrilled but…”


“He is excited but he scared me sometimes.  Not that he would ever threaten me or Paul but he gets a look in his eye. He usually goes for a run or to the gym.  One time I came into the apartment unexpectedly and he was sobbing which I guess isn’t unusual but it just isn’t Tyler.  I just ache for him.”


“Mama, play.”  Paul had walked over and handed her a toy.


Shelby giggled, “I think this little one likes Paul’s voice.  She got very excited just now. In fact…” her face got very serious and her hand grabbed her stomach. “Whoa! That doesn’t feel normal.” She pulled Molly’s hand over to her stomach.  Her stomach muscles were contracting. Molly could feel it.


“Shelby, relax and take a couple deep breaths.  I seem to remember something like that a few weeks before I had Paul.  You lay down and I will get some dinner started for you and Gus. I am guessing you will be fine in a few minutes but I am not leaving until I know you are.  Call your midwife just for some peace of mind. Molly called Brinn and asked if she would like to take Paul for a walk and she was there in a few minutes. Molly heard Shelby talking to someone as Brinn left with Paul in a stroller and Molly said she would meet her at the main house in about 30 minutes.


As Molly walked toward the living room, Shelby came into the kitchen.  She was smiling. “Obviously, your midwife wasn’t worried?”


“No she said it was totally normal and it has been over a half hour and I feel fine now.  In fact if Gus walked through that door right now, I would...why am I so horny all the time?”


“Well, besides the fact that my nephew is a beautiful, dare I say, sexy man, your daughter is causing your hormones to go crazy and sometimes they say the baby might be pressing against one of the erogenous zones.”

“Molly, I love you but right now you don’t have the parts I want unless, of course, you want to taste breast milk.”


“Gee, as tempting as that is….” both women laughed.  “Do you want me to trick Gus into coming home early?”


“No!  As much as I want him I can’t understand why he could even look at me. “


“He’s a man.  Your body is as womanly as it can get.  My ex, who scheduled sex on our calendar, told me I smelled sexy when I was pregnant, whatever that means.”


“Molly, your ex must have been a total ass.  You are a beautiful woman who is very sexy.” Shelby reached out and stroked Molly’s cheek.  In my early days of sex, I would have been all over you.” Shelby laughed at Molly’s shocked look.  “You don’t have to worry, I have no intention of jumping you. My girl days are over.”


Molly was quiet for a couple minutes, “I was such a goodie goodie.  I don’t know why. I think I was worried if I stirred up anything something would happen.  When Justin came out our parents divorced. That was best for both of them but I guess I was worried if I caused trouble something else would happen. And in some ways it did.  I left him and my dad died. Don’t worry I know I had nothing to do with that but I guess I am wishing he could know my kids. He wouldn’t have been fond of Tyler. Not because he is black but because he isn’t a 9 to 5 business man that could talk numbers with him.”


“Well, then maybe it is a good thing he isn’t here because you and Tyler were made for each other.”


“Ya, and now we made this little one.”  She cradled her own little bump. “I am so excited for our kids to play together.  Tyler is sure we are having a girl. I hope he’s right. I better get going. Paul is probably getting hungry and Brinn doesn’t need to deal with the little monster,” she laughed.  “I love that boy but I know my heart has lots of room for this one too.”


Shelby walked Molly outside.  She loved living in the mountains.  It never got so hot and stifling like it could farther south.   She waved as Molly pulled away.  



Justin picked Paul up, “When did you get so big, Paul?  I guess that’s a good thing since you are going to have a baby brother or sister in the fall.”  Paul started jabbering to Justin like he was telling his uncle some important information. As he talked, Justin gave him some crackers.  He still chatted between bites.


“Hey, big brother.  I didn’t mean for you to get stuck with this Paul.”


“I love time with him, you know that. How are you feeling?”


“I’m great.  Everything is great except maybe Tyler. He is still struggling a little.  Has Brian heard anything more about the visit to the prison? I can’t decide if  that would help or make it worse. I wonder if he has any family, this Frank Gentry guy.  Maybe they should go talk to them instead. Maybe he could get some answers that way.”


“Molly, I think that is a good idea.  I think that is better than going to talk to him.  Dan and Marcus are coming to dinner tonight. I will talk to Brian and Dan about it. I don’t like the thought of Brian going there either.  I just don’t think he would be rational. Now, how is that new niece or nephew doing.” Justin placed his hand on her baby bump.”


“We are doing fine. I have never been so happy in my life.  If it wasn’t for Janna, life would be perfect. Oh, Justin, I need to go but if Gus doesn’t get home soon, maybe you or Brinn should check on Shelby.  She had a cramp, I think they call them Braxton Hix. She rested a few minutes and seemed fine when I left but I wouldn’t want her to be alone TOO long.”


“I remember Tina having those. Shit, Tina is coming this weekend.  Brian says we have to tell her about Brinn going away to school in the fall and I am not looking forward to it. She is going to blow a gasket.” Paul started fussing,  “I don’t mean to keep you. I will see you soon.” Justin kissed Molly’s cheek and then Paul’s. “I will let you know what Dan and Brian say about meeting his family.”



