- Text Size +

Chapter 14


Friday evening, Brian, Justin, Kam, and Brinn had dinner together and Brinn went to her room immediately  to decide exactly what to wear to her birthday party the next day.


“Kam, we don’t need to get everything settled tonight but we do need to make sure you don’t have any questions about what we expect of you and what you need to be content here.” Justin said this as he started cleaning up the kitchen.  “RIght up front I want to say we will get those pictures out of your room if you would like us to. We know they make some people uncomfortable and that’s fine.”


“I didn’t notice what was up.  I have to admit I showered and fell on the bed for a nap.  It was the first sound sleep I have had in months. I plan to head back there soon.  I actually expected you to have a bigger house and maybe some help. I’m not ungrateful, really.  The shower and bed are great.” Kam quickly stated.


“We prefer to do most of it ourselves. Our vintner’s wife does help with some of the cooking and we do have someone come in and clean three days a week.  We haven’t had anyone live in since Brinn was very young.” Brian stated. “We like our privacy.”


“So when Brinn was a baby did she have a nanny?” Kam asked inquisitively.  


“We had Alice.  She was family,” Justin said.  “I don’t know what I would have done without her.” Brian wrapped his arms around Justin’s shoulders and pulled him against his chest, kissing him below his ear.


“I was really sick 11 years ago.  The day Brinn was born I found out I had cancer and by Christmas I couldn’t get out of bed.  Justin couldn’t keep me alive and tend a baby.”


“Was Brinn’s birth mom….”


“Please don’t bring her up around Brinn.  We have had some difficulties with her and Brinn won’t be seeing her anytime in the near future and it is really difficult for her.”


“Oh, sure. I don’t want to hurt her. So you were really sick?”


“Yes, I had cancer when I was around 30 and then it came back in my early 40s.  I wouldn’t be here if it hadn’t been for Sunshine.” Justin tilted his head back and Brian kissed him.


“Are you guys always like this, I mean….”


“Kam, we love each other.  We will do our best not to have sex in public rooms when you are here but I’m afraid you might see more than you want at some point.  I just want to put that out there. We love and we love often.” Brian let him know.


“Good to know.  I’ll try not to bother you.”


Justin continued, “You should have everything you need in your room but that doesn’t mean you can’t join us.  If we don’t want you around we will let you know that too and you can stay in your room. We will get a small fridge for your room so you can at least keep water and sodas.” 


“May I ask a question?”


Justin smiled at him, “Of course, Kam.”


“Why are you being so nice to me?  I almost killed you. My dad couldn’t stand having me around and I did everything I could to make him happy.” Kam got very quiet. “If you don’t mind, I am really tired.  Can we finish this tomorrow?”


Justin walked around to Kam’s side of the kitchen bar. He put a hand on Kam’s shoulder, “We’re glad to have you, Kam, and if you ever need to talk or if we ever do anything you don’t like or disagree with let us know and we will try to come to an agreement.”


“Thank you.” Kam said very quietly and he went down the hall. This time when he walked into the room he paid attention to the pictures on the wall. He knew he wasn’t gay but these prints were beautiful.    In all his time following Justin and Brian he hadn’t looked at Justin’s work. He had just thought Brian was funding the tour. He had no idea he was really talented. 


Kam got in bed and turned on the TV on the wall but his eyes kept drifting over to the print next to it.  It was of Justin and Brian in each other’s arms from the side. In the profile of their faces, not only could he see they were both in amazing shape but he could see real love between them.  He had never seen his parents look at each other like that and in the 24 hours he had spent with them, he had seen it more times than he could count. Kam fell into a deep restful sleep with no fears or concerns.



Brian pulled Justin into his arms.  “You’d save the world if you could, wouldn’t you Sunshine.

It’s no wonder I love you so much.  You saved me.” They kissed and then turned off the house lights.  “We better go say goodnight to our ten year old. She’ll be 11 when she wakes up.”


“Baby, can I talk to her alone? I just….”


“Sure, Sunshine,” he kissed him, “Don’t be too long, I ….” his hand ran down Justin’s back and pulled him close and then let him go.


Justin wasn’t sure how he knew what he would find on the other side of the door but he had a feeling.  He opened the door and found Brinn curled up in a ball on a chair. Her hair was wet from tears and her eyes were red.  Justin picked her up and sat down in her chair with her. He held her close for a few minutes. She turned and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Daddy, I know why…” she drew in a shuddering breath, “I know why I can’t see my mom but that doesn’t make it hurt less.”


“Oh, Tia Brinn, I’m sorry.  I really wish your mom could handle the relationship and I think when you are older, she might be able to ….. I am truly sorry, Brinny.”  After stroking her hair for some time he picked her up and carried her to bed. 


“Daddy, will you stay until I fall asleep at least?”


“Sure, Sweetheart. Your dad and I love you so much.”


A half hour later, Brian came looking for Justin and found him curled up with Brinn sound asleep.  He started to turn and leave but stopped, if his options were sleeping alone in a big empty bed or being a little crowded here, there was no question.  He got in bed behind Justin and draped his arm over both of them. He kissed Justin’s neck and Justin mumbled, “I love you.” And all three slept soundly.


