- Text Size +

Chapter 15


“Oh, shit!” Brian said as he stretched.  Since Brinn’s birthday party Justin decided they should try all those positions.  He was starting to wonder if he was getting too old for some of them. Every muscle in his body screamed out as he reached for a bottle of painkillers. He swallowed a couple down and pulled Justin to him.


“Will you share a couple with me?”  Justin groaned. Brian got two more and Justin took them. “Roll over.”  


Brian didn’t say anything, he just turned over and winced. “As much as I love you and as much fun as they are, maybe we need to recuperate before we continue the list.”  


“After the first of the year so we can enjoy the family as well as each other?” Justin commented as he worked Brian’s lower back and his ass.  He actually had tears in his eyes as Justin worked the muscles.


“Woah, Sunshine, please have pity on me.”


“Oh, Brian, I didn’t realize….” Justin kissed Brian at the base of his spine and then his thumbs gently spread the cheeks and brought his mouth down.  He dropped feather kisses between them and then he found the target. He dropped several kisses in the area and then let his tongue drag across it. “Do you like that? Do you want me to continue?”

“Damn!  Why are you even asking?”


“Because you need to let me get you an appointment with your oncologist,” Justin flicked his tongue at the edge of his bud and Brian whimpered.


“Justin, come on, please.”


“Are you going to call or…” he started backing away.


“God, yes, I’ll call or you can call just…” he sighed as Justin again began to work his tongue inside of him.  Justin helped him move to his side and replaced his tongue with his finger and then, he began to run his tongue from his own finger to Brian’s soft scrotum. It didn’t take long before Brian was digging one hand into the mattress and the other into Brian’s hair.  “I can’t hold….”


Justin quickly positioned himself with his knees just enough to the side that his ass was in the air and his chest was on the ground.  He knew after their activity last night he would be tender down there and he hoped Brian couldn’t restrain himself. He was right, there was searing pain for a few moments as Brian swiftly entered him and then the pure pleasure washed over Justin and he and Brian both totally lost control.  Justin lay flat on the mattress with Brian, still inside of him.


“How are your muscles?” Justin’s muffled voice came from under Brian. 


“What muscles?” Brian said as he kissed Justin’s neck and began to rock inside of him but stopped.  “Oh, ya, those muscles. I need a hot bath.” Brian slowly got off of Justin and offered his hand, “Coming?”


Justin stood up slowly.  “We definitely have to slow down for a bit.  A perfect time for you to get into the doctor.  In fact, we aren’t going to be doing that again until you have scheduled your appointment.”


“Ah, come on, Sunshine,” Brian started running the bath full of water.  “We can’t let this warm soothing water go to waste.”


“You are so right.  We are going to use it to soothe sore muscles.”


Brian got in the water but Justin sat on the other end, facing him, rather then pressed against him. Brian slid a foot between Justin’s legs and began to fondle him.  Justin laid his head back and enjoyed the heat moving through his body.  


As Justin gave into the sensation, he said, “Bri?”


“Yes, Sunshine?”


“I love you,” his voice drifted off”


“Love you, too, Sunshine.”



Later that morning, Brian called Dan.  This was the weekend they were taking Danny to  meet his family in Colorado. Danny was very nervous to see them.  The conversations they had on weekly phone calls always ended with his parents asking if he had found a girlfriend yet and each week he responded he had a girl friend.  And then he would say he loved them and hang up. They always gave him about half an hour to be alone and then they had started a tradition of watching a movie. They usually sat on the sofa with Danny in the middle and more often than not he would end up sleeping with his head in Marcus’ lap and Dan rested his hand on Danny’s chest.  Neither Dan or Marcus expected the weekend to be perfect but they hoped it would at least be civil. They paid for the psychologist that had been at the meetings in Kansas City to join them, too. None of them were emotionally detached anymore. Not even Dan. He loved that boy.

“Holy hell, Dan, do you hurt as much as I do?  I do not think that list was made for men over 50.”


“Just think of me.  Marcus is almost 10 years younger than Justin.  That man is more flexible than…”


“And how are you feeling?” Brian asked.


“I ache in every muscle of my body.”


“Ya, Justin and I decided to finish the list after the new year.”


“Maybe we can try some together?  We definitely need to get a weekend organized soon but we better wait and see what happens with Junior.”


“He is a great kid.  I can see why you love him.”


“Brian I always cared about your kids because they were your kids and I could understand why you loved them so much but now, I know how deep the feeling is.”  


“Well, then just show them that Danny is part of you even if he was born to them.  Have a great trip.” Brian finished with, “Oh, Dan? You and I are a lot alike when it comes to those we love.  Let Marcus talk if you know you would say something you shouldn’t . Your Red will know what to say and how to say it.”


The line was silent for a moment, “You’re right, Brian, thanks.”  For a moment Brian thought Dan was going to say more but then the call ended.  He felt for his friend. Being uncertain about his family had to be a real struggle for him. 


Then Brian looked at his phone contacts.  The doctor’s appointment was far less stressful then sleeping next to Justin and not being able to make love with him.



“Was that Brian?”  Marcus walked into the home office to find Dan leaning on the edge of his desk, phone still in hand.   He didn’t respond. “Darling?” Marcus walked near and touched his cheek.


“Oh, hey Red.” Dan’s arm went around Marcus’  waist and he pulled him between his legs and after setting down his phone wrapped his other arm around him and Marcus lowered his head to meet those lips he loved so much. One of Dan’s hands went behind his head and crushed their mouths together. Marcus pressed against him, instantly responding. By the time they separated both were out of breath.


“I don’t know what got into you but….wow! I,” he again joined their lips. Eventually he had to take half a step back, not wanting to break contact. “To what do I owe a welcome like that? And was that Brian?”


“Yes, that was Brian.  He was just giving me good advice.”


“And what was that?” Marcus kept as much contact as he could with Dan.  He could feel Dan’s erection pressed against his own.


“He told me to let you do the talking when it comes to Junior’s parents.  Just the thought of them….”


Marcus put a hand on either side of Dan’s face and kissed him with such tenderness, Dan nearly exploded, literally.  “Darling, we will deal with it. There is no way that psychologist will side with them. He will see through them if they try to fake their way through.  Marcus’ hands moved down to Dan’s fly. “I may have a solution to that swelling you have.” His hand moved into the open zipper. “Any preferences on my method?”