Justin gave Gus a quick call, casually asking if he would be home on time.  He said he was leaving for home right then. He put dinner in a low oven and went to find Brian.  Brinn was with Chantel for the night so it was going to just be the guys tonight. But for the next hour it was just him and Brian.  He texted Brian in the home office. It said, ‘Come to the bedroom, Hurry!’


Brian rushed through the door.  “Is something wrong? Are you alright, Sunshine?” He stopped talking when he saw Justin stretched out on the big bed. He had on a jock strap but nothing else.  It was barely containing his growing cock. 


“Did you shave today?” he asked Brian who looked quizzically at him.  “I need to feel your stubble.” Brian climbed onto the bed and moved between Justin’s legs.  He drug his cheek from Justin’s knee up to his now throbbing dick and back down the other leg.  Justin reached down and drug Brian’s shirt off over his head. Brian pulled off the jock strap and he licked the tip several times as he squirmed out of his own pants and briefs. The next hour they made love. There was nothing rushed or frantic, just slow caresses and gentle kisses.  When they both had found satisfaction they laid together enjoying the feel of each other’s bodies.  


“I love you, Baby.” Justin rolled over so he lay partially on top of Brian.

“I love you, too, Sunshine.  Does this afternoon delight have anything to do with Tina coming this weekend?”


“Only the part that she turns me off to sex completely.  I know we have to let Brinn see her but that doesn’t mean I have to like it.”


“She needs to know and she is going to have to deal with it. But right now,” Brian rolled so he was on top of Justin.  “We better shower before the newlyweds get here.  


Marcus and Dan were more in love than ever.  Dan was still upset that Justin hadn’t called him the night of their wedding but everything turned out fine.   Now as they sat and ate dinner Justin brought up his conversation with Molly, “Dan, how much do you know about Gentry?  Does he have anyone he was close to?”


“Why are you asking, Justin?”


“Molly was thinking it might be good for Tyler to talk to someone from his family rather than talk to him.  He needs answers. Answers that Gentry himself would never be honest about. Is there anyone in his history that might be honest?”


“I think that is a good idea,” Dan said.  “I have never liked the idea of you two going to the prison.  I think it would just rip Tyler up and, Brian, every time you mention it there is a look in your eyes I don’t like. You would learn a lot more from someone else.”


“Is anyone in that file trustworthy enough to get truthful answers?” Brian sneared.


“Actually, I think there is.  Gentry has a sister. She separated herself from her family but through other family members she knew what went on.  I will contact her tomorrow. Brian, would you be willing to go with Tyler? You know it would be much more productive than going to the prison.”


“As much as I want to kill that bastard, you’re right.  Tyler needs answers and he will get them back in North Carolina.”


They had finished dinner so they moved out on the veranda with a large bottle of wine.  “Now,” Justin curled himself against Brian, “Tell us details about the honeymoon.”


Marcus stood up, “I’ll be right back.  We have a little something for you. I left it in the car.”  Moments later he came back and handed a bag to Justin.  


Brian grabbed it from him. “He said it was for both of us.” 


Justin’s hand slid between his legs and began to tighten, “Yes, he did say US.”


“Sunshine, why don’t you open the bag,” Brian said with a faked high voice.  


Justin kissed him and took the bag back and looked at Marcus, “Remember, that is a very effective technique for many things.”


Marcus smiled and set his hand on Dan’s crotch and began rubbing, “I have become very, very fond of this.”  He looked into Dan’s eyes and laid that hand on Dan’s cheek, “And of you.” Dan kissed him and his hand slid into Marcus’ lap in response.


Brian looked at Justin, “We may as well look at our gift.”  Justin held the bag open letting Brian pull out the gift. In it were two strings of glass beads.  It was a long string of them. The strands were different sizes but all the balls on the string were the same size from beginning to end with a large stop at the end.


Marcus and Dan had stopped kissing and Marcus spoke, “We walked into a little sex shop on one of our island stops.  I know I am fairly naive but there were some really kinky stuff in there but these were not only beautiful but they is very, um, effective.  They aren’t huge although you will notice them going in but they are just big enough for you to feel them moving….” Marcus flushed.


Dan smiled, “As you can see Marcus really likes them.  I do, to. actually. I think you will enjoy them, too. And you can use them at the same time.”


“You know what is the best thing about our friendship is?” Marcus said as he downed his glass of wine.


“What might that be, Red?” Dan pulled him closer.


“We don’t have to be shy around each other.”  Before anyone realized it Marcus had unzipped Dan’s pants and brought his mouth down and had his cock in his mouth before anyone realized what he was doing.”


“Oh, god, Red!” Dan grabbed the armrest with one hand and put the other one on Marcus’ waist.


Justin and Brian looked at Dan’s face and then at each other.  Justin straddled Brian and began to rock creating friction between their clothes and their cocks.  Soon Dan covered his mouth as he filled Marcus mouth with cum.


“I knew you fit in with the crowd on day one, Marcus,” Brian said as Justin sat back on the seat next to Brian.


“I think we are waiting until we can use our gifts.” Justin said, smiling at Brian.


The four men talked  and kissed and touched until late into the evening.



When Gus had arrived home, the house smelled amazing.  Shelby met him as he walked in and started kissing him.  He was surprised she was wearing a casual skirt instead of sweats.  “Well, hello to you, too. What’s the occasion for the skirt?”