It was about 4:00 when Justin turned and kissed Brian and whispered, “Go.” Once they were out the door and it was shut, Justin snuggled up against Brian who put an arm around his waist, kissing his tousled hair.


“Damn, you are so sexy.” Brian’s mouth descended on Justin’s.  They stumbled into their room and shut the door. They dropped their clothes and got into their own big bed.  Brian pulled him close, not wanting to lose that sleepy heat that was between them. “When you didn’t come to bed,” he kissed Justin’s temple, “I came looking for you.  Is everything Ok with Brinn?”


“She is just thinking about Tina.  That woman is always going to haunt us.” Brian ran his hand down Justin’s back and cupping his ass, he pulled him close letting his fingers play in the valley between his cheeks. Justin sighed as Brian’s finger played with his entrance.  Justin looped a leg over Brian’s hip, giving Brian access. Brian entered him, knowing what he was requesting. It wasn’t a climax Justin needed, it was the closeness he wanted. Once Brian felt Justin relax, he moved them as one so he was flat on his back and Justin was in charge. Brian did his best as Justin moved quickly and then he would contain himself and Brian refused to cum until Justin did. Justin started to pound down on him.  Brian rolled over again and drove in over and over until Justin again managed to get on top. Both were coated with sweat and then Brian pulled Justin down so their mouths were crushed against each other.


Brian lost his grip on Justin’s slick body and he arched his back and cried out as he shot his load on Brian’s chest.  Now he laid down on Brian’s chest as Brian pulsed over and over into his core.  


“God, I think I am getting too old for this kind of workout.” Brian said between deep breaths.


Justin slid off him, “Come shower with me?” he asked as he ran his fingers through Brian’s wet hair.  He stopped talking and brought his mouth back to Brian’s. In moments they were again desperate for more. 


Brian whispered, “Your turn.” he turned and Justin moved against him, sliding his chest against Brian’s back. Brian shivered as Justin ran his tongue along his spine.  Justin moved down further and Brian knew what he was going to do, “Oh, Sunshine, what are you….” Justin slipped his tongue into him and curled it upward. Justin nearly drove him insane the next ten minutes between the rimming and stroking his perineum. Brian could no longer think straight.  His whole body trembled and when he was sure he could no longer take it, Justin drove into him. In one stroke he shattered Brian into a million little pieces of emotion. 


Justin stretched out on top of him and without another movement, he emptied himself as he linked his fingers with Brian. After laying there long enough to catch his breath, he rolled and lay flat on his back. Brian turned on his back, too, and linked his fingers with Justin.  Neither of them wanted to break the magic of the moment. They knew they would have to be up in an hour or two. “Come here, Sunshine.” Brian pulled him close and in moments they slept.



“Daddy? Dad? Are you still sleeping?” 


“Ah, shit!” Brian said under his breath.  “Sunshine, we overslept.” He got up and grabbed his robe. He opened the door just a crack.  “Good morning, Birthday Girl.” He kissed her through the little opening. “I am so sorry we overslept.  Can you give us fifteen minutes? I promise we will be in the kitchen to make you anything you want for breakfast.”


“I think that is a good idea.  Your room stinks which means you do too.  It smells like Gus’ room did when he was a teenager.  I love you, Dad.”


“I love you, Brinny.”  Brian quickly shut the door just as a naked Justin strode into the bathroom. He threw the robe to the side and followed him into the shower. “Good Morning, Sunshine. Everytime I think things couldn't be better,  you prove me wrong. That was beyond...” He puts his arms around Justin’s shoulders and Justin leans against him.


“I won’t argue with that.” His head rested against Brian. “Baby, I am going to see if I can line up a short phone call between Brinn and Tina.”


“Sunshine, you can’t do that. Seriously,” Brian turned Justin to face him. “I know you want to make Brinn happy but, no, That would give Tina the wrong idea.”


“But you didn’t see our daughter, heartbroken.”


“But I did talk to her this morning and she is fine.  We give her all the emotional support she needs and bringing Tina back into play at this point, isn’t fair to either of them.  It will just encourage Tina to try again.”


“I know you’re right but….” Brian’s lips brushed Justin’s.  “Just stop right there. We need to hurry. I promised Brinn we would be right out.”



Brinn sat on one of the stools in the kitchen reading something on her phone when she heard someone in the hall.  She expected her dads but Kam came around the corner. “Oh, hi Kam. Did you sleep well?”


Kam  wasn’t sure what to say to this kid genius. “Um, ya.  Oh, happy birthday, Brinn. Where are your dads?”


“Probably having sex.  No, I don’t think so. They are probably in the shower.  They promised to make me breakfast when they get out here.”


“Can I get you something?  I’m not a bad cook if you can show me where stuff is.”


Brinn showed Kam where eggs and bacon were while she made him some coffee. Kam started cooking bacon on the built in griddle and Brinn started cracking eggs into a bowl and he started heating a pan.  Brinn had mentioned omelets and that he could make. He was happy to find some pre chopped onions and peppers in the refrigerator along with mushroom.  


