- Text Size +

Chapter 2


“Mr. Kinneys, we will be landing shortly.  Please make sure your seatbelts are fastened.” The pilot’s voice said over the intercom system.  


Brian responded to the pilot and turned to Justin, “So Mr. Taylor, I am at your beck and call.  I am your humble servant for the next three months.”


Justin started laughing too hard, “Brian Kinney, humble and a servant?” He looked over at him and smiled.  “I know something you could scratch for me.”


“Trust me, I am available to scratch that itch anytime you want.” There lips met just as the wheels touched down.  


“Well, I think we should head over to Tony’s parents as soon as we clear customs.  We can get something to eat there and give them the little gifts the kids made for them.” Justin said as he continued to drop light kisses on Brian’s face.  “And then I think I need to stop at the gallery before going to the hotel. The next couple days are for set up and to get jet lag out of our system.”


“I can think of several other things we could do….well maybe it is one thing several times.”  They walked off the plane and went through customs quickly. They had sent most of their luggage ahead so it was already at the hotel.  


As Justin took a moment to call the gallery, Brian looked at the texts that came in while they were on the plane.  Most were business related, a couple each from Ted and Jim. He then saw one that stuck out. ‘Kinney, watch your back. I could be around the next corner in Milan, or Madrid, or London’. Damn, he thought.  Justin didn’t need this. He texted Dan and forwarded the message. As Justin got off the phone Brian’s rang. It was Dan.


“I need to take this call,” he quickly kissed Justin and walked away.  Justin recognized the ringtone and knew it was Dan but he watched Brian move a few steps away. “Why don’t you go see if the car is here?   I should only be a couple minutes.” He watched Justin walk away reluctantly. “Dan, so you saw the text? I really haven’t been worried but we will be at all those cities.  He knows our schedule and I don’t want Sunshine to get wind of this.”


“Brian, I will try to track the message again and if need be I will send in an undercover agent to follow you around.”


“God, I hope it doesn’t come to that.  If I just had some idea who….’


“Brian enjoy yourself.  Enjoy Justin. I’ll be in touch soon.”


“Remember, if you tell Tyler, make sure he keeps it from Molly and Justin.”


“I will.  Brian, I’m not too worried but, be careful.  You know how to do that.”


“Thanks, Dan.  I got to go.” Brian went out the door following Justin. Brian looked around as he exited the terminal.  He saw a man approaching Justin and rushed that direction. He had nearly reached them when he saw Justin offered his hand.


“Yes, I am Justin Taylor.  Thanks for the ride.” Brian wrapped his arms around Justin’s waist.  “Brian, this will be my assistant while we are in Milan and right now he is going to drop us off at the cafe.  It has been too long since we have seen them and Angi.” On the ride over they talked about their trip to Milan over 12 years ago.  That was when they met the Montefiores, Tony, his sister, Angi,  and his parents. Later that trip they were in Ibiza where they got engaged. Angi was now a beautiful woman who at one time had dated Gus. It would be good to see all of them.


“Brian, what did Dan need so urgently?”


“Oh, nothing.  He was just saying hi.”


“Molly’s alright, isn’t she?” Justin got worried.  His brother in law worked for Dan, and with his sister expecting her second child in the next month, Dan could be calling with family news.


“He didn’t mention her so I am sure she is.” Brian looked out the window, “We’re here. “  He stepped out of the car and offered Justin his hand. They assure the assistant they wouldn’t need him so he could head over to the gallery and they would walk over there in a couple hours.  Before they knew what was happening Angi, ran out of the cafe throwing her arms around both their necks, kissing first Justin and then Brian.  


“Angi, you look stunning!” 


“Oh, Justin, you are always so kind.”


“He is not being kind, he is being honest.” Brian said putting his arm around her waist.  


“You aren’t looking too bad yourself for a nonno.  Pictures, you must have pictures.” The three walked into the cafe where they continued the greeting with Tony’s parents. They were ushered to a table and started bringing food out to them.  Brian and Justin ate while the women cooed over the pictures of baby Taylor. They said their goodbyes, promising to be back tomorrow late morning and they strolled up the street.  


Brian was a bit jumpy as they walked. “Something wrong, Babe?”  Justin asked. “Missing Dan.”


“You asshole,” Brian stopped and kissed him.  Laughing, he said, “I won’t miss him for a few more days.” His hand trailed over Justin’s well formed ass but he didn’t notice the look on his face. He was too busy scanning the street. Arriving at the gallery Brian and Justin soon went their own ways.  Justin was meeting with the owner while Brian tried to inspect exits without anyone noticing.


“Sir,” A voice in heavy Italian said right behind Brian. He jumped and turned slowly. “Can I help you?  Who allowed you back here?”


“I am Brian Taylor-Kinney,” using his full last name which he rarely did.  “I am married to the artist.”


“Oh, Mr. Kinney, nice to meet you. You work with Dan Reed don’t you?”


“I do,” Brian answered hesitantly. 


“We worked on a project together years ago.  He called me this afternoon. I am the chief security officer here. You have nothing to worry about while you are here or with the assistant. I just switched out who is working with Justin. We will say the other has a family emergency.”


“I don’t want Justin to….”


“I told him we are to keep it from Mr. Taylor.”


“I appreciate it. He is my world and I don’t want anything to happen to him because of me.”


“We will keep a watch out for you.”


“I appreciate that.” When Brian saw Justin he nodded at the security officer and walked toward his husband.  “Are you done here for the day?”


Justin was trying to figure out what he was up to.  “Brian Taylor- Kinney, you are acting odd today. Are you sure Dan didn’t?”


