- Text Size +
JULY 2006

Jennifer Taylor strolled up the sidewalk in a dream after finishing showing a buyer around a nearby apartment. She looked up to Liberty Diner and decided she needed a coffee.

Debbie had been rushed off her feet all morning and as she quickly wiped down a table she spotted Jennifer breezing through the door.

"Jennifer, Hi!"

Jennifer gave one of her loose kind of smiles and said, "Could I grab a coffee Deb, the morning I've had! I wish people won't waste my time when they go look at a place..."

Debbie went and saw to the coffee, she turned her head as she poured, "Hey, it was so good to see sunshine the other week, it really cheered my day up seeing his little face in here!"

Jennifer nodded as she went through her real estate papers, "that's good to hear"

Debbie placed the coffee on the counter as Jennifer fished out her purse, "Mind you, he never stayed long...looked like he had something on his mind"

Jennifer managed a half committed nod, "Yes...I expect he did"

Debbie laughed as she went and saw to another customer, "Probably something to do with Brian knowing sunshine...I heard they broke up"

Jennifer nodded again and then looked stressed as she pulled a hand through her hair, "If only it was that easy"

Debbie finished serving the other customer and came over pulling a face, "What?"

Jennifer waved her hand to dismiss what she said, "It doesn't matter"

Debbie was starting to pick up a vibe that something was going on...and Jennifer was oozing concern for her son.

"Jen...is there something wrong?"

Jennifer was put on the spot, she dithered, "No...errrm...well..."

"Is it to do with Justin? Is there something wrong?"

Jennifer was flummoxed now. She stood up and downed her coffee in one hit, "Look I've gotta go...thanks for the coffee...but I've really got to go, I really have"

Debbie heard the other womans voice crack as she finished her sentence and was out of the door no sooner she could say wait up.

Her intuition told her that something was wrong and she was determined to get to the bottom of it.

QAF

Michael stood in Brian's loft apartment as he watched Brian give himself a once over in the mirror.

"You off out?"

Brian nodded as he turned his face from side to side in the mirror to make sure his hair looked good, "Yeah...I thought I'd try out that new place that's opened on the corner...you know where that shitty place used to be where all the fucking dykes used to hang out"

Michael stuck his hands into his pockets, "look...I'm sorry if I really pissed you off the other night"

Brian looked at Michael through the mirror, "You never"

"I mean...I KNOW it's about HIM..."

Brian turned around and shook his head dismissively, "I'd rather not talk about him"

Michael was getting annoyed now. Justin did this every-time, the only boy ever to make Brian the stud love and care, and he messes him around like he didn't give a shit.

"HE always does THIS...he keeps fucking you around"

Brian's voice was understanding, "more than I deserve..."

"You don't deserve this! There he is in New York living the high life expecting you just to wait around for him...he snaps his fingers and you come running...and he knows it too...he's taking advantage of your feelings and using them to his own advantage..."

Brian blew out a laugh as he went and got himself a bottle of water from the fridge, "you like the word advantage don't you? You said it twice"

"Huh?"

Brian guzzled down the water and wiped his mouth with his hand, "if anyone took advantage...it was me ...of HIM on so many occasions", he grinned at his innuendo.

Michael relented and gave up, "You really don't care do you?"

Pittsburgh's biggest stud grinned again and stood up tall and straight in his vest and tight levi jeans, "How do I look?"

"You know how you look...how you ALWAYS look"

Brian came forward and pulled his friend into a deep hug and kissed him on the forehead, "Thank you for caring...but even I can move on without resulting to slashing my wrists...Justin is living his life how he wants too...I would be if he was me..."

Michael laughed as he followed him to the exit, "ohhhh you'll fall in love again, everybody does..."

Brian turned at the steps with a nod, "Not me...as I've said before, all the old rules apply...go out and fuck, fuck, fuck...no emotions, no ties, no I love you's...it's all horseshit anyway and the person who invented it should have been shot...now...are you coming? Because I want to CUM over the next horny stud I see"

Michael rolled his eyes as he followed him down the stairs.

QAF

In New York, Justin worked the bar. Lennox laughed as he and him didn't stop at the onslaught of paying customers. Justin took an order and reached over to a glass and dropped it. It smashed to the floor with shards going everywhere. Lennox laughed as he saw Justin huff and reach for the dustpan, "Here you go again!"

Justin laughed it off and rubbed his hand, he then picked up the biggest shard of glass he could see and it cut his finger. No pain. He then took it and looked at his wrist...

"Hey Justin...hurry it up will you...I'm on my own here!"

Justin swept up the glass and threw it into the trash. He then went to a fit looking guy and asked, "What can I get you?"

The lad smiled and licked his lips, "You, naked on a serving platter?"

Justin was used to all that, "I mean...what DRINK can I get you?"

"Cum in a glass and I've got all the drink I need"

Justin backed off and turned, "I need to take 5"

Lennox was wide eyed, "What? Justin we are TOO BUSY!"

"Then fire me", he walks out into the back room where he sits in a battered chair and lights up a smoke.

Later, Lennox looks at his watch. Where the hell was Justin? He had been an hour now. The bar Manager was now back and saw the torrent of complaints about the time it took to get served.

"Where's Justin?"

Lennox thumbed towards the backroom, "In there he said he was taking 5 and it's been like 60"

The bar Manager marched in where he saw Justin sound asleep in the chair. The Manager came over and rubbed his fat belly and licked his lips at the horny blonde.

