- Text Size +

Chapter 8


As Molly and Tyler got to his car, he took her in his arms, “Taylor are you sure about this.  I don’t want you to feel forced into this. I mean, we really don’t know each other.”


“Are you trying to get out of this, Tyler? I mean if you don’t want to, I totally understand.”  Molly kissed him.


“I can’t leave you alone.  I can’t stop thinking about you.  I can’t stop thinking about Paul. I want to be yours and I want you to be mine.”


“Then let’s get going so we are home when everyone wakes up. We have a son to take care of.”


As they started the drive, Tyler took her hand.  “Why don’t you take a nap. I’ll be fine and you have had a crazy couple days.”


“I’m fine.  I can’t believe we’re getting married. I mean, I am not sure how much I like you, but I do know how much I love you.”


“I’m not going to overthink that,”  He kissed her hand.


“Tyler, will you tell me about your child?”


“Oh, Taylor, I promise I will tell you soon. Please, I don’t want to think about, well, I mean this is a special day.  I don’t want anything to ruin this day, well night”


“You weren’t married, right?”


“No I have never been married.  Molly, I haven’t lied to you, I promise. My family will love you.  They will love Paul. My mama is going to be thrilled to have a grandson.  She is really all I have except some uncles, aunts, and cousins out on the East coast.” Tyler continued to talk about his mom and his extended family back in North Carolina.


Then Molly told him about her half brothers and her mom and step-dad although she always called him Tuck.  She talked about her dad and his relationship with Justin. And she talked about her ex. How they had been college sweethearts.  She had only been with one other person and that was on prom night in high school. Her ex was a CPA that did everything one way. In his mind there was only one way to do anything and he was content with that or she thought he was until she found out he was sleeping with one of his partners.  She was almost in labor when she found out.


“He was a fool, Taylor. You are not a one way person.”  Tyler pointed to the first sign that said, ‘Chapel’.


“This one is as good as any, you’re here.”


Tyler pulled into the spot next to the door and he opened her door. “So, Taylor, are you going to become Molly Harris or stay Molly Taylor.”


“Does it matter to you?”


Tyler signed them into the waiting room book and were told to have a seat with a stack of paperwork.


“No, you’ll be my wife no matter what name you go by.”


“Yes, I will.  I hadn’t thought about it but would you mind if I use Taylor for my business but I want to be Mrs. Tyler Harris the rest of the time. Maybe I will use Molly Taylor-Harris.”


“I don’t care as long as you are happy and you wake up next to me everyday, gorgeous.”


“Taylor-Harris wedding party” a clerk called out.  “Do you need anything for your wedding? We have veils, bouquets, rings…”


“Oh, shit, I didn’t think about rings.” Tyler look sadly at Molly.  


“Well, Mr. Tyler, we have gold and silver bands.  They are plain but they are real gold or sterling silver.”


“Tyler, that is all I need.  I want matching bands that demonstrate our love.”


Tyler looked at her. “Are you ready for this? No doubts?”


“I have no doubt I love you and you are a good man. I want to marry you.”


Twenty minutes later they walked out of the small chapel each wearing a gold band on their left hand.


“I love you, Taylor.”


“I love you, too. I can’t believe two hours ago we were standing behind my brother’s house and now we are married.”


“Molly, would it be too tacky to get a hotel room for three hours? I mean if we leave here at 6:00 we would be home by 7:30.  Is that early enough?”


“That sounds perfect.  I will text Shelby when we leave Reno. I don’t want to wake her now.”


The clerk at the desk said, “Excuse me, I didn’t mean to eavesdrop but it sounds like you have just a few hours before you have to go back to reality.”


“That’s a good way to put it,” Tyler responded.


“Well, my sister runs a very cute B & B just down the road.  I happen to know her honeymoon suite is open because she is remodeling her kitchen.  If you are only needing it a couple hours and don’t mind not getting food….”


“That would be great,” Molly responded.


“Give me one minute.”  The clerk picked up her phone and texted something.  “You are all set.” It is a half mile down the road on the left. Her work crew for the kitchen comes in at 7:30 so you will just want to be out by then.”


They thanked her and the next thing they knew they were being shown into a beautifully decorated room.  The woman smiled sweetly and said she hope they enjoyed their stay.


Molly was laughing before the door closed.  “You know she has to know what we will be planning for our 3 hour stay.”


“She’s just jealous.”


“She should be.  You are one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen.”


“Molly, you are such an exaggerater.  I am just a man that takes decent care of himself.”


“Oh, you are so much more.” Molly slipped off his shirt and ran her hands down the plains of his chest. His mocha colored skin gleamed in the dimly lit room.  “I want to look at you, all of you.” As she undressed him she spoke softly. “Tyler, like I told you, my husband did everything the same way. He never wanted to try anything. I hope I don’t disappoint you. I want to try new things, I really do.”


Tyler cut her off by pressing his naked body against her clothed  one. “Taylor, you could never disappoint me, not as long as you are honest.  Tell me what you want. Tell me what you don’t like. I want to teach you everything and learn some new things on our own. But our time is too limited to try something that isn’t tried and true.”


He took her hand and led her to the  bed. Reaching down, Tyler reached down and pulled her dress off, over her head. “You have had nothing on under this the whole time?”


“I just left my bed to have sex with you.  I thought I would make it easy on you. I didn’t know all of this….”


Tyler laid on the bed and had Molly straddle him.  “Play away, wife. See how my body works.” She started at his mouth and worked her way down. When she had  reached his waist he flipped them both over. “I’m sorry, Mrs. Harris, I need you now.”


“Never apologize for needing me.” his mouth came down on hers and he entered her.  He went slow, watching her face. He moved ever so slightly one way or the other until he saw her react to his movement. He then slowly increased his pace and with every thrust he saw her need growing.  Moments later they were both out of control. Simultaneously they cried out and for the first time as husband and wife, they were join, heart and soul. Tyler pulled her close as they lay side by side.


“I’m sorry, I forgot a condom, Taylor.  I can promise you I don’t have anything but we haven’t even talked kids.”


“Don’t worry, my love, I am still on birth control and I can promise you, I don’t have anything either.”


“That never crossed my mind.” Tyler’s hand slid down her arm and then  on the top of her thigh. “May I explore?” Molly smiled and rolled to her  back, putting her hands behind her head. By the time Tyler had worked from her head to her toes, literally, her body was crying out for relief.  “Turn over,” Tyler said quietly. Tyler’s strong hands massaged her neck and then he slowly moved them downward. His hands slid in under her arms and as he moved his hands down the brushed against the sides of her breasts. He felt her tremble.  His hands continued to move downward as his mouth followed suit. When his hands rested on her hips and his tongue rested at the base of her spine, his mouth slowly moved lower.


“No, Tyler, you can’t…” his tongue glided between her cheeks and when he reached the spot he was seeking he licked it over and over.

“No, Tyler, PLEASE…” His whole body went rigid.  


