- Text Size +

Chapter 14


Tyler got Jenn and Brenda to the airport on time and returned to his first day on the job.  He walked into their temporary office. Eventually they would be located at Dan’s house but that would be a while yet.  He looked at Dan at his desk and could tell there was tension in the air.


“Well, Dan, I am here for my first day of work but I am wondering if I need to be a therapist first.  What’s wrong, Boss?”


“Nothing, Tyler. I was up late on an overseas call and… Damn it!  I didn’t sleep at all.”


“You and Marcus having trouble?”


“Tyler, can you promise not to say a word about this?”


“Of course, Dan. What’s up?”


“Ah shit!” Dan took a deep breath,  “I suggested he needed more experience to know that I was the one for him. And he took me up on it.”


“Oh, Dan. I don’t know what to say.  Is he going out to look for someone?”


“No.  It really isn’t my place to tell you details  but….”


“Dan, Marcus loves you. It is obvious the way he looks at you.”


“But what if he finds out the other guy is a lot better than me.  He’s a lot younger and…”


“So he already has someone in mind?”


“Oh, ya, it’s a done deal. I gave him my blessing but I am already regretting it. Well, we better get to work.  I have put some files on your desk. Just read through them today. I will go over some of it with you later this week,” and with that, Dan went back to work.



Shelby and said goodbye to Gus early this morning and once he was out of the bathroom she got up to get ready.  She showered and dressed. She skipped breakfast. All that rich food last night had made her stomach a little upset.  Boy, but Brenda could cook. If she took Brian up on the job, she would gain a hundred pounds. Brinn and Shelby went to Brinn’s house and started her studies.  Shelby was worried about how she was going to keep up with this brilliant child.


Justin checked with Marcus and got some dates and then started looking for a location.  He stumbled onto a place that looked amazingly romantic. It looked over the ocean. It would be chilly but it would be perfect for snuggling and exploring. They would leave Friday and come back on Monday morning. That would give him one night to get comfortable, the second night they could have sex, and the third they could explore.  Justin wouldn’t tell Brian, but he was excited about it.


On Thursday evening, as Brian and Justin were ready for bed, Justin pulled down an overnight  bag. Sitting on the bed, Brian watched a naked Justin packing. He noticed very little clothes going into the bag.  He saw a couple pair of underwear and a robe, along with a pair of slippers. He added several toys to the bag and finished by adding a pair of jeans and a shirt.  Then he went to the bathroom and Brian followed. Justin packed his personal toiletries but then grabbed a couple bottles of oil.


“You are having way too much fun packing.  You’re gone 3 days. One set of clothes? What kind of gay man are you?” Brian blocked his path as he tried to go back into the bedroom.”


“Well, I’m the kind of gay man that doesn’t plan to wear much of anything for the next few days.”


Brian pressed against Justin forcing him to back up until he was against the counter.  Brian put his hands on Justin’s hips and lifted him up so he was sitting on it. He roughly adjusted Justin so his legs were in the air and his ass was on the edge of his perch. Brian slammed into him with no time for Justin to adjust or think. He cried out from surprise and pain. One leg ended up on Brian’s shoulder while the other flailed in the air.  


As he thrust viciously in and out Brian mumbled, “Don’t forget where you belong and who you belong to.” With that Brian cried out followed by Justin.  Without another word, Brian pulled out, started the shower and stepped in.


Justin looked over at him, still a bit shocked. He wasn’t sure what emotion he saw on Brian’s face.  There was a trace of fear mixed with the love he always saw when they made love. Justin got off the counter and stepped into the shower with Brian.  Brian was washing his hair and Justin took the soap and ran it across Brian’s shoulders.


“Baby, I can cancel this.  If it is going to be too hard on you. You know you have nothing to worry about.” He gently turned him around, “You are my home.  You are my heart. You are the father to my children. You are everything.”


Brian pulled him close, “No, my head knows that but my heart…”  


Justin’s hands glided down Brian’s water slicked back. “You’re heart is safely beating within me.  It has for 20 years and will be there until it quits beating.”


Brian held him close.  It wasn’t sexual need but that of a scared child that needed reassuring. “Help your friends and then get your ass back here to me.  I have many plans for that yet.”


“Are there any restrictions?  Anything you don’t want me to do?”


“Don’t play rough.  I trust Marcus but that’s ours.”


“I won’t but I expect you to warm my cheeks soon.”  


In response Brian swatted Justin’s backside. “I am guessing you are going to be very bad this weekend in the best way. I hope Marcus realizes what he is getting this weekend.”



It was after 8:00 when Gus got home on Thursday.  Every night this week it had been at least 7:30. He would eat something and fall into bed.  Tonight he was chilled by a cold rain that had started. Shelby was worrying about him, so much so her stomach was upset most days.


“Tub or shower? You need to warm up.”


“I am not sure I could stand long enough for a shower.”


“Undress and I will start the water in the tub.”


“Join me?”


Shelby nodded as she moved to the bathroom. As he got in the tub he offered his hand and she stepped in.  She sat opposite of him, facing him. Gus had his eyes closed soaking in the warmth of the water.


“You know you could sit over here.  I wouldn’t bite, well, at least not hard.  Please?”


She turned around and moved between his legs, her back rested against his chest but he could feel the tension in her.  Gus’ long, sculpted arms came around her and held her tight. “What’s wrong, Shelly. You are too quiet.”


“I have hardly seen you all week and you are working too hard.  You are going to get sick.” her voice quavered.”


Gus was a little surprised to hear emotion in  her voice. She wasn’t a big weeper. He buried his face in her neck.  “I’m sorry. We are just trying to get the house closed in before the weather changes.  It’s already snowing in Colorado.”


“I miss you when you are gone when I wake up and you fall into bed as soon as you get home.”


“I’m sorry.  I promise the weekend is ours.  We can do anything you want to do.  Pops and Brinn are taking the plain to Colorado.  We could go along. Dad is going to be gone on some outing with Marcus.  I think he is going to have sex with Marcus.”


“He WHAT!”


“Dan is worried about Marcus not having any other experience so Dad is going to school him. I have a feeling Dad is very good at that.”


“So Brian is just going to let Justin have sex with Marcus.”  Shelby’s anger was obvious.


“I know.  I don’t really understand it either but it is none of my business.”


“Does Brinn realize what is going on? I don’t want to have to field those questions with her!”


“I don’t know what they are telling her but she will be skiing with Pops so I am guessing they have something planned to tell her.”  Gus’ hands moved up to her breasts. He slowly moved over them.


