- Text Size +

Chapter 3


“Sunshine, oh god, Justin,” Brian scrambled over to him.  The agents had pulled Kameron McCarty away from Justin and Brian dropped next to him.   Justin lay unconscious on the pavement, a puddle of blood turning his blond hair red. There was also a gash on his side.  By now Marcus was beside them and stripping off his shirt. He ripped it into two pieces, giving Brian one piece of it.  


“Hold this on his head.  Press it firm.” Marcus pressed the piece he had  Justin’s side. It was only another couple of seconds before Justin started stirring just as they heard a siren coming closer.


“Sunshine, can you hear me?” Brian bent over and kissed him.


“Ya, are you hurt?  Are you Ok?” Justin asked as he reached up to touch Brian’s face but then cringed as he stretched his injured side, bringing his arm back to his side.  


“Don’t move.  We don’t know how bad you’re hurt.” Marcus said.


“What were you thinking you little, asshole?  Why did you do that?” Brian questioned as he stroked Justin’s cheek.  He forgot about his own injury until his blood dropped onto Justin’s shirt. He brought his hand up to his own neck and pressed the collar of his shirt against it.  


By now the paramedics had arrived at their sides and moved Marcus and Brian.  Brian finally realized Kam was still standing off to the side. He jumped to his feet and lunged at him but Dan caught him.  “Brian, you need to focus on Justin and your own injury. I have a place to keep him until we get the two of you fixed up and then we will talk.  Now go with him.”


Justin was loaded into the back of the ambulance and Brian climbed in with him.  As they moved toward the hospital Justin reached for Brian’s hand. “Baby, I am fine.”


“I have been in the back of one of these too often with you,” Brian’s fingers ran through the uninjured side of his head.


“Sir, please hold this on your neck.  You are dripping.” Brian was handed a bandage that he pressed against his wound.  He realized it was throbbing now.


Justin was answering all the questions he was being asked which made Brian feel a little better. He took Justin’s hand and brought it to his mouth and kissed the palm gently.  He held it there until the ambulance stopped and the doors opened. They rolled Justin into the hospital but at that point Brian was guided into a separate room from Justin. 


“I want to go with him!”


“I’m sorry, sir, but you need treatment yourself.  As soon as we look you over you may join your friend,” a nurse said.


“But..” Just as Brian started to protest, he saw Marcus in the hall.  “Marcus, go find Justin. Stay with him.”


“On it, Brian.  I’ll stay with him.”  Marcus sprinted down the hall on a mission.  


The nurse started cleaning his wound.   “I am not a doctor but I don’t think you will need stitches.  I think we will be able to close that with a few butterfly bandages.”  The doctor walked in and began his evaluation.



Marcus looked in rooms until he found Justin and he rushed in.  An elderly man in a white coat was examining him. He grabbed his hand and held onto it tightly. “Brian.  How is Brian?” Justin asked as he was being examined.  


“He’ll be fine.  They are patching him up right now.” Justin squeezed Marcus’ hand tightly as the doctor gave him the first shot to numb his side. It was followed by several more and then the doctor began putting sutures in the three inch gash.  


“You were very lucky, young man,” the doctor said in a thick Spanish accent.  I am just putting the stitches in because it is in a spot that gets stressed often.  I will look at your head more thoroughly. It appears you have had injuries to your head before.”


“Yes, 20 years ago I was hit with a baseball bat and then a few  years ago I had some scar tissue removed.”  


“Well, it has stopped bleeding,” he said as he finished up Justin’s side.  “We will send you for a scan. It is a good sign that you haven’t had any seizures.  I am guessing you have had those before?”


“Ya, before the last surgery but  I feel fine.”


Marcus squeezed his hand and kissed Justin’s cheek.  “I am going to go check on Brian. I am sure he is going crazy.”  Marcus had a feeling Justin would be more comfortable without him there.  


“Mr. Taylor, I have to admit I am concerned but you are functioning well and by now if you had a brain bleed, you would be having trouble but I still want to make sure you don’t have a slow leak.  You were very fortunate with your side, hopefully you will have the same fortune with your head.”


Marcus found Brian just coming out of an exam room.  His neck had a white bandage on it. “Are you all right, Brian?”


“I will be as soon as I see Justin. Where is he?”


Marcus just pointed and walked to the  waiting room while Brian rushed to the door he indicated.  He took a deep breath and walked in. Justin saw who it was and stretched out his hand. “Thank god, you’re all right, Baby.” Justin pulled him close and kissed him.   “I was so scared when I saw he had a knife to your neck. Did you need stitches?” 


“No, I’m fine, but how are you?”  He looked at Justin’s side and saw the fresh stitches.  “Doc, is he really alright?”


“And you are?”


Justin spoke up because he was worried how Brian might respond, “This is my husband, sir.”  He has been with me since I was injured the first time.”


The look on Brian’s face showed the doctor how worried he was.  “Did I hear them call you Brian?”


“Yes.”


“Brian, I don’t expect to find anything but we are going to do a scan to make sure there isn’t a slow bleed in his brain.” The doctor reached and took their joined hands in his, let me go check if they are ready for you and give you a few minutes alone. If we find something, we will discuss the options.”


Brian gently leaned over Justin and ever so gently traced the bandage on his side. “I am so angry with you I don’t know how….I….you provoked…..,” tears rolled down his cheeks.  “If he would have caught you an inch further over…” Justin wiped his tears away. “I can’t raise her alone either.”


Justin brought Brian’s mouth to his own, “We are both fine.  It was the tackle that took me by surprise. That’s when I hit my head.  What time is it? I have to be at the show….”


“The hell you do.  Your agent is already working on getting the next week off.  You will just give up one day at each stop and we are going to Ibiza now instead of later.  The four of us are going to spend about five days there.”


