- Text Size +
LOVIN' YOU

Justin let himself into the loft after working a long night shift at the all night bar. He walked into their bedroom to see Brian snoring his head off,naked, and on top of the bed. Mind you, it had been a really hot night and the air ventilation in the apartment was crap.

Justin stood there staring at his sleeping lover. Then turned and went into the kitchen to fry some bacon.

That ALWAYS did it...the smell of his cooking always withdrew Brian out of his sleep and no sooner had Justin fried it in the pan, the advertising executive sat up and rubbed his eyes sniffing the bacon.

Then Justin was sticking his head around the bedroom door, " So, you are awake...can you smell that breakfast cooking for you...?"

Brian stretched and looked at the bedside clock, "Fuck, it's only 6 in the morning...it's my day of rest thanks!"

Justin stuck his tongue in his cheek, and nods to the kitchen, " so you won't be wanting it then...?"

Brian jumped up and pulled on a pair of jeans, " Hey, I DIDN'T say that did I?" he went up to Justin and kissed him tenderly on the lips, and pushed himself up to him, "then WE can come back to bed, if you like..." he enticed, eyes smiling at Justin.

Justin shook his head, and smiled at him, " 'I'll throw you in a piece of fried toast as well, as you are feeling all hot and horny for me..."

Brian was getting all excited as he went to sit up at the breakfast bar, " bring it on, baby!"

Xxxx

Nathan was sat at the breakfast table at the apartment above the garage. He pushed his plate of toast aside and looked at his cell that sat next to his morning coffee. Should he? Or shouldn't he? he couldn't decide...but he supposed there was plenty of time. He stood up and drained the dregs of his luke-warm coffee and went to get ready for work.

Xxxx

Brian had eaten his bacon and fried toast and was finishing off with a strong black coffee. Justin sat next to him watching him like a hawk.

"enjoyed that did you?"

Brian turned his head and kissed his lover on the cheek," you KNOW I did...you can sure give Debs a run for her money.."

Justin smiled, all pleased with himself and went and dumped the plates and frying pan in the dish-washer, " Well...YOU won't go hungry marrying me, will you?"

Brian was bloated, and burped, " No I won't, but...you don't ALWAYS do this on my day off...I was just sitting here thinking about what I've done to deserve all of this..."

Justin opened his mouth in surprise, his hand theatrically at his chest, " What POSSIBLY would you have done...?"

Brian knew the warning signs, he was quickly thinking about the day before...he had gone across town to return Nathan's cellphone...

"How was your meeting? How was work?" asked Justin watching his responses. Brian pursed his lips together and looked at him, " yeah... it was okay, I managed to secure another client... why?"

Justin frowned, " I'a...tried to call you"

"Yeah?...Erm..the battery died on my cell, I forgot to charge it up before I left for work...", Brian was getting a bit edgy now...and Justin was slumping his backside down on to the stool and glared at him, "...SO..., LETS DROP THE ACT SHALL WE, WHO IS HE?"

Xxxx

Nathan was at the garage working...Uncle Brad was on his case, so he had to work hard, but no sooner was his break due, he went for a smoke and pulled out his cell, and scrolled down to Brian's name. The name the cock-sure guy had typed in himself, before giving it back.

Should he call him? Maybe just a drink to say thanks...

His thumb hovered over the delete button too. But before he could do anything, a shadow loomed across him, blotting out the sunshine.

"HEY...I SAID STOP SLACKING OFF! I'M NOT RUNNING A SUMMER CAMP HERE, YOU KNOW!

Nathan glared up at his Uncle, and then marched straight back to work...Brian would have to wait for now...

Xxxx

Justin yawned. The night shift was catching up on him, but whereas he should be nodding off in bed catching up on his sleep, he was listening to Brian's feeble excuses.

"Hey, give me a break,what is it with the interrogation...my cell was dead...I forgot to charge it up...and then I got a flat on the highway and was fucking stranded for hours..."

Justin looked up at him, " and that's why I couldn't contact you at work is it...because you Fucking broke down!"

Brian stood up and held his hands to Justin's cheeks looking down at him," Justin, I've HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING...I swear..."

Justin sighed, he still didn't know whether to believe his boyfriend...Brian always did have a wandering eye...and it worked, THEY worked because they wanted the same thing. But the very thought of him having someone 'regular and special' tucked away somewhere, really scared him.

Not that he would let that on to Brian, of course.

The artist stood up and faced Brian, their eyes fixed to each-other, " So...ON MY LIFE...you didn't fuck anybody yesterday..."

