- Text Size +
MAY 2006

It was getting dark as Justin climbed up the fire escape of his building and entered his room. Once inside he locked the door and turned to see a cigarette glow on the otherside of the room and the woft of smoke came his way.

"Fuck, who the hell..."

"If I could find the light switch, I would have prepared your carpet slippers"

Justin grinned at the voice. He rushed over and jumped into a hold with the imposter.

"Brian!"

Brian leaned in and met him for a kiss. Justin then pulled away and went scrambling into the gloomy corner where Brian could hear the rattle of coins, then there was the sound of a coin in a slot and the place was immediately illuminated.

Brian was standing there in a pair of jeans and a dark shirt. A holdal bag was beside him.

"It's good to see you!", cried Justin grinning again.

Brian tore away his gaze for him and looked about the room and turned around in a circle on the spot.

"Wow...what a fucking dump"

Justin was somewhat put out, "It's better than it looks"

Brian very much doubted that, "How's that exactly?"

Justin moved back to him and Brian put his arms around him, "How come you're here, I thought you were busy?"

Brian smiled as he stroked Justin's hair, "I did some re-scheduling so I could see you"

Justin felt bad. The last time they spoke he had hung up on him.

"Sorry I pissed you off"

Brian was too forgiving, "It's okay...I have a habit of breaking promises...I was a dick"

Justin leaned in and they kissed again. The kiss intensified and Brian lifted Justin off his feet and swung him around to the bed opposite and they crashed onto it lips locked.

Brian removed Justin's top and started to kiss his neck in a line toward his pierced nipple then bit it making the boy jolt in excitement.

The older guy removed his shirt and then pulled Justin into a french kiss. The bed springs jolted as Justin rolled over in a spin and Brian pinned his weight down onto him and licked the shell of Justin's ear.

"Fuck me...fuck me", the boy moaned.

Brian managed to pulled off his jeans and boxer-shorts and then fiddled about with a condom.

Once on, Brian entered Justin's tight ass and pounded him till the bed springs gave way completely and the bedstead was half on the floor. Justin turned around and Brian grabbed his legs and then thrusted him till the boy yelled in excitement. Justin opened his eyes and saw Brian breathing hard as he fucked him hard, his hair in his face beads of sweat rolling down his forehead.

Justin revelled on a high as Brian climaxed. The older man then crashed onto his back panting beside him, but Justin wasn't finished, he leapt up and jumped on him with his knees on either side of Brian's hips and licked his lip at him.

"Again..."

Brian swallowed, "Easy tiger let me get my breathe back"

Justin laughed, "I remember a time when you used to fuck me twice over"

Brian looked at him and put on a brave face, "I still could...but I have travelled all day to get here remember"

"On a two hour flight! That's a big deal"

Brian laughed it off and leaned up and kissed him, he then manouvered Justin to his side so the blonde was on his back and Brian looked down at him stroking his cheek, "Maybe later"

The older guy rolled back and closed his eyes. Justin looked down at him sadly and stroked Brian's back.

The next thing Brian knew was the sound of Justin clanging about with a saucepan. He opened one eye and watched the boy pad around naked and barefoot too and throu rumaging in closets.

"What are you up too?"

Justin sprang on a cheesy smile as he turned to look back at Brian resting his head on his elbow lighting a cigarette.

"I was trying to fix you something to eat...you must be hungrey...I've only got beans in"

Brian flashed a smile, "If you want me to blow wind at you in the wrong way, you go feed me"

Justin pulled a face and dumped the pan in the sink. He then looked at the bed, "Jesus the bed...the landlord is gonna freak!"

Brian shrugged that off with a wave of the hand, "I'll buy you a new one"

Justin came forward, "that's not the point..."

"Besides...", Brian said reaching for the ashtray on the bedside unit, "...you could've bought a whole new one yourself, if you had bothered to cash the fucking checks I sent you"

Justin shook his head, "I don't want to be a kept boy I told you that...besides I like to make it out on my own"

With his cigarette in his mouth, Brian rolled off the bed and pulled on his boxer shorts, he then reached for his jeans.

"Where are you going?"

Brian slid into his shirt, "I'm hungrey, and as how much I love your home cooking in the past, I'm not eating those stinking beans so lets eat out"

Justin was up for that, he couldn't remember how long ago he ate out other than in a burger place with Lisa sometimes.

"Sounds great"

Justin pulled on his underware and jeans and then reached for a shirt in the closet, he slid into it and tried to fasten up the buttons, his fingers didn't respond, he tried again putting his back to Brian who was facing the mirror running his hand through his hair.

Justin couldn't manage the buttons so he tore it off and pulled a T shirt.

"You going out like that?"

Justin looked down at himself, "Yeah...I look okay, don't I?"

Brian smiled and came over and lifted Justin's chin and kissed him, "You always look...fuckable"

"romantic",breathed Justin pulling out of the embrace, "lets go"

QAF

The nightclub was packed to the rafters with sexy guys. Brian could smell the stench of aftershave, sweat, guys, guys and more guys. Whatever city you were in, the clubs were always the same, familiar.