An orderly walked in and helped Justin into a wheelchair. “Sir. you will need to wait in the waiting room. It will be about an hour.”  with that Brian gave Justin a kiss and he disappeared down the hall.


Brian walked into the waiting room and Marcus came over and guided Brian to a seat.  “He’s getting the scan now.” Marcus wrapped his arms around him and Brian laid his head on Marcus’ shoulder and Marcus kissed his forehead.  Do you want me to call Gus? He should know.”


“Let’s wait until we have Justin’s results.”  Brian said as he let Marcus hold him. “It will be about an hour.”  


“Justin’s tough,”  Dan said as he walked up.  Instinctually, Brian jumped up and moved into Dan’s arms.  Dan held his old friend trying to read Marcus’ look. What are we waiting an hour for?”


Marcus spoke up, “They stitched up his side.  It was superfisial and now they are doing a scan just to verify that there is no bleeding on the brain but they are sure there isn’t.” Dan and Brian sat down next to Marcus.  Dan draped an arm around Brian but resting his hand on Marcus’ shoulder. Marcus rested his hand on Dan’s.


“Where is that scumbag?”


“He is locked up at the American embassy.  I have someone working on getting permission to take him back to the U.S. and have him prosecuted, if that’s what you want.”


“You sound like you don’t think he should be punished,” Brian looked at Dan with surprise.


“Oh, he has to be punished but I am not sure jail is where he belongs.  When he saw you in Mexico it was just by chance. He recognized you and instinctively struck out at you. It was his 18th birthday party.  He said he had been drinking all day. Through your phone, he said it wasn’t hard to get into it, he got some information which led him to this tour.  I think we need to learn more about this kid and then you can decide what to do with him.”


“I know I offered the Villa in Ibiza.  Do you mind if you have company?” Brian looked at Dan and then at Marcus.


“Brian, it’s your house.  Of course you are welcome to join us.”  Marcus smiled at him.


“That is if the scan comes out clear.” Brian dropped his head on Dan’s shoulder. Almost too softly to hear, Brian said, “I just can’t do this again.”  Dan’s arms tightened around him as they waited. “If anything happens to Justin, that kid is going to disappear.” The tone of his voice made Marcus shiver and Dan to worry.  He had no doubt Brian could make that happen.



Shelby and Gus drove into town with Taylor cooing in her carseat.  “Molly is getting really uncomfortable. It is good that Jenn arrived today. She will stay with Paul when it is time for the hospital.”


“I was thinking maybe we should start working on number two.” He smiled over her with an extra spark in his eye.


“Gus you are so bad.  Taylor’s not even three months old?”


 “Well, that’s true but maybe we could practice a little more often?”


“I’m sorry, Gussy.  I am just so exhausted by the time I get in bed and half the time we aren’t even in the same room because I fall asleep in the nursery.”


“Maybe Jenn can give you an early birthday present and watch Taylor tomorrow night for us.” Shelby reached over and moved her hand into his lap. “Unless Molly has the baby, of course.”


Gus’ eyes were rolling back as Shelby’s fingers worked their magic.  “I will build Jenn a house if she will watch Taylor at the main house tomorrow.”



As the women finished the meal the men were on children duty.   Taylor slept while Tyler and Gus sat on the floor building towers with wooden blocks so Paul could knock them down.”


“So how are your dads going?  Have you heard from them the last couple hours? I was wondering how the tests turned out but everything must be fine or you would have said something.”  Tyler asked as he added another block.


Gus looked at him questioning, “What the hell are you talking about?”


“Hell, hell, hell,” Paul mimicked.


“Ah, crap,” Tyler wanted to say something else but Paul already was using a new word.  “I thought they would have called you.”


“Talk!” Gus ordered.


“The stalker that mugged Brian in Mexico and then texted a few times? He has been following them on the tour.  They caught him last night but both your dads had some injuries but Dan didn’t think they were serious.”


By now Gus was on his feet and calling Brian’s number.  It rang twice before Brian’s voice came on the line. “Hey Sonny Boy, I …..”


“Are you alright?  Is Dad alright?”


“How did you...Tyler.”


“Yes, we are at Tyler and Molly’s and Jenn is here. How dare you not tell me you were being threatened again? Is Dad alright? You obviously are.”


“Gus, I was going to call you as soon as Justin was done with tests.” The doctor walked into the waiting room.  “Gus, I am putting you on speaker. The doctor just walked in with your dad’s results. Without realizing what he was doing, Gus picked up his daughter and held her close while listening on the phone.


A voice with a thick Spanish accent said, “Everything is clear.  Mr. Taylor will be ready to go in about half an hour.”


Brian’s voice said, “Oh, thank you.” Brian let out a loud sigh Gus could hear over the phone.


“Gus, did you hear that?  Your dad is fine. I really was planning on calling you as soon as I got that word.”


“You couldn’t have told me you were in danger the whole time? I am not a child.  I am a grown man with a family of my own.”


“Gus, I can’t …..I’m sorry.  I promise to call you once we get your dad out of here.  We are going to Ibiza for a few days. I promise to call you as soon as we get there.  Just know we are both fine and I will give you details next time we talk.”


“Tell Dad we love him and call me as soon as you can. Pops, I love you,” Brian could hear Taylor making soft baby sounds as the line went dead.  


Gus dropped the phone into the crib and held Taylor tightly in his arms as tears sprang to his eyes. Tyler picked Paul up and left the room.  He found the women in the kitchen and looked at Shelby. “Why don’t you go check on your husband.” Shelby gave him an odd look but left to find Gus.  


Walking into Paul’s room, Shelby saw tears on Gus’ cheeks as he cuddled their daughters. “Gus, what is it?  What happened?”


