- Text Size +

Chapter 5


Molly was glad she had slept well.  It probably had something to do with the never ending supply of wine.  She knew she had drank more than she should have. Shelby had come over because Gus worked late on the house.  They shared a bottle and made frozen lasagna. They added a salad and spent the evening watching a comedy and talking. It was just what Molly needed.  She had told Shelby all about the plan for her date and how nervous she was.


It was nearly 9:00 pm before Gus came home.  He tapped on Molly’s door figured Paul was asleep.  He looked tired but happy. “Hey, just wanted you to know I was getting in the shower.”  Shelby walked over to him and his arms instinctively went around her and they gently kissed.


When they finally separated, Shelby was flushed.  “I’ll be home in a few minutes. I have dinner for you.”


“I already know that but I think I could use a little food, too.”  He threw a smile over in Molly’s direction and winked.


“Get out here,” Shelby shoved him gently. I will be home before you are out of the shower.


“Love you, Shelly,” he kissed her nose.


Shelby nearly swooned, “Love you, too, Gus.” And Gus was gone.


The look on Shelby’s face as she turned to look at Molly was the look of pure love.  Molly stood and took the lasagna out of the oven. She put a towel under it so it would be easier for her to carry.  “You better get going. You have a man waiting for you that looked hungry in all the best ways.” She handed the pan to Shelby.  


Shelby saw the longing on Molly’s face.  “Molly, I just know that the right person will come along.  You deserve only the best.”


“I don’t know if there are anymore out there.  I am starting to think they are gay or taken. The rest seem to be assholes.  Look at Detective Harris. He may be pretty but he is definitely not a prime candidate to a husband or even a boyfriend.”  Shelby gave her friend an awkward hug as she walked out the door.


“Love you, Mol.  Some guy will find you and know how lucky he is. Oh, and Molly?  If you need to just hang out tomorrow come over. I can’t imagine what is going on in your head.”  Shelby had gone to be with Gus while Molly finished the bottle of wine.


Now Molly was up and feeding Paul breakfast.  At least she was glad she didn’t have a hangover.  She had drank more than usual. She had made some scrambled eggs and she was feeding Paul but took a bite herself now and then. Her phone binged and she picked it up already knowing it was from Andrew.  


‘Sweet Molly, I hope you are well this morning.  Can’t wait to see your beautiful face.’ was the text.


Molly replied, ‘Looking forward to seeing you’.


Andrew responded, ‘Are your brother and his partner going to join us?’


Damn, Molly thought.  That really is all he is interested.  ‘They will join us for drinks at 7:00.  Does that work? I will ride in with them.’


‘7:00 is good.’ Was Andrew’s response.  Molly thought she could almost hear him cheer.


He sent one more text verifying she knew the restaurant and said he would see her then.


Molly was stressed out.  Shelby and Gus would watch Paul while she was out. She would rather stay home with her beautiful boy then have to deal with that man, and not only that man but the Detective.  She forwarded the messages she had just gotten to both Justin and Tyler. Just the thought of that man made her temper rise. If he wasn’t so damn good looking he would have no redeeming  qualities and she had to think that his looks might actually be a deterrent. He was so full of himself.


“Mama, no,” Paul said.  


Molly realized she had started to force feeding him eggs.  “Oh, I am so sorry. Are you done?” Paul reached up and Molly pulled him out.  She snuggled her little boy. He was growing so fast. It wouldn’t be long and he might be walking and he was already starting to say a few words. As she hugged him close there was a knock on the door. “Come in.” Molly called as she walked to the sink to wash Paul’s sticky face and hand.  


Justin walked into the cottage.  “Ahhhh,” Paul tried to wiggle away from Molly to get to his uncle.  


“Hey, buddy,” Justin reached around Molly and hugged her from behind. “How are you doing, Molly? You know if you don’t want to do this they can come up with something else.”


“Do you think I would back out now?  I would never give Harris the pleasure of sneering at me.”


“Molly, this is not about Tyler, although just one night I might like to make it about him,” Justin shook his head, “Sorry!  Tyler is so gorgeous….”


“Seriously, Justin!  I have to go on a date with a known criminal and you want to fuck the cop setting it up?”


“Well, only if Brian said it was Ok….oh, ya, and if Tyler was gay.”


“Is that supposed to make me feel better? Knowing the good looking cop is a distraction?” Molly picked Paul up and carried him to his playpen.  She set him in with his toys and jerked when Justin touched her arm.


“Molly, I’m sorry.  I was just trying to lighten the mood.” He extended his hand and she took it.  Paul reached for Justin and whimpered. Justin scooped him up.


“You spoil him.”


“I am allowed.  I am the indulgent uncle.” Justin sat on the sofa and Molly sat next to them. “Now seriously, Molly, are you able to do this?  Brian and I are going to wait until you finish the meal and follow you home.”


“You can’t do that, Justin.  You have to be home when we get home.”


“Just because we couldn’t stay for dinner doesn’t mean we were going home.”


“Justin, he isn’t going to do anything to me, not when he knows he is going to have lunch with you on Sunday, and I can use that excuse to get him to take me home a little earlier.”


“Molly, it isn’t any of my business if you and him have….. Molly, you are not the type of girl,” Justin hesitated, “woman to sleep around but I know you have or had some feelings for him but you haven’t….”


“No, big brother, I have not had sex with him but I hoped to.  I really liked him, Justin. I really…” tears swelled up in her eyes and Justin pulled her close with his one free arm.  Molly dropped her head onto his shoulder.


Justin kissed her head.  “Oh, Mollusk, if I knew of any other way to do this I would.”


“I will be fine. I feel sure he wouldn’t hurt me and if I have to put up with a little touching I will survive.”  She kissed Justin on the cheek. “I bet your husband wouldn’t mind a little playtime before we go this evening. I would guess you could get more than a couple rounds in between now and 6:00 when we have to be ready to leave.”


“I know when I am being dismissed. Call me if you need me.  I could take Paul with me. He seemed to enjoy the entertainment yesterday.”


“I will not let my son be exposed to the smut you two come up with.” She laughed.  “I will be fine, Justin. Thanks for checking on me. I think Paul and I will take a walk and check out the new house.”


Justin walked out the door with Molly and Paul and kissed her on the cheek, “I love you, Molly.”  He took Paul and threw him high in the air, catching him and putting him in his stroller and they went their separate ways.



When Justin arrived back at the house he waved at Dan as he pulled out to meet with the realtor. Justin headed for the office, knowing that’s where he would find Brian. He decided to relieve himself of his clothes before he knocked.  “Justin, why are you knocking?”


“I didn’t know if you were busy or if you might have a little time for….”  He opened the door and stepped in.


“I think I can manage to spare an hour of six.”  Brian was taking his shirt off as he crossed the room and as he stopped in front of Justin he dropped his pants. He turned Justin around and pressed him against the door.  And the day of play began. After fucking against the door, and on the desk, and the office chair, Justin curled up on Brian’s lap for a few minutes.


“Baby, are you hungry.”


“Sunshine, you can’t be ready to cum again.”


Justin swatted Brian. “I wondered if you would like a sandwich or something while we catch our breath before I see what that ass of yours can take.” Justin began licking at the base of his neck up to his ear where his tongue darted in and out several times. He felt Brian stir beneath him. “I take it you like the idea of this,” he touched his own growing cock, “placed somewhere deep and…”


Brian held Justin’s hand over the swelling dick.  “A sandwich, but don’t be long because…,” he looked at Justin licking his lips when looking at the tip of the cock showing by their hands.  He lifted Justin off his lap and set him on the desk. His mouth lowered onto the growing cock in front of him. Justin cried out as Brian took the organ in his mouth. Justin dropped back on the desk as Brian took him all the way in his mouth and as Justin began to tremble, Brian removed his mouth. “Go make us a bedtime snack….and yes I do mean bring it to the bedroom as soon as you have it ready and then I would love to feel that beautiful cock up my ass.”  Justin rushed off to get something for them to eat.



Dan’s appointment with the realtor had gotten postponed earlier in the week so Dan had a lunch appointment with him today. When he arrived a handsome young man sat behind a desk.  He stood as Dan entered. “Mr. Reeves?”