“Relax, Tayler, if you don’t want me to I won’t.” Without another word he positioned her with her knees under her and her ass in the air. He slipped into her vagina with no hesitation. At this angle his hard  cock rubbed different points and as they moved, Tyler’s hand moved around and found her clit. He drove her nearly to madness as she orgasmed several time before he emptied himself into her.


She had been silent except for some soft cries as her body responded to every move Tyler made. He stayed deep inside her but rolled so they spooned together.  He kissed her neck and then was sure heard a whimper. “Taylor, did I hurt you? What’s the matter?”


“Oh, no, Tyler, you….I have never felt like this before.  I have never felt so cherished before.”


“I will do my best to never disappoint you but I will and when I do please tell me how to fix it. We need to be open to each other.”


“I think you have opened me several times in the last 24 hours.”  Molly laughed. As he nuzzled her, his hand rested on her stomach but then slid lower.


“Tyler, seriously, I don’t think I have any fluid to give up anymore.” She turned and kissed him.  


“How does a shower or bath sound?”


“Is there a bathtub, really?”  

“I saw one in the procure.  I would guess it is in the honeymoon suite.  You relax a few minutes, while I run the water.”


There was a huge tub in the bathroom with whirlpool jets.  He turned the water on and added some bath salts. He then started the jets. Tyler walked over to the bed and scooped Molly up easily.  She realized her ex physically could have never done that but emotionally he would have never wanted to.


Molly stepped into the tub and Tyler stepped in behind her.  They sat down in the fragrant water. He took a bar of soap and with care began to wash her. He was gentle and caring but not trying to arouse. She felt love in his arms.  She turned around in the bubbling water and took the soap from him. She skimmed the bar of soap over his broad chest and then she reached around him in an embrace as she washed his back and then laid her head down to listen to his heart beat.


“I love you. Mr. Harris.”


“And I love you, Mrs. Taylor-Harris. I think it is about time to get dressed and go face our new world.”


“Too late to change your mind now, Tyler.”


“I will never do that”


“We better get going.  You know we really don’t know where home is right now.  You are still living in that rental and I am living in the main house at least a week.  I haven’t even told you the full details of my new business and where we are going to live.”


“We are going to live?  Isn’t that supposed to be a we decision?”


“We’ll talk about it on the way home. We better get going.”



Shelby got a text about 7:00 saying they should be home about 7:30.  She had barely responded when Justin was at the door. “Molly, can I come in?”


Shelby walked to the door and opened it with her finger to her lips.  “Paul is still sleeping.”


“I don’t know if you know this but you aren’t my sister.  Where is she?” Justin had a funny look on his face.


“Ya, I hope your son realizes that when he gets home.”

“Where is my sister?”


“Umm..She left a while ago.  She needed a couple things for Paul and since she woke up early I just slid in this bed so I was here for Paul.”


“Ok, I just got word that Gus can come home.  If she’s in town anyway, she may as well pick him up and surprise everyone when she gets here.”


Oh, she’ll surprise everyone, that’s for sure. Shelby thought to herself.  


Justin went back to his bedroom where Brian was still lying in bed.  Justin called Molly and waited for her to answer. Molly glanced at her phone.  “Shit, it’s Justin. What am I going to say?”


“Calm down, Taylor, just answer it.”


“Hey, Bro, what’s up?”


“What are you doing at this ungodly hour?” Brian’s head was resting on Justin’s stomach while his hand rubbed Justin’s cock.  Justin fought to keep control.


“Um…”


“Shelby said something about needing something for Paul.”


“Oh, ya, I am running low on diapers and I thought with two extra babies around I should stock up.”


“Good idea. Since you are already in town,” Molly waved for Tyler to pull over. Justin continued, “The hospital told us Gus  was seen by the doctor already this morning and he can come home anytime so since you are in town I thought you could pick him up and we could surprise John and Peter and the families.”


“Uh sure, I will get him.  I’m glad he is coming home.”


“Mollusk, is everything alright?  You sound a little funny.” Justin asked but he was really having a hard time holding himself together now that he was fully erect and Brian was licking him like a popsicle.    “Um, Mol, let me know when you leave the hospital I have to go.”


“You mean you have to cum,”  Molly laughed hearing the tension in Justin’s voice.  The line went dead.


“Did you really just say that to your brother?”


“You will soon realize that their house is free.  There are no hang ups, no taboos.”


“So there should be no problem with us. That’s good.”


“Well, the biggest problem with us is last they heard I hated you and they didn’t know we had seen each other and we just got married after one date….no actually we never dated. Justin may have a bit of a problem with that but he will adjust. And if you make me happy, he will be happy for us.”


“So what did Justin really call about?”


“Oh, we need to pick Gus up.”



Brian’s warm mouth covered Justin’s throbbing cock and he softly sucked on it as he took it all in his mouth.


“Oh, Baby, I Ooooooo,” Justin lost control and filled Brian’s mouth with his offering. “God, I love you, I love you!”


“I love you too, Sunshine.” Brian said after swallowing all he had been given.  “I am sorry I can’t offer you more. I have failed you. Why can’t I…”

“Oh, Brian, you aren’t failing me.  Something is wrong. I am going to try to get you to the doctor today.  I don’t give a damn if you can’t fuck me but I want to make sure you don’t have something seriously wrong.”


“Justin, you don’t have to….”


“If you don’t want me to go along that’s fine but you are going to see the doctor today.”


“Ok, Sunshine.  I’ll go but would you mind making the appointment.  I know I will put it off until it is too late.”


Justin kissed him. “Thank you, darling.”



Molly and Tyler stopped at the store and picked up a small pack of diapers and then went to pick up Gus.  Tyler put his arm around Molly’s waist. He stopped to kiss her near the visitors station. The same girl was there as the day before.  “I’m afraid the room is no longer available.”


“Oh, that’s Ok.  We don’t need that right now.  We are going to take Gus home.”


Molly knocked on Gus’ door.  “You decent?” She opened it a crack.


“I hope not but come on in anyway.”


Molly looked at Tyler and started laughing at his expression. She walked in with Tyler at her side. She walked to Gus’ bed and hugged her friend who happened to be her nephew. “Now, don’t get jealous Gus but Shelby shared her bed with someone last night.”


“She what?” Gus sat up straight and put his feet on the floor.


“Oh, chill, you know Shelby would never cheat on you.  She slept with me so that when I left the house she was there for Paul.”


“Um, you’re Detective Harris, aren’t you?”


“Oh, sorry Gus, I forgot you two never really met.”


“Tyler this is Brian and Justin’s son, Gus.  Gus, this is my husband, Tyler Harris.”


Gus’ hand froze halfway to Tyler.


“Really, Taylor, you want to tell a man recovering from a head injury that you got married.”


“Why not? Shelby knows. Everyone will know soon.” Molly turned to Gus. “Tyler and I went to Reno overnight and got married.”


“I didn’t even know you were dating.  I mean, I didn’t think you liked him, Mol.”


