- Text Size +

Chapter 5


Brenda and Jennifer were in the hallway when they heard Molly shout. “Get the hell away from me.  You won’t ever touch me again. Oh, god…. GET OUT! I want my mom.”


Brenda smiled at Jennifer, “I think you better go see your daughter.  I will take care of my son. His ego may need a little bolstering.” She turned from Jenn and put her arm around Tyler and led him toward the visitor’s room.


Jenn walked into the room and walked over to Molly.  “What can I do for you, Molly?”


“Mom, will you walk with me?  I think I need to walk. Mom, this just doesn’t feel right to me.  It’s just not the same with this one.”


“Molly, no two babies are the same.”  Jenn walked with Molly for the next 30 minutes.  Brenda had taken Tyler downstairs to get a bite to eat but as Jenn helped Molly back in bed she cried out in pain.


“Mom, can you find the nurse.  I want an epidural. And I want Tyler.  I’m so tired Mom, I just can’t…” Molly stopped talking as Tyler stuck his head in the door. 


“May I come in?  Am I welcome?”


“Oh, Ty, I’m so sorry.  I, I, Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii” Tyler rushed to the bedside and rubbed her back through the pain.  “Tyler, I can’t. Mom is getting the doctor so I can have an epidural. I’m sorry, I know I said…”


“Oh, Taylor, you can do anything you want.  It isn’t my body our child is trying to squeeze out of.”


The nurse came in and said the anesthetist had been called.  Tyler kept rubbing Molly’s back. Molly got on her hands and knees on the bed and Tyler’s hand moved between her legs and began to stroke her clit.


“Tyler,  what are you doing? We aren’t having sex, I’m ohhhhh,” another contraction started.


Tyler continued to stroke her clit, “I know this is weird but I know I read it in a book and if it will help until you get pain relief. It usually distracts you a little bit.”  He rubbed gently and as the next contraction hit she orgasmed through it. He helped her lay on her back as the ob-gyn walked in.   


“How are you doing Molly? I hear you want the epidural.  I am checking if that is still possible.” Molly grabbed his hand and squeezed so tight he was afraid she might break it.  The doctor felt Molly’s belly and then put on gloves and started to examine her internally. “Molly, I am afraid it is too late.  We can try to speed it up by giving you some pitocin but your baby’s heartbeat is strong and it is best….”


“Best for who?  It isn’t best for Molly and she is the one I care about right now.”


“Oh, Tyler, here comes another one.”


“Well, if you won’t help her get the hell out for now.  I will help her my way.”


“I’ll be back in 10 minutes.  If they get to three minutes apart have them call me.”  The doctor left and Tyler took her place but instead of an examination he started stroking her clit again and again she worked through the contraction.




Gus had arrived by the lighthouse and by noon he had found a construction crew and he had met with the foreman reviewing the plans.  As it got close to 5:00 Gus asked his new employee. “So where is a good place to go for a little relaxation tonight?”


“Well, don’t take me wrong because you showed me pictures of your family but are you looking for companionship or just a place to kick back for a while?”


“I guess you might as well know, although, it doesn’t need to be known to your whole crew and if it is, I can easily find another crew.”


“Gus, I don’t share the bosses secrets with the crew.”


“Well, I am looking for a little male company.”


The foreman’s head jerked Gus’ direction. “But you’re married!”


“Yes, and my wife and I are honest with each other so where is the best place to pick up a young professional in town?”

“Well, my son likes a couple different places. Give me your phone.”  Gus looked at him and handed it to him. “Yes, my son is gay. I kind of wish he was bi.  It might be easier for him. Anyway, both of these places are upscale. Sorry, this isn’t a huge community but I think you will have several of the swarming you when you walk in the door, including my son.”


“Do either of these places have open mic on Saturdays? I enjoy singing and brought my guitar.”


“Ya, the first one I put in your phone but they are just across the street from each other so if one isn’t hoppin’...”


“Thanks.  I look forward to working with you.  I know tomorrow’s Sunday and you don’t have to come back but I plan to be here around 10:00.  I hope to do a little demo work so it is obvious which walls are to go.”


“I’ll be here.  I don’t think I have anything going on and then I will feel better about what we talked about today.”  


Gus’ phone rang and he put a hand up to the foreman. “Hey, Shelly, is everything alright?”


“I’m at Molly and Tyler’s, watching Paul along with Taylor.  I will be here until Brenda comes home from the hospital to be with Paul.”

“I miss my girls.”


“We miss you, too, Gus.  Are you still at work?”


“Ya, I was just finishing up with the foreman. He is meeting me here around 10:00.  I’m coming home tomorrow. I can’t be away from you if I don’t need to be.”


“Gus, you’re going through with…”


“I’m going to an open mic event in town and I know I have your blessing.”


“Gussy, I just want you to be happy, and to get what you need.”


“I love you, Shelby Jones Kinney.”


“I love you, too, Gus.  I will text you when I get home and I will let you know when the baby is here.”


“Ok, kiss my girl for me.”  Gus put his phone away.


“Sounds like you have the best of both worlds.  The best of the whole world,” the foreman went on.  “You were raised in luxury with more money than I will ever see.  I’m guessing your dad set you up in business. I’m not saying you aren’t good.”


“Actually my dad did help with the getting my business off the ground but I have already paid him back.”


“I didn’t mean to insinuate anything.”


“I know I have had a lot more benefits than most people but the best thing about my dads is they worked for their money and taught me how to do for myself.  They did give me the truck for my birthday last year.”


“Well, Mr. Kinney, I look forward to working with you.”


“I’ll see you tomorrow morning and it’s Gus.  Mr. Kinney is my dad.”


“Have fun tonight.  You have my number if you need a ride later.”


“Thanks but that won’t be necessary.  See you tomorrow.”