“Marcus, please. And you must be Mr. Reed.”  The man stood and offered his hand to Dan.


“Dan please.” He took Marcus’ warm hand  in his own. He wasn’t sure what it was but Dan felt a current run between them and held the hand a  few moments longer than necessary. He looked Marcus in the eyes and for a moment got lost in the color of them. They were hazel with flex of gold and against his lightly tanned skin and auburn hair they captivated him.


“I know I am freakish.  Most redheads can’t tan.  That is not a problem for me.  It is due to my Irish great great Grandfather and my Native American great great grandmother.”


“Trust me, Marcus, I don’t find anything about you freakish.”  There was silence between them for a few moments and then Marcus opened a book full of properties. More than once their hands touched and Dan was sure Marcus felt something too.


As they looked through the book the door opened and it was a delivery.  “I hope you don’t mind. I know you said you only had a set amount of time today so I thought we could eat while we browsed and then we will go look at whatever you are interested in.”


“That is fine, Marcus.” The name rolled off his tongue like he had said it a 1,000 times before and all he could think was he hoped he had a chance to say it 10,000 times more.  


They ate and found three prime spots and had another two as possibilities.  “Are you ready for a ride?”


Dan looked at him closely.  From the look on Marcus’ face he was not thinking of the same ride but maybe someday. He knew his sexuality wasn’t obvious and Marcus was very professional. It was going to take a LONG time to decide  what property he wanted.

Three hours later they were at the third site.   Just pulling up to this spot, Dan was fairly sure this was the spot.  It was a secluded spot although it wasn’t far off the road and he wasn’t sure but he didn’t think it was far from Brian and Justin’s. It was in a valley with a little brook running through it.  Dan already was getting ideas for the house.


“So Marcus, I am wondering if there is a history of flooding on this property.”


“That’s a good question.  Let me take a look,” he took a folder out of his briefcase and as he did some papers spilled out.  Dan quickly picked them up and notice one was a photo of a woman.


“She’s very pretty. Is she your girlfriend?” Dan stopped, “I’m sorry, that was none of my business.”


“She is a friend of the family.  It would make my mother very happy if we were more, not that she is trying to arrange a marriage or anything. She isn’t from the middle ages.”


“Oh, is your family around here?” Dan asked.


“A couple hours away. Oh, here it is.  Because of the way the drainage here, there has never been a drastic flood however they suggest the house should be elevated two to three feet.  I am sorry, I should have studied this better. I am sure you aren’t….’


“Interested? You would be wrong.  I am not saying this is the one but it has great possibilities.  I know a young man who has amazing building ideas. I am sure he could come up with something.”


As Marcus struggled to get the papers back into the briefcase, Dan reached out and put his hand over Marcus’.  “Let me help.” Dan’s voice was soft as he placed both his hands on the sides of the case so Marcus could get the folder back in it. He looked into his eyes and thought he saw sadness.  “Marcus….. If your family is two hours away does that mean so is the girl?”


“Oh, no, she lives locally, but like I said she isn’t really my girl.  I’m not sure she is even interested.”


“Are you interested in her?” Dan’s hand grazes Marcus’ leg as he turned to look around the property.  Dan asked a few more questions and then they walked back to the car. They talked about on the properties on the way back to town.  


As Marcus parked Dan said, “Marcus, I really enjoyed today.  I am not ready to make a decision yet. Do you think sometime next week we could look at a couple more spots?”


“Yes, I’d like that.  I mean I would be glad to show you more,” Marcus flushed. Why was he acting like a love sick school boy with this man.  He couldn’t think this way. He was sure Mr. Reed didn’t think that way. He was such a successful business man. He probably had a string of women after him.


As he got out of the car Marcus asked,“I never asked about your family.  You aren’t wearing a ring, no wife or kids?”


Dan looked directly at him and said, “Marcus I would love kids but I would never marry a woman.  I’m gay.” Dan let that sink in a few moments. “What afternoon works best for you this coming week.  Maybe we could do it later afternoon and have dinner. I don’t have many friends here, yet, and it sounds like you’re relatively new.”


“Sure.  Shall we say Tuesday?” He was looking at his phone calendar.


“I think that will work. Why don’t you put your cell into my phone and that way if I need to change the day…” Marcus added his number without thinking about it. “Why don’t I put mine number in yours just in case you need it.” Marcus handed Dan his phone and Dan added his number.  As he handed the phone back he took Marcus’ hand in both of his. “I look forward to seeing you next week.” He looked into Marcus’ eyes before letting go and he walked toward his own car.



By the time Dan got to the vineyard, he didn’t  know if he was coming or going. Brian and Justin were  standing by the kitchen counter with obvious afterglow on their faces.  “Well, I don’t have to ask what the two of you were up to today.”


“Well, you may know what we were up to but what is that look I see on your face, Dan?” Justin asked him.


“I was just looking at property with the new realtor.”


“And did you find something you like?” Brian asked.


“I …..ya, you could say that.”


Justin walked out from behind the counter wearing only his briefs.  “And did you find some property you liked, too?”


“You don’t miss a thing, do you?” Dan hugged Justin.


“Um, Dan, that is my nearly naked husband you are hugging.  You might want to let him go now.” Brian walked up behind Justin and removed Dan’s hand from around Justin’s neck.  He pulled Justin back against him. Justin instinctively pressed his ass against Brian’s groin and Brian moaned.


“You two really never do get tired of each other do you?” Dan marveled.  “That is what I want and, god, I feel like I have met him.”


“So did you screw him?” Brian asked.


“Hardly!  He can’t admit he’s gay but with every fiber of my being I know he is.”


Justin reached out and touched Dan’s face.  “Oh, Dan, you know how hard those relationships are.   Are you sure you are ready for that battle?”


Brian snatched Justin’s hand back.  Brian knew Dan was not a threat but he didn’t want Justin touching another man, caressing another man. “So you are staying here tonight, right, Dan?”


“Yes, I am. I know Shelby and Gus are watching Paul but I will be here incase an accomplice comes around, knowing you are gone.”


Brian continued, “Well, that makes me feel more comfortable knowing my son and nephew will be here.”


“And Shelby.” Justin added after Brian had finished.  “We better get ready for this evening. I think if we take a shower and dress….”


Justin turned into Brian’s arm and kissed him. “Shower, hmmm, yes please.”


“See you later, Dan.” Brian said as the two of them walked toward the bedroom.


As they got in the shower, Justin’s mind was flying. “Isn’t it exciting?  Dan may have found a boyfriend.” Justin poured a little shampoo in his hand and began to massage Brian’s head.  Brian’s head lulled back.


“Dan is looking for property with a guy who may or may not be gay. I would hardly call it a date?”


“Brian, can’t you just be happy for him?” Justin withdrew his hands from Brian’s hair, “Or are you jealous.” Justin took a step back.


“No, Sunshine, I’m sorry, no I am not jealous,” Brian turned and pulled Justin close.  “I hope he finds his heart like I did. I just don’t want him to….I haven’t seen him like this since he was with Andre, when we lived in New York City the first time.  Dan was really hurt after that and it took him a long time to get over him. I don’t want him to go through that again.”


“You’re a good friend, Brian, no matter what you want people to think.” Justin kissed him. Quietly he whispered, “I want you, darling.  Take me, Baby.”


Under the spray of the shower, Brian slipped into Justin once more.  As he moved in and out, Brian brought his mouth to Justin’s ear, “Sunshine, don’t ever doubt I love you and don’t ever think that when I am with you I could think of another man.”  As they climaxed together, Justin said, “I am scared, Baby. If I see him touch her….”


“Oh, Sunshine, Molly is a smart woman.  She will be fine and tomorrow, he will be here, at our house for lunch.  Did you sort through your paintings so the stuff he sees isn’t important to you?”


“Yes, I hid the family pictures or anything else that I don’t want him to see.” They left the shower and dried each other off.


“Justin, together we got this. I have full confidence in Molly.”



At  6:30, Molly, Paul, Gus, and Shelby arrived at the main house.  Molly looked beautiful. Gus had watched Paul while Shelby helped her get ready.  Shelby, Gus and Paul were going to have dinner with Dan and hang with him at the main house until Brian and Justin returned at least.  Justin walked over to Molly and took her in his arms. Softly he said, “You ready for this, Mollusk?”