“My darling husband, I am just anxious to get you to the hotel and into the large, inviting bed so I can….” The kiss Brian gave him cleared his mind of everything.


“Give me ten minutes and I will be ready.  I just need to look over the schedule so I the whole day free tomorrow and as my servant, I have plans for you.”  Justin pressed himself tightly against Brian and Brian’s reaction was instantly noticed by Justin. “Good, your beck and call is working just fine.” Justin slid his hand over Brian’s fly as he walked away. Brian watched Justin’s ass as he left.  He was going to have to be careful. Justin was already on edge. It didn’t help when he was told about the assistant change. Brian knew some of Justin’s uneasiness was his fault and the rest of the fault laid on it being the first stop of the tour.   



Justin seemed more relaxed as they strolled to the hotel, stopping to look into some windows.  Brian realized they were being followed by the new assistant at a distance. He was sure in Justin’s focused mind he didn’t see him and Brian was distracting him as much as he could.  As they got to a narrow walkway, Brian pulled him in and pressed him against the wall, in moments Brian had Justin on the verge of climax just from kissing him and rubbing his hand along his fly. Brian brought his mouth down to Justin’s ear.  “We better get to our room before we get arrested.” When they stepped out Brian noticed there shadow was still nearby. As they walked into the hotel Brian nodded at him and he turned and left. 


Brian checked in and they were sent to the private elevator that took them to the penthouse.  Brian felt good about the extra layer of protection. No one could use this elevator without the right key card.    Brian again pinned Justin against the wall as the elevator moved upward. His mouth moved downward from his ear to his chest.  He had Justin’s shirt unbuttoned by the time the elevator opened into the suite. He ripped the shirt off and realized Justin had unbuttoned his without him noticing. They ripped at each other’s pants and Justin threw Brian on the bed and positioned himself over Brian’s erect cock. Brian grabbed the lube and helped position his cock as Justin’s slid down onto it.  Justin began to move up and down. As he did, Brian lightly touched Justin’s dick and Justin did all the work. As the pressure built Brian started thrusting, meeting Justin’s moves. As Justin’s head fell back in almost a roar he exploded all over Brian’s chest causing Brian himself to cum deep inside Justin. Brian grasped Justin’s hips so he had to stay where he was as the shutters ran through him. Justin dropped forward laying on Brian’s chest.  Brian held him close.


It wasn’t long before Justin moved and got on his hands and knees. “Again, Brian.  I know you can come again.” Brian got on his knees behind Justin and pushed his shoulders down on the bed and began to thrust.  He had almost forgotten how Justin got when he was in full artist mode. Everything had to be bigger, more over the top for him.  He also tended to get more reckless which worried Brian a bit, especially with the threat Justin was unaware of. Justin strode across the room and grabbed a bottle off the bar. 


“Let’s get in the hot tub.” Justin said standing by the door to the roof, naked.  I’ll be right out. I heard a message come in and it is still work hours at the vineyard.” He walked over to him and kissed him.  “10 minutes, tops.”


“Don’t make me wait.  I am thinking it is your turn,” Justin reached around and slapped Brian’s bare ass.


“Yes, Sir!”  Brian smiled at him as he went out the door.  As soon as Justin was outside he grabbed his phone, expecting a message from Dan.  Instead he saw a text from ‘unknown’ and it said, ‘Hope you enjoy the penthouse. I wouldn’t walk the rough streets at night. You never know when you might get mugged ’. 


Shit! He was here. He forwarded it to Dan.  If this kept up, he would have to tell Justin. At least he was after him, not Sunshine.  But right now he just wanted to be loved by his husband. Tomorrow maybe they would just stay in all day.  He wondered if he could talk him into that. He doubted it.


It was early morning before the men fell into an exhausted sleep.  They had spent a long time in the hot tub and then played in bed before jet lag caught up with both of them.  It was late morning when they woke. They both had a few kinks from the activity the night before.  


“We said we’d go back to the cafe to eat.  Let’s shower. I’m hungry,” Justin said, already in motion.  


“I have a better idea let’s order room service and eat it on the rooftop. We can call Angi and go later and now we can soak in some sun and…”


“We are in Italy, Brian.  As much as I like to play with that beautiful body of yours, that will come with me.  I am not going to waste our time here. Now, get up you lazy servant and come wash my back.”


Brian watched Justin walk into the bathroom, Damn, he knew this was going to happen.  Well, he would just have to be on the alert and for now, he had a back and, thankfully, an ass to wash.  



They had an enjoyable time with the Montefiores and after a leisurely lunch el fresco at their cafe, Justin was ready to go.  They strolled hand in hand but Brian was distracted. He looked around and looked at his phone a couple of times. “What’s so interesting?” Justin nearly got ahold of Brian’s phone but it was quickly locked and stuck it in his pocket. Brian kept looking over his shoulder  and scanning ahead. Justin finally stopped. Brian stopped not realizing Justin was looking at him. “BRIAN! “


“What?”


“I’m sorry if I’m wasting your time.  Go back to the hotel and work if you aren’t  going to be present anyway.” Justin grabbed his hand from Brian and stalked away.  Just then a large group of tourists poured out of a gallery and Justin disappeared from sight.”


Brian pushed his way through the crowd.  He wasn’t sure if Justin went in the building or went farther down the road.  After looking down the sidewalk and then around the corner he went in the gallery.  He sighed with relief when he saw a group of college age girls circling him. Justin was being polite and was speaking politely with him.  


As Brian walked up, he heard one of them say, “Are you still married to Brian Kinney? He is so hot. He is always in the top ten best looking men in the Fortune 500, of course you usually are mentioned with him.”