“The occasion is I have nothing on under it and I plan on lying on that table right there while you make love to me any way you possibly can. I figure if I am up there you can stand and our daughter won’t be in the way.”


As she talked she backed Gus across the room.  She had planned it out. There were pillows and a blanket already on the table. Gus boosted her and pulled her top off.  For a few moments he sat on a chair and enjoyed the taste and feel of her breasts. He knew he was bringing her to a maddening height and soon she was crying for him to fuck her.  


“Darling, are you going to use that language in front of our daughter?”


“I will if her father makes me wait!”


Gus helped her lay down and made sure she was comfortable.  He propped her feet up on the edge of the table and then he surprised her by very carefully entering her anus while he inserted his fingers in her vagina. Shelby instantly climaxed and by the time Gus reached his peak, she came again. Gus helped her calm down before he moved far.


“If that was the first course, I can’t wait for the main course,” Gus laughed as he helped her sit up. “Let me help you clean up,” he began licking her slit, tasting her juices.  “You are so amazing. I mean this bump will be in our arms in about a month. I love her so much already, almost as much as I love her mother.” He helped her sit up and kissed her.  He picked up her shirt but before putting it on he suckled her again for a few moments. “I may have to teach this little one how to share very quickly. You taste so amazing.”


“Oooh,” Shelby cried out, grabbing her stomach.


“Shelly, what is it? What’s wrong?”


“Don’t worry.  I talked to the midwife earlier.  I have had a few of these today. They are fake contractions. I just need to lay down and relax for a few minutes.” He helped her put on her shirt. “Why don’t you go take a quick shower and I will stretch out on the couch and by the time you come back down, I’ll be fine.” Gus picked her off the table and laid her down on the sofa in the living room.


“Ok, I will be back down in a few minutes and then I will get dinner.”


Fifteen minutes later Gus was in the kitchen getting dinner on a tray and carried it to the living room. “You better?”


“I am.  I feel fine again.  What are we going to do this weekend?  I can’t believe it is already going to be July tomorrow and Monday will be the 4th.  Have you heard the plans for the family?”


“I am sure we will grill sometime in the afternoon but I heard that Dan and Marcus planned a big fireworks show as a wedding reception sort of.  All their friends locally are going to their place. That’s why I have been working to get it all done. I am going to have to go over there for a few hours tomorrow but then I should be done.  Basically, a small crew is coming up just to clean up. I think I should be done by noon.” 


“How many times do you think we can have sex in two and a half days?”


“Oh, Shelby, I love that you want to be so physical but are you sure it is still safe?”

“Yes, I talked to the midwife today.  She said if I am comfortable it is fine and I also asked if it was OK for you to keep drinking my milk.  She said it was fine as long as I don’t get tired from making it and you aren’t drinking that much.”


They had finished eating and now Shelby was curled up on the sofa leaning against him as he rubbed one of her breasts gently.  “Gus, you need to stop that or we are going to go another round right here on the sofa.”  


Gus wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly.  “So are we sure of the name?”


“I think so, unless you are having second thoughts about the middle name.”


“No, there are too many women in our lives to pick one for a middle name.  I think we could have Brinn come over and finish her painting with the name in it this weekend.”


“Hopefully she can come in the morning.  Her mom comes into town tomorrow afternoon. How is your dad?  He never takes these weekends well.”


“Marcus and Dan were going there for dinner tonight.  That will help keep his mind off of it. I am glad that one of Dan’s female employees is going to go with them so neither Dad or Pops have to go.  They will be together from 1:00 until 9:00 tomorrow and then Sunday they have 9:00 until 5:00. That is what the agreement says, 16 hours one weekend quarterly.  I have to admit I do have some fond memories of Tina. I remember when she was as big as you were with Brinn. She was always horny, too.” He kissed Shelby. “I think it is time for us to go to bed.  Maybe I should check out our daughter’s escape hatch once more tonight.


Shelby giggle at that and reached up for Gus to help her up.  “That sounds like a very good idea.”



Justin and Brian had said goodnight to Dan and Marcus and said they would see them Monday. They cleaned up the kitchen and Brian could see Justin starting to shut down.  He expected it. It happened every time Tina was coming. He tried to distract him. “Sunshine, I think we have done enough in here. We can finish it in the morning.”


“You go ahead to bed.  I want to finish this.”


Brian put his arms around him from behind and began kissing his neck.  “I thought we could play with our new toys.”


“I’m not in the mood tonight.  Maybe I will just sleep in Brinn’s room.  I wish I wouldn’t have said she could stay overnight tonight.”


“Justin, she will be fine and you don’t need to spend any time with Tina.”


“But if we’re not there who will stop Tina from….”


“The agent knows what topics are off limits and she knows they are never to be alone.  Brinn knows she must go along to the restroom if the agent needs to use it. We have covered everything and our attorney talked to Tina again just this week.”  They were face to face now.


“I think I will go with them, at least….”


“No, you won’t.” Brian said sharply, taking him by his upper arms.  “It will just get Tina pissed and it will become a battle.”


Justin shook Brian’s hands loose and picked up his glass of bourbon.  Brian wasn’t sure if this was his third of fourth. “Don’t you tell me what I can and can’t do with MY daughter.”