“I am, Justin. Let’s get it over with.  And the way you just walked over here, I don’t have to ask what you did all day.”  


“Are you two ready to go?” Brian came up and looped an arm around each of them.  “Tyler just texted. He will be at the restaurant at a separate table along with a police woman.”


“Oh great, something else to worry about.”


“Why does he bother you so much?” Justin asked.


“I don’t know. I just look at him and he infuriates me.”


It was a quiet ride into town.  As they got close Brian pulled over and they called Tyler on speaker phone, “Hey, we are about two miles out of town.”


“Is Molly going to pull this off?”


“Of course, I’m going to pull this off,” Molly sneared.


“Oh, Tyler, by the way, I have you on speaker phone,” Brian chuckled.


“Just ignore me at the restaurant and follow the plan.  Justin and Brian, Have drinks and they head home. I will be there until they are done with dinner.  Molly, you will be on your own from the restaurant back to the vineyard.”


“I’ll be fine!” Molly snarked.


Brian hung up before anything else could be said.


They arrived at the restaurant and Andrew already had a table for them.  He kissed Molly briefly and he wrapped his arm around her waist, “Oh, Andrew, let me introduce you.  Justin and Brian, this is Andrew Price. Andrew, this is my brother Justin and his husband, Brian.”


Brian extended his hand and Andrew took it.  Justin did the same. Everyone took a seat and ordered drinks and a couple appetizers.  


Brian started the conversation, “So Molly tells us you are working on some real estate venture.”


Andrew went into the schpeal of how he wanted to bring this area back to the way it was years ago.  Financial backing was needed to bring the buildings back to the way they were in their prime. Molly leaned into Andrew and linked her arm in his.


From an out of the way table behind Andrew and Molly, Tyler watched her.  Molly was good. If he didn’t know it was an act he would believe her.


Brian ordered a second round for all of them when the appetizers arrived.  Andrew whispered in Molly’s ear and then kissed her. Brian reached under the table and squeezed Justin’s upper thigh. He could feel the tension and knew it was all Justin could do not to come over the table and throttle Andrew.


As they finished the drinks and appetizers Brian and Justin started talking about needing to go.  “Andrew, why don’t you join us for lunch tomorrow. We are grilling with some friends. Maybe you can tell all of us what the bottom line of your venture is.  Our friend Dan is here from New York. He is usually in on a good deal. He is going to move here soon so I am sure he would like to get involved with the community.”


From Tyler’s table he could see dollar signs pop into Price’s eyes, “That would be great, guys.”


Brian and Justin got up.  Justin hugged Molly and softly whispered, “You ready, Molly?”


She nodded undetectably and Brian and Justin left the restaurant.


Tyler watched Molly and Andrew as they ate their meal.  She let him hold her hand and play with her hair. He realized for the first time what feelings she must have had for him and now she was putting herself out there to help all of them.  Maybe he had gotten the wrong idea about her. She was doing a hell of a job.


“Molly, I hope you don’t mind if we make it an early night.  Since I am coming over for lunch I have a report to get ready.”


Molly smiled at Andrew, “Sure, I understand.  Brian and Justin seemed pretty interested and Dan, is another great possibility. He’s a great guy.”


Andrew leaned over and kissed her.  “Let’s go. I don’t have that much to do.” As they walked away Tyler saw Andrews hand skim Molly’s ass.


Tyler watched them walk out.  Why did he feel like killing Andrew right now. He needed to go home and rest.  He must be really tired or something and tomorrow he had to be Dan’s ‘date’. It was the only way he could be there and Price had never seen him so it should all work out.  



Andrew and Molly walked to Andrew’s car.  He pressed her against the car and kissed her.  When they separated Andrew said, “I am so glad we bumped into each other at the cafe.”  He opened the door and gave her a hand as she got in. He got into the driver’s seat and headed toward the vineyard.


Molly was glad the car was dark.  She was sure his face showed her distress.  When they neared home, Andrew pulled onto a back road and turned the car off.  “Molly, do you know how much I appreciate what you have done for me? Not only have you helped my business but he reached across the car and pulled Molly close enough that he could kiss her.  His hand slid down her body to her waist and then his hand went lower and began to creep up her leg. “Oh, Molly, I would love to…” his hand was now resting on the thin piece of lace.


“Oh, Andrew, I would...our first time shouldn’t be in the car.  It should be in someplace comfortable, someplace we can explore….”


“I think I am exploring right now.” One of his fingers slid under the elastic leg band.


Molly tensed as Andrew’s mouth moved from her lips and then down her neck. “Oh, Andrew, I …”


Andrew sat  back in his seat. “You’re right, Molly.  Maybe we can find some time alone tomorrow after I get Brian and Justin signed onto the deal. We could celebrate the best way.”


“Sure.” She took a deep breath and continued, “That sounds wonderful, Andrew.”  As he started the car and drove toward the house she let out a slow breath. As the car stopped before the main house Molly kissed him goodnight and said she would see him around 12:30. She got out of the car and walked up to the main house turned to wave as Andrew went down the driveway. The door opened and Molly fell into Brian’s arms and sobbed.  


Brian picked her up and spoke softly as he carried her in. “Oh Molly, you’re home now.  Nothing can touch you here.” Over his shoulder he called, “Justin!” as he sat down with Molly in his lap.


Justin came from the guest room where Paul was sleeping and seeing Molly with Brian rushed over to them.  He dropped to his knees and Molly put her arms around Justin’s neck. “Molly, honey, did he do something to you.  I’ll kill that bastard!” He stroked her hair.


Brian and Justin did a little maneuvering and soon Molly and Justin sat side by side on the sofa.  “Brian, can you get her a drink,” Justin requested, “Molly did he hurt you? What happened?”


“He, he was sweet and he made my heart skip a beat and….” she started crying harder again.  Brian handed her a rocks glass with a finger of bourbon in it. After she took a sip she said, “I really wanted more and felt sick at the same time. What’s wrong with me? Why can’t I pick a good man.” Justin pulled her closer as she buried her head into his shoulder. Brian took the glass from her hand and set on the end table.


Now it was Brian’s turn to drop to his knees in front of Molly, “Molly, I know I have only known you about a year but, sweetheart, there is nothing wrong with you.  Men can be assholes and look at the example you had. Your dad was an asshole. But you are a beautiful, trusting woman who deserves the very best.” Molly took a deep, shuddering breath.


“Thanks Brian,” she leaned forward and kissed his cheek and then snuggled against Justin kissing him.  “You picked a good one, Justin.”


“I got really lucky,” Justin smiled over at Brian.


“I better get back to the cottage.  I am sure Gus and Shelby would like me to get Paul.


“Paul is asleep in our spare room,” Justin told her.


“And I texted Gus a minute ago and let them know you were home safe,” Brian added.


“We can take you both to the cottage, or we can take you down there, or you can just sleep here.”


“I don’t have anything to wear here.”


“We will get you a T shirt. Come to our room and I will find you something to wash  your face with and then we will get you tucked in for the night.”


Soon Molly was tucked into bed and Justin laid next to her.  “Do you want to talk about it?” Justin spoke softly not wanting to wake his nephew.


“He just kissed me and then started….touching me  and, Justin, I wanted him to. I am so lonely and he….”


Justin kissed her forehead.  “Oh, I know. I know you could just go out and get fucked but I know that isn’t you. You want the real thing and I have no doubt so very fortunate man will find you.”


“Thanks, Justin.  There is no reason both of us have to be lonely tonight.  Go to Brian.”


“Molly, I’m not sure I could have survive another round.  I lost count how many times….well, let’s say I am a little sore.”


“I can’t imagine having so much pain to love the one you’re with.”


“Oh Mollusk, during sex all I feel is pleasure. It’s just when we have a very, um, active day muscles just need to recover just like they would for anyone.  Why do I feel so weird talking to you about this. Have you ever had anal sex?”


“God, no! Why would I? My parts fit with my partners.”