Gus went to his hotel and showered and changed.  He had dinner at the hotel restaurant and then walked to the bars with his guitar.  He didn’t want to have to worry about driving back and it was only a couple blocks away.  Gus was hardly ever nervous but tonight was different. He found a table and ordered a couple shots.  He had barely thrown back the second one when a young man came to his table with a bottle of bourbon and two glasses.  The men talked for a few minutes before Gus lied saying he was meeting a friend. The man moved on with his bottle. 


Gus walked over to sign up for the open mic and the woman taking names recognized him.  She introduced herself as the manager and said, “You’re Gus Kinney, aren’t you? I heard you at Wine and Design with a friend a few months ago.  You were expecting a baby soon.”


Gus grinned. “I had a beautiful daughter on the Fourth of July.  She is perfect in every way. How many singers are there ahead of me?”


“I only have two others signed up for tonight.  Would you be willing to sing a few songs? Your singing partner isn’t here is he?”


“No, he is actually at the hospital with his wife.  She is having their daughter right now.”


“Well, would you mind doing a couple short sets?  I can start with one of the guys who signed up and then if you could do maybe three songs?  If you hang around you could do three more later.”


“Sure, sounds like fun.”


“ I am kind of surprised you’re in a gay bar although I know your parents are same sex so you are obviously comfortable around us.”


“Can I confide something?”

“Sure,” she leaned toward him as his voice went softer.


“With my wife’s blessing I am looking for some company tonight.  No strings, no repeats, just someone I can spend a comfortable evening with.”


“You know you wouldn’t have trouble picking up anyone.”


“I would like to think I could still pick someone up.  Hell, I turn 22 next week.”


“You know, a friend of mine is in town from Chicago.  He just left a long relationship and I know he isn’t ready for anything serious but I have a feeling he would enjoy a night with a handsome man.”  


“That sounds about perfect if we hit it off anyway.”


“Oh, I have to get the show going.  Should I use your name when you go up to sing?”


“Why don’t you just stick with Gus.  My last name tends to draw attention and I really don’t want that tonight.”


“You got it, Gus.”  The manager went on the stage and introduced the first singer of the night but soon she called Gus up.  As Gus started his second number he saw a young man walk in and the manager showed him to Gus’ table. Gus finished his first short set and went back to the table. Within five minutes Gus was in flirt mode.  The man was gorgeous and intelligent. He had a great sense of humor and soon he had reached out and taken Gus’ hand.  


As his new friend moved closer Gus wanted to make sure he was honest. Gus reached out and touched his cheek, “I’m not sure what your friend told you.”


“Basically, she told me a totally beautiful man was looking for someone to hang with for the evening. No strings attached.”


“I am married to the love of my life.  She gave me a beautiful daughter this summer but she knows my first love was a man and as wonderful as she is she can’t give me that so she told me to find someone tonight.”


“I think you know I am just out of a relationship and am not interested in anything but some fun.”


As Gus got called back up to do another few numbers, he stopped and kissed his new friend and as he started to step away he kissed him once more.   The last song he sang was a love song and their eyes met. Gus walked off the stage, put his guitar in the case and extended his hand and they walked out hand in hand.


As they got out in the chilly air the man put his arm around Gus’ waist.  Gus turned and kissed his companion. “I don’t even know your name. What should a call you?”


“When your screaming out in pleasure?” He smiled and said, “Just call me AJ.  That’s what my friends call me. You have a hotel room right? I’m sure we could go to my friend’s house but….”

“I have a suite at the hotel a couple blocks away.  I walked over.”


“Well, I have a car.”  He stopped by a beat up Civic.  “It’s not much to look at but it runs like a charm. If you are used to suites obviously you have a bit of money or you have a rich boss.”


The doors were unlocked and after stowing the guitar in the backseat and they were on the road, Gus smiled, “I’m my own boss so I guess I have a bit of money.  My dads have money but I have my own construction company. I’m just here one night working on a project for my dad.”


“Oh, what kind of work is your dad in?”


“I actually have two dads.  One is a businessman. He started out in advertising and that is still his biggest business but he has his fingers in a lot of different things including a few hotels.  That is what I am working on here. My other dad is an artist.”


“I’m an artist, or I am trying to be. Is he a successful artist? Someone I might know?”  AJ asked as he pulled into a parking spot at the hotel. They got out and walked toward the side door.  


“He is known in the art world.”


AJ pressed Gus against the door and kissed him.  Gus was a little tentative at first but as AJ deepened the kiss Gus relaxed and enjoyed the feeling that spread through him.  “I’m right inside this door,” Gus scanned his key card into the building and then into the suite. As the door closed Gus pinned AJ to the door and as their mouths melded Gus’ hand slid down to AJ’s fly.


“Are you in a huge hurry?  If you are, fine, but it’s early. I could use a drink.”


“I’m sorry, I was raised better than this.  How about a glass of wine?”


“That sounds perfect.”


Gus brought a bottle of red to the sofa along with a couple glasses and the corkscrew. Gus had brought his favorite from their winery and AJ reached for it, “May I? I actually used to work as a sommelier.” He read the label and looked at Gus. “This is your wine isn’t it?  He opened the bottle. “The Taylor-Kinney’s had just started producing when I left that job. I’m right aren’t I?’


“Ya, Gus Kinney, at your service.” He started kissing AJ, pushing him backward as he took the bottle and set it on the table. “Or ready to serve you?”  By the time Gus backed off a bit, AJ groped for him to come back.


“God, man, are you sure you aren’t just into men?” His hand went into Gus’ pants and Gus moved back to give him a better angle and let his head drop onto the sofa back.  


