- Text Size +
HOW YOU COULD DO THIS TO ME

Not long after the outburst at the garage, Nathan had called Josh and arranged for him to meet up at Babylon, "I can't believe you called me"

They stood up at the bar waiting to get served as the dance music played around them, "I just wanted a night out and didn't want to come in here alone", Nathan said over the tune.

Josh was scrutinizing Nathan's face as they stood waiting, "What the fuck happened to your face?"

Nathan shrugged it off, "Uncle Brad and his fist, that's what"

"What?"

Nathan tried to reassure him that this was no big issue for him, and that there was so no drama, "It's okay...Brian will sort it out"

Josh screwed his face up as the bar tender took their order, "Brian? Brian Kinney? Nathan I told you already, stay away from him, he's bad news"

Nathan paid for the beers, and shook his head, "He understands. He knows Brad...Brad's scared of him...you should have seen the look on his face that day at the garage"

They both moved through the crowds to the railings near the dancing area, "you are asking for trouble"

Nathan looked distracted, and was looking up and down the place with an expression of great disappointment, "damn it...I thought Brian might be in here tonight...maybe I should have called him and not you"

Josh stared at him, "oh thanks a lot...charmed I'm sure...", he then looked towards the yonder. There was a mass of colorful dresses on show and dragged up queens finishing applying each others make up, "hey look on stage, it's gonna be a drag night"

Nathan was only half listening and didn't even notice what was going off on stage, "great..."

Xxxx

The taxi cab was on it's way from the loft apartment to Babylon night club. Brian and Justin were sat in the back. Justin had just told Brian about some plans he was making for them, "A weekend at the beach house?", Brian asked frowning at him.

Justin nodded, "Sure...Mom says that it's free - we should make use of it"

Brian was already shaking his head in a negative response, "no can do, sunshine, I've got meetings with clients for the next three weekends in a row, and one of them is that big client, remember?"

Justin sighed in sheer disappointment, "Really? Can't you even re-schedule?"

Brian shook his head again, "I would if I could...look, I can't take the chance and screw this one up"

"We just need to find time to be alone together"

Brian glanced at him and saw the dismay in Justin's face, he made a suggestion, "Why don't YOU go?"

"What? Alone? Why's that, huh? So you can use the loft to host the next fuck party for Dave and Carl, without ME?"

Brian turned his face to the window and exhaled in frustration, "Justin...I SAID I was working...fucking HELL!"

Justin folded his arms and pretended not to be bothered about their tiff, "Forget it..."

Xxxx

As Brian and Justin entered the club, Danny and Stu were swooning on Justin, "Hey, Justin! Look whose's here...", pointed Stu.

Danny shook his head, "Yeah, they arrived about an hour ago"

Justin let Brian stride off ahead and shrugged at them like he wasn't at all bothered, "So? Brian is so not interested"

Stu and Danny through each-other a glance, "Really?"

Justin then heard Nathan's call over the music loud and clear, "Hey, BRIAN!"

Brian was up at the bar paying for a round of drinks, "Hey... Nathan"

Nathan was approaching Brian with Josh a few steps behind him, "Do you mind if we hang out with you guys?"

Brian smiled at him, "I can't think of a reason to why not"

Justin had fast approached, "What's this?"

Brian handed Justin his beer and nodded his head towards Nathan and Josh, "Nathan...you don't mind if he and his friend hang out with us?"

Justin painted a smile on his face, "Sure"

Brian led the way through the crowds and Nathan and Josh followed. Justin watched them go and sighed, but before he could start to follow, Danny stopped him, "See. And you SAY Brian is NOT interested..."

Justin ignored him and moved on, "You don't know what you are talking about"

Stu was at his side, "It's TRUE...look how Nathan looks at Brian...he's like this pathetic love sick puppy"

Justin didn't have to be reminded of that. He was used to that from other admirers, "He's just got a crush on Brian...I don't feel threatened, why should I?"

Danny cut in with a passing warning, "Well, if you want my advice, don't leave them alone together for too long, or you might well find them fucking in the backroom"

Xxxx

As they watched the hot dancing guys below, Nathan was filling Brian in with the news about his father and Uncle Brad, "And now Dad thinks that it was YOU who attacked me"

Brian met his eyes, a little concerned to hear that, "Well, I sure as hope you put him straight. I don't wanna visit from the cops over all of this"

Nathan waved his hand at him, "I can't tell dad it was Uncle Brad...it'll kill him"

Brian leaned his back on the rail and took a swig of his beer, "That's YOUR call...but I've already had your Uncle Brad calling around my place trying to call the shots. I told him to go to hell. But if your father decides to call the cops thinking I did this to you...then I'll go tell him myself"

Josh was then running up the stair rail and tugging at Nathan's arm, "Hey Nathan! Wanna Dance?"