Brian took that like a physical blow and stumbled backward.  “Maybe you should sleep in YOUR daughter’s room.”


Brian left the kitchen and locked the bedroom door behind him. He had to stay angry or it would hurt too much.  He knew Justin didn’t mean it but that didn’t make it any easier.


Justin walked into Brinn’s room and promptly passed out on her bed.  It was around 4:00 when Justin woke up. For a moment he forgot where he was and then several memories popped into his head.  He went to the kitchen and got some water. He sat by the counter and drank it. Had he really said Brian wasn’t Brinn’s father? He physically felt pain shoot through him. Fuck!  He needed Brian but he doubted Brian wanted him right now. He made a pot of coffee and poured it into a carafe and then went out to the studio.   


Brian woke up around 7:00 and reached for Justin before remembering he wasn’t there.  The pain of Justin’s words ran through him again. He knew Justin was just scared. He had a flashback to the days when Gus was a baby and Melanie had no legal rights.  At least he was legally one of Brinn’s parents. He had to smile a little. Soon Gus would be a father and there would be no question he was the parent. He expected to hear a quiet knock on the door but it didn’t come.  At 8:00 he got up and went to look in on Justin but he wasn’t there. He touched the bed and it was obvious it had been empty for some time. It wasn’t warm. He made the bed and walked to the kitchen. He felt the coffee pot and it was cold, too.  He went to the intercom and opened the channel to the studeo. He could hear movement.


“Sunshine?”


Justin froze.  “Yes,” he responded.


“Just checking.”  He said nothing more.  


Justin poured another cup of coffee and drank it all at once. He looked at the picture he had been working on. It was Brian and Brinn together.  The love that he caught between them made their feelings for each other so obvious. Brinn stood with her arms around his waist and, with his hands on her shoulders, he looked down at her with so much love it made Justin tear up. He knew he could never take those words back but he needed to apologize.


He walked to the intercom and buzzed the whole house, not knowing where Brian was now.  The bedroom intercom responded. “Yes.”


“Baby, can you come out here?”


“Why?” was Brian’s response.


“Please, Baby.”  The intercom went dead so he hoped that meant he was on his way out.  Justin dropped to his knees and looked at the door.


“So what was so importan….”  Brian stopped when he saw Justin on his knees. His heart jumped.  He stepped toward him, almost forgetting how hurt he had been.


Justin walked on his knees to where Brian was standing, “I am so, so sorry for what I said.  I was drunk and I know that is no excuse.” He pressed his face into Brian’s crotch. Justin’s hand began to move between his legs just grazing Brian’s cock and balls.  He shivered as Justin undid his fly.  


“No,” Brian tried to regain control.  “Justin, No,” he stepped backwards. He walked to the other side of the room and then walked around to see what Justin had been working on.  “Damn, Sunshine! I think you have been very kind to me but you nailed Brinn.” Justin stood up and looked at Brian.


“I can never show you as beautiful as you really are.” Justin replied. 


 “You hurt me, Brian said softly.  “That hurt more than anything that could have physically happened to me.”


“I wish I could take it back.  I woke up around 4:00 and remembered what I said. I am so sorry I said what I did. I don’t deserve you.  You have been the best father that little girl could ever have, far better than her half crazed other father.  Brian, what’s wrong with me?”


Tears were now running down Justin’s cheeks.  Brian couldn’t stay mad. He wrapped his arms around him.”There is nothing wrong with you, Sunshine. You just love our daughter and don’t want to see her hurt, but we can’t keep her from all the pain that life throws at us. And she is going to have to deal with her mother.”


“I just love her so much. ”


“She knows we love her but Tina, in her own weird way, loves her too.  Now, let’s go to the house and get something for breakfast. Maybe this afternoon we can try out our new toys?”


“That might be just the distraction I need.”  They kissed before turning off the lights and going back to the main house.



Saturday morning had people all going their own way.  Gus went to work. He got there later than expected because Shelby insisted on a second round of sex before he walked out the door.  Brinn arrived shortly afterward and added the baby’s name to her picture after promising Shelby it was there secret. Once she finished there she ran back home.  While she cleaned up for her visit with her mom, they made some lunch so they could all eat together before she was picked up by the agent. Too soon for Justin, they heard a vehicle coming up the drive.  


Brinn walked up to Justin and hugged him,   “Daddy, I love my mom but I know she is a little tricky.  I think she really loves me, she just doesn’t have a family like we do.  I won’t let her talk me into doing anything silly and I will stay close to my new friend.” She smiled at the agent that Brian had just let in.   Brinn kissed Justin and then went over to Brian and kissed him. 


Brian picked her up and held her tight for just a minute.  “You have fun with your mom. We love you.”


“I love you, Daddies.”  Brinn walked out the door while Justin and Brian quickly did a review with the agent and then they were alone.  


Brian pulled Justin to him from behind.  “As much as I missed you last night, I couldn’t be with you.”


“Oh, Baby.”


