- Text Size +
Story Notes:
OOC JUSTIN.
INTRODUCTION:

It's been 5 years since Justin has come back from New York and things have changed...

Since coming back Justin Taylor has become more shallow, self exorbitant, catty and selfish, he is over confident and realizes that Brian is getting older and wonders if he really needs to move on and have the fun he so wants out of life now....
.
Brian Kinney has changed too. He is getting older and knows it. He is not happy with the way Justin has changed and soon his head is turned when he meets Nathan, a shy young blonde who reminds him of Sunshine Justin of the past....

Nathan Maloney is a young confused guy who is awakening his sexual feelings. He meets Brian and is instantly taken with him. The only problem that Brian is with Justin Taylor....


QAF

Chapter one: Sexy boy



Brian Kinney was feeling horny, he came out of the bedroom of the loft apartment half naked, to see his partner Justin Taylor packing his rucksack for his shift at the bar where he worked for extra cash.

"Do you HAVE to go in, can't you stay here with me...", Brian said fluttering his eyelashes as provocative as he could, but Justin was having none of it.

"Brian I really have to turn into work today, I'm not gonna pull another sickie, even for you"

Brian pushed his bottom lip out and watched on as Justin searched for his car keys, he went over to the coffee table and started throwing up newspapers and magazines to locate them, then he was searching high and low at the kitchen counter, " Brian have you seen my carkeee..."

Brian was holding them up with a cheeky grin on his face, " are you sure you wanna go to work now...?"

"Brian...give them here..."

And just as Justin went to lunge for them, Brian had stuffed them down the front of his boxer shorts, " why don't you come and get them!" he teased.

Justin chased him into the bedroom and flared up, " Hey! give them here, I MEAN it Brian if I am late again..." he warned. The Bar Manager had been so angry with him the last time he failed not to show up for his shift, and that was for throwing a sickie to go to a music gig with Brian the weekend before.

Brian jumped onto the bed and throw the keys at him, " ohhhh give me a break, what's happened to your fucking sense of humor, huh?..."

Justin felt bad. Brian was always working at the moment, and was the main earner. With his art sales on the slide at the moment, Justin wanted to contribute to the bills.

"Look I've gotta go, I'll see you in the morning for breakfast...and while I'm out, don't forget to look at those Limos and the table decorations as well...I seem to be the only one putting in the effort for organizing this wedding of ours..."

Brian sighed at him as he slumped onto the couch and lit up a cigarette, " I will...there's no need to rail-road me!"

Justin tossed him a skeptical smile, " well see that you do, that's all"

Brian was then grabbing hold of his hard-on through his boxer shorts, " and what am I suppose to do about this then!"

Justin laughed as he made sure he had a clean T-Shirt for work, " You are just gonna have to go out and find someone to play with!"

Brian shrugged as he laid his head back onto the pillow, cigarette in his mouth, " I might just go out and do that..."

Justin was hurrying to the exit door, " well if you do go out and find yourself a fuck, NO kissing, I saw the love-bite you got yourself on your neck last time!"

Brian shrugged, " Actually you will find it was HIM kissing me!"

Justin shook his head, " well make sure it doesn't happen again...you know how jealous I can get... and be sure to be back in time to sort through these arrangements..." and with that said, he planted a quick kiss on Brian's lips and was out the door.

Brian pulled a sigh and jumped off the couch and pulled on a pair of jeans and a black Y vest, it was humid outside, he went over to the mirror and made sure he looked nice...He smoothed over the sides of his hair and scrutinized the mixed grey, "Maybe I SHOULD dye it", he muttered to himself. He splashed a bit of aftershave on and grabbed his jeep keys, and was then out the door himself.

xxx
Brian squinted in the lights as he pulled off the highway to the gay cruising spot. An old 90's classic was playing on the radio-SEXY BOY.
He parked up the jeep at the lay-by and sat there for a few minutes in the dark, the place was busy tonight...lots of action no doubt.

and lots of choice...because he was a bit choosy who he went with.

Not many people understood his and Justin's relationship, how two people could love each-other so much and be allowed to have extras on the side...it did their relationship the world of good.

