- Text Size +
GIVE ME TONIGHT

Brian was working up a sweat as he pounded deep into Justin, making him scream out in sheer pleasure. And the more Justin wanted. The harder and faster Brian gave it to him.

Justin came all over the sheets, as Brian bit on his lovers pieced nipple. "Ohhhh Stop! NO more!" he gasped, his forehead glistering with dripping beads of sweat.

Brian removed his mouth from Justin's nipple, and looked up at him cracking that sexy smile of his, " are you sure you don't want more...? IT IS your birthday..." he trailed of.

Justin laughed as he managed to calm his breathing down, and his panting slowed, " I think three times is MORE than enough...fuck, I am a lucky guy, gone with out have you?"

Brian rolled on to his back beside him, and threw his arms up over his head catching his own breath, " you know me...I LIKE to save myself for a special occasion..."

Justin turned his body and rested himself on his elbow, "...well, this is only my birthday...what's our wedding night gonna be like?" he teased.

Brian grinned as he stared at the ceiling, then rolled his head to look at him cheekily, "it's gonna be amazing...more than amazing"

Justin raised his eyebrows at him, " unquestionably amazing, I can't wait..." he jumped out of the bed and instantly was pulling on a pair of boxer shorts, " well come on then...WHAT have you got me?"

Brian sighed as he rubbed his eyes, before lifting his head to look over at him, " give me break will you, I beat after all that thrusting.."

Justin feasted his eyes onto the offending article that made his backside so sore, "awwwww...does he want kissing better?" he teased.

Brian sat up and pulled the sheet over him, " the beasts the sleep! It's beat too!"

Justin made his way out into the kitchen, " oh you tease!" he called back to him. As Justin filled up the jug and set it to boil, he crossed over to Brian's light blue shirt that was strewn across the couch. Then he dug his hands into the pocket and slipped out his lovers cellphone.

He made sure Brian was still in bed by asking, "Do you want toast?"

"ONLY if you're making it"

Justin nodded and then scrolled down Brian's inbox messages and found what he was looking for:

Are we still on 4...

Justin shook his head and pulled a face as he said under his breath, " I don't think so..." and deleted the message.

He then placed back the cell and went out to make Brian his black coffee and toast.

Xxxxx

Why hadn't Brian got back to him. Maybe he had scared him off. He wasn't any good at this.

Nathan threw down the spanner and leaned onto the hood of the car he was working on. He smiled to himself thinking about the kiss outside the pink parrot in town. It was the first time he had stepped foot into a gay bar...and it felt really good...the vibe, the music...the hot guys. They smelt so good...and so did Brian.

He wiped his oily hands across his overalls, then pulled out his cell phone. Checked it. Nothing.

He was disappointed. Maybe Brian was just busy working. To busy to look at his cell or that it was switched off, and he'll get his message later.

Uncle Brad was then glaring over at him, " HEY...daydreaming again are we?"

"No!"

Uncle Brad crossed over to him, with a knowing expression "I KNOW what you are..."

Nathan glared back at him, and with a mixture of wonder and frustration, set back to work on the automobile.

Xxxx

As they came down the stairwell to the apartments, Brian led the way and holding open the doors for his lover, " are they still shut?", he asked firmly.

Justin nodded his head, his eyes were tightly closed...but he was eager to see his birthday present.

"is it what I think it is...?"

Brian held open the communal exit door to the block and let Justin through, Once Brian was beside him on the street outside he smiled and turned to him, "you can open them now..."

Justin did and looked about him blinking, " what am I looking AT?"

Brian rolls his eyes and nods ahead of them, Justin's eyes lit up as he feasted his gaze onto the classic VW beetle in front of them, " YOU GOT ME IT!"

"I TOLD you I would, didn't I? Happy birthday Sunshine" told Brian as he stuck his hands into his suit pocket and pulled out the keys. Justin snatched them off him and went and jumped into the drivers seat, "Can I have a go now?"

Brian raised his hand and backtracked to the blocks open door, " Hey, just a minute, I'll let you ride me to work...I just need to get my stuff"

Justin was all excited, as he let himself get a feel for the car. But he was also wondering whether Brian wasn't only going to get his work stuff...why hadn't he brought them down in the first place? Was he checking his cellphone?...

xxxx

Nathan pulled on his best black T-Shirt and hurried down the stairs to pick up his keys. Patrick and Rhona were having a meal at the table. The baby was in the high chair.

Patrick pulled a face as he saw the boy quickly pull his sneakers on, " you're going out early, aren't you...it's only past 6..."

Nathan looked up...facing his dad and ignoring Rhona, " I'm meeting someone..."

Rhona instantly reacted with a:" OoooooOooo...who is she then...anyone we know...?"

Patrick felt a bit awkward, Nathan just glared at her, " Dad...Will you TELL HER!"

Patrick turned his head after shoveling baked beans down his neck, " I'm sure Nathan will tell us if he wants us to know..."

Rhona raised her eyebrows as she spoon fed the baby, " That's ME told"

Nathan opened the door with a " don't wait up" and was gone.