“Oh trust me, so do mine! I’m just saying when you find the right person  there are lots of pleasures for you to discover yet. Gus doesn’t kiss and tell but from what I’ve heard they are very adventurous. Oh Mol, i hope this is all over in a couple weeks and then we are going to find you the perfect man for you.” Justin sang softly as he stroked her hair.  “You are so beautiful to me, You are so beautiful to me….” Justin slipped out of bed and kissed Paul and Molly before leaving the room.


Justin dropped his clothes in a chair and laid down next to Brian.  He moved close and Brian pulled him nearer. “Is Molly alright?”


“She will be as soon as Price is out of her life. She is just so lonely.  I feel guilty that we are so happy.”


“Oh Sunshine, you are the best big brother.” Brian pulled Justin onto his chest and held him tight. His hand moved down and wrapped around Justin’s cock. Justin responded immediately.


“Baby, I don’t think I can do it again tonight.  I am a little…..”


“Please let me,” Brian moved Justin to his back and he moved down Justin’s body.  He felt Brian’s warm mouth take him in.


Justin let out a sigh as Brian brought him to a fulfilling climax. Justin started to move down Brian’s body.  “No, Sunshine. It is time to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day.”


Justin  snuggled against Brian, “I love you, darling,” and he dozed off.


Brian was sure Justin didn’t realize it but when he called him darling his heart soared. He always said it with pure love in his voice. “I love you, too, Sunshine.  I love you more than life itself.”



The morning came and everyone was in the  main house. Everyone agreed that it was best if Paul was never in the equation so Shelby and Gus were taking him out to lunch and then to a nearby park until they got the word it was safe to come back.  Molly’s eyes teared up as they drove away but then she took a deep breath. “I am going to go get ready for my fucking date and I am going to be so smokin’ hot he may want to give up his thieving ways.” Molly left heading for the cottage.  


Dan watched her walk away.  He turned toward Justin. “She is one strong woman.  Tyler told me she did amazing last night. He was very impressed.  It is really kind of cute. He is nervous about me being his ‘date’ today. Oh, and I plan to make it as uncomfortable as I can for him.”


“That might add a little levity to our day,” Brian joked as he walked up behind Justin, kissing his neck as he wrapped his arms around him.  “Trust me, I know this is serious but we have to act relatively normal and this is the only way to do it.”


Dan reviewed the plans, “We want you to show him around.  Let him see the studios and the house. Maybe we could take him to the barn where the wine is stored.  Anything for him to get an idea of your wealth.”


“Kinda funny, Dan, since you are probably worth more than I am,” Brian said.


“Brian, I don’t think that’s true but I do know that you and Justin together are worth a lot more than I am and you two never flaunt it but I want you to do whatever you can today to show off.  Wear the Rolexes I know you have. Talk about your other homes. Make stuff up, I don’t care. I will be saying things that aren’t true to make him think I am worthy of stalking, too. Tyler is going to act a bit like a airhead out just for my money.  That way he can lead the conversation that direction, too,” Dan took a breath. “So is all the food ready? Can I help with anything?”


“No, everything is ready except grilling the meat and putting some things in the oven soon.  We picked up salads and desserts last night. We just need to bake some potatoes and bake a peach crisp for dessert,” Justin looked at his watch.  I better get that in the oven now.”

“Can I help?” Brian ground his pelvis into Justin’s ass.


“Dan, please keep him distracted long enough for me to get the stuff in the oven.”


“Sure, oh Tyler’s pulling up now.  We will stay out of your hair unless you need us.”  Dan smiled at Justin as he turned to the house. After Justin closed the door, Dan said, “He is amazing.  I don’t think I could leave you alone with an old lover.”


Dan  turned toward Tyler.  “Glad you got here early, honey.” Dan tried to lean in and kiss him but


Tyler shoved him away. “I don’t kiss on the first date.”


“Oh, you will do a more than kiss for your rich sugar daddy.”  Dan draped an arm around Tyler’s shoulders. “Are you sure you can…” Dan stopped talking when he saw Molly walking up from the cottage.  “Now that is a stunning woman.”


Tyler looked the direction Dan was, he opened his mouth and nothing came out.  Molly was wearing a short sundress with platform heels. The combination made her legs look like went on forever. Her hair was pulled back but had a few curled tendrils around her face.  Finally Tyler said, “Wow.”


Brian laughed, “Harris, if Justin sees you look at her that way he may kill you instead of Price.” Brian went to meet Molly.  “You look breathtaking, my dear,” Brian kissed her on both cheeks and winked at her. “You got this.”


Justin came out of the house as Molly arrived.  “Molly, you didn’t have to look this good.”


“Yes, I did.  He has to believe I want to turn him on.”


Before he realized he was saying it, Tyler said, “That shouldn’t be a problem.”


“Put those eyes back in your head.  You’re my date for today.” Dan pulled him close and kissed his cheek. “Now, love of my life, let’s sit on the swing together.  I actually think I may hear him coming? Are you ready?” Dan asked.


“I just need to get this over with.”


“We expect it to end next weekend.”  Tyler commented.


Andrew’s car came around the corner.  It was a flashy little sports car. Molly turned on her smile and walked to the car.  She met Andrew as he opened the car door and the other men could hear his low whistle. Andrew pulled Molly to him and kissed her long and hard.


This time everyone heard a growl  come from deep inside of Justin. Brian poured Justin a large glass of wine and handed it to him.  Justin drank half of it and then took a step toward the two at the car. Loudly he said, “Andrew, welcome to our vineyard.”  Justin’s arrival at the car separated Molly and Andrew. He offered his hand and Andrew shook it. Come on up to the house.


“Andrew, let me introduce you to our friend, Dan and Dan’s date, Tommy.”  They had decided it was important to change his name incase Andrew knew there was someone new on his case.  Andrew shook both hands and then pulled Molly close again.


“Molly, wow, I mean I knew you were beautiful but I had no idea how stunning you really were until right now.”


“Molly, why don’t you show your friend around the house so he will be able to locate the facilities.”  Brian directed the rest to Andrew, “Later we will show you around the winery and the studios if you would like to see them.”  Brian was sure he saw a glint appear in Andrew’s eye.


“I would like that.  I have never seen the workings of a winery, or an art studio for all that matters.”  Brian handed Molly and Andrew a glass of wine as they went inside.


Brian started grilling the meat and Justin went in to get the rest of the food together.  “Would you like some help, Justin?” Tyler asked. “I’m not very good in the kitchen.”


“Sure, if you can carry a couple things would be great.”  Tyler and Justin went inside and assembled the rest of the food from the refrigerator and the oven. Justin pulled out a couple trays to help transport it.


Molly and Andrew were in the hall near the bedrooms  She showed him the master and the first of the guest rooms where the crib was.  “Justin and Brian don’t have kids do they?”


“Yes, they do.  Gus is all grown.  He is nearly finished with college and they have Brinn who is 8 going on 28. She is at summer camp.”  She made it very general.


“What’s with the crib?”


“Oh, Brian’s nephews visit from the East Coast with their kids so since the room is large they just keep it up all the time.”


“They must really be into family.”


“Family is everything to us.”


As they came back around to the kitchen Brian handed each of them some  items, too, and soon they were sitting around the outdoor table eating lunch.  There was steak and baked potatoes along with a couple salads. Soon everyone was chatting but the conversation leaned toward Andrew asking a lot of questions. At one point he excused himself and Dan followed him into the house. He stood outside the bathroom door and was sure he was talking to someone on his phone.  Dan left the hall and returned outside. Tyler texted his team and told them to track the call figurine he was talking to his partner, not calling home to Mom.


When Andrew returned they decided to go on the tour and have dessert later.  Andrew put his arm around Molly and Dan interlaced his fingers with Tyler who rolled his eyes when Andrew wasn’t looking. Of course, Brian and Justin were always in physical contact.  They showed Andrew and Tyler the studio. Andrew, of course, knew much of Justin’s work while but Tyler had to admit he had only seen the pieces Justin had in the local gallery. He had no idea how talented the good looking man was. Brian had an arm around Justin’s waist and pulled him in for a long kiss.  


Dan looked at Tyler, “You know you should always do what the host suggests,” Dan slid his hand down to Tyler’s ass and kissed him.  When Dan tried to slip his tongue into Tyler’s mouth Tyler clamped his lips shut tight. When they separated Dan couldn’t help but laugh a little at the look on Tyler’s face.  