“I didn’t but like and love are very different things.” Molly’s tone changed, “I love this man.  Can’t stand to be around him a lot of the time, but I love him with every ounce of my being.” Tyler wrapped his arms around her from behind.


Gus looked very confused but then said, “Oh, this is going to be fun! You never did answer me about the dating.”


“Oh, we never did go out on a date. We just got married.”


“Molly, you are always full of surprises.  You are going to be a great business partner.”


Gus signed all the paperwork and he was rolled to the door in a wheelchair. Tyler went to get the car.


“We have a couple minutes alone, Molly.  What the hell is going on?”


“I know it is weird and I am not sure I can explain it but I love him to his very core and he loves Paul and he is just such a wonderful person.”


“Molly, if you are happy, I’m happy but if he messes with you, I’ll kill him. Oh, and Molly, he is FINE.  If I wasn’t committed to Shelby I would try to get a piece…”


“That ass is all mine.  And it is even finer out of clothes then in them.”


Tyler pulled up and got out to open the door.  He helped Gus into the front seat. He then opened the back door and offered his hand to Molly as she climbed in.  He kissed her and then shut the door. Molly texted Justin. We are on our way home see you in 20 minutes.


As they came close to the vineyard, Molly warned Gus, “There are going to be a shitload of people at the main house when we get there.  I know you are feeling fine but, Gus, don’t let them tire you out. Other than your moms, the rest are staying until after Labor Day.”


“Really!  Ok, if I know they are hanging around I promise to take it easy the first couple days, even though I feel fine.”


“And they don’t know you are coming home this early so it will be a surprise for them.”  Molly smiled at Gus’ bright face. She reached up and touched his shoulder, “Gus you scared the hell out of me. When I saw you laying there…”


Gus reached up and took her hand, “I’m fine but I am sorry that I can’t finish the house on time.  Can you guys keep a secret? Shelby can’t find out.”


“Gus, Shelby is my best friend.  I can’t keep a secret from her and I can’t believe you are keeping something from her.”


“It was only supposed to only be a few days and now it will be longer.”


“What is it Gus?”


“I am having a ring designed for her.  I planned to propose the first night we were in the house and now it could be another month if the doctor won’t let me work.”


“Oh, Gus, I am so excited for you.  You and Shelby are perfect together.”


“I wish Brian thought so.”


“He will come around.”


Tyler touched Molly’s thigh, “We are almost there.  Why don’t you text Justin and let him know.”


Molly texted ‘we’re here’.  


The house was full of family.  Peter and Becca were in the house with Clay and Claire.  Mel and Lindsay had arrived and were playing with the twins on the floor along with Matty and Brinn.  Shelby was in the kitchen with Paul. As Tyler stopped the car Gus saw John and Tony with Jonna on his shoulders walking up from the kitchen.


“I didn’t see that car up here yesterday.  I wonder who is here?” John spoke as they got closer.  Tyler was the first one to get out of the car. Tony whistled low, “Down, boy, you’re married.” John laughed as he patted Tony’s ass. He then stopped Tony and putting one hand on Jonna’s leg he kissed his husband. “And don’t forget whose dick made you cry in pleasure last night.”


“Never, mi Amore.” They kissed again forgetting where they were.


“Sure, I get out of the hospital and you two decide to have sex in my driveway.”  Gus said, only feet from them.


John turned, “GUS!”  He closed the distance between them and hugged and kissed Gus. You didn’t have to try to kill yourself to get us to come for a visit.  You just could have invited us.”


“Oh, Jonna, you have gotten so big!” She shied away from Gus so John took her so Tony could greet him properly.


“Are all the men in this family so good looking?”  Tyler mumbled to Molly.


“Ya, it is kind of a girl’s dream playground except for the fact that they are all married and of course, not that I noticed.”


“You’re probably already…”


“Only thinking about my beautiful, annoying, jealous husband.”


“Not the way I would have put it but I love you anyway.”


Molly was glad Gus had distracted John and Tony leading the way to the house.   Justin opened the door and gave Gus a hug and kiss before Shelby got to his side and did the same although her kiss was a little different than Justin’s.  Before Brian could get to him, holding Paul, Gus was swallowed up by family. The noise level soared in the full, happy house. Gus was trying to greet everyone when he felt a tug on his shirt.  He glanced down and saw Brinn. He dropped to one knee and collected his sister in his arms. “Hey, Brinny. I missed you.”


“I wanted to come and I was there for a while when  you were still sleeping.” Her little arms tightened around his neck.  “I was scared, Gussy,” she said softly.


“I’m fine, Sweetheart, and look, now we get to see all the family!”  he winked at her.


“That is the best thing.  Look at all the people we love.”


“We are really lucky, aren’t we, Brinn.” Gus kissed her cheek.  “I promise I will spend time with you very soon, Ok?”


“Ya, I need to go help with the kids anyway.” Gus stood and looked at his sister as she walked away.  If he loved her this much how much would he love a child of his own. He pulled Shelby close. She was going to stay by his side, for the rest of his life, he hoped.


In all the craziness Molly and Tyler had snuck in and stood off to the side.  Shelby had caught their eye and blew them a kiss. As things began to calm down a bit and Shelby made Gus sit down, Justin went to the kitchen to get breakfast out for everyone.  Mary had gotten everything together for him and he was just going to set it on the counter so people could fill plates when they wanted it. Molly and Tyler walked over to see if they could help.


“What can we do to help?  One of you can get drinks out of the refrigerator and someone can put pastries on those plates. And then you can tell me what’s going on.  Shelby said you left this morning to get something for Paul but your car hasn’t moved since last night and then you are with Tyler early to pick up Gus.  There isn’t anything going on with the case is there, Tyler?”


“Oh, no, Justin.  He is being held under federal charges in San Francisco.  I doubt any of you will have to do anything else. He will make a plea deal.”


Justin noticed the way they moved together as they worked in the crowded kitchen. “So are you going to tell me what is going on, Mollusk, or do I have to get it out of the detective?”


“Mollusk?”  Tyler laughed.


“Shut up, Tyler.  Don’t get any ideas.  It is what he called me when I was about Brinn’s age and it just stuck.” The look she gave him told him she was serious.”


“I got it, Taylor.  Never call you Moll….” Molly’s look stopped him from completing the word.


By now Justin was standing there, slack jawed.  “I feel like I have missed something.”


“You have.  You did.”


“I did what?”


“You missed something,” Molly said.


“What did I miss?” He was getting tired of this game.  There was too much going on.


“You missed the wedding.  Tyler and I drove to Reno early this morning and got married.”

Justin started laughing.  “You had me going there for a minute.  How did you get into town without a car?”


“I’m not joking,” Molly held up her hand with the simple gold band and then reached for Tyler’s to show them side by side.


Justin leaned against the counter, “What the hell? Last time I saw you two together you could barely be in the same place.  When did you date? When….”


All the sudden they were inundated with hungry people and Molly and Justin both got busy making sure food was out while Tyler helped get the kids their food. Brian slipped behind Justin and put his arms around him, pulling him back against him.  “You look a little dazed and confused. I wish I could offer you a happy ending.”