Shelby shivered.  It must have been because they hadn’t had much contact this week.  He had barely touch her nipples and she nearly orgasmed. She had missed him so much.  Now she noticed tears running down her cheeks. What was wrong with her? She turned around and kissed Gus.  She moved so she was gliding over his cock and she felt it grow harder as she did so.


“God, you are a witch, woman. I thought I was too tired to move a muscle but it is obvious one muscle needs to stretch.” This time when she moved he was buried deep inside her.


“You relax, I got this.” Shelby moved on and on.  She had orgasmed three times before Gus came and then, using her hand she coaxed him back and when he was ready she leaned over the edge letting him know she wanted him to fill her again but this time her bud was the target.


“Shelly, are you sure?”

“God, yes!  You have left me alone far too much lately.”


“Well, if I wasn’t so tired…” Gus began to tease and stretch and then he was embedded. This time it was Gus’ turn to have no self control.  As he moved in the tight canal, the feel was too much for him and he cried out and emptied into her.


As Gus collapsed back in the water, so did Shelby but soon he realized she was crying again.  “Shelly, what is going on? What is it now?”


“You really are happier doing anal.  I can do that all the time if it makes you happy.  I enjoy it. I just want you happy.” Gus knew he couldn’t laugh but this just wasn’t like her feisty Shelby.  


“How much have you had to drink tonight?”


“Probably too much. I have just been lonely and now we need to get out of here before you are chilled again.”


“Trust me, Shelly, you have me quite warmed up but I am tired.” He kissed her, “But the best kind of tired.”  


Shelby pulled on a robe. “Let me go heat up some soup for you.  It is real soup. I mean it isn’t from a can. I love you, Gussy.”


Gus watched her walk out and shook his head.  Could she have taken something? He had never seen his girl like this.



Dan had distanced himself from Marcus all week.  Marcus was not letting him do that tonight. He was going to confront him and cancel if Dan couldn’t get past it.  This was all Dan’s idea and he had to admit he wanted to do this. He wanted to learn things that would pleasure Dan.


When Dan came home late, Marcus was sitting in his town house. He had dinner in the oven on low and a bottle of wine open on the table with candles burning. Marcus looked stunning.  He had on a great fitting pair of slacks and a white button down open at the neck and cuffs rolled up. His hair was messed up from running his fingers through it. Dan’s breath caught in his lungs.  He walked over and couldn’t resist reaching up and straightening his hair just a little. He then kissed him.


“I didn’t expect you to be here.”


“I know.  You wouldn’t have come home if you did.”


“Red, that’s not…”


“Dan, we have made love once all week and then you went home to sleep. I wanted to spend time with you.  I will get dinner out of the oven. Hang up your jacket and come sit down.” He ran his hand across Dan’s ass as he walked past.


Dan again couldn’t breath.  It had only been a couple days but it had seemed like weeks since he was with him.  He went in the bathroom and washed his hand. When he came back out Marcus was sitting at the table and two plates of food were on the table.


Once Dan had sat down, Marcus took his hand and brought it to his lips, “We need to talk.”  he looked deep in Dan’s eyes. “I have never loved anyone like I love you. You made a suggestion and after thinking about it, I could see a benefit to it but, Darling Dan, if you prefer I don’t I will call Justin right now. If you have concerns let’s talk about them.”


“Let’s eat and then we can talk.”


“And then we can love?”  Marcus squeezed his hand before letting it go.”


“Oh yes, Red, then we will love.”


After they finished their meal, Dan offered his hand to Marcus who took it.  They sat on the sofa and Dan pulled Marcus close. “I am sorry I have been so difficult this week.  I had no right. I was the one who started this and….” He kissed Marcus. “I’m worried, Red, that you will be with a younger man and find out you don’t want an old man like me. Justin doesn’t have a flaw.”


“You know Justin will never leave Brian. They were made for each other. You know he is safe and once I return you will know I love you and only you but I will cancel right now if you have any doubts.”


“No, go.  You’re right, Justin would never leave Brian and if he gets jealous I can protect you.” For a split second Marcus was nervous, “Relax, Red, if Brian was against it, it wouldn’t happen. And now, I remember something about making love?”


They walked upstairs and then Dan showed Marcus how much he did love him.  By the time they fell asleep Marcus clung to Dan, not sure he could breathe without Dan.  Marcus woke to find Dan’s warm mouth on him. The gentle sucking soon had Marcus climaxing.  Dan kissed him and said, “It’s early. You sleep for another hour or two. I just got called out of town so I will be in touch when I can get service. Have a nice time and, Red, don’t forget how much I love you.”


“Dan, is it something dangerous?”


“Nothing to worry about, Red.”


“I love you, Darling Dan.  Let me know when you are coming home.”


Dan dressed and grabbed the go bag he always kept ready and he was gone.



“Daddy, where are you going with Marcus?”  Brinn crawled on Justin’s lap at the table and put her arms around his neck.


“We are just going to have a boys’ weekend.”


“Well, Dad’s a boy and so is Uncle Dan.”


“Well, if your dad came with us who would take you away for the weekend.”


“Where am I going?”  Brinn looked at Justin with big bright eyes.


“How would you like to go skiing in Colorado with your old dad?”  Brian asked.


“Are you serious? We are going skiing?”  Brinn jumped off Justin’s lap and into Brian’s arms.


He lifted her off the ground and kissed her.  “Shelby is going to help you pack this morning and we will leave after lunch.”


“Now get that little butt back on my lap so I can say goodbye to you.  I will be leaving in a little while.”


Brinn came back to hug Justin.  “I will miss you, Daddy. I hope you and Marcus have the best time in the world.  You should know each other really well by the time you come home.”


“Thank you, Brinny. Now your dad and I have been trying not to kiss too much in front of you but you are going to have to ignore us kissing this time.  Just don’t look out on the porch while we say goodbye.”


“Ok, Daddy, I’ll give you this one.”


Brian picked up Justin’s bag and put his arm around his husband’s waist.  Once they were on the porch, Brian set the bag down on the decking and pulled Justin to him. He brought his lips to Justin’s and gently brushed them over his.  Every pass he added more pressure to the lips and his arm at Justin’s waist pressed him tighter against him. By the time Brian let his arm loosen, Justin’s legs were rubbery. “I will miss you, Sunshine.  Don’t forget where you belong.”


“Oh, Baby, you know my heart will be in Colorado with my family.”  He kissed Brian once more. “You’re my heart.”


“I love you, Sunshine.”  They walked down to the SUV and Brian threw the bag in the back seat. Brian watched the him go and wondered what he had agreed to. Justin's heart might be with his family but his body would be with Marcus.


