- Text Size +

Chapter 15


Danny rushed over to Brinn and the young man on the floor.  “He’s having trouble breathing. Didn’t you say he has an inhaler?”  Brinn nodded but couldn’t speak. “Tyler go check his car for any medicine.”  Danny patted down Zach’s pockets and found an inhaler and looked at it. He knew it wasn’t a standard asthma treatment.  “Zach, listen to me. My name is Danny. I am going to use your inhaler. If you can hear me, take as deep a breath as you can when I tell you to.”  Danny brought it up to his mouth and said, “Breath in.”


Danny could tell he tried to take in a breath.  “Good job, Zach. Let’s do that once more. Breath.” He shot one more dose into his mouth.   “Has anyone called 911?”


Dan responded, “They’re on their way.”  Even though is was such a horrible situation Dan couldn’t help but feel pride the way Danny took charge.


As soon as Brinn was able, she kissed Zach’s cheek, “Oh Zach, I love you.” 


By now Tyler had returned with a bag.  “I think there is a nebulizer in here.” 


Zach nodded his head a bit. He managed to get out, “Plug in, dose.”  Danny looked in the bag and quickly recognized medication that was used in this type of machine.  He wasn’t positive the dose but he knew he had to do something. By now Tyler had it plugged in and Danny put the medication in and placed the mask over Zach’ s nose and mouth.  Within moments, Zach was taking deeper, steadier breaths.  


“Oh Zach, honey, what are you doing here? Danny, is he going to be alright?”


Danny took time to hug Brinn and kiss her temple.  “He seems to be breathing a lot better. I’m no doctor though.”


Moments later Zach attempted to sit up.  Brinn got on her knees and sat back on her heels giving Zach a place to lean against as he sat up.  By the time they heard the siren Zach was sitting up on his own, holding the mask by himself.  


The paramedics rushed out of the ambulance and Danny noticed one of them was Britt.  As soon as they got in the house Danny told Britt what he had done and Zach had removed the mask.  Britt and his partner were taking his blood pressure and listening to his heart and breathing.


Justin had taken Brinn in his arms as soon as the paramedics arrived and Brian held onto both of them.  Brinn was shaking like a leaf. Brian kept a careful eye on Justin but he seemed to be handling the stress of the situation.


Britt looked at Zach,  “Your breathing seems to be under control now.  How are you feeling?”


“I am fine now, thanks to Danny.  It’s under control now.”


“I agree,” Britt said.  “I just need a verbal from you stating you refuse transportation.  There is nothing wrong with that. We just need to verbally hear it from you.”


“I refuse transportation.”  Zach said. Brinn rushed over to him.  


“Zach, are you sure?  Shouldn’t you go to emergency?”


“Lulu, it’s my own fault. I pushed myself.  I am over tired. I just need something to eat and a good night sleep.”


Brinn wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek.  “Danny, can you stay with us tonight, just in case?”


“If that will make you feel better, of course.” Danny said and then walked over at Britt.  “Can I come over in the morning?”


“Sure, Jr.  I’ll see you in the morning.”  Britt looked around at all the people, “Oh, hell.” He pulled Danny close, “Happy Thanksgiving.”  He kissed him in front of everyone. “Yes, I know that wasn’t professional but how could I resist that face.  Call me after shift,” and with that Britt and his partner left.


The children had all been moved to the family room area along with most of the adults.  Dan had stayed to support Danny. After Britt had left, Dan took Danny in his arms. “I am always proud of you but right now I don’t have any way to put it into words. You are such an amazing young man. You are going to be such a great PA or anything else you decide to do.”


Danny held onto his dad.  He didn’t say anything with his voice but the love between them was evident to everyone.


As this was going on, Brian and Justin had moved over to Zach and Brinn who were now sitting by the table.  Brinn was holding Zach’s hand and looked up at her fathers, “Dad, Daddy, this is Zach Chase.”


“You do know how to make an entrance.”  Brian extended his hand to Zach who shook it.


“I’m sorry about that.  I know better. I can’t push myself that much but I needed to get here for Lulu’’s birthday.”


“Lulu?” Justin said but then bent and gave him a hug.  “Nice to meet you, Zach. I know how special you are to our daughter.”


