- Text Size +

Chapter 8


Brian and Justin spent half the morning in bed.  They talked, they touched, and they made love. About 10:00 they finally made it to the shower. Justin took the bar of sandalwood soap and began moving it around Brian’s back.  He planted little kisses on his shoulder blades and below his ear. When he reached the small of his back, Justin sudsed his hands and set the bar down. Using his hands he began to wash the firm globes of Brian’s ass and after he was sure he had gotten the outside clean his finger began to dip into him.  Brian supported himself on one of the walls and stuck his ass out letting Justin know he wanted him. Justin positioned himself and spread Brian’s feet a little further apart getting the height right and he reached around Brian grabbing his cock as he thrust in. Brian’s head dropped back as he cried out. The mix of pain and pleasure was nearly more than he could deal with at the moment. As the men both climaxed.   Justin wrapped his arms around Brian and stayed deep inside him for some time with his head on Brian’s back.


Eventually, they separated and Brian turned around and kissed Justin so thoroughly he thought he would pass out from the pleasure he felt.  Brian mumbled, “No wonder Gus can’t go without men. You are so amazing.” 


“What was that about Gus?”


“Oh, I just meant how could he do without that amazing feeling you  just gave me.” Shit, Brian thought, Justin wouldn’t understand what Gus and Shelby agreed on. Justin gave him a funny look but when Brian began to suck on Justin’s nipples he forgot everything.


By noon they were sitting outside of Brinn’s school. They had told the director they would be taking her whether she wanted to go or not.  Understanding the situation they agreed they needed to talk it over. Justin said he would contact her by noon on Friday and give her an update.  The counselor helped Brinn pack for her expected visit with Gus and Shelby and then she brought the bag to the front area. At lunch break Brinn was brought to the front office where Brian picked up a crying, cursing Brinn and carried her to the waiting car.  They had warned the driver this would be the case and as soon as they got the door shut, the driver pulled away.  


Brian placed Brinn between them and Justin tied the seatbelt. Soon she had quit screaming and was sobbing. She looked at Brian but then turned to Justin.  “Daddy, how could you? How could you have my mama put in jail? I ….” she started sobbing too hard to talk. Justin pulled her to him and at first she fought him but then she opened her seatbelt and flung her arms around his neck.  “I’m still mad at you but I’ve missed you so much.” Justin cried along with her and Brian put his arms around both of them. When they arrived at the garden, Brian punched in the code and Justin carried Brinn thru the gate. Neither of them notice the car that pulled in right behind them.


Once they got into the cottage, Brinn pulled herself together enough to start yelling again.  “You honestly thought it was a good idea to lock my mom up in prison. Is she already locked up?  Where is she? I can’t believe…”


Brinn’s tantrum was interrupted by the gate buzzer being pressed constantly.  Brian and Justin looked at each other and Brian pressed the intercom. “Who is it!” he said tersely while Brinn continued to shout.


“This is NYPD.  Let us in, NOW, or we will break it down.”  


“May I ask what this is about?”


“Sir, if you don’t let us in right now…” Brian looked at Justin and buzzed them in. Brian stepped out of the door so they knew where they were.  Two men in suits and two uniformed police came walking over. One of the uniforms walked to Dan’s house while the other three approached Brian. “Sir, how many people are in this compound?”


“Compound?  There is no body in that house.  My husband and daughter are in this one. What the hell is this about?” The uniformed officer stepped closer to the cottage and heard Brinn hollar.


“Detective, I hear a child calling in the house.  She sounds in distress.” The uniformed officer stated.


“Sir, may I see some identification?”  Brian handed him his license. “Mr. Kinney, I would like to meet your family.”


“Ok, Detective, if you will tell me what this is about.”


“We got a report that a child was kidnapped from  a school in lower Manhattan and a citizen followed the car to this residence.  Now we hear a child in distress.”


By now Brian could barely refrain from laughing.  “I’ll get Justin and if Brinn has calmed down ….”


“Why don’t we all go inside and talk to them?” Brian lead the way as the detectives followed him.  The lead turned to the uniform, “Stay out here. We don’t want to scare the child.”


“Don’t make any sudden moves when you get through the door.  Call him down the stairs and tell him to bring the child.”  


Once in the cottage, Brian was smiling and yet hoping Brinn didn’t say anything crazy.   “Hey, Sunshine, come on down with Brinn. The police want to talk to the two of you.”


Justin looked at Brinn as they walked out of her room, “Sweetheart, I know you are mad at us but these are the real police so please be honest.” Justin took her hand and she squeezed it.  They walked down the stairs. Justin felt Brinn snuggle closer so he put his arm around her shoulders.  


Brian smiled at two of the loves of his life.  He saw the determined look on Brinn’s face and hoped she would think before she talked. “Detectives, this is my husband Justin Taylor and our daughter, Brinn.”  


“If she is your daughter why don’t you have any family pictures around here.”


“Well, this isn’t our house.  It belongs to a good friend, Dan Reed.  You probably have heard of him, Reed Security. It shouldn’t be hard to check that out.”


“Young lady, may I talk to you?”


“Yes, you may.” Brinn responded and moved away from Justin.  “Dads why don’t you have a seat on the couch and I will speak to the detectives over here on the kitchen stools.”


Brian and Justin looked at each other and both started grinning like idiots.  These men were clueless what they just stepped into.


“Detectives, what is it you want to ask me?” Brinn climbed up on the stool and looked at the men who still stood at the end of the counter.


“What is your name, young lady?” The lead detective asked.