“Well, thankfully, he still puts up with me.” Brian said as he slipped around the back of Justin and pulled him close from behind. Justin tensed but Brian’s mouth moved to Justin’s ear. Very softly Brian said, “I’m sorry,” and kissed just below his ear.  Justin relaxed against him and Brian pulled him close against his chest.


“Yes, I still put up with him, most days.” The girls swooned as Justin turned and scowled at Brian but then accepted Brian’s kiss.  They kept kissing until the girls started giggling a bit. “If you will excuse us. We are going to look around a bit before they close.” Justin quickly signed the Gallery brochures for each of them and then took Brian’s hand again.  “We only have a couple days on this trip that we are free to do what we want. What has gotten your attention?”


“I’m sorry, Sunshine.  I really am. I got sidetracked.  I promise the rest of the day is yours and I hope the night is mine.” He nonchalantly ran his hand over Justin’s well formed ass.  Justin pressed against Brian’s pelvis hard enough for both of them to go weak. 


“Give me an hour here and then I will give you a couple hours at the hotel before dinner.”


Brian moaned, “Maybe I can talk you into ordering food to the hotel instead,” he held up a hand, “I know we are in Milan but how long has it been since you and I have spent a night in a Penthouse without a child in the next room.  “Last night was amazing and I am betting tonight…” as Brian’s leg slid between Justin’s just grazing his obviously aroused dick. Brian wanted to get him safely back in the hotel, and he had to admit he felt like a sitting duck out here in the street.  He hadn’t had a message from the stalker since this morning but he didn’t hope to get knocked out again and if something happened to him what would happen to Sunshine.


Brian didn’t rush Justin, seeing the joy on his face as he looked at the masterpieces.  He reminded him so much of Brinn when she was looking at something new. At one point Justin turned his face up at Brian and the smile on his face nearly made Brian throw him over his shoulder and carry him to a back room, or better yet, the hotel.


“Sunshine, if you keep looking like that….”


“Are you ready to go?” Justin smiled at him again.


“Oh, god, yes!  I love art as much as the next guy but I  need to love my husband.”


As they walked out the door, Brian caught sight of Justin’s assistant who Brian, of course, knew was security.  When Justin noticed him and waved he walked over and just said he was enjoying a day off on a beautiful fall day.  He walked away but later Brian noticed him in the background but Justin didn’t seem to notice. By the time they entered the elevator,  both men were ready for some physical exertion. Before the elevator stopped, both men had their flies undone and their hands on each other’s asses.  


“We better get off the elevator before we draw an audience.” Brian glanced at the camera in the corner of the ceiling.


Justin’s hand moved from the back of Brian’s pants and moved to the front of his briefs.  As Justin dropped to his knees he said, “Smile pretty at them,” as his mouth took him in. He had positioned himself so the camera could not see Brian but it was obvious from Brian’s face he truly was doing what it appeared.  Brian’s head fell back against the wall as Justin brought him over the edge. Justin slid his body up Brian’s, “I really don’t want to share your body with all the eyes I am sure are on the other side of the camera.”


They stumbled out of the elevator and the doors closed.  Brian tripped over his pants and took Justin down with him as they fell to the carpet laughing.  “You are crazy, Justin Taylor.” Brian rolled so he was on top of him. He pulled off Justin’s shirt and moved down his body.  He brought himself to his knees and yanked Justin’s pants down. Once he freed Justin’s legs from the pants, he moved back into position and with feather light touches he drug his short nails up and down Justin’s inner thighs.  He would get ever so close to Justin’s scrotum and then go back down his legs. He then started blowing gently on Justin’s erection. When he saw the first drop of precum appear, he dipped his head and caught the tip with his tongue catching just the drop.


When Justin could not wait another minute, Brian took him in his mouth and Justin let himself go. Before Brian realized it, Justin had flipped them both and he thrust deep into Brian’s throat and when he filled Brian’s mouth, he swallowed all of it. Justin slid his body down Brian who was  still clothed. He laid his head on Brian’s chest and Brian pulled him close. They did have food delivered to the rooftop and ate out under the stars. They called their kids and Molly before they got in bed. An hour later, sweat drenched and relaxed, they talked softly about the rest of the tour until they drifted off.  


The next four days got into a pattern.  They slept late, ate at the Montefiore’s Cafe, and then they went to the Gallery where both of them worked for a couple hours, Brian on his businesses and Justin on future stops.  Brian was also spending time talking to Dan getting updates. Late afternoon they would walk back to the hotel and changed and then spent the night at the gallery before going back to the hotel and having a late night dinner.  


Brian had received one more text from the stalker and all it said was ‘see you in Madrid’.  Dan was very frustrated, not able to get any leads and worried about his friends. He wanted to join Justin and Brian on the tour but then Justin would have to be told the whole truth and Brian didn’t want to do that.


Angi drove them to the airport and Brian and Justin both encouraged her to come visit soon and she gave a couple bags of surprises for her niece and nephew.  She knew they wouldn’t get it for a few weeks but it didn’t matter. Just as the plane was about to take off, Brian got a text from Dan. Brian rushed to the plane’s bedroom and shut the door.  By the time Brian came out, the plane was taxiing and as he sat down next to Justin and put on his seatbelt, he knew a fight would ensue.  


“Please, don’t start,” Brian said before Justin could say anything.   Justin took him literally and the next two hours he did not say a word.  Brian tried to start a conversation but when Justin turned away, Brian just went to the table and worked.  As they walked into the airport Brian grabbed Justin’s hand and held onto it tightly. Justin tried to tug it away but the look Brian gave him he knew it wasn’t worth the fight in public.  The terminal was very crowded. People were jostling each other. 