“I don’t mean to make you feel worse.  I sent Mel a bouquet of flowers this morning.  I knew how horrible she must have felt when I couldn’t give up Gus and then I realized if it wasn’t for you I would have,” Brian’s voice had a hitch in it.  “I would have been Uncle Brian instead of Pops. I can’t imagine everything I would have missed out on. And when I think of Brinn...you let me be her dad from day one,” Brian turned Justin around. “You taught me how to love and because of that I also can hurt really bad. What do you say we go to our room and forget about the pain and focus on the pleasure?”  


“Will you let me pleasure you, Brian? I know some toys aren’t your thing but I think our friends brought us something you will enjoy.’  Justin’s hand moved down the pack of Brian’s pants and began rubbing his bare ass and then trailed a finger so lightly between his cheeks Brian shivered.


In a very hoarse voice, Brian said, “Yes, please.”


They walked to the bedroom and Justin slowly undressed Brian.  He led him to the bathroom and after undressing himself he started the shower.   They stepped in together. Justin took the soap and washed Brian from head to toe.  He spent extra time on his cock and balls and then went around to the back and he slipped a little piece of the soap into Brian’s ass.  He knew it wasn’t the most pleasant feeling but it added a sensation and he hoped Brian would enjoy it. Justin guided him out and dried him off.

“Sunshine, that tingling is going to…”  Justin dropped to his knees and pushed Brian against the wall. He took him in his mouth to distract him.  As Justin licked the first drops of precum off the tip of his throbbing cock Justin slipped his finger in his ass. Brian erupted and Justin swallowed greedily.  When Brian had finished, Justin stood and led him to the bed. He then began to put lube on the small strand of beads and one by one he began to slowly slip the beads in.


“Baby, let me know if you want me to stop.” Justin slowly slipped them in as Brian laid on his side.  Justin stroked Brian’s inner thigh as he continued to insert them slowly.  


Justin was surprised how many Brian had taken before he said, “I think I…” he took   a deep breath. “No more.”


“Can you hold them for a couple minutes?”


“Come up here and distract me,” Brian pulled Justin up and they laid side by side. Brian began to stroke Justin’s skin.  It surprised him when Brian flicked his nipple hard enough for him to cry out partly in surprise but partly in pain. He then groaned. 


“This is supposed to be your time for pleasure, not mine.”


“But, Sunshine, your pleasure is what makes me happy. Get that gorgeous as up in the air.  It is your turn.” WIth little preparation, Brian began to apply pressure to bead after bead pressing it into him. With the larger beads, Justin filled quicker.  Brian stopped adding more.


“No, Baby.  I want them all.” 


“Sunshine, I can’t get any more..


“How many are left?”


“Four.”


“Ok,” he laid down on his side  and making the adjustment Brian could complete his task. “That feels so amazing.  It’s like I can still feel the coolness of the glass. I think it is just the way they slide against each other.”  As he talked he began to rub Brian’s abdomen and almost on command he was rock hard . Justin slipped off the bed and Brian moved so his ass was on the edge of the bed.  As Justin took him again deep into his throat, he began to remove the beads. At first he pulled slowly but as Brian got more excited, Justin pulled the last out quickly, causing Brian to come for a second time.


“I don’t want you to come, Justin.  I want you to feel every one of those glass balls popping out of your ass but I think if you wait to cum until tonight after we have tucked Brinn in you will get a lot more out of it.” Justin didn’t argue.  In fact he didn’t say anything. He gritted his teeth as he felt each bead come out and when they were all out Brian had the audacity to lick the tip of Justin’s dick. Brian than pulled him into his arms and they lay that way until Justin had himself under control. Everything was back to an even keel.  



Shelby and Gus spent the afternoon in bed.  Gus was trying to figure out where she got her energy. She straddled him and had climaxed at least four, no five times. He finally had propped her up with pillows and he took her breast in his mouth from the side.  She cried out as he suckled.


“Oh, Shelly, I am so sorry.  Did I hurt you?”


She bent forward grabbing her stomach.  “Oh, Gus it hurts. I mean really hurts. Call the midwife.  Please, call her.” Gus grabbed his phone and called her. She said she would be there with in half an hour.  As he pulled on his pants, Shelby took a deep breath. “I think I overreacted. It is gone now. I feel fine again.  Can you get my robe and then you better wait for her.”  


“Are you sure you are going to be alright here?”


“Yes, I am already feeling really stupid.  I am guessing they are just more Braxton Hix.”


“Well, the midwife said she wanted to come check anyway.”  


Gus met the midwife at the door. “I am so glad you could come so quickly.  She says she is fine now and hopefully she is.” Led her up the stairs to the room.


“Your house is lovely.  I needed to come to check out the room and see where you hope this baby is born.”  


“Well, Shelby, Gus says the pain has gone away again?”


“Ya, I’m sorry to drag you out and on a holiday weekend.” Shelby said as the midwife walked over.


“It is a beautiful day for a drive and it is a pleasure to see this beautiful home.  I would have to say your house is even nicer than the main house.”


“This was Gus’ senior project for school.  I am very fortunate.” Shelby reached for Gus’ hand and he moved close.


“So were you doing anything strenuous when the pain came on?”  She noticed the look Shelby and Gus shared. “Ok, nothing wrong with having sex but you may need to slow down on that part if it is starting to hurt. Gus why don’t you help Shelby sit up a little more and then sit behind her.  I think I should do an examination since I am here. By now you know what this is going to feel like.”  