“My name is Tia Brinn Taylor Kinney. Most people call me Brinn but you can call me Miss Taylor Kinney.”

The other detectives had a slight smile on his lips as the lead continued, “Miss Taylor Kinney, we were told that a child was being kidnapped.” he realized she was talking like she was a 30 year old.  


“Well, gentlemen, I can tell you I am not a kidnap victim although I am sure if someone saw my behavior leaving my school they would have thought that was what happened.  My fathers and I have had a disagreement and I was disagreeing very loudly. But I can assure you these are my fathers and I love them and they would give their lives for me.”


“Well, thank you, Miss Taylor Kinney, for clearing that up,” By now both detectives were having trouble keeping a straight face. “We appreciate your cooperation.” 


Brinn got off the stool and walked over and shook both of their hands.  She then turned to her fathers who sat on the sofa. “As for you two, I am still not speaking to you!”  And Brinn disappeared up the steps.”


All four men smiled from ear to ear.  “Gentlemen,” the lead detective smiled at Brian and Justin, “I am not sure what just happened here but I kind of feel like I was put in my place by an eight year old.”


Justin started laughing so hard he was curled up in a ball.  They all started laughing then. “Brinn is actually almost 11.  She will have her first year of college completed by Christmas the school tells us.”


“For some reason that doesn’t surprise me.  I am sure it isn’t easy to raise a child like that.”


“Brinn was actually easy to raise in most ways,” Justin took a deep breath trying to stop laughing.  “I’m sorry, I just flew in from Europe over night and I think I am having a little reaction to the time change.  I have missed her so much and now she really isn’t speaking to us but at least I know she realizes we love her.”


“Would you guys like to have a drink with us? You can send the uniforms home.” The detectives looked at each other and at their watches.  One walked to the door and sent the uniforms off. “It is far too early for alcohol but we do have a lunch break coming. I could use some coffee.”  Justin got up and started the coffee. He opened the refrigerator to see what was inside. He pulled out lunch meats, cheese, condiments, and chips.  “Help yourself.” Justin started making a sandwich and Brian knew it wasn’t for him. He walked up behind him and put his arms around Justin’s shoulders, pulling him close and kissing his neck.  “I’ll take it up to her,” Brian said grabbing a bottle of water for her along with the sandwich, a handful of chips, and a banana. “Is there any peanut butter in that drawer?” Justin pulled out a packet of peanut butter and put it on the tray. He kissed Brian’s cheek and started making a sandwich for himself.


“Well, it is obvious you love your daughter very much and it is also very obvious that she is your daughter.  She looks just like you. It’s none of my business but what did you do to get her so angry?”


“We have had custody issues with her mother, who has mental issues.  There is a court order with detailed visitation and contact restrictions. The school intercepted an email from her mother and now Tina is in jail.  She didn’t take it to well.”


Brian had come back down and made a sandwich for himself. “I just let her know her lunch was outside the door.  It might take Gus to talk her down.”


The detectives were enjoying this story, “Who’s Gus?”


“Gus is our son.  We have been in Europe and missed his birthday so he will be here tonight with his family and we are celebrating this weekend.  He and his wife will get her to think straight while we play with our granddaughter.” Justin was grinning now. “I can’t wait to get my hands on that little girl.”


The four men chatted for a while and then one of the detectives looked at his phone. “Looks like we need to get back to work. Thanks for the lunch, guys, and for a little laugh.”


“Thanks for handling the situation the way you did. Now I know you couldn’t drink in the middle of the day but,” Brian opened the wine cabinet, “here is something for later.” He gave them both a white and a red.  “Do you prefer something else? This is from our vineyard in California.”


“Damn, that’s why when your daughter introduced herself it sounded familiar. My wife loves your wine.”  


“Well, what’s her favorite? I can send you a case.”  Brian said.


“No, you don’t need to do that but thanks for lunch.”  Brian walked them to the gate and after they left headed back to the cottage.  When he walked in Justin was carrying Brinn’s empty tray. “At least it looks like she ate.”


“Ya, but she still isn’t talking to us.  Let’s go play for a while. If she doesn’t want to be sociable we might as well entertain each other.” Justin molded his body to Brian’s and linked his hands behind his head.  


“Best idea I’ve heard since we got out of the shower this morning.”  Brian took Justin’s bottom lip between his teeth and gently applied pressure. Justin’s cock pressed against Brian.  “Definitely a good plan.”


“Too bad this place isn’t sound proof like at home.  I could really use some tension release but that isn’t possible here.”

“Unless we gag you? I know we have a ball gag here but I don’t know that we have ever used it, or you could just be quiet.  I won’t spank you because Brinn would hear that but we have lots of toys.” As Brian talked he felt Justin get more excited. “Well get that tight ass of yours upstairs.”


Justin kissed him, flicking his tongue in and out of Brian’s mouth.  He pulled away, “I want to tell Brinn we will be in our room and make sure she doesn’t want anything.”  Brian went into the room to get ready for their play while Justin knocked on Brinn’s door. “Brinny? I know you are still angry and that’s alright but please let me know if you are alright or I will have to unlock the door and check on you.”


He heard some movement and the door opened a few inches.  Brinn’s defiant face looked up at him. “I’m fine!” 


“I just wanted you to know,” Justin said softly, “I understand why you are upset. I’m glad you realize we love you.” He moved his hand and laid it on top of hers on door.  “I am taking a nap because I am still on European time and your dad is going to keep me company.”