Dan turned them around and undid Marcus’ fly.  Once both of them had pants around their ankles.  Dan moved in pushing Marcus backward and ended up with Marcus’ pants still around his ankles but now looped behind Dan’s head. Dan spit on his hands and rubbed his dick.


“Damn, I wish I kept lube everywhere like Brian.” Slowly, he started the entry with steady pressure. Marcus shot cum all over Dan before he had even completed the entry.


“Christ, what a newbie move!” Marcus cursed under his breath.  


Dan wiped off some of the cum and added it to his cock and he slid in and out more quickly.  Dan kissed him as he thrust harder and soon Dan arched before exploding. Dan bent over and again claimed Marcus mouth just as the door opened and Danny walked in.


“Oh, shit.” Danny disappeared out the door.


“It was bound to happen sometime,” Dan smiled as he kissed Marcus once more before withdrawing and stepping away. After grabbing a tissue and cleaning up a bit he smiled at Marcus.  “I’ll go talk to him but I think he has more questions for you. He knows we switch but he knows typically you are in the ‘scary’ position.”


Marcus straightened his pants, “I remember how scared I was the first time.”


“Well, it isn’t his first time! But he has yet to have a good experience. He knows the pain and that is all he has had.”


“Too bad he won’t be lucky enough to have you for his first.”


“Well, when it is appropriate we will help him any way we can.”


“I’ll go. You better finish packing.” Marcus caressed Dan’s cheek as he walked toward the door. He stopped and went back for one more kiss. “Love you, darling.”


Marcus knocked on Danny’s door, “Can I come in?”


“Sure.”  As Marcus walked in, Danny busied himself with his packing. “I’m really sorry.  I should have knocked.”


Marcus noticed Danny was shaking.  He walked over and turned Danny’s head to face him, “You know Dan and I love each other.  We enjoy showing that physically. I’m sorry that you had to see us like that.  



“I…” tears began to roll down his cheeks, “Don’t make me go home with them.  I don’t want to...I can’t live with them. I love them but I can’t…”


Marcus pulled him into his arms.  “Of course, we aren’t going to send you back.” He kissed his head several times. “We will never make you leave. Sit down, Danny.” They sat on his bed side by side next to the suitcase. “You could never do anything accidently that would make us throw you out. Now, realize you are stuck with us.  That being said, you just saw your guardians having sex. You’re a 15 year old boy. Dan and I are guessing you have questions. I should probably be really embarrassed but I enjoyed it too much to be bashful.”


“Doesn’t it hurt like hell?” tears sprang to his eye and his body trembled.


“Oh, baby, who hurt you so bad?” Marcus held him close.


“He was just a weird guy who liked them young and when I asked him to slow down, it turned him on and…..I tried not to but I cried and he laughed and ….he forced something even bigger up me.  Marcus, I know I am gay but I am not sure I will ever be able to have sex without….without thinking about that night.”


Marcus realized he was rocking Danny in his arms.  “Oh, Danny. It can be so beautiful. When someone takes their time and you can enjoy the feel of the stretching.”  Marcus had to stop because his mind was going back to Dan and his body was reacting but he also saw Danny’s face. “Danny, do you still have discomfort when you….”


“Marcus!” Danny blushed.


“It is only natural and if it hurt so bad he could have caused damage.  I know you have been to the doctor since you moved here but he didn’t give you a complete exam.”


“Marcus, NO, I couldn’t let someone…”


“Danny, we have let this go too long already. I knew you should have had a thorough exam when you came to live with us.”


“MARCUS,” Danny said exasperated, “you came in here to make me feel better and now I feel scared for a whole different reason.”  


“You’re right.  I got off track.  Just remember you are going to see your little sister and you will be coming home with us. This conversation is tabled until we get home but then we will go to the doctor and at least talk to him.  Danny, we will find a doctor you are comfortable with and I, no we, will support you anyway you want us to. Now, I need to go finish packing. We leave in,” he looked at his watch, “Two hours and then we will have a day before your family gets there.to ski or snowboard. I’m really sorry I got sidetracked in our conversation.”  Marcus gave him another hug.


“I’m sorry I walked in on you two.”   Danny continued packing as Marcus left to finish his own.



Brian scheduled a doctor’s appointment for the week after Christmas.  He would do anything for Justin. He knew Kam was at work with Gus and Brinn was Christmas shopping with Chantel and Mary so maybe, just maybe Justin would be so thankful he followed through that…  “Hey, Sunshine, where are you?” He looked through the house and didn’t find him. He went to the intercom. Softly he sang into it, “You are my sunshine, my only sunshine…”


“Hey, Babe, I’m in the studio. Keep singing.  You’re sexy as hell when you sing.”


Brian jogged out of the house singing at the top of his lungs as he got to the studio.  He sang off key on purpose as he entered the small building. He stopped as soon as he saw the portraits of his beautiful granddaughter.  “I thought it was time I painted her. One is for Gus and Shelby. One is for Lindsay and Mel, and the other one is for us.


Brian looked at each of them and Justin had captured her sparkle in each. He pulled him back against his chest. “These are so beautiful.  I love them.” He kissed just below Justin’s ear and began to suck on his earlobe.


“I figure someday Taylor can have all of them and sell them as a collection if she wants to.”


“She will never sell them. The love you have for her is showing through in every stroke.” Brian’s hand moved lower and was soon cupping Justin’s cock through his jeans.


“Bri, I said none of that until you have an appointment set.”  He groaned as Brian again drug his teeth over his earlobe and massaged at the same time.


“Well, lucky for me, I made that appointment today.  11:00 a.m. December 26th. And now,” in one move Brian turned Justin around and had his pants down around his ankles. “Get those things off so it is easier for me to do all the things I have planned for you.” He smacked his bare ass as an enticement. He noticed some cord Justin used to roll his paintings sometimes. He grabbed it and within seconds Brian had tied Justin’s hands together and then tied them to his throbbing cock.  There he stood, holding his own cock with no way to get loose. When Brian spanked him, he was pretty sure he didn’t want to.


