- Text Size +


Chapter 12


“Brian Fuckin’ Kinney where the hell are you.  I know you can hear me. I am fairly sure you can see me.  Get me out of this god damned place!” Justin stood screaming at a  mirror.  


This was day five for Justin.  The first day he had slept. Nurses checked his heart rate and blood pressure at least once an hour.  By the second day Justin had asked questions about where he was and what he was doing here but the nurses wouldn’t tell him anything.  Justin had finally come all the way off the drugs the third day and he had sat very quietly nursing a headache. The nurses made sure there was food available for him.  There was fruit and bread and cheese available and every couple hours they would bring a cup of soup for him, getting him to eat again. By the fourth day, the headache had subsided, he was gaining his strength back, and now that he was thinking straight, he was angry.   And now it was day five. Brian knew it was time for the nurses to leave, half had quit today anyway.


Justin was right about one thing.  Brian was on the other side of the mirror. He flipped a switch and Justin could see him. “You asshole.  Get me the hell out of here.”


“Well, hello to you, too, Sunshine.”


Justin ranted for another ten minutes until he realized Brian wasn’t reacting. He finally quieted down.


“Where am I?  Why am I not having shows?”


“Your paintings are in Amsterdam being shown, just minus the artist.”


“Why am I locked up in here?” It was obvious to Brian that Justin wanted to scream and yell but knew he wouldn’t get any answers then.


“Sunshine, you nearly died the last night in Switzerland.  You were slipped something. You went into a major seizure because you hadn’t been taking your medication along with whatever it was you had started taking.” Brian pressed his hand on the mirror, wanting to hold him so badly. “I know you are angry with me but before we move on I need to know you realize what you are really mad at.  You are mad at me because of Gus. For the last four weeks I have been at your beck and call and I wouldn’t have wanted to be anywhere else but, Justin, we need to settle this.”


Brian took a deep breath and poured himself a cup of coffee.  “Do you want a cup? Can we have a cup of coffee together?” Brian took a swallow of his coffee.


“Brian, get to the point.”


“I need you back in my life so it will be clear once we get to the room. I have been your man servant for the last four weeks.  I plan to be your slave the rest of the trip. I will see you soon.” Brian turned off the switch and he was out of sight again.


Fifteen minutes later a woman in a French maid’s outfit opened the door. “Mr. Taylor, follow me please.”  She walked silently to a door and then turned to him. “Mr. Kinney is on the other side of this door. Our only rules are you cannot hold someone against their will and you can not do any permanent damage to the slave.  Justin was a bit confused. She made one more comment as she unlocked the door, “If you need anything just dial zero on the phone and Mr. Taylor, I do mean anything.”


The door swung open and Justin walked into what could almost be called a medieval torture chamber and in one corner Brian stood completely naked, shackled to a chair from the ceiling with a ball gag in his mouth.  After making eye contact with Justin, he looked to the ground. The ball was now in Justin’s court. 


Brian had to admit he was a little nervous knowing how angry Justin was but it was worth whatever it took to be with him.  He knew how to deal with physical pain. This emotional pain was far more painful.


Justin walked over Brian and looked at him.  He felt his body respond to the form in front of him.  His hand instinctively reached for Brian’s chest but, quickly, he jerked it back. “Turn around!” Justin said angrily, “I don’t want to see your lying face.”  Justin’s heart nearly shattered in his chest when he watched Brian turn around. Justin’s emotions were everywhere. He was still angry with him but he wasn’t sure why.  It wasn’t the first time Brian lied to him and maybe he really couldn’t deal with it. Had it really been worth four weeks of anger and separation from the one man that made him whole?  


Justin stripped and walked up behind Brian. “You said I could do anything to you, right?” Unable to talk Brian nodded.  Justin picked up a paddle but he had flashes of Brian’s childhood and he couldn’t hurt him that way. Even though he was suffering emotionally he couldn’t bring up Brian’s past that way.  He roamed over to the toy chest and found what he was looking for. It was leather cock cage. He slid it on Brian’s penis and tightened it. All those things he had thought about doing to him to make him pay seemed to be slipping from his thoughts as he was close enough and sober enough to smell the natural scent of him. He let his hand drag across Brian’s abdomen causing him to shiver. He now realized that was the reason he stayed high and drunk.  He couldn’t bear seeing him so close but not touching him.


Brian’s eyes met Justin’s but he quickly walked away.  His heart skipped a beat as Brian shuffled from one foot to another. He glanced downward and noticed Brian’s penis was now straining against its captor.  Justin went back to the toy chest and found an electric dildo with a prostate stimulator. After looking around, Justin undid Brian’s hands and led him to a sawhorse.  He attached his ankles and wrists to the legs of it. It was padded to make it more comfortable for him but the comfort was short lived. He put a little lube on the vibrator and then with no other preparation he inserted it until it was held in place by his own muscles. He couldn’t look at Brian’s face.  He knew the pain he would see. He turned it on and walked away.  


Justin planned to make him endure this for a while and then he would let him out of that contraption. But for now he couldn’t look at him.  His body betrayed him every time he did so he turned his back to him and trembled as the tears rolled down his face. He laid down. 


Brian’s whole body trembled.  His dick ached from being confined and he was nearly driven mad by the inability to cum.  But worse than that, was Justin’s indifference. Out of the corner of his eye he saw him turn his back on him and he appeared to jacking off from the movement of his body.


Every cell  of his body was on fire 45 minutes later and Justin still had not stopped the vibration that now felt like it was tearing him apart inside.  He had no way of getting Justin’s attention. He was sure Justin hadn’t meant for this. If only he could speak or even stamp his foot. He cried inside for the pain he had caused Justin.  He deserved this, he knew he did but his body screamed for relief. He managed to move an inch and could then make a tapping sound with his ankle chain. His ankle stung with each tap.