“Dad, may I have some help, please.”


“Coming, Brinny.” And with that Brian went in to his princess, the only girl who had ever stolen his heart.



Gus spent the day at work but since the weather was not as nice as it had been, he had time to make some phone calls.  He would stop in town and pick up all the things he had ordered throughout the day. And once he found out that Shelby had the afternoon off, he scheduled  three hours at the spa for her. She would have a pedicure, manicure, and massage.


After she had said goodbye to Brian and Brinn, she walked back to their house. She was starting to wonder if she should see a doctor but she couldn’t pinpoint a reason.  It was probably just all the things that had gone on from getting to sick, to her mom’s visit and now never seeing Gus. Plus Gus hadn’t mentioned the wedding since his birthday. She was sure that was all that was causing her blues.


Gus called Shelby hoping she was done with Brinn for the day.  “Hey Shelly. How is your day going?”


“It is going to be a long one without Brinn around.  I was thinking I would do some cooking so I have some freezer meals ready for busy days.”


“Well,  I hope you aren’t too locked into that plan.”


“Why? Are you coming home?”  Her hopes soared.


“I promise to be home by 5:30 but you have appointments at the spa.  I know you have had a lot of stress lately. You have a massage at 1:00, pedicure at 2:00, and manicure at 3:00.”


“Oh, Gussy, that sounds perfect. Thank you, my love. I am sure I will find a way to repay you tonight.”


“I can’t wait, Shelly.  If last night was a preview, I look forward to the main event.”



Justin pulled up to Marcus’ townhouse.  He walked to the door and knocked. Marcus looked a little nervous and yet excited as he opened the door.  


“Sorry, I won’t be long.  I had a phone call I couldn’t ignore.”


“There is no rush.” Justin reached to give him their normal greeting of a hug but this time he brought his mouth to Marcus and ever so gently brushed his lips against his. “Marcus, we are taking this as slow as you want.  I kind of thought we would mostly get to know each other better tonight. There is no pressure and no rules.”


Just that kiss shook him up a bit.  “I’ll go grab my bag.” he said as he went upstairs.


Justin watched him walk upstairs.  At least Dan and Marcus had sex recently.  He could tell from Marcus’ walk. He had to smile.  He could still feel Brian buried in him. God, he loved that man.  This weekend would be fun and it would be good for Brian and Brinn to have time alone.  


“I’m ready, I hope.” Marcus came down the stairs.  Justin looked at him and again kissed him. Marcus tensed.


“Marcus, you are going to have to get used to that because I love to kiss. If this makes you nervous, we will have a great time talking this weekend but it won’t go much further. Can I try this again?”


Marcus nodded as Justin’s mouth again came to his. This time Marcus relaxed and soon both men were enjoying themselves.  Finally, Justin pulled away. “Well, you definitely know how to kiss! Dan is a very lucky man.”


“Justin, do you think we can not bring up our families this weekend.  Then I start….”



“Understood.  I know I will get at least one call a night and I will just go to another space when it comes in, Ok?”


“That sounds good.  Dan left on a business trip this morning and he said his service will be spotty but if he calls I will do the same thing.”


“Marcus, just relax.  I don’t bite often but if I do I promise you will enjoy it.” Justin saw his reaction.  “I’m sorry, I don’t want to make you more nervous. I promise we will take this very slow and just let me know if I do something that makes you uncomfortable. This should be very enjoyable for both of us.”  


As they drove the two hours to the B&B they talked about family and upbringing.  Marcus brought up his mother’s campaign and that he was nervous about this weekend coming out.


“Marcus,  we are the only guests here this weekend and the owner is very discreet.  No one will see us. At least I hope no one will see us. I didn’t bring much in the line of clothes. I am most comfortable with just my robe.” Justin reached over and stroked Marcus’ face.  “You are beautiful, Marcus. I can’t wait to see the rest of you.”


“Justin have you always been so free with your sexuality?”


“I met Brian before my 18th birthday.  He taught me so much including how to be the best homosexual I can be. I hope I have lived up to that.”  Justin casually took his hand and kissed it. “I hope you can feel comfortable soon.”


Justin turned off the main road and drove down several back roads.  Finally, the road ended and the men got out. “It is just a short walk now.  You can see this isn’t going to be a place people find easily. It is monitored, too.  They know we are here.” Justin took his hand and lead him down a path. Very soon the view was amazing.  They were high on a cliff and could see the ocean for miles. Justin’s arm went around his waist. “Now this is a view.” He dropped his bag and then took Marcus’ bag from him.  He faced him and Marcus picked up on the cues. He had a gorgeous man wanting a kiss. He couldn’t deny the attraction and he encircled Justin’s waist and lowered his mouth down to his. By the time they separated both men were flushed.


“Oh god, this is going to be a great weekend,” Justin said as he ran a finger down Marcus’ cheek.


They picked up their bags and walked the last few feet to the door.  Soon they were in their room. They would not leave until Monday morning.  The room was actually a lower level built into the cliff so the view from the bed would show sunset spectacularly. There was a balcony extending beyond the cliff that had a fireplace and an oversized bathtub.  Marcus stood on the balcony with the chilly sea breeze blowing over his face. Justin joined him. He gently pressed his body against him as his hand resting on Marcus’ crotch. He didn’t do anything with it but the heat of his hand slowly seeped through the fabric and Marcus began to respond.


“It’s chilly out here.  Let’s go and sit by the fire. We could have some brandy to warm up.”  Justin sat on the rug in front of the fireplace and Marcus joined him.  “Marcus, I don’t want you to think you don’t have a say in this. If you want to try something, ask.  If you want me to stop doing something, tell me. But I can tell it will be too warm this close with this on,” Justin tugged off his long sleeved shirt.  He reached over and touched the buttons on Marcus’ shirt. “May I?” Marcus nodded and Justin deliberately took his time as he pulled the shirt tails out and then undid the buttons.  Next, he untied the cuffs. Justin’s hands slipped under the shirt at the shoulders and let the fabric fall away from his shoulders. Justin’s hand trailed down Marcus’ chest and then followed the trail of hair to his belly button. “You are beautiful, Marc.  May I call you that?” Marcus nodded, unable to speak as Justin’s fingers teased the trail of hair that dipped below his waist.


“Justin, I’m not sure….”


“Marc, how about no penetration tonight.  Hands and mouths to entice but nothing more or at least let’s try it.  If something more happens, we will be in agreement but for now, lay down. You need to relax.” Justin guided him to his stomach and then straddled him. He worked the muscles.  His skin was smooth like Brian’s. He just worked the muscles and when he hit a tight spot he rubbed it out and then kissed the spot.


