- Text Size +

Chapter 13


Brian, Justin, and Gus stood outside Gus’ home as Dan, Marcus, and Danny came down the driveway.  


“Oh, my gosh, all three of them together.  They are all so beautiful,” Danny nearly swooned. “And knowing what they look like without clothes…. Maybe he lied in his painting.”


“Oh, no, he didn’t lie.  They are that beautiful naked,”  Marcus replied.


“You have seen them, for real?”


Dan broke in, “Yes, but that’s where this conversation is going to end.  We aren’t your parents but we are your guardians and this isn’t an appropriate conversation.” The tone had been harsh but softened at the end. As he pulled up to the house he threw a look over his shoulder and smiled at Danny.  Smiling, he said, “Just enjoy the day, Jr. I know Brinn is younger than you but I think you will enjoy spending time with her. She is very mature and she is brilliant.”


“Shelby told me about how smart she is.  I hope we can be friends. Maybe she can help me with my homework,” Danny said jokingly as they got out of the car. 


Before they made it in the house, another car pulled up. Brian tensed and his hands balled into fists.  Justin slipped his arm around Brian’s waist. “If you can’t be pleasant, don’t say anything to him.” Justin kissed his lips softly, “We can do this. We can do anything with family.” Brian’s mouth came down hard on Justin’s for reassurance.  


As they separated, Tyler and Kam were walking up the steps.  Kam was very hesitant. Gus was the first to walk up to them. He first hugged Tyler and then shook Kam’s hand, “Welcome, Kam.  This is my place.”


“I can tell it is one of your builds.  It is your style.” Kam said quietly.


“Let me introduce you to everyone although I think you have met everyone out here.” Gus went around and named everyone.  Marcus and Dan shook his hand, and Danny kind of waved. The three of them along with Tyler went in the house. 


“I’m glad you could join us, Kameron,” Justin said.  “We always have lots of food.”


Kam looked at his feet, “I...it’s nice of you to let me join you after what I did.”


“It’s not like we were consulted,” Brian glared at Gus.


“Let’s go in and join the group.  Kam has a lot more people to meet.” Gus led the way and Kam followed.


Justin stepped in front of Brian and stopped him.  He reached up and touched Brian’s cheek. “Brian, he’s a kid and I think he needs us.”


“You are always a sucker for people needing you.”


“It’s how I got you, isn’t it?” Justin stepped on tiptoes and kissed him.


“I take it he’s moving in with us?”


“I think so,” Justin took his hand and led him to the door.


Danny was watching them from inside.  “Are my dads kissing again?” 


Danny jumped, “Um, ya. Do they do that a lot?”


“All the time. I guess I’m glad they love each other but …. “


“I can tell they have had lots of practice.”  Danny said. 


“Do you like living with Dan and Marcus?  They love each other a lot, too. I’ve known Uncle Dan all my life and he is so happy now.”


“I was not always sure Dan was glad I was there but I’m starting to think he is alright with it.  He’s a really good guy.”


Justin rushed toward Molly and hugged his sister the best he could with a baby in her arms, “Hey, Mollusk!  I missed you,” he kissed her cheek. “May I meet this beautiful niece of mine?”


Molly handed her daughter to him. “You have lost a lot of weight, but you look happy.”


“Well, you know me.  I get a little crazy when I am on tour.”


Brian walked up and putting and arm on Molly’s shoulders. He kissed her and then reached down and touched Jenna’s cheek.  “She is just beautiful, Molly.”


“She is, isn’t she?” Molly leaned her head on Brian’s shoulder.  


“Justin decided he’s done with the long tours and I couldn’t be happier about that.”


Molly looked at her brother, “No more tours?”


“No more.  If I do a series sometime I will set up individual shows, maybe two in a row but that is it and if Brian can’t come with me, it definitely won’t be more than a day or two.”


“Since Jenna is in such good hands, I will go see if I can be of any help in the kitchen.”


Brian kissed Justin as he put an arm around his waist.  “Are you sorry we didn’t have another one when we were younger?”


“Maybe once in a while but then we would be outnumbered, three to two and neither of us would be ready for that.”



Paul walked up to Brinn and held up a toy that had fallen apart.  “Help please.”


“Sure Pauly,” she sat down on the floor and Danny followed suit.  Brinn tried to snap the toy back together but couldn’t get it to stay.


“I can try.  I have a little sister and have put together things like this before.”  Brinn handed the toy to him.


“My toy,” Paul said worriedly.   


Brinn pulled him into her lap, “This is Danny.  He’s a friend of ours. He is just helping.”


Danny got it to snap back in place and handed it to him. “ Thank you.” Paul gave him a big smile and as he stood up he gave Danny a hug and a kiss on his cheek.


“You’re welcome, Paul.” Danny smiled at him.


“Look at that,” Marcus said to Justin.  “Look at the smile on Danny’s face. He looks genuinely happy.”


“Why wouldn’t he be?” Justin put an arm around Marcus’ waist.  “He is safe and welcome in a loving home.”


“He is a great kid and Dan,”  Marcus looked over at his husband, “he is a born father and protector but tell him that.”


“Our husbands are really marshmallows in disguise, aren't they?”


“Who’s a marshmallow?” Dan asked as he walked over. “You moving in on my husband?”


“I can try, can’t I?” Justin said as he walked away and snatched up his granddaughter for some snuggling.  He walked over to Kam, holding Taylor close. “I know this can’t be comfortable for you, Kam, but you are welcome here.  You really are.”


