- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some of my readers commented about the information in the last chapter was a little more than they bargained for.  I promise this chapter is more Brian/Justin centered.  Thanks, as always for reading and commenting.

 

The two men walked into Woody's and saw the familiar faces gathered around a tall wooden table; each man had a glass of beer within his reach.  They appeared deep in conversation and when they saw Brian and Justin approach, the talk stopped and each man greeted them.

 

"Continue, ladies," Brian said in his familiar greeting to the group.  "We're here now so everyone can stop speculating if we were having sex and got too involved to show up."

 

Justin smacked Brian on the arm. "Brian," he said in mock horror.  "Our friends are really not interested in our sex life."

 

"I beg to differ. They just don't talk about it in front of us- well, not too often.  Everybody is just jealous of you since you are sleeping with the Stud of Liberty Avenue."

 

Justin did not want to continue this line of banter; even though he knew what Brian said held some truth.  He liked to think that their sex life was private.

 

"What have you two been up to today?" Emmett asked.

 

"Sonny boy has been learning all about birthing babies.  Me, well I took Gus to his indoor soccer league practice and we went to the diner for lunch and then watched some lame kid movie this afternoon.  I swear the producers of kid's movies must think children are really stupid.  I can't even remember the plot; it was that forgettable."

 

"It's great that you are taking such interest in the pregnancy, Justin.  I wish more fathers would share your enthusiasm.  I think the miracle of birth is the most fantastic feat of nature.   Did you know..." Ben said as he started to engage Justin in conversation.

 

"Professor, I'm sure the topic is incredibly interesting, but I'm here to have a few beers, play some pool and get hit on by random strangers.  I'm not here to discuss the grossness of giving birth.  You and Sunshine can meet to your heart's content to talk about the miracle of birth and all the other gross things having to do with children," Brian said.  He nodded his head and motioned to Justin that he was headed to the bar.

 

"That wasn't very nice.  He was just trying to have a discussion," Justin said as he walked with his husband to the bar.  "You should treat him with more respect.  He's a very smart guy."

 

"Two beers, draft," Brian said to the bartender.

 

"Justin, I didn't say that Ben is not smart nor did I indicate that I don't think he has information relevant to the discussion.  I said that I came here to be entertained and that discussion isn't entertaining.  I seem to recall a promise for 5 blow jobs and 3 rim jobs and I think now would be a good time to cash in on one of those blow jobs.  I need to forget about babies and birthing and all the gross things that go along with them."

 

Justin grabbed their beers from the bar and brought them back to the table without saying a word.  Tilting his head toward Brian he made a light tilt toward the bathrooms, since Woody's didn't have a back room.  Brian took a sip of his beer and smiled.  The two walked back toward the bathrooms and their friends watched them retreat.

 

"They just got here.  I can't believe they can't go without sex for an hour," Michael whined. 

 

"There seemed to be more to that than sex," Ben said as he observed Justin's face during the interaction.  "Justin seemed resigned rather than pleased."

 

"Come on," Michael said as he took another drink from his beer.  "Justin's at Brian's beck and call.  That's how he's kept him for so long.  He's just a convenient fuck."

 

"You don't really believe that Michael," Ted said.   "They've been through so much in the last 10 years.  If they didn't love each other, one or both could have easily bailed. Don't you remember when Justin was in that car accident a few years back and hit his head?  He had amnesia for quite a while and didn't remember that he and Brian were together. Brian stayed with him the whole time."

 

"Yea, but..."

 

"Stop it sweetie.  They are very much in love and now they're having a baby.  I think it's so romantic," Emmett said as he got a far-away look in his eyes. 

 

"I still say Brian is going to be so sorry when the baby comes.  A baby is a lot of work.  It's going to put a big crimp in their sex life and you know Brian and sex; he lives for sex," Michael said, trying once again to defend his thoughts about the upcoming baby.

 

"Couples lives change when a baby arrives, but they adjust.  How do you think people have two and three children?  If their sex lives ended after a child was born, there would be many families with only one child," Ben said, trying to enlighten his spouse.  "I suggest you give up on trying to convince Brian that he's not going to change his life after the baby's arrival and start thinking about ways that you can fit their new family into your life.  I can guarantee that Brian is going to be very active in this child's life and unless you figure out a way to accept that, you'll not be a part of his life."  Ben hoped his words would finally get through to Michael, but he had his doubts.  He recognized that Brian's baby would have a profound effect on his own marriage.  Michael had difficulty accepting Brian's desire to sometimes stay in and not go to Babylon or to Woody's and do something with Justin.  He could imagine the conversations that they would be having about Michael's inability to spend time with his ‘best friend'.   He sometimes wondered if Michael's love for him was stronger than his love for Brian, but then would revisit their last time making love and his questions would be answered.  Michael loved him but would never give up his love for his ‘best friend. 