“I never asked if you’re a top or bottom. Oooh,” Gus tried to talk as AJ’s hand found it’s prize. AJ unzipped his fly and his head dipped as he brought Gus’ penis out.  As he felt AJ’s mouth envelope around him he moaned. AJ knew what he was doing. It was only moments before Gus felt himself cumming from deep inside and AJ didn’t miss a drop as he squirted deep into his throat. 


He sat up licking his lips and then poured each of them a glass of wine. As he handed a glass to Gus, he said, “I’m versatile but I think you need my dick up your ass.  I lay money you do that to your wife but she doesn’t have the equipment.”


“Oh, she tries but it isn’t the same.”


“She tries?”


“I really don’t want to talk about my wife, Ok?”  Gus drank his glass of wine silently.


“I’m sorry I am a real ass sometime.” This time AJ took Gus’ glass and set both of them on the table. He stood.  “Gus, I’ll leave if you want me to but I’d rather take you to bed.” He extended his hand and Gus took it and they walked through the double doors to the bedroom.  AJ’s hands slid under the edge of Gus’ shirt and pulled it off over his head and than feasted on Gus’ chest. He teased and taunted his nipples until Gus reached for AJ’s shirt and pulled it off.  He was surprised to see several tattoos on AJ’s chest. They were beautifully done.  


“Are these your designs?” Gus’ tongue traveled over some of them.  He worked his way down and began to undo his waistband. AJ took a breath in when Gus pulled his pants down and Gus reached around to grasp his ass and pulled AJ closer as he sat down on the edge of the bed.  As Gus licked and kissed AJ his finger began probing him. AJ dropped his head back and sighed as Gus began to stroke the interior of him, although he stayed away from his prostate. Gus moved up and stood again.  “AJ fuck me.” Gus turned and positioned himself and cried out when he felt AJ’s tongue enter him. By the time AJ removed it Gus was nearly incoherent but as he felt him moving behind him he focused for a minute, “Condom, do you have a….

Gus heard the package rip open.


“Relax, Gus,” AJ began to press against Gus’ bud and took in a sharp breath as AJ slowly moved in.  “My god you feel so …….” Gus began to shiver. He had almost forgotten what it felt like when a real dick was buried deep inside him.  When AJ reached around and stroked Gus, Gus stood up and pressed his back against AJ’s chest as he continued to thrust against Gus’ ass.  And then, together, they climaxed. 


Some time later they laid on the bed drinking wine.  “This is fuckin’ good wine.”


“It’s one of my favorites.”  Gus’ phone beeped. AJ handed it to him.  He already knew it was Shelby. He read the short message.  ‘Home safe, no baby yet’.


AJ saw something flash across his face. “Everything Ok?”  His hand traveled below Gus’ waist and played in the curls below.


“Oh, sure.  My partner who is also my aunt sort of is in labor but no baby yet.”  He didn’t say it was his wife who texted him. Gus’ body was already responding to AJ’s touch.


“Gus, will you fuck me? I just have a feeling you know exactly what to do.”


“I like to think so. I think it was my fathers’ influence.   My dads still can’t get enough of each other. They are fucking their way across Europe now.”  Gus prodded AJ to position himself on his hands and knees on the bed. Gus put his knees on the bed but then put one foot on the bed. He placed that foot around one of AJ’s knees and then spread them a little farther apart and before AJ realized it Gus was pressing himself into him.  A half hour later, AJ laid on his back still trying to get his body under control.



 “Ty, what time is it?” Molly asked in an exhausted voice. Her labor had stalled around midnight.  She was still getting contractions but not as strong as before.


“It is about 4:00. The sun won’t be up for a couple hours yet.” 


“Tyler, I have been in labor for 20 hours. Paul, is Shelby still with Paul?”


Tyler was getting worried about her.  He had told her last night that his mom had gone to be with Paul and Jenn joined her when the contractions had backed way off.  “Molly, Paul has both his grandma’s with him. Let’s buzz the nurse and have her come check you out.” After pressing the call button the nurse walked in almost immediately.  


“I was just coming your way when you called.  The nurse wrote down her vitals and watched the monitor for a minute. Tyler, why don’t you come and get some more ice chips for your wife. Molly, he will be back here in just one minute, I promise.”


Once in the hall Tyler turned to the nurse, “What is it?”


“I have already called the doctor to come back.  We don’t think it is serious but the doctor told me to start a pitocin drip.  We are starting to see a decrease in Molly’s blood pressure and in the baby’s heartbeat.  Things are going to get really crazy really fast. And it isn’t going to be pleasant. They are going to come hard and fast very soon.  I just wanted to prepare you. We are going to have a baby by sun up or we will be doing a C section. I will be right in with the medicine and tell your wife what we are doing.”


“I will tell her. She is scared enough. At least if I tell her hopefully…..”


Molly’s scream had both of them running back to her.  “I’m here, Taylor.” Tyler took her in his arms and crawled into the bed behind her and pulled her against him.  He talked her through the contraction and nodded to the nurse who left them. “Molly, you need to have some medicine and you are going to have this baby soon.”


“Something’s wrong, isn’t it.”


“You are just getting too tired and our little girl is tired, too, so they have to speed this up.  I know you can do this. You are the feistiest, most amazing woman I have ever met. I love you and Paul so much.  I can’t wait to see this perfect little angel.”


Molly reached back and grabbed Tyler’s head as another contraction low and long began.  Through clenched teeth she said, “You are never touching me again!” The unproductive pain went on for some time.   


The nurse came back in and hooked up a bag to her IV.  The doctor is in the building and will be here in a couple minutes.  We need to have this baby.” Her eyes rested on Tyler’s eyes and he could see she was worried.


The medication did what it was supposed to.  Within a couple minutes the contraction was nearly bone crushing for Molly.  The doctor came in ready to put on a gown and gloves. “I’m sorry we have to do this, Molly, we need to have this baby.  I know you are going to want to push soon. Let that husband of yours help support you. Push against him if you need to.  Here comes a big one.” She could see it on the monitor before Molly felt it but then the waves of pain rolled through her and went on and on.  It had barely died before the next one came and the doctor talked her through it. “With the next one you are going to push like your life depends on it.  I can see her head and I need to see the rest of her.”


