- Text Size +

Chapter 16


Brinn worked fast.   She was glad she had distracted Zach with emptying his car the first hour or so. She had already planned what they were going for dinner and she quickly assembled a picnic basket together.  She took out one of her favorite meals Brenda always kept in the freezer for them. She had Chicken Kiev along with extra asparagus, some rolls that just needed to be baked, and some baby potatoes she knew she could bake along with the chicken.  She was glad she had looked through the cabinets so she knew what he had there. By 4:45 both Zach and Brinn had showered and both had dressed up a bit. Zach had put on a nice button down and a pair of khakis while Brinn had on a very simple dress on that skimmed all her curves perfectly but was not so tight she couldn’t relax.  She had a bag with what she would need in the morning.  


Brian and Justin had arrived home just as Zach walked out.  Brian put an arm around his shoulder and said, “Come with me, son.” Zach liked Brian but he scared him at some level.  While Brian led him to the family room, Justin went down the hall toward the bedroom.   


“Brian, may I ask how things went with Justin’s appointment?”


Brian’s face softened and the corners of his mouth went up, “He’s home to stay.  Well, we hope he’s home to stay. He will have daily therapy for a time but everything is looking very good.  Now, Zach, I don’t know how to deal with this conversation. The main thing I want is for this to be the best experience it can be.  I want you to know I trust you. You have been nothing but upfront with us.”

“I love her.  I want this to be the best it can be, too, for her. I mean I know it is different for women.”


“Zach, I don’t know much about women but I have been with a few.”


“I bet you could have been with a lot of them if you wanted to.”


Brian smiled, “Well, I didn’t want to and I have been with far more men than I should have but tonight we are talking about my daughter.” Brian’s face got serious and looked at him.  “Just take it slow. I know Brinn knows what to expect but if she changes her mind….”


“If she changes her mind, I will hold her close and be so thankful that I found her.”


“Damn, but you have all the right answers.”



Justin knocked on Brinn’s door, “Sweetheart, may I come in?”


“Sure, Daddy.  Did you get a good report?”


Justin stood there, speechless, as his daughter walked over to him.  When had she grown up in to this beautiful woman.


“Daddy?”


“Oh, I’m sorry.  You just took my breath away.” He wrapped his arms around her.  “I’m home to stay. I will continue therapy until my brain gets completely back in sync.”


“I’m so happy, Daddy.  I know it wasn’t all my fault but I know I am to blame for part of it.”


“No, Brinny.  I knew I had a problem long before you left and I wouldn’t face it.” He took a step back and looked at her from head to toe. “You look perfect.  So beautiful. I have a little something for you.” This was the first time Brinn noticed he had a gift bag on his arm. He handed it to her.


“Daddy, what’s this?”


“I have to admit it was a little uncomfortable for me to buy and maybe you have something already but I wanted tonight to be perfect for you.”


Brinn took the bag and sat on the edge of the bed. She patted the spot next to her and Justin sat by her.  She recognized the bag from the shop Molly had worked in when she was young. She pulled out some tissue paper and then reached in and found something silky.  She slowly withdrew it. There was a long negligee in pale pink. It had the slightest amount of lace at the top that would allow her creamy skin to peak through but no other adornments.  It should fall just above the knee. There was also a matching robe in the bottom of the bag. Brinn looked up and with tears in her eyes she put her arms around him.  


“Oh, Daddy, it is perfect.  Thank you. “ She looked in his eyes, “This wasn’t easy for you to buy.”


“No, it wasn’t but I want this to be very special for you.  I don’t want to imagine you in the arms of any man but we like Zach.  He is a good man.”


“Yes, he is, Daddy.”  She kissed him on both cheeks and started to stand up.


Justin held onto her for just another second,  “Brinny, don’t forget these arms will always be waiting for you.”


“Oh, Daddy, I will always need you! You have always understood me better than anyone else in the world but now, I have a wonderful man waiting for me.  I am so glad you are here to stay.”


“I will go prepare Zach for….for all this,” he looked at her from head to toe.  “Give me three minutes to scare the hell out of him.” He winked at her and left the room.


Justin strode into the family room where Brian and Zach were talking.  Justin could see a nervousness to Zach’s demeanor. “Did you threaten his life already?”  Justin dropped next to Brian and his hand naturally sat on his thigh with his fingers moving between his legs.


“Yep, and I think he can be trusted.  Did you deliver the gun we bought for Brinn in case it is needed?”