“Well, your daughter is very special.”  Zach turned to Brinn, “I’m sorry I made such a rude entrance. I left New Orleans about 36 hours ago and other than pulling off and sleeping about 3 hours, I only stopped for gas.  I can’t do that with my condition.”


“You have Cystic Fibrosis, don’t you?”  Brinn asked.


“Yes, I have had it all my life.  I should have stopped for a breathing treatment a while back but I didn’t want to get here any later.”  


Danny walked over and looked at Zach.  He extended his hand. “Nice to meet you, Zach.”


“I owe you one, Danny.  If you hadn’t helped me I could have been….well, I would at the least be in the hospital instead of holding Brinn’s hand.”


“I am just glad you’re alright.  I would have to put up with her moaning if anything happened to you.” 


Brinn hit Danny in the arm but then stood up and hugged him.  “Thanks, Danny. I don’t know how I will ever thank you. You are definitely going into the right field.”


“Brinn, I would do this for anyone but you know I would do anything for you.”


Zach smiled up at Danny, “Good thing I know you are involved or I would have to take my girl out of your arms by now.”


“Well, son, the fact that you just called my daughter your girl….” Brian moved a step closer.”


“Dad, I don’t think now is the time. Zach needs food and sleep. I hope he is here for a while.”



A half hour later, Zach was sitting at the table surrounded by food.  The family had dispersed and even Brian and Justin had gone up to the house with Peter and John’s families, leaving just Gus  as well as Danny and Brinn with Zach. Shelby had taken the kids upstairs and gave them the treat of daddy and mommy’s big tub.  


Gus was looking carefully at Zach, “You are looking much better.  Is there anything else I can get you to eat or drink?”


“If there is a glass of wine left in one of those bottles, I wouldn’t mind that.”


“We always have wine.  What’s your preference?”  


“Right now it doesn’t matter,” he looked over at Brinn.  “I have everything that makes me happy.”


Brinn reached for Zach’s head and moved hers until their lips met.  Before they finished Gus was back and cleared his throat. “Um, Zach, that is my 15 year old sister.”


“Gus, our tongues barely touched let alone any other body part.”  Brinn growled at her big brother.


“Brinn, you are lucky to have a big brother that cares about you,” he yawned. “Oh, excuse me.” He took another sip of the wine.  “This is really good. I have had a couple bottles of your wine but it is a little out of my price range most of the time.”


“Well, now you can have all you want, any time.”  Brinn said as she rested her head on his shoulder.  “You should probably call your family.” Once Zack was alright, Brinn had texted his mom letting her know he had arrived safely and that his phone had died.  


“Yes, I better.  My mom was not happy I left before Thanksgiving but I told her I had to be here for someone’s birthday.”


Brinn handed him her phone, “We’ll clean up the food while you call.”


Gus looked at Brinn, “I’m going to go help Shelby get the kids to bed.  I will see you tomorrow if you are gone by the time I come back down.” When he got to the steps he turned around, “Happy Birthday, Brinny.  If that guy gets out of hand, just let me know.” He winked at Brinn and Zach before running up the steps.


“Daddy!” two small voices called out to him as he came into the bathroom.  His beautiful children were barely visible in the bubbles. Shelby, who had been sitting on a stool next to the tub, stood.  Gus pulled her into his arms and kissed him. Shelby melted against him.


“Daddy, Mommy has to breath,”  Taylor said with a giggle.


“Butt out, baby girl.  Your momma likes when daddy takes her breath away,”  Shelby smiled down at her daughter.


“Are you two about done in here?” Gus asked and through their protests, Shelby started taking Gage out.


“Yes, they are,” Shelby responded.


“Come here beautiful girl.”  Gus plucked Taylor out of the water.  He reached over and took Gage out of Shelby’s arms.  “Don’t drain that water. I’ll put this two to bed.   I think everybody will be gone in a few minutes if you want to make sure they put everything away and then I will meet you right there!” He nodded to the bubbles and then walked out of the room.



By the time Danny, Brinn, and Zach got to the main house, the only people there were Brian and Justin.  Jenn had gone home with Molly, knowing there were extra people at Brian and Justin’s. They had often talked about either expanding or building a new house.  They really loved this small cozy house but maybe it was time to build a guest house somewhere. As all the family was older with family of their own individual spaces was better anyway.