“The look on his face,” he gestured toward Brian, “says differently. I thought he would slit my throat.”


“Well, he’s a little protective of his family.  Kam, I need to ask you a question,” Justin kissed the head of a sleepy Taylor, “would you like to move in with us? We would have some rules for you to follow, of course but you would have your own room and once you prove yourself you will gain freedom.  Think about it. Unless you have a deal I don’t know about, I think it is your only offer.” Justin turned and started walking away.


“Um, Justin,” Justin turned around and looked at him.  “I am sorry I hurt you.” Justin smiled at him and walked away.


Brian was pestering the women in the kitchen.  He did his best to get a rise out of Brenda and Shelby.  Brian had a spoon in his hand and he was dipping in the pots and bowls.  Brenda was busy smacking his hands each time he brought his spoon up again. She finally picked up a wooden spoon.  “Brian, I am going to have to use this on that well formed backside if you don’t leave us alone.”


Brian kissed her cheek, “That’s Justin’s thing not mine.  But thanks anyway.”


Justin heard his name and he said loudly, “Brian, don’t bring me into your game.  Come over here and let them finish the meal. I’m getting hungry.”


“So am I. That’s why I am sampling.”  Brian took the wooden spoon out of Brenda’s hand and kissed her.  “I might have a use for this.”


“Oh, no you don’t!” Justin turned to Brian, “I have our granddaughter.”


“That isn’t where I planned to use this.” Brian made a small swat at his jean covered backside.  “It’s more fun when that is bare anyway.” He kissed Taylor and then Justin.


Danny watched them in their horseplay, “Are they really always like that?” he asked Brinn.


“Well, they fight sometimes but most of the time they are like this.  Have you had sex?”


Danny froze where he stood, “I ….  Um …”


Dan hadn’t quite heard the question but from Danny’s panicked face he could tell Brinn was being inquisitive Brinn.  He moved in and scooped Brinn up around her waist and she squealed as Dan winked at Danny.


Everyone finally was called to the table and the wine and food was plentiful.  The conversation was light and joyful. Kam was very quiet but Danny was sitting next to Brinn and she kept talking to him.  Danny kind of liked it though. She was a little bossy but she was very smart and she treated him like a friend. Dan and Marcus sat across from those two.


Marcus whispered to Dan, “I think he’s having a good time. I’m glad he is hitting it off with Brinn.” 


“Ya it’s hard not to like her. I love you.” Dan pulled Marcus close for a kiss as his hand moved in his lap.


After everyone had their fill of turkey and all the trimmings, Gus walked around and filled everyone’s wine class with a special  wine. Gus filled Kam’s glass and gave Danny and Brinn a couple swallows. 


Brian and Justin stood up.  Justin started the toast, “First, I want to thank Shelby and Gus for the use of their home and Shelby and Brenda for all the incredible food. Looking around this table I see just how fortunate we have been this year.”


Brian continued, “I see two new lives here.” Shelby and Molly cuddled their baby girls.  “Marcus was with us last year but now he is legally part of the family, as is Danny. And we can’t forget the charming Brenda,” Brian blew her a kiss. All of you have changed our lives and made them richer.”


“Just one more thing,” Justin said. “We can’t tell you how much you mean to us but I have to mention our kids.  Gus, you have made us so proud. You are such a great, young businessman, husband, and father. You couldn’t make us prouder.”  He then turned to Brinn, “And, Brinny, my baby girl, I can only imagine what you are going to contribute to this world. We love you so much.”


“Now that we have kept you holding your wine far to long, may all of you continue to find things to be thankful for.”  Brian touched his glass to Justin’s as everyone else did the same with their neighbors, and everyone drank.


Shelby brought the glass to her lips but barely tipped it.  She set it down and Gus pulled her close to kiss her. Softly he kissed her and whispered, “I love you and our kids.”


Tyler handed his sleeping daughter to his mother and pulled Molly tightly against him. Putting his hand on the back of her neck, he guided it to him and their lips linked. “I am so blessed having you in my life.”


Danny looked at Brinn, “Do people always kiss this much here?”


“Ya, pretty much.  You want to try it?” Brinn started moving closer to him.  Out of nowhere, Justin was behind her and put his hand on a shoulder of each of them.

“I don’t think so, Brinny. Not if you both want to live a long and healthy life.” Justin bent and kissed Brinn on the cheek and then did the same to Danny. Danny moved his hand up to the spot and held it there.  


As the afternoon moved on the wine continued flowing while dessert was made available.  As everyone mingled, Brian saw Kam leaning in a doorway off to the side. “Come with me, son.”


“I’m not your son.” Kam bristled.


“Come with me, now!” Brian reached up and took Kam’s earlobe and drug him down the hall toward Gus’ home office.


“What the hell...you can’t …” 


“Shut up, McCarty.”


Once the door was shut Brian let go of Kam. “Sit down.  We need to talk.”


“I don’t have to…”


“Kam, do you want to remain in that jail until spring?”  Kam dropped into a chair and had a sulky expression. “Hell, I’m glad Gus never had that kind of attitude. Have you always had such a bad attitude?”


Kam didn’t respond.


“Fine, stay locked up.  It is no skin off my teeth.  Why would I want a punk like you around my daughter…”


“I’m sorry,” Kam looked up into Brian’s face with real fear in his eyes.  “Please, don’t make me stay there. I know I’m a shit. My dad told me that every time he saw me.”