While the men were distracted, Andrew also kissed Molly and his hand slid to the hem of Molly’s short sundress.  His mouth slipped from her mouth to her ear, “Tonight, gorgeous, you and me…” He rubbed against her hard enough for her to feel his semi erect penis.  She shivered from repulsion but he thought it was from need.


As they continued the tour they went to the winery barn.  Justin and Brian explained the business end and as much of the wine process as they understood. Tyler and Dan stayed a few steps behind.  Dan made it look like it was so he and Tyler could make out once in a while. When they did put their mouths near each other it was usually to whisper something to each other.  By the time they arrived back at the house for dessert the law men were sure Andrew had dollar signs in his eyes.


As dessert was served Andrew started hinting that he would love to see where Molly’s room was. “Oh, Molly has a cottage on the other side of the property along with my son and his girlfriend.” Brian filled him in.


“Why don’t you show it to me, Mol?”


“Oh, I…” Molly knew she couldn’t show him her place.  It was easy to blow off the crib in the house but there were toys everywhere.  

“Andrew, why don’t we talk dollar amounts.  What size of investment are you looking for?”  Dan questioned, trying to take the heat off Molly.


“Well, I don’t have exact numbers in front of me but the total numbers we are talking about is estimated to be close to $10 M.  Now we have financing for half that now. There are 5 people in so far at $1 M each. It would be up to you the amount you want to go in for.”


“Well, of course, we need to talk about it,” Brian said. “I have several projects I am already funding so I will have to talk to my money man.”


Dan chimed in, “I’ll have to check with my banker, too.  What do you say, Brian, Justin? Do you think you’d be good for $2.5.  I think I can swing that on a project that looks this good.”


Tyler was starting to get into his roll.  “Oh, baby, you really have that kind of money? I had no idea?” He wrapped his arm through Dan’s.


“Well, now you do.  Do I have to worry that you only love me for my money, Tommy?”


“Oh, no, Dan. I would never,” Tyler’s words were cut off by Dan kissing him hard.


After a few more minutes of chatting Dan, Tyler, Justin, and Brian,  picked up some of the dirty dishes and carried them in leaving Andrew and Molly alone.


“Well, it sounds like I have some celebrating to do, too.” Andrew tugged Molly onto his lap and as his mouth came down on hers his hand moved up her inner thigh.  “Molly, I want you!” His mouth moved down her neck as his hand moved closer to her heated center.


Molly was so confused.  Her body was betraying her while her mind was screaming no.  “I don’t feel right about having sex here.”


“Molly, anyone can see those two having sex in the paintings your brother did.  They were stunning but obviously they aren’t shy.” His hand was now cupping her and his finger was running up and down over the thin piece of fabric. His mouth moved down and she could feel his tongue dampening her  dress as her nipple responded to the heat and pressure.


Justin glanced out the window and if it wasn’t for Brian, Justin would have blindly run out to break them up.  Brian thought quickly, “Justin, I am going to call your phone and then call Molly in to talk to your mom, a family emergency.  Tuck is hurt or something like that.”


Through Molly’s sexual haze she heard Justin’s phone ring, and then she heard her name. “Molly, your mom’s on the phone.  She wants to talk to you and Justin together,” Brian called to Molly.


Molly shuddered, “I have to go inside. I’ll be ….back,” she said as she took a deep breath. “Brian, what is it?”  Molly rushed into the house. Dan and Tyler went out to entertain Andrew.


As soon as Molly was safely in the house Justin took her in his arms.  “Justin, what is it? Is mom hurt?”


“No, sweetheart.  Mom is fine. We just saw you out there with him and.. I couldn’t see him touching you like that.”


Molly hung onto him and cried.  “So our story is our step father, Tuck was injured in a car accident.” Justin went on.  “We aren’t sure if it is serious but you are scared. Got it?”


Molly nodded.  Brian stepped up.  “I will go break the news to the slimeball that he isn’t getting any from you tonight.”  He kissed her as he walked past and went outside. Molly held onto Justin tightly.


They could hear Brian talk and Andrew respond even though it wasn’t clear what they said.  A moment later they heard Andrew’s car driving away and Brian walked back inside.


“Well, Mr. Reed, I hate to tell you but our relationship is over although, if you have as much money as you say you do I might….”  Tyler said.


Dan grabbed him and pressed the full length of his body on his.  “I am that rich and trust me, I would give you a night you would never forget.”  The panicked look on Tyler’s face made all the men laugh. He patted Tyler’s ass.  “You don’t have to worry, Harris. I don’t need to take men not interested although I still think I could make you scream in pleasure.”


Molly pulled away from Justin.  “Thank you, all of you for getting him out of here.”  


Dan walked up and hugged her, “The reason I am here is to make sure you are safe as well as your niece.  By the way, Tia is doing well. My plants say she is about running the place.”


“Oh, I miss her so much,” Justin moved to Brian’s side to feel the comfort of his arms around him.  


“I miss her, too.  Oh, Molly do you want us to text Gus?”  Brian questioned.


“I just texted Shelby.  I told her to bring Paul to the cottage so I am going to head down there.”


“I will walk you.”  Tyler said.


“I can walk myself.  I am not a child and I am not injured.”


“Molly,” Tyler started.


“If you shut up, i’d rather have you walk me home than stand here arguing with you.” Tyler opened the door and Molly walked out.  Tyler followed closely.


“Molly, I know you don’t like me and that is fine but I want to let you  know that I think you are doing a great job with this. You could have just done the minimum but you are….”


“Do you know how to be quiet?”


“I do.  I just wanted to say thank you. Sorry, if that offends you, too. I have never met such a prickly beautiful woman.”


As they arrived at the cottage, Tyler walked in without permission.  “Do you mind? I don’t really want you in my home.”


“I am just doing a quick look around. I want to make sure you are alone.”  Tyler looked in the bedrooms and then the bathroom. Before he made it back into the living area Gus and Shelby walked in with a fussing Paul.


When Tyler walked out of the bathroom Shelby caught her breath. “Molly, I’m sorry.  We didn’t know you had…”


“Gus, Shelby this is Detective Tyler Harris.  Detective this is Gus and Shelby. Gus is Brian and Justin’s son and Shelby…”

“Is Gus’ girlfriend and if I am not mistaken, Brinn’s tutor.”


Gus shook his hand and then Shelby did.  “Nice to meet you, Tyler. Did this afternoon go well?” Molly and Tyler told them about the afternoon.


With no thought about it, Tyler took Paul from Gus and started walking and bouncing with him.  Within minutes Paul’s head was on his shoulder and he was nearly asleep. Molly gently took Paul and carried him to his crib and laid him down after kissing him.  


“Detective Harris, do you have children?”  Shelby asked. “You are a natural although it is so easy to like Paul. I love the little boy almost as if he was my own.”

“I am glad Molly has such good friends.  I do, I did have a child,” he said quietly.  “But I don’t anymore.”


Molly came out at that moment.  “Oh, you’re still here.”


“I was just leaving.  Now that your friends will be next door, I feel comfortable leaving you here. I will be in touch with you or your brother to tell you the  next step,” and with that Tyler was gone.


Shelby watched Tyler walk toward the house, “That man is FINE! I know you don’t like him but I could look at him all day.”


“You could, could you?  Well, I hope I can distract you soon enough that you will forget about that fine man and see what you have in front of you.” Gus pulled her close and he pulled her close sliding his hands into her shorts.  As he kissed her, Molly would swear Gus’ finger was very busy back there.


Molly made a mental note that next girl’s day or night they had, she was going to ask Shelby about  anal sex. “Seriously, you two, go home. Thank you for taking such good care of Paul but right now I need to be alone for awhile.”


“I’m sorry, Molly.  How did today go?” Shelby asked.


“Later Ok, Shel? I really do just need to be here with my baby.”  


Shelby hugged Molly.  “You know where we are if you need anything.”


Gus kissed his aunt’s cheek and they were gone.  Molly curled up on the couch and cried. She wasn’t sure what she was crying for but there was no stopping it.  Molly cried until she had no tears left and then she slept.


Gus and Shelby walked next door.  “Do you think she is alright?” Gus asked.  