It was another twenty minutes and  Tyler was begging for a C-section but it was too late for that.  Tyler was at the side of the bed when the doctor said, “This is it.  Molly, I promise this will be it. One last push and Tyler, if you come down here, you can catch your daughter.  And as Molly gave her all, their baby entered the world. There was a little cry that got stronger and stronger. With the doctor’s directions, Tyler placed their daughter on Molly’s chest. 


“Molly? DOC!” Molly was out.  


The nurse was beside her.  “Mr. Harris, Tyler, she’s fine.  She is just so exhausted she basically passed out.  She will be back with us soon.”


“She’s right,” the doctor assured him.  Place your daughter on her chest.” The nurse helped moved Molly’s gown a bit to the side and he laid their squirming daughter on her chest.  He kissed the baby’s head and then kissed Molly. The doctor and nurse gave them space as Molly turned to look at her husband.  


“Ty, is everything…”


“Everything is perfect, Molly.  You did it.” Tears were running down his cheeks.  “Welcome to the world, Jenna Brenae.” The baby’s bobbing head was covered with brown curly hair, much lighter than Tyler’s, and her skin was a beautiful caramel color.  “You are perfect little one, and I will never let you be hurt. I will never leave you.” For the next hour Jenna laid on Molly’s chest and Tyler laid beside them with his arms around both.  


Molly dozed along with Jenna while Tyler looked amazed at his daughter and wife.  He had loved before. He had loved Peggy and Janna but he didn’t think he really knew how to love then.  He was so young. But now, Paul and these beautiful girls were his life. The nurse knocked and came in quietly.  


“I’m going to take this beauty for a few minutes.   I will clean her up a bit and we need to get the statistics.  It will be about half an hour or so.”


Both parents kissed her and she was whisked away.  As soon as they had left the room, Molly turned to Tyler and kissed him with so much emotion his heart leaped in his chest.  “I’m sorry, Ty. I didn’t mean…”


“Oh, Taylor, I know.  How could you not love me?”


“Shut up, Tyler.  Don’t ruin the moment.”  He kissed her and brushed her hair back.  “I must look terrible.” Molly said as he continued to stroke her cheek.  


“You look gorgeous.  What do you say we wait a little while to call our moms and everyone? We may as well wait until Jenna is back in the room.”


“I agree but Justin will be up.  It’s afternoon where he is, wherever that is.”


“You do that.  I need to find some coffee if that is alright,” Tyler kissed her once more.


“I love you.  Make sure they are getting me some food, too.  I’m starving.”


Molly called Justin, “Thank god! I didn’t want to wake Mom but I was getting really worried.  So?”


“She is perfect, Justin.  She is beautiful and perfect.”


Justin could hear the exhaustion in her voice, “Mollusk, how are you doing?”


“I’m not going to lie.  I don’t plan to do that ever again but I am so in love with her already.  I will send pictures soon. They are weighing and measuring her right now.”


“Where is Tyler?”


“He is scrounging up food for me and coffee for me.  Justin, I love him so much.” He could hear the tears in her voice now.


“Someone has some wild emotions going on.”


“Ya, I probably do.” Justin heard some noise and then Tyler’s voice came on.


“Hey Justin, your sister is eating.  She deserves anything she wants. She was a warrior even though I think she threatened my life there at one point.”


Justin laughed, “Is everything really alright?  She doesn’t sound quite herself.”


Tyler walked into the hall, seeing Molly didn’t even realize it.  “It was a little scary for a few minutes but she just needs a lot of rest for a couple days.  Did she tell you her name?”


“No, we hadn’t gotten that far.” Tyler walked back into the room, having picked up his coffee cup he had left outside the door since his hands had been full.  “That gorgeous baby girl’s name is Jenna Brenae.”


“Oh, Mom has to be over the moon!”


“She doesn’t know yet.  She was here so late and the sun is just peeking over the horizon now.  Both our moms are at the apartment so we will call them when I hang up. Shelby was with Paul all day yesterday.”


Justin had put his phone on speaker so Brian could hear what Tyler were saying.  “Where was Gus?”


“Oh, he was the Lighthouse project overnight.  He is working with the new foreman or something like that.”  Brian prayed Justin didn’t ask more questions. He didn’t know what Tyler knew but he didn’t want Justin to ask him any questions. 


Brian wrapped his arms around Justin from behind and nuzzled his neck.  They both heard the sound of the door and then the cry of a baby. Brian’s arms tightened.  He then heard Molly’s tired voice, “Come here, darling. Come to your mama.”


“Tyler you kiss them both for me.  We will talk soon. We love you all.”


“We love you guys, too.  Talk to you soon.”



Justin turned into Brian’s arms and started unbuttoning his shirt.  They were in their hotel room somewhere in Scandinavia. It was one of their few free nights and they had decided to stay in the hotel room rather than go sightseeing.  “Brian, we have all night, let’s play tonight. I want to play. I want to feel pain. And then I want to paint until morning. Spank me, beat me,” Justin pulled Brian’s shirt off and started with his pants.


Brian pulled Justin into his arms, “Sunshine, I don’t want to hurt you. I just can’t.”


Justin’s hands were down Brian’s pants and he was frantically trying to get them off.  


“You want to suffer do you?” Brian brought his mouth to Justin’s ear, “Strip NOW!”  Brian wasn’t sure what he was going to do but he wasn’t going to beat him. He couldn’t but if he wanted to be uncomfortable he could manage that….he hoped.  Once Justin had undressed, Brian positioned him with his legs apart and made him hold onto his ankles. Brian then walked away. He knew Justin would stand that way as long as he told him to.  He went to find the bag of toys. He was going to kill him with kindness for a while and then he would decide what to do next.  


