- Text Size +

 

The next few days were busy adjusting to life with a 10 year old.  Neither Brian nor Justin was sorry that Gus was living with them, but it did curtail their sex life.  While they were used to having Gus on most weekends, his presence in the evening was an adjustment.  Prior to Gus' arrival, they often teased each other with little touches and sexual innuendo during the evening and when they were ready for bed, their cocks were ready to be satisfied.  With Gus around, the touches could continue, but had to be more innocent and the innuendo was curtailed. They knew their sex life would change, but they were still very satisfied.

 

Gus appeared to be adjusting to the move with ease. He'd been spending most weekends with his fathers and since he'd spent most of the afternoons in their care for the better part of the last three months, the adjustment to living with them full time went fairly smoothly.

 

Wednesday evening they were in the nursery playing with Colin, giving him toys to reach for, and encouraging him to giggle.  Justin and Brian had both remarked that Colin's laugh had to be one of the best sounds in the world.  There was just something about his laughter that always brought a smile to their faces. 

 

Brian loved experiencing the joy that Colin exhibited each day.  He laughed, smiled and cooed, showing the world that he was a happy, well-cared for baby.  Brian missed out on a lot of Gus' early years since he wasn't ready to really be a father, but after his bout with cancer he'd vowed to spend more time with him and their relationship had blossomed.  Brian worried about the type of father he would be since he did not have a great role model, but with Justin's encouragement and natural understanding of Gus' interests, it was fairly easy to fulfill his role as Dad. Now he had both of his sons living with him and Justin. While he knew it would be challenging at times, he finally understood what people said about parenthood being the biggest accomplishment in their life.

 

"Justin, tomorrow is Thursday.  Can we still get my Legos from my moms'?"  Gus asked as he placed the toy material block just out of Colin's reach.

 

Justin quickly glanced between Brian and Gus, hoping Brian would give him a gentle nod with the go ahead on their plan. Brian nodded his head unperceptively, but Justin saw the seal of approval.

 

"Sure.  We'll go right before dinner, when your moms get home."  Justin looked at Gus and could see he was fidgeting.

 

"Don't worry, buddy.   Why don't we call them now and tell them we're coming so you can grab your Legos.  Tell them you want to build a city here where there is more room."

 

"Okay."

 

"Your Dad will feed Colin and put him to bed while we go make the call."  Justin gave Brian a smile as he spoke and the two of them had a quick mental conversation without ever saying a word.  They were so in tune with each other that no explanation was needed.

 

Gus leaned over and kissed Colin.  "Night, baby Colin.  I love you.  See you tomorrow.  And could you not wake up at 3:00 tonight?  You were really loud last night."

 

Both Brian and Justin smiled at Gus' request but didn't comment.  Colin had started sleeping through the night when he was 3 months old, but occasionally when he had a growth spurt or wasn't feeling well, he woke in the middle of the night.  Both Brian and Justin appreciated the extra uninterrupted sleep, especially now they were up a little later as a result of Gus living with them.  They tried not to do too much work while either child was awake and by the time Gus went to bed and they had finished any work, it was a little later than it had been when they just had Colin.  Neither man wanted to go to bed without some type of sex, be it a blow job, mutual hand jobs or actually making love.  Last night they had not gone to sleep until almost 1:00 and when Colin got up at 3:00, both of them were sound asleep.

 

Justin and Gus left the room so Brian could get Colin ready for bed.  He had brought his bottle upstairs with them so he did not have to return to the kitchen to prepare it.  Justin turned the dimmer switch on the overhead light and pulled the door mostly closed. 

 

They walked down to the media room and Justin took out his phone pushing the number 4 to call.

 

"Hi Justin," Lindsay said as she opened the car door.

 

"Lindsay, how are you?"  Justin asked.  He wanted to get right to the point and not spend a lot of time on the conversation, but his WASP upbringing wouldn't allow him to do that.

 

"Good.  I'm so busy.  The gallery is putting together a new show with a Renaissance theme.  We are borrowing some works from other galleries and then showcasing three upcoming artists in the second wing.  It opens in three weeks.  You should have received an invitation.  If not, I can put you on the list and I'll make sure you get one." She pushed the car door closed with her back side and walked to the door attached to the house.