Brian’s heart melted a little bit for the young man in front of him. Kam did have a shit for a father.  He spent enough time with him to imagine what he was like as a father. I will start the wheels in motion to have you move in at our place.  I don’t know how long the paperwork will take. You will need to sign the rules Justin and I come up with, too.”

“I can only imagine what they will be.” 


Turning a chair around, Brian straddled it, facing him, “Kam, we aren’t going to try to make your life miserable.  We need to protect our daughter.”


“I would never hurt a kid.   What kind of person do you think….”


“Don’t go there since you tried to kill me and nearly killed the most important person in my life.”


“My dad told me to,” Kam started crying, “I thought I might finally make him proud of me.  He said he would be proud of me.” Kam’s head dropped into his hands.


“Fuck,” Brian stood up and moved around the chair. He put his arm around Kam’s shoulders. 


“He hasn’t written me.  My mom won’t visit because she has better things to do.  My sister is too young….I’m sorry. I’m just tired of being scared to fall asleep and seeing how much everyone hear cares about each other, I realized they don’t care at all.”


Justin walked in expecting to defuse a situation but instead found Kam in Brian’s arms.  “I was just going to let you know Tyler and Molly are ready to go home. I’ll go tell them that you will be out in about ten minutes.”  Justin walked out of the room. He loved that man so much.


“I’ll call the sheriff tomorrow.  Hopefully we can teach you what family is really about.  Why don’t you go in there and wash your face.” He pointed to the bathroom in the office.  


When Kam came back he had pulled himself together.  “Thanks, Mr. Kinney.” All arrogance was out of his tone, “I really appreciate the chance.”  He left the room with Brian right behind him.


Goodbyes were said as the first group left.  Jenna and Paul were both getting fussy and tomorrow was going to be a big day because they were moving into their new house.  Brenda rode with Molly and the kids while Tyler had Kam with him. 


The house was quieter with two less babies and Brenda.  The wine continued to flow and the adults minus Shelby got drunk making them friskier as the night went on.  Marcus was sitting on Dan’s lap while Justin and Brian along with Shelby and Gus sat on the sofa. Danny and Brinn had played board games for a long time.  Dann admitted to her that he had a crush on Gus and a little bit on her dads. She found that humorous. Eventually they were watching their tipsy guardians.  Marcus watched Danny staring at the couch.  


“So, Danny, what are you thinking about?”  Marcus almost giggled in his intoxicated mood.  


Danny blushed and Brinn said, “Go ahead and tell them.  They won’t be sure you said it in the morning anyway.”


“I am just wondering if kissing is as good as you act like it is.”


Gus smiled at the boy.  “So you have never been kissed, Danny?”


“Not by anyone I wanted to get kissed by.” He said looking at his feet.


“Well, let me tell you about my first kiss.  I was about your age when my cousin and his boyfriend were in the house.”  Gus walked over to Danny and offered his hand. Danny wasn’t sure what Gus was thinking but he took his hand and stood up. “And I am going to do the same thing Tony did.”  Gus turned and looked at Shelby first. She smiled a little and nodded. This was no threat to her.  


Gus then looked at Marcus and Dan, “Do you mind if I show Danny what a kiss should really be like?”


Marcus looked at Danny, “Danny, would you like Gus to kiss you?  It would just be a demonstration. I haven’t ever kissed Gus but if he has any similarity to his other family members, it is going to be one hell of an experience.”


“Marcus, I’m not sure…” Dan got up and put a hand on Danny’s shoulder.  “Gus, can you give me two minutes with my ward?” Gus nodded and Dan walked Danny into the kitchen. “Danny, are you sure you want to do this?  I mean this morning….”


“I want Gus to kiss me.  I have seen him kiss Shelby and he knows how to kiss.”


“If you are sure, I know Gus will show you right. I just don’t want to see you starry eyed over Gus for the next six months.”


“Well, it will probably be more like a year,” Danny gave him a big smile.


“Oh, Jr.” Dan laughed out loud.  “I think I would have felt the same about Gus at your age.”

Dan led him back to the family room.  “He’s all yours, Gus.”


“Well, Danny, are you ready for your first kiss from someone that means something to you?”


He stood there nodding. Gus stepped close and ran his knuckles over Danny’s jawline.  He tilted his head up and slowly brought his mouth down to Danny’s. He took it slow and as he brought one hand behind his head he put the other hand on the small of his back and pulled him close.  Gus’ tongue played against Danny’s lips and slowly probed it open. Danny extended his tongue to greet his and then Gus knew it was time to stop because Danny’s erection was pressing against his thigh.


As they separated, Brinn was grinning from ear to ear when she saw the look on Danny’s face. He sat back down without saying a word. Gus returned to the sofa.  He took Shelby in his arms and kissed her long and hard and then as almost on cue, Taylor started fussing. Gus picked up his daughter while Shelby got a bottle.  

“Oh, if it’s a bottle can I feed her?” Marcus asked.  


“Sure,” Gus handed his daughter over and Shelby gave him the bottle.


“Are you done breastfeeding, Shelby?” Justin asked as she sat back down.


“Um, ya, the doctor said it was fine now.  Teaching Danny and keeping up the foundation is keeping me busy.”


“Well, obviously, you have kept her healthy and happy this long,” Justin responded. 