“Brian everyday with you is a happy ending. I just learned something I am still processing.”


“What’s that, Sunshine?”


Justin turned into Brian’s arms and kissed him for a long moment, “Molly and Tyler got married last night.” Brian was about to laugh but then he looked into Justin’s eyes.


“You’re serious?”  Brian’s mouth now dropped open.


“They drove to Reno and got married.  I haven’t gotten any details yet. They can barely stay in the same room without fighting.  What could have happened?”


“They could have made love and realized they couldn’t be without each other. We’ve had rough patches where we could barely be in the same room but we still needed each other.”


Before Justin could respond. John came over needing something for Jonna and Brian got sidetracked by a conversation with Peter about Kinnetik.


Eventually, Molly and Tyler sat down next to Paul who finally had his chance in the high chair.  Tyler naturally started giving Paul some eggs and blew on them. John sat nearby watching him.


“So Tyler, did I hear you are a detective?”  John asked, very curious about this gorgeous man with Molly.


“Well, I work for the CBI.  I just got moved here for a case and they decided to keep me here.  I will be working jointly with the local police.”


“Actually, John, he can be a very overbearing, bossy, pain in the ass.  Don’t let his beauty fool you.” Molly smirked at Tyler.


“Taylor, you can be the biggest mouth.” Tyler responded.


“You didn’t seem to mind my big mouth when….” Molly stopped herself just in time to see the whole table had quieted down and turned toward them.  “Well, I guess since everyone is now looking at us I might as well tell you, Tyler and I got married this morning in Reno.”


A round of congratulations came their way with handshakes and hugs.  Tony, with his perfect English with his Italian accent said, “That is exciting. How long have you been dating?”


“Oh, we never dated, Tony.  I guess you could call it an arranged marriage.  I arranged it that we would have sex and then we just couldn’t be apart.”  Everyone started laughing at Molly’s honesty.


“Tyler, I hope you are ready for this crazy, mixed up family,” Becca said from the floor where she was sitting with her kids.  “I can tell you I am enjoying the new addition.” She looked over at Peter’s face and started laughing. “I love you, honey.” Everyone laughed, knowing Peter was the one guy in the room that may not have noticed how good looking Tyler was.


Justin had sat next to Molly as the group thinned out a bit.  Gus went to rest for a bit and Shelby went to help settle him in.  Becca and Tony went outside with the kids, including Paul. Molly was getting sleepy after her busy nice but looking at her brother she saw worry on his face.  She dropped her head on his shoulder, “I’m not to blame for that worried look, am I?”


“Well, some of them are because of you.”  Justin looked at Brian, still engaged with Peter.  


“What’s wrong? Did you and Brian have a fight?” She asked softly.


“No, I need to make a doctor’s appointment for him. He is having some problems like he did when he had cancer.”


“Oh, no!  I remember how sick he got then when Brinn was just tiny.”


“Well, this was the issue he had the first time he had cancer.”


“That was testicular cancer wasn’t it….Brian is having that kind of trouble.”  Molly kissed Justin’s cheek. “I hope there is not problem but let me know if I can help. I mean if you think it would help seeing my husband naked, I could talk him into that, I’m sure.  I mean a new beautiful...”


“Shut up, Mollusk,” Justin had to laugh and hugged her. “I hope you know what you’re doing. I mean to marry the guy.”


“How long did it take for you to know you were in love with Brian?”


“Point taken.  The first time I was with  him I had no doubt I loved him.”


“He has showed me what love really is.  My ex never did.”


Justin didn’t say anything.  He hugged her again and then got up and went to the office to make his call.



Shelby put her arm around Gus’ waist.  She knew he was tired even though he wouldn’t admit it.  “I brought up some of your clothes. If you want something I didn’t grab let me know and I will get it.”


“I have all I want right here.” He dropped on the bed taking her with him. “And I would prefer no clothes.”


“Gus,  you are tired, even though you won’t admit.  Sleep for a while and then if you think you are up to it….”  Gus pulled her in for a kiss.


“I am always up to it.”  


“Sit up,” Shelby ordered and pulled off his shirt. She then undid his fly and went to his ankles to tug off his pants.  “Now get under the covers. I will come back in an hour and if you have been a good boy, I’ll join you.” She brought the sheet up to his chin.


“I am so glad you are home,” she dropped a kiss on his lips, “I love you, Gussy.”


“I love you, too, Shelby. I’m sorry we aren’t going to make it into the house by Labor Day.  I wanted that so badly.”


“Gus, I would live in that cottage the rest of my life as long as you were there with me.”  His arms came up around her and pulled her down to him. Shelby didn’t want to leave his arms but knew she needed to.  “Sleep. I’ll be back in an hour or so.” He ran his hand down her cheek as she pulled away and walked out the door.



Molly followed Justin back to the quiet office about 5 minutes after he had entered it.  She walked in as Justin hung up.


“Hi,” she walked over to him and he put his arms around her.  “Did you get him an appointment?”


“Ya, he is going to see him at the end of his day.” His grip around his sister tightened.  “I’m scared. I love him so much. I don’t care if we can never make love again as long as he isn’t really sick again.  I know it could be nothing but I came so close to losing him eight years ago.

I just can’t…” He put his head on Molly’s shoulder.  After a few moments Justin stood up straight. “You shouldn’t be here.  You should be with your husband. I still have a hard time saying that. Have you thought about how to tell Mom?”


“No, please don’t tell her.  I will soon but I need to get used to it myself. Justin, no one has ever made me feel like he does and I know I am not an expert on men and their bodies but, he is so beautiful.”


“I won’t say a word.  Now go play with your husband.”  She hesitated. “GO.” Molly kissed him and left the room.  She hated leaving him alone but he didn’t want her there and she was always his baby sister.  He wasn’t going to say too much. When she came around the corner she saw John. She remembered Gus saying how close was to both his dads.  Maybe he could give Justin what he needed.


“John, can I talk to you a minute?”


“Sure Molly, need some marriage tips?” he winked at her. “Something I can demonstrate for you on your husband?”


“No, I think I got that.   John, can you go to Justin.  He’s in the office and I think he needs to talk to someone besides his sister.”


Concern crossed his face, “It isn’t Gus is it?”


“Just go be with him.  Just know if he doesn’t tell you anything you are still helping him.”


John reached out and put his hand on her arm.  “Sure, Molly. I would do anything for him.”



“What was that all about?” Tyler’s arm snaked around her waist. “Where’s Paul?”


“He’s outside.  I need to go get him. He will need his nap.”


“Everything Ok with Justin?”


“Ya, he just has a little….never mind.  Let’s see if Paul will nap for an hour and you and I might be able to think of something else to do.”


“I can think of about 100 things I want to do with you right now.”


“100 things? We already have done more than I did in six years of marriage with the loser. I can’t even imagine 100 different….”