After the exam she looked at the beautiful couple.  “Well, I have been wrong before but I think this little girl is anxious to get into this world.  You are definitely a little dilated. That could mean nothing and it could be three weeks but, I wouldn’t be surprised if it is a little sooner than that.  I know you two are ready for this. Shelby, you probably should stay down as much as you can. Let your husband wait on you and that doesn’t mean he is a sex slave.”  All three of them laughed.


“Thanks for coming,” Gus said.  “I will make sure she stays down as much as possible.”


“Since I am here, I would love to see the nursery.  Sometimes I can give the new parents a couple tips on how to set up some things.”


“Sure,” Gus kissed Shelby.  “Shelly, I will bring you a snack when I come back.”


“No hurry, all the sudden I am really tired.”  She snuggled under the blankets, “I love you, Gussy.”  She said, already half asleep.  


“I will deny saying this but you two are one of my favorite couples.  Your love is so obvious.”


“Ya, she’s very special,” Gus guided her to the nursery.  “We have a bassinet that will be in our bedroom for the first few months.”


The midwife looked around the room.  “Oh, what amazing paintings. But of course, your dad’s partner is an artist.”


Gus ignored her comment.  He was sure she didn’t mean anything. “My dad is an artist.”


She looked at each painting separately.  They were painted directly on the wall with a frame painted around them.  “This one looks different?”


“It is.  My ten year old sister painted this one. It might still be a little wet.  She just finished the name but my dads aren’t allowed to see that until she is born.”


“Gus, I don’t want you to worry and I didn’t want to say this to Shelby because she could easily go until her due date but she also could have your daughter this weekend.  I know if you are at work someone is always close.”


“I just remembered I am supposed to go to our wine bar tonight.”


“I have heard you. You are very good.”


“Oh, thanks.  Tyler makes me look.  He has the real talent. But, is it alright for Shelby to go?”


“As long as she isn’t dancing and drinking, she should be fine. Listening to you sing should keep her relaxed and happy.”


Together they walked down the stairs.  Do you mind if I take a peak?” She pointed toward the living room.  “Oh, the view is just stunning. Is that a new house down in the valley?”


“Yes, and  business. I just finished over there this morning.  I am not starting anything else until after the baby is born.  I have a few small projects but that won’t take me far.”


“Well, let’s plan on me coming out a week from Monday unless you need me before then. I can be here in 20 minutes if you need me.”  And with that she left.



Brian and Justin were finding something to eat as they saw the midwife go past.  “Have you heard from Gus today?” Justin asked Brian.


“No but I’m going to right now.”  Brian called and Gus assured them everything was fine.


“She is fine enough to come into town tonight.  Why don’t the two of you come in early. We start at 7:00.  You could stay until 8:00. Then you can be back when Brinn comes back.”


Justin was nodding, eavesdropping on the conversation, nodded.  “Ok, we will be in at 7:00. Save us a table.”


“That sounds great and then if Shelby gets tired maybe she could ride back with you, too.”


“Of course she can if she wants to.  See you later.”



Brian and Justin arrived at Wine and Design just before 7:00 and had put in an order.  Shelby and Molly sat at a side table next to them. Justin kissed both of the women. “I know it is a silly saying but you two are glowing. Shelby, how are you feeling?”


“I’m fine, Grandpa,” she laughed.  She took his hand and placed in on her belly where her daughter had been kicking regularly.  


“That just makes it so real.” Justin looked over at Brian and Brian quickly came over and put his hand where Justin’s had been. His other arm wrapped around Justin’s waist.


“I still can’t believe you are going to deliver at home.  I want drugs nearby.”  


“I may regret it but I want to try.  She said if anything looks hinky we will go to the hospital.  She has hospital rights so if I rethink it we can go there.” Shelby stopped talking and was looking across the room.  “Did you know Brinn was going to be here?”


“Damn,” Brian said under his breath. “Tina’s here.”  He felt Justin stiffen. “Let’s sit down. If she wants to interact, she can come to us.”  They saw them take the table with the agent sitting at the bar three feet from the table.


“Mom, I am going to go say hi to my dads but I will be right back.”  Brinn said to Tina and ran across the room. She kissed each of her dads.  “I promised Mom I would just say hi. I just wanted you to know she hasn’t asked me to do anything you would not approve of.”


“Thanks, Brinn. Love you.”  Justin hugged her.


Brian stood.  “I’m going to let the agent go home and we can stay until 9:00 if Tina planned to stay that long anyway.”


Brian walked over to Tina’s table and Brinn sat down again.  “Good evening, Tina. Are you planning on staying here until 9:00?  If so, I will let the agent go home a couple hours early.”


“Tia wants to hear Gus so yes, we can stay until the visit is over.  That’s what you want right, Tia?”


“Yes, Mom.  Tomorrow we have all day, too.  What are we going to do?”


“We’ll figure that out before the end of the evening.”  Tina turned away from Brian in a dismissive move.


Brian dismissed the agent and walked back, dropping into his seat which was pulled close to Justin’s.  His arm went around him. “Damn, she is aggravating.”


“She never was won over by the Kinney charm.”


