- Text Size +
JULY 2006

At Babylon nightclub, Michael and Ben stepped up to the bar and ordered a couple of beers, "This makes such a change...a whole evening of just you and me...", grinned Ben stroking Michael's butt cheek.

"You, me and about a zillion others"

"You know what I mean...It's so hard to get a sitter...it gives us chance for some fun..."

They kissed and it was then Ben noticed Brian coming up the steps and heading to the bar. Ben tried to manouver Michael away so he didn't see him, but it was too late.

"Hey, that's Brian! He didn't say he was coming out tonight!", cried Michael.

Ben was annoyed, "Why? Does he have to tell you everything?"

Michael shook his head, "No, but...hey...BRIAN!"

Brian was up at the bar and turned around as Michael came to his side, "Brian...you should have told me you were coming along..."

Brian glanced at him then looked away to the hot guys coming up to buy drinks, "I didn't tell you because I didn't want any company"

Michael frowned, "What's up? Hey...you okay?"

Brian didn't look at him, "How can I put this politely, Oh yeah...", he turned his head and gritted his teeth, "FUCK-OFF-MIKEY"

Ben tugged at Michael's arm pulling away from him, "Come on Mikey...leave him"

Brian laughed out loud, "YEAH THAT'S RIGHT MIKEY...YOU GO AND FUCK YOUR HUSBAND INSTEAD OF FUCKING HIM AROUND"

Michael let himself be pulled away as Brian downed his bottle of beer and ordered another.

At the same time, a hot stud in a nothing but a leather vest and jock strap, who had been giving Brian the eye from the opposite end of the bar, slid off his bar stool and drifted to Brian's side.

"Heyyy...wanna go FUCK!", the lad licked his lips in an enticing way at him.

Brian lifted his bottle and took a sip of his drink then looked at the guy and raised the bottle to him, "Why don't you go fuck yourself with that!"

The hot guy didn't like to be rebuffed, "Heyyyy! What's with the attitude!"

Brian stood and towered over the scank, "FUCK OFF!"

The lad scarpered.

Michael and Ben were still nearby. Michael spoke into Ben's ear over the loud dance music. "Hey there's definitely something wrong! Did you see that?"

Ben shook his head as he finished his beer, "It's not YOUR problem Mikey! Look we came here tonight for some fun...all you seem to be interested is in HIM!"

"That's NOT true!"

Ben begged to differ, "It IS TRUE! Well, I'm heading home to relieve the sitter...and YOU...you can stay and babysit HIM!"

Micheal watched Ben storm off down the steps, he then looked at Brian sat up at the bar staring at his bottle of beer.

Something was very wrong. Was it the cancer, had it come back?

All he knew that he wasn't going to go until Brian was ready yo leave...whatever that time of night would be.

QAF

The next morning, Brian's hangover was killing him as he let two painkillers dissolve in a glass water on the counter and had his cell phone hunched to his ear, "So my flights on time? Thanks Cynthia, I'll call you when I get back..."

He downed the painkillers and pulled a face and spoke again into the cell, "...what? Is that today...yeah I KNOW they are my biggest client and the advertizing campaign is just about to start...Cynthia...I don't care how you do it or use whatever excuse you can come up with, but just stall them for a least a day...You're a star, call you when I get back"

Brian ended the call and grabbed up his wallet from the counter, then the door rapped and he went and opened it to see Jennifer standing there.

"Hi...I was in the area showing a couple around an apartment and thought I'd..."

"Come check up on me?", interrupted Brian, "...it's okay, relax...I'm on the 10 O'Clock flight out there"

"I just hope you can pull this off...out of everybody he'll listen to you"

Brian looked at her and shrugged, "I can't just drag him back if he refuses...you know how strong willed and stubborn he can be"

Jennifer pulled a sad smile, "except when it comes to you...I HOPE he listens to you and comes home"

Her voice was cracking so Brian went to her and pulled her head to his shoulder, "Are you okay?"

"No...that's why I NEED him back", she sobbed.

Brian nodded, "I'm on to it"

Jennifer turned to leaved then paused and looked back, "You do understand how sick he is? This isn't just gonna go away"

Brian swallowed down the lump in his throat, "You made that loud and clear yesterday...I want him home too"

QAF

In New York Justin was working himself hard on a running machine at East Village Gym.

Callum wiped the sweat from his brow, as he finished pulling some weights and went to his side, "Justin...you are gonna burn yourself out"

Justin was flippant and didn't look at him, he just ran and ran, "I need to do this, I need to keep fit"

Callum frowned at him, "What the fuck for? You're in great shape...well, you were when I last checked"

Justin continued to run, so Callum pulled the plug that annoyed Justin to no end.

"Why did you do that for!"

"You need a rest...dropping dead with a heart attack is all you are gonna achieve the rate you were going!"

Justin grabbed his bottle of cold water, "at least it would be quick!"

"What? What are you on about?"

Justin shook his head and fished out his towel from his gym-bag, "nothing...you're right, I'm done for today"

Callum watched as Justin wiped away his sweat, "So...how have you been? I haven't seen much of you since that party in Manhattan"

Justin shrugged as he stooped and wiped his legs down, "nothing much, just working on my art piece", he lied.

Callum followed him to the locker room, "I still can't believe you getting up onto the varander like that, you could have killed yourself"

Justin opened his locker and grabbed his fresh towel to have a shower, "I was just jerking about"

"and freaking out all of us"

Justin laughed, "I'm spontaneous...It just happened and now I know that maybe it wasn't such a good idea, so SORRY to freak you all out, it wasn't intentional"

"Spontaneous my ass...you were just up to your eyeballs on drink and drugs"

Justin turned on the tiles in shower and removed his shorts, "hey...talking about being spontaneous, want to fuck?"

