- Text Size +
HIDE U

At the Loft, Justin was still sitting at the table. He could smell the chicken in the oven. He glanced up at the clock and then at his watch and shook his head, "Come on Brian, where the fuck are you...?

Xxx

Meal time as well, Nathan sat down to eat, as Rhona slopped the over boiled cabbage onto his plate. Patrick was already tucking in and gave his wife the thumbs up, "Mmmm this is good"

Nathan frowned at him. Rhona sat down and nodded towards his plate, "Come on, eat it...seeing that I've gone to all this trouble and..."

"...boil it to death?"

Rhona glared at him, "You are so ungrateful...I make your meals and you turn your nose up...Patrick, I think your son should show me a little more respect"

Nathan ignored her and looked at him father, "Dad...I think she knows..."

Patrick put his fork down, "Knows what?"

"You KNOW what"

Rhona had already cracked the code of the conversation, "Ohhhh so you know your son is a fag then"

Patrick shot a glare at his wife, "We don't say that word in this house"

Nathan jumped up and went to tip the food into the trash, "It doesn't matter that she knows...maybe it's all good that it's all out and in the open"

He then grabbed the dog lead, "Come Brewster...come on boy, wanna walk?"

The dog circled him and Nathan then stuck the lead on him. Patrick watched him leave and turned to his wife, "How did you find out?"

Rhona laughed, "You only have to look under his bed...disgusting"

"Rhona!"

"Not that..the muck, dust and crap all under there"

Patrick sat back in his seat and stared at the food, Rhona made sure the baby had finished his food and glanced at him, "You okay?"

Patrick shrugged, "I'm just wondering how Brad will take all this...I know...now you do...the family will have to know sooner or later..."

Rhona raised her eyebrows, "Brad? Good-luck...you know how much he HATES fags..."

Xxxx

At the loft, Justin was looking out of the window and down to the street as well, he put his cell to his ear and pressed call, Brian's phone was switched off.

"Great"

With a sigh, he went over to the table and blew the candles out.

Xxxx

"Brad Maloney? THE Brad Maloney...football jock?"

Micheal sat with Brian at Woody's nursing their drinks up at the bar. Brian nodded at his best friend, "Yep...it was him alright...and I know I'm starting to show the grey around the sides but time hasn't be kind to him, I can tell you"

Michael screwed his face up, "I can't believe you and him...when?...I mean WHEN...I thought you and me...I thought you told me everything!"

Brian glanced at him with a smirk, "Not EVERYTHING...as for Brad...well, do you remember the weekend at the lake, the last summer of high school?"

"I can remember you were all over Lindsay"

Brian laughed, Yeah, I fucked her in the long grass...but that's not all what happened...I caught Brad spying on us...I think he wanted what Lindsay was getting... so...I happily supplied and HE happily received..."

Michael shook his head, "But he was with Susan Bergman...everybody knew them...they were THE couple at the senior prom"

There was big smile on Brian's face again as he sipped his whiskey, "Oh yeah, that was when I fingered his ass in the bathroom, he couldn't get enough of it...he was on his knees begging for it...but...well, It would have been cruel not to"

Michael shook his head, "Fuck me...and I never even knew ANY of this!"

Brian leaned on the counter and loosened his tie, "Well...he begged me not to tell...and I kept my word...and then there he was today, at the garage"

"garage? What happened to his great soccer career?"

"Your guess is as good as mine..."

Michael couldn't help but wonder, "where is this garage anyway? It can't be local, I'm sure I would have seen him about"

Brian was trying to avoid the issue and was vague, "It's cross town you won't know it...another drink?"

Instantly, Michael knew that he was trying to hide something, "Come on...who is he? I know that look"

Brian screwed his face up at him, "What look? I'm not giving off any look"

Michael laughed out loud, "You are! I've know you for far too long!"

Brian sighed and looked away.

Michael slapped the bar top, "there! I knew it...there is someone"

Brian turned and shook his head at him, "Look...short story is, I met this twink...he's hot by the way...and for a small while I wanted to fuck him...fuck his brains out...but...well to cut the story even shorter, the twink is Brad's nephew..."

Michael was open mouthed.

Brian laughed, "Well, that's shut you up"

Michael was trying to process the information, "He's related to Brad?"

Brian found it highly amusing, and turned to him, "Well, Mikey, the clue was in the detail"

"Does he know?"

"Does he know what? That is nephew is a fag or that I nearly fucked him"

"both"

Brian shrugged at him, "I don't know...but it was a real blast from the past seeing him again..."

Michael nodded agreeing with him, then saw that look on his friends face, "hey, you and him at the lake...does this mean...", he trailed off deliberately.

"what?...wait...FUCK OFF...didn't you hear me say that time hasn't been too kind to him? I wouldn't fuck him with yours!", Brian cried with flippancy.

Michael looked deflated by that comment, "Thanks"

Brian glanced at his watched , "FUCK! Look at the time...", he downed his drink in one hit and grabbed up his keys, "I'm gonna have to shoot, you wanna ride home..."