As they walked, someone bumped Brian hard and a deep voice said, “Watch yourself, Brian.”


By the time Brian realized what he had just heard, the man had dissolved into the crowd.  He was fairly sure Justin hadn’t heard anything because he hadn’t reacted. He pulled Justin to him putting him in front of him and rushed him out the door. As soon as he could, Justin put space between them. For a split second Brian panicked but then realized Justin was getting into his limo.  He didn’t expect the driver to shut the door and take off without him but that is exactly what happened.


“Fuck!”


Brian instantly called Dan, “Tell me you got security in place!”


“Woah, slow down.  What’s wrong?” Dan tried calming his friend.


“Justin is pissed and he ditched me.  He had the driver leave me. Please tell me he is one of the security guards.”


“He is.  I got everything set up and he is one of my guys, well a guy working for one of our affiliates. But, Brian, who is watching your back.  You are the one under threat, not Justin.”


“I can take care of myself.”


“Not when you are distracted.  It would be safer for both of you if Justin knew.  He is not a helpless man. Justin is tough.”


“But he doesn’t need any distractions. He is already high strung.”


“So what did you do to piss him off?”


“It was actually the last text you sent before we took off.  He hasn’t talked to me since. Oh, and the stalker actually made contact with me.  He bumped into me at the airport and called me by name.”


“Damn it, Brian.  And you are just telling me this? So you are now stuck at the airport where our suspect is! Get out of there and take the first car you see.  If there is a hotel car, take that. Do it NOW. Get in a car and get out of there.”


“Can you tell me where Justin is?  Do you have GPS on your guy?”


“I do.  I also have you and Justin tracked.  I know I lied and told them I was you to get that but I wanted to know where both of you were in case you got separated.”


“I see a car for the hotel.  Text me where Justin is.” Brian ended the call as he got into the back of the car, giving the driver instructions.  He looked at his phone and saw that Justin was on route to the gallery. The car would be taking him to the hotel. He would have to get to the gallery from there.  He texted Justin, ‘Where are you?’


“The Galleria. Meet you at the hotel in an hour. DO NOT COME HERE. I’M STILL PISSED’  


Brian got out of the car, tipped the driver, and checked into their room.  He unpacked their clothes and waited impatiently. Brian switched out of his travel clothes and pulled a T Shirt and shorts out of the bag.  He looked at the T-shirt in his hands and realized it was the one he took from Dan’s house. He looked at the brand. No wonder it felt so nice.  He needed to get some of these, he thought as he pulled it on. It actually fit him really well.  


Brian took out Justin’s favorite T-Shirt and shorts.  He was hoping by the time Justin arrived he would have calmed down and would slip into the change of clothes or better yet just slip out of his clothes.  Dan texted him that Justin was on his way to the hotel. Brian waited but Justin didn’t come upstairs. He called down to the front desk where he was informed Mr. Taylor was in the bar.  Damn! Brian thought. If I go downstairs, he will know I am tracking him.


Brian’s phone rang, “Dan, I’m going down….”


“No you’re not.  The driver is watching him and the last thing I want is for you to be out in the bar of your hotel.  Brian, you have to tell him. It isn’t safe for you….”


“Fuck me! The worst thing that could happen to me is for something to happen to Sunshine.”


“Nothing is happening to either of you if you listen to me.  So help me if you get yourself killed I’ll… Brian, please be careful.  I love you buddy. I wish you would let me come…”


“No, then I’d have Marcus on my case, too.”


“Ah, Red….”


Brian had to smile, “I don’t want you to leave your love to protect mine.”


“It’s not your love I’m worried about. Damn it, Brian, he had the guts to bump into you. You aren’t hiding anything are you?  You haven’t gotten any more texts, have you?


Brian’s voice was softer, “No, Dan.  I haven’t heard anything else.” Just then his phone vibrated. “Hold on, I just got a message,”  Brian looked at the message, “It’s him. It just says ‘I’ll see you tomorrow’.” 


“Brian, I am going to get another agent to be one on one with you.”


“Dan, I don’t want you to risk….”


“Oh, fuckin’ hell! I should have known you’d be talking to him.”  Brian hadn’t heard Justin come in. He stumbled and grabbed onto the bar as he poured another drink.


“Justin, you can’t be serious.” He hung up on Dan.  “You don’t seriously think….”


“I think it is going to kill poor Marcus,” Justin’s words were slurred.


“Sunshine,” Brian said softly and stepped toward him.  “I you can’t really think Dan and I …”


“Let me read your texts.  Show me what you are constantly in contact for.” He poured himself another drink.


“Sunshine, please, this is just crazy. Come here.” Brian tried to put his arms around him and for a moment he thought Justin was going to relax but then he struggled away.


Justin tried to focus as he sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Brian and then his whole body slumped. As Brian took a step toward him, he held up his hand.  “Stay there.” Justin dropped his head in his hands, “You don’t have a clue, do you? You don’t know.”


“Sunshine, you’re drunk.  You’re not thinking straight. Dan loves Marcus.  I have only loved you. I will only love you.”


“Then why the hell are you wearing his shirt?”


“Ah, fuck,” Brian pulled the shirt off, walked over to the balcony doors, and threw the T shirt out.  The wind caught it and it sailed away. “Is that better? I just pulled a shirt on and the only thing I thought was that Dan spends a crazy amount of money for a basic T shirt.”


Brian’s phone rang again and Justin snatched it off the bed.  Brian grabbed for it at the same time and his nose collided with Justin’s shoulder.  Blood gushed out.


“Oh, shit,” Brian said as he rushed to the bathroom while Justin answered the phone.


