- Text Size +

 

Brian and Justin went downstairs to watch a movie but Brian sensed Justin's quietness. As they sat on the couch, Brian draped his arm over his partner but Justin failed to move closer.

 

"A penny for your thoughts.  You seem preoccupied."

 

Justin turned toward his husband and smiled a half smile.  "You are way too observant."  He rubbed his hand over his face.  He picked up the baby monitor and looked at Colin, sleeping peacefully in his bed and calm came over his body as he saw their son. 

 

"Colin is fine and our other son is asleep as well.  Spill," Brian said as he recognized the diversionary tactic.

 

"I saw Lindsay today at the GLC."  Justin wasn't ready to discuss his conversation with Lindsay, wanting to mull over the information, but he guessed that his subconscious won this round.

 

"You saw Lindsay."  Brian just repeated the statement, not wanting to lead Justin in the conversation.  He knew Justin would fill in the blanks now that he had broached the topic.  He pulled his arm away and turned toward Justin, looking him in the face.

 

"She tried to get out of letting Gus come for the weekend."  Justin proceeded to recant the entire conversation including his fear that Gus wouldn't be at the school when he got there.

 

"I'm surprised it took this long for her to try something. I guess she figured you wouldn't fight her if she said Gus couldn't come.  She knows I would call her bluff.  I'm surprised Mikey hasn't shown up here and insisted I go to Babylon or something.  He was less than happy when we announced we were having Colin."  Brian stood up and went to the liquor cart, pouring himself a shot of Beam.  He motioned to Justin and Justin nodded yes.   Brian brought the two glasses back to the couch. 

 

"Lindsay's a manipulative bitch, nothing new there."  He drank his shot and put down his glass.   Looking at Justin, he saw there was more the young man wanted to say.  "Out with it.  I don't want to play 20 questions all night.  Colin's asleep and so is Gus.   I would like to pound your sweet ass into the mattress sometime before dawn."

 

"It's about Gus.  Remember when Cynthia was pregnant and we put a stop to the idea that he might live with us?"  Justin hoped Brian remembered, but really didn't think he wouldn't. When it came to his son, Brian remembered everything.

 

"We never said he could live here. The munchers would never allow it.  Besides, he agreed that he would miss them and he liked it there."

 

"I think I have a better idea of what happened back then.  He told me today that they mostly ignore him except to watch JR.  Seems like he sort of feels invisible."  Justin finished his drink and got up to refill them.  Suddenly, his conversations this afternoon were turning into deep discussions.

 

"Invisible?" Brian wanted clarification and waited for Justin to continue.

 

"Well, he says that the girls don't spend time with him; they're always too busy and they choose to do things for J.R. but not him.   He likes it better here since we always make an effort to do things with him; even if it is homework."

 

Brian nodded his head in understanding.  He pinched the bridge of his nose with his two fingers and sighed.  "No wonder he was trying to do so many things for us and Colin.  Maybe he was trying to tell us in his own way."

 

"Shit!  And we just shot him down. We assured him that he was special and that he would really miss his moms if he came to live with us."  Justin stood up and paced the room.   "What are we going to do Brian?  We can't just let it go and we can't exactly tell them to pay attention to Gus."

 

"No, telling them how to raise him always goes over so well.  I can just see it now, pay attention to your son or else.  Mel would argue that they do pay attention and we have no idea what we are talking about.  And I'm sure Lindsay would go on and on about how they spend time with him and he's just going through a phase.  What bullshit.  How hard is it to set aside time each day for your kid?"   Brian's voice was rising with each sentence as he allowed himself to get more and more upset.

 

"Brian..."  Justin said, trying to calm his partner down.  He touched his hand and said his name very quietly.    "We have help, lots of it.  We have Chloe and Samantha; they don't."

 

"Don't go making excuses, Justin.  We discussed what we wanted for Colin before we ever sought a surrogate.  I think we talked the subject to death.  At least no one could ever accuse us of going into parenthood blindly.   Mel and Linds asked for my sperm and I assumed they discussed the ramifications of parenthood too."   He walked over to the liquor cart, placing his glass down for a refill, but turned around instead.  "Hell, I've given them enough money to hire three nannies so there isn't any excuse.  I'm not sure what they do with the money I give them for Gus, but it sure as hell isn't giving him the things he really needs, time with his moms.   Fuck this shit!!!  I will not allow my son to grow up thinking he is a second class citizen in his own home."   Brian picked up the bottle of Beam and this time poured a third shot in the glass, quickly drinking it down. 

 

Justin had not seen Brian this angry in a long time; probably in several years when they were discussing his "job" of stripping *.  Brian had been livid then and he was livid now.  He wasn't sure what to do to resolve the issue, but he knew that any solutions needed to come from Brian.  Justin walked over to the liquor cart and hugged Brian from behind.  Brian turned around and hugged Justin back.

 

"We will come up with a solution.  I'm not watching Gus grow up in a home where he feels invisible.  It's bad enough that I grew up in a home feeling like I was an intrusion and unwanted, but my son will not suffer the same childhood."  Brian again placed his glass on the cart and took Justin's glass from him, placing it there as well.  Brian needed to think about the situation.  Since he was one for action over talk, he said, "I think someone mentioned pinning you to the mattress and I think that might be the only activity I want to engage in at the moment."