The three young people walked into the house.  Zach was really tired. He leaned against Brinn as they walked.  “Dad, I am putting Zach in the end bedroom.” They didn’t use that room very often.  It was the room with the prints of her Daddy’s love pictures. They were just a little to erotic for most people.  She hoped they gave Zach some ideas in the future. Tonight he just needed to rest. 


“I hope we have a chance to get to know….” Justin said as they walked past.


“Daddy, you both will be around for a long time,” she threw her dad a kiss.  “I will say goodnight before you go to bed.”


“Make it soon,” Brian responded.  “We will be going to bed very soon.”  He pulled Justin onto his lap and began to rub his lap gently.


Brinn just shook her head as she walked Zach to the room.  “Are your dads always that open with their love life?”


As Brinn opened the door, “Oh, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet.”  They walked into the bedroom and Zach’s mouth dropped open when he saw the pictures on the wall.


“Holy shit but they are gorgeous.” 


Danny walked in with some of Zach’s luggage, “That’s what I thought the first time I met them and then saw these pictures.  Whether you’re gay or not, everyone should be able to appreciate the beauty of those two.” He set down the bags. “I’ll go get more of your stuff.”


“Don’t bother.  It looks like you got what I need.”


“What is all the other stuff?” Danny asked.


“It is everything I own.  Lulu told me to move here so I did. I guess I should have called but I wanted to surprise you.” Zach kissed Brinn.


“Danny, I don’t think you have to stay.  Zach looks so much better and I will make sure he sleeps and he’s eaten.  Go surprise Britt.”


Zach continued, “Yes, I am fine.  I won’t miss any doses of medication and I will connect with a doctor next week.” He extended his hand once more to Danny. “Thank you, again. I appreciate all you did for me today.”


Danny wrapped his arms around Zach, “Thanks for not dying.  I might have had to rethink my career. Seriously, glad you are alright.  Brinn,” he let Zach lose and turned, “if you have any minor questions give me a call.  I’ll be with Britt. He can answer it for you if I can’t but if he has an episode like earlier, don’t hesitate to call the ambulance.”


“Love you, Danny.”


“I love you, too, Tia Brinn.”  Danny slipped out. He walked past Brian and Justin in full makeout mode.  He almost stopped and watched for some tips but he was too anxious to get home to Britt.  He should beat him to his apartment if he leaves now.”


“Hey, Chase, why don’t you take a shower and get in bed, while I go say goodnight to my dads.  Of course if you would like help with that shower…” Brinn’s hand rested on Zach’s chest and started drifting downward.


“Um, Brinn, I really need a shower and rest,” he took her hand and laced his fingers with hers.”


“I’ll be back in about twenty minutes,” she kissed him gently.  “I need to say goodnight to my dads.”


Brinn left the room and walked to where she had left her fathers.  When she turned the corner she found both of them with their hands down the back of the other’s pants.  “Oh, come on, guys,” she laughed. “You have a young, impressionable woman in the house, although I don’t mind getting pointers.”


That got their attention and they quickly separated.  “Brinn, he seems like a nice guy.” Justin said as he sat up, separating from Brian a bit.


“Oh, Daddy,” Brinn squeezed between them and put her arms around Justin, “he is. Daddy, are you home to stay?”


Brian reached around Brinn and rested his hand on Justin’s shoulder, “We hope so.  Now if you don’t mind, we would like to head to bed. Are you going to your room now?  Is Zach down for the night?”


“I’m not sleeping in my room, Dad.  I’m sleeping in Zach’s.”


“Oh, I don’t think so, young lady,” Brian was in full father mode.  You are not old enough….”


“Dad, age is just a number.  When we make love the first time I will make sure I use protection but I will need to get an appointment to get birth control and one of you will need to sign the permission slip for it. I know the doctors in town won’t give me it without one of you.  You give them too much money.”


“But, Brinn, you are so young and he is so much older.”


Brinn took Justin’s hand in one of her and Brian’s in the other, “I am not rushing, Daddies, but I do love him and yes, I know I am young for this but you have to admit, you have shown me how amazing love can be.  So have all the people around me.”


“But honey….”


“How old were you the first time, Dad?”


“That’s different.  There is a lot more at risk for a woman.”


“Dad, do I really have to explain to you exactly how a woman gets pregnant and the options for birth control, and for that matter, the morning after pill.  But Dad,” she turned to Brian and then to Justin, “Daddy, I know the rules of life. I just am starting to feel like I fit in somewhere. I’m old enough for adults to accept me and my mind and body are starting to fit together.  Please, trust me, Dads. I promise to be careful when the time comes.”