“Dan, can’t you leave us alone? You have Marcus, why do you need Brian? You’ve always wanted him.”


“Justin, please listen to me.  First, Brian didn’t leave the room did he?”


“No, he’s in the bathroom bleeding if you must know.”


“Bleeding, what happened?”


“My fuckin’ husband is my concern, not yours.”


“Justin, please, he’s in danger!” Dan finally yelled to get his attention.


There was a hesitation of silence, softly Justin said, “What’s going on?”


“Brian asked me to provide security since the stalker has been contacting him.”


“But he hasn’t heard from … He’s heard from him?”  Justin shook his head trying to focus.


“Justin, in the airport the guy actually spoke to Brian.  He is in Madrid with you.”


“Why didn’t you tell me? I could be watching out for him.”


“Your drivers and assistance are agents I know.  He is so worried about you, he isn’t protecting himself.”


“Damn, I have been so focused on me I wasn’t….God, Dan, I’m sorry.”


“Please just stay near him so the agents can do their job.  I hope he slips up soon. He is starting to get sloppy so hopefully we will be able to get him soon.”


“Dan, I need to go check on Brian.  Thank you for telling me and I’m really…”


“Justin, forget about it.  Just watch out for him.”


Justin walked to the bathroom door and turned the knob, expecting it to be locked but it wasn’t.  Brian was sitting on the stool with a towel held to his nose. Justin dropped to his knees, “Baby, are you alright? Let me look,” he moved Brian’s hands away.  He looked at it closely. “Do you think it is broken?”


Brian shook his head, “No, I’m just going to have a black eye and a swollen nose. You’re talking to me, not yelling.”  Justin was rinsing out the towel and bringing the damp towel back to clean up his face.


“I should still be mad but about something else.  How could you keep all the contact from me? You were focusing on me while I should have been focusing on you.”


“We had protection almost all the time and you had other things to focus on.”  Justin guided Brian into the living room, having him sit and then went back and made an ice pack for him.


“Brian,” he bent and carefully kissed him, handing him the ice, “Without you ...no I am not going to go there.  I have your back whether you want me to or not. If you would have just told me I wouldn’t have all this stress and I wouldn’t have been so mean to you and Dan.”


“I know how you could start making it up to me.”  Brian carefully pulled Justin’s head to his. After kissing him he softly said, “I think if you lie down naked on the bed, I will be able to find something that will make me forget my pain.” Justin stripped and, when Brian stood up, Justin pulled his shorts off.


“Lay down, poor Baby, and let me help you forget your pain.” He started to move down Brian’s body but Brian stopped him.


“Sunshine, come here for a minute.”  Justin moved up and laid in Brian’s arms.  “You scared the hell out of me when you left in that car today.  I had visions...I don’t want to think about what I thought.”


“If you would have just told me.”


“I can’t believe I threw out that amazing T Shirt out the door.  I bet that thing cost him a couple hundred bucks.” Brian looked toward the doors that led to the balcony with just a little pout on his face and then looked at Justin and grinned. “You really are a hot head sometimes.”


“You asshole, shut up and kiss me.  I’ll buy you a couple dozen of those shirts when we get home.”


“Don’t forget you owe Dan one, too.”


Justin moved down Brian’s body, kissing every inch of his skin.  Eventually he had Brian move so his ass was on the edge of the bed and Justin dropped to his knees and began to run his tongue up and down the valley between his cheeks and by the time Justin started to gain entry with his tongue, Brian dug his fingers into the bedding trying to keep control.  When Justin had pushed him to his limit he looked at Brian from between his legs and said, “I can handle this, let yourself go, Darling.” With that Justin deep throated Brian’s cock as he entered him with his finger and began to stroke his prostate.


Instantly, Brian shot down Justin’s throat as he cried out at the top of his lungs. Justin continued to lick and massage almost in a calming way. Eventually, he got up and got a new ice pack for Brian before moving into his arms and he held the ice while Brian’s hands skimmed over Justin’s body.   Eventually, they both dozed off.


Some time later in the evening Justin softly said, “You awake?”


Brian’s arms tighten around him, “Ready for more?” Brian’s hand landed on Justin’s flaccid dick but the moment he touched it, it responded.


“No I think we should probably get something to eat but I should still be furious with you.  Your life is being threatened and you were protecting me from what? If you are so worried about me, don’t you think it would be better if I knew I should be watchful? I’m a grown man.  I can take care of myself or help you take care of us anyway.”


“I know you are a capable man.  It’s just that when you are focusing on the tour you are more distracted to everything else or you wouldn’t have thought Dan and I were fucking again.”  As soon as he said the words he swore softly under his breath. “Sunshine, I’m…”


“Baby, it’s Ok. You can’t change that any more than I can change mine with Lucky.  Neither of us are free from our past but we are honest and can’t change it.” Justin’s hand moved down Brian’s body and woke up the sleeping snake.  Brian came to attention quickly. “Maybe we should order dinner and while we wait we could…” Brian started kissing Justin’s neck Justin had to stop talking. “Oh, hell we can eat later.” Justin straddled him and once Brian positioned himself, Justin dropped down on to it.  Both men cried out, Justin from pain and Brian from the thrill of the feel. Brian flipped them over and got into a motion. It was as if he couldn’t get deep enough. Soon Justin cried out but Brian wasn’t done. He kept going, changing his angle just a bit and Justin rode wave after wave of pleasure until Brian finally cried out and collapsed on top of his Sunshine.


“I still can’t get enough of you.  I’ll never get enough.” Brian said as he caught his breath.


“That was amazing, although, I may be walking funny tomorrow.”


“Oh, Sunshine, I’m sorry.”