 

Justin smiled and walked up the stairs, leaving Brian to turn off the lights and lock up the house.  Sometimes it still amazed him how Brian could turn off his thoughts in a quick minute.  One minute they were talking about raising Gus and what they were going to do about his current problem; the anger in the air palpable.  The next minute the discussion was shelved and the only thought was how quickly they could get to bed.  Brian Kinney was certainly a man to be reckoned with, whether it was the bedroom or the hearth.

 

Brian chose to channel his anger into physical release.  He wasn't going to hurt Justin or be very aggressive but he could be quick and to the point when he wanted to be.  Tonight was not a time for lovemaking but rather a time for release.  Brian reached the bedroom and found Justin naked as he waited for Brian.   Brian quickly shed his clothes and joined his husband.  Straddling his husband, his lips crushed on Justin's mouth as his hands clasped Justin's, their fingers interlocking. Their cocks rubbed together, the friction a delicious torment for both men.  Justin pushed up into Brian's cock as he tried to find release.  Brian unclasped his hands and reached for the lube that Justin had conveniently placed on the pillow.  Flipping the top, he squeezed out some gel and coated his cock.  He got off of Justin and took some additional lube to prepare him.  

 

"Now.  I want you,"  Justin said as he panted from the intrusion.

 

Brian didn't wait for another invitation, pushing into the tight hole with a long thrust.  Justin was ready for his cock and lifted his body to bring Brian's cock further inside his body.  Both men were fully aroused and quickly found themselves racing to the finish line.  Brian came just as Justin did.  Brian got off Justin and lay on the bed. He waited for his breathing to return to normal and then went to the bathroom to get a wet cloth to wipe off both of them. He threw the cloth toward the bathroom and smiled when he heard the unmistakable swish of the cloth hitting the tile floor.

 

He leaned on his elbow and faced Justin. "We could have him here more often.  You know, one or two nights a week and then on the weekends."

 

"Brian, I love Gus and I would love to see him more but that isn't really solving the problem at the girl's house."  Justin frowned as he thought of possible solutions. "We could invite them over a few times so they could see how we spend time with both kids.  I read somewhere that modeling good behavior is an effective way to initiate change."

 

Brian laughed.  "Only you could make this conversation into a PSA."  He leaned over and kissed Justin on the mouth. "However, I think you might have a good idea.  Having the munchers here to watch how we handle the kids might give them ideas.  We could maybe mention to Gus something about making comments about what they see.  Something like, ‘I love it when Dad and Justin help me with my homework or play a game.' This way Gus is saying to them I like this behavior and would like to see it at our house."

 

"That could work.  I think I'll talk to Gus tomorrow and get a better idea of the situation.  Why don't we invite them for dinner Sunday night?  Deb's out of town at some cop convention with Carl; so there won't be any conflict with the family dinner."

 

"You're a great dad.   Gus and Colin are so lucky to have you as their father," Justin said as he kissed Brian.  The kiss turned from playful to intense and soon the men found themselves aroused again.

 

Justin kissed down Brian's chest until he found his cock.  He licked the sides as he played with Brian's balls.  After a few minutes, he engulfed the mushroom head and sucked the engorged cock.  He licked it and inhaled the scent that was uniquely Brian.  Brian reached over and brought Justin's cock towards his mouth, returning the favor.   Moans of pleasure were heard from both men.  

 

Justin was a master at sucking Brian's cock and after all these years he could bring him off in a few minutes.  He did not want to finish quickly so he slowed down and moved to Brian's balls, taking them in his mouth one at a time.  His finger played up and down the sensitive perineum and occasional would push into the tight hole.  Brian moaned louder each time Justin breached him, but Justin would only stay for a short moment and then return to his gentle stroking of the area.  Justin returned to sucking the head and then the sides of Brian's hard cock.  The next time Justin neared Brian's hole, Brian arched into the touch and Justin pushed his entire finger inside. 

 

"Yes," Brian said at the desired intrusion. "More"

 

Justin pushed his finger in and out of Brian as he continued to suck his cock.  Brian arched up to his fingers at each push. 

 

Brian was sucking Justin's cock as well, mirroring his actions.  He sucked his balls and stroked the sensitive perineum, gently teasing the opening.  Just as Brian did, Justin pushed toward Brian's fingers when he was breached.   Both men were enjoying their activity and soon were on the brink of orgasm.

 

Brian hit Justin's ass, a signal they had long ago developed meant the partner was ready for sex. Justin stopped his ministrations and lay on his back, wrapping his legs around Brian's shoulders.  Brian took his cock, aligned it with Justin's hole and pushed inside; no need for additional lube as he was still wet from their earlier joining.   Brian pushed in and out of Justin, leaning down to kiss him.  Justin opened his mouth to receive Brian, returning the hard kiss.  Soon both men felt the inevitable tightening of their balls and tingling in their spine.  Brian shot first, filling Justin with his cum and Justin followed a moment later, shooting on their chests. They continued to kiss for a few moments and Brian took Justin's legs off his shoulders. Once again he went to the bathroom to retrieve a wet cloth and returned to wipe them off.

 

Justin yawned and Brian kissed his forehead.  "Night.  We'll talk more in the morning.  Colin will be up sooner than we want, I'm sure."

 

"Night."

 

Justin turned on his side and Brian held him in an embrace.  Both men fell asleep within a few minutes.

 

 

 

TBC