- Text Size +
LETS HERE IT FOR THE BOY

Suddenly there was some rush of activity. There was someone running...and then another.

The lad looked at Nathan, eyes all wide and panicky, and then did a scarper himself...

"HEY...POLICE... STOP!" came a voice somewhere in the darkness. Nathan was crapping himself now...he ran at top speed from the bushes and ran straight to the park gates...

Until someone reached out and grabbed hold of his hood from behind...Nathan tried to shake off whoever his assailant was, but as he struggled, the person hushed him and pulled him along by his sleeve along the iron fencing, to a part where vandals had bent the railings back and it was easy enough for them both to squeeze through, out to the street beyond.

Nathan was winded and placed his hands on to his kneecaps, catching his breath, he then looked up to the other guy. He was dark skinned and began to laugh at him,

"Fuck! That's twice now that's happened to me...WHY DO WE GO BACK, that's the question on my lips..."

Nathan looked up, the lad was wearing a smart leather jacket that partially hid a tight T shirt. And neatly pressed Jeans that were darker enough to enhance the bright white sneakers he had on his feet.

"You must admit...THAT WAS close!"

Nathan shrugged and was about to leave behind this stranger, and head to the bus stop when the guy ran and caught up with him, " Hey wait up! Don't I even get a thanks for my trouble?"

Nathan screwed up his face and turned to him, "Trouble? What trouble..."

The other lad shook his head and nods to the park, " Derrrrr...What just happened in there!"

Nathan shrugged at him, " I was just having a walk..."

The lad laughed," Yeah right!"

Nathan stopped and stared at him, " are you accusing me of being a fag?"

Nathan's icy blue eyes boring straight into the others. The lad wasn't going to let this scare guy him, though "Whatever...But we BOTH know why you were in there..."

Nathan relaxed his stance. Maybe he was taking all this a little bit too far.

"Just go..." he said with a nod of the head.

The lad was about to, but stopped in his tracks, " look.., there's a cafe over there...across the street...I DIDN'T have to save your ass you know..."

Nathan huffed. Then looked at the cafe with a big sigh.

"come on then...YOU can buy..." Nathan told him. Then at the earliest opportunity, he would run.

Xxx

Meanwhile, Brian took a swig out of his bottle of beer and looked on at the party going on around him. The music was loud. The guests were louder. Justin had long disappeared upstairs with some hot guy, and had left him on his own...'to eye up the trade' but although Brian was really tempted to bed someone he had something else on his mind, or someone.

Dave came over to him after bringing in more crates of beer from out the back. Brian smiled at him and nodded his head.

"Hey Dave, great party as usual..."

Dave shrugged as he uncapped a couple of beers, " same old faces huh?...Is THAT why you're not 'joining in'"

Brian laughed,as he casually perved at a lads backside as he passed by, " something like that...Look do us a favor, warn me if Justin comes down stairs, will you?"

Dave agreed to, and watched as Brian pulled out a cellphone from the back pocket of his jeans, and then slipped out to the backyard. Scrolling down the names it was 'home' that caught his eye...

He caught site of a guy's ass being fucked raw in the dark shadows of the yard. He lit up a cigarette and turned his back on them and pressed call and put the cell up to his ear.

"Hi, can I speak to Nathan please..."

Xxx

Nathan sat at the table in the cafe. It was one of those all night cafes, although they were the only ones in it except for the fat woman behind the counter.

The lad came over and stuck a coffee down in front of Nathan. The lad then removed his leather jacket, and hung it around the back of the chair before sitting down.

Nathan poured some sugar into his drink and watched the lad closely...he was still unsure why he had come here. The lad gave him cheery smile and nods his head,

"So...What's your name...mines Josh..."

Nathan coughed and cleared his throat and managed to murmur a: "Nathan"

Josh smiled at him, " cool name...So Nathan what is it you are in to?...I'm easy me...just as long as it is safe...what about you?"

Nathan felt like he was put on the spot...he just shrugged at him, hoping this Josh would need the bathroom, and when he did...he could do one.

"Shy are you? That's kinda sweet" breezed Josh, raising his eyebrows at him, " I like the shy type...MEAN AND MOODY TOO" he teased, quickly realizing Nathan could be like that too.

Nathan stared into his coffee. Josh took a sip of his and leaned forward to make a suggestion, "do you know what Nathan? My place is nearby...we could go back there...if you feel better about it..."

