- Text Size +

Chapter 9


By the time Justin got the wine opened, the buzzer for the gate sounded.  “Yes?” he said into the intercom.


“Hey, Dad, we’re here!”


Justin buzzed them in, “They’re here!” he shouted up to the bedrooms.  “I’m going to go open Dan’s house for them and then I will bring them right over here.”


“You just want to get that granddaughter first!” Brian said as he came down the steps and followed him out into the yard.


Justin sprinted toward the gate and met them as they stepped into the garden. “Shelby, you look as beautiful as ever.” He kissed her and then kissed Gus before reaching down and taking Taylor out of her carseat. “Oh, she has grown so much.  She looks so good.” He handed Gus the keys, “You two are staying here and I hope this little beauty can stay with her granddads.”


“It is so good to see you.” Brian said as Gus wrapped his arms around him. They kissed and Brian took Shelby in his arms next. He picked her up and spun her around.


“We get to have a couple nights child free?” Shelby questioned with a smile on her face.


“Well, I guess some of that depends on the food supply.”


“I have bottles ready for her.”


“Well, yes, you will have a child free nights.”  They set the bags in Dan’s place and Gus carried the diaper bag to the cottage as Brian strode out of the house.


“The sad thing is I may just sleep!”  Shelby sighed.


“Oh, I don’t think so, Shelly,” Gus pulled his wife close.  “I am sure we will find something to keep us awake and if nothing else, the time change will.


 “Did you tell them the plans for tonight?” Brian asked as he tried to get Taylor away from Justin.


“And when would I have had time?”  Justin retorted before kissing him lightly. 


“If it is alright with you two, Brinn wants to have dinner with just the two of you.  We volunteer to babysit.” Brian said as he stole Taylor from Justin.


“How is she doing?” Gus questioned.  


Justin hesitated, “She’s coming around but it hasn’t been easy for her.”


“Or the two of you from the look of it,” Shelby responded.


As they approached the house Brinn stepped out.  She had changed into a dress and Justin was sure she had added a touch of blush on and some lip gloss.  She had rearranged her hair and all the adults gaped as she ran into Gus’ arms. Brian looked at Justin and said, “What the hell did you do to our little girl?”


“I just helped with the hair.”  


Gus had Brinn in his arms when she said, “Can we talk?” He walked toward Dan’s with her.  He glanced at Shelby and she nodded in understanding and walked with her fathers in law into the cottage.  


Gus and Brinn sat down on the sofa.  “So, Miss Thing, how did you age five years in two months.”


“I didn’t, obviously.”


“Have you started talking to our dads yet?”


“I talk to them I just can’t….”


“Are you too big to sit on my lap?” Brinn carefully sat on his lap, not wanting to muss up her dress.  “So, what do you want me to say, Brinn? You know our dads did what they had to. I don’t mean to talk bad about your mom but she has tried to take you away before.  I know she loves you but I’m not sure if she could take care of you the way a mom has to. Now that I’m a dad, I know how much you worry about your kids and how much you love them. I mean I love you like crazy but after having Taylor, I have a whole new thought about love.”


“Gus, can you shut up for a minute?”

“Well, your manners have gone down hill.”


“Gus, I just need my big brother to hold me tight. I have missed you and them so much. Mama was … I know I was wrong and I know how much they love me but Gus, they put her in jail.”  


“I know it seems mean but they have given her so many chances and she keeps messing  up.”


“I mess up a lot.  Will they…”


“Don’t even say that, Brinn.  You are just being obstinate now.  Our dads will do anything to keep us safe and happy.  I am happy you are here on my lap right now but I think we better go to the cottage.  I am sure it is your turn to hold my daughter.”


Brinn smiled at him, “I have missed you all so much.  Dad is going to try to find a school back in California so I can be close again.”


“That makes me very happy!” Gus stood up with her in his arms. “I love you, Brinn.”


“I love you, Gussy.” She hugged him tight.  “When we get back from dinner, I will talk to our dads and apologize.”


He kissed her, “That sounds perfect and I get to have dinner with the two most beautiful girls in the world.”


“What about Taylor?”


“She has the most beautiful baby classification.”  They laughed as they walked, hand in hand, to the cottage.



Justin poured wine for each of them. He set a glass down for Brian, kissing Taylor and then brushed a kiss on Brian’s cheek. He handed one to Shelby, sitting down next to her on the couch.  “Shelby, do you know of any way Brinn could go to college back in California. I don’t think online is good for her. We want her closer to home after Christmas. If that means she lives somewhere during the week and comes home on weekends, that would be fine.  Maybe a grad student could live with her and we would pay for the apartment.”


“That’s a great idea for her.  I will contact my advisor from college and see if he has any suggestions.  A free place to live is a big pull. Of course, I would make sure the student is reliable.”


“That would be great. I think she needs to be near us.” Brian said.   “Anything new happening back at the vineyard?”


“Well, Dan and Marcus have a teenager living with them.  Marcus wants to keep him,” Shelby had to laugh. Dan does not want to be a family man.  Marcus will win unless the law says differently.”


“Dan? A father?”  Brian laughed and Taylor giggled at him, reaching for his lips.  “No, he really would be good. He just doesn’t think he can.”


“Well, I think I will be teaching him when I get back.   He hasn’t told anyone much about himself but he told me he was a freshman in school and he was bullied mercilessly for being gay. Sounds like that’s why he left home. It reminds me a little of your story, Justin, except Jennifer was fierce.”  Justin pulled Shelby into his arms and kissed her, “That she is.”  


“Dad, are you moving in on my woman.” Gus said as they walked in the door with Brinn.


“Well, if I was interested in any woman, it would be this one but your wife is safe with me.”


“Where would you like to eat?  I can make reservations. Upscale or fun?” Brian asked.