“Well, it will be my pleasure to show you them,” he kissed her neck and bit her earlobe making her squeal.  “Let’s go get our son and put him down for a nap and then let me start with number 1 for you.” Molly shivered at the timbre of his voice.  All she could hope for was a sleepy boy.



Shelby opened the door to their room, trying to be quiet.  Her heart skipped a beat. Her beautiful boy. Gus was sprawled out, still asleep.  She laid down hoping she didn’t wake him. In his sleep he pulled her to him. He mumbled something in his sleep. Shelby moved in close and fell asleep.  She didn’t know how long it had been when she woke. She felt Gus’ hand sliding into her underwear and then into her. Her back arched as he began to work his fingers in and out making sure he found time to stimulate her clit.  Gus’ mouth came down on one of her breasts after he pushed the clothes away and he began sucking and tugging. She imagined it felt similar to if she was nursing. The feel of his mouth and his hand was bringing her to the brink.


“Cum for me darling while I feast.”  Gus moved down taking her shorts with it and then his mouth found her heated core and she instantly plunged over the edge. Gus continued to lick her until she was sure she would go mad and then he thrust his thumb deep into her as and she came all over again.


Shelby reached down and pulled his dark head back up to her lips.  She had tears rolling down her face. “Oh, Shelly, did I hurt you? What’s wrong?”


“What would I have done if I lost you? When Brian wouldn’t let me see you I thought I was going to die.  What if he never gives in?”


“Shelby, I already told him he either accepted you are he would lose me.”


“Gus, you didn’t!”


“Yes, I did.  You are the woman I plan to spend the rest of my life with and if he can’t accept you in his life he will just have to live without me in his.”


“Why do you love me so much?”


“I have no choice.  You stole my heart.”  He kissed the tip of her nose.  “Do you mind if we get up and got hang with the gang.  I have missed them and they came all the way out here for me.”


“No, of course,” she smiled at him.  Tonight i will be in charge of providing the pleasure.”


“It is just a pleasure to be with you, Shelby.”  He looked at her and they both started laughing. “Too much?”   





John tapped on the office door and then walked in.  Justin quickly turned to look out the window. John walked over to where he stood.  He reached around him and held him just like Brian had done a thousand times. He glanced out the window and saw Matty and Brinn playing with Mary and Jim’s kids. “I love that boy so much.  It is nice seeing them together and with Brinn’s dyed hair they look so much alike.” He paused a second. “What’s wrong, Justin? What can I do for you?”


“You’re doing it.” He reached up and held onto John’s arms.  Justin took a deep breath. “Brian’s got a doctor’s appointment in a couple hours.  I’m worried.”


“What’s going on?”


“It sounds so petty but you understand.  He is impotent. He has had issues off and on for a month, well, maybe two but it has been a couple weeks and there’s been nothing, not even a twitch.  He feels like he’s failing me and I am just scared to death its back. I know it could be probably a dozen different things but with what just happened to Gus, I just can’t seem to shake this feeling. And now Gus is upset because he can’t finish his house before Labor Day and there is the stress between Brian and Shelby….” Justin turned into John’s arms.  


John stroked his hair. “Justin, you worry about Uncle Brian and let us help out Gus.  If Gus is up to it he is going to show us the place tonight. There are three able bodied men that can help him.  No, make that four. Maybe Molly’s hot new husband can help and maybe he’ll take off his shirt.” He felt Justin laugh.


“That hasn’t helped my stress level either but he is one amazing, looking man.  I think Dan would help and, I don’t know Marcus, but who know. He’s in real estate and sometimes that goes along with building.”  


“Don’t think about it.  We won’t let him do any of the work but if he can sit there and give directions hopefully we can finish it. You go take Brian to his appointment.  Can I do something for dinner?”


“No, a meal will be delivered at 6:30.  I hope we are back by 6:00. Thanks, John.  I’ve missed you.” He kissed him and held onto him tightly for a few moments.  “I am so glad you are here.”


They left the office together.  Justin went to find Brian and John went outside to play with the children.   John hadn’t noticed Tony from the window but when he got to the yard he saw Tony sitting on a blanket with Jonna asleep next to him. John dropped next to him and kissed him, pushing him backward until his chest was laying on top of Tony.  Mary had just called the children over for some lemonade and snacks so John moved his hand onto Tony’s crotch. He began to move it in circular motions until Tony begged for release. “Tony, I want you in me, right here, right now.”


John turned his back to Tony and he tugged the back of John’s pants down. After unzipped his own fly he moved slowly into position and then he forced his way in.  John didn’t make a sound as Tony moved into the man he loved. After giving him time to adjust, he began to slide in and out. John turned his head and Tony kissed him as he thrust in and felt release.  He held John tight. “What is it mi Amore?”


As they laid their joined under the shade of a tree with their daughter beside them John told Tony about his conversation with Justin earlier.  “They are both scared and so am I. Don’t ever doubt how much I love you, Tony. You are my life, you and our kids. Please always remember that.”


“I know, Amore, and I feel the same.  There would be no reason to live without you.”  Tony slowly withdrew and John turned into Tony’s arms. As their lips met their tongues danced together as they enjoyed being together.



As Gus and Shelby walked out of the room the door next to them opened and out walked a beaming Molly with Paul in her arms and Tyler right behind her.  “Looks like everyone needed a nap this afternoon.” Gus said with a grin on his face.


“I plan on napping a lot,” Tyler said to Gus.


“I nap as often as I can,” Gus responded, and they all spilled out into the people milling around the house.  Molly looked at the clock and realized Justin and Brian were probably on their way to the appointment.


Molly handed Paul to Tyler and kissed both of them getting pressed tightly against him as she laughed and got away.  She walked over to John and softly said, “How was Justin?”


“He’s concerned but you  know how strong he is.”


“Yes, I do but I don’t know if he could take…” John pulled Molly into his arms.  


“Molly, we don’t have any reason to think it will be that but whatever it is, we will deal with it  together. If Justin needs us we will be here. I love them almost as much as I love my own husband and children.



Brian and Justin walked into the doctor’s empty office.  The nurse led them to the doctor’s exam room and told them to have a seat.  The doctor walked in shortly after. “So, Brian, I hear you are having some problems.”


“You could say so.  I haven’t been able to get it up at all for two weeks and the last couple months it has been hit and miss at best.”  He squeezed Justin’s hand as he spoke.


“Well, I will have you disrobe, put this robe on, and get on the table.  I will be right back.”


After the doctor returned he drew blood and than said, “I wish I could say this was going to be pleasant.  Let me know if I am hurting you.” The doctor felt his penis, his scrotum, and then inserted his finger and checked his prostate.  “Well, that feels normal.”


“Doc, I could have told you that.” Justin said with a smile in his voice.  “I check on that regularly.”


The doctor had to smile at these two.  He had gotten to know them over the last year and from what he could tell they loved each other totally.


“Well, I don’t feel anything.”


“I’m not sure you squeezed my nuts hard enough to know for sure.”  Brian said snidely.