Brian looked around and found an old tarp.  He dropped it on the floor in front of Justin and dropped to his knees.  He began to lick just the tip since the rest of it was being held onto by Justin himself. Brian continued to flick the tip until Justin began to sway on his feet. Brian guided Justin to the wall and turned him so his head rested  against the wall. Brian pulled a chair up behind him and spread Justin’s cheeks wide and ran his tongue down and when it rested on the puckered opening he stopped.. He then grabbed a paintbrush Justin had used for the background of the canvases and Brian swung it, landing a blow on Justin’s firm ass. Paint splattered  all over. After a couple more playful swats he began to run the brush down Justin’s legs.


When Brian began to run it up and down the valley between his cheeks, Justin nearly collapsed. Brian tossed the brush away and began running his hands through the paint. Brian reached around and spread the paint on Justin’s hands and then began to play with the tip of his cock again.


“Oh, Brian!”


“Tell me the shower in this place still has hot water.” Brian started untying Justin’s hands as he kissed him.  I need to get some of that paint off before I can... “ He ripped Justin’s shirt off and then quickly undressed himself. Justin turned on the water in the small shower stall and stepped in as soon as the water ran warm. Brian quickly followed him in. The stall was much smaller than the one in the master but Brian managed to get the paint off of Justin and then sliding into him in the small confines and they just stood there joined for several minutes before drying off and dashing to the house wrapped only in towels.



Colorado was beautiful.   They had arrived Thursday afternoon and after a nice dinner in the lodge restaurant. When they returned to the room Danny kissed and hugged Marcus. He more tentatively hugged Dan and then Dan tapped his cheek. Danny dropped a kiss on it.  Dan wrapped his arms tightly around Danny. “Junior, we are going to only allow what’s best for you. We love you.”


“I love you guys, too,” he walked to the door to his room in their suite and turned around. “Have fun. I plan to put my headphones on.” He winked as he entered his room and shut the door behind him.


“I knew I loved that boy,” Dan said as he pulled off his shirt.  “I have this itch I really hope you are in the mood to scratch.”


Marcus shivered, “As much as he loved the feel of Dan buried deep inside of him he also loved the feel of sliding into Dan.” 


“Oh, I am sure I can oblige.”



Dan, Marcus, and Danny spent the day on the slopes.  There was lots of snow and Danny, who said he wasn’t athletic was soon snowboarding like a pro.   By the end of the day Dan and Marcus watched Danny take one more run as they sat by a bonfire. He was just doing a short run and they could see him on his way down.  They were holding hands in the warmth of the fire when Dan saw Danny. Another snowboarder came out of nowhere and drove right into Danny from the side. Danny went airborne and so did Dan.  Danny had barely hit the ground when Dan dropped on his knees beside him followed closely by Marcus.  


“Danny,  Junior, are you alright?” Danny moaned softly.  He was laying at an odd angle that Dan didn’t like. Danny started to turn his head toward Dan’s voice.   “Don’t try to move, son.” Marcus waved at the medics down the hill and got their attention. Dan had never felt so scared in his life.  He moved his hands down each of Danny’s arms and then down his legs. When he got to his left ankle he cried out. “I’m sorry, Danny. I know it’s hard to lay still but you need to stay still.” Dan leaned over and kissed him.  Dan was just starting to take off his helmet when the medics ran up with supplies.  


“Sir, please don’t….”


“I have medical training.  I know what I’m doing. Do you have a cervical collar to put on him?”  Very gently Dan removed the headwear and put on the collar. By now Marcus was holding Danny’s hand and talking softly to him while Dan and the medics carefully rolled Danny and the body board was slipped under him.  “The left boot needs to come off and be splinted if we can do it without too much pain, before it starts swelling.”


Danny screamed as they removed the boot and the splint was put on.  The other medic had taken a look at the other kid that had run into Danny and was assisting him down the hill and would turn him in at the ski patrol for being drunk on the slopes. Danny was lifted onto a snowmobile and Dan rode down with him while Marcus jogged the short distance to where an ambulance arrived. Dan insisted Marcus ride with him to the hospital and he said he would be there right behind them.  


Three hours later the three of them were in the rented SUV heading back to the hotel.  Nothing was broken but Danny was done skiing for the weekend. He had a walking boot to support his pulled ligaments and although he had a big bump there was no concussion. He would be good as new in a couple weeks.  Marcus held his hand while Danny’s head rested on his shoulder.  


“How are you doing, Junior?”


“I’m Ok,” he said in a groggy voice.  “But now my parents will never think I could snowboard.”


“Oh, son,” Dan said and glanced into the backseat where they were sitting. “Don’t worry, Junior, I have video and they WILL watch it.”


When they arrived at the hotel, Danny took a couple wobbly steps so Dan picked up Danny and carried him into the lodge, onto the elevator, and into their room.  Instead of going toward Danny’s room, he carried him into the master. He set Danny down on the bed. He was so drugged. Together they undressed Danny and Marcus went and grabbed a pair of shorts for him.  Once he was under the covers, without another word, Dan and Marcus pulled on shorts they got into bed with Danny between them. They leaned over him for a good night kiss and then snuggled down into the bed.  Both of them laid a hand on Danny as all three of them fell into a deep sleep.


Dan’s internal clock woke him every couple hours to do a quick check on Danny, making sure he was resting soundly with no stress evident.    Danny stirred and snuggled up to Dan in his sleep. Dan put an arm around him and pulled him close. ‘How the hell did this happen?’ Dan thought to himself. How did this kid make him want to be a better man?  How had he become second in his life? Marcus was the only person that meant more. He hoped nothing happened to them at the same time. He wasn’t sure what he would do. As he tightened his arms around Danny and fell asleep, happier than he had ever felt.


Marcus woke at 7:00.  He looked over at the men in his life and his heart nearly exploded.  Danny slept with his head on Dan’s chest and Dan had both arms wrapped around him. Marcus slipped out of bed.  It was a close fit but he moved in behind Dan. He started kissing Dan’s neck and his hand moved into his shorts and began rubbing Dan’s bare ass. Dan jumped ready to fight but quickly realized what was going on and he relaxed as Marcus let his finger trail up and down Dan’s crack.  Then his finger began to tease its way into Dan’s puckered hole. Dan’s head moved back as much as it could without waking Danny and Marcus kissed him. His eyes rolled as Marcus stroked his prostate. Dan was having trouble laying still just as Danny turned over and rolled into the spot Marcus had vacated.