“Why don’t you just say you are going to have sex?” Her expression softened, “Go and make love with Dad.  I’m going to go watch a movie since I know you won’t be there to stare at me!” She pushed past him with her tablet in her hand and headed to the living room.  As she passed him she couldn’t stop herself from putting her arms around his waist and him for just a moment before her spine stiffened again and she pushed past him.


Brian saw the exchange from the door and pulled Justin into his arms.  “She’ll come around,” he whispered, “and now I want you to drop your pants and turn around.” He shut the door and locked it.  


Justin stared at all the toys Brian had found, “We had that many here?”


“I have a feeling other guests have added to them but they were all in a sealed bag marked sterilized.”


“Well, let’s change that.”


“With or without the gag?”  Brian asked as he undid Justin’s pants and ran his hands over the smooth skin of his ass. As his fingers trailed down the valley and plunged a finger deep inside of him at the same moment his mouth clamped on Justin’s.  He was already hard and dripping pre cum. Brian ran his free thumb over the tip and brought it up to his mouth, sucking off the drop. “I think without unless you get loud. I love this mouth and really like to have it available.  Brian and Justin separated and they both stripped. “Get comfortable. I want you to take as much as you possibly can.”


Justin walked over the back of the chaise lounger and rested his chest on it.  Brian walked over and placed the bottle of lube and the bag of toys on the little table next to the chaise.  He put lube on his fingers and on a medium size plug about 6 inches long. He inserted his middle finger as far as he could go. He crooked his finger a little bit and Justin bit his tongue so he wouldn’t cry out. He removed his finger and then plunged the prepared plug all the way in. 


“Oh, god, that feels so ….” Brian moved it in small circular motions. He then turned the vibrator on and moved around to the lounger.  He got on his knees and brought his erection to Justin’s mouth. He took it in eagerly. “I knew we didn’t want that gag in there.” Brian began to move in and out as he changed the speeds of the vibrator and just before Brian came he pulled out and lowered his own mouth as Justin stretched upward to meet it. After a long probing kiss, Brian walked around to Justin’s ass again and, after lubing a larger, longer vibrator he replaced the first one with the second one.  


Brian let him adjust a bit and then said, “Here it comes.  No noise.” Brian seated it all the way in. Justin gasped. Brian turned the vibrator on high and reached around Justin to stroke his erection. He moaned and began to shiver.  He fought to keep control as Brian did everything to make him lose it.


“Gag, I need the gag! I want you to push me to the edge.”  Brian picked up the gag and after kissing Justin once more he put the ball gag in his mouth.


“Can you breath?” Brian asked and Justin nodded.  The gag had a large airhole in it which some people used for other things but he wasn’t going to risk blocking his air supply. He kissed him around his mouth, running his tongue along his stretched lips.


After teasing Justin’s dick to the verge and licking the liquid off the tip, but as he started to suck, Brian could tell he was pushing the limit. He wanted to taste more of him so badly.   Brian prepared one more toy. He didn’t like to stretch him too much because it often took a couple days for him to recover and Brian didn’t want to wait that long. The last one had a large knot in the middle but the end was narrow.  “Sunshine, this one is going to fill you and then I am going to suck you dry. Relax and push out.” Brian pulled out the last one and began the task of getting this one in. He heard Justin cry out in the gag and then he fought him for just a second before in was in place.  Brian let him adjust to it. He knew Justin wasn’t comfortable but he also know he was high from the adrenaline right now. Once Justin’s body quit trembling, Brian moved Justin around and had him sit on the lounger. This pressed all new nerve endings deep inside him. It wasn’t painful but the fullness was almost unbearable.


Brian moved up between Justin’s legs and began to suck gently on his engorged cock.  Soon, Justin exploded into Brian’s mouth. Brian loved the feel of the cum going down his throat.  “Yummm, I have missed the taste of you.” After he licked him clean Brian said, “I’m going to take off your gag so you can do the same for me or do you need me to take that out first.”


Brian removed the gag and Justin’s mouth crushed his and in a move Brian wasn’t expecting, he was lying on the lounger and began working his way down Brian’s body. Soon it was Justin’s turn to watch Brian’s face turn ethereal as Justin’s magic tongue drew out every drop.


There was a knock on the door and Brinn’s voice came through it, “Are you two done fucking yet?”


“Tia Brinn! You watch your language.”


“Well, I thought since I have a jail bird for a mother I should talk like that.”  They heard her storm in her room and slam the door.”


“Take it out, now.  It really is starting to….”  he doubled over, “cramp.”


“Lay on your side, Sunshine.” Brian began rubbing his abdomen.  “Relax.” As he rubbed, he slowly started to work the toy out. Brian’s mouth grazed Justin’s and then he deepened it as he pulled it out. Justin let out a cry but Brian absorbed a majority of it.  He held Justin as his body readjusted. He softly said, “I’m going to pull on some clothes and go deal with Miss Thing. “You actually take a nap so your body can come down.”


“I can help with…” Justin started sitting up and his whole body started shivering. As he stood up his legs were wobbly. “Ok, I’ll lay down for a little while.”


“If she asks, can I send her in here to lay down with you for a while if she asks?”


“Yes, please. I would love that chance.”


Brian had gotten dressed and headed to the door. He looked back at Justin, “What if she never forgives us?”


“It’s what was best for her, you know that.  She will still have John and Gus and their families. Keeping her safe is the most important.”


“I know you’re right but I don’t like it.”  Brian said as he walked out the door. He walked over to Brinn’s room and opened the door without knocking.


“Hey! You are supposed to…” Brinn started but then she looked at her dad and realized she may have gone too far.