Gus looked at Shelby and then at Brinn, “Well, the way my sister looks, I think we better go someplace nice and I will get to see Shelly dressed up, too.”  


“Well, I will make a few calls and see what I can line up for you.”  


“Give us an hour, Pops.  We need to freshen up,” Gus reached down and took Shelby’s hand.  He took his and her hand to the small of her back and pulled her close.


“Will you two promise not to have sex while you are getting ready?  I want to get to dinner on time.” Brinn smiled at them. “You will have all night while I am babysitting Taylor for you.”


“We will behave as long as you promise to let our dads babysit tonight.  I want you to get a good night sleep so we can have fun tomorrow.”


“I know I can’t watch her myself. Now get going.  I’m getting hungry.”



An hour later, Gus took his two best girls out the gate where Brian had a car waiting for them and the three of them were on their way to dinner and a movie.


“Baby, what are we going to have for dinner now that the kids are gone.” Justin sat in the chair feeding Taylor.


“I can think of an appetizer I would like to start with,” he dropped to his knees in front of Justin and unzipped his fly. Justin moved Taylor to his shoulder and patted her back while Brian took his cock out of his pants.  Brian’s mouth came down on him. Justin’s arms tightened around Taylor as Brian licked and nibbled on his cock. “God, you taste so good.” He licked the precum but then stopped. “Here let me have that beautiful girl and lay her down for a bit.”


“Lord, Brian!” Justin said quietly, “Why’d you stop?” He started rubbing himself.


“No, no, no, Sunshine.  You need to wait for later. Deal with it.”  


Justin zipped up his fly and took out his phone.   “Chinese?”


“Sure, why not?”


Justin went to the counter to find the number.  He started talking and Brian’s arms went around his waist and rubbed his still hard cock. Justin quickly finished the order and then leaned against Brian’s strong chest.  “What do you want, baby?” Justin turned so their mouths could meet. He turned into Brian’s arms and pressed tightly against him. He ground himself against Brian. “I need…”


“What do you need, Sunshine?” He moved a leg between Justin’s and rubbed it against his crotch.  He held Justin tightly against him and continued to rub against him. Justin’s eyes nearly rolled back in his head as he fought to hold control. 


“Brian, I either need you to step away or take me.”


“We only have, what, ten minutes?  Maybe less?”  


Justin dropped his pants and undid Brian’s zipper quickly.  “Now, god please.”


As Brian pushed him over the bar stool, he thrust in smoothly.  Justin grabbed a dish towel and stroked himself as Brian thrust quickly and three minutes later they both were gasping to regain their breath when the gate buzzed.  Brian pulled out and grabbed some paper towels to wipe himself off and zipped up his pants and rushed to the intercom. “Ya,” he said still catching his breath. 


“Delivery, sir, from the corner.”


“Just leave it.  I’m on my way.”


“Yes, sir.”


When Brian arrived at the gate he noticed the delivery guy still standing there. Brian hesitated opening the gate.  “Did you need something?” he asked.


“No, I just wanted to make sure someone didn’t take your food.  And thank you for the tip. I have never gotten….”


Brian smiled at the young man, “That was my husband.  I have no idea how much he gave you but it doesn’t matter.  Thanks for watching our food and getting it here so quickly although you almost...well, you did catch me with my pants down,” he laughed as the young man gaped.  “Sorry, I tend to give a little too much information.” Brian opened the gate and picked up the bag of food and reached in his pocket. “Here, forget you heard that last bit.” Brian handed him a $100 bill.  


As the kid stood their sputtering, Brian headed back to the cottage.  He heard a faint thank you coming from the gate as he approached the cottage.  He stood there for a moment and watched Justin swaying with Taylor in his arms.  Where had the time gone? He remembered lying in bed, too sick to hold his head up, while Justin would hold Brinn just like that.  He loved waking up to the sight along with Justin singing softly to her.


Brian wiped away a tear running down his cheek and stepped toward the door.  “Hey, what took you so long?” Justin noticed his glistening eyes. “Baby, what is it?”


Brian walked over and kissed him and then Taylor, “Sunshine, I’ll tell you later, let’s eat.”


With Taylor sitting on the counter near them, Justin and Brian sat at the breakfast bar eating.  Brian was very attentive to both of them. He was touching Justin somehow most of the time. When he couldn’t keep his hand on Justin’s thigh, his leg was pressed against it. At one point, he moved close and kissed him, long and tenderly.


“Are you sure you are alright?  What happened between leaving here and getting the food.”


“My heart had a hiccup.”


“Now that sounds like something Brinn would say.”


Brian pressed his hand on the back of Justin’s head and pulled him to him. The kiss was long and lingering.  His tongue explored every spot he could reach. Justin slipped off the stool and moved between Brian’s knees and moved as close as he could.  When the kiss finally ended, both men still clung to each other.


“I am not sure what we ordered but I want it every night.” Justin smiled sweetly at his husband.  “What is it, Bri? What’s going on in that beautiful head of yours?”


“I was just getting glimpses of you and Brinn.  I almost missed out on that. I have vague memories. I remember you holding her and singing to her softly. I am so…”


Brian pulled him near again. This time he placed a hand on either side of Justin’s face and as his mouth descended, he looked at Justin’s beautiful face and was again reminded why he lived.  Justin breathed life into him. The passion in his kiss nearly made Justin’s knees buckle. As Justin’s arms came around his neck, Taylor started fussing.


“I remember that too many times, too.” Justin said as he kissed him playfully.  “Why don’t you pick her up and I’ll put away the leftovers.”


“Come here, gorgeous,” Brian slipped his hand under her to picker up, “Oh, god….” he moaned as he felt something he wasn’t expecting.


Justin kept his back to Brian but couldn’t stop his shoulders from moving up and down as he laughed silently.  


“How did you know?” Brian accused.