Brinn stood up and Brian and Justin did the same.  Justin pulled his daughter into his arms, “Brinn, I know you will do what is right but you will always be our baby and we will always be protective of you.  When you were born. I wasn’t sure how I would make it with your Dad getting sick but he pulled through because he needed to live for his beautiful little girl.  And now you are our beautiful grown daughter. It is just hard to let you go.”


“Oh, Daddy, I hope you never let me go!”


“We won’t, Brinny.  And we will try to give you a little space.  Right now I am going to take your amazing Daddy to bed and you go tuck your man into bed. Oh, and don’t have sex.”  Brian winked at her and kissed her. The three of them walked together toward the bedrooms. 


Brinn smiled as she watched her dads fall into each others’ arms before the door was closed. She stopped by her room and realized she didn’t have any sexy pajamas to put on so she pulled on a short babydoll style short dress with matching bottom in baby blue.  After brushing her teeth she continued on to the room at the end of the hall. She was so nervous. She had no idea what was going to happen when she walked in that door but the important thing was Zach was on the other side. She opened the door to find the main light off and a bedside lamp on.  Zach had the nebulizer running as he laid there with his eyes shut. She shut the door and walked over, pulling the blankets back and sliding in between the fresh scented sheets. Zach’s eyes fluttered open and he flipped off the nebulizer, setting the mask to the side.  


“Brinn, you are stunning.” One hand trailed down from her shoulder and then down to her wrist and then he took her hand. He brought it up to his lips.  The current that ran through them was electrifying. Brinn slowly moved toward Zach and their lips first brushed and then were sealed together. Zach’s hand started on her chin and then brushed her breast as it traveled to her hip.  He pulled her closer and she could feel the effect she was having on him just before he pulled away. “I’m sorry. I just can’t….” His hand returned to her breast where his thumb stroked her nipple.  


Brinn felt like there was a fire in the pit of her stomach.  No, it was lower than that. It was in her very core. Her hand moved down his body and she tentatively reached over and touched the front of his shorts.  She felt his whole body shiver at her touch. As her hand slid under the material, he nearly jumped out of bed.


“Brinn, I’m sorry. I just can’t, not tonight.  I am exhausted and my breathing is fine but it is still not 100%.  Our first time, I want it to be perfect and you are so young and I’m not and I need to talk to your dads before…. You are under age and I definitely am not so please, Brinn, as much as I want to … I hope we can …”


Brinn kissed him once more and then pulled him close.  She rested her head on his shoulder and put her hand on his chest and felt it rising and falling.  She may be young but she knew love when she found it.



Zach woke up before Brinn and carefully got out of bed.  He hoped he could find some coffee in the kitchen. As he walked into the kitchen he found Brian pulling a cup out from under the coffee maker.  He held it out to Zach and put another cup under the machine and began brewing a second cup.  


“There is creamer in the door if you need anything,” he said in a gruff morning voice. “Then have a seat.  You and I need to talk.”


Zach poured a little creamer in his cup and responded “Yes sir, we do.”


Brian sat down next to him with his cup of coffee.  “So did you deflower my daughter last night?”


“No, sir, I didn’t.”  He sipped the hot coffee.


“And how do I know you are telling me the truth.”


“Because your daughter’s heart and body are much too precious to lie about.”


“Now that is a great answer, if you really mean it.”


“Sir,  I…”


“Brian, please.  If you are sleeping under my roof, you might as well call me by my name.”


“Ss..Brian, last night I will admit, when your daughter got in my bed my heart started to raise, but I was so worn out I knew I couldn’t do her justice plus, I told her I needed to talk to you and Justin before we did anything.”


Brian looked at the young man next to him.  “Are you for real?”


“Yes, sir, I mean Brian.  I was raised to respect women and that when I found the right one, I was to treat her like gold because she is worth more than that.”


“In Brinn’s case she is worth much more.”


“I didn’t know who she was when I asked her out the first time.  I am not looking for an easy out. I was raised in an upper middle class family and I was taught to work hard. I would like to talk to you and your husband about my intentions.”


“Your intentions?” Brian looked at him like he was from another planet. “Do you always talk like this?”