“Yes, delivered and loaded.”


“Dads, stop it!”


Brian stood and got to Brinn before Zach could say a word, “Brinn, I love you.” He couldn’t say anything else and then he stepped aside and let Zach move toward her.  


Zach tried to form words but nothing came.  He took her hand and kissed her cheek. Finally he managed to say, “Are you ready?”

“I’m a Taylor-Kinney.  I was born ready!” She touched his cheek and then took his hand.  “Oh, wait,” turning she kissed first Brian and then Justin. “Thank you, both.  I love you.”


Zach picked up the basket of food and as the reached the door, Brian said, “I left the Stingray out.  You should go in style tonight.”


Zach’s mouth fell open at the sight of a vintage Corvette in front of the house, “Seriously? He’s letting me drive that? He doesn’t even know if I can drive a stick?”


“Well, if you can’t I can!” she kissed his cheek.  


“You can drive?”


“I have lived here since I was about 10.  I drove the four wheelers most of the time but a couple years ago Jim taught me how to drive.”


“Who’s Jim? Oh, wait, he’s the vineyard manager, isn’t he?”


“He is.  His daughter and I were best friends for a long time but when I...well, I’m just not normal, we kind of grew apart.  We are still friends but the dynamics have changed.”  


Zach tucked the food plus the bags in the small trunk and then opened the door for Brinn. He put an arm around her waist and kissed her so gently she wondered if he really was touching her lips but by the time she sat down, her insides were like jelly.


As they drove away, Brian and Justin stood in the window, watching them leave.  “You know I am going to need to have something to take my mind off of what they will be doing tonight.” Justin put his hand on Brian’s chest and looked up into his eyes.


“I am fairly sure we can find something to do.” Brian’s lips brushed over his lips.  “How about we start with some dinner so we have plenty of strength?” Just before his lips crushed Justin’s he said, “We are going to need all the strength we can get.”


As Brinn and Zach stopped at the end of the drive, Gus was turning in and stopped, rolling down his window, “Am I right is guessing you are going to Stone House?”


Brinn leaned over the car so she could see her brother, “We are.  Thanks, Gussy. We will put the clean sheets on the bed when we leave and replace any food we eat.”


“Zach, did my dads make the threats I expect they did?”


“Ya, they did,” he took in a breath when he realized Brinn’s hand was deliberately putting pressure on his cock.  


“That’s good because it goes for me, too,” Gus said.


“Gussy, shut up,” Brinn smiled at him, “I will talk to you tomorrow.”


“Love you, Brinn.  I am going home to my sexy wife who texted and said our kids are with Jenn at a sleepover at Molly’s so we have the night to ourselves and the things I plan to do…..”  he rolled up his window and sped away.  


Brinn turned her face upward and kissed Zach. As she rebuckled her seatbelt she said,  “Let’s go. I can’t wait to…” she stopped there as Zach put the car in gear and drove on.  


Zach pulled up to Stone House and walked around the car to open the door for Brinn.  His lips brushed her hand as he helped her out. She went to open the door as Zach got the bags and food from the trunk.  Brinn walked in with Zach right behind her and they both stopped dead in their tracks. There was a fire roaring in the fireplace with candles lit throughout the house.  


Brinn looked around and said, “I have the best brother in the world.”


Zach brought the bags upstairs and when he came downstairs he found Brinn smelling a bouquet of roses and she held a card in her hand.    She looked up at Zach as he walked toward her and read the card out loud, “Brinny, I hope tonight is as special as you are, Love, Gussy”. She choked up a little as she read it. Zach brought his arms around her waist and kissed her neck from behind. His palms were flat on her stomach but then moved up her torso and were soon cupping her breasts as she leaned against him. She pressed her backside against him and felt his hard cock pressing against her. She managed to turn in his arms and they kissed.  


Zach finally took a step back, “We don’t want to rush this. Can I help you with dinner?”


“I just have to put it in the oven and then in half an hour I have to put the rest of it in the oven.  Why don’t you see if you can find something to watch or listen to on TV.” Ten minutes later she came back with a glass of wine for each of them.


Brinn curled up on the sofa after kicking off her shoes and leaned against Zach.  His arm went around her and pulled her close. “Lulu, I promise you, I will do my best to make this experience the best I can for you.”


“Chase, I know that.”