“Just before that amazing kiss, she was pulling faces in her sleep.”  He grabbed the changing pad and spread it out. “Just take her clothes off and bring her over here.  We will wash her up by the sink.”


Brian grumbled and gagged as he removed the soiled clothes and diaper.  Justin filled the sink with warm water and pulled a cloth out of the diaper bag.  Brian started to throw the diaper away but Justin stopped him. “Take that outside. And throw the sleeper in the washer.”


Justin felt Brian behind him.  “She is just so perfect,” Justin leaned back against him and continued, “Do you ever wish Brinn was this age again?”


“Well, I guess, sort of, but do you really want the 2:00 feedings again?  And you do remember the hurdle I think we have cleared.”


“Ya, I guess you’re right.  We will just have to babysit a lot.”  Brian used his hip to nudge Justin out of the way.


“Come here, Taylor.  Let your grandpa put some lotion on you.” Brian rubbed some lotion on her and put on a clean diaper and then sleeper.  He picked her up and sat with her on the sofa.


 “Want a glass of bourbon?”


“Yes, please.” Brian rocked Taylor as she made soft baby noises.   Justin set the drink on the table next to him and was about to sit down when the gate intercom came alive. 


“We’re back.” Gus’ voice came over the speaker.


Justin buzzed them in.  Soon the three of them came into sight. Shelby came in first.  “I was hoping she was still up. I am really hurting.” She rubbed her chest.  She wasn’t shy. She reached under her top and undid her bra. Shelby took in a deep breath.  “You must have just bathed her.”


“She kind of made it a necessity,” Brian said as Gus started laughing. 


“Taylor is very good at that.”


“Daddies? Can we go upstairs for a few minutes?” Brinn asked.


“Sure, Sweetheart,” Brian and Justin followed Brinn up the stairs and into their bedroom. 


“Sit down, please.” Brinn said very politely.


“Daddies, I apolo…,” before she could get the word out she flung herself into her fathers’ arms.  “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have started emailing her when she found me. I shouldn’t blame you. It was my fault.”


“No, Brinny, it was your mom’s fault. “ Justin said with spite in his voice.


Brian pulled her onto his lap. “Brinny, we are sorry you got hurt and if there was any other way to do this we would but we were afraid she would hurt…”


“She would never hurt me!” Brinn reached up and put her hand on his cheek.”


Justin reached for her hand, “I know she would never physically hurt you but, Sweetie, your mom isn’t always thinking completely clearly.”

“But she’s my mom and I love her.  So does Matty.”


“And you should because without her we wouldn’t have you.  So, we are hoping she will get some help while she is locked up.”


“You’re trying to help her?”


“We will hire the best counselor we can find to try to help her but she is going to have to want it.”


“I love you both so much.  I miss you when you are gone.” She hugged Brian and gave him a kiss and then she looked at Justin. He opened his arms and she threw herself into them.  


Neither said a word but after a few minutes Justin said, “I am counting the days until you finish this semester and we are all back in California again.  I should have never scheduled this long tour. It isn’t right for us to be gone this long. I love you so much, Brinn.”


“I love you, Daddy.  I’m so glad I have you.  Gussy explained everything to me.”  She yawned, “I think I better get some sleep.  I will have to get up when my niece gets hungry.”  Brinn gave Justin one more kiss and then did the same to Brian, “I love you, too, Dad.”


“I’m glad because I know I couldn’t go on without you.” 


Brinn walked out the door and Justin and Brian embraced. “Let’s go spend a little time with Gus and Shelby before they go to Dan’s.” Brian said as he kissed Justin.


“You go ahead.  I’ll be there in a couple minutes.  I want to tuck Brinn in but you go ahead. I’ll be right there.” Justin’s hand traveled down Brian’s body and brushed against Brian’s crotch.  “I love you.”


“Love you, too.”  Brian said as he descended the steps as Justin tapped on Brinn’s door. He opened the door.  The last thing Brian heard was justin asking if she was ready to be tucked in.


Brian found Gus and Shelby snuggling on the sofa with Taylor in Gus’ arms.  “I am glad to see you two so happy. I hate hiding things from your Dad but I didn’t think it was the best thing for him to know. I didn’t tell him about your agreed on weekend.  He would have trouble understanding and you know he is always a little high strung during a tour.”


Gus pulled Shelby in close with one of his arms.  After kissing her, he said, “I won’t do that again.  I just can’t….”


“What won’t you do again, Gussy?”  Justin asked as he joined them.


“Um, take a job farther away from home.  I will do the lighthouse hotel, and thankfully I found a good contractor in the area that will do a great job for us so I won’t have to spend a lot of time up there.  I will go up every couple of weeks to check on the progress but I won’t have to spend days up there.” Gus put Taylor down on one of her blankets by the fireplace while Justin got wine for everyone.


Justin sat down on Brian’s lap. “I’m glad you won’t be apart.  That is just too hard on a marriage and it is so good to see you so in love, not that I expected anything different.”


“Well, with the examples I have had, I definitely know how to love,” Gus looked at his dads and then down at Shelby, kissing her turned up lips.   


The conversation turned to activities for the next day. They decided they would do some of the typical tourist attractions because Shelby had never been to them and Brinn really wanted to do that, too.  They had decided they would go to the 9/11 memorial in the morning and the Empire State Building in the afternoon. That would be enough with the baby and if they wanted to do something on Sunday they still could.  Brian and Justin were leaving late on Sunday evening and Monday Gus would bring Brinn back to school and would fly out mid afternoon. As they talked they sipped wine.  


As it got later, Shelby laid her hand in Gus’ lap.  She wasn’t obvious but began to rub his cock gently through the fabric.  Then she began kissing his neck. Gus was having a hard time focusing as he told his dads more about Danny and Dan and Marcus.  Justin started playing the same game with Brian and soon he felt Brian’s response on his leg.  