“I know you are angry with us and I understand why, but if you hate us and will be living with Gus or John eventually, they would never put up with you asking them if they are done……  What would Shelby think of her prize student?”


Brian knew he had hit home when he saw her lip quiver. “I’m sorry,” she said very softly.


“Why don’t you go tell your daddy that? He is trying to sleep but is upset by what you said.” He knew he was exaggerating but he knew Brinn needed to get close to him and he needed to be close to her. The bond they had was magical.


Brinn walked past Brian.  She glared at him but he could see something else in the look. He saw the need she had for peace.


Brinn tapped on the door and walked in.  “I’m sorry, Father, for the earlier comment I made.” She stood with her back completely straight.


“Brinny, please come over here.” She walked over to him and as she did her posture crumbled.  “Can you be angry with me later? I haven’t had a good snuggle with you in over six weeks and I really need it.”


She started to say, “Well, I am sure Dad just gave you…” but she stopped mid sentence and threw herself onto the bed and into his arms.  Neither of them said a word but they hugged for some time. Brinn finally turned her back to Justin and pressed her back against his chest as Justin tightened his arms around her.


“Brinn my heart hurts when yours does.”  He kissed the top of her head and they both dozed off.



Marcus and Danny were in the kitchen working on dinner.  Danny had slept a lot of the day and by the time he woke up he was hungry.  Danny gave Marcus directions and together they made the meal but more importantly, they talked.  “Danny, while you were sleeping, Dan and I did some talking. Shelby wants to be your teacher and we think that might be a good thing.  It would help if you told us who you were and where you were from so we could get school records but since she is a licensed teacher there should be an issue.”


“Miss Shelby will really do that for me? She is so nice.”


“Yes, if all goes as planned you will start school with her on Wednesday.  She is out of town until then. And Danny, please, don’t run again. I will do everything I can to keep you here and safe but if you run they will put you back in a jail somewhere and they will search until they find your parents and you will need to go back.  You don’t want that, do you.”


Danny surprised Marcus when he threw his arms around Marcus’ neck. “I want to stay here, Marcus.  I want to stay with you….and Dan. I know he doesn’t like me but do you think he can learn. I will do whatever it takes. I’ll even...well, you know, I could, I would…”


“Danny, you will never be asked to do anything like that living with us and if anyone ever did, you would need to tell me immediately. From now on you are my son and if anyone tries to harm you, they will have to go through me.”  Marcus hadn’t heard Dan walk in.


“Marcus, we need to talk in our bedroom, now!”



Danny looked worried, “Do you trust me?” Marcus asked.  Danny nodded as Marcus kissed his cheek and followed Dan to the bedroom.  Dan set the alarm on the outside doors as he walked into the bedroom and as Marcus followed him in, shutting the doors behind them.


“Red, what are you doing?  You can’t make promises like that.  He is not our son! He has parents.”


“He has parents who can’t accept him for himself.  They don’t want him. Darling,” Marcus put his arms around Dan’s waist and pressed his pelvis against Dan’s, “he needs stability.  He needs to be loved and cared for. He needs us.”


“Red,” Dan’s voice was filled with love.  “Don’t make promises we can’t keep. Don’t set him up for another heartbreak.”


“I won’t make promises, and I will clarify what you heard, but you have to keep an open mind and not throw him to the wolves the second they figure out who he is.” Marcus kissed Dan, “He’s a young teenage boy who just wants to be himself and loved for who he is.”


“Oh, Red, you’re a good man.  Let’s go have dinner. What’s he cooking tonight….” 



Brian stood in the door to the bedroom not wanting to wake them up but he knew he should.  They both looked peaceful and happy. The stress had left from both of their faces. He walked over and sat on the edge of the sofa.  He leaned over and kissed Brinn on her rosy, sleep- warmed cheek. He then stretched over her and kissed Justin whose response was to pull him in.


“Are you two serious? This is not the way a kid should wake up!”  Brinn squirmed out from under Brian.


Brian reached out and caught her.  “I love you, Brinny. I’m not so sure you love me right now but I still would give my life to protect you.”


She got off the bed and as she walked out the door she said, “I know, I  don’t like you right now but I love you,” and she rushed from the room.


“Come here, Bri.  She loves us now let me love…”


“No, Sunshine.  We need to decide on dinner.  Where do you think she would like to go?”


“She would love to go to the theater.  I am sure all the big shows are sold out for tonight’s show.”


“Tell her we are going to a show.  Have her put on something nice and I am going to make a phone call.”


Brian called a couple of his most influential clients and thirty minutes later he had three tickets to ‘Wicked’, front and center.  He went into their bedroom and found Justin dressed in slacks and a sports jacket. Wrapping his arms around him, he let his hand slide over the back of the slacks and yanked him close. “I would rather take that off you right now but we have a show to take our daughter to.”


“You found tickets to something she’ll like?”


“Wicked.”


“Oh, Brian,  she is going to love it.”  


“Go make sure she is about ready.  I will be down in 20 minutes. Don’t tell her what it is.  We can pick up hot dogs from a cart. She’ll like that.”


By the time they returned home, walking between Brian and Justin, she looked at one and then the other, “You two aren’t playing fair.”  She kissed them both and then went up the stairs. She turned around at the top and said, “I need to talk to my brother tomorrow and then, maybe, I’ll be able to forgive you.”


Brian and Justin hugged. “She’s almost our Brinn again. At least she never lost her spirit.”


“I sometimes wish she had a little less of that.” Justin began unbuttoning Brian’s shirt.