“She is the perfect mother,” Gus said as he pulled her up on his lap.  Gus kissed her as his hand slipped under her shirt and brushed her bare skin. She shivered.  


“I am thinking it might be time for us to head out,” Dan said.  “I think our host and hostess are ready to, um, relax.”


“I think they are ready for something else,” Brinn blurted.  Danny’s head jerked to look at her. He wasn’t used to openly sexual conversations and Brinn took sex as a way of life.  She didn’t make fun of it or sound like she wanted to have it herself like some of the kids he had met on the street. For her it was just part of life.


Marcus sighed.  He still had a sleeping Taylor in his arms and after kissing her forehead he handed her over to her mommy. “She is so beautiful.”


“Dan, are you good to drive home? I could drive you and we could get your car to you tomorrow.”  Shelby asked as the only sober adult.


“I’m fine.  I cut myself off a while back and it is a short drive.”


Brian and Justin walked with Brinn between them while Dan, Danny, and Marcus drove off.  Marcus looked in the back seat where Danny stared out the window. “Danny, well….” Marcus said with a light hearted voice, “It looks like Danny can’t find his tongue.  Maybe Gus kept it.”


“Marcus, why don’t you let the kid alone,”  Dan commented to Marcus.


“I just want to know what Danny thought about Gus’....”


“Marcus,” now Dan’s tone was sharp, “Shut up.”  He glanced at Marcus who had a shocked look on his face but he clamped his mouth closed. The look Dan saw in Marcus’ eyes told him there would be words later but Danny didn’t need this harrassment.  Maybe he was overprotective but he was so fragile. He saw that this morning.


The last couple miles the car was silent and the moment Dan turned off the engine, Marcus in the garage and then escaped into the house.  Dan heard Danny open his door and did the same. He turned and faced Danny.


“Do you have any questions, Danny? I am sure this was different than what you expected.  There is a big difference between a kiss with a caring person than a kiss in the act of a physical act.”


“Dan, can I talk to you about it tomorrow? I need to think about a couple things and I think you made Marcus mad.  I’m sorry you are going to fight because of me.”


Dan rested an arm on Danny’s shoulders as they walked into the house.  “Don’t worry about Marcus. He has had a little too much wine and I promise within an hour we will be making up and sometime a little argument leads to great…. Never mind.  You don’t have to know all the details.” He smiled. “Just let me know if you want to talk, Jr. And I am sure Marcus will be embarrassed about this tomorrow. You know he will talk to you, too.”  Dan walked Danny to his bedroom door, “I hope you know I haven’t set the alarm to your door since I got back with the signed papers. Talk to us if you have a problem. We want you to be happy.”


“I don’t want to leave here, Dan.   I… I love you guys.”


Dan swallowed hard and pulled Danny into his arms.  “We love you, too, Jr. Now don’t panic but I am going to give you a kiss.” Dan’s lips went to Danny’s cheek and lingered there as he hugged him tight. When Dan let go he turned and quickly walked away.  As he approached their bedroom, he swallowed hard. He wasn’t sure when it happened but that boy, young man really, had stolen a part of his heart. Danny was now a part of him. He was theirs. Now it was time to face his angry husband.



As Brinn walked ahead of them, Brian and Justin put their arms around each others’ waists as the strolled slowly. At one point Justin rested his head on Brian’s shoulder.  When he looked up at him, Brian’s mouth came down on his. They stopped moving as Justin turned into his arms. After a long, lingering kiss, Justin said, “I want you. Let’s get home so you can bury your cock….” Brian’s mouth crushed his again and then they started to jog towards the house.


As they arrived, Brinn was standing outside the door.  “Chantel is home. Can I go over there? Mary said it was alright.”  


“Sure.  Be back by 9:00 or let us know you’ll be later.” Brian said as Brinn was already running toward the vintner’s house.  


“Well, I think we just got an hour of alone time.” Justin said as his hand roamed  to Brian’s ass.  


“I want you now, in the kitchen. And I do mean NOW.”  Brian entered the kitchen and Justin dropped his pants as soon as he leaned against the counter.  As Brian dropped his pants Justin handed him the olive oil. Brian poured oil over his cock and then he slid the dispenser into Justin’s ass.  


“Oh, god, that feels insane,” Brian set the bottle down on the counter and inserted his finger.  He moved it around and then added a second. “Brian, please, I need more.” Brian pressed against Justin and then in one swift move, he was all the way in and Justin was crying out. Brian wrapped one of his arms around Justin’s waist and the other around his shoulders. He managed to unbutton a couple buttons and slipped  his hand inside. He found one of Justin’s nipples and pinched hard. That put Justin over the edge, and as Brian rubbed his oil covered hand on Justin’s chest, Brian lost control, pulling him tightly against his chest. He spasmed over and over.  


Brian stepped back and grabbed a paper towel, wiping himself off and then started to wipe Justin but then pushed Justin over one of the stools.  He grabbed the bottle of oil and reinserted it into Justin, tipping it upside down.


“Brian, what the hell are you doing...it feels so….”


“I figured we probably wouldn’t be using the oil for a salad anytime soon. I figured I could find another use for it.”

“That bottle was almost full.”


“Well, now you are almost full.”  Brian opened a nearby drawer and grabbed a cork from the drawer and as he pulled out the oil spout, he inserted the cork.  “You better go replace that cork with a butt plug. You don’t want that to disappear up there.”  