“Oh, don’t be.  I will be hard all day just thinking about it.”  



As the lovers ate their dinner in the room an hour later, they reviewed the schedule for the next day.   Justin commented, “The Galleria was wondering if I would do a print signing one of the nights. They would have it in a little garden area.  I am thinking that would be a good location to catch the stalker. We will make it known my loving husband will be at my side.”


“No.  I am not using you as bait.” 


“Brian, I am not going to live with this threat throughout the whole tour.  Dan will help set it up.”


“Sunshine, I don’t want….”


“Brian, we don’t know who this crazy man is.  He has to have money to follow us. We need to get him before he gets you. I am not going to sit here and wait for something to happen to you. I won’t let him take over this tour.  I’m calling Dan right now. He should be in the office. This will work.”


Brian looked at Justin and knew there was no arguing with him and maybe he was right.  How long could this go on?


Before they went to bed, they had the basics figured out and Dan was flying in as soon as he could get it arranged.  This would work. It had to.



Eighteen hours later, a small group of men and women met in a private room in the hotel.  In a couple hours Justin would have to be at the Galleria and over Brian’s strong protest, Brian was not allowed to go with him.  He was to stay in his hotel room with Dan. They had realized the stalker may know what Dan looked like after being in Mexico so Dan was running the plan in the background. There would be three undercover agents at the show watching Justin carefully and Dan and Marcus were in charge of keeping Brian at the hotel and relatively calm. Marcus came along for moral support and they hoped to take a few days off after it was over. If nothing else they had a couple nights in a Spanish hotel and a couple long plane rides. He felt sure Justin would be fine.  He wished Brian would worry half as much about himself as he did his husband. 


Marcus and Dan tried to distract Brian.  They watched a movie first but about halfway through Dan and Marcus got distracted.  As they kissed on the sofa, Brian drank several shots and then got up, wandering to the balcony doors.  He started opening it to step outside and Dan nearly tackled him. 


“What the hell are you doing?” Dan pushed him away from the door. “Do you want to be a sitting duck?”


“Well, I was out there yesterday throwing your T shirt into the street.”


“How much have you had to drink?  I wasn’t even here, how could you have my shirt?”


“Well, I kind of let myself into your place in New York and my shirt was wet so I took one of your T shirts.  Well, you know how crazy Justin was. I had pulled it on when we got off the plane yesterday and he ripped it off my body and I threw it off the balcony.”


Dan glared at Marcus when he heard him laughing behind them. Brian walked over and put his arms around Marcus, “If I stay by you he won’t kill me when I tell him what shirt it was.” 


“Please, don’t tell me it was one of my…”


“Sorry, but I always liked those.  Justin said he was buying me a couple dozen so I will replace it.” Brian, without thinking about what he was doing, draped his arms around Marcus standing in front of him.


“Kinney,” Dan said with a smile on his face but a threat in his voice, “you might want to get your hands off my husband.”  


Brian put his hands up and stepped back. “As adorable as he is, Dan, I can’t handle my own, I don’t need yours, too.” 


Dan possessively took Marcus in his arms.  He kissed him and then kept one arm around his waist.  Dan’s phone pinged and he looked at it. “Everything is going well.  Two agents will escort Justin home in about an hour. They will let me know when they are on their way.  Marcus had moved behind Dan and his hands had made their way around his waist and slipped his hands into the waistband. “Oh, god.”  Dan said as Marcus began to stroke him. Dan leaned backwards. Marcus began to kiss his neck.


“Hell, just go to your room.  I’m drunk and horny and alone.”


“And how many nights did I watch you and Justin nearly fuck in front of me.  I actually think you did fuck in front of me a couple times.”


“Well, you weren’t alone all the time. I seem to remember a night with….” Brian stopped.  He didn’t want to do anything to spoil the mood for Dan and Marcus. He wasn’t that drunk.  “I have an idea. How would the two of you like to spend some time to Ibiza? We are going there for a few days at the end of the tour but it is just sitting there.  Let me contact Maria and Luke.”


“We didn’t really pack for that kind of weather.”


“Hell, you only have to wear clothes as much as you want and we have clothes in the closets.  You could easily find something to wear.”


Marcus began sucking on Dan’s earlobe.  “I think my husband is saying yes. Thank you.”


Dan turned to face Marcus and slid one leg between Marcus’. He began to rub his thigh on Marcus’ crotch and Marcus clung to his neck.


Brian downed a double as he waited for Justin.  Finally, Dan’s phone sounded again and he pulled himself away from Marcus enough to look at it.  “They will be here in ten minutes.”


“Go to your room before you are sharing the same pants.  I promise to …” Brian’s phone pinged and instantly, Dan was on alert.    The message said, ‘I looked for you tonight.’ “FUCK,” Brian shouted as he threw his phone to Dan. “Where is Justin?  Look at your fuckin’ phone and tell me where he is.”


Dan looked at his phone and his tracker showed Justin walking into the hotel.  “Brian, he should be coming up on the elevator right now.” 


Brian rushed to the door but Marcus predicted his movements and had placed himself there.  “Move, Marcus, or I will move you.”  


“Brian, he will be here in a minute.  If the stalker followed him you’d be playing right into his hands.”


By now Dan was standing right behind Brian and guided him away from the door, “My gorgeous, brilliant husband is right.” He winked at Marcus.  “If you went downstairs right now, you’d be putting yourself in unnecessary danger. He has two agents with him.” He placed a hand on Brian’s shoulder, “Don’t make me grab you by your balls to keep you here.”


Brian shrugged Dan’s hand away, “Touch me and you’re dead.”  