"Sure...thanks"

Xxxx

At the loft, Justin was scraping the chicken into the trash. He the put away the plates and cutery and then went to the couch and reached for the remote controller for the TV.

"Why do I fucking bother", he muttered to himself.

Xxxx

The moonlight shone down onto the park. The long shadows from the trees creating a tense atmosphere of excitement. Nathan was sweating, even in his T shirt. He strolled up the trail path and saw someone move into the trees up ahead. Nathan frowned and edged a little nearer.

Someone bolted out from the bushes and tripped, the man fell heavily to the ground. Nathan could see his face looking up to him as he approached, "What the...HEY...do I know you...?, Nathan could see clearly now, although the other man tried to hide his face to the ground, "...Uncle Brad!"

Brad picked himself up and brushed himself off, "I followed you here"

"What?", Nathan was opened mouthed in surprise.

"I thought as much...when I SAW you and that fag Kinney earlier...I could see what has been staring me in the face", spat Brad.

"Knew what? What are you going on about?"

His Uncle pointed an accusing finger right at him, "That YOU, like him, are nothing but a dirty fag!"

Nathan shook his head to back away as Brad's face screwed up in sheer disgust ast him,

"That's the reason WHY you are here in this park...you're here to suck dick with that dirty little mouth!"

Nathan realized the slurred speech, "You're drunk"

"Prove it you little cock-sucker...why don't you come and suck me", Brad was undoing his belt and unzipping himself right in front of him.

"What? You're disgusting!"

Brad exposed himself, "Come on...come on...get your cunt face all over this...COME ON!"

Nathan shook his head, but Brad reached out and grabbed hold of a clump of hair and tried to force his the lads face onto his dick. Nathan was shaking, he tried to pull away but his Uncle was too strong, he managed to up his knee and kicked him in the groin, Brad doubled up in pain and then just as Nathan stood there watching him stock still, Brad lashed out and punched Nathan between the eyes.

"AAAAGH!", Nathan yelled and went to ground, he rolled around in the dirt before picking himself up and ran, he could feel the warm blood run down his face as he did so.

"COME BACK HERE!"

But Nathan didn't look back...he just ran.

Xxxx

Brian and Michael approached the jeep. Brian took his cell phone away from his ear, "Fuck...Justin must have gone to bed, already"

Micheal nodded as he rounded to the passenger side of the jeep, "I bet Ben has as well, JR has probably worn him out"

"Come on, jump in..."

Both were about to get in when there was a yell from way up the street, "BRIAN!"

Brian had one foot in the jeep and looked up frowning at the source of the yell, "Nathan?"

His friend pulled questioning look, "Who the fuck?"

Nathan ran up to Brian and threw himself at him, Brian reacted by putting his arms around him, "Nathan what's wrong? Why is your nose bleeding...?", the blood was now smeared all over the executives shirt and loosened tie.

Nathan looked up at him, eyes running with tears, the dirt still clung to his cheeks from where he fell, "My Uncle Brad...he KNOWS"

Brian smiled at him and nodded, "I know...we were at High School together...but YOU were there this morning, remember"

Nathan was all fits and starts, he was trying to get his words out, "HE did this to me...he followed me to the park"

Michael instantly picked up on that vibe, "...not the cruising park?"

Nathan sniffed back the tears and turned as to notice Michael for the first time, "Who the fuck are you?"

"Michael...and watch you mouth"

Nathan ignored him and looked up at Brian, "Brian...I CAN'T go home...he'll be waiting for me"

Brian ran his hand through the lads blonde hair, soothingly, "But your father is home, isn't he?", he asked gently.

Nathan was panicked,"I CAN'T go home tonight! Please. I'll go back in the morning...but I can't face explaining all this to him...about Uncle brad, and that's if he even believes me"

Brian rubbed his after 5 beard shadow trying to think through a solution, "But where...?...oh no...you can't come back to mine, Nathan"

Michael was slow on the untake and ponted at Nathan, "Ohhhh I get it! This is the hot twinky who is Brad's nephew...FUCK...we were just talking about you"

Brian looked at him irritably, "Shut up Mikey...look...call Debbie, maybe he can sleep on her couch"

Michael was opened mouthed, "Mom's couch? She dont even know him, he looks a right little shit!"

"Well, what about you? You and Ben have a habit of picking up waifs and strays"

Michael couldn't believe Brian had said that, "Hey...that's not fair...anyway, I don't think Ben would approve...besides, we've got JR staying over"

Nathan backed away, "Look, forget it...I'll just have to walk the streets 'til sunrise"

Brian reached out and tugged him back by the elbow, "No...you'll just have to come back with me..."

"Is that wise?", asked Michael with a hiss.

Brian shrugged at him, "what choice do I have? I can't have him walking the streets all night, can I?"

"I'm sure Justin will love him", told Michael with some sarcasm in his tone of voice.

"I'll worry about that later... Nathan...get in the jeep...sorry Mikey, You'll just have to go get a cab"

XXXXX