 

"I received mine.  Thank you," He didn't comment on whether he would attend, thinking that he most likely would not and he was happy she did not ask. 

 

"I was calling to ask if it would be okay for Gus and me to stop over tomorrow.  He would like to pick up his Legos.  He's going to build a huge Lego city and we've agreed to let him build it in one of the spare rooms so he'll have lots of space."

 

"He loves his Legos.  I bet he would like to build a city. What time?"  She placed her purse on the chair at the kitchen table and placed her carry bag with all her work papers on the table.  Walking over to the cabinet she grabbed a glass and opened the fridge to grab some orange juice.  Pouring the juice into the glass, she took several sips before sitting down at the table.

 

"When would be a good time for you?  It sounds like you are really busy with work."

 

"Just come by anytime.  Gus has a key and he can get in the house. He knows where his Legos are.  Mel won't be home until at least 7:00 since tomorrow is a court day.  I have a dinner meeting with one of the artists for the show and won't be home till after 8:00."

 

"Okay.  Thanks."  Justin said and hung up the phone.  He was seething at Lindsay's lack of concern for Gus and no mention of missing him or disappointment in not seeing him, but he was happy that it would be easy to grab Gus' stuff.  He'd let Brian know and they could determine what they wanted to retrieve.  He was still reluctant to get all of Gus' belongings, fearing the girls would figure out that he wasn't living with them anymore. 

 

Justin turned to Gus who had sat next to him on the couch during the call.  "Everything is set.  Lindsay said you can let yourself in since you have a key.  No one is going to be home until later at night, so I guess we can go when I pick you up after school."

 

"Yeah.  Thanks Papa Justin.  I can't wait to start building my city."

 

"Did you finish all your homework?" Justin asked, hating to sound like his parents, but then stopped himself realizing he was a parent and not just a fill in surrogate.

 

"Yes.  Can we paint in your studio?"  Gus smiled and gave Justin a puppy dog look, perfecting the loaded question.

 

"It's too late to start painting, but we can play a game or watch some tv if you want."  Justin said as he offered some appropriate alternatives.  He glanced at the clock on the wall, seeing that it was already 8:00 and Gus would need to get ready for bed in about half an hour.  They would have time for one short tv show or a few rounds of a quick card game.

 

"Let's play Apples to Apples," Gus suggested. "That way Dad can play after Colin goes to bed.

 

"Okay.  Sounds like a plan. Why don't you go get it and I'll grab us some drinks.  Milk for you and I think I'd like a beer."  Justin knew that this game would fit the bill perfectly.  He could include Brian in a few rounds and then Gus would feel that he had some independent time with his parents.  He still had difficulty understanding how his mothers couldn't find time in their lives with this wonderful young man.  Justin grabbed the beverages and grabbed a beer for Brian as well.  Luckily it didn't take long these days for Colin to finish his bottle and be put to bed.  Brian would most likely be down in less than 15 minutes. They sat at the table and started the first round.  Brian joined them and the three of them played 2 additional rounds and then it was time for Gus to go to bed. 

 

"Gus, time for bed.  Tomorrow we have a big day going to your house to find all your Legos.  If I know you, they won't be all in one place so it might take a while," Justin said, the teasing evident in his voice. 

 

"Okay.  I'll go brush my teeth and put on my p.j's.  Can Daddy read me my story since you're going to go with me tomorrow?"

 

"Sure," Brian said. I'll be up in 5 minutes so you better be in bed or we won't have time for the story."

 

Gus finished putting the game away and took it with him to return to the closet where they kept the games.  He went upstairs and got ready for bed.

 

"How'd the call go with Linds?" Brian asked when he was sure that Gus was out of earshot.  He took a last drink of his beer and started walking to the kitchen to put the bottle in the recycle bin.  Justin followed him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

 

"Mmm, you taste good.  We can talk about the phone call after you tuck Gus in.  It's late and he needs to go to sleep.  I think I'm going to soak in the hot tub.  When you're done, maybe you could join me."  Justin eyed Brian from head to toe and licked his lips.

 

"Sure.  I could use a nice soak myself." Brian returned the gaze and licked his lips as well.