“And we will not rush anything tonight.  We are going to stay fully dressed until after dinner, no matter how much I want to travel under that hemline right now,”  his hand was at the hem of her dress on her mid thigh. As his fingers slipped under the material and he brushed her inner thigh.  He continued to stroke and soon Brinn was moving so his hand would go up higher. “No Lulu, we are going to wait.” He moved his hand now and the two tried to focus on the movie he had put on.


Brinn got up and put the rolls in the oven and refilled the wine glasses. When she sat down again Zach said, “Are you at all nervous?  You don’t seem to be.”


Brinn couldn’t look at him, “I’m scared to death.  I really am. I want this more than anything but sex in my family just seems natural for everyone but me.  But I’m not backing out. I want this and you make me feel so…. I know I am ready to be with you. I love you. Are you scared?”


“I am petrified.  I don’t want to hurt you or have to stop because of my breathing but mostly I don’t want to disappoint you.”


“Oh Zach, you will not disappoint me. Hell, I don’t know what to expect! How can I be disappointed.”  The timer went off and Brinn slowly stood offering a hand to Zach. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him.  “We’ll go slow and we will both be happy in the morning.” She walked to the kitchen and pointed to the seating area at the counter.  She pulled out the food and set it on the counter. She placed the food on the plate and handed it to Zach and then sat down across from him at the other bar stool. Zach had brought the wine for them and they ate mostly in silence.  

“This is really good.  I can see why it is one of your favorites.”


“Brenda is a great cook.”  Brinn said it but hadn’t eaten half of her meal.


Zach took her fork from her and fed her a bite of the chicken after dragging it through the butter sauce.  He walked around to her side and as she looked up at him he brought his mouth down and drug his tongue from her lips to her chin.  “You had a bit of sauce there.” He drug his finger across her plate and then traced her collarbone leaving a buttery trail which he proceeded to lick off.  The feel of the texture of his tongue on her smooth skin sent a shiver through her body.  


Brinn picked up a small piece of asparagus and slipped it between her breasts, leaving the end of it sticking out.  “Oops, I think I dropped something. Do you think you could help me retrieve it?”


Zach’s tongue and lips managed to retrieve the vegetable.  He began to wheeze a little bit. “I am going upstairs and do a breathing treatment.  Then I should be good for the night.” He looked away, “Damn, I’m sorry. I know this isn’t romantic.  Now you can understand why I have never ….I barely dated.” His head sagged.


“Chase, get that beautiful ass upstairs and take care of yourself and I will meet you in the bedroom in a few minutes.” He started to say something but she pointed toward the steps and he slumped away.  As she watched him, she hoped he realized she loved him, all of him, no matter what.  


After cleaning up the kitchen she began walking up the stairs.  As she got to the top of the steps she saw him sitting up in the bed propped against the headboard with the nebulizer mask covering his mouth and nose. He had opened his shirt and it lay open to either side.  Without hesitation, she moved on the bed and laid next to him, letting her hand play with a small amount of chest hair and then she had her finger travel down the thin trail of hair until she reached the waistband. When she brought her mouth to his nipple Zach breathed in deeply and then, setting  the mask aside, he pulled Brinn close as his mouth came down on hers.



Gus arrived home and Shelby met him at the door.  She kissed him but when she started moving away, Gus stopped her. He pressed his lips to hers once more and this time by the time they separated, Shelby was light headed.  


“I was hoping it would be that kind of a night,” Shelby held on to him, taking a deep calming breath. “I have dinner almost ready.  I thought we could eat first and then we can spend the night…” her hand slid across Gus’ fly.


Gus growled deep in his throat but then all the sudden he stepped away from her. 


“Gus, what is it?”


“I just realized Brinn might be doing the same thing right now. I can’t help being the big brother.  She’s young. She’s never… “


“I was her age my first time and I was not with anyone special.  She will be fine but I love you for worrying. She and I talked one afternoon before she left.  She knows what to expect and I am sure they are much more aware than I ever was.” She kissed him.  “Go get cleaned up. I am planning on a long soak later so you don’t need to go crazy. We can find all the nooks and crannies then.”  She could hear him growl all the way up the stairs. She loved her husband and life was going to always be adventurous. She would never let life get boring.



Brian and Justin ate dinner with plenty of wine and some soft jazz in the background.  Brian watched Justin and knew this wasn’t the same problem. His mind was on their daughter. Brian reached over and took his hand.  “You’re not eating much.”