Brian did some planning.  He got a feather and a couple scarves and then he picked out two string of beads.  The first ones were small and long while the second set were the large ones they had used a few times.  They seemed to be a favorite of his. Brian knew it was a little risky but he tied the sets together. He wasn’t sure if he could take these all but he was sure Justin would try.


When Brian walked back into the living area, Justin was still standing in the same position.  Brian gently tied Justin’s wrists to his ankles. He took the long feather and began a long night of play, starting with dragging the feather along the valley between his cheeks.



The hospital room was no longer empty.  Jenn and Brenda had arrived with Paul who ran into his daddy’s arms as soon as he saw him.  Tyler picked him up and gave him a big hug as Paul kissed his cheeks. Tyler looked at this beautiful boy that called him daddy and the only thing that would have made it perfect was if Janna was alive to meet her sister. Brenda and Jennifer were fawning over their new granddaughter.  


Molly offered her sleeping daughter to Brenda as Jennifer asked, “Do you have a name for this sweet little thing?”


Tyler walked over and put Paul next to his mommy so she could get some sweet kisses.  Molly nodded to Tyler, “You tell them,” she said as she snuggled with her little boy.


“We talked about this a lot and we would like to introduce you to…” he paused for just a second, “Jenna Brenae.”  Tyler walked over to the women who were both teary eyed. “Mom,” he looked at Brenda, “We went back and forth with the name but it had to be Jenna in memory of her big sister.”


“Oh, son, you don’t have to say anything.  I am just honored to be included. She is perfect.”



Shelby had gotten the text that Jenna had arrived.  She wanted to call Gus but instead she texted him. She then texted Molly with congratulations and told her she would stop by later.  She hoped Gus would be home by the time she did but when she stepped into the shower, Gus had not responded to the text yet.



Gus turned over and as he reached for Shelby he found an empty bed.  He sighed. He had an amazing time with AJ. As he moved he definitely remembered some of the activities.  He got up and stretched and then noticed a note with a business card. ‘Gus, your wife is a very lucky woman.  I am glad we met. If you are ever in Chicago, look me up. BTW, I can still feel you and that’s a very good thing.’


Gus hated to admit it but he could still feel AJ and he was getting hard.  He realized his phone had a waiting message and read it. “YES!” he shouted when he saw Shelby’s message.  He called Shelby and got her voice mail. “Damn. Shelly, I’m sorry I missed you. I will be leaving here about 2:00 which means I should be home around 3:00 or shortly after.  I am going to work now but call if you can. I miss my girls. I love you so much.”


When Shelby got out of the shower Taylor was asking for breakfast loudly.  She rushed to pick up her daughter. As she brought her daughter up to her breast and felt her latch on all she could think about was how much she loved this little girl and how much she missed her husband.  She looked at her phone and noticed there was no blinking message light. What she didn’t notice was although the phone was plugged into the cord, the cord had fallen out of the wall.  



After tormenting Justin with the feather for a full half hour he was begging for anything else.  About halfway through that time. Brian let him stand up and tied his hand behind him as he began to use the feather on his cock and balls, along with his nipples.  As Brian drug the feather from the base of Justin’s cock to the tip and gently blew on it Justin nearly cried trying to keep control. He shivered from his head to his toes. 


Brian walked behind him and blindfolded him. He pressed his body against Justin’s back letting his cock trail into Justin’s crack.  “What do you want, Sunshine?”


“More.  I need more.”


“You’re ready to cum now.  You aren’t going to be able to take more.”


Justin gritted his teeth and said,“I can take everything you can offer.”  Brian’s finger began to press into Justin but then stopped. He led Justin over to the bed and placed him on his knees tying his hands in the center of the headboard, putting Justin’s ass high in the air.


Brian spread Justin’s knees apart, spreading his cheeks also.  Brian got the beads he got ready and at the last minute grabbed a bottle of whiskey and after a quick look at the bar he found what he was looking for.  There was a bar tender’s pour spout. He snapped it into the whiskey.


“Breath in and as you breath out, push out.” When Justin did this Brian pushed in several of the beads.  Brian took his time adding the beads and in between he put the pour spout in his ass and tipped it. He was careful not to add too much booze.  He could tell Justin was doing all he could to take the last of the beads. Brian could tell he felt the effect of the alcohol and was filled to capacity.  Justin moaned as Brian added the last bead and then he started to massage Justin’s lower back and his pelvis. He avoided the cock but he watched carefully, knowing he was pushing Sunshine to the limit.  


Brian untied his arms and moved him to his side and curled up behind him.  He continued to rub Justin’s pelvis as he kissed the back of Justin’s neck.  He was going to wait for Justin to beg, and it didn’t take long. “Brian, I need to cum so bad.  Please, I need them out.” Brian found Justin expelling them on his own. Brian couldn’t make him wait any longer.  He took Justin’s cock in his mouth as he reached around and in one move pulled out the remainder of the beads. Justin exploded in Brian’s mouth.  Within a minute Justin was sound asleep after his workout. Brian moved behind him and entered him as he spooned up close and he felt Justin close around him.


Brian whispered in Justin’s ear, “I love you, Sunshine.”


Through his sleep addled mind Justin said, “You are my only love.”   And they slept.



Paul was getting squirmy so Tyler and Brenda went to a small play area with him in the waiting room, giving Jenn and Molly a little time alone as well.  Paul found blocks and started building while Tyler and Brenda sat close by.


“How are you, son?  It was a long night.”  Brenda touched her son’s cheek and was surprised when tears sprang to his eyes.  