“Do you like all this stuff?”


“Sure, just not too many onions, please.”


“You got it. Do you like cheese? I like lots of cheese,” Kam winked at Brinn.


“Me, too!” Brinn took out some cheese and put it next to him.  “I’ll make some toast.”


“That would be great.” 


Brian heard voices in the kitchen.  Just before they got to the doorway Justin stopped Brian. Silently they looked into the kitchen.  Kam was manning the stove while Brinn was adding bread to the toaster. Justin looked at Brian as Kam chatted with Brinn, asking about what she was studying in college and they notice he really was listening.


Now they entered the kitchen and Justin walked to Brinn and picked her up for a hug and kiss.  “Happy Birthday, Sweetheart. I am thinking this might be the last year I can just pick you up.”


“Thanks, Daddy.” She kissed him and he set her on the counter next to the toaster so he could hold onto her for a little longer.


Brian laid a hand on Kam’s shoulder but Kam shook it off.  Brian took a small step back, not wanting to push him. “That looks great.”


“Thanks,” Kam said softly. “Brinn was hungry.  I used to make omelets for my sister. I do cheat.  I make one great big one that we can cut into pieces.  If you don’t think this is enough for four of us, I can make another one.”


“I think that will be fine, although I did work up an appetite.”  He moved to Justin’s side and Kam noticed he rested a hand on Justin’s ass.  It wasn’t a groping, lewd act. It was a touch shared by people who love each other.  It wasn’t what he expected. Of course, his parents hadn’t been together in years and when he saw a guy with his dad it was for sex.  He had seen him with a couple boyfriends and had even walked in on his dad getting a blow job once. There was no affection or love in any of that.


Justin had walked over and called Kam’s name.  After the third time he touched his shoulder, “Kam, what can I do to help?”  


“Oh, the bacon is done and the eggs will be in a minute.”


“Brian, can you get some dishes and make some coffee?” Justin smiled over at him and then turned back to Kam and softly asked, “Is everything alright?  You look miles away.”


“I’m fine, thanks.  I was just thinking about my family,” he diverted the conversation.  “I used to make breakfast for my sister. I guess I was just thinking about her.”


“They would leave you in charge?”


“Well, my mom has a bit of a drinking problem so she slept in a lot and my dad, well, if we were at his house, he usually had company. Some times his company wasn’t much older than me.”  He stopped himself from going any further. “Breakfast is ready.” Justin took over and divvied out the food while Brinn carried the toast to the table. 


Brinn did a lot of the talking as they ate. She talked about the kids party this afternoon and the family party tonight.  Eventually, she said, “Are you listening to me, guys?”


“Of course, we are, Miss Thing?”  Brian smiled over at her while his hand was nestled in Justin’s lap. He wasn’t doing anything with it but it rested gently on him. I told Justin I would go get the cake,” Justin moved toward him and they kissed.


“Thanks, Bri. I could get the cake and you can decorate.”


“Hey, Kam,” Brian jumped in, “do you want to come along for the ride?  We would have time to pick up a couple pairs of jeans, although we don’t have much time.”


“Ya, sure.”


“Brian, pick up a small fridge, too.  Kam could use one in his room.”


Brinn stood up and walked to Kam.  She kissed his cheek, “Thanks for making me breakfast. I am sure these two had overslept because they…”


“Go grab a jacket, Kam.” Kam left for his bedroom.


“Dad, you interrupted me!” 


“By the age of 11 I shouldn’t have to stop you from talking about things you shouldn’t talk about. Our sex life is none of your business.”


“Of course it is.  I wouldn’t be here if you two didn’t love each other.”


Justin looked at her curiously, “How do you figure that?”


“Oh, I’d be with you but I would maybe get to spend a weekend with Dad once in a while but from what I have heard, he would probably be a lot like Kam’s dad if he didn’t have you.”


“Well, I hope I wouldn’t be like his father in most ways but I am afraid I would be more like him than I want to admit.” Brian put his arms around Justin and kissed him.  “Text if you think of anything else we need. We’ll be back in about two hours.” He then kissed Brinn, “I love you, Brinny, even when you are annoying.” As Kam came back into the room he grabbed Justin once more and whispered. “This morning was amazing.  I can still feel you in me.”


Both Kam and Brinn obviously heard him.  Brinn just rolled her eyes but Kam stood there with his  mouth wide open. As Brian pulled away, Kam avoided looking at him.  “It’s obvious you want to say something,” Brian said glancing his way.


“I….I really don’t….”


“Come on, Kam. Your dad never…”


“My dad was gross most of the time.  He wanted me to join in sometimes but mainly I think he was just out to stick as many young men as he could and if I am being honest, I thought you would be the...poker not the pokee.”


“I am more often than not and he prefers it that way too but every once in a while I just need to feel him in me. There is no greater feeling than having the only man I have ever loved deep inside of me.”


“My dad said it would hurt like hell and I have to admit I think it would.”


“Kam, do you have any interest in men, like that?”