 

"You just wait and see.  I'll be right. Brian's not going to change."

 

At that moment, Brian and Justin returned to the table and picked up their glasses, each taking a long draw of the cold liquid.

 

"So what did we miss?  Have you solved all the problems of the world while we were gone?"

 

"I was just saying that the baby isn't going to change you, Brian. I know you'll be here and at Babylon all the time."

 

Justin smiled at Brian, his knowing smile, the one that said, ‘I told you so' and shook his head, but he did not respond to Michael.  He left that chore to his partner.

 

"I'll still come to Woody's and Babylon, but it won't be as often.  Having a baby changes your life. Ask Justin, he keeps reminding me of the upcoming changes on a daily basis," he said, tongue in cheek, giving his partner a friendly jab. 

 

Michael was silent, not really believing Brian, but understanding this was not the time to get into a heavy discussion.  Brian had made it clear earlier that he was there to relax.  "How about a game of pool?  You and me against Justin and Ted."

 

"Sure.  I think we could land a few balls in those holes," Brian said.

 

The men enjoyed the rest of the evening and there was no mention of babies.  About midnight, Justin and Brian said their goodbyes.

 

"I'm so glad you agreed to come tomorrow.  I know it will be so much fun learning about taking care of our child," Justin said as they walked to the car.

 

"You made me an offer that I couldn't refuse.  Well I could have refused it, but I do know when to give in to your bribes.  I still have 4 blow jobs and 3 rim jobs that you owe me.  I've been thinking when I should cash those in," Brian said as he looked deviously at his partner.

 

"I keep my promises," Justin said, a little fearful of where and when Brian might decide to cash in on the blow jobs.

 

"What time is this shindig tomorrow and how long does it last?"

 

"It starts at nine and it should be over by 5:00.  Evidently there is a lot to learn about taking care of newborns."

 

Brian drove the car toward their home in West Virginia, choosing to think about Gus as a baby. 

 

"I'm sure we'll do just fine and there is always my mom and Debbie to ask if we have questions," Justin said as he took Brian's silence as worry.

 

"I'm not worried, twat.  It's a baby, not some multi-million dollar machine.  How difficult could it really be? I really don't think asking Debbie for advice is a good idea.  She still thinks she needs to make most decisions for Micky and his father is a drag queen. Not a great role model."

 

"Brian, that's cruel.  She didn't know he was a drag queen at the time. It was different, then.  Guys were in the closet a lot more."

 

"Still, I'm not going to be asking Debbie for advice.  I can just see it now.  You know, Brian you should ...  .  She'd be over all the time and calling even more often.  We'll do what parents have done for eternity, wing it."

 

Inwardly Justin agreed with Brian but he wasn't going to tell him that; Brian had enough feelings of superiority already.  He did think he would occasionally ask his mom; she'd raised two kids and both he and Molly were pretty well adjusted.

 

They arrived home and got ready for bed.  Brian reached out for Justin, pulling him close.  "No children right now, so let's enjoy a little fun."

 

Justin opened his mouth to kiss his partner; each breath filled with their love and lust for each other. He moaned into the kiss as he felt his erection grow. Pressing his cock against Brian's stomach he enjoyed the friction of their bodies rubbing against each other.  Brian pulled away from the kiss and moved down Justin's body licking and kissing the smooth flesh until he found his prize, Justin's cock.  Opening his mouth, he flicked his tongue across the sensitive head, tasting the precum as a few beads leaked out and he moaned in satisfaction.  Justin maneuvered his body so he could have access to Brian's cock as well, licking and sucking the turgid flesh.  The combination of Brian's cock in his mouth and Brian's mouth on his cock brought him very quickly to a point of no return.

 

"Brian....," he warned as he felt the familiar tingling in the base of his spine.

 

Brian increased his ministrations, adding stroking of Justin's perineum to the mix of sucking and licking.  He pushed on the small rosebud, not penetrating, but adding some additional stimulation.  Soon he felt the familiar spasms that resulted in Justin's shooting his cum down his throat.   As he swallowed, he allowed himself to reciprocate and shot down Justin's throat as well. After his orgasm, he rolled over on his back, but brought Justin's body on top of his.

 

"No baby is going to stop this.  Now, let's get some sleep.  I love you."