Gus pulled her to him. “I don’t know details but my dads were attacked and injured in Spain.  I just talked to Pops and they are both going to be fine but….. They didn’t even tell me there was a threat again. They still treat me like a child.”  Shelby gently took a squirming Taylor from her daddy and laid her in the crib ready for the new baby and then took Gus in her arms. She didn’t say anything.  She just held him.


A few minutes later there was a soft knock on the door and Tyler popped his head in.  “Dinner is ready. Everything Ok?”


“Do Molly and Jenn know anything?”  Gus asked as he wiped his cheeks.


“No, I thought we would tell them at dinner.  Is Justin…”


“I heard the doctor tell them that he was fine. I swear I will kill them myself if they do this again to me.  Did I hear Dan’s voice?”


“Yes, he and Marcus flew out there to help once they knew there was a real threat.  I hadn’t talked to you since. Gus, I had no idea…”


“Tyler I know.” Gus kissed Shelby and looked at Taylor who had fallen asleep in the crib.


“Just leave her there.” Tyler gestured to the sleeping baby. “You can have both hands to eat.”


The three walked back to the dining room and as they passed the food around Tyler and Gus gave the bare details which was really all they had.  Someone tried to hurt Brian and Justin ended up with a few stitches but nothing serious. Gus promised to fill them in when he heard back from them tomorrow.


Then Gus turned to Jenn, “Grandma Jenn,” he winked at her.


“Gus Kinney, the only time you call me that you want something from me,” she laughed a little as she smiled at him.


“I know you are here to help Molly but if she doesn’t  need you tomorrow evening how would you like to watch one of the most beautiful babies in the world so Shelby and I could have a little time for romance.  It’s been a long time since we have had a night alone.”


Jenn smiled at this young man she thought of as a grandson.  “I will be there at noon tomorrow? As long as Molly doesn’t have anything going on, I will sleep at Justin and Brian’s house with that sweet daughter of yours.  I look forward to getting to know her better and let her get to know her grandma. I can’t bear to say great grandma.”


“Thank you, Jenn.  We love her to death but we miss each other.” Shelby said as she felt Gus’ hand high on her thigh with his fingers stroking her crotch. “I will make sure there is plenty of food in the fridge for your evening.”  


“Don’t put yourself out.  I can bring something along.”  Just then Taylor’s soft cries came from the other room.  “I will go get her right now. Come here, Paul. I think you could use a dry diaper yourself.”


Shelby was starting to have problems thinking straight right now as Gus knew she was fighting not to orgasm at the table.   Tyler and Molly looked on with some humor.


“You know, it has been a long while since I felt like she is right now.” Molly said as she struggled to kiss her husband around her own daughter. Tyler accommodated her by sliding his hand up her skirt and he ran his finger along the silky material.  Molly started laughing. “Our daughter is having none of that. If she kicks my bladder any harder doubt I will make it to the bathroom.” He helped her to her feet and walked her toward the bathroom.  


Gus clamped his mouth on Shelby’s as she orgasmed under the skill of his hand. Five minutes later everyone returned to the table, including Taylor, and Gus sat with an arm around his wife.  After they had some dessert in the living room, along with some coffee, Gus collected his small family and after goodbyes they headed home.



Brian, Justin, Dan, and Marcus had checked out of their rooms and went to the airport.  Soon they were landing in Ibiza and on the road toward the villa. Dan and Marcus watched their surroundings as Brian drove a jeep up to the villa.  Luke, the caretaker, had left it for them at the terminal. The view was spectacular and romantic along the way and by the time they arrived at the villa Marcus and Dan were ready for time alone.  Brian showed them to their room and then went to find Justin in their room. Justin was laying on the bed as Brian brought their bags into the room and laid down next to him.


“Sunshine, is something wrong?”  


“I just have a headache and, god I’m getting old, I’m tired.”


“You are not old, you are injured and your body needs time to heal and that is why we are here but I am hoping you will be able to….” Brian brought his mouth to Justin’s and he felt Justin melt against him.  “I don’t think you are ready for what you think you are. The doctor put the stitches in because he was afraid of the strain you would put on your side. I don’t want to be the cause of the strain.”


“I just want to  feel your skin against mine.” Justin ran his finger along the bandage on Brian’s neck and gently placed a kiss on it.  “Does it hurt?”  


“No.” Brian ran his hand along Justin’s bandage and he flinched, “Ok, so it is still a bit tender but so are you.” Justin started kissing Brian’s neck.  “Now, get rid of your shirt so I can feast on that gorgeous chest and while you’re at it, get rid of the pants. I might like to feast on something lower also.”


“Sit up and let me help with your clothes.” Brian made quick work of Justin’s clothes and then his own. Laying naked together Justin slowly sampled the taste of Brian’s skin.  Ever so slowly he worked his way down and when he moved low enough his hand moved between Brian’s legs as his hand stroked the tender skin his scrotum and bud. Just as his mouth went around Brian they heard a cry come from the other side of the house as Dan reached the ultimate pleasure.  Brian came as he heard his friend.


Justin moved back up to Brian’s mouth and kissed him.  “Was Dan a good lover?”


“Sunshine, why do you ask something like that?”


“Obviously him cumming made you cum quicker than I expected.” Justin looked him in the amber eyes. “I am not angry.   Maybe I’m curious.”


Brian tensed up, “You can be curious all you want. You will never…..”


“I sometimes worry we will get tired of each other.  No, that’s not right. I am worried we will just want a change.  Maybe if we just play with them once in a while….”


“Well, Marcus must be good if you want to get back to him so badly.” Brian sat up and turned his stiff back to him.


“He is.  He is excellent and he was better after the weekend I spent with him. But Brian, you know my heart is forever yours.  I just think maybe we could play a bit. Please, Brian,” his mouth ran up Brian’s back as his arms wrapped around his waist.  He found what he was looking for as his teeth drug against Brian’s earlobe. “I’ll love you forever, as you will, but if we want to play I think it is good to do it with people we trust and we know they are as committed to each other as we are. They are both very sexy men.  We could do a lot worse.”