“No, babes do it for me.  Don’t get mad if I say this wrong.  I am not sure how to say it right, but I always thought men sticking other men was just because they were wimps that either couldn’t get a woman or just wanted a tight hole all the time.” Brian raised his eyebrows, “But seeing you and Justin, I can see your love is real. I mean you remind me of my grandparents before Grandpa died. They loved each other and Grandma hasn’t been the same since.”


“If Justin goes first, I will shrivel up and die.  Gus and Shelby will take care of Brinn but I couldn’t live without my heart.”


“Are you always this sappy?”


“I wasn’t when your dad wanted to…” Brian stopped.  “I’m sorry. You don’t deserve your dad’s shit. As long as you are straight with me, I’ll be straight with you.”


“How long am I required to stay here.”


“Well, I think April is the earliest release.  Dan took care of the details when I was in Europe. Just do what you are supposed to do and we will get along fine, especially if you keep treating my little girl as well as you did this morning.”


“She is so smart….” the conversation continued as they drove into town.



Justin and Brinn decorated her studio behind the house for the party.  It wasn’t going to be a big party so she decided it was perfect for a party of four.  The only kids coming were Chantel, her older brother, and Danny. She had invited their younger brother, too, but he had other plans.  There was a big TV in there and a game system. They could watch movies, play games, and eat lots of snacks. Justin tried to talk her out of it but knew that was useless.  Besides Tim wouldn’t try anything with Chantel there and Danny would only want to try something with Tim. He would definitely keep a close eye on them, or at least ear. He had set the intercom system so they could hear everything that went on out there.


At 2:00 the party began.  Brinn had decided ice cream would be better this afternoon and the cake was for after dinner with the family.  Danny and Tim got along great and soon Justin realized he didn’t have to worry about romance. Soon the only voices he heard were the boys making fun of  the girls. Brian and Justin were enjoying the interplay. Danny would do anything Tim asked. Tim was flirting with Brinn but she didn’t notice and Chantel was totally out of luck since Danny had eyes for Tim.  At one point Brian and Justin looked at each other. They nodded and grabbed the ice cream to break up the argument before things got out of hand. As they walked in Tim stopped talking as he was taunting the girls.  Danny was just sitting watching the action. Justin saw the look in his eye and wondered if Tim realized what Danny was thinking. After letting the kids go crazy with ice cream sundaes, Brian and Justin left again.  


At 4:30 Tim and Chantel had to leave for a family activity leaving Danny and Brinn alone in the studio. Danny was sitting in the big chair watching a movie and Brinn sat next to him.  “Is there room for me?”  


“Sure.”  Danny draped his arm around her just because it was more comfortable as they sat there.


“Danny?”


“Yeah?”


“Is Gus a good kisser?”


“Ya,” he said shyly?”


“Danny, will you kiss me?  I’ve never been kissed and I want to know what it feels like.”


Brian and Justin were setting up for their guests when the conversation in the studio turned to this. Justin started toward the door but Brian caught him.


“Brian!  She is trying to get kissed.  If he touches her….”


“Sunshine, who better to be her first kiss than a boy who likes boys.”


“Brian, you and I have both been with women!”


“Do you really think Danny is ready to try something?”  He kissed Justin.


“Ya, you’re right.  He would never dare do this,” Justin’s hand cupped Brian’s finely shaped ass.


“Keep that up and we may have to cancel this party.”  


Justin slipped away from him. “Since they are probably on their way here now, we will need to take this up later.”


“Well, Sunshine, but it is already up.”



Danny looked at Brinn, “Um, Brinn if your dads come in they will be really mad at me.”  


“Ok,” Brinn smiled at him, “I guess I am just curious but I really don’t know what I’d do with a boyfriend. I mean  I am going back to college after Christmas. Maybe I’ll find a college boyfriend.”


Now Brian and Justin were laughing until Justin looked at Brian, “She isn’t serious is she? If the wrong guy….”


“Oh, Sunshine, I would be more worried about her out thinking them than one of them making moves on her.”  Brian kissed him once more as he heard a car pulling up to the house. Dan and Marcus had arrived. Watching them get out of the car, Dan walked around and taking Marcus’ hand, he pulled him into his arms, pressing him tightly against the car.  As they walked toward the house, Brian laughed, “Watching Marcus walk, there is no doubt what they’ve been doing this afternoon.” He opened the door and greeted his friends.



Tyler and Molly left their children with Brenda at their new home.  This was the first time Molly had left Jenna but she knew she was in great hands.  They were even going to sleep at Brenda’s so they had a real night alone. As they dropped the bags at the apartment, Molly stood at the kitchen window and looked out.


“I will miss this place,” she said as Tyler’s arms came around her waist.


“Molly, you will be here a few days a week.”


“I know but this is where you and I became a family,” she turned into her husband’s arms.  His hands moved down and reached below the hem of her skirt as his hands came up and rested on her bare hips he easily lifted her so she was sitting on the counter.  His lips found hers as he undid his waistband and fly. He then had her boost up on her hands while he reached and pulled her underwear off. As it dropped to the floor he roughly spread her legs and pulled her to the edge of the counter.  After positioning himself, he pulled her off the counter and onto his erection. Supporting both of them, it wasn’t long before he came. He laid her on the island and made sure she found release.  