 

Justin smiled at Brian's words.  He understand Kinney speak loud and clear and Brian was telling him he understood that things would change when the baby came, but that he was prepared for those changes.  Justin lay on his partner's body for a while but then got up to grab a wet cloth from the bathroom to clean them up.  Throwing the towel in the bathroom when he was finished, he lay down and curled up in Brian's arms where he fell asleep until the alarm went off the next morning.

 

They got up in the morning and took their morning shower where they shared a quick tryst.  After eating a quick breakfast of bagels for Justin and Guava Juice and toast for Brian, they drove to the strip mall where the classes were being held.

 

"Ok, twat, I showed up.  Now let's hear all about taking care of those babies."

 

When they walked in, they saw Cynthia with her two pillows and a towel sitting in one of the chairs toward the middle of the room. 

 

She sensed them as they walked toward her.  "Brian, I didn't expect you to come.  I'm so glad you showed up."

 

"The twat has ways to bribe me."

 

Cynthia didn't ask as she had a pretty good idea what that bribe entailed and she didn't need to know the specifics.  "I learned a lot yesterday and I'm sure you won't regret coming."

 

The instructor came over to them a few minutes later and asked, "I'm Katherine.  Are you the other father?"

 

"Yes."

 

"I'm so glad you could make it today.  We're going to learn about taking care of the baby today.  Newborns are so fragile and unlike older children, they can't tell us what they want."

 

Brian looked at Justin and Cynthia with a huge frown on his face as the instructor walked away.  "Really?  You've been listening to this woman for an entire day.  I'm surprised you haven't both lost your sanity.  She acts as if I don't have a clue that a baby is helpless."

 

"Brian, be quiet. She'll hear you.  She was a great teacher yesterday.  Look, class is going to start.  Just sit down and open your mind.  I'm sure we'll all learn something," Justin said, urging his partner to cooperate.

 

"I'm learning when the breaks are so I can count down the time till my next blow job," Brian said as he read the outline the instructor had provided.

 

Justin blushed and said, "Briannnn."

 

"Don't be embarrassed, Justin.  I've worked with the man for many years and don't think I don't know what happens when he locks the door when you visit."

 

Justin started to respond, but decided that there was really nothing he could say to her comment.  He knew she was right and trying to deny it was silly.  Justin sat a little away from Brian and attempted to concentrate on the instructor.  He knew very little about taking care of babies and he knew Brian was right.  Neither of them wanted Debbie to get wind of their lack of knowledge or she would be in their face all the time.

 

The instructor started with a lecture on the care of the umbilical cord and presented a slide show of the stages of it falling off.  She then discussed bathing a newborn. She had a life size doll and each couple got to try out bathing the doll.  When it was Brian and Justin's turn, Justin pretended to hold the doll's head just like they were shown in class, supporting the soft spot and the instructor commented on how well he was doing.  However, when it was Brian's turn she urged him to put less water in the tub and to support the baby while he was bathing it.  Brian listened and altered his technique demonstrating to both Justin and the instructor he could follow directions and could take care of his child.  Justin did not comment on the need for Brian to have additional instruction; he knew Brian was a reluctant participant and he did not want him walking out of the training. 

 

When the instructor called a break, Brian gave Justin a gentle nod toward the bathroom, but Justin shook his head.

 

"No way, Brian.  This is not the place or the time.  I'm not giving you a blow job here."

 

"You owe me, Sonny Boy.  5 blow jobs at time and place of my choosing and this is my time and place of choice.  Now, I suggest you walk yourself over to the men's room and give me a quick blow job.  We only have 15 minutes and you've wasted 5 of those."

 

"I'm not giving you a blow job, Brian.  I promise to give you one tonight when we leave, but not here and definitely not now," he said, trying to keep his voice low so the other participants wouldn't hear their argument.

 

"No blow job, then the deal's off and I walk out of here," Brian threatened.

 

"Okay, then leave.  I'm disappointed that you care so little for our child that your need to have a blow job outweighs you learning how to care for it in its first days of life."  Justin looked at Cynthia and mouthed ‘sorry' to her but she just smiled gently at him.

 

Brian saw the hurt on Justin's face and realized he was being unreasonable.  While he wanted the blow job, it was really his way of pushing parenthood to the back burner for just a little while longer. He knew this wasn't a time to guilt his partner into compliance. "Okay, but now you owe me more than 4 blow jobs. The clock starts over," Brian said begrudgingly.  He leaned over to kiss Justin and Justin allowed him to give him a quick kiss.