 

Justin went to their bedroom while Brian went upstairs to read Gus his story.  The hot tub was on the balcony.  They enjoyed a soak in the spraying jets and in the summer they would sit on the deck watching the wildlife in their back yard. In the winter, the scenery was post card like with the snow on the ground and the bare trees for a back drop.  It was quiet and both men felt at peace when they were there.  Justin turned on the spigot to fill the tub and undressed.  When the tub had a small amount of water in it, Justin got in and waited for Brian.

 

Brian went into Gus' room where Gus sat in bed, book in hand.  Picking up the book, he looked at it, turning it over in his hand, and then flipped it to the first page.  Darth Paper Strikes Again by Tom Angleberger.  "Your uncle Michael would be proud.  A Star Wars book.  Why am I not surprised?"

 

"Daddy, I love Star Wars.  That's why I'm going to build a Lego Star Wars city.  This book will help me get ideas."  Gus said as he explained to his father why he needed to read this book now, as if Brian couldn't figure out the reason the book was chosen.

 

"Of course," Brian said as he started to read the book.  It had been a busy week and Gus was asleep after only 5 pages.  Brian kissed his son on his forehead, placed the book on the chair in the room and turned the light out as he closed the door.

 

As he stepped into their bedroom, he could see Justin sitting in the hot tub. He'd left the blinds that usually covered the sliding door open so Brian could see him.  Brian quickly took off his clothing and joined his husband. 

 

"Can't get too much more water in here with both of us," Brian said as he eased himself into the warm water. Justin turned off the spigot and turned on the jets.

 

"You know, I never understood the allure of hot tubs until I met you, Justin." Brian said as he leaned over to kiss his partner.  "Who would have thought that getting into steamy water would be so soothing?  I love a good shower and I must say that sex in the shower has its advantages, but soaking in the hot tub is..."

 

Justin leaned over to kiss Brian on the mouth before he could finish his statement.  They shared a warm kiss that said everything they felt without the words.  Justin had learned long ago that Brian was much more adept at showing his love than saying the words, even if these days he would tell his husband them.  Brian moved to sit between Justin's legs, turning his body and pushing his back side firmly against his burgeoning erection. Justin in turn, wrapped his arms around Brian's torso.  They sat there for a few minutes, the pulsing jets cascading over their skin.  Justin kissed Brian on the neck and Brian raised his head giving him easy access to the sensitive skin.  Justin ran his hands up and down Brian's torso, enjoying the taut muscles that he found there.

 

"You're so gorgeous.  I'm so lucky," he said as his hand trailed down to Brian's crotch. He found his prize and stroked Brian, gliding his thumb over the slit and then on top of and around the crown.

 

"Mmm," Brian said as he opened his legs giving better access. 

 

Justin slid his hands down caressing the erection and playing with his balls. Justin reached for the bottle of lube that they kept in a special compartment and squeezed some on his fingers.  While the water jets aroused both men, the lube provided some much needed slickness.  Sliding his fingers into Brian with ease he pistoned them in and almost out to stretch his husband. Brian fucked himself on Justin's fingers, enjoying the fullness as his arousal increased.

 

While Brian had been the Stud of Liberty Avenue when he met Justin, their relationship had been equal for many years.  They took turns being the top and neither man really thought about those labels.  Today, Justin felt the need to give to his partner and he took the lead in their love making.  As lovers who've been together for many years, both men recognized the signs of arousal as well as impending explosion.  Brian's breaths were short and labored and he'd grabbed his cock pulling it in time to Justin's pistoning fingers.

 

"Turn around.  I want to see you," Justin said as he lightly pushed on Brian's side.

 

Brian turned around, sighing at the loss of fullness.  Positioning himself over Justin's cock, he slid down on the erection, burying himself to the hilt in one move.  Once Justin was buried inside his tight channel, he stopped moving, enjoying the fullness.  Shortly, he began to move, sliding up and down on Justin's cock, but never letting it leave his hole. Grabbing Justin's hands, he intertwined their fingers, making their connection even deeper. The water was not too high and didn't go over the edge, but sluiced over their bodies, adding a light wave to their movements.

 

"Love you," Justin said as Brian moved his body over his own.