Barely audible, Dan said, “Please, keep going. Oh god, that feels so…”  he bit his tongue as Marcus pressed even firmer and he nearly cried out.  Marcus slid his hand under Dan’s body and he managed to work his hand into the front of Dan’s shorts and began to stroke his dick at the same time.  Without a sound Dan exploded. The whole bed trembled as Marcus spread his cum over his cock as he slowly removed his finger. Dan turned and kissed Marcus with such passion, he was nearly swept away with emotion.  Dan’s mouth moved to Marcus’ ear, “Shower, now.” 


The shorts they both wore were dropped at the door as it was locked behind them.  Dan was all over Marcus. “God, Red, I need you.”


Marcus turned, offering himself to Dan.  He spread his legs wide and reached back as he bent slightly, giving Dan full access. Dan moved in but then surprised Marcus by going to his knees and bringing his mouth to Marcus and as his tongue burrowed into him as Dan’s hand took ahold of Marcus’ penis.  It wasn’t long before Marcus came as quietly as he could but when Dan then stood and thrust hard and fast Marcus could not contain himself. “Oh, lord!” Dan’s arms went around Marcus’ midsection as he thrust over and over. They came together once more.


“God, must be nice to be young, Red.  You just came twice in about 10 minutes.”


“Oh, Darling, you have nothing to worry about.  It didn’t take you much longer.” Marcus kissed Dan and wrapped his arms around him. “You know you are a big softy, right.  That young man wormed his way right into that marshmallow you call a hard heart.”


“God, I was scared last night.  I thought we had broke him.” Dan smiled at Marcus and slapped his wet ass. “What did I do before my family?”


“You mooned over Brian Kinney from afar.”  Marcus laughed lightly but he knew there was some truth to it. 


“I will always love Brian, but I am so in love with you!”  


Marcus nodded.  “I understand.”


When they walked into the bedroom in big fluffy robes, Danny was gone. Marcus kissed Dan’s cheek.  “Why don’t you order some breakfast and I will check on Danny. I am sure he is nervous about today”


“He probably will want to clean up the best he can.  Let me know if you need some help. We can take his boot off and put him in the tub if he likes.”


Marcus knocked on the bedroom door, “Hey, Danny, may I come in?”


“Sure,” Danny sat on the edge of the bed, looking in the mirror.  “I look horrible and I stink from skiing all day. How did you stand sleeping with me?”


“I’m used to sleeping with a man,” Marcus smiled and ruffled his hair.  “A shower won’t work but would you like a bath? Dan said the boot could come off and we could carry you to the tub.”


“But then you’ll see me….see my…”


“I am sure it is a lovely….but if you’re worried about it you can throw a cloth over yourself.  I’ll help wash your hair.” Marcus started the water in the tub and Dan knocked and walked in. Marcus whispered, “He’s embarrassed to be seen naked so we are going to cover him with a towel.


Dan rolled his eyes but nodded with a smile.  Dan carefully undid the boot and then gave Danny a towel to lay over his lap as he tugged the shorts down.  Dan scooped Danny up. He felt his smooth skin under his arms and got angry just thinking about those men taking advantage of his son.  Yes, HIS son. He couldn’t imagine as a grown man wanting a boy. He could appreciate the beauty that this young man had without lusting after him.  He would love Justin to paint him.


Marcus had put lots of bubble bath in the water so Danny wouldn’t feel so exposed and as Dan lowered him into the water, Marcus slipped the towel away.  Marcus nodded his head towards the door and Dan left them alone. Once the door was shut Marcus soaped the cloth and began wiping across his shoulders. Marcus saw the bruise where he it the ground last night.  He kissed the spot very gently.  


“I can wash my front by myself.”


Marcus sat on the edge but looked away as he heard Danny move the cloth through the water.  “May I help with your hair?” Danny nodded. “You have such beautiful hair. Marcus guided him to almost lay in the tub and he poured water over the thick brown hair.  “I always wanted any color but red. They always made fun of me.”


“Dan calls you Red.”  Danny stated.


“Yes,” Marcus voice got soft, “but when he says it my insides turn to jelly because I know he loves me and when he says it…. Well you know.”


“Ya, it is obvious how much he loves you and how much you love him.” Marcus massaged Danny’s head as he relaxed against the tub.


“I never thought I would fall ln love with a man.  I was fairly sure I would end up with my mom’s friend and we would have had a pleasant life but instead I found Dan and I can’t imagine life without him.”


“Even when he hurts you?  I heard you yell this morning.”


‘Oh, Danny, he wasn’t hurting me.  I was…..well, I was orgasming. There is nothing that feels that amazing being with the person you love.  He knows me better than I do myself.” Marcus continued to rub Danny’s head and his eyes fluttered shut. “Danny, what are you worried about most today?”


“I don’t know.  I guess,” he hesitated, “I don’t know what would be worse, if they wanted me to come home with them or if they didn’t.”  Marcus rinsed out the soap.


“What do you want them to do?”


“I want them to love me but let me stay with you.” Out of nowhere, Danny grabbed Marcus and hugged him.  Marcus wrapped his arms around his wet naked body and carefully helped him to his one good foot. Marcus had him sit on the edge of the tub and then helped him balance as he turned so his feet were on the floor.


After making sure Danny was balanced he got a towel.  For a minute Danny got very shy but soon, as long as he could keep one hand over his penis,  he lost his reserve.

“Marcus, can I ask you something?”


“Sure, Danny,” Marcus lifted his arm and dried under it and repeated it on the other side. “Will you tell me if I look, well, normal?


“Normal?”


“Well, when I was home and in gym class, the other guys said, well, they said my thing looked weird.” He slowly moved his hand and looked at his lap.  “Does it look normal?”


“Oh Danny,” Marcus smiled at him.  He took Danny’s hands in his own and spread them, “You are a beautiful teenage boy that is just perfect,” he looked down at his wounded foot and the bruises on his shoulder, “Well, you will be back to perfect in no time.”


“You’re not just saying that, are you?  I mean because you love me?”