There was just one golden rule...and that was never to know the guys name, get too involved and never fuck him more than once...it HAD to anonymous, that's what made it work.

The golden rule.

Brian stubbed out his cigarette, cut the music and the engine and jumped out of the jeep, sticking his hands deep into his jeans pockets, he walked along into the woody area and stood on the path trail, there was movement all around him.

He could feel the excitement flowing through him, the sheer danger of it always gave him such an adrenaline rush. The back rooms were okay, but they just didn't have the same head-rush as being out in the open.

He pushed further up the trail, the trees shielding the moonlight rays from penetrating the dark shadows of the wood. The owl hooted and he could hear the traffic convey on the nearby highway.

There was someone up ahead, someone in a leather jacket, the flicker of his eyes darted in his direction.

Brian stood there and waited...and waited...this guy wasn't moving either, maybe he was too shy.

Brian was about to move on to find someone else, when he noticed the lad start to approach him, Brian stopped himself from going into the bushes and turned around.

The lad had a mop of blonde hair, he was trying his utmost best not to give him much eye contact.

The lad was nervous bless him!

"hey...?" Brian hissed, making contact.

The lad nodded, he put his hand around his crotch region...he looked as if he wanted to get this 'business trans-action' done and dusted as soon as possible!

"Wow, steady on, you want to do this here?" Brian asked backing off. The lad shrugged he finally met Brian's gaze...and the advertising executive could finally see what a incredibly hot guy he was.

At the same time, Brian felt sorry for him, " hey...do you want to come and sit in my jeep? you look nervous as hell..."

The lad WAS shaking with nerves, it looked clear that he didn't do this a lot...or it COULD have been his first time.

The golden rule ran through Brian's mind...but he was only helping the guy, wasn't he?

The lad was not sure, he backed away up the path trail, Brian came forward, " hey wait up" he called after him in a hiss, "...I didn't mean to go and scare you off...you're hot" he said as gently as he could.

The lad nodded his head, and followed Brian down the dark leafy trail path back to where the vehicles were parked up.

Brian loosely pointed to his jeep and unlocked the doors with a flash of the tail lights. Brian jumped in and watched as the lad rounded to the passenger side and got in.

Once sat beside each other, both said nothing. The silence was real awkward, Brian had done this a thousand times, but never in his life had he someone that made him feel like this...unsure.

He turned his head to the lad and broke the ice, " as you can see i'm a no one special, I'm not some psycho ax murderer out to get you...", he chuckled light-heartedly.

The lad nodded his head, but didn't turn to look at him...his hands were wringing together and they looked really clammy.

Brian could hear the lads breathing getting faster...as if he was getting more and more nervous about sitting with him in the jeep.

Brian tried to make conversation, just to ease the tension a bit...to make the lad relax.

He nodded his head towards the line of cars up ahead, " so which one is yours? Something flash is it?"

The lad said nothing.

Brian bit his lip and turned around to him, he was so WRONG doing this, but he had to...he wanted this hot guy...his cock told him that.

"I'm...I'm Brian...what's your name?"

The lad looked at him...for the first time since getting into the jeep, " ...N-Nathan..." he whispered, barely audible.

Nathan looked on, as this Brian smiled back at him warmly, and his big brown eyes were all friendly...he felt safe with him...after feeling so scared out there in the wood...

"Great to meet you Nathan...nice name... are you up for this?" he paused, and bit his bottom lip, then looked back at him, " look, tell me to mind my own business if you like, but...IS THIS your first time up here doing this?"

What was all these questions! thought Nathan. He had only come up here for one thing! SO WHAT if it WAS his first time...it had taken him weeks of stirring up the courage to get here ...and driving passed it without going in...to even get here tonight...

This guy was friendly...but he was getting TOO personal for his liking...NO ONE could know he was gay...NO ONE...

And with that, he bolted from the jeep...Brian could barely look up to see him go, because he was that fast.

Brian blew out a sigh as he sat back in his drivers seat, fuck, he had never had that reaction from a lad before.

Brian couldn't see what vehicle this Nathan had ran to, but he didn't care...it wasn't as if he was going to see him again.

Until he noticed the cell phone left behind on the passenger seat...
XXX