“I’ve seen you eat more, yourself.” Justin smiled over at him.  “I’m fine, Bri. I…”


“I know you’re thinking about our daughter.  So am I.” Brian walked around to Justin’s seat.  “May I have this dance, sir.” Justin stood and slipped his hand in Brian’s while he moved the other around his waist.  Brian moved their hands to his lips and kissed Justin’s fingers and then placed their hands on his chest. Justin dropped his head down.  He was in his favorite place, Brian’s arms. Brian held him close and when Justin tilted his head up to look at Brian, their lips came together.  When the song stopped Justin moved a step away and lead Brian to the bedroom.



Zach was done playing around.  He had the girl that he loved in his arms, in his bed, and he was going to make love to her.  His hand moved under her hemline but this time it moved upward. He rolled them so Brinn was laying flat on the bed and he was looking down at her.  His hand worked its way up until he felt lace under his fingers. As they worked their way under it he moved them toward the center of her body and as he felt the heat emanating off of her core he stopped for a second.  He looked into her face as his finger began to slide across her, feeling the entrance to her hot wet core.

Brinn sucked in air when he found her clit.  She remembered the day Danny had touched her there but it was nothing like this.


“May I take your dress off?”  he asked softly.  


Brinn nodded and moved to make it easy for him to remove it. She kept thinking about the beautiful nightgown her dads had given her and wondered if she should put it on but she wasn’t going to break this magical moment.  


Zach carefully undid her front clasp bra leaving her breasts bear.  She was stunning. He may be a virgin but he had been with women like this before and none of them made him need them like she did.  He lowered his mouth onto one breast and teased the nipple until it was taught and then she gave the other one as much attention. His hand was still stroking her and he could tell the tension was building in her.  He moved between her legs and carefully removed her thong. Now totally naked he slid between her legs spreading them a bit and then he lowered his mouth down to her. The first touch of his tongue took her so by surprise she cried out but pulled herself back together. 


“It’s time to…..” she couldn’t form a full sentence but reached for his shirt.  He tossed his shirt to the side as her hand ran down his torso and then with one hand she began to undo his fly while his hand went back to her wet center.  As soon as she had his zipper down he slid out of his pants, leaving on a pair of briefs that were having a hard time containing him. When he had her on the edge again he stopped and moved a couple of inches away from her and looked into her very frustrated eyes.


“Before we go any further, we need to talk about a couple things.”


.

Gus lifted his head from between Shelby’s thighs.  “God, woman, you taste amazing!” his tongue went back down and as he sucked on her clit he pressed his thumb into her core as he began to move his middle finger into her bud. Shelby grabbed Gus’ head, feeling the soft endrals in her fingers and she cried out from all the sensations.  Her husband never failed her. As he continued to drive her further over the edge with his mouth lapping at her very core, all thoughts left her brain.



Justin and Brian entered their room.  The music continued in there and Brian kept them swaying to the music as they began to undress each other. Soon the clothes had been tossed in a chair and they swayed to the music, skin on skin. Their hands and mouths continued to explore each other.  


“God, Sunshine, I am so glad you are back in my arms.”


“I hope I never have to leave them.”  Justin’s hands were on Brian’s cheeks as their mouths met.  There was no desperation, no rush. They had all the time in the world. Justin shivered both from need and the chill in the air.


“It is getting cold in here.  Actually, it must be getting really cold outside. What about a bath?  I bet we could get warm in there.” Brian slid his hand down to Justin’s ass and a shiver ran through both of them.


“I’ll start the water.  You get us something to drink.”  Soon the air was filled with the scent of sandalwood and Brian walked into the bathroom with two snifters of bourbon. He had turned the heat up a couple notches but it was definitely getting windy outside along with the temperature drop. His kids crossed his mind.  He knew Gus and Shelby’s house was built far sturdier than this one and Stone House, as Gus called it, was definitely sturdy but he wasn’t sure how drafty it was. 


“You going to watch me from the door or bring me that drink that will warm me up.”  Justin smiled.

“I hope I can find a better way to warm you up but we can start with this.” He dropped a kiss on his nose as he handed a glass to him. He then stepped into the tub and offered his hand to Justin.  Soon they were both settled in the scented water as they sipped the amber liquid. Justin laid back against Brian and sighed in complete contentment.



“Chase, what are you doing to me?”