“Brian, I want to do a scan.  We can do it right now. I think you have a blockage.  It may be scar tissue from your surgery. I think that was 18 years ago.  I also think you are under stress and that is why you stopped being able to ever get an erection.  We could just try medication and try to reduce your stress.”


Justin looked at Brian and than at the doctor.  “Brian will always have stress in his life. He runs several multi million dollar companies.  Stress will always be a part of his life and he wouldn’t be happy if he didn’t have it.”


“So what is this surgery you are talking about?”  Brian questioned.


“I don’t think a description will help the stress.  Let’s just say it would be minimally invasive and recovery time should be within a couple weeks. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Let’s run the scan and see  if that is the problem.”


Justin waited in the waiting room for Brian to come out.  It was about 5:45 when Brian came out. He looked tired. “Let’s go,” Brian said and Justin knew not to question him right now.  


“I’ll drive.  You can take a short nap.  We have a crowd at our place.  Would you rather go somewhere else and talk.  They can have dinner on their own.”


“No, I am just is a pissy mood.  I want to love my husband and I can’t and  my son hates me and…” Brian leaned into Justin and kissed him.  “Thanks, it will feel good to close my eyes for a few minutes. I’m fine.  We can talk in bed tonight. I can’t do anything else.” Justin reached over and touched Brian’s cheek and then took his hand as he drove to the vineyard.



“Baby, we are home.  Did you invite Dan? His car’s here.”  


“I haven’t talked to him, Sunshine. The more the merrier I guess.  With this many people, what’s one or two more.”


“Are you going to be able to deal with all this?”


“I am fine.  I’m sorry I was an ass at the doctor.”  Justin walked around the SUV and into Brian’s arms.  Brian kissed him long and hard. “Let’s go see what’s for dinner.”


Brian and Justin walked into what looked like a meeting.  Tony stood at the head of the table and was reviewing something.

“What’s going on? Having a meeting we aren’t invited to?” Brian said as he walked in.


“Where have you two been keeping yourself?”  Becca asked. “Did you find a hotel room to get a little privacy?”  Everyone laughed except for the few that knew where they had been.  


Justin smiled, “You know us too well!”  They all laughed but Becca wished she hadn’t said anything. She would try to talk to Brian later.  She saw him withdrawal after she had made her joke.


“Everyone is going to help me finish our house so Shelby and I can move in.  Sorry if that ruins any of your plans, Brian.” Everyone got quiet then.


“Gus, my office, now.”  Brian headed down the hallway.


Dan looked at Justin, “Do we need to go back there just in case?”


“No, I think they need to do this alone.”



Brian walked into the office and as soon as Gus got in he shut the door.  “Gus, I can’t do this anymore.”

“Can’t do what, BRIAN, try to run my life.  Call my future wife a gold digger? Chase away the only person who get me in every way.  Did you know when I get a little yearning, she can fuck me in the ass as well as any man I know and she will take it too.”  Brian had never seen Gus like this. No, when he wanted his name to be Kinney, he was wound up but he was only 13 then. “Gus, please calm down.  You just got out of the hospital. Please, Sonny Boy have a seat.”

Gus got the feeling Brian was hiding something.


“Is something going on, Pops?”


“Nothing you have to worry about tonight but, Gus, you’re right.  I have been trying to pull everyone’s strings. I am sorry. If you ...love Shelby, i will learn to love her as a daughter.  Does she really….”


“Pops, she will do anything to make me happy and I have never been happier.”


“Do you think you can forgive an old fool?”


“Pops, your not old….” he grinned at Brian.


“I’m feeling old tonight.” He saw the look that crossed Gus’ face.  “I am going to need a little minor surgery, in the next few days. It is nothing life threatening or even dangerous so please don’t worry. It is just something I want to take care of soon.”


Gus hugged is father.  “I love you, Pops. I didn’t know what I was going to do if you made me choose Shelby over you.”


“Oh, Sonny Boy, I could never let that happen.”


The two men hugged.  “Pops, whatever the surgery is, do it. Life it too short if it can be taken care of.”


Brian changed the subject.  “So they are going to finish your house?”


“Yes, what’s left are just small jobs and with guidance they can finish this.  The flooring was laid yesterday, Appliances are going to be delivered in a couple days so we need to get some trim done before then.”


“I could try to help.”


“Thanks, Pops, but your history on ladders and with tools is worse than mine. Take care of you.”



Justin was thrilled to see Brian and Gus walk out with their arms around each other.  The food had just been delivered and several people were working to get it ready for everyone.  As Justin was opening bottles of wine his phone rang. Tony took over for him and Justin walked out onto the veranda which would be filling with family in a few minutes.


“Hello?”


“Justin,” he heard the doctor’s voice.

“Is something more serious going on?”


“No, no not at all.  I just realized I handled your husband wrong today.  I described what is a really simple surgery but….”


“Oh, god,” Justin chuckled, “Doc, you are talking about his favorite thing, well mine, too.”  He had to admit.


“Well, I described it like a plumber cleaning a clogged drain.   Obviously, it isn’t pleasant but the risks are very minimum.”


“Can it be done tomorrow morning?”


“What? You mean the procedure?”


“Yes, we have extra help around the house right now so there is plenty of support and a therapist in house.  Our nephew’s wife is a therapist and Brian feels comfortable talking to her.”


“Can you have him here at 7:00 am?  I think I can get the surgeon in my office.  He owes me.”


“I’ll have him there.”  The doctor said no food after 11:00 and was off the phone.


As Justin hung up Becca came out with a plate of food and Clay on her hip.  Justin casually took Clay from her. “Eat. You will be almost done by the time it’s my turn in line.” Justin smiled at her.  “Becca, I have a favor to ask.”


“Justin, I would do anything for you. You know that.”


“I know and that’s why I am asking you.  Find time to talk to Bri alone tonight. I know he will tell you what is going on. And it’s not my place.”


“I will talk to him tonight.”  


“Thanks, Becca.  I will bring this guy back when I am ready to eat.”  Justin kissed her cheek and walked away with her giggling son.


As the evening went on Becca kept an eye out for Brian trying to catch him alone.  To her trained eye something was bothering him even though she doubted most of them cheerful crowd noticed.  She saw her chance when he went down the hall, she guessed to the bathroom but she was wrong. As she came around the corner she saw the door to his office close.  She knocked softly, “Brian, may I come in?”


“Sure, Becca. Something I can do for you?”  He smiled at her but there was a trace of something other than cheer on his face.


“I was just about to ask you the same question.”    She took his hand and led him to the sofa. They both sat and she just sat there quietly.  


“Let me guess, Sunshine talked to you.”


“He told me nothing but asked me to talk to you.  Whatever it is you are covering it very well. I would never have noticed, well, maybe I would have but ….”


“It’s Ok, Becca.  I know he loves me and thinks I might need to think this through.  I’ve been having some issues. You know how much I love Justin. You know how much I love to look at a beautiful man but for the last while nothing does it for me.  Poor Justin hasn’t been able to count on me for weeks. I went to the doctor today. Thankfully he says it is an easy fix although it may be painful. I was so scared the cancer was back and now I worry about the aftermath of the surgery.  Last time I mentally couldn’t pull myself together for weeks. What if this time I can’t pull it together? What if something goes wrong?”