“She obviously needed a little space.  We can check on her later tonight. It’s only 5:00 so if we can think of something to….” Gus threw her over his shoulder and carried her to the bedroom.  “Considering you had your finger up my ass at Molly’s house I am guessing you want to play a bit. Can I play, too? Get rid of that clothes and I promise if you’ve been missing a cock up your ass, I will do my best to take away the need.”


By the time their clothes were off, Shelby was digging in the toy drawer.  Shelby found a strapon and stepped into the belts and pulled it up. She pulled out the lube and pushed Gus into a comfortable position. “Gus, do you like this?”  She lubed her finger and began to run it up and down the valley of his ass. She soon focused on the bud and as her finger ran over it over and over, adding more pressure, Gus sighed. When her finger dipped inward and she stroked his prostate he whimpered.


“Oh Shelly please, I need  more.”


“Ok,  Gussy, take a deep breath and push out gently.” Shelby slowly pushed in and then she just began to move in and out.  She reached around him and stroked his erections softly in time to her movement. She heard Gus whimper and then as she slid her finger over the tip of his cock he lost control. She thrust a couple more times as he emptied himself.


“Shelly, do you know how much I love you?”


“I do, Gussy. You show me everyday and I want to keep you as satisfied as you keep me.”


“Oh, Shelly, you always do. It is like you know me better than I know myself.  I needed this tonight.”


“Let me know if I don’t feel it.”


“Shelly, now it’s my turn.  Lay down,” he gently laid her on her back.  “What do you want?”


“I love everything you  do.”


Gus dropped to his knees and reached for her hips.  He placed her feet on the bed so her knees were bent.  Gus lowered his mouth and began to slowly run his tongue up and down her and as he could feel the tension growing.  He began to suck on her clit at the same time he inserted his fingers into her ass sending her into sensation overload.  She climaxed loud and hard. By the time she calmed a bit he was hard again so they spooned and from behind he slowly slipped into her heated vagina. From behind he moved in and out at a relaxed pace and together they climbed and slowly fell over the edge together.


“Gussy, I will love you forever.”


“And I will be there forever. I can’t wait to get into our new home.  The staircase will be here this week, I hope. It is supposed to be. It is so beautiful.”  Gus continued to talk softly about their house until he could tell she was dozing. He snuggled even closer to her and drifted off as well.



Monday morning Gus was up early and was off to the building site.  Shelby walked next door and knocked softly. She didn’t want to wake Paul and Molly up if they were still asleep.  She had checked on her the night before and Molly seemed fine. Right now Shelby wanted to find out a little more about the gorgeous detective.  


“Who is it?”  Molly’s voice called.


“Just me,” Shelby called back.


Shelby heard the door unlock and open.  Molly stood behind it in just her underwear.  “I didn’t want to open the door like this if it was Gus. Let me pull on some clothes and then I will need to change Paul.”


“I’ll change the little guy, if you don’t mind me being in the bedroom while you dress.”


“Come on in.  So did you and Gus have an eventful evening?”


“Oh, ya!  It was quite epic actually.  I love that man more than I can put in words.”


As they were both  focused on other things while they continued to speak.  “Shelby, can I ask you something? If you don’t want to answer it I understand.”


“Mol, we don’t have secrets.  Well, I don’t have secrets from you. What’s up?”


“When you and Gus were here yesterday.  He started kissing you...was he doing what I think he was doing with his hands down your pants?  Oh, I can’t believe I just asked you that. I mean why…”


“Was he fingering me in the ass? Oh, god, yes.  He is so amazing.”


“Why? I mean I enjoy sex but I can’t imagine having someone’s finger ups my ass.”


“Oh, Molly, I love it when we have anal sex and so does Gus.”


“I’ve heard guys like it because a woman is a lot tighter there.”


“That’s true but I meant Gus likes it when I fuck his ass, too.”


Molly, now dressed, turned around shocked. “You what?”


“Oh my dear Molly, when you find the right guy, and I know you will, you and I will continue this conversation. And speaking of the right guy, that detective, if I were you I would have jumped him already.  I don’t know when I have seen such a fine looking man.”


“I guess he is but he is such an arrogant asshole I can barely be in the same room as he is.”


“And what about the way he took care of Paul.  Do you know anything about him personally? I think you were in the bedroom when he said he had a child once.”


“That’s an odd comment.  Did it sound like his child had died?”  Molly asked curiously.


“No, not really.  It was very odd. That’s why I wondered if you knew anything.”


“Maybe that’s why he is such an annoying human,” Molly said irritated but then her face softened.  “He really was good with Paul. I can’t imagine not having him with me. I wonder what the story is.  I will have to ask Dan. I will bet he had him checked out.”


“Molly, does it bother you if Gus and I get a little frisky, where did that word come from, when we are with you?”


“No, I hope I didn’t give you that impression.  It’s just that Andrew woke up all these feelings I hadn’t had for a long time.  I am not sure I ever felt what you and Gus have or what Justin has with Brian.”


“You will.”  Shelby turned to face Molly holding a freshly changed Paul.  “Do you know how much I love this little guy? I know he’s yours but I am so glad you share him with me.  I can’t wait to have one of my own. Gus is just so young yet….”


“Now it’s my turn to say, ‘you will’.  It is obvious how much Gus likes kids and loves you. I am just glad to know we will be related someday. Since you are here, would you mind watching Paul while I run out to your house.  They are supposed to be installing some of the flooring and I want to make sure they got the right one before it gets installed.”


“Sure, take your time.  I will probably take him to our cottage.  I have some wash to do. It is really quiet without Brinn around.  Even though she isn’t in school she comes by a couple of times a day just to talk about stuff.  Come on, Paul. Let’s see if we can teach you some new words.”


Monday was a quiet day. Brian and Justin missed Brinn but Brian was making good use of the time without her.  They stayed in bed until nearly 10:00 and then late afternoon had a little ‘meeting’ in the studio. Dan spent the day with Tyler.  By the end of the day they hoped they had everything set. Dan had called Andrew on behalf of all of them. He stated they were all fairly sure they could get the funding for the project.  Dan could hear Andrew’s excitement. He thought he could hear Andrew spending $5 M through the phone line.


“Mr. Reed, Dan, I will need some time to get everything together.  My lawyer will need to get the paperwork together and he is out of town until Friday.  Do you think a lunch meeting could be arranged on Friday?”


“I think that should work.  I actually may run to NYC for a couple days.  Then I can get the finances together myself.” They spoke a few minutes more and then said goodbye.


Dan spent the afternoon looking for someplace to live.  He enjoyed staying at the vineyard but if he planned to live in California he couldn’t live with them until he had a place built.  He would need to find an apartment or condo to live in until he got a place of his own. He decided he would just need to stop by Marcus’ office and put him on the lookout for a temporary place.


Dan strode up the real estate office and smiled when he saw Marcus at his desk deep in thought.  He watched from the door for a few seconds before he pushed the door open. Marcus looked up and for a second Dan thought he saw a look of appreciation. He was sure if Marcus wasn’t gay he was interested in seeing what it was about and he planned to be the one to introduce him to the pleasures.


“Dan, I didn’t, it’s nice to see you.  I hope you aren’t rescheduling our appointment.”


“Oh no, I look forward to our date tomorrow.” Dan used the word date to watch his reaction.  Marcus flushed for a moment. “I actually am hoping you can give me your whole afternoon tomorrow.  I am in need of an apartment or condo to rent until I can purchase land and have a house built.”


“I...I should be able to make that happen,” Marcus nearly stuttered as Dan laid a hand on his shoulder.


“I am glad to hear that.  If I’m lucky I can convince you to have dinner with me, too.”  Dan let a finger trace Marcus’ jawline. “You had a smudge. I think I got it all.  Oh, wait, there is one more spot.” He licked his finger and slid it along Marcus’ cheek and then onto Marcus’ lips.  He could feel Marcus lip tremble and when Marcus licked his lips reflexively his tongue touched Dan’s finger. Both men jumped like an electrical shock ran through them.  “Um, I better go. I will be back tomorrow. See you then.” Dan dashed out like a teenager that had his first kiss. He needed that man.