 

Brian leaned down to kiss Justin, pushing hard on his mouth, tongue dueling with Justin's. Brian was saying I love you in his own way, with actions and Justin heard the words just as clearly as if he's spoken them aloud. Justin raised his hips to meet Brian's downward stroke and soon both men were breathing heavy, their bodies focused on the task at hand, pushing to reach the climax that would push them over the edge.

 

"Justinnnnnn," Brian yelled as he felt his balls tighten and his climax exploded.

 

"Briannnnn," Justin yelled as he climaxed, shooting his cum all over Brian's torso.

 

They were in tune with each other, two lovers who'd been together for many years and understood each other's needs.  No words needed to be shared, inquiring if "it was good for you" or some other euphemism.  Once Brian's heart rate slowed, he got off Justin, stepping out of the tub.

 

"I'm going to be a wrinkled prune: you kept me in their so long," he said, teasingly.  He grabbed the towel off the towel rack and began drying his body.

 

"But your my prune," Justin said as he enjoyed watching Brian drying himself.  Stepping out of the tub, he grabbed the other towel for himself and dried off.  When he was finished he popped the towel over Brian's ass.

 

"Oh, so that is how you're playing it.  You'll pay for that, Twat," Brian said as he popped his towel over Justin's ass.

 

The two of them swapped hits for a few rounds, then Brian pulled Justin into his body and kissed him.  Justin let the towel drop on the floor and Brian did the same.  Brian ran his hands over Justin's torso and then clutched his ass, squeezing the firm mounds.  Justin pushed into Brian's torso, his erection starting to grow again. Brian's erection was evident as well and he removed one hand from Justin's ass to clasp the two erections together, rubbing them.

 

"MMM," Justin said as he enjoyed Brian's touch.

 

"Let's move this to the bed.  Much more enjoyable to fuck you in the bed than standing in the drafty bathroom," Brian said as he reluctantly released his hand from their cocks.

 

Justin and Brian went to their bedroom, lying on the bed as Brian suggested.  Brian motioned for Justin to turn over and he willingly complied, knowing that Brian was most likely going to rim him.  He remembered their first night together when Brian had asked if he knew what rimming was and he said sure, not wanting to appear naïve.  When Brian had rimmed him the first time, he almost came from the experience.  It was one of his favorite activities in bed and he enjoyed giving it as much as receiving it. Brian was a slut for rimming.  When they met, most of Brian's sexual encounters were in back rooms, public restrooms or alleys, rimming was not something he experienced very often.  When he hooked up with Justin and brought him to the loft on a regular basis, it was something they enjoyed almost every time they got together.  As Justin was fond of saying, he "was on to him".  Justin knew enough not to share information about their sexual exploits, but he knew what they did was different than what Brian did with most tricks.  The fact that Brian did him more than once should have been a clue to everyone, but even that knowledge was kept well under wraps and only the most observant of their friends had an inkling that Brian had sex with Justin more than once. 

 

Brian pushed open Justin's ass cheeks, inhaling the unique scent that was his, despite just getting out of the tub.  Licking his lips in anticipation, he blew a warm breath on the rosebud hole, watching it wink in response.  Sticking out his tongue, he lightly licked the path from the top of Justin's crack all the way to his balls.  Repeating that path with his tongue several times, he lingered on the hole, savoring its unique taste. On the fourth swipe, he plunged his tongue inside.  Justin moaned in appreciation and his arousal increased.  Brian licked the hole, plunging his tongue in and out several times until it was very wet.  He pushed his thumb into the tight channel as his tongue continued its assault.  Moving his thumb in and out of the hole, he continued to give Justin a tongue bath over his perineum.  Justin was humping the mattress, trying to increase the friction on his cock. Brian continued his ministrations until he heard the unmistakable change in breathing, signaling Justin's imminent orgasm. He pulled out his thumb, placed some lube on his cock and plunged into the dark chasm of his partner.  While Justin had been on top earlier in the evening, he was very aroused and the stretching from Brian's thumb along with the lube, made entrance fairly easy.

 

"Ahh," Justin said as he was filled with Brian's 9 ½ inch cock. "Love you inside me."

 

"You ready?" Brian asked, wanting to be sure his partner was okay before moving.

 

"Move!!"

 

Brian didn't wait for further instruction and started to slowly move in and out of the tight opening. 

 

"I said MOVE," Justin said, his voice very commanding. Brian recognized this voice, the one indicating Justin was very close, needed and wanted Brian to move fast and furious.