“I would have been all over you if I had been in school with you.  Well, actually I didn’t date men but I would have wanted to date you.”  Marcus looked at him and had to smile, “You do flit around from one worry to another.  Relax, sweetheart. You are a normal 14 year old. Kids are just cruel and my guess is that they were just jealous of what you have.  Now he helped wrap a towel around Danny’s hip. I am going to call Dan to help you. Let him carry you. Trust me. It is fun.”


“Gross, Marcus, you and him are like my dads, well good dads, but I really don’t want to think about….”


“Dan, can you come in please?”


Dan strode in and kissed Marcus and then scooped up Danny. He glanced over his shoulder as he was bent over and looked at Marcus.  “I know you just wanted to see my ass from that view” 


“Preferably without those jeans.” 


Dan threw Danny over his shoulder.  He threw him onto the bed and carefully dropped next to him and began dragging his hands up and down Danny’s sides, making him squeal. In moments Danny forgot he was naked and he started to roll over to pin him down but Danny cried out as pain shot up his leg.  Dan gently turned him over and discreetly covered him. “Let me get your boot. We have had it off too long.” Marcus got tears in his eyes as Dan gently helped Danny pull on some briefs and a pair of jeans. Then very carefully he put socks on him. “Ok, junior, we are going to put this on tight again.  It will hurt for a moment but I promise it will feel better in a couple seconds, I promise.”


Dan watched Danny’s face as he tied the splint on and Danny took in a sharp breath but then as Dan completed the task, Danny let out a sigh and then reached for Dan and pulled him close, giving him a kiss.  “Thanks, Dan.” 


Dan got flustered and turned  so Danny didn’t see his damp eyes but then he saw  Marcus and rushed from the room. Danny looked terrified as his eyes met Marcus’, “Did I do something wrong?”


“No, not at all, Danny.  Do you think you can finish dressing?”


“Sure.”


Marcus patted his shoulder.  “Dan is happy, trust me. I need to get ready.  Your parents will be here in a few minutes.”


“Did you have to remind me?”


Marcus hurried to the other bedroom and found Dan stern faced. He was pulling on some jeans when Marcus put his arms around him from behind, “I love you, darling.”


“I love you, too, Red.    And, damn, if those people hurt him.”



Thirty minutes later they were notified that the rest of their party had arrived.  They took the elevator down and as the doors opened a blurr flew into the car and clung to Danny.  “Oh, Danny. I have missed you so.” A small girl with Danny’s coloring held onto his waist. “What happened to your leg?  Where do you live now? Who are these guys?”


“Hey, Katie, I’ve missed you, too.” Danny picked her up with Marcus helping him to balance on his good foot. Danny hugged his little sister tight and she gave him a big pouty kiss.


Dan introduced Marcus to Teri and Don.  There was a polite exchange of hellos and hand shakes.  Teri kissed her son’s cheek and Don patted his shoulder but then quickly took a step back. If it wasn’t for Katie, Marcus was sure Danny would have run.  Thankfully at that moment the psychologist walked up and instantly took control. He guided them all to the restaurant and everyone ordered. Danny’s older brother and sister were already on the slopes.  They hadn’t even bothered to say hi to him after not seeing him for several months.  


The seven of them sat around a table and ate and then, they started a game the psychologist suggested. The game was created for honesty and openness but it only took a couple questions before Don was getting hostile. His answers were directed at Dan and Marcus at first but soon he started making comments about Danny and Dan started to bristle.  The group broke up and decided they would take a break. Danny and Katie went with the psychologist so they could spend time together but each set of ‘parents’ went their own way. 


Dan and Marcus went to their room.  Marcus could see how angry Dan was, “This was a waste of all of our time.  We could be home preparing for Christmas with people who really love our son.”


“Did you call him our son?”  Marcus kissed Dan’s neck as he laid across his lap.  Dan’s hand traveled down between Marcus legs.”Oh, god…”


“Yes, think we could try for another one?” 


Marcus laughed and pulled Dan down, “I will try as long as it takes.”


Another attempt for family time occurred at dinner with no better results although Danny’s older siblings did join them and did show some interest in Danny and his life in California.  By the next afternoon it was obvious Danny was where he belonged, with Marcus and Dan. Don only objected because he felt like he had lost control of his family.  


Even though Danny wanted to go back to California he was torn.  He hated saying goodbye to Katie. He missed her and she was crying before he even hugged her and after his family had pulled away in airport transportation, Danny stepped into Marcus and Dan’s arms and cried.  


“Junior, I know how hard this is.  Maybe they will let Katie visit or all your siblings.  We want you to be happy and safe and that is at our house in California.”


“When do we get to go home?”  Danny choked out.  


“I will go grab our luggage right now and we can head out.  John should be at the airport about then. We will be flying the rest of the way with our family.  They may not be blood but you will love them as much as we do.”  


Marcus answered Danny’s  questions about Tony and the kids.  Soon they would be living in the area so Danny would get to know them well.  “Matty is Brinn’s brother sort of, right?”


“They are family.  That’s all we care about. Matty just turned 9 and Jonna is getting close to 7.  I have only met them a couple times myself but soon they will be living nearby so I can’t wait to get to know them better.  Plus, both John and Tony are SO hot.”


“Who’s hot?”  Dan walked up behind them.


“Tony and John!” Danny started smiling.  “I can’t wait to meet them!”


Dan pulled Marcus to his feet and discreetly grabbed his junk,  In moments, Marcus was putty in his hands. “Remember, you’ll be coming home with us and you will be in our bed.”  He kissed him until his knees started buckling.


“And I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else,” Marcus said.  “We better get going.”  


“Now who’s hot?” Dan swatted Marcus’ ass as he grabbed the bags and Marcus helped Danny to the vehicle and soon they were nearing the airstrip and the Taylor Kinney jet was sitting there.  Even from this distance, Danny saw a very dark haired man bent down talking to a young girl. That had to be Tony. He remembered he was from Italy and as the car pulled up, Danny could see Marcus was not exaggerating.  That was one of the best looking men he had ever seen. He wasn’t quite as cute as Gus but he was close. Then he saw John coming down the steps, he decided he liked the look of this new family. Introductions were made and everyone got back on the plane.


