- Text Size +
YOU THINK YOU'RE A MAN

Nathan Maloney had finished work at the his father's auto repair garage, and went upstairs to the small apartment above owned by his father to grab a shower. His father's live-in girlfriend Rhona was tidying the apartment up and was commenting on the state of Nathan's sneakers.

"Have you seen the state of these, Patrick...the boy has got more mud on these sneakers than the Barton's have up on their cattle fields!" she moaned.

Patrick shrugged as he unwrapped the Indian food take out he had just gone out and bought, " he's probably been up there with Adam...don't worry honey, I'll have a word."

Rhona pinched a poppadom from his plate and pointed her finger at him, " well see that you do...it's not got good for the baby to go crawling round with muck about the place"

Nathan came down the stairs and sat on the bottom step and put on his muddy sneakers. Rhona sat down at the table and was nodding her head to him with widening eyes...Patrick knew it was time...he just thought he would have had more warning to tackle this.

He was all in a dither as he said it, " errrrm son...those ermmm sneakers...we...we were just saying that...could you possibly clean them off before you come in...it's just that it's not good for baby to go crawling about...you know...now he's into everything at the moment..."

Nathan stared at him...and ignored him at first. He then stood up and nodded his head toward Rhona, " did SHE tell you to say that?"

Patrick was getting all in a fluster but Rhona stood up, " yes I did...Nathan only the other day you trod mud in everywhere...WHERE the hell do you go to get your sneakers in that state anyway?" she asked open mouthed.

Nathan glared at her...HOW DARE SHE ASK HIM? HOW DARE SHE EVEN TALK TO HIM!

He was getting wild.

Rhona started putting the Madras onto Patrick's's plate, " is it from the Barton cattle compound? Because you really have to be careful with cowshit..."

Nathan was in her face, " DO YOU HAVE TO GO ON!"

Patrick was pulling him him back, " Nathan! that's enough...she's just asking you a simple question that's all..."

Nathan screwed up his face at him...AS IF DAD HAD TO ASK.

"I going out..."

Patrick sat and watched him move to the door, " Did you find your cell? Your Uncle Brad mentioned earlier that you had lost it..."

Nathan glared back at him...and then the door slammed after him.

"that's a 'no' then..." told Rhona flippantly.

Patrick placed a hand on her arm, " I'll talk to him...somethings bothering him lately...I just have to find the right moment to tackle him, that's all"

Rhona shrugged back at him, " just do us a favor huh, don't wait until the baby's a teenager before you do..."

Xxx

Nathan stood at the bus stop.

His old High school friend Amy was coming over to him...she was drunk as hell. She was singing away to herself before finally coming face to face at him.

Nathan didn't return her drunken smiles...he just stared at her. But being that his patience was wearing thin at the moment, he barked one word, "WHAT?"

Amy giggled at him, her words slurring, " why don't you and me go for a private party..."

Nathan ignored her and went and sat down in the bus shelter, Amy followed him, "I'm not wearing any panties..."

Nathan shook his head at her, " and WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'd touch a dirty slut like you!" he sneered.

The bus was pulling up to the stop now. Amy was clawing at his sleeve, " it didn't stop you last time!"

Nathan shook her off and jumped onto the bus...Amy could only watch on, as the bus pulled away with Nathan watching her from the bus's back window.

Xxx

At the loft, Brian Kinney was shaking himself out of his work shirt...and stood there was Justin grinning at him and looking at the bulge in Brian's tight boxer shorts.

"If we weren't off to that party tonight that cock would be in my greedy mouth in a nano-second..."

Brian loaded the washing machine and turned to him, " well...being one of Dave and Carl's party's I'm sure there's gonna be plenty of action there tonight...wouldn't want to waste it!" he teased.

Justin shook his head and went to the refrigerator to pull out a couple of beers for them both, " I can't wait...especially after what happened last time!"

Brian took his beer and uncapped it, " Oh fuck I so do... remember that lad we shared?"

Justin sat at the breakfast bar and throw his fingers through his blonde hair, " Oh yeah...me blowing him...YOU fucking him...and then he dared..."

Brian came forward and teased him, " ...and then he dared ask me for MY number..."

Justin laughed as he took a swig from his bottle, " which is why he got everything he deserved..."

Brian leaned on the counter, " by outing him to his family...that WAS pretty mean..."

Justin stood up and threw is bottle in the recycling, " i'm going for a shower, why don't you join me...we can get into the mood for tonight..."

Brian grinned at him, " give me sec...I'll just finish this beer and I'll be right there to scrub your back...", he teased.

Justin shook his head and grabbed up a towel from the radiator, Brian watched the door close then shot over to his works folder and rummaged inside it until he found what he was looking for...a cell phone.

He smiled to himself feeling the stirring in his boxer shorts...Nathan...he knew his name was Nathan, and that was it...

...it was risky of him he knew...it went way past the golden rule between him and Justin, but he couldn't stop thinking about him...

Why was that? he had NEVER felt like this for a lad before...He saw lads come on to Justin all the time...but he wasn't jealous at all...

"Brian!" came Justin's's call from the bathroom.

The older guy slipped the cell back into his works folder and shoved the brief case into the corner, "just coming...because you will soon be cumming"

And after downing his beer, he snatched up his own towel and went into the bathroom to join his lover in the shower.

Xxx

Nathan chomped through the hamburger he had got himself from the take-out shop. He came out and stood on the street corner. It was dark now...now was always the best time. He had worked that out by weeks of staking it out.

He stared up ahead to the park...one of many parks in Pittsburgh...it was pitch black, but he knew there was plenty of action going on in there...in the bushes...in the shadows.

He tossed the carton from the hamburger into the nearby dumpster and crossed the road. Passing through the iron gate he was on the trail.

His heart was racing...

He was as nervous as hell, but he always was...

But he was excited as well...the buzz he got from this he couldn't compare to anything...especially if he looked at the alternative...giving Amy the finger in the bus stop.

And then him scrubbing it down in the bathroom after, because he felt dirty, because to him it didn't feel right.

He dug his hands into his hoodie pockets and crossed the grass. He could see someone up ahead. A young lad about the same age as himself.

Nathan passed him a few times trying to make eye contact. The lad smiled.

Nathan didn't smile...he never did, because even though he got a buzz from it...he was always glad to get it over with.

The lad was following him over to the dark bushes nearby.

Suddenly there was some rush of activity. There was someone running...and then another.

The lad looked at Nathan eyes all wide and panicky, and then did a scarper himself...

"HEY...POLICE... STOP!" came a voice somewhere in the darkness. Nathan was crapping himself now...he ran at top speed from the bushes and ran straight to the park gates...

Until someone reached out and grabbed hold of his hood from behind...