“Lulu, I just want you to know what to do in case my CF kicks in.  I don’t expect it to be a problem but I have never made love before and I don’t know what to expect.”


“You aren’t telling me you never masterbated?”


“Of course I have but, as great as that feels I know it isn’t going to compare to making love to you.”  He showed her his inhaler and an auto injector. “I’m sorry I am such a failure of a lover. If you don’t want to go through with this, I would understand I mean, I don’t have anything to offer you and you have everything to offer me.”


“Don’t say that, Zach.  You have already given me so much, I want to be with you tonight and for for at least the next 60 years.”


“Lulu, that isn’t likely, you know that.  But if you are sure …. If something happens and you change your mind, if I hurt you, tell me to stop.  I will stop. We have years to do this. If you don’t want to tonight…”


“Shut up, Chase, and make love to me. Just go slow and get rid of those briefs.  I think it is time for me to see what I need to expect.”


Zach took off his briefs and now it was Brinn’s turn to do a little exploring.    Very tentatively, she reached down and touched his erection. It looked different than Danny’s.  Danny had been circumcised. Of course she had seen both in her textbooks but to be touching the one made for her was different. The skin slid back and forth but as she did so Zach sighed and his erection became fully extended. Brinn ran her finger over the tip and found moisture.  She slowly brought it up to her mouth and licked it and then leaned over and kissed him. 


“I’m ready, Zach.  I want you so badly.”  


He pulled a condom out and carefully put it on.  Brinn watched him because she knew it was put on slightly different when you were uncut.  Once he had it on, he moved and re-positioned himself. Using his knee, he spread her legs apart.  “I think it will help if you bend your knees a bit and put your feet on the bed, but you don’t have to.”


Brinn positioned herself and Zach moved between her legs. He moved his fingers in and out of her a couple times, rubbing the inside of her tunnel, sending shivers through her.  And then he teased both her nipples for a moment and then he kissed her as he started moving inward. He kept a close look on her face and when he found some resistance she nodded telling him to go on.


“I’m sorry, Lulu,” he said as he pushed harder but once he had moved past it he stayed still as long as he could but then nature took over and he began to move faster and harder.  And then it was over. Zach collapsed on top of her. He kissed her and then rolled off before removing the condom. He was unable to look at her saying, “It wasn’t good, was it.”  


Brinn turned, guiding his arm so it went around her and placing her head on his shoulder, she said, “You were very gentle.  It hardly hurt at all.” As they laid there together Brinn knew it wasn’t usually very good the first time but she thought to herself, what if she just didn’t have the passion in her the rest of her family had.



Shelby laid against Gus.  He was buried deep inside her as they sat in the bathtub.  Gus was still breathing hard as he held onto her ass. Gus’ mouth began to wander downward and soon Shelby arched backward so Gus could take one of her breasts into his mouth, driving rational thought from her mind again.  


Sometime later, Shelby faced Gus from across the tub.  She was rubbing the arch of one of his feet making him sigh.  


“You know just what spot to hit, don’t you?”  He stroked his cock as it began to rise again.  “What do you say we get out of here and get in that big comfy bed and love each other until we can’t move anymore.”


In response, Shelby stood and offered her hand to him.  “It sounds like something is really blowing up out there.”


Gus stepped out and helped her out.  “Well, I don’t plan to go anywhere soon.”  He picked her up and dropped her onto the bed.  He laid down next to her pulling a warm blanket up around their shoulders and then pulled Shelby against him where they planned to stay until morning.



Justin leaned over the edge of the tub while Brian moved in and out while his hand stroked Justin’s cock until they both came.  As they collapsed back into the warm water. They were both silent as Brian’s arms wrapped around his Sunshine.


After a long silence, Justin softly said, “I noticed you got rid of all our paddles.”


“I threw them all away after I took you to the hospital.”


“Oh,” Justin turned so he could look at Brian.  “You can trust me.”


“I do trust you.  I just never want to use one of those again.  Not on you.”


“You really threw them all away?”


“Well, I kept the ping pong paddle.  I still may need to keep you in line once in awhile.,” Brian smiled as he lowered his lips to Justin’s.  “Let’s get out of this tub and get into that comfortable, warm bed.”


Justin stood and got out of the tub with Brian right behind him.  They wrapped a bath sheet around them both and stood there for a moment. “I feel like something has changed tonight.” Justin commented.  “Our daughter is safe and home but I don’t think she will need us much anymore.”