What the hell was that noise, Justin’s brain tried to process.  All the sudden he sat straight up. “Oh, god, Brian!” Justin flew across the room and very gently pulled the dildo out.  He unbuckled the ball gag, “I am so sorry! I didn’t mean to….I fell asleep. How could I do that?”


“Shackles.  Please, Sunshine.” 


“Oh, baby,” Justin’s hands were trembling as he undid the locks as quickly as he could.  He helped Brian stand up slowly. As he looked into Brian’s face he could see the physical pain he was going through.  “I didn’t mean to leave you like that.” 


Brian’s arms wrapped tightly around Justin.  “Oh, Sunshine!” His mouth descended and crushed Justin’s lips.  He then groaned again. 


“Brian, what is it?” He loosened his grip and took a small step back and then looked down between their bodies.  Justin’s gaze followed. The cage was still firmly tied around his cock. Carefully, Justin removed the leather from Brian’s manhood.  Justin saw the deep grooves in Brian’s skin. He dropped to his knees and gently ran his fingers over the red marks causing Brian to shiver.  He longed to touch him but right now he could just watch him. Justin’s mouth softly touched him and then he began to run his tongue along the same lines. After a few moments he took Brian’s member in his mouth. Brian nearly collapsed in pleasure but more than needing that kind for release, he needed to hold his husband.


“Justin, please, come up here. I need you more than I need that.” Together they walked over to the bed and together lay down in each other’s arms.  “I am so sorry, I hurt you. I should have told you but you were so stressed over Brinn and the tour and…”

Justin’s mouth came firmly against his. Their legs and arms entangled while Justin’s fingers locked in Brian’s silky locks. They couldn’t get enough of the taste of each other. They nipped and licked and as the  need increased Justin turned his back to Brian. “Please, Brian, I need you.”


“Not like this.” Brian moved and laid Justin on his back. “I want it….”


“Like the first time?”  Brian nodded as Justin’s legs rested on his shoulders.  “Just go, slow, Ok? It has been a long time. Brian, I never…”


“I know, Sunshine. Now, relax I want you to...”


“...Remember this.” Justin finished his sentence as Brian slowly entered him.  Brian moved slowly, in and out. 


“I love you, Sunshine. I would have suffered anything to be with you just one more time.” They cried out together as they were one in body and soul.



As Justin spooned in the comfort of Brian’s arms, he stroked the red marks on Brian’s wrists. “Brian I am sorry I put you through all of this.  For four weeks my stubbornness kept us apart and then I put you through…. I was just so mad and then when I woke up here and I didn’t know where I was and my head hurt and my body needed….well, it needed the drugs but I needed you.  I always need you.”


“Well,” Brian moved a little bit and he slid back inside Justin, “After a nap, I think we should try out a few of the other toys in the toybox.  


“Oh, I was hoping you would say that.”  Justin snuggled back against Brian’s pelvis making sure he had every last millimeter Brian had to offer. “Brian, I can’t do life without you.” They both slept restfully for the first time in weeks.



Thanksgiving was only days away.  Brian and Justin were stopping in New York City to pick up Brinn and then going back to California.  They were so excited to get back to the vineyard and see their friends and family. Gus and Shelby were hosting the meal including Tyler and Molly along with their kids and Brenda.  Jenn and Tuck were flying out to see her kids and grandkids. Dan, Marcus, and Danny would be there as well as Judith, Marcus’ mom. And Justin and Brian would be there with Brinn. Gus also talked to the jail and got permission to take Kam out for the day.  The house would be full but that wasn’t a problem. 


The only concern Gus had was if Shelby was sick.  This was going to be hard without telling everyone she was pregnant.  Shelby had seen the doctor and it was verified she was pregnant and, although it was early, they were expecting a late July birth.  Together they decided that they would tell everyone if she was sick. If she was having a good day, they would keep their secret. 


Molly and Tyler were planning to move the day after Thanksgiving.  The house was far from done but Gus had worked hard and would have two bedrooms as well as a kitchen  and bathroom in working order. Brenda said she could move into the house until more of it was ready but Molly wanted to be there while the work was going on.  


Gus went to the lighthouse once every couple weeks.  He never stayed overnight. He would leave in the morning and be home for dinner.  Kam had come a long way. After getting beat up in jail he wanted to be away from there as much as he could and he had to admit Gus was a good and fair boss, even if it was really hard work.  He still doubted Gus was as rich as people said he was. Why would someone work that hard if they didn’t have to? Gus had gotten it approved that he could take Kam with him when he went to the lighthouse.  It gave Kam some time away and it gave time for them to talk or just ride in silence, but a comfortable silence. Kam hadn’t said anything but he finally realized Gus wouldn’t have to do any of this but he did it anyway.



Justin woke the next morning with a new look on life.  He was like a little kid in a candy store. He was at the toybox, pulling out all the things he wanted Brian to use on him.  Several things he had wanted to try but many of the things actually scared him. He picked up a couple cock rings. Both had spikes on the inside of them, but while one had blunt tips, the other was lined with needle sharp spikes that would actually impale a penis.  He put that one back but kept the other one. It would definitely be uncomfortable but he was getting excited just thinking about the feeling.  


As he was bent over the chest, Brian’s arms came around him, one at his shoulders while the other crept around and took his cock in his hand.  Justin pressed backward and felt Brian’s need. He picked up a paddle and handed it to Brian. He smiled up at him, “Be brave. Do what I want you to do, please.  I need a release.”


“If it’s release you want I can help you out with that,” he began to stroke Justin’s cock. 


“Baby, that feels fantastic but I need more.  It’s not that you aren’t enough. It’s my own mixed up mind. I like to take everything to the limit including my anger.  You didn’t deserve four weeks of that. You really didn’t”


“Well then,”  Brian took a firm grip on Justin’s cock and led him across his room. “Get on the table face down.  Justin laid down, positioning his erection in an opening provided. Brian strapped his wrists down so his arms were out to his sides and his ankles were strapped to boards and spread apart as far as Brian dared.  “You are going to beg to cum and I’m not even going to touch you.” 