Brian growled low in his throat.  “I think we all should just go to bed.”


“I couldn’t agree more,” Gus slipped his fingers into the waistband of Shelby’s pants and slid his fingers on her soft skin.  Shelby was less casual this time. She suggestively began to squeeze Gus’ cock and then kissed him, deeply.


Gus and Shelby stood as one.  “Are you sure you want Taylor here overnight?” Shelby asked as she picked up her sleeping daughter, “It’s not that I don’t trust you but I’ve never been away from her overnight.”  


Justin got up and walked over to her, “I would say this is the perfect time to do this.  You can come over and get her if you need to but she will be fine.”


“I know you’re right.  She will probably wake up at about midnight and if you give her a bottle she should sleep until 6:00 a.m. or so.”  Gus began kissing her neck and he slipped his hands under her shirt and rubbed her stomach. “Ok, call me if she gets upset.” Shelby and Gus kissed their daughter and handed her to Brian.


Gus kissed his fathers, “She and I will thank you in the morning. We will be here by 8:00 at the latest.  We’ll pick up some danish so make it 8:30.”


“We’ll have the coffee ready.” Justin said as he closed the door behind them.  Brian wrapped his free arm around Justin’s shoulders and pulled him back against him as they watched Gus and Shelby stopping every few steps to kiss and grope each other walking to the small house.  As they stopped by the door and turned to each other, Justin did the same, turning into Brian and their children were forgotten for a moment. “Let’s take a bottle up with us and we can play until her last bottle.” 


Gus and Shelby were taking off their clothes before they made it to the bedroom. They fell onto the bed, naked. Gus’ mouth came down on one of her breasts and sucked gently. He swallowed the elixir that came from it.  His hand trailed down to her clit and as his mouth continued to drink and his tongue continued to tease. Before she could stop herself, she cried out as her body convulsed. She tried to be quiet but then realized she didn’t have to be quiet and screamed once more just for fun. Then Gus switched breasts and brought her over the edge a second time.  


This time she slid down his body and as her mouth came down on him he fought to maintain control.  When Shelby’s index finger located Gus’ bud and worked its way in far enough to feel his prostate. Gus lost total control.  He couldn’t decide if he should thrust toward her mouth or back to her finger. She began to thrust with her finger and Gus exploded.


Brian laid Taylor on the center of the bed and began undressing Justin. “I want to get in that bed with my two favorite Taylors.”  Brian grabbed Justin’s bare ass and pulled him against him.


“Get that clothes off,” Justin grasped at  Brian’s shirt while Brian undid his fly and within seconds they were both naked. “Lay down next to our angel and I will give you a massage.”

“I will take you up on that,” Brian laid down but several inches from Taylor who still slept on the king sized bed.  Justin began to rub his shoulders, adding some oil to his hands from time to time. As he worked his way down Brian’s long, lean back.  Justin felt the tight muscles Brian often had in the lower several inches. He knew it hurt Brian when he worked on them but soon he felt the knots loosen. Justin lowered his mouth and traced  a line in the valley first with his finger and then with his tongue. When his tongue worked its way inside, Brian sighed trying to be silent. Justin began to enter him with first one and then two  fingers. He began to move them in and out as he rotated.


“Love me, Justin.  That feels so amazing, just love me, Sunshine. Love me.” Brian propped his ass up a little bit as Justin lubed himself.


“Ready?  Relax,” Justin positioned himself and then moved forward, entering Brian slow and steadily.  Justin rubbed his lower back as he moved inward.


“Oh, god, Sunshine… That feels so….”


Justin sped up and began to thrust harder than as he came he had to make some noise.  He was buried all the way inside him and dropped onto Brian’s back for a split second. He lay his arms on Brian’s. 


“I love you, Mr. Taylor-Kinney.” Justin said as he kissed his shoulder blade.


Taylor started crying and within seconds she was worked up. Brian grabbed a robe and put it on afraid Brinn might come in.  “I’ll start feeding her while you clean up,” Brian kissed him and then picked Taylor up. “Come here beautiful girl. Are you hungry? You don’t have another surprise for me, do you?” Justin came back out with a robe on just as there was a soft knock at the door.


“Daddies? May I come in? Are you descent?  You better be, there’s a baby in there with you.”

“Come in, Brinn.” The door opened slowly.  “We are just giving her a final bottle and then she will go and sleep in the girl’s room.”  


Brinn watched Brian sit down gently. “Dad, did you get hurt?”


“My back was just tight.  Your daddy helped get some of the kinks out.  It should be better tomorrow, thanks to him.”


“I thought maybe you just had sex,” she said nonchalantly.  “Which of course is not a big deal except that you had a baby in here!”


“We had a sleeping baby in here,” Brian defended them.


Justin laughed, “You know, you basically just admitted what we were doing.”  Justin wrapped his arms around Brinn from behind. “And, Brinny, your dad and I make love.  It isn’t just sex. It’s the way we stay close,” he kissed her head.   


“I know, Daddy, and I hope someday I find my right person to make love with.”


Brian looked at her, “We do too, a long, long time from now.”  


Soon the girls were back in their own beds and they were both sleeping in minutes.  Brian and Justin moved back into their own room. they lost the robes and got in bed. Justin made it obvious what he wanted and Brian pushed in deep and that’s the way they fell asleep, Justin and Brian joined body and soul. 



Shelby scared awake around 2:00 in the morning, sitting straight up.  “Shelly, she’s with my dads. Come here.” Shelby moved into his open arms.


“Is it silly I miss her?”


“There is nothing silly about the bond you, and I hope we, have with our daughter.  She is part of us. My dads have that bond with Brinn.”


“They have a great bond with you, too.”