“Brian I can see why you have those feelings however, do you want to go on the way you are now?  Can you live a happy life with your situation? I know you aren’t scared of the pain and I hope you know Justin is with you no matter what.”


“I do and it kills me that I can’t…..well, I can’t.  I mean I know of many other ways to give him pleasure and his is wonderful, like always.”


“Brian, I know you are going to have the procedure, whatever it is and the more you stress yourself the slower the recovery so I suggest you have it while the family is here.  We can help Justin with the house while you are laid up for a few days. I get the feeling the doctor said something you aren’t telling me.”


“He compared the procedure to a plumber using a snake to get rid of a clog.  Just the thought of something going up ‘there’ with a little blade at the end to….”  Brian shivered.


Becca sympathised with him. “Yes, that doesn’t sound like fun but think of the fun you will have after it is done.” She reached out and pulled him into her arms, “I know you will do anything that will make Justin happy and in turn you will get much pleasure.”  She smiled at him.


“You are a good woman, Becca.  Peter is lucky to have found you.”


“I know no one asked for my opinion but Shelby is a good woman, too.  And it is obvious that Gus adores her.


“I’m trying, I really am.”


She wasn’t sure she should say this but finally she said, “She isn’t your mom, Brian.  She is good and kind and giving.”


“Thanks, Becca. We better get out there or we will get in trouble.”  They strolled out with their arms looped.


Brian walked up behind Justin and wrapped his arms around him, bringing his mouth to her ear, “Thank you, Sunshine.”  Justin turned toward him and kissed him.


“You look a little lighter.”


“I am. Becca put a few things into perspective.  Thank you for loving me enough to make me talk it out.  I know I am not an easy person and when I have this thing done I will be hell to live with but I can’t imagine life with  you without loving you.”


“Baby, you always love me.” They stood in the middle of the great room kissing.  


Dan looked at Marcus, standing next to him.  “Might as well join them.” He pulled Marcus to him with a little reluctance.  “It is alright, Red, no one here will care or talk. I promise.” Marcus melted into his arms.  


When they separated, Marcus said softly, “Let’s go home.  I want you.”


“Those are the best words I have heard all day.”  Marcus and Dan said their goodbyes and were the first to leave, Dan promising to be back in the morning to help with the house.  Tyler pulled Molly close and whispered, “Where are we going to bed down tonight?”


“Well you don’t have a crib at your place so I guess we need to stay here.”


“Do you think someone will watch Paul while we run to my house to get some clothes for me?”  


Lindsay happened to be walking by and overheard the conversation.  “You two go. Mel and I can hang around here until you get back or until this little guy goes to sleep,” She took Paul from Molly’s arms. “In fact, give me a minute.”  Lindsay went over and talked to Mel. When she returned she had a hotel card in her hand. “You go pick up your clothes and then stay at the suite Brian got for us. You will see what room we are using but there is a second bedroom.  Enjoy yourself. Come back in the morning. If I can’t find something Shelby or Justin can help me find it.”


Molly’s eyes were filled with emotion.  “Are you sure? That’s a lot to ask from someone and you hardly know us.”


Lindsay hugged her.  “Your in the Taylor-Kinney clan now.  I am afraid once they accept you, you’re in for life. Now go.” Softly in Molly’s ear she said, “I would switch sides for a night with him if I didn’t think Mel and you would kill me.”


Molly looked at Tyler.  “Give me five minutes and I will be ready.”  She grabbed Shelby’s hand and drug her to the bedroom.  “Shelby, I sleep in T shirts and shorts. Do you have anything I can borrow for bed?”


Shelby smiled.  “You get your stuff together.  I will run to the cottage and be back in a few. And don’t worry about getting it back to me.  I have a feeling it might end up in more than one piece.” Five minutes later, Shelby had returned and handed her a small bag. “This will frustrate the hell out of him but in all the best ways possible.  You have an amazing time and I will be here if Paul gets scared or whatever.”


Molly had spoken to Justin for just a minute and learned the procedure would occur tomorrow early.  Molly gave her brother a hug. “It will be fine, you’ll see.” Molly kissed him and left with her husband.


Slowly the house grew quiet.  Justin, Mel, and Lindsay finished putting things away for the night and the women went to bed with Paul sleeping in the crib next to them.  Justin went to find Brian. He had checked their bedroom and he wasn’t there. He knew he had to tell him that he scheduled it for the morning.  He expected a bad reaction as a first response but he knew Brian would be glad when it was all done. Justin had already made sure all their ice packs were frozen and they had lots of Jim Beam on hand.  Right now he poured himself a glass of wine and took the bottle with him to find Brian. He walked out on the front porch thinking he might be in the swing but he wasn’t there so he walked around to the side veranda.  Brian sat there with and empty glass in his hand. Justin filled the glass and sat down next to him.


“I love having the family around.”  Justin said softly as he snuggled next to him.  “Brinn loves having the kids around however, I am thinking by the end of next week when they plan to leave she will be ready for space.” Justin turned to Brian and saw the far away look in his eyes. “What can I do for you, Baby?”


Brian put his arms around Justin, “I’m sorry, Sunshine.  I was thinking I needed to call the doctor tomorrow and schedule the procedure.  Becca said I should schedule it for while everyone’s here but I think I will schedule it right after they leave.”


“Baby, you know how much I love you, right?”


“I never doubt that, Sunshine.  Lord, you’ve put up with me for almost 20 years.”


“We are leaving tomorrow at 5:30 to get it over with.  I scheduled it with the doctor last night.”


“You did what? How dare you!  It’s my body and…”


Justin leaned over and kissed him stopping his rant.  “You can thank me later. And as for it being your body we have always agreed what’s mine is yours so it’s my body, too.  We have been one for far more than our 9 year marriage.”


Brian didn’t respond.  He just held on to Justin silently.  “So you need to finish that glass of wine and then nothing until after the surgery and that includes water.”


Brian began to rub Justin’s crotch.  “Do you think I might be able to have a small amount, ok, not so small amount of protein before sleep?”


“Baby, you don’t have,” Brian slid his hand into Justin’s pants. “OH, god….”


“Let me, Sunshine. It could be awhile before….”


“Daddy? Where are you?”  Brian removed his hand for Justin’s pants.


“We’re out here, Brinny.”  The sleepy little girl came out and started to crawl into Justin’s lap.  Brian picked her up and put her in his own lap so Justin didn’t get uncomfortable having her sit on his erection.  “What is it, Sweetie?” Justin asked her.


“I had a dream and I can’t go back to sleep. My leg hurts a little.”  Brian wrapped his arms around her.


“What is it, really, Brinny?” Brian kissed her head as she snuggled against him.  


“I had lots of fun today but I hardly got to see you and when I woke up, I just needed to get a hug.”