“How could she have less spirit? She has your blood running through her veins and I wouldn’t want to have it any other way.” He crushed Justin’s mouth and then he whispered, “Let’s go blow each other.” They ran up the stairs laughing.


Gus was ready for vacation.  He needed some advice from his dad.  He had only been working with Kam for a few days but he had to figure out someway to get through to him.  He hated to think this kid was a lost cause, but maybe he was. He pulled into the garage carrying the pizza he promised to bring. 


“Dinner time,” Gus called out softly.  He was sure Taylor would be in bed and after talking to Shelby this afternoon, he knew how busy she had been and at least she hadn’t had to cook.  


“Hey, Gussy,”  Shelby descended the steps wearing one of his T-shirts and from what he could see, nothing else.  He walked over to her and pulled her close.


“It sounds like you had quite an eventful day.”


“Danny is a really sweet boy and I think he has had some rough times….” Gus started kissing her neck.


“We can talk about it on the plane tomorrow, Ok?” he slipped his hand under the shirt and found he was right.  There was nothing underneath. “You drive me wild, woman.” He kissed her and when the separated and sat down to eat Shelby asked a question.


“Gus, after talking to Danny today I am wondering if you’re really happy.  I mean can you be completely happy without ….”


“Shelby, I am not made for one night stands and I love you and Taylor more than….I really can’t explain it.  Please, not tonight, not this weekend. I will choose you forever and always.” He gripped the back of her head and yanked her to him.  The fierceness of the kiss surprised her. It scared her a bit, and it hurt but sparked something deep inside of her. She started fumbling with Gus’ fly and once it was open, she pulled his engorged cock out.  One hand was on her ass and he began to slip a fingertip in and out of her bud. He finally released her head and they both were now in their own world. It was only the two of them. “Fuck me, Gus. Fuck my ass.”


Gus yanked her off the stool and crushed her against the counter.  He pulled her shirt up over her head and without thinking, he thrust into her in one swift movement.  She cried out but Gus wasn’t hearing anything. Tears were running down her face from the pain but at the same time she was so turned on she was hit by an orgasm beyond anything she had ever felt before.  Her body wasn’t hers. It was his to do what he wanted to with it. As she whimpered and trembled from pain and pleasure, Gus shouted and emptied himself into her. 


Shelby held on to the counters edge as Gus pulled out.  He looked at her tear stained cheek and saw pain etched on her face. He yanked up his pants and ran up the stairs and flung the door shut.  That’s when Shelby realized Taylor was crying and through a haze of mental confusion and soreness. As she moved up the steps she felt cramping as her muscles were still reacting.  


“I am coming Taylor, Mommy’s coming.”  She picked her up out of the crib and pulled her to her chest. Taylor’s mouth instantly searched for her breast.  Robotically, she sat down on the rocker, instantly regretting that choice but she stayed there and tucked Taylor under the T-shirt and felt her latch on. At that moment, her body began to react to what had just happened as tears streamed down her face.  What had just happened? How could she be scared out of her mind at the same time she wanted that passion over and over. But had he been with her or was he thinking of someone else. It didn’t slip her attention that he did not touch her breasts or clit  anything that made her a woman. She switched Taylor to the other side. With every rock of the chair she was reminded of what happened even though she wasn’t exactly sure why it happened.


What the hell did I do? Gus wondered as he stood in the shower.  He thought about the love he felt for her and that is what overcame her but he couldn’t treat his wife that way. She wasn’t a man and he didn’t want her to be. He loved every curve of her. God, she created that perfect child for him.This couldn’t happen again and he was going to have to beg her forgiveness now.  If they didn’t clear the air, his dads would know it.


Shelby brought Taylor up to her shoulder and breathed in the sweet smell of her daughter. As she stood up parts of her body felt relief while other muscles protested.  As Shelby began to lay her daughter down, Gus’ strong arms took his daughter from her and kissed her cheek and pulled her close for a moment and then laid her down in the bed.


As he slipped his arm around her waist and he felt her involuntary repulsion. He moved his hand to the center of her back and gently guided  her out of the room. She walked ahead of him and he gave her a little space. Shelby’s mind was racing. She had no idea her body would recoiled like that when he touched her and yet another part of her was throbbing to be touched again. When she got into the room she moved to the other side as fast as she could, needing to put space between them for both reasons. She stared out the window looking across the valley in the dark.  She kept waiting for Gus to walk in the door but it took several minutes. When the door opened further, Gus walked in with the pizza box as well as a bottle of wine and glasses.


Gus set the box down as well as the glasses and then he opened the bottle.  She turned to watch him pour the wine. “What are you doing, Gus?”


“You need to eat.  You need to feed our daughter.  If you want me to leave the room I will but, first, I want to beg your forgiveness.  Shelly, I don’t know what….”


Shelby looked at him.  His emotions were written all over his face. “Shut up, Gus.  Sit down and eat.” She walked across the room and sat across from him.  She took a piece of cold pizza out of the box and picked up the glass, taking a big swallow of wine. Gus sat down on the sofa across from her.


“I know you don’t want me to talk but the pilot texted.  We need to be at the plane by 7:00 tomorrow morning.”


Shelby nodded as she poured a second glass of wine and picked up another piece.  The silence was killing Gus but she needed time to settle her nerves. She downed the second glass and poured a third. Gus had eaten a couple pieces himself but was sipping his first glass of vino.  