“Yes, but as a baby I lived with my moms.  And of course I lived in Canada for a few years with them.  Pops was always a part of my life along with Dad but it was different with Brinn from day one.  Not to mention, Pops was so close to death when she was Taylor’s age…” he pulled Shelby close and she kissed him.  “I remember walking into that bedroom, my moms were letting me stay there as much as was possible, and Brinn would often be laying on his chest if he was up to that or she would be lying right next to him.  Poor Dad didn’t know where to go half the time. If Pops was awake, he would hold him, unless that made him hurt too much and then he would just lay next to him.”


“I can’t imagine what Justin was feeling.  How did he make it?”


“He wouldn’t if it wasn’t for friends and Alice.I hope you can meet her some day.”  


“I hope so, too. I bet she could tell me lots of stories about young Gus.”


“Well, yes, she probably could.  Shelly, do you doubt how I feel about you?”


“Oh, Gussy, no, I know you love me and Taylor.  I just wish that you…. That I …”


“It isn’t you, Shelly.  We can have this conversation over and over and it isn’t your fault. You are the best woman for me. You are the best person for me.  No man would satisfy me either, and if I was with a man….I need my girls.” Gus rolled her over so she was on her back. “Shelby Kinney, I am never sorry I married you. Never!”


Gus latched onto one of her breasts and rolled on top of her. He kissed her neck, her ear, and then her mouth.  He slipped into her as his tongue entered between her teeth. Slowly he brought her to the point of orgasm and then slowed, he then sped up again, and stopped at the last second.


“Oh, Gus, please, I need to….”


Gus brought her to the edge and this time they both climaxed and Gus filled her as she clung to him. He rolled over taking her with him.  She moved enough to snuggle up next to him. “Gussy, I will do whatever it takes for you to be happy. Even if that means sharing you with someone, if that will make you happy.  There is plenty of room at the house…”


“Did you say something, Shelly?” Gus said with a groggy voice. “Sorry I dozed off after we….”


Shelby sighed, “Just sleep, Gussy.” Maybe she was glad he hadn’t heard what she said.  “I love you, Gussy.”



By 7:00 Shelby was awake and had to see her girl.  She tried to be quiet as she got in the shower but as she shampooed her hair she was sure she heard something. “Damn,” she said as the soap got in her eyes. As she tried to rinse it out, a cloth was rubbed on her face and then as it was moved away, Gus came into view and his mouth came down on her as his arms went around her waist. 


“Good Morning, Shelly.”


“Hey,” her arms went around his neck and pressed her body against his. “I need to go see Taylor.  I miss her.”


“Well, if you just need to get some relief,” he rubbed her breast.


“Well, that is part of it but I just miss her. They probably have fed her already anyway.”


“If you are sure she won’t need this…”  he latched his mouth on one of her nipples and as he sucked, Shelby began to feel the tingle in the core of her body.


“Oh, Gus, I, as wonderful as that feels, I need to get over there.  You will pick up the danish?”


Gus kissed her, “Let me help get the conditioner in your hair.” Gus rubbed it through the ends and then helped rinse it out.  “Now we can both get dressed and yes, I will get the danish. I am sure Taylor is ready to see you, too.”


Brian and Justin  were woken by Brinn’s voice in the room next to them.  “Good morning, Taylor. Smile for your aunt, Brinn. Come on, you can do it for me.  Do you need a dry diaper? If you lay still, I can change that for you.”


Justin kissed Brian and smiled, “I better go check on them.  Brinn may need a little assistance.”


“I have something I could use assistance with,” he guided his hand down to his erect cock.


“And I would love to help with that but we have a daughter and granddaughter that need some assistance. Can you go get her a bottle?  I will go help with the diaper. Then we can take a shower and deal with your issue.”

“You’ve got it,” Brian kissed him and then strode down the stairs.  


Justin went in and found Taylor laying in the middle of Brinn’s bed getting her diaper changed. Justin wasn’t sure why but a tear came to his eye.  He felt so fortunate. Yes, they had more money than they knew could ever use but this is what made him the richest man in the world. Family was everything. 


“Would you like a little help, Brinny?  It looks like you are doing a great job.” He kissed her cheek. 


“Will you watch her while I get her a dry diaper?”


“My pleasure,” he said and stretched out on the bed with Taylor.  He kissed her chubby cheek. Brinn came back with the clean diaper.  


“Brinn, why don’t I get some warm water and we can give her a little bath and then she will be ready for a bottle, I’m sure.”


Justin helped Brinn bathe Taylor.  “Daddy, did you do this for me every day when I was little?”


“I did a lot of mornings but your dad was really sick when you were this age so Alice helped us.  I know you don’t remember her much.”


“I’ve seen lots of pictures and I can tell she was very nice and that she loved us.”


“Yes, that she did.  Some mornings I had to help your dad take a bath or a shower.”


“I still like that practice,” Brian said as he walked in with a warmed bottle.  He kissed Brinny and gave her a hug. “Your daddy, and you and your brother are the only reasons I made it.”


“Well, then I am glad Daddy is as good a nurse as he is an artist.” 


Just then, there was a knock on the door.  “Brinn can you go open the door. I am guessing it is Shelby in need of her baby fix.  Or it’s Gus. No one else could get to the door.”


Two minutes later, Shelby walked in the room.  Justin was just putting a clean sleeper on and Brian was still holding the bottle.  “I guess we won’t be needing this after all. I’ll just put it in the fridge in our bedroom and we can use it tonight.”


“Just throw it out.  There is plenty where that came from.” Shelby said as she picked up her freshly bathed daughter.  She kissed Justin’s cheek. “Thank you.”

“Since she is in good hands, we will get ready now.”  Justin reached a hand out to Brian and they strode out of the room.


Shelby sat in Brinn’s room, feeding Taylor while Brinn got ready.  She helped her pick out an outfit for the day and then chatted as she changed and did her hair.  As she combed her hair Brinn asked, “Do you like making love?”