"Wakey wakey", he sang, but there was no stirring, Justin remained in the land of nod.

The fat bar manager undid his belt and buttons and went over to Justin and started to jerk over the boys face. The fat ugly barman was puffing and blowing as he tried to cum over this gorgeous boy.

Justin started to stir and opened his eyes to see this fat cock being pulled in his face.

"Why don't you open that cute little mouth", the Bar manager grinned, with all but two teeth on show.

Justin was off and up out of that chair in an instant, "You're disgusting!"

"And you're so FIRED if you don't come and get your pussy little mouth round this...I mean, you DO want your job, don't you?"

Justin shook his head, "No way...not like this I don't!"

The Bar Manager reached for Justin and tried to pull his face to his cock, "Come to daddy"

Justin pushed him and the fat man went flying over the chair. Justin jumped back and then raced forward, "Hey, are you okay...I didn't mean to..."

"GET OUTTA HERE! YOU ARE FIRED YOU COCK TEASING LITTLE FUCKER!"

Justin grabbed his ruck sack and turned to see the manager zip himself up, "I'm sorry..."

"GET OUTTA HERE!"

Justin nodded and was gone.

QAF

Brian climbed out of the taxi-cab and yawned as he looked up to the sunshine. He smiled and approached Liberty Diner. He had danced all night, drank himself silly and did a few lines of coke. Then he fucked two random studs that had gave him the eye. It only dawned on him how late it was when he came out of the club and was nearly blinded by the daylight.

Debbie was pouring coffee when she looked up to see Brian roll in and slump into the nearest booth.

"Good night?", she asked Michael who came to collect the coffees for Ben, Ted and Emmett.

"Ask him", he replied thumbing back into the direction of Brian, "I never saw him after 3"

Emmett was listening and was shaking his head, "No honey, it was more like 4"

Ted corrected him, "Could have been 5..."

Brian had had enough of all this bullshit so he sat back and announced, "It was 6...hence I'm still wearing the same slutty outfit I had on from the night before...", he finished with a smile pleased to put them all straight.

Debbie raised her eyebrows at him, "Very classy"

Michael looked at him from where he sat next to Ben, "So what was his name?"

Brian looked at him in the way that was considered, why are you asking me that, "I don't know and who the fuck cares, was his name"

"Bet he does...", muttered Ted.

"I don't give a shit...", Brian quibbed at him and looked at Debbie, "Hey Deb...strong and black please"

She nodded and went to it, "Coming up..Oh...Jennifer was in here yesterday..."

Michael frowned, "What did she want?"

Brian pretended he really was interested as he looked at a copy of the morning paper, "does anybody care..."

Debbie fixed the coffee as she spoke, "She looked worried, like she had too many things on her mind"

Emmett tilted his head at her, "Must be about Justin...poor baby didn't look himself when I saw him in here..."

Brian gave him a filthy look, "I wouldn't know"

"Yeah somethings wrong and as a mother I can feel it", told Deb.

Brian was still waiting for his coffee, he looked up and waved his hand in the air, "look, this is all very riveting I'm sure, but where the fuck has that Expresso got to, huh?"

Debbie poured it and came over and placed it in front of him, just as he picked it up to have a sip she said, "I THINK you should call by and talk to her"

Brian pulled a face, "What the fuck for? I'm no fan of hers...why don't YOU go see her if you're that interested"

Debbie leaned in, "She LOOKED upset...", she hissed, "I'm starting to think that something is wrong...and as I said when it comes to your son, you know when something is wrong"

Brian exhaled a breath, "Okay! I'll go see her if it's gonna stop you from going on at me every chance you get"

Debbie was pleased and she reached over to the counter and dropped something fizzy in water in a glass in front of him, "Here...have this as well, might make you feel a whole lot better..."

QAF

It was noon by the time Brian got round to Jennifer's place. He parked his car and jumped out and headed over to the front door and it opened as he was about to knock.

"Brian?", Jennifer said, "You were lucky to catch me...I was just having my break and..."

"Debbie said I should come and talk to you..."

Jennifer was put on the spot, "Errr..."

Brian was already backtracking away, "Look, if I'm just wasting your precious time, I can go..."

"No wait"

Brian stopped and came back to her removing his shades, "What is it?"

She looked up to him making eye contact, "I'm so worried about him"

"Who? Justin"

She nodded.

Brian laughed, "He's a big boy now, in more ways than one"

Jennifer shook her head, "No...I'm not talking about that...I'm worried about him because he is sick"

Brian blew out a laugh, "Sick? What's he got, a cold...let me guess, he needs his nose wiped and you're not there to blow it"

Jennifer was getting agitated, "NO! HE'S REALLY SICK BRIAN!"

Brian was somewhat unprepared for that blast from her, it was doing wonders for his hangover from hell, he reached for her arm, "What are you talking about? I saw Justin a few weeks ago, not that I had the pleasure of a visit when he came here, but, there's no problem I can assure you of that"

Jennifer now had her hand to her mouth and was back in the house, was she upset? Was she crying? Brian was forgetting his hangover now, as a wash of concern came to the forefront.

"Jennifer...now you are making ME fucking nervous...what's wrong? TELL ME!"

She stopped her sobs and turned around, her eye makeup running down her cheeks, she nodded and went to the front door and shut it, this was a conversation she didn't want any danger of interruptions.

XXX