“Shelby, you’re…”


Shelby put a finger up and drained her glass one last time. She stood up and grabbed the back of the chair to steady herself. “Gus, what do you want? Do you want men? If you do, tell me now. We can work out something.  Do you need one weekly? Monthly? I can deal with that. Because, Gus Kinney,” She stumbled over to him and grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling him to his feet, “You are stuck with me. Because I may not be able to have all of you but I will take all I can get,” and for the second time that night she pulled his pants down. She pushed him back into the chair and then she pulled the T-shirt off over her head and then she maneuvered herself so she had one leg on either side of his legs and she then put her knees on either side of his thighs on the sofa.  “Now,” she said as she lowered her head to his, “make love to me like a man who loves his wife.” She lowered herself on his cock as she lowered her lips to his.  


Fifteen minutes later as she still sat on his lap and her arms were draped around his neck she licked around his ear.  “I am so sorry, Shelly. I know I…”


“You have a need that you have to acknowledge, Gus.  I was a willing participant and god, I loved it even if it was a little more intense than I expected. Gus, you own me.  You own my body. I know you would never physically hurt me on purpose and I have decided I don’t give a damn who you fuck, as long as you come home and make love with me.”


“God, Shelby, I don’t deserve you.” He held her tight. 


“Gus, we deserve each other and I plan on being here until our last breaths.  Now, want to wash my sore ass?” She got off the sofa and he stood up behind her.  She took his hand and lead him to the bathroom.



Justin had an arm draped over Brian’s hips with his hand resting on Brian’s dick while his own was nestled against Brian’s ass. They  woke to Brinn knocking on their door. “I am not staying inside all day while you two f….” she stopped herself, “stay in bed all day.”


Justin stretched and kissed Brian’s bare shoulder.  “You can come join us.”


“No thank you. I’ll be watching TV. In 30 minutes I expect breakfast.”


Brian took Justin’s hand and returned it to his cock. “Don’t rush away, Sunshine.  I promise I’ll make is worth your while.”


“Brian, we can not let her get away with this. We won’t be able to live with her.”  Justin grumbled as Brian’ turned to face him


“Well, we aren’t going to be living with her and,” he moved his own hand, trailing it down Justin’s abdomen until he started playing with the curls in his pubic area.  “And we both know we are thrilled she is talking to us,” his mouth started following his hand and as he hovered over Justin’s now semi erect dick. “And she is going to have to come in here and get us if she thinks she is going to rush us.”  As Brian’s mouth enveloped Justin’s dick his tongue wrapped around it, extracting a moan from him.


By the time they made it downstairs, Brinn was livid. “I told you to be down here half an hour later.”


“Good morning, Sweetheart, did you sleep well?”  Brian walked over and kissed her forehead as she stood in the center of the room tapping her foot.  “Did you enjoy the show last night?”


They both saw her posture relax a bit and a slight smile crossed her lips for just a moment, “You can’t buy your way out of this, Dad!”


“And you can’t bully your way through it,” Justin commented as he took out a pan and started breakfast. “Talk to us.  Tell us how much you hate us, how angry you are at us. Tell us you never want to see us again.” The discord was starting to break Justin down, too.


Brian walked over to him and wrapped an arm around his shoulders from behind. He whispered, “Calm down,” in Justin’s ear.


Brinn turned her back on them.  Very softly she said, “I could never hate you.”  She grabbed her jacket and walked out the door.  


Justin turned into Brian’s arms.  He was trembling. “I just hate this!” 


“I know but you don’t want to let Tina off, do you?”


“Absolutely NOT.”  Justin said firmly.


‘Well, then together, we will deal. You make breakfast.  I will go reason with her. It is probably the only thing that will work.”


Brian pulled a sweatshirt on over his head and went into the garden.  He had seen Brinn walk to Dan’s deck so he followed her over there. She was sitting in the sun, with tears on her cheeks.  Brian pulled the sweatshirt cuff over his and as he crouched next to her and wiped her tears away.


“Dad, I’m really sorry I can’t just forget that my mom is in jail because of you…. And because of me. I answered her email.  I knew I wasn’t supposed to.”


“Brinn, she is the adult.  You should never have to be put in that position.” Brian was trying not to blame Tina directly.  “Your daddy is really hurting and that isn’t your fault either. You know he was just expecting a perfect family weekend.” Brian touched her chin so she would look him in the eyes, “Are you happy in this school?”


“I like it, but I miss my family.  As much as I love Grandma and John and Tony, they aren’t you and Daddy, and Gus. Dad, can I move back at the end of the semester?  Please?”


For a moment she let him hug her, “Yes, Brinny.  We would like nothing better but you know we need to find you a place but I promise that will be my entire job once we get back to Europe.” He stood and extended his hand.  She took it and they walked back to the cottage.


The three of them sat down to eat breakfast.  Brinn was still very quiet and Brian and Justin kept up a conversation.  As they finished eating, Brinn asked, “What time will Gus be here?”


“They are leaving in the next hour or so.  They should be here by dinner time. They will be sleeping in Dan’s house because there just isn’t room  here but, if they will let us, Taylor can sleep in your room because you have a cradle in there yet from when you visited as a baby.”


“I’d like that,” she said sedately.  “What are our plans for the day?”


“What would you like to do, Sweetheart?”  Justin asked her as he stroked her hair. She pulled away. 


“There are paints  and canvas up in that closet.  I just want to paint. The next couple of days will be very busy with them.”


“That will be fine.  We may need to go out sometime this afternoon but we will let you know.  Do you have something to paint in?” She shook her head. Justin reached down and pulled off the plain T-shirt he had slept in and handed it to her.  “Just wear this.”