For a moment Shelby was surprised but then remembered who she was talking to.  “I love your brother so, yes, I love making love with him.”


“Did you ever just have sex with somebody?”


“Well, yes, I did.  I didn’t marry your brother until I was 26.”


“Did you enjoy it?” Brinn didn’t look over at her sister in law.


“Honestly? I usually enjoyed it.  There was pleasure in it most of the time but once I knew what making love with your brother was like, I knew all the other times was just sex.  It was just a physical release with very little emotion or real feelings connected.”


“That’s because Gus loves you to the moon and back. Gus would never do anything to hurt you.”


Shelby was quiet for a second. She fiddled with Taylor at her breast, switching sides. “I love him so much.  I hope we can have a couple more children and that we will be married until we die of old age. What brought all this up?”


“My dads had sex last night with Taylor in bed with them.  And when I called them on it, they told me it was how they stayed connected.  I just wondered if you and Gus felt the same. I am glad Gus picked you. I liked Lucky a lot but then we wouldn’t have Taylor in our life.”  Brinn walked over and gently touched her niece’s cheek and then stroked the breast she was latched on. “I can’t imagine what that feels like.  I would think it would hurt.”


“Sometimes it does but there is also a very special feeling when I can feel my milk let down and I can see her getting nourishment.”


“I hope I have a baby sometime.   What if I end up liking girls like Aunt Lindsay and Aunt Mel?”


“Then you will just find a special guy to help you have a baby like they did with  your Dad. Brinn, you are going to be able to do anything you want.” She changed the subject and the two started talking about Brinn’s future plans for school.



Brian and Justin barely had the door shut when their robes hit the floor.  Justin reached down and touched Brian’s erection. It responded by straining more.  “How’s your back this morning?” He asked as he kissed Brian’s collar bone. His tongue traveled from one shoulder all the way to the other. Brian’s arms wrapped around Justin’s waist and pulled him close.  He could feel Justin’s growing cock between his legs.


“My back is great,” he said between gritted teeth as Justin bit one of his nipples. He swatted Justin’s bare ass hard enough to get his attention. “Shower, now.”



Twenty minutes later Justin and Brian were dressing after being satiated under the streaming water.  They could hear their children and grandchild talking in the main room. As Justin headed for the door, Brian pulled Justin back into his arms.  After one last long, lingering kiss, they joined their family.


After everyone had their fill of pastries and fresh fruit Shelby and Gus took Taylor with them to finish getting ready and they all left their little garden expecting to take the subway for their day of sightseeing but as Gus led the way there was a limo waiting for them. As Brian exited the garden last, everyone was looking at him.


“I’m sorry, I didn’t want to have to waste time waiting for the next train. This is big enough for all of us and the stroller will easily fit in the trunk.”  Brian said he motioned for everyone to get into the back of the car.


They spent their morning at the memorial.  Everyone absorbed the meaning of it and looked through the museum nearby.  They went and had lunch in Central Park. It was a good place for them to relax and process everything they had seen that morning and it lightened the mood.  After Shelby fed Taylor, Brian and Justin sat on a bench with Taylor while Brinn went for a walk with Gus and Shelby.


“Do you think Gus and Shelby are alright? I don’t know why but I get the feeling there is something, I don’t know, going on.”


“It is probably just a baby thing. Life changes.  Gus is really busy. Shelby is helping with the foundation and taking amazing care of this beauty,” Brian kissed Taylor.  He then kissed Justin, sliding his hand between Taylor and Justin’s fly. They kissed for several minutes. 


“You’re probably right. It is probably just the fact that they are having time away from their norm.” Justin said, a little flustered from the kiss. “And if you knew anything, you’d have told me.” He kissed Brian again. “I am loving this day.  We have the best kids. Look at them over there.” Gus was holding Brinn out over the lake and they could see her kicking and then Gus pulled her back in and into his arms. “I think she will be Ok until we come back, don’t you?”


“Ya, I do.  John is going to try to come an extra day or two over the next few weeks and your mom is going to spend a few days in the city to do Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving. All you have to worry about is the rest of the tour and keeping your husband sexually satisfied.” Taylor squirmed between them. 


“Are you trying to warp our daughter? First you have sex with her in the bed and now this,” Shelby laughed.


“They what?” Gus looked at his wife and then his dads.

“It’s not like she was awake or old enough to know what was going on,” Brian grumbled under his breath.



Mid afternoon they headed to the Empire State Building.  The view was amazing. After spending a couple hours on the observation floor, they moved to one of the restaurants and as they watched the sunset, they ordered drinks and appetizers. Brinn sat quietly and started reading a book Justin had brought while the adults ordered wine.  They were thrilled to find some of their wine on the menu and ordered a bottle for every table.  


By the time they had finished for the evening, Taylor was sound asleep in her car seat and Gus was carrying Brinn on his back as she laid her head on one of his shoulder blades.  Brian carried the car seat with Taylor while Justin walked out of the restaurant with his arm around Shelby. The car was waiting for them and soon they were back at the garden gate.


“Dad,” Shelby said as she kissed his cheek, “You don’t have to keep Taylor.  In fact, I want to keep her. I missed her last night.”  


Justin hugged her tightly,  “I understand. Come on Brinn. Let’s take your dad back to the house.  Brian hand that carseat over to our son.” Brian followed instructions and everyone walked to their own houses.

Justin put his arm around Brinn, “You should take a shower or bath before bed.  You don’t have to wash your hair. Want me to help?”


“Daddy, I am too old for you to see me naked!” 


“Is a bath alright?  I will run the tub and put lots of bubbles in it and then I can help wash your back.”


“Ok, that sounds good.” 