Nathan didn't look at him and dismissed him with a wave of his hand, "I don't like this one"

"Yes but..."

Nathan finally met his gaze, "Fuck off...I'm WITH Brian"

Brian stepped back and smirked. Nathan had some balls to sat that, even though it was so not true, "Yeah...it looks like it"

Josh made for the stairs and with a brief glance back at him, he was gone.

"What's HIS problem?", sneered Nathan bewildered.

Brian laughed at him, "Take a wild guess. He's put out. You and him came here together and now you've given him the brush off. I'd feel pretty much put out too, if I were him"

"He's JUST a kid"

"So are you", Brian insisted.

Justin was then at their side. Danny and Stu were a few steps behind him, all at been dancing, "Hey guys..."

Nathan nodded his head, "Justin..."

Justin decided to make the effort, "Hey, Nathan...you look...nice"

Nathan was pleased with the compliment, "Thanks"

Danny came forward with a catty smirk, "Yeah...a real interesting combo that"

Justin glared at him, "Danny, don't be rude"

Stu came to Danny's defense, "Hey come on Justin...his comment was pretty much lame compared to what he just said back there...what was it Danny? He looks like he's dressed as a dumbass hillbilly from the smoky mountains of Tennessee"

Nathan leaped forward, "You what, I heard that!"

Danny wasn't going to hide from his observations of Nathan's getup, "Yeah? Then you heard correct. You ever seen those dumbass horror flicks with the bunch of killer hillbillies murdering the hikers? They are dressed just like you. Just saying"

Nathan watched Danny smirk again at Stu. Justin looked like he didn't know where to put his face,

"You fucking cunt!"

Nathan balled his fist and focused on Danny. It all seemed to go into slow motion as Nathan's fist went to strike at Danny. Only for Stu to push him out of harms way and for Justin to be the receiver of a hard punch in the face.

Justin went flying to the floor onto his back. Guys around them all parted away, confused what was going off. Stu was instantly crouched down at Justin's side on the sticky floor, "Fuck me! Justin, are you alright?"

Justin was dabbing his painful nose and his fingers were covered in blood, "I think he's broken my nose!"

Nathan looked down at Justin eyes in horror, and then pointed at Danny, "It was meant for HIM!"

Stu helped Justin to his feet, "Well, you got ME!"

Brian had just got back from the bathroom and was frowning at them all, "Hey...what the fuck is going on with you kids!"

Stu pointed, "Nathan hit your boyfriend"

Brian was instantly at Justin's side and was examining his bloody nose, he glared at Nathan, "What? You did this to him?

Again Nathan was pointing accusingly at Danny, "It was HIM! HE was provoking me!"

Brian wasn't listening, "That's no excuse to hit somebody! Runs in the family does it Nathan? Like Uncle like nephew, huh?"

Justin was trying to get some truth into the conversation, "Brian...I did think he meant to strike Danny for his insult"

Brian was too angry to listen, Justin's blood was all over his white vest, Nathan had never seen Brian look so annoyed as he helped his lover towards the exit, "I don't care! You need to FUCKING grow up!"

Nathan shook his head, feeling deflated as he watched them go, "Fuck..."

Josh, who had seen everything, finally came forward, "I told you"

"Huh?"

Josh enlightened him, "I told you...it's BRIAN and JUSTIN. You were ALWAYS gonna get hurt"

Nathan shook his head again, "But that wasn't suppose to happen...fucking Danny, now Brian is angry at me"

"Yeah I saw...look, just GIVE UP...you deserve so much more"

"Maybe you are right"

Stu and Danny were still up at the bar. Nathan went striding over to them, "You fucking little cunt...WHY did you have to say that"

Stu could see the anger in Nathan's eyes and feared that Danny was going to get the punch he escaped from before, "Stop! Nathan look...it's NOT Danny's fault"

Nathan looked puzzled, "What?"

Stu and Danny glanced at one another, "It was ALL Justin's idea. HE hates you...he HATES you talking to Brian..HE planned ALL of it...I SWEAR! ON MY MOM'S LIFE!", cried Stu.

"Justin? But I thought he like me..."

Stu took the advantage of Nathan's confused look, "He doesn't...sorry...but if you've got a problem with someone...then it's with HIM and not US"

Josh grabbed Nathan's arm and pulled him away. Danny looked at Stu, "That's was all a pack of lies"

Stu shrugged, "Well, again, it sure as hell saved you punch in the face..."

"do you think he believed you?"

"I swore on my Mom's life"

"She's dead", Danny laughed.

"He doesn't know that, look, lets go get a another drink, after all the drama in here tonight,I need it..."

XXXxxx