Dan put his arm around Marcus and opened the suite door, “We’ll wait in the hall.  Don’t leave this room without me or one of my guys.” They stepped out and shut the door behind them.


It was only seconds before Brian heard soft voices and then the door opened and Justin walked into Brian’s arms.  “I hear you have been a horrible client tonight.” Justin felt Brian shaking in his arms. “Oh, Bri, I am fine.” One of his hands went to the back of Brian’s neck while the other wrapped around his waist, pulling Brian tightly against him.  “This is why tomorrow night is necessary. You can’t live like this,” he looked up into his eyes and then kissed him so gently and with so much love Brian’s tension left his body and he clung to Justin.


“I just couldn’t think about anything else.  I hate being away from you when I know you are in danger.”


“But, Baby, you’re the one in danger and I would feel the same if you put yourself out there when you don’t have to.  All the flyers are out about the signing party tomorrow. Hopefully he will take the bait. I don’t think he is that smart. I think he will fall for it. Oh, I ordered dinner and we have about half an hour. I can think of something to do while we wait. ”  Justin brought his lips back to Brian’s, “I love you so much. Nothing can happen to you. We have a grandbaby that needs to know her papa,” Justin kissed his chin. ”We have a daughter I can’t deal with alone,” he kissed his nose. “You have a husband that is not ready to stop exploring your body.”  Justin kissed him and then led Brian to the sofa. Justin curled up against Brian and the next 30 minutes they kissed and touched, nothing rushed, nothing aggressive. They just loved each other.


By the time room service knocked on the door, both men were very relaxed and very hungry, both for the food and each other.  Justin had ordered a steak salad and a shrimp stir fry for them along with tiramisu for dessert. They sat by the small table in their suite and  shared the dishes. Justin reached over and pulled Brian’s shirt off. He then stuck his finger in the creamy dessert and smeared it across Brian’s chest.  He then followed the trail with his tongue. He stopped at Brian’s nipple for a couple seconds. Brian reached over and unbuttoned Justin’s shirt. After pulling it out of his pants he took the shirt off carefully. He then stuck his finger in the mousse and drug his finger from below Justin’s  ear to the hollow of his neck. Brian gently started under his chin and ran his tongue back toward Justin’s ear. A shiver ran down Justin’s spine. Brian kept kissing Justin in that tender spot while his hand found the dessert again. This time he pulled the coffee flavored treat from the sternum to the navel. Brian dropped to his knees and, moving between his legs his mouth traveled down Justin’s body. He spent enough time on the belly button to make Justin moan. 


Justin stood up and tried to pull Brian to his feet but before he managed it, Brian had his pants down around his ankles. After stepping out of them, Justin pulled Brian to his feet and, picking up the dessert, led Brian to the bed. Standing nude, he picked up the spoon and put a big bite of the treat on it.  He then fed it to Brian and then claimed his mouth taking some of the dessert from him. Brian hummed deep in his throat as Justin’s tongue flicked in and out of his mouth.  


Brian undid his pants and dropped them to the floor along with his briefs. He then picked up the dish and ran his erection through the remainder of it.  He pushed Justin onto the bed and then putting his knees on the bed he pressed Justin onto the mattress and slowly moved his cock to meet with Justin’s mouth.  Justin greedily took it in. Brian did pushups as his erection went in and out of Justin’s greedy mouth.


Brian stopped and moved away. Justin instinctively turned over and put his knees under him as Brian first moved his finger over the opening and then began to enter him.  Justin pushed backward forcing Brian to enter him more quickly. After several thrusts Brian pulled Justin up so he was pressed tightly against his chest. Brian’s hand then encased Justin’s erection and began to move his hand and body simultaneously. Justin’s head dropped back onto Brian’s shoulder as he climaxed with a cry.  He contracted around Brian causing him to cum. Still connected, they dropped to the bed.


“And that is why I will protect you with my life.  I couldn’t live without you.” Justin snuggled back, causing Brian to go in further again.  Brian’s phone rang behind and he knew it was Brinn.


“I can reach the phone.  Don’t move. He moved even closer to Justin, burying himself as deep as possible as Justin grabbed the phone.  He answered it on speaker. “Hi Brinny,”


“Hi, Daddy. Is Dad there?  Put on your video chat.” Justin carefully aimed the phone at their faces and pressed the button.  “There you are. You don’t have clothes on, do you?”


“Brinn, it is after midnight and we are in bed.” Brian said 


“Oh, I’m sorry.  I forgot about the time difference.  I just wanted to tell you I just finished tests and they said I did really good.  I just wanted to tell you.” Brinn’s voice got soft and her lip quivered a bit. “I really like school but I miss you both so much.  I just need a hug.”


“Oh, Sweetheart, we would love to have a hug from you, too.  Did you have fun with Grandma last weekend and Tuc?

“I did,” she took a deep breath  “And John is bringing Jonna on the plane when he comes to pick me up. I will get to see Peter and Becca and Clay and Claire, too.” Brinn’s face was again cheerful.  “Grandma is flying out to be with Aunt Molly until she has her baby. The baby will be here soon. And I talked to Taylor and Shelby today. Gus was working.” Brian did his best to keep his head still but he began to move in Justin ever so slightly. Justin rolled his eyes. 


“I’m sorry , Daddy, I should let you go to sleep. You can’t even focus and probably have a busy day tomorrow.”


“We love you, Brinny and we will talk to you soon.”


“Bye, Daddies,” Brinn hung up and shook her head. Outloud to herself she said, “They could just tell me I interrupted them having sex.” She looked at her emails and noticed one she didn’t recognised.  It said, ‘Tia, I hope I have this right. I have been looking for you. Please let me know I have my girl.’