“I was so scared, Mama.  Molly was so tired and she  couldn’t focus and her blood pressure started spiking and Jenna’s heartbeat started dropping.  I don’t know what I would have done…”  


Brenda hugged her son, “Childbirth is not for the weak.  They are both fine and so beautiful.”


“How long can you stay, Mama?  Jenn needs to get back in a couple days and will come back in a couple months.”  


“I am in no rush,” Brenda said but Tyler noted something in her tone.


“What aren’t you saying?”  Tyler asked as Paul came over just to make sure his daddy was close and Tyler gave him a small hug before he went back to play.


“Nothing for you to worry about. You have such a beautiful family.  I couldn’t be happier for you, baby.”


“Mama, what is it.”


“Oh, I just am not happy with my new home,” Brenda had recently moved into an apartment from Tyler’s childhood home.  “I miss my old neighborhood. I guess I am just feeling old and unneeded.”


“Mama, you are not old and I am sure we need you.  Mama, move here. Molly and I are looking for a bigger place already.  We can get a place with room for you.”


“You can’t just throw something like that out without asking your wife.”


“Mama, we can get you a place of your own, we can get a place big enough for you.  It doesn’t matter. Molly would love having you around. She already is worried about childcare.”


“Oh, baby, are you sure?”  


“I can have someone at your place packing it up tomorrow, I bet.”


Paul toddled back to them and Brenda scooped him up. “Paully, would you like grandma to move here?”


Paul gave her a toothy grin.  “I love Grandma,” he said as he hugged her tightly.


“I can’t say no to that but we need to talk to Molly about this and I can get an apartment.  Maybe I could stay in your apartment when you move into a bigger place.”


“We’ll figure that out.  Come here, buddy.” Tyler said as he picked Paul up, “Let’s pick up these toys and then go see your mommy and sister.”



.  She had fed and bathed Taylor and soon she started laundry.  Soon Taylor wanted some of mommy’s attention again. As Taylor nursed, Shelby fought to stay awake.  Taylor fussed a bit. “I know, I miss your daddy too. I didn’t sleep much without him.” She walked up to their room and the phone wasn’t blinking so she had no messages.  “I hope your daddy calls soon,” she snuggled Taylor close and after she finished her lunch, they both fell asleep. 


Gus had expected a phone call before noon but none came so he tried calling her when he took a quick break.  No answer. Where was she? Was she upset? What if something happened? If his dads were home he would have them check.  No he wouldn’t, well maybe Pops but he was sure his dad would not approve. Damn he needed to get home. This was one of the stupidest things he had done.  Gus went around the lighthouse swinging a sledge hammer at every wall that needed to be taken down and marking walls that needed to stay. By 1:30 Gus had to go home and check on his family.  He was picturing Shelby at the bottom of the stairs and Taylor lying beside her or even worse, what if someone had broken in and…..no he couldn’t think about that. He was going home now.



Molly woke from a nap to find Tyler holding Jenna.  He was very softly singing, ‘My Girl’ to her. She smiled over at him. “Hey, Ty.”


“I am glad you got some sleep.  I didn’t wake you did I?”


“No, not at all.’  Molly got up and walked over to him.  She kissed him before taking Jenna from him. “I am hoping she will eat.”


“I can show her how it is done, if she needs a demonstration.”  He kissed her neck and started moving his full lips down the column of her neck and started to move her robe to the side.


“As much as I love you, it’s her turn.”  She gave him a quick kiss and sat down, bringing Jenna to her breast.


“Taylor, you aren’t mad I invited my mom to move here, are you? She doesn’t have to live with us but I know she would love to babysit for us. Maybe she can live with us for a couple weeks to help out and then, do you think she could live in one of the cottages until we can get a permanent place for all of us.  We are going to need a bigger place.”


“Yes, we are even though I love our apartment.  Why don’t you call Marcus and see if he has anything that would work for us.”


“I will do that right now if I can take my eyes off this beautiful view,” Tyler watched his daughter’s mouth latched onto Molly’s breast and swore he had never seen anything more beautiful.



Brian woke sometime in the middle of the night still buried in Justin and Justin was moving as Brian got harder.  Brian started reacting and began long even strokes in and out, in and out. Without a word between them Brian and Justin climbed to a peak and tumbled over the side.  Justin turned over and moved into Brian’s welcome embrace as they both went back to sleep.



Gus had tried to get Shelby on the phone several times but she didn’t answer. By the time he pulled into the garage he barely put it in park before he was in the door. “Shelby, where are you?  Oh, shit, SHELLY!” He ran up the stairs into their bedroom just as Shelby sat up.  


“Gus, what is it?  Is something wrong?”


“Oh, god, I was so scared,” Gus carefully picked up Taylor and kissed her as he laid her in the bassinet  and then he grabbed Shelby into his arms and held her tighter than he ever had before.


“Gus, what is the problem? After I left a message about the baby and didn’t hear back I just figured you were still, um, busy.”  Shelby had an edge to her voice that she didn’t expect to be there.


“Shelly, I have been trying to get you all day!  When you didn’t call or even text.”


“Gus,” she snapped as she picked up her phone, “I have no messages.  I didn’t miss any calls!”


Gus pulled at the cord and it swung freely. Gus now had an edge to his voice. “It helps to have it plugged in. I think you will see you missed at least four calls and I lost count how many texts I sent.”


Tayler started to cry in her bed and Gus picked her up, “I’m sorry, babygirl.  I didn’t mean to wake you up. Let’s go get you changed. You are a bit soggy and I hope we can go meet your best friend.”  Gus walked out of the room and left Shelby sitting on the bed.  


Ten minutes later Gus walked into their bedroom without Taylor, “I’m sorry, Shelly, you didn’t deserve that.  I was just so worried.” 


Shelby ran to meet him and pulled him close. “I’m the one who should be apologizing. Of course you tried to call.  You’re Gus Kinney. You have no flaws. You are the perfect husband and the perfect father.” A tear escaped down her cheek.