“Thank you,” she said softly as she walked up the steps.  She took a deep breath in, smelling the scent on the shirt as she got to the top of the steps.  She pulled it on over her head. She looked down at them before walking out of sight.


“Sunshine, come here.” Brian dropped onto the sofa and held out his hand.


Justin dropped next to him and laid his head in Brian’s lap.  Brian stroked his hair. “You can’t keep doing this to yourself.  She will be fine. She just has to work through it, just like you do.  She wants to go to school near us. I will talk to Shelby about it when she gets here.  Maybe she knows of a place or knows of a way to work this out.” He continued to stroke his hair and Justin turned his head into Brian’s lap. He started nipping at Brian’s penis through the fabric.


“I need something to take my mind off of this situation,”  Justin commented as he nuzzled harder.


“Well, by all means, let me help you,”  Brian, unzipped his fly and brought out his cock.  Justin began to blow on it. He flicked his tongue on it and then ran it from base to tip. He continued to play until Brian couldn’t take it.   “Brinn is going to be up there a while, right?”


“My guess is she will be up there until one of us make her quit.  I could see it in her eyes when she went up. She is too much like me.”


Brian’s hand went down Justin’s jeans and Justin quickly undid the fly to give him room.  Brian’s digits began to finger him. He flinched a bit.


“You’re not too sore are you?”


“Oh, god, no,” Justin quickly slipped out of his pants and positioned himself with one knee on each side of him.


“Sit down, now,” Brian breathed into his ear.  Brian guided him onto his rock hard erection. Justin felt searing pain for just a moment. And then he sighed as he sank all the way onto Brian’s lap.


“How long do you think we can make it like this?” Justin asked as his mouth moved along Brian’s jaw and his muscles squeezed around him tightly.


“If you….keep doing….that, not very long.” Brian took in a deep breath. “I never dreamed I would still be doing this with you 20 years later.”  Brian’s phone rang.


“And that we would still be interrupted.” Justin stayed still as Brian answered the call from Gus. ”Hey, Gus, are you on your way?” Justin began to contract and release around Brian’s cock.  “Oh,shit…..”


“I take it Dad is there with you?”


“Yes, and he is being horribly good…..” Justin moved up and down.  


“I only have a minute but we are in the air.  We should be at the garden around 5:00 or 6:00.  I will let you know when we land at the airport there.  Oh, how is Brinn?”


“She needs some time with her big brother. Oh,god Sunshine stay still!”


“Good Lord, I guess I know where my sex drive comes from.”


Brian thought he heard a note of sadness in his voice, “Gus, are you alright? You weren’t gone this weekend were you?”


“No, nothing like that.  I have to go. See you soon.”


Justin dropped hard onto Brian’s lap a couple times.  “What was that about a weekend away?”


Brian grabbed Justin’s hips and started moving him up and down faster now, “Sunshine, shut up and let me screw the hell out of you.” Brian grabbed Justin’s dick and both of them forgot how to speak.



Marcus took Danny into town.  They stopped at Molly and Tyler’s and got their signatures on the paperwork  for their new house. Brenda was baking cookies when they arrived and Danny helped as they emptied and filled trays.  “You, young man, are a great help,” Brenda hugged him and kissed his cheek. Reflexively, Danny hugged her tightly. She felt his need and wrapped her arms around him again. “Boy, if you ever need a hug, you just have that nice redhead to bring you over here. I always have some sugar for a polite young man.”


“Thank you, Miss Brenda.  That is very nice of you.”


“Where are you from, Danny?  Where did you grow up?”


“With all do respect, ma’am, but I can’t tell you that.”


“Alright, but I have a feeling you could tell those good men what they want to hear and they would do only what’s best for you.”


“I do like them. I would love to….. I can’t get my hopes up.”


Marcus walked over, “You ready to go, Danny?”


“Yes, sir.”


“Danny has been a great help,” Brenda said as she filled a bag with cookies. “I am sure with three men in the house you will be able to take care of these.”


“Thank you, Brenda.  I am sure we will enjoy them.”


“Oh, and Marcus, if you and that handsome husband of yours have a need for some time alone, I would love to have Danny visit, if he wouldn’t mind that, anyway.”


“I would enjoy that, Miss Brenda.  Thank you for the invitation.”


Marcus gave her a kiss on the cheek and they left.  Their next stop was the grocery store so Danny could buy some food to make more meals for them.  Cooking seems to help Danny feel normal and they all reap the benefits.  


On the ride home Marcus smiled at Danny, “So what did you think of our friends?”


“They are really nice.  You seem to really like their baby.  I think you held her most of our visit.”


“Well, Jenna is adorable.  She has the most beautiful complexion. And she is very sweet. Plus, it’s rare that a guy like me gets to hold one that small.  Besides, they were signing so many papers.”


“She was cute.  Are you and Dan going to have a baby?”  Marcus threw him a quick glance. “Yes, I know you can’t ‘have’ a baby obviously but you know what I mean.”


“I doubt it.  Dan doesn’t want kids.”


“I got that feeling.”


“It’s just he doesn’t think he could be a good father and I think he would be an amazing father if he believed it.  He is such a good man and has so much to offer a child. That’s why he seems hard. He doesn’t want to get attached to you because he is afraid he shouldn’t be around kids much.”


“I can tell he is a good guy. At least I know it isn’t me.”


Marcus reached over and took his hand, “Of course, it’s not you. Brenda is a very nice lady, isn’t she.”