 Marcus moaned as Justin’s hands began to massage his upper thighs. Marcus turned over and undid his fly. He pulled his pants off and then laid back on his stomach.


Justin continued.  He started at Marcus’ knees and pressed hard with the heel of his hands, moving them up.  His thumbs traveled between Marcus’ thighs and Justin heard him audibly gasp as his thumbs began to stroke his perineum through his briefs.


“Justin, stop please. I am not sure I can….”


“Why should you stop? There is nothing wrong with cumming when it feels good.”  Justin’s hands slid between Marcus’ legs again and that was all it took for Marcus to climax. Justin laid down next to Marcus and put an arm around him.  “You don’t have to have sex to connect.”


Marcus turned to face Justin and this time he moved closer.  His lips brushed over Justin’s. “Thank you for helping me relax.  It really did feel beyond amazing. I will definitely try that on Dan.”


“But Dan isn’t here right now.” Justin moved a millimeter closer and Marcus reached out for him.  He pulled him close and kissed him. When there lips separated Justin moved his pelvis so they could feel each other through their briefs.  Marcus groaned when he felt Justin rock hard next to him. Justin took Marcus’ hand and pressed it against his cock and when Marcus slid his hand past the waistband of his briefs and gently grazed Justin’s waiting cock. Justin wiggled out of his shorts and lay on his back.


“You are so beautiful.” Marcus’ hand trailed down Justin’s body and when as he grazed Justin’s cock again.  He then slowly moved his mouth to it and kissed it gently before getting up and going into the bedroom.



Brian and Brinn boarded the plane for the short flight to Aspen.  Brinn was so excited she wasn’t sure how to control her energy. Brian suggested they play cards so they sat at the table and as Brian passed out the cards Brinn looked at him quizzically.  


“Dad, why is Daddy with Marcus this weekend?  What are they doing?”


A shadow crossed Brian’s face for just a second. “Well, you know Dan and I are best friends besides your daddy so we thought it would be nice if our loves became best friends.”


“Dad, I think you’re blowing smoke.  They could be best friends at our place or at his place. They didn’t have to go away to do that.” Brinn said in a bratty tone.


“Well, maybe they were afraid Dan and I would talk too much,” Brian said cockily back at her.


“Now that I would believe! Daddy, can we just not play cards and can I sit on your lap for a while?”


“I would love that, Sweetie.”


After Brinn was comfortable she started stroking his face as she laid her head on his shoulder, “I know you are lying to me, but that’s Ok because I’m a kid.  But Daddy,” again using her normal name for Justin, she said, “my imagination might be worse than the truth.” Brian’s eyes got really big. “Just kidding, Dad.  You are lying but there must be a reason. You could have just said I am a kid and it isn’t for me to know.”


“It’s none of your business, Brinn.” Brian pulled his daughter close and kissed her soft blond curls. “I love you so much.”


“I love you too, Daddy.” She reached up and stroked his face and then she started to swirl her finger around a curl in his ‘just a little too long’ hair until her eyes fluttered closed.


As Brian held her close he wondered if she really did have ideas what Justin was going.  Back in the day he had encouraged Justin to see other people. Now the jealousy was nagging at him. He would not allow this for anyone other than Dan and Marcus.


When the pilot let them know they were ready to land Brian slipped Brinn into her own seat and tied the seatbelt.  “Are we there?”


“Yes, Brinny, we are.  We can choose where to go to dinner and then early bed because tomorrow will be a big day on the slopes. I better text your daddy and let him know we landed.”


“Are Daddy and Marcus going to be traveling or be at the same place all weekend?”


“I am sure they are at the location they will spend the weekend at.  He is very safe. He will worry about us on the slopes.”


“Then I will text him and let him know we are here.  What time are you calling him tonight? I know you will.”


“Tell your dad I will call him at 9:00 his time.”


Brinn texted Justin and Gus.  ‘We are in Aspen. Miss you both. Daddy, Dad will call you at 9:00 PDT.’




Justin had put on his robe while Marcus was in the bathroom and when Marcus came out of the bathroom he had a robe on too. They sat on the sofa together, chatting.  Justin told Marcus about some of the escapades he and Brian had gotten into when they were young. They talked about Rage and the early days. Long ago Michael and he had turned it over to other animators.  Michael still approved each edition but Justin was out of it except for the use of his name.

As they talked  Justin heard a text come in and knew it was from Brinn.  He picked up his phone, “Well, my family is safely in Aspen.  Well, part of my family. Of course Gus and Shelby are at the vineyard.I am a very lucky man.”


“Yes, you are. I know both of your children are both of yours but it is obvious that Gus is Brian’s and Brinn is yours.  I know the story about Gus because I met them when Gus was sick but may I ask about Brinn’s mom? Did you have a surrogate? I would love to have a child someday but I have no idea what Dan thinks about that.  We haven’t talked about kids yet. We haven’t talked marriage yet.”


Justin gave Dan the short version of Brinn’s existence and then the problems they had with Tina later.  He also mentioned the worries he had about Brinn wanting a relationship soon. Marcus jumped when there was a knock on the door.


“It is just dinner,” Justin laid a hand on his arm.  “No one except Dan and Brian know where we are. Coming.” He called.  Standing he tightened his belt and walked to the door. No one was standing there but there was a cart with their meal on it.  Justin pulled it into the room and took the time to set up a romantic table. He lit candles and put the flower in the middle. He walked over and took Marcus’ hand.  “Dinner is served. Before we sit I just want to let you know that Brian is calling around 9:00.”


Marcus nodded.  “No problem.” He reached out and touched Justin’s cheek and then stepped toward him.  “I don’t want this to be awkward.” He put a hand on either side of Justin's face and kissed him.  Justin pressed his body fully against Marcus and came back with a kiss of his own.


“Let’s eat.  We have lots of time for that.”



Gus arrived home at 5:30 with a dozen roses and dinner from the Chinese restaurant.  Shelby heard him enter and said she would be right down. She was trying to put on a sexy dress but she didn’t feel right in any of them.  She felt bloated. It had to be all the birthday cake and amazing food she had been eating. Back to exercising for her.” She pulled a dress down over her head and it was skin tight but it fit.  She looked in the mirror. Well it would have to do.


“My god, Shelly, you look…..wow!”


“Thank you, Gus, for my day, for coming home on time. For,” Gus handed her the flowers. “You are just so sweet.  I have been pampered all afternoon.”