Justin turned and smiled at him. He grabbed a wooden spoon from the counter and spoke, “For later.  I have a feeling things might get a little messy later and I may need to be punished.” Justin disappeared into the bedroom and found an appropriate toy. 


Brian followed him in.  I have a feeling you might need some help getting that little thing out without losing it along with your contents.  Brian dropped to a chair and put Justin over his knee. Brian took the plug out of Justin’s hand and then slowly removed the cork.  “You better hold on to that.” Justin squeezed tight as Brian ran his finger up and down Justin’s crack.


“Oh, god, I can’t hold on if you keep….”


Brian plunged the plug in and watched Justin to wrap around it and take it in.  Justin turned his upper body and handed the spoon to Brian. “Just a couple? I will make it worth your while after Brinn is in bed.”  He slid so his knees were on the floor and his mouth was on Brian’s crotch. He began to lick the fabric of his blue jeans.  


“Damn!” Brian brought the spoon down with three solid strikes, each one landing squarely on the toy.


Justin nearly lost control as his prostate felt every strike. “Brinn will be back very soon.” Justin took a deep breath trying to regain control. “You know we need to tell her Kam is moving in.  He is, right?”


“Ya, as soon as I can work it out. It makes me hate Keegan even more.  What an asshole! I know I wasn’t the perfect father but shit, Gus knew he was loved by all four of his parents and he was with one set or the other at all times. The only time he was alone was when he ran away for that weekend.  That was the worst time in my life. I was so unaware….”


“Brian, don’t go there again.  That was settled long ago.” Justin and Brian both put on robes. 

“Oh, by the way,” all of the sudden Justin felt the toy spring to life. “Oh, lord.  Just don’t do that when Brinn is here. That girl is sex crazed enough. I am actually a little worried that we have introduced her to too much, too young.”


“By this point, don’t you think it is a little late, Sunshine?” The vibration went through him again. “Well, since we will have another person living in the house, we will need to be a little more careful anyway.” He pulled Justin close.  “She is my top priority right now, other than you that is.” His mouth came down on Justin’s and they melted against each other.  


Before they separated, they heard the outside door open. “Let’s go see if Brinn is ready for bed or if she wants to watch a movie or something.”  Brian said.


“You expect me to wait a whole movie….”  Brinn’s head popped around. “Hey, Brinny, we thought we heard you.”  The three of them went into the family room and started watching TV and just enjoying each other’s company.  It was the first night since August they had done that and they had missed it.



Gus and Shelby had straightened up the house a bit and then, together, they put Taylor down.  Shelby rested her head on Gus’ chest and put one arm around his waist. Her free hand moved down the front of his pants, “I want you here.  I want you now.” She managed to get Gus’ fly loose and his pants slipped down. Gus dropped into the chair and Shelby slipped out of her pants and moved to him.  She pulled her shirt off and stood naked in front of him.


Shelby put a leg on either arm of the chair and holding herself up with her arms, Gus began to position his cock, rubbing it against her clit. Shelby dropped down on his erection and then pushed herself back up.  “Not there,” Shelby moved her body and Gus knew what she wanted.


“Shelly, no, you don’t have to.  I …”


“Gus, I want you.  I want you …” She moved until she knew she was in the right place and began lowering herself, letting gravity take control. He watched her face and could see the pain and then as she was sitting on his legs he moved his hands between her legs and began to stroke her clit while he slipped  his fingers inside her. She nearly lost her mind when his fingers rubbed against his own cock while he continued to play with her clit.


Shelby clamped her mouth shut as her body exploded with feelings screaming through every nerve.   Once she had calmed down a bit she began to move up and down. until Gus’ eyes rolled back and without a sound he came deep in her ass.  She dropped forward and before she could lean against him, he took one of her breasts in his mouth and as he sucked, she could feel her milk come down again and he swallowed the elixir that had nourished his daughter  and in a few months would do the same for the new baby growing inside her. He thought to himself, I don’t need more than this. This was his world.



Dan opened the door to their bedroom.  “How dare you? How dare you tell me to shut…”


Dan grabbed Marcus and forced him against the wall.  He moved one leg between Marcus’ and he began to move his thigh back and forth against Marcus’ crotch.  His mouth crushed Marcus’ lips and parted them with his tongue. He teased and tormented Marcus...his mouth, his cock, and then his hands went under his shirt, ripping it up the middle and then his mouth moved down to the now bare chest.


Marcus’ emotions were all over the place. He wanted to stay angry but his body betrayed him. He would do anything to feel like this.  He felt Dan pull his pants down and then turn him around so his face was pressed against the wall. Dan separated Marcus’ feet as far as he could in the restraints of his pants and then Dan pulled Marcus’ shirt off his shoulders so his hands were restrained behind him, still in the sleeves of his shirt. Dan managed to get his own pants loose and as he lowered them he entered Marcus roughly.  He put his hands on his husband’s hips and drove in, over and over.  


Dan moved his mouth next to Marcus’ ear, “Red, you are my life. You are my love. You are my reason to live.  We are a family!” Both men came as one and Dan wrapped his arms around Marcus, pulling him close to his chest.


Marcus leaned back against Dan.  “I love you, darling, but don’t ever tell me to shut up again!”



Justin sat, curled up against Brian while Brinn sat on Brian’s lap. She dosed now and Brian could see the discomfort building on Justin’s face.  He began rubbing Justin’s abdomen but then his hand drifted between the opening of his robe. He stroked Justin’s cockuntil it was rock hard.  