Brian positioned a fan beside the table so it blew lightly over the end of his cock. There were ribbons tied to the fan so they would slide across the tip from time to time sending a shiver through Justin. Brian then moved around Justin.  He gently blew on Justin’s sides with his warm breath and then he blew a bit harder, cooling his flushed skin. Brian then positioned himself between Justin’s legs. This time he blew on the Justin’s as and by spreading his legs a little further apart, Brian blew down Justin’s  ass and got so close to Justin’s skin, Justin could feel the heat of his body.


Justin moaned as Brian let a little saliva fall from his mouth and landed on Justin’s bud making him cry out.  “Oh please, Brian, I need you so much or I need pain. I’ll go crazy!”


“Where do you want me to touch you?”


“My ass, god, I need you inside me!”


“Oh, I don’t think that will be possible. Not yet, anyway.”  Brian looked at Justin’s cock, throbbing through the opening of the table. He saw that it had already lost a few drops and he could almost see it pulsing.  He moved back to Justin’s thighs and he blew up and down the soft inner skin.


“Oh, Baby, I need to cum. Please, let me cum.”


“Not yet, Sunshine, but I’m going to touch you now but you are still going to hold on.”   Brian knew he wouldn’t be able to hold on much longer. He poured oil from the base of Justin’s neck, along his spine, and then into the valley between his cheeks.  He heard Justin take in a deep breath and gave him a second to pull himself together. Brian ran his hands through the oil on his smooth skin. His chest brushed against Justin’s back as he distributed the oil.  When his cock accidentally brushed Justin’s scrotum he cried out as if he was in pain. Brian couldn’t wait any longer he repositioned Justin’s legs and entered him in a driving thrust. Justin cried out and Brian knew he had cum.  His sphincter tightened around Brian’s cock and nearly brought Brian to the point of no return but he managed to thrust a few more times before he emptied himself into Justin. Once he had removed himself he got a drink of water. After he swallowed about half the bottle, he put a straw in it and let Justin drink.


“Are you going to let me up?” 


“In a few minutes.  But I have only just begun. You owe me for four weeks of torment. Do you know how much it hurt to see you with all those men. Night after night.”


“Now it’s time for punishment.”  Brian moved Justin’s legs back together.  He went over to the bar and downed two shots of whiskey.  He poured a third and set it on a table near another apparatus.  Brian carefully undoes the ties and helps Justin sit on the edge of the table.   Brian slid his hand behind the back of Justin’s head and kissed him hard. Justin got on his feet and wrapped his arms around Brian. The kiss seemed to go on forever.  Justin could taste the whiskey on Brian’s lips. He knew if Brian was drinking like that all of the sudden he was probably in for a real punishment and he shivered with excitement.


Brian gently pulled away from him, “Are you sure you want this?”


“Oh, god, yes!”


“Safe words?”  


“Gus, slow down, Brinn, stop.”


“Go pick your own switch,” Brian had a bitter sweet smile on his face.  More than once his parents had made him choose what he wanted to get beat by.


Justin looked at the variety of paddles and crops they had been supplied with.  Justin kept looking between a whip and a leather paddle and he picked a heavy padded leather paddle.  He knew it would hurt like hell if Brian handled it correctly and he couldn’t wait for the first sting.


Brian had him bend over a cushioned table.  He grabbed the shot on the table and swallowed it as he brought his hand back and closed his eyes as the first blow landed hard  on the top of his thighs. “Another?” Brian asked.


“Yes, sir, please sir


This went on for 10 strokes.  He then took a break. Justin had tears on his face but Brian could tell as much pain as he was in he still wanted more. Brian decided to add another dimension.  He found a very thick, long dildo. He lubed it well and it wasn’t long before Justin’s ass was spread wide. It was not yet all the way in. Now Brian had a new target.  Now most of the strikes were focused on the base of the dildo, helping it make it the rest of the way in. Once Justin’s asshole closed around the huge falice where it narrowed near the base, Brian turned on the vibration. He strode across the room away from Justin and pour himself one more shot.  From his chair across the room he could see the welts on Justin’s thighs and ass. He knew they would turn black and blue before the end of the day.


“Sunshine, come suck me off.”   Justin walked awkwardly over to where Brian was sitting and dropped on  his knees. Brian spread his legs so he could move between them and as Justin began to work his tongue and lips over Brian’s growing cock.  Brian could feel the vibration running through Justin. He tilted Justin’s face up to look at him and saw the glazed look on his face. Justin wasn’t present mentally anymore.  He had gone to another place where he finds pleasure. 


After Brian had exploded into Justin’s mouth he stood and offered his hand to Justin and helped him to his feet.  “It is time to come back to this time and place, Sunshine. We need to remove it.”


They both knew the initial motion would be extremely painful.  Brian began to play with the plug while Justin was on his hands and knees on the bed.  Brian pulled slow and steadily. Justin cried out but Brian knew he had to just continue. And then with a loud groan, Brian had the thickest end past.  He then began to tease it out. As it slid, it continued to rub Justin’s prostate bringing him into a massive orgasm and then passed out. “Fuck!” Brian shouted as he gently turned Justin on his side and gently draped an arm over his love as Justin’s body relaxed and calmed down.  Brian could feel all the heated spots on Justin’s backside. He stroked Justin’s head and softly said, “Rest now, darling. Please rest. Tomorrow will be a very long day and then we will see our Brinn.”