“That’s not true.  She tried really hard to get me to fuck her when she was pregnant. If I had any predilection to be with women I would have nailed her.  We weren’t exclusive then, well not completely. We still played with a third party from time to time.”


“Maybe we should offer her sex tonight.  Then we could make her disappear. Oh, I like that idea,” Justin drifted into his own thoughts just as Gus and Tyler started their first set.  


As the evening went on, Brian’s hand ended up in Justin’s lap, driving him to distraction.  “Brian, let’s go to Gus’ office. Molly can watch Tina. Please!”


“No, I think we will wait until we go home.  That will only be another 45 minutes.”


“Damn! You are killing me!”


“But what a way to go. Are you up for a little prep work?”


Justin looked at him, “What are you planning?”


Brian handed Justin a small toy.  “I am guessing you can’t handle that right now.”


“Are you daring me?”


“You could say that but if you take my challenge I will make it well worth your while later.”  Brian turned the toy on in Justin’s hand and Justin felt the motion of it. Justin stood and walked to the restroom.  By 9:00, Justin was actually sweating from the fight to keep control. Brinn came over as Tina walked out the door. She curled up on Brian’s lap as Gus  finished his solo set. He said goodbye to his dads as he sat down next to Shelby. Tyler, who had been sitting there was now on stage.


“Can we go home now, Dad?  I am really tired. I don’t know why.”  


“Your mom has that effect on people.” Brian said as he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder as they walked out the door.    On the ride home they reviewed the time Brinn would be with Tina tomorrow and as soon as they got home Brinn went to bed and was sleeping before Justin got in there to say goodnight.


“Tina takes the very soul out of a person.  What did they do that was so exhausting today?”


Brian took his hand and led him to their room, “I am guessing a lot of it has to do with staying at Chantel’s last night.”


“I am sure you’re right.  Well, she can sleep ten hours if she wants to and still be ready for Tina on time.”


At that moment both their phones beeped.  It was a weather report predicting bad weather later tomorrow. Brian read it over and commented, “We better make sure the agent and Tina are aware.  It could all fizzle out but if it is as bad as they say Brinn needs to be home before it happens.


Brian realized Justin hadn’t said a word.  All his concentration was on the feeling in his body.  Every nerve ending was on high alert. Brian set down his phone and reached out to touch Justin’s face, gently stroking his cheek. Justin stepped in and Brian claimed his lips as his hands began to undo first Justin’s and then his own fly.  They stepped out of their pants and then removed their shirts. Brian tugged Justin’s briefs down and then lost his own.  


“Lay down, Sunshine. Let me drive you to obsession.”


“Trust me, you have already succeeded.”  Brian slowly removed the toy from Justin and set it aside.  He slowly pulled Justin’s pelvis tightly against him. Justin sighed at the feel of his body tightly against his. “Make love to me, Brian. I have waited all day  to feel you inside of me. I sometimes wish I could always have you inside of me all the time.”


“Well, I don’t think that is possible but for the next 10 hours I am willing to try.” He glided into Justin and then held him tightly.  


“But, I need to cum.  Please. I have waited for hours.”  Brian’s teeth gently raked over his earlobe as he began to move slowly in and out. He tried to restrain himself but his emotions overflowed.  Ten minutes later they were both gasping and then Justin started laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Brian kissed his neck and then his shoulder.


“I haven’t cum that much in a very long time.” Brian moved a little.  “Please stay in me. I love the feel of you.”


“I am not going anywhere but I hope I am cumming again soon.”



The next morning, Brian removed himself from Justin, who instantly turned over and kissed Brian thoroughly.  “I think we should shower before Brinn wakes up because I am thinking I might be ready to do a little exploring by then.” Justin reached around and began to massage Brian’s puckered bud.


“How do you drive me crazy all the time?”


Justin stood, moving toward the bathroom.  Looking over his shoulder he smiled, “I work at it.”



An hour later Brinn was waiting for the agent and Tina to pick her up.  Justin had gone out to the studio so he didn’t have to see her. He wanted to finish his painting anyway.  He decided he was going to add it to the show. It was one of the best he had done in years. It seemed that his favorite paintings always included his favorite people. He hoped to get one painted of Gus,  Shelby, and the baby before the show. Then his closest loved ones would be with him. Once he finished his Brian and Brinn picture, he started on the one of Gus and Shelby. He would begin on the background and then their faces.  


Brian glanced in at Justin and knew he was on his own for the next six hours.  He went to the office but he couldn’t make any business calls. It was Sunday, July 3.  No one was working. He decided it was a perfect time to read through the final paperwork drawn up for Janna’s Hope Foundation.  He and Tyler had contacted Gentry’s sister and she agreed to see them on Thursday so once they had talked to her he hoped to come back and meet with the backers of the foundation along with Becca.  He didn’t think Shelby would make this one. She couldn’t travel right now. He lost himself in his reading.


Gus and Shelby ate breakfast in bed and then Gus had her sit on a chair trying to work out the sore muscles in her lower back.  “That feels so good, Gussy, but right now I need you to do something else for me. I don’t know why but my breasts ache today. Do you think you could help relieve the pressure?”