Brian’s back had loosened a bit as Justin talked softly.  He finally said, “I want to be buried in you. Do you think you are up to it?”


“Just be really gentle. I’m afraid if I move too much I could rip out my stitches.”


Brian moved behind Justin and slowly forced his way inside him.  He was very gentle, and as he moved very carefully he loved the feel of Justin tightening around him.  The next twenty minutes Brian stayed deep in his depths until he thrust a couple more times, filling him.



There was a soft knock on the door, “Senores, por favor, a minute?”  It was Maria’s voice.


“Maria, we will be down in a un momentos por favor.” Brian said as he kissed Justin’s neck once more and then pulled out. “No one fits me like you do but maybe you’re right.  Close friends may make the best playmates but if either of us want to stop it will stop and no one enters that ass but me.”


“I know I don’t have to say that to you.  I am one of the very few that has ever entered yours.”


They both stood up and put on robes.  Maria was used to seeing them walk around that way.  “Hola, Maria, como estas?”


“Oh, bien, Mr. Brian. Hola, Mr. Justin.”  Justin kissed her cheek. Maria’s English was broken but she told them she was leaving for the day and explained what needed to be done to complete dinner whenever they were ready for it.


Shortly after Maria left,  Dan and Marcus came out of their room and found Brian and Justin out on the deck. It was a warm afternoon and Brian and Justin laid naked on one of the double lounges.  Marcus started shedding his clothes immediately and Dan followed suit. Brian strode into the pool and Dan followed him. Marcus started sitting down on a nearby lounger but Justin patted the space next to him.  


“Come here.  I’ll only bite if you want me to,” Justin said as his hand landed on Marcus’ chest and moved over to his arm and linked his fingers. He kissed Marcus on the cheek as he curled up to him.  


Dan looked over at Marcus and Justin.  “Those two are looking pretty cozy.”


“Does that bother you?” Brian questioned as his hand landed on the small of Dan’s back and then slid down onto his ass and then Brian’s finger slid down the valley between his cheeks. Dan’s eyes got big and he looked at Brian who then went on as if nothing happened.  Brian moved through the water to the other side of the pool.


Marcus turned to face Justin, “This place is so beautiful.  I feel so relaxed already.” He gently reached out and touched Justin’s bandage, “Does it hurt much?”


“Well, when we made love I have to be very careful but god, look at our husbands, I need him so much, pain would be worth having him buried in me.” Marcus’ eyes were big. “I am sure you feel the same about Dan. I am sure he is an amazing lover.”


Marcus blushed, “Oh he is. I mean I have only been with you and him and nothing personal but ...he is so amazing.”


“I would hope he was better for you or you married the wrong guy.  I have been with a lot of guys and I can’t imagine committing to anyone but Brian but that doesn’t mean I can’t look and even touch once in a while.”  Justin climbed over Marcus rather than walk around the lounger, making sure he slid his cock over Marcus’. “I’m going to start dinner.” he brushed a kiss on Marcus’ mouth and to his surprise Marcus caught his head and deepened the kiss. Justin smiled as he walked into the house.


Dan and Brian had been sitting on the steps of the pool and Dan looked at Brian, “Did my husband just kiss your husband?” 


“Dan, they kiss all the time.”


“Not like that they don’t.”


“Normally they kiss like this,” Brian gave Dan a quick friendly kiss.  “Do you mean they kissed like this?” Brian pulled Dan close and gave him a long, lingering kiss. Dan instinctively moved next to Brian and then he caught himself and realized Marcus was probably watching them.  He jumped up and climbed out of the pool, dropping into Justin’s spot and pulling Marcus close. Marcus immediately propped his leg over top of Dan’s leg and pulled him even closer.


Brian got out of the pool and slapped Marcus’ bare ass as he walked into the villa.  “What has gotten into those two?” Marcus said as he began to rock his pelvis against Dan’s.


“I’m sorry, but I can’t seem to pay attention to your question when you are doing that to me.” Dan rolled on top of Marcus. “I think Brian and Justin are not so subtly asking if we want to play with them.” Dan gently rocked his body against Marcus and with no more than the friction of their skin together they both climaxed as Dan lay half on and half off of Marcus.  After a few moments Dan got up and pulled Marcus up. “Let’s take a dip to clean off.”  


Once in the water they still clung to each other.  “Do you really think Brian and Justin are planning something?”  Marcus asked.


“I do.  I think they are wondering if we are interested in playing.  You and I have never talked about it. I mean I would never consider it with anyone other than those two.”  Dan ran his hand down Marcus’ back. “For some reason I think I know your answer. You are game if I am. Am I right?”


“Dan, you know you are my life and I love you more than I even knew was possible but I don’t have problem with experimenting with those two.”


“Let’s go in and get dressed for dinner.  It’s getting chilly out here anyway. We will know soon enough what is up with those two.”



“Do you think we scared them off already?” Justin asked as he got dressed.  


“I think they are both a little confused.” Brian came up behind him and wrapped his arms around him. Justin turned to kiss him but cried out at the sharp pain in his side. “Oh, Sunshine,” Brian circled around to stand in front of Justin and kissed him.  “Is it still bad?”


“My head feels normal again as long as I don’t touch the spot.  I just have to remember the stitches will pull and when they do it still hurts like hell.” Brian dropped to the bed and pulled Justin to him.  He kissed the bandage and then his mouth landed on his navel and then he began and undo Justin’s fly.


“No, I need to go check on dinner.  I also really am tired, Baby. I’m sorry.”


“You don’t have to be sorry.” He helped Justin get his shirt on over his head and then kissed him once more. “I love you, Sunshine.”