Callum looked around them, the locker room was empty, he pulled his vest off and joined the blonde in the shower where they kissed. Justin turned the tap and the water fell on top of them as they kissed and pawed at eachother. Callum licked his ear and turned him around and shoved his cock up Justin's ass.

"FUCK!"

Callum was too gentle.

"HARDER...FUCK ME HARDER!"

Callum started to pound him and Justin was front up against the soaking tiles as Callum carried on. He gasped out in excitement at the feeling of being fucked. Just like Brian had done back home.

A flash of a memory of him and Brian fucking in the shower came to mind as Callum got into a rhythm.

He closed his eyes as Callum manouvered him to the floor on his back and grabbed his legs with each hand and fucked him even harder.

A memory of Brian grabbing him the same way flashed to mind.

Callum moaned out in excitement as he climaxed. And Justin finished himself off. Both of them lying there with the shower water splashing over them in refreshing waves. Callum rolled his head to meet Justin's gaze, "That was horny as fuck?"

Justin nodded and managed a smile, "Yeah...spontaneously horny as fuck!"

QAF

They walked out the gym together and Callum stopped him from hailing down a cab, "So...you wanna do this again. How do we work this, you call me? I call you?"

Justin looked at him and decided to be honest, "It was a one off...I don't think we should see each-other again..."

Callum stared at him, "So you are telling me it's what? A goodbye fuck?"

Justin sadly nodded, he did feel bad, "I am I guess...I've got...issues I have to deal with right now...and it's not a good idea to involve others..."

Callum bit his lip and shook his head looking to the skies above, "Wow...talk about being used..."

"You THINK I used you? Why?"

Callum looked at him, "You lead me on for weeks...giving me hope that you would want to go with me...start a relationship"

Justin shook his head, "Look, it's not you...it's me"

"Oh that old cliche! Don't give me that! You should have been honest and not lead me on! You nothing but a cheap cock teaser!"

Justin looked down to the sidewalk, he felt really bad now.

"You can go to hell you little cunt...a goodbye fuck was it? More like good riddance to trash like YOU!"

Callum stormed away up the street. With a heavy sigh, Justin watched him disappear around a corner and then turned and strolled off into the opposite direction.

QAF

It was getting dark when Justin called in at Glitters to collect his final paycheck he was owed, but it wasn't going to be that easy.

The bar manager glared at him from behind the bar, "You want your paycheck? Why do you think I am gonna give it you?"

Justin was defiant, "I worked all of last week, I am just collecting what I am entitled to"

"Well you can whistle for it, there is no way I'm gonna pay you a nickel. Besides, all you did was cost me a barrage of broken glasses. No fuck off already and don't come back"

Justin shook his head as he tried a different approach and a softer tone, "Please...I need to pay my rent...I was relying on it!"

The manager licked his lips and turned to him, "I suppose I could keep you on here..."

"You would...?"

"Sure...I mean...there would have to be new terms of employment...we can discuss your new contract in the back, and you can prove to me how bad you want your job back"

Justin realized what that would entail. He shook his head and backed away, "No way, I'm not that desperate, I would rather go walk the streets"

The fat man laughed, "Do you know how many rent boys die whoring it out on the streets? Your cute little ass will be zipped up in a body-bag"

Justin mocked him, "Well, that's very true...but in comparison with working here with your new terms of employment, the risk of whoaring it is VERY tempting" and with that he was off out the door.

QAF

It was completely dark when Justin jumped out of the cab and paid the driver with the little money he had.

As it drove off, he crossed the street to his building and hurried up the fire escape to his floor. But he was shocked to see that someone was barring his way.

"Brian! What are you doing here"

Brian flicked his smoke away and thumbed back to the door, "Just open up Justin..."

Justin unlocks the door and they both enter, "Brian, you should have called or..."

Brian jumped in drowning out the younger guys voice, "WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME!"

Jesus...he KNOWS...Brian KNOWS!

Justin swallowed down, "What?", He went to move away but Brian snatched his arm tightly and spun him around on the spot, "...I've spoken to Jennifer", he hissed eyes dark.

Brian twisted out of Brian's grip and moved to the window to look out, "Oh yeah? Then she's got a BIG mouth!"

Brian stood there with his arms apart and still waiting for an explanation, so he decided to announce his own thinking.

"Is this YOU getting your own back on ME? For not telling YOU about the cancer? IS THIS REVENGE, IS THAT IT?"

Justin turned and looked at him, "I..."

"FUCK! JUSTIN FUCK!"

The blond stepped closer, "I didn't want YOU feeling sorry for ME!"

The older guy shook his head, "Feel sorry for you?"

"I don't know what else to say"

Brian chuckled without the humor, "Well I do...GO GET YOUR FUCKING FLIGHT-BAG AND PACK UP YOUR SHIT!"!"

Justin pulled a frown, "Why?"

Brian was still chuckling but was finding none of this funny at all, "Because my little ray of sunshine YOU are booked on the next flight home with me!"

Justin went to his closet and pulled out his case, "I don't need YOU looking after me!"

Brian did find this funny and lit up a cigarette as he spoke, "Very familiar words. Could have come straight out of my mouth when I had the cancer, when somebody didn't listen to me...guess who's not listening now!"

Justin glanced back at him, then went to the closet to get his stuff.

XXX