When morning came, Justin was laying on his stomach sound asleep.  Brian silently walked across the room. There were bottles of essential oils and a list of what each was for.  He took the bottle that had frankincense and lavender mixed with a carrier oil and he poured some in his hands and  gently started applied it on the back of Justin’s thighs. He was especially careful at the bruises. After getting more oil he worked it into his multi colored ass.  Brian was extremely thorough. He drizzled some of the mixture down the crevice. By now he was sure Justin was awake. He had separated his legs a bit, giving Brian better access to the valley. 


When Brian began to rub his puckered bud and then dipped in, Justin softly said, “Love me, Brian.”  Justin moved his knees further under him which raised his ass giving Brian a better angle. Brian stretched his own body over Justin and began dragging his tongue downward. By the time Brian’s tongue dipped into him, Justin was highly aroused.  Brian added oil to his cock and slowly and carefully slid in. He used long, firm strokes but did not rush. He loved this man, more than he had ever thought possible. And now he couldn’t wait to get back to their normal life. It wasn’t a violent, earth shattering climax, but instead a sweet release. Brian pulled Justin up and pressed him to his chest as they remained linked.


“Don’t ever leave me, Sunshine.  I love you too much. Even watching you dance with and kiss those other men….it is too much for my heart.”


Justin turned his head and said, “You are my life.” He moved slightly as they separated.  “Let’s take a long hot shower and then get the hell out of here. I want to see our family.”



Two hours later Brian and Justin were on their plane.  Once they were at altitude, Justin climbed onto Brian’s lap.  “I know this is crazy but I just want to feel your heat.” Brian’s arms closed around him.  “I can’t believe how crazy I got.”


“Sunshine, it is over and done.  We both have made lots of mistakes and we both have forgiven often. That is part of a marriage.  You have always shown me that although we aren’t perfect our love will survive.”


Justin turned his mouth up to Brian’s and Brian met it. The kiss was slow and sweet.  There were no demands, just tenderness. Eventually, Justin stood up and reached for Brian’s hand.  He led him back to the bedroom. The next three hours they held each other, they kissed, and touched.  When the pilot let them know they were an hour out of NYC, Brian and Justin made love. Brian spooned up against him and as they gently rocked together Brian kissed Justin’s neck as he had to start moving faster.  He needed release and as he thrust against Justin’s ass Justin cried out and than Brian followed.


Soon they got up and washed up a bit before dressing and taking their seats in the main cabin.  Brinn’s belongings had been shipped earlier in the week and one of the counselors from the school was driving her to the airport for them.  They would make it well worth her trouble when they saw their beautiful daughter. As the plane touched down on a private airfield, they saw her standing by a car waving.   She had grown up so much in the last few months but she was still their little girl. As soon as the steps were down Justin was down them and Brinn was flying into his arms. Justin picked her up and spun her in circles as he kissed her. 


Brian walked toward the school employee and shook her hand.  “Thank you so much for bringing her all the way out here. It saved us a lot of time.  I think our second pilot is arriving right now, so we will be taking off soon.”


“Mr. Kinney, we will miss your daughter at the school but, if I may say so, she needs her family close. She missed you more than she will ever admit.”


“We missed her, too.” Brian handed her an envelope.  “I asked Brinn for a list of names of all the employees that worked with her.  There are cash cards in there for each of them. There is also cash in there for your trouble.”


The driver opened the envelope and nearly collapsed at the sight of five $100 bills. “Oh, Mr. Kinney, this is far too generous.”


“Buy someone a nice Christmas gift. If you’ll excuse me I have a daughter to kiss.”  Brian waved and sprinted back to where Justin and Brinn stood. He snatched Brinn from Justin and repeated the affection.  That’s when Justin noticed John walking up.


“John, what are you doing here?”  Justin hugged and kissed their nephew.  


“Didn’t Brian tell you?  I’m flying the last leg of the trip.  Then I am taking the red eye back so I can have Thanksgiving with Tony and the kids.”


“You aren’t going to be too tired to have a good day?”


“Nah, I slept on the flight here and I will sleep on the plane back.”  He hugged Brian as he walked up and then leaned over and gave Brinn a kiss.  “I will start the pre flight checklist. It will take me about half an hour. Why don’t you go have something to eat while I do that? Maybe pick up a few snacks, if you are running low.”  John was all business as he took a clipboard from the tired pilot and started the checklist.  


An hour later they were back in the air.  The other pilot was sleeping in the bedroom and Brian, Justin, and Brinn were playing cards and catching up.  


“When did you two finally make up?” Brinn looked from one of her dads to the other.


“How did you know we ….” Brian started to ask.


“Are you serious, Dad?  Since you went back on tour I knew something had happened and I was starting to get worried maybe this time….well, most people have divorced parents.  I was worried….”


Justin, sitting next to Brinn, wrapped his arms around her.  “Brinny, we did have a disagreement and, you know how I get on tour.”


“But it wasn’t all his fault. Brinn,” Brian reached for her hand and she offered it to him, your daddy and I will always love each other.  We have our bouts now and then but in the end, we will always get back together.”


“I’m just glad the two of you came to your senses.  Now, what did you figure out for me to do for school after Christmas.”


“Shelby spoke to some of her friends at the college.  A couple of the professors agreed to let you in their classes so you will be taking some math and science courses.  For the semester, one of us will bring you to the university on Monday. You will have a class on Monday afternoon, more classes and labs on Tuesday through Thursday.  Then on Friday someone will pick you up. How does that sound?”


Brinn crawled onto his lap, “Where will I stay?  Will I be by myself?”


“Oh, no, Sweetheart.  One of Shelby’s friends who is a teaching assistant now said you could stay with her and her mother who live near the campus. You will get to meet them in the next week or two and give your approval.”


“Have you talked to them? Are they nice?”  Brinn was looking at Justin now.


“Your dad talked to them a couple times and we trust Shelby, but if you don’t like them, we will figure something else out.”


“Yes, I know Shelby would watch out for me.  She is my sister.”