“Brinny, sweetheart, it’s time for you to go to bed,” Justin said between gritted teeth. “Your dad will put you to bed.  My stomach is a little upset too much pumpkin pie probably.” 


Brinn bent down and kissed Justin on the cheek and then turned into Brian’s arm and kissed him.  “Dad, you take care of Daddy. I can put myself to bed. I have done it the last three months.”


Brian gave her one more squeeze.  “You are so grown up, Brinn. We love you.”  


As she got up, Brinn said, “I love you both, too.  I will see you in the morning.”  


Justin curled up in a ball.  “This might not have been a good idea.  I ate so much today and now, god, I need to get rid of everything.”  


Brian started the vibrator.  “Maybe this will relax the cramping muscles.” He stood and picked Justin up.


“Baby, you’ll hurt your back.”


“I got you into this, now I can help you out of it.  Is the massage helping?” Brian kissed him.


“It actually is helping the muscles relax a little but god it hurts.”


Brian set him on his feet in the bathroom and took his robe. “Do you need help, Sunshine?”


“No, can you start a bath, please?  I will be there when I’m done.” Justin shut the door to the commode closet. Brian heard him let out a cry of pain or relief. 


Brian went to the door, “Sunshine?”


“Just go away, Brian.  I’m fine.” Brian knew fine might be an exaggeration but he knew there was nothing he could do for him.


Brian filled the tub with warm water and bath salts.  He went to the kitchen and got Justin a sports drink to replace some of the electrolytes that would be out of whack after the drinking and then the oil play. Brian had just turned the jets on in the tub when Justin walked up on wobbly legs.  Brian kissed his pale face and helped him into the tub. He handed him the glass with the sports drink and Justin emptied the first one and he poured him another. This time Justin drank it more slowly. Brian took the bar of soap and started rubbing it over Justin’s chest and stomach. He moved it across his shoulders and down his back. He moved to his feet and worked his way up his legs. By the time Brian finished his legs he knew Justin was ready for more.  Brian soaped his hands and began stroking Justin’s genitals. Brian now began rinsing the soap off with the hand held shower head.


“Baby, come in here with me.” Justin undid Brian’s belt to his robe.  He slid forward so Brian could sit behind him. Brian pulled him close.


“You feeling better?” Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck.


“I feel amazing, actually,” he reached for his glass and drank some more.  “Thanks for his. I you knew I would need this.”


“I try to know what you need.  The problem is when I mess up I really mess up. Sunshine, darling, do you realize how thankful I am for you?  You have put up with my shit for 22 Thanksgivings. You made me see how important Gus really was to me. I have no way to thank you for that and then you gave me Brinn.  I would be a Keegan McCarty if it wasn’t for you.”


“Bri.”


“No, let me finish.  I hope in another 22 years we are sitting in a bathtub together, making love, which is what I am hoping you will let me do for you right now.”  Justin raised himself a bit and Brian slid down enough that Justin could let Brian move in him with no resistance. Justin laid back against him as Brian’s arms enfolded him in love and caring.


 

Laying in the warmth, both were silent for several moments. “Brian, don’t you realize without you, I may have gone to boarding school where I would have fucked around but then gone home and married the little girl at the country club and worked in some dead end business. I would have not been able to watch Gus grow into the amazing man and father he is. I wouldn’t have that beautiful Taylor in my life,” Justin’s voice broke. “Oh, hell!  Don’t move, I’m turning around.” Justin carefully moved to face his husband, his love, without separating from him. He put a hand on either side of Brian’s face and moved to kiss him. “I would never have dared to live my life like I have and,” tears came to his eyes, as tears rolled down Brian’s cheeks. “You are my very breath. When we are apart, when we are fighting, I can’t be complete. I can’t be the best me. I get that from our children but mostly, I get that from you.  I am so thankful for you. I love you, darling.” 


As Justin pressed his lips to Brian’s, Brian began to move and Justin’s highly stimulated nerves had him reacting instantly.  He tightened his muscles around Brian and tears still on their cheeks they gently sighed as once again they were one; mind, body, and soul.



Molly collapsed next to Tyler after Jenna’s midnight feeding. It had been almost seven weeks since Jenna was born and due to some minor complications they still hadn’t been able to have sex but as Molly felt the warmth of her husband’s body and the after effects of several glasses of wine she knew she needed him tonight and she was sure he needed her. She slid her hand across his smooth muscular chest and his body trembled.


“Molly, please, if I can’t have you, I can’t handle…” He stopped speaking when Molly’s tongue began to play with one of his nipples.  “Molly, don’t tease me. I have missed….” he stopped again as her hand traveled below his waist. He rolled on top of her, pinning her to the mattress.  “You’re not screwing with me, are you.”

She smiled slyly, “Well, I hope I am screwing with you in a couple minutes.”  


Tyler was like a man dying of hunger and thirst.  In moments, Molly’s body was singing from his attention and Tyler restrained himself as he entered her for the first time in more than two months.  The feel of her warmth nearly drove him to an abrupt conclusion but he was not going to cum before he brought her pleasure and he knew how to do that.  He slid a hand between them and as he moved in and out of her slowly and as gently as possible, he stroked her clit and darted in and out of her mouth with his tongue.


“God, Tyler, I won’t break!  Harder! I need to ….”


The moment Tyler knew his wife was finding relief he filled her.  “Oh, MY GOD!” he shouted before Molly could claim his mouth with her own. He collapsed on top of her but soon rolled off her taking her with him.