“Well, in the south we are taught to use manners especially when it comes to something important and I can’t think of anything more important.”


“After lunch.  We’ll talk after lunch.  I’ll send Brinn out with some of the family and we can talk before Justin and I have to go to an appointment in town.”


“Thank you.”


“Now if you want to make my daughter very happy, make a cup of coffee for her and put about one third cream to two thirds coffee.  I have a husband waiting for me. I just needed a little extra energy.”


Brian walked out of the room while Zach made coffee for Brinn.  He wasn’t sure why but that man scared him. Brian probably had never been scared of anything in his life and he worried whether or not he would be able to take his next breath without a struggle.



Brian walked into the master bedroom and locked the door.  He looked over and saw Justin stretched out on his back. He smiled at Brian.  “I was hoping you would come back. I wasn’t done with you or I didn’t want you to be done with me.”  Justin re positioned himself so his legs were spread as far apart as he could comfortably lay with his heels up close to his hips.  Brian could see that Justin had inserted a vibrator while he was gone.


Brian couldn’t get his clothes off quickly enough.   He could see the strain on Justin’s face, fighting not to cum.  Brian moved between his legs and began to move the vibrator in and out of Justin.  He could see it was one of Justin’s favorites. He liked it because of how far it went inside of him.  He pressed gently on Justin’s abdomen and could feel the vibration through his skin. Brian moved so he could take Justin in his mouth while he managed to get a finger inside him below the vibrator so he could stroke and stretch as he wanted. He heard Justin take in a sharp breath as Brian stroked his prostate.  Between the vibration, the stroking, and Brian’s mouth he didn’t know what to do. Brian removed his hand and began to slowly remove the vibrator. He forgot how long it really was but by the time it was finally all out he was tasting the saltiness of Justin’s precum. He removed his mouth and began to move into him. Brian moved in and out kissing Justin when he was close enough to reach those warm lips. 


When Brian couldn’t wait any longer he thrust in so hard  Justin moved upward and groaned as he lost control of his body. He wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck as he shot cum all over Brian’s chest. Brian collapsed on top of him and then rolled off of him.  


After a few minutes, Brian said, “Do you have any worries about being home?”


“No, none. I will continue seeing the doctor and I will take whatever meds I need.  I just don’t want to leave you again.” He curled against Brian who held him close. “Did you talk to Zach this morning?”


“I did. I like that young man but don’t tell him that. Unless he is the best liar in the world, he is a man who will treat our daughter the way she deserves. We are going to have a talk with him after lunch.”


“Your instincts are usually good.  She’s so young but she is so much older than her years. 


“A lot like her daddy,” Brian kissed him.  “You were so mature for your age and so bright, inside and out.  God, I think I loved you that first night and just didn’t know what to do about it.  I did have two babies and I couldn’t give either of them up.”



Zach opened the door and found his beautiful Lulu sound asleep, gold locks spread across the pillowcase.  Zach set the cup down and bent to kiss her sleeping form but as his mouth neared her arms moved around his neck. After the kiss ended, she took in a deep breath.  “Do I smell coffee?” As she sat up, Zach handed the cup to her and she took a sip. “How did you know how I liked it?”


“Your dad told me.”

“You talked to my dad already this morning?”  She pulled the blankets back telling him to get in bed with her.


“Yes, Brinn, I….


“Get back in here, Chase,” she took one more swallow and set the cup down and then she moved toward him.  “Touch me, Zach. Please.” She took his hand and pressed it over her breast. He moved his thumb over her hardening nipple.  When she moved his hand lower, her whole body trembled as he then moved it up under the material of the babydoll. As his fingers began to taunt one of her nipples his  mouth slid down the top of her other breast as he then moved the top down with his chin and then his mouth latched onto the other nipple. Brinn started to scream but then swallowed the noise not wanting her dads to hear them. She sat up and tugged off her pajama top, leaving only a little panty covering her body.  When she started to shimmy out of them, Zach stopped her.


“No, Lulu, I can’t until I have talked with your dads.” His eyes stayed on her body and his hand continued to slide over her breasts.


“I talked to them.” her voice was strained and her hand moved into his shorts.  Her first thought was he felt like Danny but then she started feeling difference.  There was more skin on his and as she began to slide her hand over it, she felt it grow in her hand.