“I love you, too. Why don’t you call our son and tell him details.  He will be up by now and furious if we don’t call soon. I need to check dinner.”



“Pops, what took you so long to call back?”


“We waited until you were up for the day.”


“Pops, we never sleep at night.  Your granddaughter is just like you and is a party animal,”  Gus laughed. “So you and Dad are alright?”


“Mine was just a scratch.  Your dad will be fine but the stitches are giving him a little pain.  Thankfully it is nothing serious. How is our sweetheart?”


“Other than her nocturnal habits she is perfect. Her grandma Jenn is coming over around noon and giving Shelby and I 24 hours of blissful adult time.  I am thinking the first twelve hours we will spend sleeping and the second twelve, I don’t think I have to specify what else has been lacking in our lives.”


“Gus, we love you.  Let us know when Molly goes into labor and we will see you in New York in a few weeks.”


“Bye, Pops.  We love you, too, and try to stay out of trouble this time.”  Gus heard Brian laugh as he hung up. “A child should not have to worry about his parents getting in trouble but my dads are out on a tour like this, I worry.”  He moved over a bit and watched Shelby breastfeeding Taylor. “Hey, kid, save some of that for me.” Gus moved down and took the free breast in his mouth sending a shiver through Shelby’s entire body.


“You can’t imagine how that feels. My whole body feels the let down of milk for the two I love the most.”  


“Let’s try another new feeling,” Gus said as he moved lower on her body leaving a trail of kisses to the V at the top of her legs.  He buried his face in her, first just licking the outer lips and then blowing on the damp skin.


Shelby’s mind was shattering. She couldn’t concentrate on anything.  She just clung to a still feeding Taylor as Gus worked his way deeper into her.  His tongue now dipped into her innermost softness and then his tongue found her clit and she whimpered, not wanting to scare Taylor. He then began to ‘nurse’ on it and Shelby shattered.  It was all she could do to hold on to Taylor. 


Gus slowly moved back up her body and then gently took a sleeping Taylor out of her mother’s arms. He stroked Shelby’s arm and then her stomach.  He began to move toward her breast but she held up her hand.  


“I don’t….I can’t handle more right now, not without waking up our daughter.” She curled her body against him and he held her close.


“Tonight, my dear, you can scream all you want and I plan to give you several opportunities to do so,” Gus kissed her and then got up. “I am thinking it might be cool enough for a fire tonight. You, naked in front of the fire, is all I need.”



Brian opened a couple bottles of wine while Justin started bringing food to the table.  Dan and Marcus stood together looking out at the ocean in the distance. Marcus pressed his body tightly against Dan’s and began kissing him. Dan’s arms tightened around him and bent him backwards as his tongue plundered Marcus’ mouth.”


“If you can quit trying to choke him with your tongue, dinner is ready.  Maria is a fantastic cook,” Brian stated as the men separated.


“Shut up, Brian.” Dan said as his hand rested on Marcus’ ass.  


Brian walked over to them and said, “Here, let me help you with that.”


“Help me with what?”


Brian put his hand on Marcus’ other ass cheek and after quickly kissing him he propelled both of them to the table.  As Brian pulls Marcus’ chair out he kissed him hard before letting him sit and sat next to him. Justin repeated the same with Dan and sat down next to him. They started passing the food around and it wasn’t long before Dan couldn’t take it.


“So what the hell are you two up to.”


“Well, Daniel, what do you mean?”  Both Brian and Justin lost it laughing.


Dan and Marcus both had to laugh at the reaction.


“Ok, so Justin and I were talking and thought the four of us could have a lot of fun this week, within boundaries but of course it is totally with your approval but from your reactions so far, I am thinking you are game.”


“Ya, subtlety is not  your strong suit. We are open to hear your proposal,” Dan smiled across at Marcus who nodded slightly.


“Well, about the only restrictions we have is I have the only dick Justin will take up his ass and vise versa.  I’m fine with fingers and toys.” He looked at Justin and he nodded.


“And I have to throw in I am not up to everything right now.  I have to be a bit careful yet because of these stupid stitches.”


Marcus dipped his head at Dan and he said, “Sounds like we have an adventurous couple of days ahead.”  Dan commented.


The men carried on a casual conversation.  As they started dessert, Justin brought up Kam.  “Is he still in Spain?”


“He is,” Dan responded.  “Before Red and I head home we will arrange to pick him up and bring him back to the states but we will need to talk about what  to do with him. Spanish authorities want to keep him but have agreed to let us take him back with us if we want to and deal with him there.  He isn’t a threat to anyone but Brian and maybe Justin.” Justin leaned over and kissed him on the cheek but he left his hand in Dan’s lap. Justin began to rub ever so gently.


“Damn, I should have remembered Red learned that from you.”  Dan swallowed hard. He continued, “Do you have any thoughts on what…”


“Which country would lock him up the longest, Spain or Mexico?” Brian snapped.  “He nearly killed Sunshine.” Brian got up and circled the table and pulled Justin into his arms, kissing him.  “He should never see the light of day again. I am thinking with a little money in the right direction, Mexico would hold him for a long time.”


“Baby, what good is that going to do? Let’s talk about this later.  You and I can come up with something to make him pay that doesn’t ruin that young kid’s life.”


“His life should be ruined!”


Justin pushed Brian into a chair and sat on his lap.  “We will talk about this later. So,” he looked at Dan and Marcus. “I’m kind of tired.  How about tomorrow we go into the village by the ocean. We go four ways and spend a couple hours playing kissing bandit.  We try to catch each other off guard and kiss them. It is a great little place, great little shops. We can have lunch on the beach and then either stay at the beach if it is warm enough or come back up here.”


“I will call for one of the little beach cabanas first thing in the morning.  Then we can have privacy if we want it.” Brian said as his hand began to unzip Justin’s fly and slid his hand in.  