On Tuesday morning, Dan was in the kitchen when Justin walking in with his robe on.  “I thought I heard you up. Other than discussing the meeting Friday, we didn’t talk.  From the look on your face, I think you saw the realtor again.”


A look crossed over Dan’s face that surprised Justin, “You really like this guy.”  He took a cup of coffee and sat down on one of the kitchen stools. “Tell me about him.”


Dan sat down next to him with his own cup and began talking. As he talked he realized he really didn’t know much about him.  “He is so gentle and very shy but there’s something about him. When I asked about a wife, he started talking about the woman his mom wanted him to marry.  He never mentioned dating or a girlfriend. I know his family live two hours away. His lips are so soft so….”


“How do you know what his lips feel like?”  A smirk crossed Dan’s face, “I couldn’t stop myself.  I am obsessed with him. I feel like I already know his soul and I don’t really know anything. Hell, I can’t be positive he is gay but I promise by tomorrow evening I will.”


Justin reached over and hugged Dan.  “I hope he is everything you want.” Before separating Dan and Justin kissed innocently.


“What the hell?” Brian stepped into the kitchen. The tone in his voice had Dan backing off quickly.


“Shut up, Brian. We were talking about Dan’s feelings for this guy.”  Brian spun Justin around and slid his hand into the robe and as he brought his mouth down on Justin’s he felt Justin grow hard.


“Ok, and this leads to the other thing I want to talk to you about.  I am looking for a place to live. I just can’t stay here indefinitely.” Brian stepped back and turned Justin to face Dan again.  Dan reached over and pulled Justin’s robe closed. “It has been far too long since I have..well, had the pleasure of a man’s company and the two of you are just too crazy in love for a single guy.”


Brian draped  his arms around Justin and when Dan looked at his face the love just shown from it.  Justin clamped his hands over Brian’s and leaned against him.


Brian looked at his friend, “You know you are welcome to stay and you are welcome to bring friends over but I understand.  I hope you can find someplace that will keep you comfortable until Gus can build a house for you.”


“I plan to hire Molly for the interior.  You know if you are really looking to invest in a new local business those are the two you should back.  They are good.”


“Huh, never thought about that.” Brian said as he looked at Justin. “Maybe we will talk to those two as soon as this Price thing is over.”


“Well, I need to get going.  I am not sure if this is a date but I am going to do my best to make it one. Don’t plan on me for dinner.  I told Marcus I was planning on having dinner with him.”


Justin smiled, “I want details tomorrow.”


“You got it.  Oh, you don’t mind if I bring him a couple bottles of wine do you?”


Brian walked over to the wine closet.   He came back in about five minutes with a  divided bag with 6 bottles, two glasses, and a cork screw.  “Here. There are two white, two red, and two sparkling. If you drink all six today, you will be getting lucky tonight. However, you may not remember it.”


“Thanks, Brian.”  He kissed Brian as he did Justin earlier. “Go back to bed and have fun.  I will text and tell you where I’m sleeping tonight just so you know Price didn’t get me and just so you know.  Brinn is doing great and I have a couple men around here too.” And Dan was gone.


“Do you think we really need to be worried?” Justin asked.  “Maybe Molly and Paul, and Gus and Shelby should move in here until this is over.”


“I agree.  I’ll call Gus and you can call Molly right after we,” Brian offered his hand and the two walked back to their bedroom.



Dan arrived at the real estate office right on time. He knew he may have gone a little too far yesterday.  He hoped he hadn’t frightened him off. As he entered the office he saw Marcus sitting at his desk. “Hi,” Marcus said. “Are you ready for a full afternoon?”  


“Oh, definitely.  Did you have plans made for lunch?”


“I really didn’t.  I thought we could just stop at the diner.”


“Well, then I am glad I took the initiative and had a basket prepared for us.  And my friend sent along some wine so we are set. Where are we off to first?”


Marcus stood and if Dan wasn’t mistaken he seemed a little braver today.  “I thought we would look at the land first. There is a chance of rain later this afternoon.  We should have time to eat lunch and look at the spots before it rains. The men placed the picnic lunch in the small trunk along with the wine Dan had and Marcus steered the car toward the country.  The first spot was very beautiful but there were already homes going up in the area. “Oh, I am sorry, Dan, this construction wasn’t mentioned. I know you want more, no need more privacy.”


“You are right about that.  I want to be able to make love to my lover on the grass if I want to.” Dan’s arm wrapped around Marcus waist as he guided him back to the car.  He opened Marcus’ door for him. Once he sat down, Dan closed the door and then leaned on the window. “Marcus, I am not going to try to play coy. I want you.  I want you as a friend and I want you in my bed. If you don’t feel anything between us tell me now. But, if I’m right, you are interested or at least intrigued.   Think about it, please.” Dan’s hand went under Marcus’ chin and tipped it so their eyes met. Dan ran the back of his hand down Marcus’ cheek and then he moved to the other side of the car and joined him.


It was a silent ride to the next site.  This was definitely off the beaten path and there was a large tree in the middle of the clearing. “Pop the trunk, Marcus.  We will have lunch here. Dan carried the basket of food while Marcus carried the blanket and a bottle of the red Brian sent with the glasses and the corkscrew.  Soon they were sitting on the blanket and the wine was open. Dan poured a sample in one of the glasses. “Here, have a taste. This is probably my favorite red they make. He moved the glass to Marcus lips and tilted the glass just enough so the red liquid reached his lips.


“Oh, that is good. I have heard about the Taylor-Kinney’s but never had the privilege to meet them. I hope you will soon.  Eat. It looks very good.” They both put some food on plates and began to eat. Dan ate quietly for a while hoping Marcus would say something.  


Marcus took a bite of some cheese and meat on a cracker.  “Here, try this. The combination is great.” As Marcus tried to hand it to him, Dan leaned forward and opened his mouth.  Marcus hesitated a split second but then he put the offering into his mouth. Dan grabbed his wrist and slowly licked off Marcus’ finger.


“God, Dan.” Marcus growned. “Please, I …. I just can’t.  I have never been with a man and I can’t lie, since I have met you I can’t think of anything else.  But, I just….my family expects me to marry a good girl, preferably our friend’s daughter but a female is the only option.”


“Oh, trust me, Marcus,female is not the only way. Do you like being with women? I am guessing at your age you are no longer a virgin.”


“No, that was gone a very long time ago.  I do like women but, if I’m honest, I have also been interested in many men.  Once in college I had a fraternity brother who kissed me but I was too scared to know if I enjoyed it or not and he was definitely too drunk to perform in any way.”


“Marcus, may I show you what a real kiss should be like?” Dan moved the food to the side and slid a bit closer with a glass of wine in his hand.  Dan offered the glass to Marcus who took a swallow. He then finished the glass and set it to the side. He then slowly brought his lips to Marcus’ and slipping a hand behind his head. His lips rested gently on Marcus’ and as he applied some pressure he laid him flat on his back and their chests pressed against each other as Dan deepened the kiss.  When Dan pulled away Marcus nearly followed Dan’s lips. Dan poured each of them a little more wine. He then recorked the bottle and began to put the food back in the basket.


“Dan, I…”


“Marcus I really want to talk but he  pointed at the mountains and the dark clouds that were moving their way. Let’s get to the car and then we can talk.”

They had just made it inside the car before the heavens opened and rain began spattering the windshield.  As Marcus began to drive he regained his composure. “I thought you might prefer a furnished place while you are waiting for your new home to be built.”


“I hadn’t even thought about that yet, but yes, that would be best.  Are there some available?”


Marcus glanced over at him, “There aren’t a lot of options fully furnished but since I didn’t think money was a barrier I found two and both are very nice. I am sorry we don’t have much to offer.  I know you are used to New York City.”


“I’m tired of New York.  That’s why I am going to move here.” Dan’s hand went up to Marcus’ hair.  He ran his fingers through it. Marcus shivered. “Sorry, you had a leaf….”  Dan held it up.


“I thought it might be like the smudge on my cheek yesterday.” Marcus smiled a bit.”

“Did it bother you?” Dan asked softly.


“It bothered me all night.”  Marcus turned off the main road and pulled into a parking lot in front of a row of new townhouses. “I think this is the best fit for you.  It is set up with one bedroom and an office. Most of these homes are sold. This was the unit they showed but since they don’t need it they said they were willing to rent this out to a businessman like you month to month.”  