“That was beyond...” Molly said as she caught her breath. “Tyler  Harris, I love you so much. I love our family. I love our life. This is our last night in our first home.”


“And tomorrow we can celebrate our first night in our last home.”  His mouth went to her breast and began to play with the sensitive nipple. As she again began to respond, Tyler whispered, “Taylor, you ready to go again?”  She nodded unable to speak. “As he moved back inside of her, he said, “I love our life. I love our children. The only thing I would change can’t be changed so we are going to make this life the best we can for both of our kids. I want to adopt Paul.  He is mine by heart but I want him to have my name as well.”


Molly wrapped her arms around his neck and met him thrust for thrust. “Yes, oh yes. Paul Harris.  He is as much yours as mine. You are his daddy for always.” Once again they celebrated their love and then collapsed together.


“Time to sleep.  Tomorrow will be a busy day but with our friends and family, it won’t be so bad.”



Friday was a busy day.  Everyone who had been at the Thanksgiving celebration was at Molly and Tyler’s bright and early except for  Shelby who faked a headache. She promised to bring lunch around 1:00.  


Brian had gotten up early.  By the time he woke Justin, he was dressed and ready to leave. He had set a cup of coffee and  some yogurt on the nightstand before bringing his lips down to Justin’s. “Good morning, Sunshine.”  Justin’s arms came around him and pulled him back down to extend the kiss as his hand traveled down Brian’s back and then he stopped and pulled back enough to talk.


“You’re already dressed. Is something happening?”


“No, not at all.  I brought you some coffee and some yogurt.  I wasn’t sure if your stomach would be touchy this morning after last night.”


“Actually, I feel amazing.  In fact I am ready to,” he flipped Brian onto his back, and moved his hand to his fly and deftly pulled it down sliding his hand in.to find the one thing that gave him so much pleasure. 


“Sunshine, I was really planning to head into town so I could…” Justin had taken Brian’s penis out of his pants and his mouth was going down on it.  Justin smelled the fresh scent of their favorite soap and very soon he tasted the saltiness that was Brian. He swore he would know his cum by taste alone. 


Brian let himself enjoy the feel of Justin’s mouth and soon he abandoned any control. 


Once he had finished, Justin tucked Brian’s cock back into place and zipped his fly.  Justin moved back up and kissed Brian. Are you going to tell me where you are going?”


“No, but I promise I will be at the apartment before the first load is ready.” Brian stood and handed Justin his coffee.  “I love you. See you soon.”


“Love you, too, Bri.”


Brian had woke up early thinking of Kameron McCarty.  With his beautiful husband next to him all he could think of was that kid locked up in jail.  As much as he wanted to knock him around when he had seen him yesterday, after talking to him, he couldn’t get him out of his mind.  Maybe he hadn’t been physically knocked around, although he wouldn’t have put that past Keegan, he had no more emotional support then he had with his family.  And now he was going to work his charms on the female deputy who was in charge this weekend and get him released to his custody. He would get everything settled with the sheriff on Monday.  He had brought a suitcase along for Kam to pack his things in. Hopefully he wasn’t wrong about this kid.


When he arrived he walked into the office of the station.   He had brought doughnuts and fresh coffee from their coffee bar.  He thought about when that place started. Now with a good manager it ran itself.  Gus and Tyler still sang there when they felt like it. “I thought the guards could use some real coffee and pastries. It’s not fun working when half the country is on vacation.”


“Mr. Kinney, isn’t it?” The deputy in charge came around the desk and shook his hand. “What can I do for you?”  She remembered meeting the good looking man when the FBI ran that sting out of their office. Mr. Reed and Mr. Harris were both involved in that.  All the women in the office spent extra hours at work while that was going on just to see the beautiful men.


“Well, I like to think I can do something for you. I hear there have been some fights here lately  around Kameron McCarty.”


“Yes, I am guessing your son mentioned that.”


“Yes, and since I am the one who had Dan Reed make the arrangements with you, I am hoping you will let me take him out of here.  He will be supervised at all times. If he isn’t at work he will be living with my husband and me.”


“Mr. Kinney,” the deputy started.


“Brian, please.”


“Brian, I am not sure it is in Kameron’s best interest to turn him over to the men who put him in here.”


“Well, actually he put himself here when he tried to injure me but…”  Brian stopped himself, “I’m not sure why but my son has taken a liking to Kam and have you met my husband?”


“Well, not officially, but I know who he is.”


“Let’s just say, he is a very persuasive man.”


“Did he take lessons from you or did you take lessons from him?” she smiled at him.


“I just think the kid, and that is what he really is, deserves a break and we will keep him in line along with keeping him safer than he could be in here.”


“Ok, ok!” She held up her hand.  I will give him a three day pass and allow Kam to bring all his belongings with him.  You will need to talk to the sheriff on Monday.”


“Thank you. I promise he will be supervised and he will have rules.”


“Bring a copy of those rules on Monday.  The sheriff will want to see what guidelines you put in place.  I believe there is something in his sentence that requires that.” 


“I will.  I brought something for him to put his belongings in.”  The deputy took the bag from him. She realized it probably cost what she made in a month and she was bringing it into a jail cell.  “Kam, throw all your belongings in here, quickly. Mr. Kinney is here to take you home.”