“Oh, it’s a horrible job but someone has to do it.” He helped her lie down on her side and put a pillow under her belly.  Then from the side of the bed he took one of her nipples in his mouth. His hand cupped her between her legs and gently stroked through the thin layer of her underwear.  “The midwife said no sex but I don’t think you releasing a little pressure should be a problem I mean it has been almost 24 hours since you had that last fake contraction.  He switched to the other breast and his finger focused on her clit.  


“Oh, Gus, I am going to cum!”


“Do you want me to keep my mouth up here or would you like me to….” She shoved his head downward.  He laughed and pulled her underwear down as he moved. She cried out as Gus brought her to a trembling climax. After the trembling had stopped she he moved up and took her in his arms.  They looked out the window and saw clouds rolling in. 


“It looks like we are going to get that storm the predicted after all.” Shelby said, feeling Gus spoon from behind and wrap an arm around their baby.  


“I think I will just hold my two best girls for a few minutes and then I will make some dinner. What are you hungry for?”


“This may sound odd.  I know I have been eating everything I can get my hands on but I’m not all that hungry tonight. Whatever you are hungry for is fine with me.”


“Ok, maybe pizza?”


“Sure,” he felt her relax and soon he was sure she was sleeping.  He watched a streak of lightning cross the sky. He heard his phone beep with a message so he slipped out of bed and went down the steps as he read the text.  He thought it would be his dad but it was Pops making sure they were home and safe. He called Brian back.


“Hey, Pops.”


“Hey, Gus, so you two are home?”


“Ya, we didn’t go anywhere today.  Shelby has a back ache and just dozed off.  She isn’t hungry so I am going to make a frozen pizza.  I am guessing once she smells it she will eat her share.  Is Brinn still gone?”


“No, she just got home.  The agent insisted they not have Brinn on the road in this weather.”


“Nothing personal, Pops, but Dad usually does the calling.”


“He is in the studio.  I am actually going to make him come to the main house if this storm gets worse.”


“Well, don’t worry about us.  We are fine. Tell Brinn to come visit us tomorrow. Maybe, if Shelly doesn’t want to go out, we could grill here, too.”


“Your dad or I will call in the morning.” The call crackled.  “I am going to get your dad out of that little shack into the sturdier house.  Talk to you tomorrow, Sonny boy.”


The line went dead.  After trying to get Justin on the intercom, Brian walked to Brinn’s room,  “Hey, Sweetie, I am going to go to the studio and get Daddy to come to the house.  I will be right back. You stay in the house.” He looked over at Brinn. She didn’t have her usual smile on her face.  “What’s the matter?” He walked over to her and put his arms around her. She hugged him tight round his neck.  


“I am just sad I won’t see my mom for eight weeks.  And I felt like I was lying to her when I didn’t tell her about going to school in New York.”


“Did she ask you about school?”


“No, she did ‘t”


“Then you didn’t lie.  If she had asked, you would have told her she needed to ask me.” In his own mind he thought it was just like Tina not to ask.  “I will be right back, Brinny. I need to get your daddy.”


By now the wind was blowing and the rain was coming down in torrents. Brian slipped a rain slicker on and grabbed one for Justin as he left the house.  He ran to the studio as a crash of thunder made the windows of the studio rattle. Brian rushed through the door, surprising Justin.

“Oh hey, Baby.”


“What the hell have you been doing?  I have been buzzing you for half an hour.  We are going to the main house. This storm is just winding up and it is going to be a nasty one.  I want you in the house in my arms,” he walked over to him, “and in my bed.” Brian kissed Justin roughly.  “Our,” he emphasized the word, “daughter is home and a little upset so we need to get inside.”


“What did Tina say or do to upset her?”  Justin’s emotions flared.


“She is just sad that she won’t see her mom for two months.”


“Damn!  Why can’t she just leave us alone.  Brinn would eventually forget her or at least adjust.”  Brian assisted Justin putting on the rain coat. Let’s get this place locked up and get to the house before the next downpour starts.”  They had barely stepped out the door when the heavens opened up again. Brian and Justin ran to the house hand in hand and once under the veranda they started to laugh. The slickers had done little to keep them dry. They shed off the coats and then their wet shoes and then peeled off their damp shirts.  Justin pressed his damp chest against Brian and Brian pulled him close. Their lips met and fused.”


“Daddies, are you going to stay out there all night? It’s getting windy and I don’t like it. It’s scary.”


Brian and Justin came to the door.  Justin picked Brinn up and held her tight for a moment and then carried her farther into the house.  “Your dad tells me you are feeling a little low.”


“I am, Daddy.  I will miss my mom but then I realized that this fall  I won’t see you very often either. I have never been away from both of you and you are going to be on another continent.”


“Yes, but we will visit once a month and you will spend weekends with your grandma and John and Tony, and Peter and Becca.  We will miss you and I know you might miss us but you will be well cared for.” Justin set Brinn on the counter. “Well, I guess we better start making a lot of memories so you have things to think about.” 



Gus came up the stairs with a pizza and a couple bottles of water.  He walked in the bedroom, “Hey sleepyhead, are you hungry.” Gus looked at the bed expecting to see Shelby but the bed was empty.  “Shel, where are you?”


Lightning flashed and thunder crashed.  “Gus, I’m in here.” Gus walked to the bathroom.  “My water broke!” As she said the words there was another bang and the room went dark.