She smiled up at him. “How are we going to explain being late to the family?”


“With your family?  I will tell them I needed to make love to my gorgeous wife before the party.” Tyler handed her the underwear he had tossed earlier and she put them on.


“When did my family become the ultra liberal family?”


“My guess is the minute your brother hooked up with Brian Kinney.” He pulled her in for one more kiss and they headed out the door.



Brian ushered Dan and Marcus into the house. On a whim Brian kissed Marcus and when they separate Dan had Justin in his arms. “Well, that was an unexpected pleasure.” Justin said and when he looked at Marcus he had to laugh.  Marcus was still nervous when Brian was near him. Justin walked over and the two shared a kiss. “You really have to get over him. He isn’t worth your stress. He’s a pussycat.” Justin kissed Marcus once more, long and probing.


“God, watching them kiss makes me horny,” Brian said as he pulled Dan to him. “They are really beautiful together, aren’t they?”  His mouth claimed Dan’s as Dan pushed him back against the counter. 


By the time they all heard the kids footsteps, all of them had to catch their breath. “We definitely have to have a night to play again. Soon.” Brian said.


“I think we need to go to the B and B Marcus and I went to,” Marcus threw out.  That place was amazing.”


“We will have to look into that and get some childcare set up.” Justin said.


“Who has children?”  Brinn questioned.


“Children might be slightly off but we were talking about the two of you,” Brian teased her.   


“Why would you have to get someone to take care of us?”


“The four of us may have a business trip to take.” Brian commented.


“Business, my foot.  You just want a weekend without kids.”


“We will probably will wait until after the new year.  There is too much going on until then. We will probably wait until you are at school.”  Justin commented as he pulled her to him. I am not ready to be away from you, again.”


“Where would I stay?”  Danny sounded a bit worried.


“I bet Gus and Shelby would let you stay with them, if you’re ok with that,” Marcus put his arm around Danny and kissed his head.  “Danny, we would never take you somewhere you didn’t want to go.” He kept his arm around him. 



Gus and Shelby were about to walk out the door to Brinn’s party when Shelby caught his waist, “Gus, are you hungry?”


“What?” Gus was confused until he noticed Shelby untying her pants. “Oh, ya, I am starving.”


Gus lifted her onto the table.  She laid back and put her heels on either side of her hips spreading her legs wide.  He sat in a chair and brought his mouth down on her dewy lower lips and he feasted until she was beyond thinking clearly. She screamed in pleasure and then Taylor cried in fear.  She waved Gus to her while she regained her breath.


“It’s alright, baby girl.  Come here sweetheart.” He lifted her off of the play mat she was laying on. As soon as she felt her daddy’s arms she quieted down. “Yes, my love.  Your momma is fine. When he walked over Shelby had redressed and reached for her daughter. Taylor snuggled against her and turned as if to feed.


“She wants my nipple.”


“I don’t blame her.  I like them myself.”


“I just feel like I have had to stop breastfeeding too soon.”


“Ah, Shel, your body cannot support two babies.”


“And a thirsty husband?”  she smiled at him.


“I have been trying not to do that.  You need to quit producing milk. Taylor is obviously healthy drinking formula.  She is loved and well cared for and now you have to care for yourself and the new baby.  Taylor will be just fine, Shelly.” He kissed her.


“God, you taste like me.”


“I love the taste of you. I love every inch of you and when we get back from this party I plan to show you just how much.”


“Now I’m horny again.”


“Well, hold that thought until after the party.”


“I’ll hold,” she grabbed his crotch and realized how hard he was. “Awe, Gussy, I’m sorry I never…”


“I am fine.  We have all night.  Now if we don’t get going, Brinn will probably come get us.”



As Shelby and Gus drove up so did Tyler and Molly.  As Gus got Taylor out of the car Shelby hugged Molly.  “I was going to ask why you were late but I can smell it was the same reason we were.”


“Smell?”


“Oh, Molly, you reek of sex!”


“I do?”


Shelby started laughing, “You smell like Tyler’s cologne but now I know you are late for the same reason we are.”  They both started giggling. “You deserve to have a childless night. Maybe if Taylor falls asleep here we will have a night to ourselves.”  The girls walked in, arms around each other and the men followed with Taylor between them in her car seat.  


Brinn greeted everyone as they walked in the door. “You’re late!” She said with a small hint of annoyance. “Of course there is all the wine you can drink and lots of munchies over there. As Gus walked in he handed Taylor’s car seat to.Tyler and swept Brinn off her feet and spun her in circles.  


“Happy Birthday, goof.  How has your day been so far?”


“My party was off the chain!”  Brinn said as Gus cracked up. “Can I tell you a secret?”
“He didn’t….. You didn’t?”  Gus led her down the hall to talk to her.


“No, but we will sometime.He said you were a good kisser so I want ….”


“Brinn, if our dads hear his they will string him up by his testicals. And besides that he is interested in boys, not girls.”


“Well, Daddy is gay and he had sex with my mom.”