Rhona was up on her feet, " attitude impairment...that's his problem, and there's me asking him who 'she' was...who are WE kidding, with an attitude like his, we'll NEVER be asking that..."

Xxxx

Nathan quickly made the bus and sat down on the back seat, it was a warm summer evening, and it felt good to be going to a bar and not to some park. Brian hadn't got back to him, the guy did say he went to Woody's a lot, so he might see him there. Test the water...that's if he was still interested in him.

He looked down at his black T-shirt...maybe he should have worn the shirt. Brian said he liked the shirt. To late now...if he was at Woody's, he would just have to take him as he was.

Xxxx

At Woody's, Justin was laughing as he stood up at the bar with a whole gang of friends, "...and I gave him a ride to work in the new car, but he ended up being late for a client...because we ended up in this underground parking lot and ..." he trailed off for the effect.

Brian said nothing. He was happy to just stand there with his drink and let Justin do all the talking. He just smiled and nodded in all the right places.

"...so you parked up...and..." asked a thin lad in a tight figure hugging T shirt, and drinking an alcopop through a straw.

Justin laughed and shot a glance to Brian, " ...I wanted us to get into the back, and he was having none of it..."

Brian raised his eyebrows and stuck his oar in, "...you've had plenty of that already" he told. The executive then downed his drink and hurried off to the bathroom. Justin watched him go and turned to Danny who sat with 'figure hugging top' Stu.

"So...is he in here then?"

Danny stretched his neck, and looked around from one end of the bar to the other, " I can't see him..."

Stu was interested in this bit of intrigue, " so what's this then?"

Justin watched the door to the bathroom, " Danny's did a bit of spying for me when I was on that art expedition in Frisco...HIM and some young guy were getting a bit too friendly..."

Stu laughed, " you never have a problem with that before...sometimes you join in, don't you?"

Danny turned to him as he finished his drink, " This was no random pick up...I got a vibe they arranged to meet...and I saw them kiss outside this place...he was ALL over him..."

Justin bit his lip, the very thought of it made his blood boil. But not tonight...nothing was going to ruin his birthday - and besides, he needed to be sure of all the facts before he opened his mouth. Stu looked at Justin, " ...fuck, what are you gonna do?"

Justin shrugged as he saw Brian come back from the bathroom pulling out his wallet from his back pocket, " ...I don't know yet...I'm interested to see what he looks like first... or maybe, Brian just needs to get him out of his system..."

Brian was then upon them with a grin, " talking about me, are you?"

Justin slide across the seat to let the man back in, Brian slipped twenty bucks to Stu and Danny to get them more drinks. Brian turned his head and raised his eyebrows at him,

" So...alone at last"

Justin placed his hand firmly onto the top of Brian's thigh, " mind you...", Brian trailed off looking across at Stu's tight little backside standing up at the bar, " I'd love a go at that!"

"ooohhh I BET you would...but friends are off limits, you KNOW the rule..."he trailed off making sure 'know' was clearly empathized.

Brian swallowed, his brown eyes looking directly into Justin's blue ones, "...yeah...yeah I do...", he muttered almost too quickly.

He then pulled Justin toward him and their small kisses became a bit more passionate, as Brian pulled a way he grinned cheekily and nods to the bar, " do you think they'd mind..."

Justin pulled him out of his seat with a goofy grin, " who cares, lets go!"

Xxxx

Outside Nathan stepped off the bus and it noisily pulled away from the stop. Woody's was opposite, the low suns rays bouncing off it's glass doors, Nathan smiled and went to cross the street...but stopped dead in his tracks...Brian was coming out of the bar and down the steps in a red shirt...and there was someone with him...some blonde lad in a figure hugging T-shirt.

Nathan backtracked to a vehicle in park, and watched them walk along the street...they were laughing and joking with each other...VERY MUCH at ease with one another.

Nathan rubbed his cheek, and saw that Brian was heading to HIS side of the street so he darted into a store doorway just as Brian and the lad he was with were crossing the street.

He could hear them talk now, as they approached the choice of vehicle he had just used to hide behind, a classic VW beetle, " So are you gonna let me drive back", asked the lad.

Brian had a look about him...a look of lust as he stared at this other guy, " No you can ride in the back...and then, WHEN WE get back, you can ride me..." he teased with a flash of the grin.

And then they kissed and jumped into the vehicle, and it was soon pulling away up the busy street.

Nathan was gutted. No wonder Brian wasn't returning his texts. He had found somebody better...

Nathan was more than gutted...he was jealous as hell...HE wanted to be that lad...Brian was all over him...

It was getting dark when Nathan finally reached the park. Back where he had started. He sat on the iron bench and held his head in his hands...he really liked that Brian...he looked great for an older guy...a bit cock sure of himself...but he liked that...he was attracted to that.

As he sat there debating whether to or not just get the next bus back home...someone approached him...a pair of white sneakers, and the smell of a real leather jacket...and a shadow loomed over him...

Xxx