“That she is,” Brian said as he snuggled Brinn close. “I have missed you so much.”  Justin’s heart skipped a beat seeing the loves of his life together.


“Oh, Brinn, we should let you know that Shelby has a new student you might run into.”


“Who is that?” she giggled and curled into a ball as Brian started tickling her.


“Dan and Marcus have a foster son now.  His name is Danny. He’s fourteen years old. Of course, we haven’t met him yet either but we will tomorrow.”


“Is he cute?” Brinn smiled at her dads.


“Yes, he is but, Brinn, he will be looking for a boyfriend not a girlfriend.”


“Well,” they could tell she was thinking hard, “at least there will be someone new to talk to on holidays.”


“Brinn, I think he is a little shy so don’t go at him too big.” Justin commented as he smiled at his daughter.


“Daddy, would I do that?” She smiled sweetly,  “Let’s play more cards.”


Brian and Justin were getting tired as they approached California.  It wasn’t later there but they were still on European time and jet lag was hitting hard.  They had to go see Gus, Shelby and their granddaughter but then it was time for bed. Maybe Brinn could sleep there if she wasn’t ready to go to bed so early.  


Brian, Justin, and Brinn each took a turn sitting up by John for a time. When it was time to land, Brian woke the sleeping pilot and he went up and sat with John, just because it was always good to have a second pair of eyes and hands.  As the plane touched down they saw Shelby, Gus, and Taylor waiting for them. Gus had his pickup while Shelby had the SUV. Everyone greeted each other and Gus talked John into joining them for an early dinner and then he would drive him to the airport.   


Gus asked Justin if he would like to ride back to the vineyard with him.  It would give them about 20 minutes to clear the air. As they got in the cab, Gus looked over at Justin and then reached out and touched his face.


“I missed you both so much.”


Justin took his hand and kissed it. “We missed you, too, Gussy. How is Taylor doing?”  


Gus grinned from ear to ear, “She is perfect, Dad.  I didn’t know I could love someone so much. I mean I love Shelby but that was because our love grew.  With Taylor, it was instant and it just keeps growing.” He glanced at Justin, “Say it. Say what you want to say.”


“Gus, are you and Shelby alright? You’re playing with fire.  Take it from someone who has gotten burned often. Don’t be as stupid as we have been.  You have someone who loves you like I love Brian. Don’t put her through what we’ve put each other through.”


“Dad, I would never do it without her blessing.  I will not go behind her back. I just….. I’m trying, Dad.  I really am trying and I love my family so much but… There is just this small part of me that is missing something.  But I don’t plan to do it again. The guilt, even though I had permission, is just too much. Why can’t I make her enough?” Emotion filled his voice.  


“Oh, Gussy,” Justin reached out and wiped a tear from his cheek, “You aren’t made for that kind of life.  I am sorry you feel an emptiness. I can’t imagine that.” Gus pulled over, glad Shelby was in front of him.  “I don’t know what to do, Daddy. I love Shelly so much but I feel like I’m living a lie.” Justin leaned toward Gus and opened his arms. As he fell into his arms, Gus said, “I am so glad you are back.”


After a few moments, Justin brushed the hair out of Gus’ face and kissed his forehead and then each cheek, ending with a kiss on his lips.  “Let’s go home. Come talk to me, to us whenever you need us. We aren’t going anywhere for long. I need home.”


“Is everything Ok with you and Pops?  I know you were fighting because of me.”


“Everything is great.  Yes, I was mad at him but I took it too far.  I am just not cut out to do tours anymore. I’m done with them.  I’ll do a guest artist spot for a couple nights here and there but that is it.”


This time Gus gave his dad a light kiss before straightening up and putting the pickup back in drive, he pulled out onto the road.


When they arrived at the house, Shelby was just pulling away from the house with John and Taylor.  Justin waved at Gus as he moved on. Brian stepped out on the porch. Justin stepped into Brian’s arms and laid his head on his chest. “It is so good to be home.”


“You and Gus, Ok?”  Brian asked as he tilted Justin’s head back and kissed him.


“We are good. We will always be good.  He’s my son.” This time Justin stretched up and their lips met for a long, sweet kiss.


“You two never change!” Brinn said from the door, “Did you know someone was in my room?  I can tell things have been moved in the bathroom.”


“Oh, ya, Marcus slept here a couple nights with Danny.”


“Did he have a fight with Dan, too?”


“No, it had to do with the custody of Danny.  Dan and Marcus are good.”


“I’m glad.  Uncle Dan has been much happier since he met Marcus.”


They went into the house and Justin headed toward their room.  “Please tell me I have time for a nap before dinner.”


“Dinner is in an hour and a half,” Brinn informed him.


“Great, I am taking a nap,” Justin said.


“I’ll join you,” Brian replied.


“I know what that’s code for.”  Brinn shook her head.


“That is code for sleep in this case,” Justin pulled her close.  “You can join us if you need a nap.”


“I think I will just start unpacking.”


“If you need us just knock,” Brian kissed her head and they separated in the hall.


Once in their room and the door closed, Brian started taking his clothes off.


Justin looked at him, “I might as well be comfortable,” he said as he dropped into bed naked.


“Well,”  Justin stripped and crawled in next to him.  “Brian, join with me.” Brian pressed against Justin and he opened for him.  Slowly he entered all the way and they dozed off, together. “Nothing in the world feels as good as that.” Brian reached around and gently held Justin’s cock. “Except maybe that.” Brian gently stroked him until they drifted off.


After taking a shower and putting on fresh clothes, John entered the kitchen.  Shelby and Gus were standing side by side working on dinner. “Is there anything I can do?” 


Shelby smiled at Gus’ handsome cousin, “Why don’t you relax? Gus go with him.  I have this under control. You can feed your daughter.”


“May I?  It has been a long time since Jonna was this age.”