“It isn’t over yet.  I plan to pamper you all night. And may I say your curves are working that dress. I am thinking….” He set the food and the flowers down. He pulled her to him and his hand went under the hem and found what he was looking for.  She was not wearing underwear and his hand slithered between her legs. “God, Shelly, I want you. I need you. With his free hand he took one of hers and laid it on his crotch. His cock was straining to get free.


As he began to stroke her already wet center,  she undid his fly and shoved his pants down. Her breath was already labored from his ministrations.  He quickly undid her zipper and pulled the dress over head leaving her naked. He gently lifted her onto the dining room table and as he laid her down his mouth lowered on one of her breasts. For a brief moment, he knew these were two of the reasons he loved women. His talented tongue brought her to the edge of sanity. His hand was at the other breast playing with the nipple. Before he had even entered her she cried out in her first orgasm. After giving her a couple seconds he slid into her.  He put one hand on each breast and a thumb on each nipple. He had the oddest feeling her breasts were bigger than they used to be but he loved it. She could use a couple more pounds. He loved her curves. He moved slowly in and out trying to keep control but she was already beginning to thrash under him on the verge of cumming again. He grabbed her hips and thrust over and over until he filled her.


Later, they sat on the floor in the living room.  A fire raged and they ate out of the take out boxes.  “Shel, you will be happy to know, the house was closed in today.  We should be able to get the office building closed in by Wednesday.  After that, I will do my best to be home by 6:30 every night? Does that sound fair?”


She laid a hand on his cheek and kissed him.  “That sounds more than fair. Have I told you lately, Mr. Kinney how much I love you and how excited I am to be Mrs. Kinney sometime. You still want me as Mrs. Kinney, don’t you?”


“Oh, Shelly, you are the only one I want as my Mrs. Kinney.”


“You hadn’t brought up the wedding for a while.  I was afraid after your birthday…”


“I admit I will always have an attraction to Jamie.  He was my first but you will be my last.” He reached out and stroked her breast through her dress. He reached around and unzipped the dress for the second time.  She sighed as he did it.


“I promise I will lose this extra weight.  Between your birthday and Brenda’s cooking I have obviously been overdoing it.”


“I love your curves.” Once he had tossed the dress to the side he gently kissed each breast.  “Promise me you will never lose these. I am very attached to them.” As his mouth came down on the nipple, he raked his teeth gently over the breast and then sucked on the nipple and she cried out.  A shiver ran through her and she flinched.”


“Did I bite too hard? I’m sorry.” he licked the nipple several times and soon she was shivering again but not from pain.  “What do you say we take this upstairs?” They grabbed the remaining food containers, tossed them in the refrigerator and ran upstairs.



Brian sat in his room waiting for the time to move.  He kept picturing Justin in the B&B with Marcus. He put the bourbon bottle up to his lips and took a long drag from it.  At five minutes before 10:00 he made the call.


Justin and Marcus had eaten dinner and then spent time talking and touching on the couch. Justin was stroking places he enjoyed being touched but as it neared 8:30 he looked at a very frustrated Marcus.  He had said they weren’t going to have actual sex tonight but he was rethinking that. Justin kissed him once more. “My call is going to come in soon. Marcus, decide what you do and don’t want tonight.” Justin’s hand slipped between his legs and he softly ran his finger along his perineum a few strokes.  “I know what I want,” Justin stated and then he walked to the small sitting room to the side and waited for the phone to ring.


“Hey, Baby, how is Colorado? How’s our girl?”


“I wish you were here, Sunshine.  I can almost feel your….”


“I miss you, too, Bri.”


“Brinn is trying to figure out what you are doing with Marcus. That is the last thing I want to think about. Why the hell did I agree on this?”


“Because you know I only love you and we are helping out our friends.”


“And you want to drive me totally insane with jealousy.”


“Well, if that happens as a side effect, I will take anything you have to offer when we are back together.  Be careful on the slopes. Can we talk the same time tomorrow night?”


“I will plan on it. Sunshine, don’t forget who you love.”


“Brian, that will never happen.  You know that, right?”


“I do but I know you are in a private room for the main purpose of screwing a good looking, young man.”


“Baby,  I am showing him some tricks he can use and feel comfortable with Dan.  But if you want me to remind you how good it feels to have me stroke your taint…”


Brian groaned. “You’re killing me, Sunshine.”


“I have to go, Baby.  Kiss our girl for me. I will talk to you tomorrow evening. I love you.”  


“Love you more than life.” Brian said as the phone went dead.  He brought the bottle back up to his lips and tipped it.



Justin walked back into the bedroom and Marcus was laying naked on the bed.  Justin dropped his robe and walked over to where he lay and sat down on the edge of the bed. He laid his hand on Marcus chest and as he did, Marcus brought his hand to the back of Justin’s head and brought it down to him.Justin let him take the lead and soon he was fully erect.  He playfully crawled over Marcus to lay on the other side of him.


“So what would you like to do?” Justin smiled up at Marcus.


“Justin, can I try somethings and you can tell me how to do it better? Or what else I could try to make it more pleasurable.”


“My body is yours to play with.”


Marcus laid on his side facing Justin.   His fingers roamed over Justin, first playing with his nipples and then brought his mouth to one.  Justin felt his cock responding as Marcus continued downward. Soon Marcus was playing with his pubic hair,  tugging it gently. At one point he accidently pulled hard and Justin shuttered, nearly cumming. The first drops of precum appeared on the head of his dick and Marcus moved in licking it up with his tongue.  Leaving his mouth close to Justin’s cock he moved his hand between Justin’s legs. Justin bent one leg giving him all the access he needed. He stroked the tender skin and then began moving his finger up the valley between his cheeks.  Justin knew when Marcus kept brushing over his bud he wasn’t going to last long.


“Marcus, add pressure, I”  with that his finger slipped in. “You know where the prosta… Oh ya, you know….” Marcus mouth came down on Justin’s throbbing dick and as he rubbed Justin’s prostate he exploded into Marcus’ mouth.


Justin told him what he liked as he climaxed and Marcus followed his leading bringing Justin even more pleasure.  He almost shouted to spank him but he remembered his promise to Brian. He would tell him about his fetish later. He was pretty sure Dan wasn’t into that but maybe he would see if it did anything for Marcus later. Justin and Marcus lay in each other’s arms until they both slept.