“Gentlemen, if you will excuse Brian and I we have a few things to talk over and then….oh hell,” Justin’s head dropped on to Brian’s shoulder.  “Maybe we will talk after…” he turned Brian’s head so their lips could meet.  


Marcus stood and Dan did the same. Marcus said something to Dan and they walked toward the patio doors.  Marcus grabbed a blanket off the back of the sofa and they exited the house. Justin stood and grabbed a couple things off the table and Brian did the same. “We will leave the rest for Maria or she will be angry with us.”  Justin pressed his erection against Brian’s. “I think it is seeking a warm place to crawl for a while.”


“I think    I might have the perfect spot if you are willing to creatively expand the entry first.”


“How creatively?  Do I need to find an eggplant in the kitchen?”


“Oh…..I don’t think we need anything quite that large and if I’m not mistaken, we have lots of toys in the bedroom.  Now if you’d like to check out what we have…” Brian moved toward the bedroom snagging Justin’s hand as he moved past him.



Shelby met Jenn at the main house.  She had brought some food with her for Jenn to eat while she was watching Taylor.  “Jenn, we can’t thank you enough. You know Gus and I love this little one so much,” She took Taylor out of her carseat.  “I almost called you to cancel. I know you will probably take better care of her then I can but…”


“Shelby, you and Gus are amazing parents and don’t ever doubt that.  And the precious, perfect,” Jenn took Taylor from Shelby’s arms, “Come here, beautiful.  Very soon you are going to have a new playmate and you two are going to be best friends.”  


“Jenn, if you need anything we can come right over.  Her bottles are here. She sometimes doesn’t like the bottle since she is used to breastfeeding but I have been  giving her bottles a lot more and Gus likes to give her a bottle sometimes. I…..” Shelby took a deep breath, “I’m sorry.”


“Oh, Shelby, no need to apologize for being an amazing mother.  I will call you if anything comes up but right now, go home and sleep for a couple hours and you and Gus can, well, do what you and Gus want to do.”


“I love you, Jenn. Thank you.”


“I love you, too, Shelby. We will talk to you in the morning.”


Shelby almost cried as she drove the short distance to their house.  Gus had run over to make sure his order for his next project was ready to ship.  In the next couple weeks Gus would be spending time away at the lighthouse project.  She and Taylor would join him after Molly’s baby was born and the project was in the right place.  They would probably spend most of November there and then come back for the holidays. By then Gus might be able to leave it in the hands of a foreman part of the time.  If not, she and Taylor would go back with him. Anything was better than being apart.


Shelby planned to put their dinner together for them but she decided to take a little nap first.  She stretched out on the sofa and she dozed off as a soft rain started to fall.  


Gus arrived home and enter silently.  It was now a habit, not wanting to wake up Taylor if she was sleeping.  He stood in the kitchen for a moment and heard nothing. He went upstairs thinking he might find his wife in bed but she wasn’t there.  He checked in the nursery and Taylor was definitely gone. Gus walked quietly down the steps and was just about to call out for Shelby when he walked around the corner to the living room and there she was. Shelby lay on the sofa so peacefully, Gus left her sleep.  He went to the kitchen and did his best to be quiet. He was sure she said she was making lasagna for dinner so pressing the screen on the refrigerator the recipe popped up. He put on a large pot of water for the noodles and started browning ground beef. He added the seasoning and then the tomato sauce.  He went back to the fridge to pull out the ricotta and parmesan cheese. As he turned around he bumped into Shelby.


“Why didn’t you wake me up?  I brought Taylor to the main house and was only going to lay down for a couple minutes.  That was almost three hours ago.”


“I did this out of pure selfishness.”


“Are you that hungry?”


“For you.  I figured the more rested you were, the more I could tire you out later.”


“Well, let me help you assemble this and we can start working on your appetite while it bakes.”


Soon the pan was in the oven and Shelby was sitting on the counter with her top off.  Gus was helping her relieve the pressure in her breasts while other pressure was building deep inside her.  “I know you can’t keep breast feeding forever but god, these breasts are so amazing. I mean your body is always amazing but you actually can create milk that our child lives on and I wonder if….”


Just then Gus felt Shelby cum just from his tongue on her nipples.  “Now I can think of one more appetizer I’d like a sample of…” before he could finish the sentence, Shelby had slipped her pants down and she lay back down on the counter, spreading her legs a distance apart. Gus’ tongue began to give her his full attention.  Gus inserted his fingers and then moved his fingers farther down. He slowly began to enter her bud with his finger and as he did she came again. Gus worked his way up her body, leaving his finger planted for a bit.


“Later?” She knew he was asking if they could have anal sex.


“Yes, Gussy, later.” He slowly removed his finger and helped her sit up.


“I love you, Shelly.  I am so glad I realized you were the best one for me.  I can’t imagine not having you and now Taylor in my life. Let’s go get our robes on before we eat dinner.”  Hand in hand they ascended the staircase.



The next morning the four men met in the great room.  Maria had been there already and cleaned up the dinner mess and had a tray of freshly baked rolls on the counter as well as a large pot of coffee and fresh fruit.   Marcus and Justin were the first two up and when Dan and Brian arrived both looked like it had been an active night. Both of them had a slower gait than usual. Justin put his hand in the air and Marcus completed the high five.  Justin than gave Marcus a lingering kiss.


“Hey, if he gets one, so do I.” Dan pulled Justin off and kissed Justin himself. Justin’s arms went around Dan’s neck and he moved tightly against Dan.  When they finally separated Dan mumbled. “I just remembered why Brian said he kept you around.” They all laughed.


Brian walked up behind Justin and wrapped his arms around his shoulders.  As he ground his hips against Justin’s ass he said, “You’re going to have to trust me when I say there are a few others, too.” Softly he said, “I can still feel you deep inside me. God, you felt huge last night.”