Once they were in the air,  Danny went to the table with Jonna and Matty and they played a game.  Dan went up to the cockpit with John and Marcus sat with Tony. They had barely met but he knew Tony was usually a very friendly guy but today he was polite but very quiet.  


“I know you don’t know me, but I’m a good listener.” Marcus said, placing his hand on Tony’s forearm.


Tony gave him a weak smile that made Marcus’ heart flutter a bit, “Thanks, and I’m sorry.  You are right. I am a little bit not myself. John and I had a bit of a…”


“No need to explain.  Not trying to get in your business but while you’re around if you need to talk to someone a little more removed from the family, I’m just a mile or so down the road.”


“I appreciate that, Marc.  I may take you up on that. I love the family but they are John’s family.”


“Yes, just as they were Dan’s before mine.” Marcus stood.  I’ll give you a little space and check on our kids.”



“Ok, John Kinney- Montefiore, what gives?  I have known you since you were barely an adult.  Something is going on with you. First of all, you are too quiet, but mostly I can see it on your face.”


“Tony’s not happy.  He’s been, well, I can’t say he’s really cheated but he has been straying.  I don’t know if they are ... but it is heading that way from the video I stumbled onto.”


“Stumbled on? Or were you checking up on him?”


“Ok, I was checking on him but I had seen small things and every time I asked him about it he just blew me off. He is so damn perfect.  Of course other men are going to fall for him. I’m scared, Dan. I love him so much but we’ve changed since we got married.”


“Of course you changed.  You were almost kids and then you were raising your own.  When is the last time just the two of you had time together?”


“I have no idea.  He runs a hotel. He works weird hours.  I’m a pilot. I am gone overnight. I heard Jonna asking him about Jorge and if he was coming over again. He brought him to our residence! Our kids were there!”  John stated.


Dan put his hand on John’s shoulder, “John, I know we are on autopilot but someone has to land this plane and I would prefer it if you were calm. You need to take a couple days away.  Maybe you just need to stay in one of the cottages alone and let the kids stay in the house.

You need to tell him your fears.  You have to be honest with him.”


“You’re right.  I don’t plan to give him up.  I will fight like hell to keep him. I need him and so do our kids.”


“Then tell Brian and Justin you need time alone.  Maybe you could go to the lighthouse and see the progress and then make progress yourself.”


“That will be perfect.  Peter, Becca, and the kids won’t be here for a couple of days yet. I think we will leave as soon as we land.  I don’t give a damn what he says. We are going to the Lighthouse.”


“I am sure Justin and Brian will love having the kids around.”


“Speaking of kids, Danny seems very nice,” John commented.


“God, I love that kid.  I never thought I would say that but he is something special.”


“Can you tell them in the back to sit and then come back up here and strap in.”



It wasn’t long before the plane was on the ground and the kids were running to Brian, Justin, and Brinn. They had each driven a vehicle so there would be room for everyone and their luggage.  Dan and Marcus, along with Danny, got picked up by Tyler and after waving to Justin and Brian they left for home. Tony kissed Brian and Justin. “It is so great seeing you. Why don’t you leave us one of your cars and you can take the kids  John will have to do the post flight check and that can take some time and I am sure these two,” Tony lifted Jonna into his arms, “are ready to do some running around.”


“Papa, do I get to sleep with Brinn in her room?  Please!!!!”


“I want to sleep there, too.” Matty said.


“Bambini, you will have to ask your uncles and Brinn. You go on and your Dad and I will be there soon.”  Tony kissed Jonna as he set her down. 


Justin moved to hug Tony and very softly said, “Is everything alright?”


Tony kissed him, “It will be. We’ll be at the vineyard soon.” Justin nodded and got into the front of the SUV.


“Everything Ok?” Brian asked, not wanting to say too much with the kids in the vehicle.


“Dad and Papa had a fight,” Jonna said.


“Jonna, you have a big mouth,” Matty grumbled.


“It’s alright, Matty.  Justin already knew something was up,” Brian threw him a smile. “What are they fighting about?”


“I don’t know.  Papa said they would figure it out. They love each other.”


“Well, that is something I am sure of,” Justin said.


“My dads have fought a lot but they always get back together.”


“Shut up, Brinn,” Brian laughed as he winked at her over his shoulder.  She stuck her tongue out in return.



Tony walked back to the plane. John was going through his checklist.  “Mi Amore, please talk to me. I don’t know what you think happened but….”


“You didn’t fuck Jorge? Grabbing his ass is something you do to all the employees?”  John pushed past him. “I just texted Justin. You and I are going to the Lighthouse. Get our bags and out them in the SUV.  I will be done in 10 minutes. Let Gus know we will be staying there and that he should have a key left for us. When I get in this car, I don’t want you to say a word, not one bloody word. We will talk when we get there but not before and you drive.  I just flew a plane across the country.”


Fifteen minutes later they were on the road.  “I won’t say anything else but Gus said the contractor would meet us there.”  Tony didn’t say anything else as he pulled out of the airport. An hour later they were nearing the Lighthouse.  Tony handed his phone to John. “The contractor’s number is in my messages. Call him and let him know we will be there in minutes.”


John made the call and ten minutes later Tony turned into the entrance. Both of them were impressed by the look of the place.  It was more than twice the size of their place now and it was stunning. To the side, almost off the edge was their home. Gus had gotten input from them but it was far beyond what they could imagine.  The contractor showed them through the house and then showed them the section of the house that was finished. It would be the master bedroom eventually but for now there was a makeshift kitchen in that area as well as a bed and a working bathroom.


“I hope this will work for you for a couple nights.  The sheets are clean on the bed and there is a stack of towels in the bathroom.  I have to say, I have used that shower myself. It is beyond...Gus went top of the line in there.  Well, he goes top of the line in everything. My wife picked up just a few nibbles in case you get hungry and down the road just a couple miles is the town and there are lots of restaurants there.  If you don’t have anything else, I am heading home. If you have any questions, text or call. Please don’t go through the Inn until it is light outside. It is safe but there are still some missing staircases and such.”


Tony and John each shook his hand and thanked him and then  they watched him pull away. 


“John, please, we need to talk.”  Tony reached toward John and he let him take his hand. 