When Gus and Shelby finished making love for the third time, she fell asleep immediately.  Gus’ hand rested on one of her breasts. He wondered if a woman’s breast ‘gained weight when a woman did because her breasts were definitely bigger and as he stroked it’s nipple he heard Shelby respond in her sleep.  He moved his hand away so he didn’t keep stroking her there. His hand rested on her stomach and just as his eyes drifted shut they flew open. It all made sense. It couldn’t be anything else. Did she know? Gus held his hand on her stomach.  Unless he was missing something, he was going to be a father.



Brian woke up to blond curls laying on his chest, and a soft voice saying, “Dad, are you awake? Are we going to go skiing soon?”


Brian’s arms wrapped around her and he pulled her close.  “Give me a few minutes.” He reached for a bottle of water but it was empty.  “Shit.”


“Are you looking for some of this?”  She handed him a bottle of water from behind her.  “Figured you would be dehydrated after drinking last night.”


Brian unscrewed the top and drank most of the bottle down.  Then Brinn handed him a bottle of painkillers. He took some. “Thank you, Brinny.”


“Did you talk to Daddy last night? Was he alright? Did he miss us?”


“He missed us terribly but he is having a good time and he said we should enjoy skiing today. You go put on your ski clothes and I will get dressed, too.  Meet you in the living room in 15 minutes.” Brinn ran out of the room. Brian reached down and rubbed his morning hard on. Damn, he missed Sunshine.


Brinn and Brian ate a quick breakfast and then they hit the slopes.



Marcus woke up to the feel of Justin’s mouth on his cock. He then realized Justin’s finger was working on his asshole and after a little discomfort he had begun to stroke the interior walls.  Justin tasted precum.


“Hold on, Marcus. If you can learn to postpone ejaculating the benefits are amazing. Hold on as long as you can and tell me when you can’t hold on any longer.  Justin continued to lightly suck Marcus and moved ever so slightly within his rectum, letting him know it was still there but not stimulating too much.


A few short minutes later Marcus whimpered.  “I can’t….”


At the same moment Justin sucked and thrust a second finger in with all his might.  Marcus cried out as wave after wave ran through him. Before he could regain his faculties, Justin positioned himself behind him and in one glorious push, he entered Marcus, burying himself up to his balls. Although he had nothing left, Marcus climaxed again.  After Marcus dozed off, Justin got up and notified the kitchen breakfast could be sent up in 30 minutes. He got in the shower and cleaned up for the morning.



Gus lay awake most of the night, first holding his hand on Shelby’s stomach and then he got up and paced.  Finally he got dressed and left a note on the mirror, ‘went for a run’. He did run but as soon as he thought it was late enough he sat on his dads’ porch and called Tyler.  


“Gus, it’s a little early isn’t it?”


Gus could here Molly giggling in the background and then let out a little cry.


“I’m sorry, Tyler.  Call me when you’re done.” Tyler wasn’t what was in Gus’ voice but he had never heard it there before.


“Can you give me half an hour?  Better yet, why don’t I bring Molly and Paul out for a visit and you and I can take a ride to Dan’s place. Let’s say about 10:00?  I would love to see it and we will have lots of time to talk.”


Gus knew he was asking Molly’s permission in the silences.  “Thanks, Tyler. See you then.”


“Oh, Gus, Molly says we’ll stop by the bakery and bring brunch after I finish making love to her.”


Gus had to smile a little, “Thanks,” he said as the call was ended.


Shelby was standing in the bathroom when Gus returned home. He walked up behind her and pressed himself against her.  “Good morning, future Mrs. Kinney,” he turned her and kissed her so gently she opened her eyes to make sure he was real.  


“Oh, Gus, I love you.” She crushed his lips with hers as she undid his fly. She dropped her robe and Gus looked at her breasts.  Those would soon be feeding their child. He kissed the top of each breast as she pushed his pants down to the floor. He turned her around and ever so gently entered her slit, knowing at this angle her clit was always stimulated.  It only took a few strokes before she cried out, clamping tightly around his manhood. He removed himself and picked her up. He kissed her again. “Bath or shower?”


“Only if you choose shower.  We are getting company at 10:00 so we don’t have time for more fun and games.”


“Company?”


“Yes, I talked to Tyler and he thought it would be nice if they would come out for brunch.  Paul misses you and so does Molly. They are bringing the food so we just need to be ready by the time they get here.”


“Oh, I am guessing we have time for a little game in the shower I think but you’re right not the tub.”


Gus was so fascinated by her growing breasts he latched onto them, first one and then the other and she seemed baffled as to why it was affecting her so quickly.  She swore she could feel him lick her clit when he brushed her nipple. She climaxed twice in the shower.


“Gus, maybe you should finish and get out of here or I may never stop….what is going on with me? I just can’t get enough of you.”  


Gus kissed her once more and then did as she asked.  She helped him wash his hair and then sent him out so she could finish herself.


Shelby was so happy to see Paul.  She had missed that little boy. After eating the men said they were going to go to Dan’s site so Gus could show Tyler around.  Tyler pulled Molly into his arms. “Don’t forget me while I’m gone, Taylor.”


“After this morning I don’t think that would be possible.” Molly laughed as they kissed and the men left.



Brian  and Brinn took a break from skiing early  afternoon to have some lunch. After they sat down Brian left her sitting at the table while he went to the bathroom.  She insisted she would be fine and a couple of women who had tried to flirt with him earlier said they would keep an eye on her.  


As Brian came out of the bathroom he had the feeling he was being watched. He turned toward the bar and there sat Tina. He swore under his breath. He took a deep breath and walked over to her stool. “Tina,” Brian nodded.


“Oh, come on, Brian, you can do better than that,” she reached out and he hugged her.  “Is Justin here with you?”


“No, he was busy this weekend. Tina, I need to get back to…”


“You are here with another man?”


“No, Tina, I am not here with another man.”


“Of course, you are here with your children! Where are they?”


“Well, Gus is with his fiance back in California, but yes, Brinn is here and I need to get back to her.”


“Brian, I have to see Tia.  Please have dinner with me or I will make a scene.”


“Of course you will.  Scenes are what you do best.  Call me after 5:00 and we will set something up.  I will unblock your number.” Brian brushed past her and back into the dining room where Brinn was looking for him.


“Dad, what took you so long?  I almost sent out a search party.”


Brian kissed the top of her head.  “I’m sorry. I ran into someone I know.”  Before Brinn could ask who, their food was delivered. When they were finished eating they went out for one more run for the day.  Brinn had gotten quite good and for the last run of the day Brian took her on a more difficult run. By the time they got to the end they were both worn out. They took their skis off and returned them to the spot that would keep them until they flew home in the morning.  Brian picked Brinn up and carried her back to the lodge.