“Oh, Lulu, I can’t. I’m just not…” It was getting harder for him to focus and when her mouth came down on his nipple through his T shirt, she felt the reaction in her hand.  He flipped her so she was under him and she spread her legs hoping he would come to her now. He straddled him and as soon as she managed it she was reaching under his short so he pinned both her hands under his knees.  “I need you to listen to me, Brinn. Please lay still and listen.to me.”


She kept struggling until he just moved his hands to her breasts and stoked the nipples to get her attention. He began squeezing them a bit, causing her enough discomfort for her to listen to him.  “Ok, ok, I’m listening.”


Zach began rocking his pelvis against hers, causing both of them new feelings.  “Lulu, I have never had sex.”


Brinn’s eyes locked with his. “Why are you saying that, Zach?  Are you making fun of me because you know I haven’t? I almost did, once, with Danny. At least I almost had an orgasm but then we had to go.”


“I’m glad you didn’t.  I want to be your first.  I want to be your last.”


Brinn could now see the honesty in his eyes and he moved off of her because his discomfort and need was too great. “But Zach, why?  You’re 24. You are gorgeous. You have to have had plenty of offers.”


“Brinn, I wasn’t sure how long… you have to realize…”


“Is it because of your condition?”


“Brinn, you have to know when I was in college I wasn’t very healthy.  I am doing better most of the time now. Yesterday doesn’t count but , Brinn, I will never be able to be a father.  My life expectancy is only another 15 years. You will still be young then. If you can love me now, you will still be young enough to find a life partner.”


“Don’t say that.  Just STOP!”


Within seconds there was pounding on the door.  Brian shouted, “I’m coming in!” He rushed in with his robe held over his privates. 


“Get out, Dad.  GET OUT!”


“Brinn you don’t get to shout stop and then expect me to leave.” Brian took in the scene. They were in bed but they were both dressed.


“Dad, please, I’ll explain later.  I am not, I will never be in danger with Zach.” Justin was now standing next to Brian with his robe on.  “Daddy, I am fine. I’m sorry I scared both of you.” She got out of bed and kissed both of them and then pushed them out of the room.  We will explain later.” After she shut the door she looked at Zach. “I am not going to accept that. You will not die before you are 40.  You won’t die before you are 50. When you’re 80 I will start accepting I might live longer than you.”


“Oh, Brinn.” Zach took her in his arms and held onto her tight.  “From your mouth to God’s ears.”


“You and I will find a cure or at least a medication that will feel like a cure.  You can’t get rid of a Taylor-Kinney that easy! Now I am going to go get ready for the day.  You do everything you need to do to stay as healthy as you can. I’ll meet you in the kitchen  with breakfast.” Brinn left the room. On her way to hers she stopped by the master bedroom. She knocked and said, “Daddies, I am going to find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis.  Start warning Uncle Ted you are going to need a LOT of money.” Brinn continued on to her room.  


Brian and Justin looked at each other.  “How much do you know about Cystic Fibrosis?” Brian asked.


Justin looked at him, “I know we are going to have a heart broken daughter long before her time if this relationship is meant to be.



Brinn took Zach for a tour of the grounds.  Since Zach’s car was still full of his belongings, they took one of the SUVs.  Peter and Becca and John and Tony took the kids to a nearby museum. Matty wasn’t happy about it but the museum did have a traveling exhibit with race cars so he decided he would go along.  


Brinn had Zach stop by the cottages.  “This is where you’ll stay once all the visitors leave after this weekend.  Hopefully this is where we’ll stay.” 


“Brinn, I don’t blame your dads if they say no to that.  I mean, my parents would kill a guy my age if they touched my sister.”


“My parents are not average obviously, and I am not the average 15 year old.  Please, I don’t mean anything against your sister. I know I have been very affected by the way I was raised.”


“My sister isn’t half as mature as you are.”  


Brinn directed him to Stone House.  Gus’ pickup was parked there so Brinn and Zach stopped.   They got out and Brinn knocked and then opened the door. “Gus, are you alone?”


“Ya come on in, Brinn,” Gus’ voice came from upstairs.


“Wow,” Brinn looked around and spoke loudly so Gus could hear her, “You really fixed this place up.  It’s great! It’s a perfect place for you and Seth.” Zach gave her a funny look. Softly she said, “I’ll explain after we leave.”   