Nathan swallowed...why was he saying that for? Was this Josh wanting something else...maybe thanking him in kind for saving his ass from the cops.

Nathan stood up and shook his head, " I've gotta go"

Josh was surprised, " what? I go to the lengths of saving your butt from the cops and then buy you a coffee and THIS is what I get is it?" Josh sounded annoyed now.

Not that Nathan was bothered. Maybe he should of just done him over. It would have saved him all this waste of time.

With no more said, Nathan left the cafe, not caring about leaving Josh sat there like a prize jerk. Josh stood up and followed him, " hey...I didn't mean to put the pressure on...I can see you are new to all this..."

Nathan paused. But only for a few seconds because he was on his way to the bus stop. With a wave of the hand Josh shook his head and gave up and headed back into the opposite direction to the crosswalk

Nathan reached the bus stop just as the bus was pulling up. He jumped on and sat down...watching Josh disappear around a corner as the bus started to pull away.

Xxx

Brian emerged out from from the downstairs bathroom pulling up his zipper to see Justin waiting for him with a group of friends in the hallway. Brian could tell by the look on their faces that the plan was to head off to a club.

Justin smiled and snaked an arm around his lovers neck, " hey, we were just saying about heading to Babylon, what do you think? Are you up for it?"

Brian didn't want to go, mainly because he had to be up at the crack of dawn in the morning to get to a meeting on the other side of town.

"I sooner give it a miss...up early remember..."

Justin looked disappointed, but he agreed with a shake of the head and turned to Carl, "looks like you'll have to go on with out us, Mr. Boring wants to go home..."

Seething at that comment, Brian stormed out of the front door and started to stride his way down the street. Justin was chasing after him, " hey wait up...I'm sorry I called you Mr boring..."

Brian stopped dead in his tracks and turned around to him, " Then WHY say it? You do this every-time Justin...you drink too much and then act like a complete jerk with me!"

Brian started up the street again and came to a ATM so he could get some money out for fuel tomorrow. Justin leaned his back on the wall next to him, " come on...don't be like that...BET you're horny as hell, Dave told me you didn't fuck anybody..."

Brian snatched his dollar bills from the machine and folded them into his wallet and turned to him, knotting his eyebrows together, " well MAYBE it's because I'm saving myself... I've got a nice little lad tucked away on the other side of town..."

Justin shook his head at him, he could except that " Well as longs as IT STAYS in a lay-by or a backroom, that's fine by me...!"

Brian raised his brow at him and continued up the street get a cab. Justin followed him and they both stood in line. Brian tried to ignore Justin's advances, but he was melting. He finally set his gaze on him, Justin was giving him one of his puppy dog looks and goofy smiles.

The older man couldn't help it...he smiled.

"I Knew you wouldn't stay mad at me for long!" cried Justin still with the goofy grin. Brian rolled his eyes at him, " and I wonder why that is?"

Justin watched as a group of party girls wearing next to nothing, jumped in a cab ahead of them, " because you can NEVER get enough of me...?" the artist teased.

Brian tilted his head at him with a lopsided grin, " Yeah THAT'S it. Thanks for reminding me...just wait until I get you home..." and with a playful slap on Justin's cute butt, they approached the next Cab.

Xxx

Nathan stepped off the bus and made his way across the road to garage. The lights were still on upstairs, and as he pushed his way inside the door, his father was standing there in his big fluffy slippers and dressing gown.

"hey! Did you have a good night?" he asked all cheerily. Nathan grimaced at him, went to the refrigerator and drank from the milk carton.

"Rhona will go MAD if she catches you doing that" Patrick told. Nathan sniffed and shrugged at him, " well I'm not gonna tell her..."

The garage owner was just about to turn in, when he paused at the curtain leading to the stairs, "ohhhh I forgot to say!" he sounded all excited, " you won't be needing that trip into town now to buy yourself that new cell phone, because someones found your old one...how great is that, huh?!"

Nathan stood in the doorway of the kitchen staring back at him...and at the same time was trying to remember where he had lost it. Patrick was then over at the landline and held up a piece of scrap paper with a name scribbled on it, " Brian...that's what he said his name was..."

Nathan was opened mouthed and felt sick to the pit of his stomach, but there was worse to follow...

"...and he said he'll be stopping by tomorrow, to return it to you..."

Xxx