“I was hoping to hear I was the perfect lover because I just made a deal with our daughter that,” he kissed her cheek, “that if she stayed quiet for about half an hour,”  he kissed the hollow of her neck and started backing her up to the bed, “that I would buy her any car she wanted.” Together they fell on the bed. Gus gently tugged down Shelby’s pants. He pushed her shirt up and kissed her stomach and worked his way downward. He slowly touched and kissed nearly every inch of her body as he undressed her completely and then quickly shed his own clothes.


Gus made love to his wife with great tenderness and with every ounce of love he felt for her. As they laid together for a few minutes hearing Taylor talk in her nursery, Gus turned to her, “I will never do that again.” He buried his face in her neck.  “I just can’t do that again.” He didn’t clarify but she knew that had nothing to do with the lovemaking they had just completed. She held him close and doubted he could keep that promise.


“Let’s get dressed and see the newest family member.” Gus smiled at Shelby, offering his hand. 


“And you need to start picking out a car for our daughter,” she wiggled her bare ass as she walked to the closet.



As Gus and Shelby walked into the hospital room, Jenn snatched Taylor before they knew what was happening and brought her over to meet Brenda. The grandmas took Taylor and Paul out to the play area as Gus and Shelby took turns holding Jenna and talked with Tyler and Molly.  


“Hey, Gus, do you think that my mom could possibly stay in one of the cottages for a month of two?”  She is moving here permanently and of course will stay at our place for a couple weeks to help us out but then we will all need more space.  Oh, by the way, Gus, do you think you would be able to do a little work for us or help us find someone. We are looking for a bigger house and are thinking we would like one with character.  We will just need some help with the upgrades and then we will move in and work on the rest as we live there. Since I am married to the most talented designer I have ever met, that part won’t be a problem.



Brian and Justin continued the tour while Tyler took Molly and Jenna home with big brother, Paul the  next day. Brenda and Jennifer had a surprise for them all when they invited Gus and Shelby over and they had a birthday party for Gus and Paul.  There were cards and gifts along with cake and ice cream but it didn’t last long. Gus would be picking up Kam in the morning and he wasn’t sure he was ready for it.  He wanted to give this kid a fair shake at life. He couldn’t help that his father was the scum of the earth.   


After leaving the party Gus drove his family over to Marcus and Dan’s place just to make sure he knew everything they expected him to do.  As they drove over, Gus took Shelby’s hand. “Are we good, Shelby.” Gus pulled over to the shoulder of the road, “Shelly, tell me we’re good.”  


Shelby took his hand in both of hers.  “Gus, of course we’re good. You didn’t do anything I didn’t tell you to do, did you?”


“I shouldn’t have gone.  I love you. I love our life.”


“Gussy, if I doubted that, I would never have told you to go.  I love you. You are our world and we want you to be happy.” They met in the middle of the council and kissed.  “We’re good, Gus. Let’s keep going because the quicker we get to their house the quicker we can get home and I can give you your birthday gift.”


“Gus, Shelby, so glad you could come by,” Dan said and touched Taylor’s chubby cheek.


Marcus walked over and gave them both a hug, “Do you mind?” he reached out and took Taylor.  “She is so beautiful.” Marcus showed Shelby around the house, holding Taylor against his chest.


“Have you and Dan talked about kids?”  Shelby saw a flash of something go across Marcus’ face.  “I’m sorry. That is none of my business.”


“It’s fine.  I think Dan feels he’s too old to start with a baby,” Marcus snuggled Taylor,  “but I would love children. I don’t know. He didn’t react so well with Kam so maybe it is best if we don’t. I guess we’ll just see what happens.  Maybe you need to bring this doll over more often.” 


This was the first time that Shelby realized that she and Marcus were probably very close in age.  Shelby felt a little sorry for Marcus. “Well, anytime you want to come change a diaper….”


“If you ever need a babysitter, maybe she could enchant him,”  He kissed Taylor’s temple “Can I get you anything to drink or eat?”


“No thanks, we just left a birthday party at Molly and Tyler’s.”


“That’s right.  Brian and Justin mentioned Paul and Gus had birthdays coming up.”


“I miss those  two. I can’t believe I just said that about Brian.  He used to scare the crap out of me.”


“I’ve had that feeling with him, too.  I thought it was just my insecurity. His history with Dan made me nervous but I know that was just me.  I don’t think Brian could live without Justin.”


“They definitely have a connection.”


“I see Gus having the same connection with you,” Marcus said, looking over at Shelby.  “You aren’t worried about Gus.”


“Not in the way you are thinking,” she glanced into the other room where Gus and Dan were reading through some papers.  “You know Gus is bisexual, right?” Marcus nodded. “I know he loves us but I also know a part of him feels like he’s missing something.  I just can’t give him everything he needs.” Shelby reached for Taylor and Marcus handed her back to her mother.


“I’m sorry.  That has to be hard,”  Marcus kissed her cheek.


“You moving in on my wife, Marcus?”  Gus joked as he saw them through the doorway.  


Shelby and Marcus joined their husbands.  “Well, that daughter of yours is almost too adorable to resist.”


“I can’t fault you for that.” He kissed Shelby and took his daughter from his wife and kissed her.  “Well, Dan, I will just plan on picking Kam up at 7:30 tomorrow morning unless you call me after you talk to him tonight.”  


“OK, ya, I better get going to tell him all the plans and what is expected of him,”  Dan said, glancing at Marcus.


“I’m coming with you.  You will just be mean to him,” Marcus commented, slipping his arms around Dan.  “You just don’t like him.” He dropped a kiss on Dan’s parted lips as Dan was about to make a retort.