“Ya, I really like her.  She reminds me of a babysitter I had when I was a kid.”


“Does that mean, if down the road, Dan and I have to go out of town, you wouldn’t mind staying with her a day or two, not that we have anything planned.”


“I wouldn’t mind that.”  He looked at Marcus, “Do you really think I will get to stay with you for a while?”


“I hope you get to stay with us forever.  Well, no, I hope you go off to school and have a life but that you will call this home, at least one of them. I mean it would be great if you can build a relationship with your family but I hope we will be your family.”  Marcus looked over at him as he turned into the driveway of the house, “What would you think of that, Danny?”


“I would like that if Dan doesn’t mind.”


“He’ll come around.  You two have a lot more in common than you know but that is none of my business to talk about with you.”


“Marcus, I am sorry I ran away.  I really hope I can stay here. I can help out with lots of stuff here.”


As they got out of the vehicle, Marcus walked around it and hugged Danny tightly.  “I hope you never doubt you are loved here.” He kissed his cheek and together they got the groceries and went into the house.



Gus and Shelby sat next to each other on the plane.  Taylor was sleeping in her carseat, strapped into the seat across the aisle.  Shelby glanced at Gus and Gus pulled her onto his lap and she curled up against him.


“Are we alright?” Gus asked her.


“Gus, when I married you I knew we wouldn’t have a ‘normal’ marriage and I told you from day one that if you needed something I couldn’t give you….. I am just glad you didn’t stay away last night rather than let me have the pleasure.”


“Don’t lie to me.  I hurt you.”


“Yes, but you also know I enjoyed it. I admit you scared me a bit at your intensity.  I know you love me and don’t ever doubt how much I love you and what you make my body feel.  Maybe we just have to prepare a little for a night like that. I know that isn’t as spontaneous. Call me at noon tell me how much you love me and need me that way.  Now, we are going to have an amazing weekend with your family and I hope we have some playtime.”


“I think we have time to play right now.” Gus reached under her top and undid her bra. Shelby let out a sigh as his mouth wrapped around one of her nipples. As her body responded to his actions, she knew she couldn’t live without him but could he live with only her?



It was about 1:00 when Justin knocked on Brinn’s door.  “Brinny, may I come in?” No response. This didn’t upset Justin.  How many times had Brian knocked on his door and he never heard it.  He opened it and was stunned at the work his daughter had painted. It was bold and both made him want to cry for the pain that flowed out of it and yet it made him so proud of his daughter’s triumph over her feelings.  “Brinn?” He said it louder.


She jumped a bit, “Oh, I didn’t hear you.”


“Sweety, you need to have some lunch.  We had subs delivered. I think I still know what you like.”  Justin could tell there had been tears today and it was killing him not to take her in his arms but he let her have her space.  “Sit down, Brinny. I bet you have been standing there all morning.” He set the sub down with a bag of chips, and a bottle of water.   She sat down and started eating and walked over to her painting, looking at it closely. “This is very good,” he said honestly.


“I think I will give it to Gus as part of his birthday gift..  I used acrylic so it would dry quickly.”


“It is very good.  I know there are people that would pay a great deal for  that.”


“They would know it was just a kid.”


“Brinn, you sell yourself short. I am serious about the quality. What are you enjoying the most at school?  Do you like one thing over another?” Justin started to reach for her but pulled his arm back. He knew she had to come to him now and until she did, he was going to stay out of her personal space.


“Daddy, do you think I can have dinner with Gus and Shelby alone?”


Justin wanted to refuse because he hadn’t seen them in weeks either but then he realized he and Brian could get to know Taylor and Brinn will have the time she needs. “I think your dad will agree to that as long as Gus and Shelby are ok with it.    We will hold Taylor hostage until you return. That little girl with have to put up with a lot of kisses.” For a split second Justin saw a hint of jealousy cross Brinn’s face but then she smiled sweetly.


Very softly she said, “She will love that.  You and Dad give the best snuggles.”


“Oh, Brinny.” Justin stood up and Brinn reached out and took his hand.


“I’m trying, Daddy.  I am really trying.” 


He squeezed her hand, “Can I get you anything else?”


“Daddy, please tell me when their plane lands so I can clean up?”


“Of course, Brinn.”  Justin smiled at her and walked out the door.



Shelby had lost count how many times she had cum on the flight before falling asleep in Gus’ arms.  The pilot woke them both up when he came on the intercom and, thinking of Taylor, he tried to talk softly.    “Mr. and Mrs. Kinney, we are approaching New York City. Please secure yourselves and your daughter.” Thirty minutes later they touched down.  Gus texted his dads they had landed and got his wife and daughter off the plane and into the waiting car.  


Brinn had showered by the time Justin told her they were on their way and she looked at him, “Would you help me with my hair?” she asked timidly.


“Of course, I will.  What do you want done to it?”  He reached out and touched the wet strands. “You think about it while I blow it dry.”  Twenty minutes later her blonde hair was curled in soft curls pulled gently back with barrettes.


“Thank you, Daddy.  You can leave now. I need to change.”  He couldn’t stop himself and kissed the top of her head.


“I love you so much, Brinn.  I only do what’s best for you.”  He closed the door behind him.


As he walked past their bedroom, Brian reached out of the room and pulled him into his arms.  “Think we will get a chance to make love over our granddaughter like we did our daughter?”


“I think we should definitely try this evening.”  Justin kissed him, “but for now, I’m going to go open a bottle of wine so it can breath a bit. Love you, Baby.”


“I love you, too, Sunshine.”