John wanted to fall into his arms and kiss him but restrained himself.  They walked back into the house and onto the nearly finished balcony. The sun was just touching the water as it set and the streaks of light made it glow like it was on fire.  Tony stepped behind John and pulled him close against him. John let himself soak in the warmth of this man, the father of his children.


“Did I do something? Did I not do something?  Tell me what I did wrong.” John said softly as he leaned against him.  


Tony saw a tear glint in John’s eyes. “Oh, Mi Amore.  You didn’t do anything. I love you. I… it is my fault. But I didn’t do anything, truly I didn’t.”


“Antony Montefiore, how can you say that.  I saw you.”


“I did not have sex with him.”


“You don’t have to have sex to be unfaithful.  What were you thinking as you stroked his as or when he caressed your face?”


“Were you spying on me?”


“Not really but, yes!  I saw you that day follow him back into the service area so I pulled it up on the camera.  He wasn’t forcing himself on you.”


“But it was just a little play….”


“No, Tony,  our marriage is nothing to play about.”  John moved away from him.


“Let’s change and go get some dinner.” Tony reached for him but John stayed out of reach.  


“I’m not hungry. I’m going to bed.  I will share it but don’t try anything.  You stay on your side and I will stay on mine.”


John got in bed and a few minutes later Tony got in on his side. “John, please at least let me kiss you goodnight.” His voice was sad and pleading.


Tony’s sexy accent got him every time. He turned over and Tony   pulled him close. As his lips played across John’s mouth, John’s body melted against him for a moment, losing himself in the feel of his husband.  He realized they had made love regularly but they hadn’t connected. They had some talking to do tomorrow but he caught himself dozing in Tony’s arms and that is how they fell asleep.


When they awoke, both men’s need was obvious.  John looked into Tony’s deep eyes and gave up. “We still have a lot to talk about later.but,”  John rolled so he lay partially on top of Tony and as his hand traveled down Tony’s body, his mouth crushed Tony’s. His hand slid between Tony’s legs and found what he was looking for and he teased his way inside him,bringing him higher and higher and then let him settle again, before repeating it all.  


Tony finally was forceful enough  to move John and offered himself. He laid on his stomach and drew his knees up raising his ass higher.  John pressed into the loosened bud and he felt Tony do his best to relax and accepted John completely. John lost himself.  He thrusted over and over, literally pounding Tony into the mattress.  


Tony bit his lip not wanting to cry out as John went on and on.  What the hell had he been thinking? His man could make him feel so much more than any plain sex could. Tony let out a string of Italian as he gave into the pleasure.  John followed and collapsed on top of Tony.


John brought his mouth to Tony’s ear.  “You belong to me and I swear, if you do step out on me, I will LEAVE with the kids.”


John rolled off Tony and headed to the bathroom without looking at Tony’s face.  He locked the bedroom door behind him letting Tony know it wasn’t over yet.


John stood in the stream of the water.  His body was singing from the love making session but he needed a little commitment from Tony before he could accept him back.  He looked around the amazing master bath that he hoped they would be sharing soon. There was a slipper tub for two that was in an area that could be open to the outdoors or closed when the weather wasn’t appropriate.  The shower stall could have held 4 adults . There were shower heads coming from all directions. There was even a high bench made of marble that could be used for an array of different things. It could be sat on or bent over. John could almost feel the marble under his hands as Tony’s fingers entwined with his own and Tony taking him hard and fast but then slowing down and kissing his shoulder blade…..  John shot cum everywhere. If Tony chose not to commit, John would die inside but if that happened he would run this Inn on his own and he didn’t want memories of them together in this glorious place.



Tony pulled out his computer as soon as John locked him out.  He did not know how to make this right. John had every reason not to forgive him. He started typing….


Amore mio

Ti ho deluso. Non merito un marito così amoreso e amorevole. Tu non fai niente che non sia per i migliori della nostra famiglia e io sono debole e vanitoso.  I can’t even think straight right now. When my heart is so distraught my mind forgets English. I said I have failed you. I don’t deserve such and loving, adoring husband.  You do nothing that isn’t for our family’s best and I am weak and vain. You have been so busy now as a pilot. I am so proud of you but, I miss you. When the young attractive man began to show interest, I started harmless flirting. You know I do this with many staff and it is all in fun but when Jorge started going out of his way to be suggestive.

I promise, mi amore, we never did more than what you observed.  I know you are never disloyal to me but you have been away so much.  I am just not as strong as you.  

Please, my darling, I promise I will never hide something like this again.  I will never be disloyal. I need you so much. You and the children are my life.  I could not, would not live without you.

John, I am nothing without you. Please have dinner with me tonight.  I miss you. ​Il mio cuore. You are my heart.

Antony

Tony sent the email to John and hoped he would agree.  John walked out of the shower wrapped in a towel. “It’s all yours.”  

Tony opened his mouth but then just reached out and touched John’s cheek  and trailed his finger over John’s mouth. John’s breath caught in his throat. Damn, why did he react instantly to this man? But Tony kept walking but rather than shutting the door he left it open.  John watched as he dropped his clothes on a chair and strode naked into the shower. John was mesmerized as Tony took a bar of soap and began to wash himself.  

John tore his gaze away and rushed to get dressed before Tony came out.  He grabbed his phone on the way out of the room and saw he had an email. He stopped in the main room of what he hoped would be their home and began reading the message.  Dinner, they could talk at dinner. Today would be a day of business. They would make final decisions for the inn, the inn, that if things got nasty, would be his to run, his family owned it but he didn’t want to run it. That was Tony’s love.

John went outside.  He was glad he had grabbed his jacket.  It was chilly on the ocean this morning.  He stood on the cliff watching the sun play on the water. He pulled the collar up on his jacket just as his phone rang.  It was from Brian and Justin’s house.

“Hello.”

“Hi, Daddy.  Where are you?  Are you coming here soon?”  Jonna’s sweet little voice came over the phone.

“Oh, Jonna, it is so good to hear your voice.  Are you having fun with Brinn and my uncles?”

“I am.  Shelby brought Taylor over and Brinn and I are babysitting while she gets a few last minute gifts.” He could hear the excitement in her voice.

“Well, I am sure you will do a great job.  Is your brother around?”

“No, he is with one of the boys that lives here.  They are with Jim, the foreman. Uncle Justin said it was alright.”  Jonna didn’t want her brother to be in trouble.