“That was an odd situation. I don’t think Danny is interested in…”

“You are interested in boys and girls.”


“Yes, but ...are you interested in girls?”  Gus looked at his sister.


“No, I don’t think so.  I might try it but I think Danny is perfect.”


“Well, Brinny, you can’t change someone.”


“Shelby changed you!” 


“No, Brinny, I have just always loved.the person, not the gender. Now enough of this.  What kind of food did you choose?”


Brinn insisted that no one bring her gifts. Instead her gift was their time.  Brinn wanted to play pictionary. They didn’t have the actual game but she had a whiteboard and a timer.  She had forgotten to get a list of words and sayings together so just before everyone arrived she grabbed Danny’s hand, “You have to help me!”


“What’s the matter?”  Danny looked at her, wondering if she just wanted to get alone with him again.


“I forgot to get my list together.”


“List?” 


“After we eat we are going to play Pictionary but I didn’t get my list printed out. Oh, but if you want to play, you can’t know the words.”


“I don’t like to play those kinds of games.  I’m not good at it.”


“I’m sure you are good at everything, Danny.”


“That’s you, Brinn. I saw some of your paintings at the party this afternoon and you are so smart.”


“Can I tell you something, Danny? Promise not to tell?”


“Sure.”


“I just wish I was normal.  I don’t want to make my daddy feel bad since he helped make me but it’s kind of hard being a kid with an adult mind but not about everything. I mean I know all about sex and I know my family all have a lot of it but I can’t figure out what makes it so great.  I know Uncle Dan doesn’t want me to ask you about having sex and I won’t but I am curious. That’s why I want to know what it is like to kiss someone. What is so great about it?”


“Brinn, just kissing someone isn’t that great.  Gus was the first guy I wanted to kiss me and that was great.”  Danny hugged her, “I promise, if you really want me to kiss you, I will before I leave tonight.”


“Oh, thank you, Danny.” She threw her arms around his waist and pulled him close.  “We better get our list together.”


“Hey, Brinn, we are waiting for you for dinner,” Gus walked in relieved to see them on opposite sides of the desk.  Gus patted Danny’s shoulder and kissed the top of his hand “Good boy!”

Danny felt his body respond just from Gus’ touch.  


“Give us five minutes.  I just need to print it out,” Brinn lied. “Do you have any ideas?”


Danny started shaking his head but then glanced at a paper on Brian’s desk. “Hey, what about this?”  Danny handed it to Brinn. “It looks like it has a lot of different things on it.”


Brinn read the paper:


Cowboy

Tossed Salad

Bumper cars

Afternoon delight.

Fire hydrant

Pirate’s Bounty

Body Guard

Missionary

Basset Hound

Booster Seat

Butterfly

Prison Guard

Seesaw

Spoons


And the list went on.


“That looks good.  Thanks!” Brinn put the paper on the copier and made a copy.  She walked past Danny and grabbed a pair of scissors. She quickly cut them apart and Danny folded them in half and threw them in a hat sitting there.  When he put the last one in she impulsively hugged him again. This time Danny brushed his lips on hers.


She stepped back and grinned at him. “Thanks!” She took his hand and led him back to the crowd.  



Kam came out when it was time for dinner.  It was obvious he wasn’t feeling very well.   He walked up to Brinn and softly asked, “Brinn, do you mind if I stay in my room tonight.  I am sure your party would be a lot of fun but I have a headache.” 


“Oh, Kam, I am sorry you don’t feel well. Of course, you don’t have to stay at the party.”  She kissed his cheek. “I will check on you later.” Kam took a small amount of food and went back to his room. 


The remainder of the guests ate and drank.  The bourbon and wine flowed freely. Danny watched Shelby closely and made sure she wasn’t drinking.  At one point she winked at him and he smiled shyly. She always had a wine glass in front of her but she would pass it off to Gus each time he emptied his.  It soon started catching up on him. Drinking double he was getting louder and was having trouble keeping his hands off Shelby. Everyone was having a good time which is all Brinn wanted for her birthday.  She wished John and Peter and Grandma could be there but she knew she would see them around Christmas. She was so lucky she had so much family. And she was lucky she knew they loved each other and her. It would be perfect if her mom could be there.


Gus pulled Shelby close to him. His hands were obviously all over her.  “Gus, really?” Shelby stood up. “I need to use the bathroom before we start the game.”


Shelby was barely out of sight and Gus stood up, “I think she might need a little help,” Gus nearly lost his balance as he stood up.


“She needs help?”  Tyler said and he laughed.  Gus stood up and walked slowly in the direction Shelby had walked.  


He tried the door knob and he found it unlocked. He strode in  and Shelby jumped off the toilet. “Gus, what are you doing? I don’t need you for…..”


Gus walked over to her and pulled her against him.  Her pants fell to the floor and Gus immediately thrust his fingers deep into her.  She cried out as he almost lifted her off the ground with the force of every thrust.  He lifted her up and put her between the two sinks. He balanced with a hand on her thigh while she undid his pants.  The moment she could wrap her hands around his erection he drove into her. Gus pulled her close and slipped his hand around her back and drove into her bud timed perfectly with a thrust. 