The men sat in the family room and talked as John snuggled the sweet smelling baby.  “I don’t think I want to go back to this stage but then again,” Taylor smiled up at John, “I forgot how heart melting this age is.”


“I have to give you that.  I can barely remember life before her, although I think it included more sleep,”  Gus laughed.


“I do think we get more of that now, although with our hours… I am looking forward to moving here.   I miss you guys.”


“It will be great having you just an hour away. And if you are flying for Pops we should see you now and then.”


“Do you know the area around the lighthouse?”


“I know there is a great gay bar there,” Gus blurted it before he thought about it.


“Gus,” John glanced toward the kitchen but heard Shelby singing with her headphones in, “When did you check out a gay bar?”


“John, I don’t want this going through the whole family although my dads know.”


“Are you two having problems?”  John asked as he moved Taylor to his shoulder.


“Oh, no, nothing like that.  Well, fuck,” he said, “I couldn’t love her more but every once in a while, I just feel like I’m missing something.  Hell, you know what it’s like to have a cock….I don’t need to tell you.” Gus started laughing, “The first man I ever kissed was your husband but you know that since you were there.  I wasn’t quite sure what was happening but I remember my dick was very happy.”


“Ya, mine gets happy when he kisses me, too. Do you ever miss women?”


“You know, I don’t really.  Tony and I knew we belonged together.  We just had to expand our wings and if Tina hadn’t gotten pregnant and I am not complaining.  Look at Matty. He is such an amazing kid but I have never turned back when we got back together. God, I miss him.”


“I wouldn’t change anything either but...Shelby told me to have a night out.  She told me to find someone to screw. I can’t imagine life without her but I also can’t imagine not feeling a cock up my ass ever again or having mine….”


“I get the picture.  I wish I knew what to say.  I guess you are fortunate Shelby understands.” The conversation returned to the Lighthouse Inn and soon Shelby came in and sat on Gus’ lap  while the chat continued.  


Without realizing he was doing it,  Gus stroked Shelby’s crotch, causing her to start to kiss his neck.  “Um if you two want to, well, I think I will take this little one upstairs and change her diaper.  Before he had gotten out of the room he had heard two zippers being tugged down.



Justin woke because Brian had begun to slowly move in and out as he stroked his cock. “Oh, how did I go for four weeks without….”


Brian’s pelvis slapped against Justin’s ass.  Justin’s tender backside felt a small jolt of pain with every thrust but that only excited him more.  Justin cried out as Brian’s hand felt the cream Justin offered him. Brian grabbed his hips and thrust several times before throwing his head back and filling Justin.  Brian held onto him, letting Justin ‘milk’ him dry.  


They had barely separated and both their phones received messages.  “Want to bet that is Brinn?” Justin smiled at him.


“No, because I am pretty sure it is.” 


“I have missed that girl,” Justin picked up his phone and read outloud, “Dads, quit having sex and get a shower before dinner.  You just have time.”  


“I bet we could squeeze in one more…” Brian traveled down Justin’s body and took the still sticky cock into his mouth.


“No, shower, Bri….Oh god, that tongue.”


By the time they got into the shower they had to rush.  Before they were completely dressed Brinn was pounding on the door, “You two didn’t listen to me, did you? I am walking down to Gus’ house.”


Justin opened the door he stood there in his briefs.  “We will be there in a little bit. We won’t be late.” 

Brinn turned her back to him. “Daddy, you aren’t decent.”


“Oh, come on.  This covers more than some of my swimsuits.”  And yet the way Brinn glanced below his waist, maybe it wasn’t appropriate anymore.  Her curiosity was growing. Boys were definitely easier.

 

“Remember to stay on the main road where it’s light. Remember here in the mountains it can get dark quick.”


Brinn walked toward Gus and Shelby’s.  She looked toward her best friend, Chantel’s house but she knew she was at her grandma’s house. As she continued to walk she passed the cottages. She hoped someday she could live in one of them.  Just then she noticed someone ahead of her. First she thought it might be one of the farm workers but then she realized it looked like a kid. Whoever he was he was older than her but not a lot older.


“Hey, who are you?”  she called up at the kid. “What are you doing on our vineyard?” Brinn jogged up to him.


“Um, I…..”  Danny stood a bit tongue tied.  He was never good with new people, especially  a pretty girl. They made him nervous. “You’re Brinn, right?”


“How do you know my name? Oh, are you Danny?”


Danny looked at his feet and kicked the dirt.  “Ya, I really need to get home. Could you have Shelby tell them I am on my way?  I will cut through the path.”


“It is too dark for you to walk home.  Why are you out when it is getting dark?”


“Gus gave me permission to spend time in those little houses if I needed a little time alone and I kind of fell asleep.”


Just then Brian and Justin came around the curve and stopped by Brinn and Danny.  Justin jumped out. “Brinn, who are you talking to?” he immediately placed himself between Brinn and the young man.


“Daddy, this is Danny.  He fell asleep in the cottages.  Can you drive him back to Uncle Dan’s? It is too dark for him to walk home.”


Brian had been listening from his side of the car, “Sure, hop in, Danny.  I’ll drive you back.” 


Danny just nodded and got into the car while Justin and Brinn walked hand in hand toward the house.  “So Danny, how are you liking California so far?”


Danny nodded but said nothing.  


“I didn’t think we’d meet until tomorrow at dinner.”  Another nod from Danny. Brian asked a couple more things but Danny never said a word.  When Brian pulled up, he said, “Nice talking to you, Danny.”


“Um, thanks,” Danny sprinted into the house. “Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god….”  Danny kept saying over and over.


Marcus looked up at Danny, “I was just about to get worried.  We need to get you a phone. Oh my god what?”


“They’re real.  I mean I knew they were real but they really look like their pictures.”


Dan walked in the door, “Was that Brian I saw pulling out?”  he questioned.


Marcus started laughing and put his arms around Danny, “Yes, they are real and yes they are both gorgeous.”