Dan got out of the car and looked around.  It was a beautiful area. It had a view of the distant mountains that he was sure would be beautiful when it snowed up there. “I like what I see out here.  Let’s go check the inside.” Dan rested his hand on Marcus’ lower back as they walked to the door. Marcus pulled out a key and opened it. It had a very spacious open floor plan downstairs. “I like it.  Please, show me the upstairs.”


The first door opened into an office.  It was a nice size and had what he needed to work.  “All I would need is my computer and a printer.” They went back out to the hall and after they saw a bathroom Marcus opened double doors which led into the master suite.  The centerpiece of the room was a king sized bed. Doors led to a walk in closet, a large bathroom, and there was a French door which led out to a little balcony. “I can see us sitting here, drinking a glass of wine, or better yet, a cup of coffee in the morning.” As they stepped back into the room and Marcus shut the door, Dan stepped up behind him and pressed himself tightly against him. “Marcus, I need to know if I have any chance.” Dan whispered in his ear. “If you say no, I will stop this. I will take this and the land with the brook running through it. You have those sales no matter what you tell me but, Marcus, I need to know.”


Slowly Marcus turned.  His face was a meer inch or two from Dan’s. “I can’t promise you anything beyond tonight, Dan, but I want tonight.” Dan pulled Marcus against him and again their lips met and although he was a bit tentative, Marcus put his arms around Dan’s neck and pressed his pelvis against Dan.


“Oh Marcus,” Dan began to unbutton Marcus’ shirt and as he pulled the tails out of his pants, his hands slid under the crisp material.  The skin was warm and smooth with a minimal spattering of hair on his chest. Slowly Dan’s hands moved down his arms taking the shirt with him.  He kissed long and sweet as he finished removing his shirt. His hands move back up Marcus’ s lightly tanned, muscular arms. Just the feel of his skin made Dan groen. He stepped even closer and reached for Marcus’ belt.


“Woah, Dan, please. I need to…”  his hands came up to Dan’s head and entwined in his hair.  He tentatively added pressure to their mouths. Dan focused on just kissing him. His mouth began to travel downward.  He stopped a second and took Marcus’ hands, leading him to the bed. “Oh, shit. I bet there aren’t even sheets on the bed. And is it safe to stay here?”


Marcus stepped back and picked up his shirt. “We probably shouldn’t.  Come with me.”


“Marc, I….”


“Shhh, come with me. We aren’t going far.”  They went down the steps and out the back door of the townhouse.  Holding onto Dan’s hand he walked to the next door. He took his car keys out of his pocket, found what he was looking for, and turned the key in the lock. As the door swung open Marcus looked at him and said, “Welcome to my home.”  He led him through the house to the bedroom. It was the exact same floor plan in reverse.


Dan reached down to pull off his shirt but Marcus stopped him.  “Let me,” he whispered. He pulled the polo shirt off Dan and very tentatively ran his fingers down Dan’s chest, followed by his warm lips.  Dan felt Marcus tremble.


“Oh, Marcus….let’s lay down.”  Dan didn’t rush anything. They laid  there exploring above the waist with hands and lips. Eventually, Dan’s hands rested on Marcus’ belt.  He looked into Marcus’ eyes and ever so slightly he nodded. “I promise not to do anything you don’t want me to do.” Dan said as he slowly slid down the zipper.  He felt Marcus tense as Dan’s hands slid down Marcus legs and then offered him his hand as he stepped out of his pants. Dan offered his hand to Marcus and led him to the bed. Soon they were laying on the bed looking at each other. Dan’s mouth began to travel downward.  His tongue traced Marcus’ collar bone and then he nipped his way down until his mouth landed on one of his nipples. Dan heard the sharp intake of breath. As his mouth continued to focus on the hard pebble his hand moved downward. His fingertips grazed the skin beneath the waistband of Marcus’ briefs and as Dan’s mouth began to move lower so did the briefs.


“Dan, I don’t know if I can..” Dan’s tongue began dipping in and out of his belly button, making Marcus’ whole body shiver. Dan moved back up and kissed him and as he did he put his hand into Marcus underwear and found what he was looking for.  


Marcus’ shaft was completely erect.  “Marcus, I am going to remove your briefs now.” When Marcus didn’t object he tugged them down and threw them in a chair.  His eyes scanned this beautiful man’s lean, muscular body. There was a light covering of auburn hair on his arms and legs. “Oh, Red, you are beautiful!” His eyes landed on the erection and slowly Dan’s mouth came closer to it.  His thumb brushed the clear liquid from the tip.


“Oh, Dan, if anyone ever found out...if my family….they will never speak to me again.  This can’t be…” with that Marcus cried out as Dan’s mouth came down on Marcus. Marcus lost control of all thought.  He cried out as Dan brought him to climax. Dan moved back up and pulled Marcus close.


Marcus’s mouth  moved to Dan’s ear. “Is it always like that? I mean every nerve of my body…”


“You haven’t seen anything yet, Red.”  Ever so gently Dan rolled Marcus over. Dan ran his tongue down Marcus’ spine.  As he ran out of spine he moved ever so slowly down between his cheeks.


“Dan, NO, you can’t do that.  OH GOD!” Dan’s tongue slowly worked its way in as deep as it could go. Marcus whimpered, “Oh, Dan, I have never….”


“You are about to. Marcus, I want to make love to you.  Tell me, I may. I won’t do anything unless I know…”

“Oh, yes! But I don’t know if I can….”


“Relax, Red. I will take it ever so slow.  The last thing I want to do is cause you any pain.  I just want to bring you pleasure you have never felt before.” He moved Marcus onto his side.  “Ok, Red, take some deep breaths. I won’t lie. This will hurt but if you can relax and breath out as I move in it won’t hurt very long.  Dan pressed up against Marcus and after slipping on a condom and lube he continued to talk softly as he pressed on the entry, “Long breath out.” Marcus followed the directions and his head entered him.


“Oh, it hurts, Dan, it really hurts.”  Marcus whimpered but Dan kept moving ever so slowly inward. Dan moved all the way in and then stopped moving. Dan spoke softly and reached around to clasp Marcus’ cock and slowly began to move his hand in the same rhythm he moved in and out. It was only moments before Dan and Marcus cried out together.


Dan turned Marcus over again and kissed him languidly and then pulled Marcus into his arms.  “Are you alright, Red,” Dan said softly.


“I have never….Oh, Dan….what am I going to do?  It was never like this with women. I have never felt so alive.”


“I think it is time for a nap before we try it again.”  


Marcus nodded and snuggled even closer to Dan.


It was early evening when Brian and Justin started dinner.  Justin had spent most of the afternoon boxing up paintings to send on to the gallery while Brian worked on Kinnetic business.  Around 5:00 pm Justin entered the office. Brian looked up and smiled at his beautiful husband. He slid his chair back and Justin sat down in his lap. Justin noticed he looked tired.


“Hey,” Justin said softly. “Are you hungry?” His hand rested on Brian’s cheek as he lowered his mouth to his.


“I’ll take more of that.”


“You can always have more of that.  How about a chicken caesar salad? I think we have everything for that.”


“That sounds great.  Do you need some help?”

“Just finish up your work.  Maybe we can watch a movie after we eat.”


“Sure,” as Brian kissed him again both of their phones signaled a text.  Brian reached for his phone and looked at it. “Looks like Dan got lucky. The message is from Dan.  It says, ‘Won’t be home 4 dinner or Breakfast!’ Sounds like Dan got lucky.”


“Dan is in love.”


“Oh, come on.  They just met.”


“This guy is different. I hope Dan doesn’t get hurt.  It has been a long time since he has been in love.”


“There is definitely something to say about love.”  Brian said as Justin’s mouth brushed his again.


As Justin walked to the door, Brian said, “I hope it is a short movie.”


Justin stopped at the door, “Brian what do you think about what Dan said about Molly and Gus?”


“I have a feeling those two are already planning something.  Gus has made a couple comments but has always stops before he completes the thought.  I’d like to wait and let them tell us what they are thinking.”

 

“I can wait. Just like you can wait until the movie is over tonight.”