Zach looked at the top of the line appliances and the overstuffed furniture.  “What a great fireplace!” 


“Come on up.  I could use an extra set of hands.” They moved upstairs and found Gus making the bed.  “Since Seth stayed here a few days the sheets needed to be changed.” Brinn helped him finish with the bed.  As Gus picked up the used sheets she noticed him breathe in the scent from them.  


“I see you redid the bathroom.  We may have to come use this tub sometime.”


“It’s free except for Mondays, but wait!” Gus caught himself.  “I am not telling you can do anything that our dads disagree with.”


“Gussy, you don’t have to worry about your little sister.”


“Gus, I plan to have a conversation with your dads in a couple hours.  I will not do anything with your sister without their approval.”


“Good man,” Gus slapped him on the back as the moved downstairs.  Gus opened a closet where there was a stack washer and dryer. He threw the sheets in the washer after bringing them up to his nose once more.  “This should be done in about 30 minutes. Could you hang out here until they are ready for the dryer?”


“Sure, lunch won’t be for about an hour yet.  What are you up to today?”


“Shelly and I and the kids are going to meet everyone that went into town earlier and have lunch with them.”


“You go have fun and from the look of this sofa we will, too,.”  Brinn kissed Gus. Softly she said, “You really love him, don’t you?”


“I do, but that doesn’t mean I love Shel any less.”


“I know that.  Go, have fun with your family and we will take care of laundry.  Do you want me to lock the place up?”


“Please.  Leave the key  in the lock box.  The number to get into it is 0908.”


“Get out of here so we have time to mess around before going to lunch.” Gus scowled at her but she heard him laugh as he walked to his truck.


“So what does Gus use this place for?”


“He has a lover.  His wife knows. Gus is bisexual and he is in love with Shelby and their family with his whole heart but he needs a man and he and Seth fell in love.  He’s married two and both of their wives accept it. Gus is much happier. I can tell. He was happy but something was missing, especially since Gabriel  passed away.”  


“Whose Gabriel?”


Brinn pulled Zach onto the couch with her, “Shelby had a miscarriage this summer.  Gabriel was supposed to arrive in a couple weeks but Shelby had been sick a lot and things just weren’t right.” Brinn sat across Zach’s lap facing him and she began to kiss him while she rubbed against his lap.


“Brinn, you’re going to kill me.  I want you. I do and if your dads say it is alright maybe we can come back here tonight.  I think this would be a great place for our first time.”


“I want to see you.” Brinn dropped onto the floor she tried to unzip his fly but he stopped her. “Brinn, patience isn’t something you are known for, is it?  Once I get permission, you will soon get tired of me wanting to make love to you.”


“I doubt that.”


Zach put a hand on either side of her face and their lips met and soon they were both desperate for more.  Just as Zach started pulling off her top the buzzer on the dryer went off. They separated slowly. “I’ll go switch the wash.”  She walked over and transferred the sheets. She then looked in the refrigerator. “Looks like they have plenty of beer and wine here and waters.” Next she looked in the cupboards.  “And there are some snacks here. I’ll bet there are plenty of condoms upstairs, too.”


“We really don’t have to worry about them.  I know I can’t father children and I have not had sex so I am not carrying any funky diseases.”


“I am sure my dads will not be thrilled with that.  They will want me to be on the pill no matter what.”


“Do you plan to cheat on me?”  He walked up to her in the kitchen and kissed her neck.


“No, Zach.  You are all I need.  God, I need to know what it’s like to feel you.”


“You probably noticed this morning that I’m uncut.”


“Ya, so?  Gus is uncut, too, or so I’m told and obviously both Shelby and Seth enjoy sex with him. So are you adventurous when it comes to sex?”


“How do I know? I’ve never had it.”


“Well, just realize what my family is like.  If you ever want to try stuff, just ask. I think I will try anything once.”


Zach led Brinn to the door and laughed.  “How did I ever live without you, Lulu Star?”


“The same way I lived without you, knowing deep down there was a man for me somewhere. My family loves for life.”  After Brinn said that she hesitated. “Zach, it will be a long life and we are going to live every day.”


Zach drove them back to the house just in time for lunch.  Brian and Justin asked questions about Zach’s family and where he was raised.  They weren’t being nosey. They just wanted to get to know him and when lunch was done Brian looked at Brinn, “Why don’t you go out to your studio for a while?”