“Why don’t you get a bottle of water and I will start the bath.”   Justin started the bath and stayed in the bathroom until Brinn came in with a robe on.  He then stepped out while she got in the water. “Ok, Daddy, I’m in.”


Justin looked down at her and had to smile.  She looked like his little girl again. Justin sat on his knees by the tub. He picked up a cloth and soaped it.  He then rubbed it around Brinn’s back. “Brinny, are you sure you want to finish the semester out here? You could come with us.”


“No, Daddy.  I don’t want to quit before I have completed my classes. Daddy, I promise I will be good.”


“I have no doubt about that. Brinny. We know you weren’t trying to do something wrong and we would never hold it against you after you apologized.”


“I love you, Daddy,” Brinn forgot her bashfulness for a moment and threw her arms around his neck. 


“Let me dry you off.  I will shut my eyes and hold your towel.”  Justin did that and then wrapped the large towel around her still slight body. He wondered how much longer she would allow him to do this.  Justin picked her up and carried her to her bed. He saw Brian at the door. “Brinn, just remember there is nothing you can’t tell us. I am not saying we might not get a little upset but I promise you we will help you through anything.  We would give our lives if we had to.”


“Dad, come in and give me a kiss.”  Brinn slipped under the blankets and then pulled off her towel and handed it to them. “Good night, Daddies.  I am really tired.”


They both gave her a kiss and left her alone.   Brian and Justin stripped and without talking walked into the bathroom. Justin started filling the tub with water while Brian got some towels for them.  He got in and then held out his hand for Justin. Justin got in and laid on top of Brian, straddling his lap so they could lay chest to chest, cock to cock.  Justin slid back and forth in the warm water. 


“Come here, Sunshine,” Brian pulled Justin’s head down to his and kissed him, wrapping his arms around his back.  Justin continued to move. “Oh, god, please,” Brian moaned. Justin stopped and Brian aligned his cock with Justin and Justin thrust backward so he impaled himself on  Brian’s ready dick. Justin slid back and forth, each time going a little deeper.  


“I love watching your face while we make love. I love watching all the time but as you sink down and you take in just a bit more, your face gives away your every feeling.”


“Well, then it should be showing you pure pleasure  about now.” Justin threw his head back as he took all of him.  Brian began to thrust upward even though he had no more to give. Justin readjusted the angle and Brian’s strokes had more and more effect.  Justin dropped his head back and as he was about to come Brian began pumping him. Justin bit his lip to keep from crying out and then he dropped back on Brian’s chest, his mouth seeking Brian’s.


After a few moments, Justin sat up and slid off Brian.  He turned the hot water on and moved back until he was pressed against the other side of the tub.  “You Ok, Sunshine?”


“Ya, I just need to soak for a couple minutes. You can get out if you want.  I just need a few minutes.”


“What’s wrong?” Brian’s long legs rested on the outside of Justin’s.  He took one of Justin’s feet and began massaging the arch, with pressure he ran his thumb over it multiple times. 


“Why do you think something’s wrong?”


“Sunshine, I know when something is wrong.”


“I guess I don’t want to go back on tour.  I know I will get into it once I’m there but I don’t always like myself when I get wrapped up. It is so much better when you are with me.  You keep me grounded. That helps a lot and I know Brinn will be good but…”


Brian rubbed especially hard and then switched feet.  When he finished he moved up Justin calves.


“Baby, that feels  great but I think we should go to bed.  I have a headache.” Brian stood up and offered his hand to Justin.  Justin slid his free hand up Brian’s long leg with it ending on Brian’s ass. He kissed him and then stepped out of the tub.  He swayed a little.


“Sunshine?”  He reached out and balanced him as he stepped out of the tub himself. 


“I just need to go to bed. I had a lot of wine.  It’s a good thing Taylor is staying with her parents.” Brian dried him off and walked him to the bed.  He then quickly dried himself off. He helped Justin in bed and then got in next to him. “Good night, Bri.  I love you.” Justin’s voice was far away already.


“Love you, too,Sunshine.” 



On Sunday morning they woke up to rain and  declared it a home day. In the morning they ate French toast along with eggs and bacon.  Justin and Shelby talked as they cooked. “Shelby, you don’t have to help. I love cooking for my family.”


She kissed his cheek, “You know I enjoy this and my daughter is obviously being well taken care of,” she nodded toward Brian and Brinn leaning over Taylor who was in front of the fireplace.  “Are you enjoying your tour?”


“I do like to get out there once I’m there but I don’t plan to do another one.  I don’t care if people think I’m a recluse, crazy artist. How are you and Gus? Having a baby can change a relationship. I know you are an amazing mother and it is obvious how much Gus loves her but has he adjusted well?”


“He’s great.  Why do you ask?”


“You know me I have to worry.  I just, from time to time, gotten a feeling there is something going on.  He and Bri have had a couple conversations that seem intense. They are probably just talking about the hotel and Brian and I haven’t had a lot of in depth conversations.  Tonight we will have a long flight. We will sleep some but we usually catch up then.”


Shelby felt a little unsettled as she finished the eggs.  She felt guilty for not telling Justin about Gus’ night away but she was alright with it so why did it matter. She and Gus were as strong as ever.


After breakfast they had some board games and junk food delivered to the house.  They streamed movies and drank. Everyone just enjoyed each other’s company. When it stopped raining late in the afternoon, Brian suggested going in the hot tub.  The girls decided to stay in the warm house and let the men go out into the chilly air. The three men wore robes into the garden. Since it was just the men, they didn’t bother with trunks. The steam poured off the water and the warmth of the water felt great against the cool breeze.


“Gus, how is the Lighthouse project going. I know you hired a contractor.  Is it going to be a difficult project?”


“I think we have a great floor plan. I am really excited about it but I am also glad I won’t have to move up there.  I couldn’t be away from my girls that long and it wouldn’t be a good place for them to live, not to mention the contractor might try to set me up with his son.”