“Daddy, I can walk,” she said softly but not too convincingly. When they got to the lodge and got out of the snow gear Brinn willing went into Brian’s arms.  He carried her into their room and laid her down on her bed. It was 4:30. She had plenty of time to sleep and hour or so before dinner which they would have to have with Tina.


At 5:00 on the dot his phone rang.  “Yes,” Brian answered.


“Brian, when would you like to meet?”


“20 years sounds good to me.” Brian replied.


Tina laughed a bit. “What time would you like to meet, and where?”


“Let’s say 6:30.  You tell me what is a good place for us to take Brinn. She is taking a nap now.  We had a big day. She is very tired.”


Tina named a place.  “I will make the reservations.  They always have a table for my family.”  


“Oh, I am sure they do, Tina.” Brian replied unimpressed. “We will be there.”  Brian wanted to talk to Justin before dinner. He texted him and asked him to call if he saw this message.  He then set an alarm and shut his eyes for a bit.

Tyler and Gus drove over to the worksite in Tyler’s vehicle.  Gus was exceptionally quiet until they arrived. As the men got out of the vehicle, Tyler stopped walking.  “Gus, what’s eating you? Why did you call me this morning?”


Gus took a deep breath, “I think Shelby’s pregnant.  She hasn’t said anything and I’m not sure it has dawned on her yet.  You dated a pregnant woman. What were the signs before she was showing?”


“Wow, Gus, I don’t know if I should say congratulations or not since I don’t know if you two are wanting kids yet.  But when Peggy Sue was pregnant she was really moody. I remember she cried if I looked at her wrong and physically, she started filling out in all the best places.”


“Was she more sensitive when you….well, made out of made love?”


“She definitely had quicker orgasms at first especially.  The doctor told us that was normal for some women because of the hormone changes.”


“It’s safe to have sex, right? I mean orgasms don’t hurt the baby?”


Tyler had to laugh, “Gus, you don’t think couples go 10 months without sex do you? What are you thinking, Gus?”


“I am scared.  I, I love Shelly with my whole heart but I just turned 21. Am I ready to be a husband and father?”


“Gus, you are going to be a fantastic father and husband.  Timing might not be good, it wasn’t when my daughter was born, but I loved that little girl so much.  I would have and still would do anything for that little girl.”


“I’m sorry, Tyler.  I should have known it wasn’t a good idea. I didn’t mean to bring up bad memories.”


“Gus, I’m fine and Molly and I are here for you, for both of you.  Whatever the two of you decide, we are here.”


“You don’t think she will want an abortion do you?”  Gus asked Tyler earnestly.


“Gus, she would never stop a pregnancy that the two of you created. She loves you too much.”


They changed the subject and Gus started showing him around the house and the office building next door. This would be the headquarters for Reed Investigations.  Tyler would be working out of this office, not that he would be out here every day. He looked at the surroundings outside and said, “Not a bad place to work out of.  It is gorgeous here.”

“It really is. I suppose we should head back to my place.  Gus pointed it out from where they stood. Dan and Pops own all the land between there and here.  Obviously, most of it is our vineyards but I bet someday we will have a road linking the two. Tyler, what do I do?  Do I tell her I think she’s pregnant or do I wait until she figures it out?”


“Gus, wait a few days.  If the right moment comes you’ll know it.  More than likely she will figure it out. You could always buy a pregnancy test and keep it on hand for the day she realizes it.” They climbed back into the vehicle and headed toward the vineyard.  The couples spent a good part of the day together. They realized this was the last weekend before they would be spending their Friday and Saturday evenings at the wine bar.


They had dinner together and then Tyler and Molly left with a sleepy Paul.  They were barely in the car before Molly said, “So what’s up with Gus? What did he want to talk to you about?


“Molly, did Shelby say anything about thinking she is pregnant?”


“Shelby pregnant? She didn’t say anything to me.”


“Gus is sure she is but she hasn’t figured it out yet.”


“She did say she had gained weight during the birthday parties we had. And I noticed her adjusting her bra like it wasn’t fitting right.  Shelby’s pregnant! No, we can’t jump to conclusions but this is so exciting!” Molly looked over at Tyler, “Gus does want the baby doesn’t he?”


“He admits he wasn’t planning this early but of course he will love their child. I say we don’t say a word to anyone until they talk to us about it.”

“I agree. So what advice did you give him.  I told him he didn’t need my advice. Although, I did tell him to buy a pregnancy test.  Shelby doesn’t get to town often so if she realizes it, I thought it might be nice to have it on hand.”


“I love you, Tyler.  That is great advice.”


“I love you, Taylor.  I hope to be loving a lot more of you in an hour or so.”


“I think I can arrange that.”



Justin and Marcus spent the day in and out of the bed.  They watched a movie and played a bit. Late afternoon the sun hit the balcony so they filled the oversized clawfoot tub that sat out there and got into it.  Justin sat with his back against the tub and had Marcus sit between his legs, lying back against him. Justin caressed him, gently.


“I didn’t know a bath could be so enjoyable.”


“If you don’t already have one planned I would put a big tub in the master. It is a great way to relax or reconnect.  It doesn’t have to be sexual but I bet most times it will end up making you feel amazing.” As they talked and touched, Justin’s arms were wrapped tightly around Marcus’ waist.


“Justin, this may sound stupid but how do you make love in the tub?”


“Trust me, there are several ways,” before they got out of the tub Marcus was well aware of the flexibility you have in a tub this size.



While Marcus was rinsing off in the shower, Justin saw Brian’s text.  He called Brian, “Oh Sunshine, I’m so glad you called.” The tension was obvious in Brian’s voice.


“Baby, what is it? Is Brinn alright?”


“Sunshine, we ran into Tina.”


“WHAT! How the hell….”


“I don’t know.  At first I thought it was just coincidence but now I wonder if somehow… I don’t know but we are having dinner together.”


“Why the hell are you having dinner with her?  Cancel. Just don’t show up. Get the pilot to fly out tonight!”


“Sunshine, I hate her as much as you do but our daughter wants a relationship with her. I haven’t even talked to her about it yet.  In fact, I need to get her up now. I will call you at the same time tonight. How is your weekend going?


“We’re fucking, a lot.”  Justin took a deep breath, “Baby, I’m sorry.   I didn’t mean to say that.”


“I’ll call you later,” and the call was disconnected.


“Damn!” Justin shouted.


Marcus stepped into the sitting room, “Justin, is something wrong?” Marcus moved toward him and put his arm around him.  “What is it?”