Brinn smiled a little.  “Hi, Mom. How is Colorado?  I am enjoying New York City. Can’t wait to see you again. Love, Tia Brinn.


Tina cheered when she saw the quick response.  She found her daughter. Tia was in New York City.  She went online and found airline tickets. She was going to see her soon. She didn’t care how long it took her to see her.


Brian and Justin slept in late and at 1:00 pm Marcus and Dan brought up a basket of lunch to eat in Brian and Justin’s suite.   Brian was getting a little stir crazy. He hadn’t been out of the room for around 24 hours now. They reviewed the plans as they ate and then it was time to dress.  Dan tried to convince Brian to wear a bulletproof vest. “Brian, I really wish you would…”


“I am not going to wear one.  You don’t have one for Justin and besides that, how am I supposed to hide it?  It would make me far bigger than I am.”


“And of course your figure is far more important than your life! You asshole,” Justin said kissing his cheek.  We better get dressed so we can get to the Galleria early enough. “Dan, why don’t you two go ahead. You need to be far sneakier than us.  We want them to know we are there. We won’t leave our room without an agent with us, I promise.”


The men all exchanged hugs and Dan said, “This is going to work.  I just feel that this guy is going to fall for it.”


Brian and Justin changed without talking, both deep in their own thoughts.  As they finished in front of the bathroom mirror, Justin put a little makeup on Brian’s still tinted eye, “Bri, you have to be careful.  You have to think about you first. This maniac is after you for some unknown reason. Let us worry about you for once.” A tear formed in the corner of Justin’s eye.  “I would never forgive myself if something, if anything happens to you. I love you, Darling.” He wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck and hugged him tight. “I need to hear you say you will think of yourself first, that’s what’s best for me.”


Brian moved so he could look Justin in the eyes.  “I promise I will watch out for me and let you watch out for you.”  He leaned down and gently kissed the love of his life. I plan to be a crotchety old man with you. I love you,too, Sunshine. Let’s go do this.”


An agent arrived at their door and walked them town to the car where he joined the driver.  Within 15 minutes they were inside the studio with Marcus and Dan. Both men wore ear pieces and a mic just so it was easier to track them if they somehow got separated they could direct the agents over the mic.  A table was set up for Justin to sit at while Brian was expected to spend most of his time behind Justin in a small visiting area. He was supposed to be answering questions about his famous husband.


They were well into the second hour and the crowd was starting to thin a bit when Brian and Justin heard Dan’s voice in their ear, “I don’t see anything do you?” Knowing they were on camera both men slightly shook their heads. Brian finished up a conversation with a young woman who was flirting with him shamelessly when the ear piece was filled with static and then cleared up.  He ducked around the corner to check a message that came in while he was talking to her and figured it was Ted who was in the middle of the workday. At that moment there was an arm around his neck and the feel of cold metal was on his neck.


Dan wasn’t sure what was going on.  He was unable to hear the voices outside.  This made him nervous but it did happen. He decided to reset everything.  That usually fixed a bug in the system. “Marcus, do you mind going out and let the agents know we are having sound trouble and to move in a little closer.  


“Of course, Darling Dan,” he kissed him and before he realized it he had tripped and was sitting on Dan’s lap. They laughed and kissed once more before Marcus slipped out of the room.  


Justin had seen Brian disappear around the corner and didn’t notice any of the agents following him.  He stood, excusing himself to the next person in line saying he would be right back. As he approached the corner he had seen Brian go around and stopped to listen.  He heard Brian’s voice sounding very calm saying, “Hey, I wondered when you would appear. Who are you? What’s your problem with me?”


“I knew you didn’t have a clue.  You would be too selfish to realize what you did to a whole family.  You have ruined my life! All of our lives!”


It took a few seconds for him to recognize the voice, well not this voice but one very similar. “So you are Keegan’s son?  Kameron, isn’t it?”


“Ya….”


As soon as Justin could tell Brian was in distress his emotions, not his brain took over.  Instead of going to find one of the agents he walked around the corner. “Kam? It’s Kam right?”  Justin took both Brian and Kam by surprise. Brian glared at Justin while Justin looked at the blade at Brian’s neck.  


“Kam, you don’t want to hurt him.  If you really want to hurt the guy who got your dad you need to hurt me.”  Justin saw a small trickle of blood on Brian’s neck where the knife had nicked him.  “Kam, I’m the one who set your dad up. I’m the one who got him locked up. Brian was willing to go along with it.  He probably liked screwing your dad. He is good looking.” Justin watched Kam loosen his grip. He taunted, “Come get me.  I’m the one you want. I know I would have a go at your dad if I was given a chance.” 


Dan had trouble getting the system back up but when he did he heard Brian and Justin were in trouble.  They were not on the cameras at all. He looked for the agents and saw Marcus talking to one of the agents, “Where are the targets?” he yelled in the mic.  “Who the hell has eyes on them?” The agents started to scramble.


Kam had put the knife against Brian’s neck again.  “You’re right. Get your ass over here. NOW.”


Brian started to talk, “Sunshine, don’t…” the knife drew blood and Brian stopped talking.


“I’m right here,” Justin walked slowly to fill the gap between them. “You look like your father. Since I never had your dad, maybe I can have your young ass,” Justin was making him angry. Kam was starting to shake with anger.  Just as Justin got in arms reach of Kam everything happened at once. Two agents came around the corner surprising Kam who lunged at Justin, the knife moving through the air and Kam made contact with Justin just as they were both tackled by the agents.


“Sunshine!”  Brian called out as he saw the weapon make connection with Justin just as they fell.