Shelby was already on the verge of cuming and he exploded into her as he pressed  a second finger into her. She cried out as she tightened around him, her legs wrapped around his waist. “Oh, god, Gus, lord, lord, lord….”


All the adults at the table started laughing, “I told you we should soundproof the bathroom.”  Brian said as he pulled Justin close and kissed him.


“Dads, are you going to go get them?”  They can have sex anytime. It is my birthday party and all I got was a kiss.”  As soon as the words were out Brinn bit her tongue and glanced at Danny. “I better go check on Gus and Shelby.”  Brinn ran down the hall.


All the sudden all eyes were on Danny and when he looked at Justin and Brian’s faces, he rushed outside without his coat.  Marcus and Dan both started standing up but Dan pushed Marcus back down. “I deal with junior.”


“Dan, don’t be too hard….” before Marcus could finish the sentence, Dan was out the door.  He took Danny by the front of his shirt and pushed him against a support pole. Dan could see the sheer terror on Danny’s face.


“Dan, I’m sorry.  It really was barely a kiss. She was looking so sad….”


“Shut up!” Dan said and then he lowered his voice, “Danny, I am just doing this so Brian and Justin think I am being tough on you.”


Danny let out a long breath.  “Dan, my lips barely touched hers.  I just brushed my lips over hers. It was less than five seconds.  I would never…”


“Junior,” he relaxed so Danny could feel more comfortable.  “Thanks for telling me. I knew you would never hurt that little girl, well not so little girl. Danny, I trust you.  Just don’t make me regret that.”  


Dan pulled Danny to him.  Danny’s arms tightened around his waist.  “I won’t Dan. I will make you proud of me.”


“I already am, son,” Dan kissed his head.


“I love you, Dan.  I love you and Marcus so much.”


“Ok, we better get back in the house.  It’s cold. Just make sure you throw me a nervous look like I said ‘wait until we get home’.



Brinn knocked on the door of the bathroom, “You two are really loud and we are all waiting to play a game. Gus opened the door, “You could hear us?”


“We all heard Shelby hollar.  You better not have hurt her. She’s walking kind of funny.” Brinn said as Gus and Shelby walked into the main room and everyone started laughing.  Gus curtsied and then fell over.


Dan and Danny returned just as Shelby was helping Gus off the floor.  Tyler grabbed under one of Gus’ arms and helped him up. Softly he said, “Lucky fuck.  I want to screw my wife, too.”  


Gus draped an arm around Tyler’s shoulders, “You snooze you lose.”


“What the hell is that supposed to mean? If I had gotten to the bathroom first...”


“It just means, oh hell, I have no idea how that goes together.” Gus kissed Tyler on the cheek, “I need a drink.”


“It is a good thing you live close by. You are so drunk.”



It was now time for the game of pictionary.  They decided the teams were gay versus straight.  Gus started blurting out that he didn’t agree because he was bi but the look Shelby gave him had him closing his mouth.


Tyler was the first one to draw something.  He pulled out the first slip of paper. ‘Butterfly’  Tyler started with the wings and within seconds Molly said the answer.  Brinn said, “12 seconds.” Danny wrote down the time on the scoreboard. 


Justin got up to draw the next picture,  “This is definitely not fair. You’re a professional artist.” Molly grumbled.


Justin handed his sleeping granddaughter to Marcus and stood by the board. “Wait, Dad, you need to use your mouth to draw.  That sounds fair.”  


“Alright, I’ll use my mouth.” Justin agreed.


“Wait a minute.  Brinn, don’t start the time yet.” Brian walked over and kissed Justin long and hard. 


“Just in case he sprains those talented lips…” Brian sat down again.  Justin picked a slip of paper and read it, ‘cowboy’. He thought a second.  This would be simple if he could use his hands but with his mouth.  


“Ready, set, go…”  Brinn said and Justin started drawing. Justin focused on a hat and then the head of a horse.


“Horse.” Dan said.


“Rodeo?”   Marcus questioned as he nuzzled Taylor on his shoulder.


“It’s my cowboy.” Brian said  as Justin drew a fringed vest.


“32 seconds.”    Brinn responded.


Next it was Gus’ turn and he drew a ‘fire hydrant’ and then Dan pulled out a slip ‘seesaw’.         


By the fourth one Brian was looking at Justin and then at Dan.  Gus whispered something to Shelby and then to Tyler.


When it was Brian’s turn he selected ‘tossed salad’.  “Brinn, sweetheart, where did you get this list of topics?”


She blushed a little, “I found them on your desk.  I couldn’t think of anything and I thought this had a nice variety. I mean there were  things for everyone.” 


Brian couldn’t stop laughing as he started drawing.  He chose to draw his favorite tossed salad. He drew what was obvious a man’s body with a penis and an asshole.     When he started to draw a head with its tongue out, Dan’s hand slid under Taylor and stroked Marcus’ cock.


“Tossed Salad!” Marcus groaned as Dan’s hand worked its way between Marcus’ legs as Dan kissed him around Taylor’s squirming body.