“Except our money,” Brian laughed as he finished drying Justin off. “And you know she will always need her daddy.”


“Oh, I know that.  I just think it might be time for you and me to start thinking about our future.  What do we want in five years? By your 60th birthday, I want us to be free to do what we want.  We have all this money but we don’t take the time to enjoy it.”


They got in bed and pulled the blankets up as the wind whistled outside. Justin continued, “I think you need to consolidate your businesses.  Get Peter and Becca to move out here. Finish the grooming so Peter can take over completely. You have him in many areas anyway. Tony can take over the hospitality end of it.  We have lots of room to build more houses on our property, if they want that. And face it, if they are on the other side of the property we aren’t going to be top of each other.”


Brian smiled with the entertainment of Justin’s mind working overtime, “So,” he brought his mouth to Justin’s neck, “in the next 5 years we are going to build three houses, you know Brinn will need one, move two families into them, oh, and move a multi billion dollar  corporation across the country and employ enough people to run it.” He accented each point with a kiss or nibble on Justin’s body.  


“Don’t forget Brinn’s new empire,”  Justin added as he moved so Brian had access to more of his body.


Brian maneuvered his hand between Justin’s legs and manipulated Justin’s sack until he was fighting for control.  “I will do anything that will give us time alone together. And since you mentioned a birthday I refuse to acknowledge, you and I will take a major trip, just the two of us to be determined.”  As he finished his statement, his mouth came down on Justin’s now erect penis and everything else was forgotten for the time being.



Brinn and Zach laid side by side, silently, for several minutes. “I know you didn’t enjoy that,” Zach finally said.


“Oh, Chase, shut up,” she said it firmly but with a softness. Her fingers linked with his.  “Let’s take a bath and then maybe we’ll…” She rolled onto him and brought her lips to his. Her hand moved downward and she tentatively took his cock in her hand, sliding his foreskin forward and back.  


“Oh, lord, Lulu.”  Zach took in a deep breath, “Yes, a bath sounds nice and I think I better add more wood to both fires.  This place doesn’t appear to have any other heating and it is cold in here. You start the water and I will add a couple logs to both fireplaces.  He watched her stand and stretch her limbs and all he could think about was what it felt like inside her. He had to make it pleasurable for her. As long as he was with her, he would be happy.


When Zach walked back into the bathroom, Brinn was stretched out in the bathtub, eyes closed, with water cascading down on her.  He smelled lavender in the air. He moved quietly and she jumped when his arms came down on either side of her head and his hands rested on her small perfect breasts.  His mouth was by her ear, “Just relax, Lulu.” His fingers moved around her areolas until the nipples were taut and Brinn longed for more. 


By the time he entered the water his body was chilled and the contrast on her warm wet skin made both of them shiver.  He slid up her body and using his mouth on her breasts and his fingers on her clit he brought her higher, “Let me show you I can make you happy.”


“Zach, you already make me….” Zach changed the pressure he was using on her clit she bucked at his fingers.  He stretched her inside and his teeth grazed her nipple. As he brought his thumb to her clit once more she cried out. She bucked wildly at his fingers and grasped for his shoulders.  “Zach, now. I want you now!”


Without a second thought, Zach supported his weight on the edge of the tub and entered her. She put her arms around his neck and thrust to meet him over and over and soon they both cried out as he emptied himself into her and then collapsed on top of her. They curled up against each other in the huge tub.


“Ah, shit, your dads are going to kill me.  I didn’t use a condom.”


“And if I have my way, you’ll never use one again. That was beyond amazing! I…. wow!  Now I know what all the fuss is about.” Her hand slid down his side and then onto his backside.  “Do you think we can try this again in the bed?”


They took the time to carefully dry each other off.  Zach traced the scar she had on her upper arm and into her shoulder. “Lulu, what hurt you?”


“You know those paintings my daddy did o the two fo them in the different poses?”


“Yes, they are stunning.  I think there are a few things in there we could try.”  He pulled her close and kissed her, “but what do they have to do with your scar?”


“Well, a man that worked for the gallery they were being shown in was unstable.  He somehow thought he was part of the paintings. He held all of us in an old warehouse.  He wanted to take my dad’s place in each portrait and made Daddy… Anyway, I was in the way once and he threw me out of the way and my arm was severely broken.  It took surgery and a lot of therapy but I got full mobility back eventually.” She snuggled against him and put her forehead on his chest. I don’t like to think about it. It brings back fear and pain.” 