“Who are you calling gorgeous?” Dan walked up behind Marcus and wove his arms in between Marcus and Danny.


“Danny met Brian and Justin.”


“You are more beautiful than the two of them,” Dan said as he kissed Marcus’ neck.


“Thanks, Darling, you’re pretty, too.”



Once dinner had been eaten, Gus was getting ready to drive John back to the airport. “Can I go along?” Brinn asked.  “Those two are either going to just go to sleep or have sex and go to sleep. I’m not that tired yet.”


“It’s fine with me,” Gus responded.


“Why don’t you just sleep over here, Brinn,” Shelby commented.  “Your dads have a lot worse jet lag than you and you and I have lots to catch up on.” She looked at her in laws, “Dinner is at 2:00 tomorrow.  I think Tyler and Molly will be here around noon. Brenda and Molly are going to help with the meal.” Shelby walked up to John and kissed him.  “I am looking forward to having you around more.” She then walked over to Gus and kissed him as she rubbed her body against him, “Hurry back.”


Everyone cleared out of the house and Shelby took a few minutes to snuggle with her daughter and think about the new baby growing inside of her.   She couldn’t help wonder if Gus really wanted another child. She wasn’t sure Gus really wanted to be married to her. She had heard part of Gus and John’s conversation and heard Gus say how much he loved her more than once but was love of the heart enough for him or did he need the physical part that was missing.



Thursday morning, everyone was ready for a day of celebration except maybe Danny.  Marcus and Dan were on the sofa drinking coffee when he came out in a pair of flannel pants and a T-shirt.    “I was just wondering if I have to dress up for today. When we used to go to Grandma’s we had to wear our best clothes.”


“Just so they are clean and maybe something other than a T-shirt.”  Dan said and then went back to kissing Marcus’ neck.  


“Didn’t you just get up? Didn’t you get enough of each other in bed?”


As Dan physically turned Marcus’ head to face him, he  said, “Afterglow.”


“TMI, really! I am going to shower. Can you be done when I get back?”


“Come here, Jr.” Dan said.  Danny walked closer and before he realized what was happening, He was laying across Dan and Marcus’ laps and both men were tickling him.  All three were laughing and then Dan really hugged him and kissed him quickly. Danny freaked out. He flew off their laps and his door slammed before they knew what was happening.  


Marcus looked at Dan, “What was that?” he started getting up.  


“Let me go,” Dan kissed Marcus.  “I understand. You interested in another round this morning?” His lips claimed his and  the kiss spoke of things to come.


“Oh, god, I am always ready.”


“Let me go talk to Danny.  Why don’t you fill the tub and do a few ‘stretches’.  I’ll be there shortly.” Dan kissed him once more and walked away. Dan knocked on Danny’s door.  “Danny, open the door please.” Complete silence. “Jr. we need to talk.” Nothing. “Danny, I am coming in.” Dan opened the door with a key he always had on him.  He expected to find Danny on the bed or in a chair but he wasn’t there. Dan came farther into the room and then noticed the door to the closet was open a bit. Dan pushed the door open and found Danny curled up in a corner. When he took a step in the small room, Danny wrapped his arms tighter around his knees pulled against him.


“It’s Ok, Danny.  You are safe here.  You will always be safe here. I’m sorry I scared you.  I didn’t….I would never….” Dan wasn’t good with this kind of stuff but he needed to deal with it.  Marcus would try to understand but he didn’t know. Dan sat on the floor a few feet away from Danny.  “Jr., you have to know, I would never, ever do anything to you. I mean, I was just playing around. I didn’t mean to scare you.”


“I know,” Danny said softly.  “I don’t know why I….”


“Danny, you don’t have to tell me what happened to you, unless you want to, but just understand I have been there.  I hope you didn’t have to go through what I did.” He slid a little closer. “Danny, I was thrown out of my parents’ house when I was just a little older than you.  I know what I had to do to survive.” Dan saw the tears that were now flowing steadily. “Danny, did someone hurt you?” He scooted a little closer and to his surprise, Danny came over and Dan wrapped his arm around him.  “You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.” Dan had a lump in his throat. “No one will ever hurt you as long as I’m around.”


Danny turned into him and wrapped his arms around Dan’s neck, “I know you and Marcus would never hurt me.”  Dan held him close until Danny’s arms slackened their grip. “Dan, did you really do...stuff….to survive as a kid?”


“I did.  I was on my own by 16 and to survive I did what I needed to do. The only thing I had was my body, so I used it, or maybe I should say, it got used.”


“Can we really talk sometime?  I don’t want Marcus to know what I did.”


Dan turned Danny’s head so he would look him straight in the eye. “Danny, I would be glad to talk to you about anything but, I won’t keep anything from Marcus. I don’t need to give him all the details but I won’t keep secrets from my husband.”


“I understand.  I just can’t see his disappointment in me.”


Putting his hand under Danny’s chin he tipped his head back, “He would never be disappointed for the way you survived.  Marcus isn’t that kind of man. Now,” he dropped a quick kiss on Danny’s cheek. “We good?”


“Ya, we’re good,”  Danny dropped a kiss on Dan’s mouth, “we have a dinner to get ready for.”


“We have plenty of time.  Don’t rush. I have a husband to…..”


“Dan, can it really be nice? I mean, it doesn’t have to hurt so bad?”


“Danny, it can be beautiful but there is no rush. When you are ready, you will find the right person.”


“I’d be happy for a real kiss.” Danny stood up and offered his hand to Dan.


Dan took it, “You know I’m not so old that I need help but since you offered….”  He walked out the door to find Marcus.


Marcus was waiting by the bedroom door, “Everything good with Danny?”