As they continued to play, everyone continued to drink.  As they worked through Missionary and spoons. Neither Brinn nor Danny could figure out what was so funny but they knew it had to do with sex.  The teams were only seconds apart when they got to the last couple. It was Justin’s turn again. When he saw it was Bodyguard he said, “I can not draw this with my mouth.”  Justin worked quickly but knew he was not drawing this to win. He drew two male figures, naked, that were obviously Dan and Marcus. Dan stood protectively behind Marcus while Dan’s pelvis was pressed tightly against Marcus’ firm ass.  The look on Marcus’ face, as he turned around in the appearance of wanting a kiss had everyone in awe of Justin’s talent. Less than 10 minutes later the drawing was complete.  


Gus started singing an old Paul Simon song,


If you'll be my bodyguard

I can be your long lost pal

I can call you Betty

And Betty, when you call me, you can call me Al.♪ 


Everyone started laughing as Gus did his best imitation.


“Gus, it wasn’t your turn but Daddy obviously wasn’t playing the game anymore, anyway.” At first she sounded upset but then she smiled.  “That is a nice piece, Daddy.”


Justin walked over and wrapped his arms around Brinn, “Yes, it is a nice piece indeed.”  Everyone was laughing now and although she wasn’t sure why, she laughed, too.


Coffee was served along with cake. Everyone ate but the couples had other things on their minds.  Taylor had fallen asleep and Marcus had finally given her up and she was sleeping in the car seat.  And soon Brinn and Danny were watching a movie while the couples did more kissing than watching. It wasn’t long before Tyler pulled Molly off the couch.  He had been drinking coffee for quite a while now while he kept plying Molly with wine. He helped her on with her jacket and then picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.


“Excuse us but I have a long night planned for the two of us.”  Everyone said goodbye and soon Gus and Brinn were out the door with Taylor.


“Excuse me, everyone.  Thanks for the party but I am going to go check on Kameron.”  She went around and kissed her Uncle Dan and then Marcus. She looked at Danny for a moment before she hugged him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.  “Thanks for..um...helping with the game, Danny. Come by anytime.” She blushed and went down the hall to check on Kam.


Brinn tapped on his door softly, not wanting to wake him if he was asleep.”Ya,” Kam’s voice came through the door.


Opening the door, Brinn walked in. “How is your headache, Kam?”


“A little bit better.  I took some pills and slept.  That helped.”


“Do you want any cake or coffee?”


“No thanks, maybe tomorrow?”  Kam smiled weakly at her.


“I will make sure I save you a piece.  Actually, there are lots of pieces left.”  Brinn looked like she was going to say something else.


“What is it, Brinn?”


“I know this might sound a little crazy but I did a paper on pressure points in school this semester. May I try it on you? I just need your feet.”


“Go to it,” he nodded. 


Brinn  pulled the blankets out of the end of the bed and began massaging points on his feet. At first he wasn’t sure if it tickled or almost hurt but as she started working on his toes he relaxed and soon he realized his headache was fading and he slid off to sleep.  Brinn re-covered his feet and dropped a kiss on his forehead before turning off the light and leaving the room.



Once Brinn had left the room Dan looked at Brian and started laughing, “Your daughter can find trouble even when she doesn’t want it.  Well, maybe not trouble but….did you really have that list laying on your desk?”


“Ya, a friend had emailed me the list with a joke and I thought I would run it off as a reminder of a few things we haven’t tried for a while.”


“I have to admit that I’m not sure what all of them are,” Marcus looked at Dan. 


“Well, Red, I think we have our work cut out for us for a while. Let’s go start right now.”


“Gross, guys. I don’t want to picture that all night and I know I don’t know what any of them are.”  Danny commented.


“When you’re older, Junior, we will get you some answers, but now let’s go home.”  Marcus and Justin kissed farewell.


As Brian and Dan hugged Brian whispered, “After the first of the year, the four of us will go somewhere. Let me know what weekends don’t work and we will figure out what does.” Brian kissed Marcus as he walked by just to unnerve him a bit.  Marcus, put an arm around Danny and the three left.


Brian and Justin curled up on the sofa and soon Brinn came and sat across both of them.  “Is Kam’s headache better?” Justin asked as he pulled Brinn close to his heart. Brian put his arms around both of them.


“He said it was getting better and when I left he was sound asleep.” Brinn snuggled against both her dads.


“Did you do something to help him fall asleep?”


“I just used some acupressure on his feet. Thank you for letting me have two parties. I love you both. I think I am going to go to bed. I’m really tired. The two of you can play bodyguard or bumper cars or whatever.”  She kissed and hugged both her dads and went toward her room.


Once Brinn’s door shut, Justin straddled Brian’s lap and kissed him.  “It’s time for you to make a doctor’s appointment. I need you around until she is grown because I can’t deal with her alone. She is just too smart and perceptive.”


Brian’s hands undid Justin’s waistband and then his hands moved down and cupped his rounded cheeks.  They began to rock together and as Brian’s finger slowly worked its way in Justin began to climb to that beautiful spot he could only find with Brian.