Justin turned into his arms, “That’s because I am huge and you love it.”


“I love you,” Brian kissed him soundly.  “Now I need coffee and nourishment.”


“Everyone’s fine with pastries, right?” Justin commented, “Because I am not making anything else.”


Dan and Marcus were already each starting on their second.  “These are amazing,” Marcus said as he bit into a crusty croissant.


“We only hire the best.” Brian said as he took a bite out of the roll in Justin’s hand.


The men reviewed their game plan for the day as they drove into the village.  A cabana on the beach had been reserved for them and a picnic lunch ordered. They arrived at 11:00 am and set the end of the game for 1:00 pm. At that point they would compare notes and see who was the best sneak attacker.


The next two hours the four men were each roaming through the village.  Justin hid in a very narrow alley between two buildings and Marcus was the first one he pulled into his lair.  After they had kissed they both were out on the street again but separated after a few minutes. The morning went on and shortly afterward Marcus caught Brian.  It might be in the back of a little store or as they came around a corner but soon they all got better at hiding from each other. At one point Justin was sure Brian was waiting for him around the corner so he let a young man move ahead of him on the busy sidewalk and Brian grabbed the young man and kissed him before he realized it wasn’t Justin.  The young man pressed Brian tightly against the wall and kissed him again.


“Young man, what are you doing with my husband?” Justin sounded upset.  The young man skittered away and Justin took over where they young man had been.  “Got ya’!” He lingered on Brian’s lips and Brian pulled him close.


“I would rather stand here and kiss you until the game is done.”  Brian kissed his neck.


“I have a better idea.  Let’s go to the cabana for the rest of the time.”


“Oh, I love the way you think.”  Brian said as they walked toward the beach, keeping a lookout as they walked.  They didn’t see Marcus or Dan. As they snuck into the cabana they were greeted with Marcus bent over the lounger as Dan entered him. Justin slipped under Marcus and took  him in his mouth while Brian used his finger to enter Dan, immediately going for his prostate. It was only moments before both Dan and Marcus exploded in earth shattering orgasms.


Marcus turned around and clung to Dan.  Brian and Justin went out on the beach for a few minutes to give them a little privacy.  Brian looked over at Justin saying, “You’ve been with Marcus before. Does he always get this emotional?”


“Oh, sometimes you can be so obtuse sometimes, Brian.”


“What?” Brian looked exasperated. “It wasn’t the first time he had sex.”


“That was the first time he had been with more than one person at a time. I was so young and had been so exposed at Babylon, I didn’t have a reaction but Marcus is such an innocent.”  Justin directed Brian to a lounger and they laid down together. “ I relate to him with his upbringing, not that my family was as well known but I ‘knew’ what was expected. Marcus never went against that.”


“You were such a rebel,” Brian smiled and kissed him.


“I just found a person I couldn’t live without and that person,” he straddled Brian, “is still the only person I need.”  Brian flipped pinning Justin to the cushion.


“God, I was so blind. Although, you were so young.”


“Baby, you gave me every experience I needed.  That’s what Marcus deserves.” Brian’s hand slipped into Justin’s shorts.


“Looking for a repeat of last night?” Justin waggled his eyebrows at him.


“Not just yet. You really did me last night and it was so amazing but I need a day or  two to recover.”


“Wait until I get back up to full speed. Then I will give you a….” Justin had to stop talking as Brian’s hand began to have an effect.


“Red, come here,”  Dan pulled him close. “Are you ready for more like that or would you prefer we don’t play anymore?”


“I could never imagine how…”  He kissed Dan. “That was indescribable. I swear every nerve ending in my body was, is tingling.” He shivered as Dan’s hand ran down his arms and then his back.


“Brian, Justin, get those fine asses back in here,” Dan called.


“Um, Brian needs to finish somethin….Oh, GOD!”  There was a moment of silence as Justin erupted in Brian’s hand. His voice was shaky when he continued,  “We’ll be there in a minute.” Justin kissed Brian. “I’m going to jump in the ocean and clean off a bit.” Justin went in the water being careful not to get his incision wet.


“Hey, Justin decided to go for a quick swim before lunch, guys.  Why don’t you bring the food out here?”


Dan and Marcus brought out the basket that had been delivered to the cabana.


“I think I’ll join him for a minute.” Dan said as he jogged into the surf.


Marcus and Brian stood watching their husbands having a water fight.  “So you still game for this game?” Brian asked Marcus as they stood side by side.  


“I never could have imagined,” Brian trailed his hand down Marcus’ spine. Marcus had to step away. His mind was overwhelmed with feelings. “I mean….”


“It’s Ok, Marcus.  You can feel whatever you want.  I kind of envy you. I have no memory of the first time I had a foursome. I was probably 17 or so.”


“I can see all the stories I have heard are true.  I have heard stories in the business arena too. I have heard what a fair and honest man you are. And now your son has the same reputation.  Do you really think Kameron did that all on his own? Or was it the way he was taught to deal with issues?”


Brian looked at Marcus.  “So I am thinking you must have an idea how to deal with him?”


“I am sure Dan has someplace he could sleep for work release.  Maybe one of your businesses or maybe Gus would have some work for him.  The kid has had everything handed to him as long as he stayed out of the way and the first time his dad asks him to do something it is this.”


“You seem to know a lot about this kid.”


“I did a little research.  The kid spent most of his life with his mother.  My guess is his dad conned him into getting revenge. His mom has a much better reputation.  I am guessing she would gladly allow her son to learn a trade, and even more important, learn respect and how to work.”


“I’ll think about it,” Brian turned as he heard splashing.  Justin threw his wet body into his arms, kissing him.


“You looked like you were in a deep conversation,” Justin said as  Marcus went to meet Dan.


“I’ll tell you about it later,” Brian said as he opened the basket of food and spread out the blanket.