“Oh, I am sure it is fine if Justin said it was.”

“Are you going to be home tonight, Daddy? Tomorrow is Christmas Eve.” Jonna’s voice was stressed.  “I know you and Papa had a fight. Are you still mad at him, Daddy?”

“Don’t worry about us.  We will be home by lunch tomorrow.  We are just making some plans for the new Inn.  You just have fun and let us worry about the grown up stuff. You tell Miss Thing that she better have gotten me a good gift.”  He heard Jonna repeat it and then heard the phone switch hands.

“You better have gotten me a good gift, John!”  Brinn snapped back.

“Miss Thing, I think me just being here should be all the gift you need.”

“You’re so funny, John.  I’ve missed you. I can’t wait to have all of you close.”

“I love you too, Brinn. Let me say goodbye to Jonna.”

John was just saying I love you when Tony walked up behind him. He handed the phone back. “Our daughter.”   

Tony spoke to Jonna for a few moments but was distracted by John’s far off look.  He said goodbye and then turned to John. “Was Matty around? Did I miss him?”

“No, he was out with the foreman and his son.”  Tony handed John his phone and grazed his hand as he did so. He took a step closer to him.

“This view is stunning.  It is more beautiful than the pictures showed and our house will be perfect for us and the kids.”

John took a step farther away. “I just saw the contractor arrive. and I think the architect is with him.  We have final decisions to make.This is business. Our personal lives have to stay out of it.”

The day went well.  Tony and John were in business mode and agreed on the final details with the contractor and architect.  Everyone was pleased with the final plans. John and Tony had been very close all day, shoulder to shoulder, body heat exchanged. Tony’s hand rested on John’s shoulder or the small of his back frequently.  As the day went on the electricity began to move between them. They were good together in business and in life. As they watched the men drive away, Tony’s arm moved possessively around his waist.  


“So dinner tonight, what type of place is it? Do I put on fresh jeans or slacks?”


“That depends.  I found a place that we can go to about 5 miles away or they could have it delivered and try out the fireplace that was in working order in their bedroom.


John knew what the smart thing to do would be but he knew what he wanted to do. “We need to talk first.  Can we do that here? It would be nice to have the privacy to really talk. Maybe a two foot rule until things are settled.” Tony had already begun to run his hand up and down John’s spine. “Neither of us can think straight this way.” John had to reach out and brush Tony’s hair off his forehead but then forced himself to take a couple steps back. “What kind of food is this place?”


“Asian.  They have dinners for two.”  


“You know what I like. That sounds great. You order and I will get together a makeshift table so we can sit on opposite sides for our meeting.”


“Order tea and saki, not too much.  We have to be out of here early in the morning.  It’s Christmas Eve tomorrow and whatever happens here tonight we will not ruin our family’s Christmas.”


“Of course.  Our family comes first. I would never ruin their Christmas because of my weaknesses!” Tony choked on his own words, tears on the verge of falling. “I will order dinner. You set up our conference table.”


John almost reached out to him but stopped himself. They both needed to be strong to get this cleared up.  John moved some boards and sawhorses into position to make a table. He took a large bath sheet from the bathroom and used it for a tablecloth.   He started a fire and put what looked like apple wood on it for a nice smell. He pulled the blankets off the bed and laid them on the floor near it.  He hoped they shared them there but if things didn’t go well. One of them could sleep on the floor while the other slept on the bed.


Tony debated whether he should go back into the bedroom or wait in this part of the house for the food. It had been a long time since he had been this nervous.  It was probably when their children were born and they witnessed that miracle. This was different. He wasn’t sure what John was thinking. Would he take him at his word?  Would he have to prove himself? He would do anything to undo that meeting in the hallway with Jorge. 


Their feast arrived and when Tony walked into the master his hopes moved up a step or two.  John had worked to make it pleasant. He couldn’t lose that man. John took the bag out of his hands and as he set out the food, Tony took off his jacket.  The makeshift table was near the fireplace and there were crates for them to use as chairs. There was a slightly sweet smell in the air and now the mix of spice from the food.  Tony had them send plates and chopsticks as well as cups for the tea and Saki. Tony walked to where John was standing and pulled out the crate for him to sit down before returning to his own seat.  After filling their plates they started talking.  


Tony was honest with John.  He was feeling a little neglected.  John was gone more often because he was flying mostly on the west coast.  Once they moved here Tony knew that he wouldn’t be away as much. He swore he would never do that again.  He would try to curb his natural flirtation.


John had to smile at that.  Tony exuded charm. He couldn’t change that. That was just who he was.  That is what attracted Justin and Brian to him when he was a kid and that was the guy he had fallen in love with.  Maybe he had over reacted just a bit but he was glad Tony knew he was serious. Tony finished talking and John took a bite of his food.  He then got another bite and fed it to Tony. It was a mix of hot and sweet, crispy but tender inside. After Tony took the bite, John reached across the table and ran his finger to the corner of Tony’s mouth and brought the sauce to his own tongue.  Tony watched him lick it off and he groaned.


“Mi Amore, please, I can’t stand this.” Tony walked around and fell at John’s feet. “I will stop…”


“No, darling, you won’t stop. You can’t stop being you. I love you because of your personality.  Without it, you wouldn’t be you.” John stroked Tony’s head in his lap. He tilted it up so they could look each other in the eye, “Just promise the next time some hot young stud wants more than the flirtation you come to me.  Hell, bring him to me! Maybe we should try to introduce….


“That is not us.  Maybe a little flirting, maybe even a kiss or two among us but I will never share more than that.  It would break my heart to see you with…..You don’t want to be with another man do you?”


“Why would I want someone else when I have the best there is?” With that Tony unzipped John’s jeans and buried his head in the fly, seeking John’s erection. He looked up at John once more, “Are we good?”


“I think we need to work on us a little but we are good. I just think we need time for us.”


Tony stood and took John’s hand.  He started undressing him and then after removing his own clothes they laid together on the nest in front of the fire and got re acquainted for the next two hours.


They reheated their meal and sat naked in front of the fire and fed each other as they caught up on the last couple months. Tomorrow was Christmas Eve and they were together.  They loved each other. They loved their kids and they had an extended family that would do anything for them. Life didn’t get better than that.