“My daughter’s mother found them in Colorado. She is a fucking lunatic. Damn it!  God you need to distract me.” Justin stormed across the room. He picked up his bag and pulled out multiple toys, throwing them on the bed.  “Marcus, I am going to tell you something that not many people know. I like things a little rough. Nothing crazy. And when I am stressed I need a relief.  I want you to use these on me. Anyway you want. I know you won’t endanger me in any way. Please, don’t be gentle. I want to take it.” For the next two hours Marcus investigated Justin’s body using all the toys.  



Brian woke Brinn up and told her to dress nice for dinner.  “What is special about dinner? I thought I could eat pizza in my pajamas.”


“Brinn, remember I said I ran into someone at lunch?”


“Yes,” something flashed across her face.


“Have you been in touch with Tina again?


Brinn looked down at her hands. “I have, Dad.  When you said we were coming to Colorado I got excited and texted her.”


“Your phone has blocks put on it.  You aren’t supposed to be able to text or call her number.”


“Dad, I overrode that protection app long ago.  But, I promise I hadn’t contacted her until now.”


“Oh, Brinn. What are we going to do with you?”


Brinn’s lip started quivering. “I’m sorry, Dad. I didn’t mean to cause any problems.”


Brian pulled her into his arms.  “You just should have asked me. It was just such a surprise. Now get dressed.  We are meeting her for dinner.”


“Thanks, Dad. I promise not to be a brat tonight.”


“I know, Sweetheart, and I understand why you want to spend time with her.  If it goes well maybe we will try to set up some visitation. I want you to have the best life possible. If your mom can keep you safe we will think about spending some time with her. Oh, Brinn, phone please.”


“But Dad,” Brinn pouted but handed it over.


“I’m sorry, Brinn, but you will have to earn it back. You did do something on purpose that you knew was not allowed.”


Brian put an automatic response on Brinn’s text.  All it said was, ‘My dad has my phone’. He had barely finished adding the message when Brinn received a text. ‘Tia, can’t wait to see you. Hope we have time alone’.  Brian read it and mumbled out loud. “Not on your life, bitch.”


Brinn came out looking beautiful.  “Brinny, you look so pretty.”


“Can you take a picture of me and send it to Daddy? I miss him so much.”  


“Sure, Sweetie.”  He took a picture and sent it with the message, ‘someone is missing her daddy’.  “Are you ready to leave?” Brinn nodded enthusiastically. He was glad one of them were looking forward to this.


When they arrived at the restaurant Tina was already there.  Brian never left them alone but he did let them do most of the talking.  When Brinn could barely keep her head up Brian said it was time for them to leave.  


“Brian, can I talk to you for a minute?” Tina asked.


“Brinn, why don’t you use the bathroom and wash those sticky hands.  I can see the door from here. Make sure you lock the door so no one can come in on you.”


“Tell me when you are done talking about me,”  Brinn mumbled as she walked away.


“Talk fast, Tina.  She won’t be gone long and then I am taking my daughter to the hotel so she can sleep.”


“Why do you have her phone?” was the first thing she asked.


“Do you really want to get into something that small when we have maybe five minutes? But if you must know, it is because she texted you without permission.”


“You would have never let her!” Tina said angrily.  


“You’re right but I would have texted you if she had asked. Now, if that is all you want to talk about…”


“No, sorry, I want a relationship with my daughter.”


“Hm, I don’t see your name on any of the parental documents any more.  Seems like the court decided that.”


“Brian, please.  I want to get to know this beautiful, brilliant girl.”


“Are you still married? Do you have any stability going on?”


“My husband has been sick but, Brian, I have my life together right now. I want her to get to know my other children.  She has two more siblings she hasn’t met. I want Matti to be involved, too.”


“I have nothing to say about Matti.”


“But Brian you could, if things go well with Brinn….”


Brinn opened the door and walked toward them.  “I will talk to Justin.” He nodded at Tina and then turned toward Brinn.  “Say goodbye to Tina, Sweetie. You need to get to bed.”


Tina pulled Brinn onto her lap and talked too softly for Brian to hear her.  Brinn wrapped her arms around Tina’s neck and kissed her. When she let go and turned to Brian, he saw the tears running down her face. Brian picked her up and she buried her face on his shoulder. Brian nodded to Tina and they left.



Marcus was amazed at the size of toys Justin could handle.  He was careful and aware of Justin’s responses but nothing seemed to be too much for him.  After Marcus had tried out all of the devices Justin looked at him.


“Fuck me, Marcus. Be aggressive.  Make me cry out for mercy.” Justin dropped his chest to the mattress with his ass in the air.


“Justin, I could never….”


Justin got up on his knees and turned toward Marcus.  He reached for him and pulled him in for a kiss. “Marcus, just take control.  Remember, I am loose so you can thrash me. I want to feel used when you are done. I know this isn’t for everyone but for a change and it does wonders for me.”


“Then get that ass in the air,” Marcus said as seriously as he could.  Both men started laughing until Marcus thrust into him. Then, Justin cried out instead. “Oh shit!”


When Justin and Marcus had climaxed, Marcus removed his condom and added it to the growing pile of them in the garbage.  They both collapsed onto the bed. Justin slipped out of the bed near 9:00 and waited for Brian’s call. As he sat down in the sitting room, he did so gently.  Marcus was a fast learner. He knew it wasn’t likely Dan would get into this kind of stuff but just learning about the different toys and their uses should give him lots of ideas.  Marcus was smart and creative.


The phone vibrated and Justin instantly answered, “Baby, I am so sorry for what I said earlier.  I was just so frustrated that I wasn’t there to be with the two of you and the bitch hovering.”


“Brinn texted her.  That’s how she knew we were in the city.”


“Damn, how did she….”


“She admitted she disabled the app she wasn’t supposed to be able to get around. Sunshine, she wants to spend time with her mom.”


“Tina is a psychotic bitch…”


“Justin, you would have given anything to have a relationship with your dad.”


“No,  I would never give up you and that’s what he couldn’t deal with.”


“Oh Sunshine, I love you.  I miss you so much. God, I don’t know if I can make it until Monday.”


“How is Brinn after seeing Tina?”


“We will talk when you get home.  There is too much to talk about.”


“Have you heard from Dan? I don’t think Marcus has.”


“No.  Tell Marcus he just needs a little space.  He will be home soon. Dan just needs to work things out alone.”


“I should let you go.  You are flying home in the morning.”


“Sunshine?” Brian said with a note of  melancholy.


“Yes, Baby?”


“I miss you so much.”


“Soon Baby.   Can you take Tuesday off?”


“I have already cleared my schedule.”