“Would Shelby be alright with that?” Brian bit his tongue as soon as he said it. 


“Of course she wouldn’t be Ok, with it!  What are you thinking?” Justin shot Brian a glare but at the same time he caught a look between Gus and Brian that said more than words. 


“Dad, there…”


“Sunshine, drop it for now, please.  I will fill you in on the non event once we are on the plane.  We only have a couple hours left.”


“A non event?” Justin said as Brian pulled him into his arms and kissed him.


“Dad, just know Shelby and I are good.  There is nothing to worry about. Seriously.”


Justin looked into Brian’s eyes, “Fine, but you will talk on the flight.”


“I promise.”


It was obvious to Gus that his dads were no longer focused on him.  “Would you like me to leave?”


“No, we are leaving together.  You’re the one we won’t see.” Conversation went to Molly and her family as they sat there a few more minutes.



Brinn held Taylor and fed her a bottle while Shelby straightened up the kitchen.  “Shelby, can I ask you a question, woman to woman?”


“Well, let’s say female to female, but you can ask me anything.”


“Some of the girls at school are older than me and they are more mature physically than me,” Brinn hesitated, “And I know monthly…,” another pause.


Shelby walked over and sat next to Brinn, putting an arm around her, “What is it, Brinny?”


“When I get home for Christmas, do you think you can get me some stuff girls need when it’s time for…”


“Oh, of course, Brinn.  That’s what big sisters are for.  How about if when I get back I just tuck a few things under your bathroom sink and then if you have any questions when the time comes you know you can come to me.” Shelby carefully pulled Brinn and her daughter close.


“Oh, thank you, Shelby.  I am so glad you are my sister now,” she bent down and kissed her niece, “and that I will be home soon to help with Taylor.”


The girls heard noise and glanced up to see the men coming back in.  As they opened the door they quieted down, seeing Taylor sleeping in Brinn’s arms. Brian glanced at the clock.  “We better get ready. Shall we order pizza for dinner before or is there something else you would like.”


“I’ll take care of it. You two go get dressed.  Menus are still on the refrigerator, right?”


“Ya, thanks, Gus. We will be down in half an hour or so.  We have a little packing to do.” Justin led the way upstairs.


“Let us know when dinner arrives.” Brian sent a pleading look over his shoulder at Gus.


Once Justin and Brian shut their door, Shelby looked at Gus, “What was that about?”  


“Let me order first.” Gus ordered the pizza and hung up.  He pulled Shelby close and whispered, “Dad knows something happened but has no clue what.  Pops is going to tell him on the plane so things are a little tense right now.”


“Kiss her, Gus.  Giver her a big kiss,” Brinn giggled over at them.


“Well, I don’t mind if I do.” Gus bent her backward and brought his lips to hers and before they separated they were both wanting more.


“You both are awfully flushed.”  Brinn smiled at them.


“That’s not the only thing we are.” Gus ran his hand between her legs and she shivered.


“You’re lucky we’re behind the counter or you would be showing your sister more than you should.” Shelby ran her hand on his erection.  


“You are so bad.” Gus kissed her again.



Justin entered the room and dropped the robe as he headed straight to the shower and Brian followed him in. Justin stood under the stream of hot water, with Brian moving in behind him.  His arms slipped around Justin’s waist but he didn’t relax.


“Sunshine…”


“Brian, we don’t have time for anything…”



“There is always time for a little contact.  Isn’t there, Sunshine?” Brian’s arms went around his waist and pulled him close.  Justin finally relaxed a bit.


“You have been hiding something, haven’t you?”


“Justin, it  really….there isn’t time now.  We will talk on the plane and it really isn’t a big deal.  I am sorry if you feel like I kept something from you. Come on,” he turned him around and kissed him.  “We better get going. The pizza will be here soon.” They finished in the shower and dressed for the plane.  They finished packing their bags and before they stepped out, Brian caught Justin’s arm and pulled him close. “Time to eat dinner with our kids before we head back to Europe. I’m going to miss them.”


“Me, too, but it won’t be too long. We will be back for the holidays and this will be my last tour.”


“Let’s go.”  They grabbed their bags and moved down to the kitchen.   Brinn sat between her dads. She clung to one and then the other. As they finished eating she climbed into Justin’s lap. 


He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, “It won’t be long. You will have time with Grandma and John.  We will be back in less than 6 weeks. Maybe if you are done with your classes you will be able to come home with us at Thanksgiving.”


Brinn kissed him and then moved to Brian.  “I love you both so much. I will work hard and get everything done so I can come home at Thanksgiving.”


“Brinny, you don’t feel like this is a punishment, do you?”  Justin took her hands.


“Oh, no Daddy.  It is a really good school and I have learned a lot but I miss my family.”


The buzzer for the front gate sounded.  Brian got up and told the driver they would be right there.  Brian and Justin kissed their granddaughter and then their kids.  


“We’ll let you know when we land  at our final destination. That should be just before your plane takes off.” Brian said as he picked up Brinn, “We will call you, too, Sweetheart.  Your daddy and I love you so much.” 


Justin kissed her and then took her from Brian.  “See you soon, Sweety.” He set her down and Gus walked over to put an arm around his sister as their parents walked out the door.  When they got out of the gate the driver took their bags and they got in the back of the car. Brian held Justin close. “She’ll be fine, right?”


“She will be fine, Sunshine.  Come here,” he pulled him onto his lap and began to unzip Justin’s pants.


“Brian, we shouldn’t…”


“And why not?” his hand moved into Justin’s pants and gently moved his fingers around him.


“Yes, why the hell no.”  Justin said as Brian laid him backward as he covered him with his own body and before they knew it they were stopping by their jet.  Brian kissed him once more afraid that might be the last kiss for the next several hours.