“I don’t know why you like the kid so much.  Gus, remember, if he gets out of line at all, call me and we will have him locked up somewhere in the deepest darkest part of a Mexican prison.”


“Well, on that note, I think we better get moving so you two can leave.  My wife promised me a birthday gift and Taylor goes to bed very early.” Gus, not shy around Dan, pulled Shelby close and kissed long and hard until Taylor started fussing.


“Bye guys,” Shelby waved at the two as she hung onto Gus. “Marcus, remember if you ever want to babysit…”


Dan gave Marcus a dirty look. “We are not having a baby, Red.”


Marcus kissed Dan, “We’ll see.”


“No we won’t.”  As Dan and Marcus continued their somewhat playful argument, Gus and Shelby left.


“Marcus, you aren’t serious about wanting a baby, are you?”


“I never said it had to be a baby but I do want us to be parents.”


“Marcus, I am not parent material. I never will be,” and with that Dan walked out the door.  “I’m leaving so if you’re coming along…..”  


Marcus hurt for Dan.  How could he show him everything he had to offer.  He loved this man so much but he was afraid he would always feel like something was missing if they didn’t share the love they had.


It was a silent ride into town.  After parking at the county jail, Dan walked around to the passenger side.  He took Marcus’ hand, “Forget about it. I can’t raise a child.” He kissed him and Marcus was sure he saw sadness in Dan’s eyes but he could also see now was not the time to discuss it.


Both men were directed into a room where a few other men sat with visitors.  They were directed to a table and waited for Kam to come to the table. Kam soon came across the room and sat across from them. He seemed to have lost some of his cockiness in the last few days.


“How are you, Kameron?”  Marcus asked kindly. 


“It’s horrible.  Most of these guys are old drunks or druggies who got into trouble one too many times and now they gave me a kid for a roommate because there were no empty cells.”


“A kid?” Marcus questioned.


“Ya he’s barely a teenager.”


“What’s he doing here?  This place isn’t for kids.”


“He won’t say a word to me.  He looks scared to death. I think he might have been…. Well you know.  Some of these old guys aren’t picky.”


Marcus looked over at Dan.  “I’ll see what I can find out but it is a Sunday evening and no one that matters will be here to talk to.  So, Kam, I have told the desk you will be picked up at 7:30. Gus knows if you cause any trouble I personally will drive you across the border and you will be charged with the attack on Brian in Mexico.”


“I know,” he looked down at the table. “But if he tries to push me around…”


“You will say ‘yes sir’ and do it.  Gus doesn’t have to do this for you.  You will be working for him from 7:30 to about 5:30 Monday thru Friday.  Part of the time he will leave you with a foreman because he has meetings with clients.  They will supply you with a lunch when you leave each morning. At this point it will be six to eight months.  There is a judge reviewing the agreement now.”


“I have to stay here all that time?”


“If I have my way, yes!  You nearly killed my friends. You deserve a lot worse than what you are getting.”


“Dan,” Marcus squeezed his leg under the table but Dan pulled away. “Kam, Gus will treat you fairly if you give your best.”


The loud speaker announced the close of visitor's hours. “Make the best of this McCarty.  It could be your last chance for several years.”


Marcus tried to give Kam a reassuring smile but he turned and walked away.  Marcus turned his back to Dan and walked out the door.



After Gus and Shelby arrived home she looked at Gus, “Do you mind feeding Taylor a bottle tonight?  I have to do a little prepping for your gift.”


“I would love to.  I know I wasn’t gone very long but I missed you both so much,” Gus took Taylor from here.  “Is half an hour enough time?”


“A half hour will give me plenty of time.  Just stay in the nursery until then.”


“You have me curious,”  Gus breathed in the scent of her hair. “You smell amazing.”


“Half an hour.  Now go.” She handed a bottle over to Gus and watched him walk upstairs.  Once he was out of sight, Shelby put her plan into action.


Thirty minutes later Gus came out of the nursery.  He looked down the steps but it was dark downstairs.  He walked to their closed bedroom doors, “Shelly, may I come in now?”


“Come in, Gussy.”  


He walked in and noticed first a roaring fire and then saw her.  Shelby was laying on the floor in front of it partially hidden by the small sofa.  As he moved around it, he realized she had covered the center of her body from her toes to the valley between her breasts with whipped cream and had carefully put strawberries up and down her body, too.


Gus dropped to his knees next to her. “I can’t think of anything I would rather have.  Where should I start?” He rubbed his hands together and moved to her toes. He slowly licked each of her freshly bathed toes and then drug a strawberry up her legs from her ankles to her knees and bit into the strawberry, offering her the other half, smearing cream on her lips and chin, and then licked off the excess cream dipping his tongue between her lips.  Shelby shivered.


The journey from her knees to the V between her legs, Gus drug his tongue along it, taking a bite of strawberry here and there.  As she held her breath and shut her eyes anticipating what he would do next, nothing happened. As she peeked out, she saw what was going on.  Gus stood looking down at her as he tossed his clothes onto a chair. He now spread her legs starting at the toes and soon his tongue entered between her second set of lips.  He took a strawberry and he drug it back and forth across them before taking a bite of it and then dove in again.  


When Shelby was about to scream, Gus moved upward. He spent some time at her navel but then moved up dragging his body over hers.  He then stopped as he took one of her breasts in his mouth. He licked and sucked until Shelby couldn’t stop herself. Her whole body convulsed as she climaxed.  Gus nearly slid off of her as he moved into position. They were both laughing as he entered her and soon the laughter turned to passion and Gus went from tender to triumphant as together they were one.

 

After a long, hot shower and a little feeding for Taylor, Gus pulled his wife close and whispered, “You couldn’t have picked a better gift. You are all I wanted.”  As Gus drifted off his mind wandered to their lovemaking but then images of last night crept in. What was wrong with him? Whatever it was, he had to forget about it!