Justin was up at the bar waiting to get served. Brian leaned back on a railing looking down to the dancefloor that was heaving with sweaty studs. Someone approached him and stood beside him and spoke.

"So...you must be Brian"

Brian, somewhat puzzled by somebody knowing his name, turned around and looked at the guy in the leather vest up and down, "yeah...who the FUCK are you?"

The lad flashed a bright smile, "Callum...I'm a friend of Justins"

Brian nodded, "Oh...right..."

Callum leaned on the railing as they bothed watched Justin get served up at the bar, "he talks about YOU alot...infact, he never shuts up about you"

Brian looked smug with a flash of a grin, "I suppose he can't help it"

Callum detected the smuggness and turned his head, "but...there was something he did fail to mention"

Brian ignored this twat, "and what's that..."

Callum landed him a big blow, "...he didn't say you were OLD"

Brian faced him taking offense and pointed at his own chest, "I'm 35 for fuck sake!"

Callum nodded, "yeah...and he's 23...", he leaned in to Brian's ear, "...how much longer can you keep up with him?"

Brian was pissed by this guys attitude, "I can keep up with the best of them asshole"

Callum laughed in his face, "I fucked him the other night"

Brian wasn't going to let this jerk get to him, "So fucking what? We have an arrangement, if you are waiting for a repeat session, then you are wasting your time"

Callum saw that Justin was on his way back with two bottles of beer, "well, or...it will only be a matter of time"

Justin flashed a smile, "Hi Callum...didn't see you come in", he yelled over the music.

Callum winked at him, "See you soon blondie..."

If looks could kill, Callum was a dead man with Brian's glare. Justin rubbed Brian's shoulder, "So you met Callum"

Brian looked down at him and smiled, "Yeah...I met him"

"What do you think?"

"Bad attitude, over confident, vain, thinks too much of him self and thinks he is all that"

Justin laughed, "I wonder who that reminds me of"

Brian let his eyes fall on Justin for a few moments after that comment and then followed Justin's line of view towards Callum who was dancing with a young stud.

QAF

Brian slapped his hand up onto the tiled wall and had a pee in the urinal. He then zipped himself up and went to the sink to wash his hands when Callum was coming in through the door.

"So...Brian...How are you liking the New York scene?"

Brian shrugged with a not caring vibe, "It's all the same"

Callum dug further, "But bigger?...better?...sexier?...can't be much fun living in a back of beyond town like Pittsburgh, no wonder Justin fled"

Brian dried his hands with a paper towel and tossed it into the trash, "Pittsburgh is not exactly a dusty off the track nowhere you know"

Callum shrugged his shoulders, "Well...what do I know, eh? I've never left New York..."

"You should get out more"

Brian went to move to the exit when Callum said, "I meant what I said earlier...it's only gonna be a matter of time before I fuck him again"

Brian swallowed down and turned around, "What makes you so sure?"

Callum was smug, "because I'm 25...and that's what? Oh yeah...a WHOLE DECADE younger than you"

Brian stood back to let others through to the toilets, then came closer to Callum, so he was backup against the tiled wall. Brian was taller and looked down at him with dark eyes.

"You want to hit me don't you...well go on then...try explaining that to Justin", told Callum.

Brian thought better of that and stood back. Callum went through and smirked as he exited the bathroom.

QAF

It was past 2am when they got back to Justin's place. Brian entered and watched Justin close and lock the door.

"Oh come on Brian...he was just goading you...and you have to admit..."

Brian lit up a cigarette and blow out the smoke, "admit what?"

"He is, in a way, like YOU...he's like a...", Justin stopped himself.

Brian knew exactly what was coming next, so he finished off, "...YOUNGER version of me?"

Justin's smile faded and he started to fath about with the jug, "You wanna coffee...that's if I have any"

Brian sat on the broken bed and watched him, "I saw you watch him dancing...you watched his every move...", he paused, "...you used to watch me in the same way"

Justin waved his hand at him, "I STILL watch you!"

Brian stubbed out his cigarette and shrugged it off, "Whatever"

He laid back and closed his eyes, "I'll skip the coffee if that's alright...I've got that early flight to catch in the...", he glanced at his watch, "...in 4 hours"

Justin looked down, and not in the physical sense. He approached the bed and perched on the edge, "I wish you didn't have to go so soon...it's been hardly any time at all"

Brian had his eyes closed but he laughed, "Oh I'm sure Callum will be of comfort"

Justin was unsettled, "Why are you saying that..."

"Because I can"

Justin shook his head and stared to the floorboards. Brian opened his eyes and looked at him, then he reached out his hand and pulled on his arm, "I'm sorry...come here"

Justin let himself rest his head on Brian's chest, "I'm being a dick...I'm just getting all grouchy because I have to leave you tomorrow..."

Justin listened to Brian's heartbeat, "are you sure that's all it is?"

Brian rolled his head and stared at the ceiling and after a lengthly pause, he muttered, "yes"

"I hate to think you won't be here this time tomorrow"

Brian stroked Justin's hair and kissed his head gently, "We just have to make the most of the time we have left..."

XXX