Justin wrapped his arms around both Brian and Brinn.  Justin kissed Brinn and then had a long kiss with Brian. The three of them sat together linked with arms and after a few minutes Justin put his arms around Brinn, who was now almost asleep,  “We love you Brinn and we are always here.” He put her nose in her hair and thought to himself they needed to get it back to her normal color. “Are you ready for sleep now?” She nodded and wrapper her arms around Justin’s neck.  Kiss your dad good night. After Brian and Brinn kissed Justin stood and she encircled his waist with her legs. “Brian, I meet you in the bedroom if you can put away the glasses.” He smiled at him. “I love you.” he mouthed.


Brian watched them go inside.  His vision got blurry. He was so fortunate and he wasn’t thinking of the money he had. They were his heart.  He knew he had a little bit to improve with Gus but he felt like they were on solid ground again. He stood and picked up the glasses and bottle.  Once he put them away, he peaked in and watched Justin put her to bed. He wanted Justin so bad and yet he couldn’t do anything right now. By tomorrow he would be fixed and hopefully in a very short time he would be the was his husband deserved to be loved.



Justin returned and they both got rid of their clothes. As they got in bed, Brian moved into Justin’s arm.  “I’m apologizing now for the asshole I will be the next few day.”


“You never apologize other times you’re an asshole.”  Justin smiled and kissed the top of his head as Brian’s head started moving farther down and finished what he started outside.  Brian moved his head back on Justin’s chest and Justin held him tightly until his breathing was slow and steady.


Molly and Tyler first stopped at his place to get  what he would need for a few days. As they began to back up Molly noticed Marcus’ bedroom light was on but as they moved back the light went out.  “Looks like Dan and Marcus are in for the night.” Molly smiled. “I like those two together. I get the feeling Marcus is new to the lifestyle.”


“I would say so.  With his family I am guessing no one knows he is gay.”


“What do you know my loving detective?”


“Well when I came to town because of...well I had to look and try to figure out if he had any ties to anyone in town.  Well, I looked at new comers that were about the same age and that included Marcus.”


“So what did you find out?”


“Marcus’ mother is Martha Denton, the conservative Mayor who is going to make a run for congress.  This is not going to go over well with anyone in her circle.”


“Oh, poor Marcus. Do you think Dan knows?”


“He might but I didn’t share my information with him because he wasn’t involved.  But Dan wouldn’t have to do much to find out. He has connections everywhere. I should tell you, he offered me a job with his company.”


“He did?  Are you going to take it?”


“This happened last week before you and me….well, we can talk about it later.  I have other things planned for you!” He said as they pulled into the parking lot of the hotel.


“Can we table this conversation until tomorrow?” he glanced at her and saw she had and odd look on her face.  “What does that look mean?” he asked softly.


Molly looked at this stranger that was her husband, “I have never been asked for my opinion from my husband. I mean it’s your job.”


“You never had me for a husband. We are now a unit. When I married you  I gained a wife and a child. I can no longer make major decisions without you.  I hope you feel the same way. Let’s go to our room.” He opened the car door for her and held her close.  “I love you, Taylor.”


They strode hand in hand into the building, “I guess I will need to tell my mom soon. I plan to ask Justin what he thinks would be best.  I might see if she can fly out. Justin could send the plane.” She stopped short. “Did I just say we could send the plane? I guess I am getting used to my brother’s money.  I need to get out of there soon.”


“Maybe my mom could come out at the same time and we can tell them both at the same time.”


“That would be nice.”


Molly took out the room card and started opening the door.  “Wait,” Tyler said. He picked Molly up and carried her across the threshold. “I know it isn’t our new home and it isn’t really a honeymoon but….”


Molly kissed him as he set her down. It was a lovely suite and they found the room that hadn’t been used. Located by the bed was some champagne chilling.    “Tyler, I’m going to use the bathroom and get ready for bed. Would you like to use it first?”


“I’m fine.” He walked over to her, “Don’t be too long. I’ll open the bottle.”


Molly walked into the bathroom and leaned against the door.  Why was she nervous? She opened her bag and then the bag Shelby had given her.  She held up a see through nightgown. It was a filmy peach gauze that went to the floor. The skirt was like scarves with several ways to reach into the long skirt.  When she slipped it on it was tight around the bust. No wonder Shelby gave it to her. Her bust was much bigger and there was no way she would fit into this. Molly quickly put on a little blush and pulled the sides of her hair back and fluffed her hair.  She sprayed on a little cologne and looked at herself in the mirror.


“You alright in there, Taylor?”


“Ya, I’m coming.”  She touched some gloss on her lips and she opened the door, just as she heard the pop of the cork.


When Tyler saw Molly standing there he nearly dropped the bottle. He clumsily got it back in the ice bucket and walked across the dimly lit room.  He had turned on the fireplace and turned off the lights. He stood without a shirt and the snap of his pants had been opened. The flickering light made Molly glow as she looked at his face.  He reached out and took her hand, “You are stunning.” An arm went around her waist and he started swaying from side to side as if he heard music. He pulled her close and started singing.”


♪At last my love has come along

My lonely days are over and life is like a song, oh yeah

At last the skies above are blue

My heart was wrapped up clover the night I looked at you ♪


A shiver ran down her spine.  This man could sing. She pressed her body tightly against his and laid her head on his broad, muscular chest.  He continued,


♪I found a dream that I could speak to

A dream that I can call my own

I found a thrill to press my cheek to

A thrill I've never known, oh yeah

You smiled, you smiled oh and then the spell was cast

And here we are in Heaven

For you are mine at last.♪

(Songwriters: Harry Warren / Mack Gordon)


As he finished the song he gently took a fist full of her hair and pulled her head background and lowered his mouth to her. As they kissed he found his way onto her bare skin and his hand slid over her naked ass.  “I love you, Molly. I love seeing you as a mom. I love seeing you as a sister. I love it when you argue with me and your cheeks flare pink.” He nuzzled her neck and was lifting the gown over her head, “And I love the feel of your sweat soaked body after we make love. Come to bed?”


She was so lost in his love she didn’t know what she was doing.  The man’s voice had turned her mind to total mush. They sat on the edge of the bed and after filling the glasses he handed her one of them.


“To a long and happy life filled with adventures.  Molly Taylor Harris, I promise I will always do what I think is best for you and our son.”


“Tyler Harris, you are a man full of surprises and I can’t wait to see the adventures we’ll have.  And maybe someday we can have a sibling for our son?”


They clinked glasses and drank the bubbling liquid.  Tyler took Molly’s glass and set both of them down on the end table.  He laid the back of his hand on her cheek and let it slide down her body as he had her lay back on the big bed and gently spreading her legs apart he entered her.



It was 2:00 am Tyler’s head was on Molly’s stomach while one of his hands rested between her legs.  Molly had collapse in exhaustion after losing count of the number of orgasms she had. As her mind drifted off in  exhaustion she tried to remember what sex was like with her ex. He never made her feel like this. He never made her feel period.