“I will never let anything happen to you,” he tilted her head up and kissed her so gently her heart melted.


They both shivered as they heard the wind outside,  “The weather sounds crazy out there tonight!” Brinn said as they slid under the blankets on the bed. She let her hands explore his torso and then moved lower.  She followed her hands and soon Brinn discovered the joy of taking a cock in her mouth. As she felt him react to her, deep in her core she felt her need growing for him again.  As she came out of the blankets, she reached over and handed him a condom, “I think we could use a little more practice getting this right.”


“Lulu Star, I love you.”


“I love you, too. Chase and I plan on finding a way for us to be together the next 60 years so you better get used to making love to me.”


“Sounds like a change I will try to live up to.”



Brinn put on the  negligee and robe her daddy gave her when she woke in the morning and went down to make some breakfast.  She warmed up some of the rolls from dinner and pulled out cheese from the fridge and some peanut butter from the cupboard. Then she took the carafe of coffee she had made and a couple of cups. Everything was set on a tray and she carried it upstairs.


Zach was sitting up in bed using his nebulizer but removed it for a second to whistle at her in her  robe. She set the tray down and then reached across him to replace the mask. As he finished his treatment she began to entertain herself by playing with his now rising cock.  He finally grabbed her hand and set the mask on the nightstand. She reached over with her free hand and picked up a condom.


“Lulu, are you sure? I don’t want to overdue…”


“Trust me,  I always like to practice new tricks,” Brinn smiled a mischievous smile.  Zach was sure he had seen Justin give Brian the same smile. She slipped on the condom and then pulled her nightgown up and straddled him.  As she lowered herself they both sighed. They had made love at least four times, depending if oral counted, last night and now she was trying something new again. Soon Brinn dropped on top of him and kissed him.    “And to think I was wondering if I would catch on to this.”


Zach rolled over on top of her.  “I may die tomorrow at this rate but I will die happy.”


Brinn rolled off him and hit him. “Don’t even joke at that.”  She stood up and looked out the window.


Zach came up behind her and wrapped her arms around her, kissing her neck.  “I’m sorry. I am just so in love with you, my life is complete.”


Brinn leaned against him.  “Isn’t this view amazing?” Maybe Gus can build us a place of our own somewhere around here.  I would be happy right here but this is Gus’ love shack.”


“I don’t care where we live but can we have a tub like that?”


“Of course we can. We can have anything we want.”



Together they ate the breakfast Brinn had put together and then after an exploratory shower, they dressed and made sure everything was clean and drove back to the house.  The house was full of relatives who would be heading their own separate ways today. Lunch was at the main house. They had ordered subs and soup for everyone to help themselves and then there was a sundae bar.  Everyone could find something they liked.  


Shelby slipped up behind Brinn and very softly asked, “So? Everything alright?””


Brinn turned and hugged her sister in law.  “Everything is perfect.” 


“I’m glad.  I can’t wait to get to know him better.” 


“I want to talk to you later but I need to talk to Matty before they leave.”


“Any time, Brinn.”  Shelby said as Brinn moved across the room.  


She had wanted to talk to Matty again and then with Zach showing up she never had the chance.   He was sitting in a corner away from everyone else. She walked over and sat on the arm of his chair.  “Matty, think about visiting Mom with me. You don’t have to think of her as a mom. I know you have two amazing parents but she would love to spend a little time with you.”


“She can go to hell,” Matty said.  “I don’t need her.”


“I know but she needs you.”  


Matty got up, knocking her to the floor.  He stopped and helped her off the floor. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to do that.” He actually hugged her and Brinn held onto him for a minute.


“I’m going to ask you each time I visit her.  I hope you will agree to come along sometime.”


“I’ll think about it.”  Matty said and he walked away.


Soon came the goodbyes.  Some of them would be together for Christmas but goodbyes were never easy.   The volume went higher and higher. There was shouting back and forth from car to car and then the house was silent.  


Brian and Justin stood at one door while Brinn and Zach were at the other one. Justin turned toward their daughter and turned Brian’s head to look at her.  Zach had his arms around Brinn’s shoulders from behind just as Brian had done a thousand times before.  

 

“I think we can get those plans we talked about last night in motion.  I think we’re moving to the next chapter in our lives.” Justin turned toward Brian and Brian’s arms held him close. “You have to come with me.  I can’t do life without you.”