Dan wrapped his arms around Marcus and brought his lips down to his. His lips brushed gently along the soft skin below Marcus’ ear, knowing that made Marcus shiver. He ran his tongue along Marcus’ jawline and then reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head.  He then moved his hands to the drawstring of his pants and untied it. He dropped to his knees and took him into his mouth.  


Marcus sighed, “You are so wonderful.”


Dan removed his mouth and wrapped his arms around his waist, resting his head on his stomach.


“What is it, Dan?”  Dan dropped several kisses on his flat abdomen.  


“Danny asked if this could be nice.” He tightened his arms. “It is so much more than nice.”  He started to stand and lost his balance, taking Marcus to the floor with him. “Let’s see how nice it can be.”  



Brenda arrived with Molly and the kids.  Tyler was coming a little later with Kam in tow.  Molly volunteered to watch the kids with Brinn’s help while Brenda and Shelby cooked.  The turkey was already in the oven and Brenda made sweet potatoes while Shelby worked on green bean casserole.  Shelby was glad she wasn’t having the horrible morning sickness she had with Taylor but she still was a little queasy around certain smells.  


As she took a couple deep breaths, Brenda put an arm around her waist and very softly said, “When is the wee one coming?”


“How did you know?” she whispered.


“You are a bit green around the gills but mainly it was your stance.  A woman’s pelvis starts to readjust making you stand slightly different. You are going to be a busy mama but you are full of love, aren’t you?”


“I am.  I love Taylor so much, I can’t wait to have another one.”  


Brenda hugged her.  “Your secret is safe with me and if you ever need an extra hand, especially after Tyler and Molly’s house is done. I love the little ones. Now we better get cooking.  You look a little more stable.”


“By the time the food is ready, this will pass.  Gus came downstairs. He stopped and kissed Shelby and then as Brenda pointed to her cheek he smiled.


“Oh, no.  If you ask” He kissed her on the lips, “You get the real thing.”


“Oh, you….” Shelby was sure she could see her blush even with her dark skin. “I bet you have to watch this charmer.”  Brenda giggled.


“Well, you’re the only one she has to worry about,” Gus said as she swatted at him.  “I’m going up to my dads. Text me if you need anything from their place.” He shut the door and jogged off.



Brian and Justin had fallen into bed and fell asleep as soon as they laid down.  Around 4:00 a.m. Justin had woken to the feel of Brian’s lips and tongue on his cock. He locked his fingers into Brian’s thick hair.  He started gently moving his hips up and down. Brian moved one of his hands under Justin’s ass and slowly inserted a finger into him welcoming bud. Justin shouted as he found release in Brian’s mouth.  Brian moved up Justin’s body and kissed him, sharing some of his nectar with him. 


Justin, moved so he was now on top of Brian. He nipped his way down his body.  He moved from the collar bone to his smooth side and when he got to Brian’s pelvis bone he left his teeth leave a mark as Brian cried out more in surprise than pain and then as Justin took his manhood in his mouth he stroked him from scrotum to his tight bud over and over. The feather light touch nearly drove Brian mad.  Every time Justin tasted the saltiness of precum he would back off.  


When Brian couldn’t take it anymore, he got on his knees, pulling Justin up.  With their legs interwoven, Justin’s back was pressed tightly again Brian’s chest as he drove deep into Justin’s core. Justin’s head fell back on Brian’s shoulder as Brian’s lips traveled down Justin’s neck.  Together, they found a perfect union. Then in each other’s arms, they had gone back to sleep until the sun rose.



Gus arrived at his dads’ house around 11:00.  He needed to get away from all the women for a while.  He knocked and opened the door. Brian and Justin sat in robes at the breakfast counter.  They each had a cup of coffee but he didn’t miss the fact that they both had their hands in the others robe.  He realized he wouldn’t have it any other way. His parents, all four of them, had their problems but they belonged with each other.  They loved their partners to the very core and they were still so deeply in love and in lust with each other. Thinking about Shelby, his own body responded.  He did love her so much. He was just selfish in wanting everything. He had to realize you get everything you want but he had so much more than most people already.


“Morning, Gus.  What brings you here?”  Justin started to move but Gus waved him to stay down.  He walked over and kissed both of them on the cheek.  


“I can get my own coffee.  There were too many women over there.  Paul will have to deal with it on his own.  I did think I needed to warn you about something.”


“Brenda already pinch your ass?” Brian commented.


“No, although we have already kissed.  I realized I didn’t warn you that Kam would be there for dinner.”


Justin’s fingers tightened around Brian’s dick as he was going to jump to his feet. Gus saw his eyes flare.


“We are not having dinner with the man that almost killed Justin!”


“Brian, he was after you, not me.  Gus, I am sure you have a reason for this.”


“I couldn’t make the guy stay locked up on Thanksgiving.  He was given a pass if his family wanted to visit but no one is coming.  Pops, he is the way he is because he never had a family like I did. He isn’t a bad guy he just is a rich kid that doesn’t know what family really is.  I am thinking about having him move into our place.”


“You are not taking that asshole into your home with your wife and baby!” Brian declared.


“He can’t spend another four months in that jail.  The other inmates are starting to strike out at him.  They are jealous he gets to go out everyday. He has been beaten up more than once.”


“Bri, maybe he should live here.” The look Brian gave Justin was searing.  Justin winked at Gus and changed the subject. “So what time should we be at your place?”


“We are eating at 2:00 but I think the other men are arriving at about 1:00 which is about the time I plan to go back, if I can hide out here until then.”


“As long as you don’t mind if…” Brian’s eyes were starting to roll in his head as Justin’s hand continued working under Brian’s robe. “Go watch a movie.  I need to go….god, I’m going to screw your dad so ignore any sounds you hear.”


“Have at it!” Gus laughed as his dads rushed toward their room.


Gus watched a movie but his mind traveled to his dads, knowing what they were doing.  Then he started to think about the new baby on the way. How could he need more than that?  He had made his decision. He would not be with another person again. Ever!