“Dad, I want to stay.  This conversation is about me.”


“This time you are not invited.  Go!”


Brinn had only heard that tone in Brian’s voice a few times in her life and those were the times she knew she didn’t push him.  “Let me know when you’ve decided my life for me,” Brinn kissed Zach and stormed out the door.


“Are you sure you’re ready for her?” Brian laughed.  “Let’s go sit in the family room.” Brian pulled Justin’s chair out and Zach noticed Brian’s hand skimmed across Justin’s ass.   They got comfortable on the sofa and Zach sat across from them.


“I guess I’ll start,” Justin said.  “Zach, I have to ask. What did Brinn tell you to stop this morning?”


“It’s not what you were thinking but I can understand why you thought that.  Brinn and I were talking about my condition. I told her that my life expectancy is about 38.  I told her if she really wanted to be with me, she would probably be free around the time she was 30 which means she would be young enough to find love again.”


“Oh, Zach, I’m sorry to hear that.”  Justin stood and hugged him. “I can tell my, our daughter is in love with you but she is only 15.”


“I know that and if I were her father, I would not be excited either.”


Brian continued, “But we all know Brinn isn’t average and from what I can tell, you aren’t either.”


“I want to make love to your daughter but I know how young she is and I don’t want something to come back later saying because she was under age, I can get into legal trouble.  I know she wants to but I need your permission.”


Justin looked at Brian who looked at Zach.  “I wish it was in a year or two but Brinn knows what she wants.  I do have one more question.” Brian looked at Zach.


“I don’t need an exact number but have you had a lot of previous lovers?  If you need to be tested we will gladly help with that.”


“Sir, I haven’t been with anyone.  I always felt it wasn’t fair to bring someone else into my medical issues.  I tried to ignore my attraction to Brinn but I couldn’t. I fell in love with her when I thought she was 19.  I will always be in love with her.” Zach smiled over at these men who were quickly becoming part of his life. “Oh, I want to be completely transparent.  I cannot father children. Well, that isn’t 100% true but I will never be able to get her pregnant without medical assistance.”


“I will not let you play with her in that way.  You will wear a condom at least until we know she is on birth control for long enough for it to be effective.”


“Yes, sir, I understand that.”


Brian laughed a little, “Sir? Zach, you have our blessing.  Do you need it in writing, that we would never try to get you arrested.  Just know if you hurt her, I’ll kill you myself.”


“I will never hurt her on purpose.  I would die before letting that happen.”


“I believe you,” Justin looked at him, “Welcome to the family.”


“I am guessing you are interested in a job. There is a small research department at the local hospital that I am sure we can get you a job in while Brinn finishes her doctorate.  I will help the two of you set up a research lab. We can hire an experienced manager and we will see where it goes. You know she won’t give up on this. She won’t give up on you or anyone else, now.”


“Well, we will let you go now.” Justin said.  “I need to go convince the doctor that I have my shit together now.”


“Good Luck.  Where is Lulu?”


They gave him directions around the back of the building to her studio.  He was surprised to hear her talking to someone. When he walked in he heard Danny’s voice on her phone.  He was in the middle of telling her about his evening with Britt and how he wasn’t going to be able to sit down comfortably for a couple days but it was so worth it.  Did someone walk in?”


“Hey, Danny.” Zach responded.


“How are you doing today?”


Zach walked over and put his arms around Brinn’s waist from behind.  “I am great and right now I hope I can take your friend on a very special date.”


“Date,” Brinn started shaking, “My dads said yes? They did didn’t they?”


“Goodbye, Danny.” Zach said as he ended the call and kissed Brinn.  “Yes, they gave me permission to make you a woman.” He winked at her, knowing she wouldn’t appreciate that.  “I know, I have nothing to do with you being a woman but I hope to investigate every inch of that magical body.”  His mouth moved over to the tender skin beneath her ear. His hands slid down to her shapely ass and pulled it against him.


“Zach, I want tonight to be special.  I want to get ready. It is about three now.  How about if we drive over there about 5:00. If you’d like to empty your car you could put your stuff in here.  There is room in the back for all of it.”


“Brinn, thank you for everything.  Your dad already told me he can get me a job.  Your family is really special.”

 

Brinn kissed him, “I know they are. See you in two hours.”