 

Brian upped his pace from the slow and steady to fast with quick jabs to Justin's prostate.  Each jab brought a moan of satisfaction from Justin's lips and urged Brian to increase his pace.  Soon both men were breathing heavy and Brian could feel the tell-tale tightening in his balls, signaling impending release. He could not stop the freight train from arriving and soon shot into his partner while Justin shot onto the sheets. When their breathing and heart rates returned to normal, Brian got off Justin and went to the bathroom to retrieve a towel to clean the wet spot and himself.  After cleaning, he returned the cloth to the bathroom.

 

"You made a mess.  Want to change the sheets?" Brian asked when he returned from the bathroom.

 

"Not yet.  We should talk about Gus and his moms," Justin said as he scooted toward the top of the bed and propped himself on several pillows.

 

Brian joined him, propping his pillows on the headboard as well.

 

"You know, this talking thing is getting to be a habit. You're going to turn me into a lesbian if I'm not careful," he said, tongue in cheek. 

 

Justin play slapped him on the arm in response, recognizing Brian's teasing for what it was. 

 

"So, don't tell me Lindsay changed her mind and now wants Gus back.  I'll fight her if she does.  No child should have to wonder if they are wanted in their own home.  I grew up knowing I wasn't wanted, but Gus...."

 

Justin didn't let Brian continue, putting up his forefinger to his lips, signaling he wanted Brian to stop talking. 

 

"No, she didn't fight it at all.  All she said was that he has a key and can come in any time to get his Legos."

 

Brian frowned at the statement, "I'm not seeing a problem here.  Care to explain your angst?"

 

"When I called, and it was after 8:00 at night, mind you.  I could hear the car door being slammed and her fiddling with the door in the garage.  Like she was just getting home."

 

"And..." Brian said, sometimes wondering why Justin had to go into every detail of a conversation when just the highlights would be sufficient. He waved his hand in Justin's direction, trying to hurry the conversation along.

 

"She didn't ask to speak to Gus.  She didn't ask how he was or what he was doing.  It was like she didn't even care.  He was sitting right there when I called and I'm glad I didn't have her on speaker phone.  I think he would have been really hurt to know she didn't even think to ask about him or want to talk to him.  And... She didn't seem to be bothered that we would be coming by when no one was home, like missing an opportunity to see him wasn't important."

 

"So really all this is about her lack of parental interest?"

 

"I guess so. Brian, it's like he's not even her child anymore." Justin wrung his hands together in turmoil.

 

Brian gathered Justin in his arms, hugging him tightly.  "He's with us now.  Just think of her disinterest as another notch for our side if she contests him living with us. Did you record the conversation?"

 

"Yeah I did.  But since she didn't know it was recorded I don't think we could use it in court, if it came down to it." Justin pulled back from the embrace and looked Brian in the eyes.

 

"True, but I don't think it would ever get that far.  I think if she heard all the conversations that we have been taping, it would be an eye opener for her.  I think she would realize that Gus is better off with us, we make time for him and don't feel he is a bother."

 

"You really think she wouldn't fight us on it."

 

"Not sure if she won't fight, but I think in the end, we would win.  Gus is old enough to let a judge hear his opinion.  While he isn't old enough for the courts to let him choose, I think his opinion with the tape recordings would most likely be sufficient for us to gain full custody.  Mind you, I don't think it would come down to that, but I would be willing to go to court, if need be."

 

Justin let out a big yawn.  Brian looked at the clock on the bedside table and it read 11:30.  He turned off the bedside light by his side of the bed and moved his pillows to the bed, arranging them as liked for sleeping.  Justin turned out his light as well and moved his pillows.  Leaning toward his husband, he kissed him.

 

"Thank you," Justin said quietly into the dark.

 

"No thanks needed.  He's our son and part of our family.  I will fight for him.  Now let's hope our other son will follow his brother's advice and not wake up at 3:00 am.  This father needs his beauty sleep so he can wow all his clients tomorrow."

 

Justin turned over, scooting his back into Brian's chest. Brian laid his arm around Justin's middle, pulling him close.  Both men closed their eyes and allowed sleep to claim their tired bodies.

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy 4th of July to those who celebrate!!!