Brian shook his head quickly, " no I didn't...and that's the God damned truth"

Justin looked to the floor. Maybe he had just blown all this out of proportion. Brian placed his fingers beneath his lover's chin and lifted his gaze...and Justin was drowning in Brian's stance. Because he always did.

"Look...give us your hand..." the older man said quickly, huskily. Justin let his hand be pulled into Brian's jeans...the hardness was hot to the touch, " Can you feel HOW MUCH I WANT YOU AT THIS INSTANT...CAN YOU?"

Justin shook his head, he himself was getting turned on now. Brian closed his eyes and let Justin rub his cock for a while, then stopped him...their eyes holding each-others gaze, " Go and get a shower Justin, you've been up all night working hard...have your shower...and come to bed...because..." he walked over to the bedroom grabbing hold of the bulge in his jeans on the way, and threw a cheeky smile at his lover.

"...i'll be in there waiting for you...and I'll show just HOW BADLY I want you..."

Justin went over and kissed him on the lips, then grabbed the towel from the bedroom, "well you better get yourself back in bed then...because I'm having the shortest shower in history!"

Xxxx

Nathan ate his lunch at the garage. Then he decided to give the dog a walk in the nearby park that was very different in the day time. As he threw the ball at some long distance for the dog to go and fetch, he pulled his cell out from his overalls.

Should he call him?

He still couldn't decide...it wouldn't hurt to go out for a drink or something...even if it was just a 'thanks for returning my cell' drink.

His heart was racing as his finger hovered over the call icon. The dog was back with the ball. Good timing.

Nathan was just looking for an excuse NOT to call him. But why? But he really didn't have to ask himself that, he knew why...he was afraid that Brian would wear a great big 'hey i'm out and proud' banner on his T shirt, and alert to everyone that HE was gay too.

He took the rubber ball from the dogs mouth and threw it again. And this time Nathan just went for it...he pressed call...

His heart was in his mouth...

Xxxx

Brian laid in bed. Justin had his head resting on his smooth chest, and was fast asleep. The older guy turned his head to look at the clock, it was way past lunch time. He must of nodded off himself for a while, he thought.

It was then as he was trying to lift Justin's head to the pillow, when he heard his cellphone ringing from the kitchen counter where it lay.

He gently slid himself out of the bed and made for the kitchen. His mouth was agape in surprise when he saw the display flashing up...N CALLING...

He he quickly snapped up the cell and locked himself in the bathroom. He then sat on the bathtub edge and put the phone up to his ear, "Errr...hey"

Xxxx

Nathan bit his lip. He was shaking. He was panicking, and there was such a long a pause, Brian spoke again, "Hey, you still there?"

Nathan cleared his throat looking around at the park around him, " errrm, hey...it's me...it's Nathan...I was wondering if..."

Brian sounded amused on the other end of the line, " you were wondering what?"

"We'a..." he swallowed, it was hard to get the words out, he was THAT nervous, " I was wondering if you and me could meet up...maybes"

He could hear Brian chuckle, " errrrrr...yeah, okay...where do you want to meet up? Your place?"

Nathan panicked, and it was clear in his reply to him, " Nooo...NOT MINE...YOU CAN'T COME TO MINE..."

Xxxx

Brian smiled down the cell phone, "Hey, relax, I'm only joking...where? Your choice...a club you know, a bar?"

"the park..." Nathan replied to him shakily.

Brian smirked to himself, " the park?...Ohhhhh THAT Park...okay, if you want...when?"

Xxxx

"tomorrow night?" suggested Nathan watching the dog looking up at him,tongue lolling and wanting his attention.

"That sounds good to me... what time?"

"around 8...is that alright..."

Xxxx

Brian nodded down the phone, silly thing to do, but everybody did it, " yeah great, see you then..." He could hear movement, " anyway... gotta go...see you, then" and Brian quickly cut him off.

The older guy let himself out of the bathroom and saw Justin on the couch, " what's up? Couldn't you sleep?" he asked.

Justin shrugged, " No...I was having a nice dream...and then I woke up", he turned his head to face his lover, " look, I'm off tomorrow...lets go out..."

"Oh yeah? You wanna find some hot stud up for a three way" asked Brian, already thinking about poor Nathan being stood up.

Justin shook his head at him, "no just you and me...we've neglected us for a while...it'll be good for us to spend time together...what do you think?"

Brian came and sat next to him...and then pulled the blonde into a hug, their bare body's close together...and he felt guilty as hell.

"yeah...I think I might like that..." and they both sat there in silence, as Justin started to doze again.

XXXX