Justin could tell something was on his mind but now wasn’t the time to pry.  They ate the simple, fresh food and drank the wine that was included. Brian was quieter than usual but his spirit picked up as they ate.  


“So what are our plans after we finish this?”  Justin asked.  


Brian looked at him   and saw he was looking tired.  “You and I are going back for a nap. Do you two want to come back or spend some time in the village?”


“How would we get back?” Dan asked.


“I can send Lucas back for you or he can arrange another ride for you.  How about you give me a call when you are about ready and someone will bring you back. The cabana is ours for another two hours, too.”


Marcus smiled at Dan and he responded to Brian, “That sounds like a perfect day.”


The men separated.  Dan and Marcus went into the cabana to ‘rest’ while Brian and Justin started back. Justin looked at Brian’s profile, “Do you want to tell me what’s got you thinking so hard?”


“We’ll talk about it when we get back.”  Justin knew from the tone now wasn’t the time.  He would tell him everything when the time was right. He needed to brood awhile.  When they arrived he told Lucas that Dan and Marcus would need a ride later and he said he needed to go to town anyway. Brian texted Lucas’ phone number to Dan and they would connect when they were ready to return.  Then Brian and Justin went to relax on the patio.


They picked the lounger tucked in the corner and lay naked in the late summer sun.  “Let me give you a massage.” Justin said softly and Brian turned over with no argument.  Justin poured oil onto his hands and began at Brian’s shoulders and began working his muscles.  “What has gotten you so tense, Baby. What did you and Marcus talk about?”


“He talked to me about Kameron McCarty.  He tried to convince me to feel sorry for him.”


“What did he tell you?” He worked Brian’s lower back and bent to kiss one of the little dimples above his ass. He continued to rub the tight muscles, working a knot that caused Brian to cry out in pain softly.  “I’m sorry. Should I stop?”


“No,  along with your pain is a lot of relief.  Marcus tried to convince me that Kam deserved to be taught how to be a real man.”


“And the problem is, that hit home?”


“Damn it, yes!  He could have killed us but like Marcus said, it was his only way to get his dad’s blessing. He thinks we could teach him how to be a real man instead of locking him up to learn more bad habits.”


Justin moved his hands onto Brian’s ass and took some oil squirting it down his crack.  Brian sighed as Justin began to run his finger down and then into Brian’s sore asshole. Justin gingerly massaged the rim until there was no tension left.


“He’s right,” Brian continued. “He thought working with Gus would do Kam good and he’s right.  I hate to ask him but do you think Gus would be willing to do it?”


Justin began to stroke Brian’s prostate, “Gus will do anything we ask him to do.  Where will he live?”


“Marcus mentioned work release.”


“I think that is perfect.  If he is doing well, he could come live with us when we get back.” Justin said.


“He WHAT!”  Justin pressed hard on the sensitive gland, “Ok, ok!  I’ll talk to Gus about the work and we can talk about the rest later.”  Justin turned Brian over and sat on his nearly exploding cock. Brian sat up and pulled Justin close as Justin moved up and down gently, until Brian claimed his lips and together they climbed until they could go no higher and then they fluttered back to earth as the breeze touched their damp skin.   It was then they felt the first drop of rain.



Shelby and Gus lay in bed catching their breath. “Gus, can you help me out here?  Your daughter is a bit of a pig. My breasts are really starting to hurt.”


Gus laid his head on her chest and began to suckle.  “How can you make it so sensual? Our daughter never does this to me.  As he licked and drank he found a warm place to rest his hand and soon his wife was again in the throws of an orgasm.


“Shelly, you said we could….I really would love to…”  She turned and offered him her ass. “No, will you fuck me? It’s been so long,....”


Shelby realized what he needed and then she tried to think of the last time he had asked for it.  “Oh, Gussy, I should have realized….It has been months. I just thought maybe you didn’t need…”


“Shelly, I am always going to crave that feeling, too. I love you so much but….”


Shelby got out of bed and pulled out the biggest strap on they had in their toy drawer.  As she strapped it on she laughed, “We are going to put a lock on that drawer soon.” She looked at Gus, “Now, young man, how do you want it?”


“I want is fast and hard and with as much power as you can give it.”  Shelby lubed the phallus and then Gus’ entry. In one powerful thrust of her hips, Gus cried out and she was buried deep inside him. She began to move in and out in a steady rhythm. “Oh, god that feels so…” Gus didn’t last long before he lost control but Shelby wasn’t done.  She continued until Gus cried out a second time. He had nothing more to expel but his body began to convulse. Shelby stopped and held on tight to his waist. “You are amazing, Shelly.”


“Would you join this amazing woman in that amazing tub we have before going to bed?”


“My pleasure,” he threw her over his shoulder and carried his laughing wife to the bathroom.  As they sat in the warm, foamy water, Gus held Shelby’s back tightly against his chest. “I’m sorry, Shelly.  I wish I didn’t have that need. It doesn’t mean I love you less, it just means..”


“It means you are a complex man.  You are a perfect father, a great businessman, an unbelievable lover.  I think I can live with the fact you have needs and right now I am yours if you need more.”


“Shelby, you have given me so much already tonight.”


“Gus, I love it when you spread me wide,” she got on her knees and leaned over the other side of the tub. 


She didn’t need to say anything more.  Gus grabbed some oil by the tub and used it liberally before he entered her slowly.  She whimpered softly but as he began the slow, steady movement he reached around and began stroking her.  With one last thrust and the flick of his finger on her clit, Shelby shattered. He pulled her back into his arms and their they both dozed as the jets of the tub were started and the warm water eased their tired muscles.


“Shelby, I love you.” Gus said softly in her ear.  “I will always love you.”


Acting as if she was sleeping, she didn’t respond but as she lay in his embrace she thought, ‘I know you love me but will that always be enough?’