 

"Thank you," Justin said quietly as he looked at Brian and then Cynthia.  "Sorry you had to hear that Cyn, but..."

 

"Don't make excuses for me, twat.  No apologies.  No regrets.  Since there will be no blow job, I suggest you grab something from the snack machine.  I heard your monster growling while the instructor was talking about the bath water temperature."  He walked toward the snack area, fully expecting Justin to follow and wasn't disappointed.   Justin grabbed a bag of peanuts, a bag of Sun chips and some fig bars while Brian got a bag of almonds. 

 

Cynthia pulled out her bag and produced a bag of apples and some nut butter in a container.  She quietly watched the two men as they ate their snack and was pleased that the anger appeared to have dissipated.  She knew her boss had a short fuse but she also recognized Justin knew how to diffuse Brian's temper even in the most volatile times.  They made a good pair and she was looking forward to watching them become parents and raise a child together. 

 

The day actually went pretty quickly as the instructor engaged the couples in simulations for most of the topics.  When she covered breast feeding, a topic that was slated for 45 minutes, both men left the room and went into the hallway.  They walked about halfway down the corridor, before Justin spoke.

 

"Brian, we have 45 minutes.  If you want that blow job now, I'm willing," Justin said as he brushed his fingers along the fly of Brian's jeans.

 

Brian grinned and they walked a little further down the walkway until they found a bathroom.  This bathroom was on the other side of the building from the classroom and Justin was comfortable enough to give Brian his reward since it was far from the other participants.

 

They walked in to the bathroom and entered the handicapped stall.  After locking the door, Justin quickly turned around and undid Brian's zipper.  He reached into Brian's pants, pulling his boxers away from his burgeoning erection and letting it free.  He pulled Brian's pants down until they pooled at his feet.  He bent down and started kissing and mouthing Brian's cock.  He knew how to please his partner and gave the blow job that Brian had asked for earlier in the day.  When he could hear Brian's quickened breaths, he knew he was close.  Sticking a finger in his mouth to wet it thoroughly, he slid it into Brian's tight hole as he sucked on his engorged cock.  Within a few seconds, he felt Brian pulsating in his mouth as his cum shot out of his dick.  When Brian was finished, he licked him clean and tucked him back in his pants. 

 

"We better get back," Justin said as he zipped the pants closed.

 

"Yeah."  Brian did not comment on Justin's willingness to give him the blow job at a more appropriate break in the class.  His silence was just as loud as any words he could have spoken.

 

They walked toward the class and found several members in the hallway.

 

"Guess you guys didn't really need to know about breast feeding.  Lucky.  The instructor showed us another slide show of breast feeding.  I don't think I'll ever see my wife's boobs in the same way," said one of the participants.  "We got one more topic and then we can leave.  I'll be happy when it's over.  I just want the baby to come.  I'm so tired of my wife telling me how our lives are going to change. She acts as if I'm some kind of moron and that I don't understand that a baby changes things."

 

Brian and Justin nod at the man's statement and walk toward the classroom where they find Cynthia drinking from her almost empty water bottle.

 

"You've returned and Brian you look positively glowing.  I don't need to speculate what you two have been up to," she teased.  She stood up and walked toward the water fountain where she refilled her water bottle and returned to her two friends.  "The instructor said she was going to talk about sleep and then she was going to let us go."

 

"Sunshine, I think that topic will be of special importance to you since you fail to get up before 11:00 most days," Brian said, tongue firmly in cheek.

 

Justin did not take the bait, but looked at Cynthia instead.  "I know I told you yesterday, but really I can't express how grateful Brian and I are for what you're doing for us.  You're the best."  He leaned over and gave her a big hug and kiss.

 

"You're welcome.  You guys will be great parents.  Now come sit down, we're almost done for the day.  And after this, I think you owe me a steak dinner, Brian."

 

He looked at her and grinned.  "Well, I guess under the circumstances, that can be arranged.  But don't think you're going to be able to just demand steak dinners any time."

 

They listened attentively to the last part of the class and then helped Cynthia gather all her belongings, walking her to her car. 

 

"There's an Applebee's down the street.  It shouldn't be too crowded on a Sunday night and its close. That okay with you, boss?"

 

"Sure.  We'll meet you there."

 

Brian and Justin walked to their car.  "You're a good man, Brian Kinney and I know you'll make a great father."  He leaned over and kissed Brian before walking to his side of the car and getting inside.

 

They drove to Applebees where the three friends went to dinner and actually rehashed some of the information they had learned at the class.  

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Comments welcome