There was an uproar in the cells around his. They called him names.  They taunted him but when one of them said he was probably going to be a plaything for the local fags. Kam stopped and looked at the cell the comment had come from.  “I would rather live with ‘fags’ that are good human beings than any of the likes of you. I will never end up back here. How many of you can say that?” With that Kam looked at the deputy, “I have everything that is important. The rest of this can be tossed.  I will not be back.”


Kam walked out of the lock up area and saw Brian standing there.  “Brian, thank you. I didn’t expect you until Monday.”


“We needed another strong back to help move furniture.  And unless you like stripes, put on some of your construction clothes.  We will get you a few other options in the next few days. Hurry up, they are waiting for us.”


The deputy walked up behind Brian and placed a hand on his shoulder, “I had always heard how tough Brian Kinney was.  You are nothing but a big marshmallow.”


“Don’t let that get out.  I just know when I was his age if I didn’t have an adult to lean on, I don’t think I would be where I am.  Debbie was always there for me. The least I can do is pay it forward.”


“I am sure you were quite a handful.”


“Debbie was quite a lady. Kam, come on!  You don’t want Justin mad at you the first day.” Kam came out of the bathroom.  “He may not be that big but he is ferocious.”


Once they were out on the street Brian turned to Kam, “I really do have confidence in you knowing how to behave because it will benefit you.  But let me remind you, our daughter will be living in that house with you part of the time. If you do anything to endanger her….”


“Mr. Kinney, I have a little sister myself.  Of course we would fight but I would have done anything to keep her safe.”


“Good, and it is Brian and Justin unless you do something makes us lose respect for you.  Now let’s go act like we are working.”


When Justin saw Brian walk across the road with Kam he came to meet them. “Hey, Kam, great to see you and it looks like you are going to be joining us for awhile.”



Shelby arrived at the new house at 1:00.  She saw Danny and called him over to help.  “Miss Shelby did you carry this to the car by yourself.  You shouldn’t be carrying heavy things.”


“Shhh, not so loud.  But I have to carry this munchkin all the time so I think I can manage a couple bags of lunch.” She saw Kam coming out of the house and called him over to help, too. “Hey, Kam, could you grab Taylor in the car seat?”  


“Um, ya, sure but are you sure you don’t want me to carry the bags?”


“Kam, do you have a problem carrying a baby in a car seat?”


“No, Mrs. Kinney, I’m just afraid Brian and Justin won’t like that.”


“First of all, it’s Shelby.  Second, my fathers in law are not the parents of this child and they trust my judgement.”


Kam didn’t argue.  He liked Gus’ wife.  She was feisty and wouldn’t take any shit but she treated him with respect. 


As the three walked in together Brian glared at Kam but when he saw the look in Shelby’s eyes he didn’t say anything.  “Lunch is here!” Shelby called as Gus came up and took the car seat out of Kam’s hand. He set it down and took his daughter out of it  Molly and her kids had just arrived so Justin claimed his niece. Molly looked around excitedly. Everything had been moved in. Now came the unpacking.  An hour later everyone was full of turkey sandwiches, chips, and desserts. Gus took Taylor home so Shelby could help Molly with some of the unpacking. And Brian and Justin took their new ward and Brinn home.  


Dan and Danny headed toward home while Marcus stopped  by the office for a while. Only a few minutes down the road Danny started talking, “So can I really talk to you?”


“Sure you can, Jr. What’s on your mind?”


“I haven’t been able to think about anything but Gus since yesterday.  My cock….you said I could be honest, right?” Dan nodded. “I got hard before but not by a kiss.”


“Up until now I am betting the only kissing you’d done was when a man paid for it.”


“Ya.”


“And the kissing was to get them off, not you?” Danny nodded and turned away from Dan.


Dan found a place he could pull over, “Jr.” Dan touched his arm.  


“It was horrible.  They usually smelled like sweat and booze. And they didn’t care if it hurt me.”


“And it really hurt didn’t it.” Danny dropped his head into his hands and sobbed.


“Danny, do you trust me?”  He nodded again. “When the time and person is right, it will make your blood sing and whether you give or you receive, it will feel amazing. You will feel some pain but when you feel that dick, deep in you and it stretches you enough to rub that special spot.   Jr., you will never HAVE to do that again and I hope if you are thinking about having sex any time soon, you’ll talk to me first.”


Danny nodded, he then smiled a little, ”Who am I suppose to have sex with, Brinn?”


“Oh, Jr. if you want to live to see your next birthday, I wouldn’t say that, even jokingly.”  Dan pulled back on the road and said, “Danny, if you want to meet more kids your age we can do that. If you want to go to regular, we can arrange that.  If not, we can get you involved in martial arts or some other activities.”


“I don’t think I’m ready for that, Dan.  I’m still getting used to being comfortable being gay.  I’m not sure how….”


“I get that, Jr.  There is a boy your age that lives at the vineyard.  Timothy is a good kid. He is used to being around Brian and Justin.  As far as I know he isn’t gay but he’s a nice kid.”


“I don’t know….”


“I think he will be at Brinn’s birthday party tomorrow.  We’ll see if you like him. If you do, it should be easy enough for the two of you to hang out.  I know he has access to a four wheeler and we can get one for you if you hit it off.”


“Really?”  Danny couldn’t believe what he was hearing.  They pulled in front of Dan’s office and Danny couldn’t stop himself.  He ran around the SUV and threw his arms around Dan before running to the house.  Maybe this parent thing had benefits he could deal with.