- Text Size +

Chapter 3


Brinn’s plan worked perfectly.  They had met Jamie in a small town near the Lighthouse.  Jamie had rented a room at a local hotel for the whole weekend. That way if anyone was looking for him, it appeared he was staying there.   He actually did that more often when he had a break. He would spend time writing music and just sleeping. He had lots of money but really didn’t have a place he called home.  


Jamie stood in the parking lot at the back of the building.  He thought Brinn was being over cautious but she had said to make sure there were no cameras in the area they picked him up.  He had heard the hotel manager call in for repair on that camera and heard it wouldn’t be fixed until next week so this was the perfect spot.  When Brinn Taylor-Kinney stepped out of the SUV he realized how stunning this teenager was. And then as Danny got out Jamie felt his dick respond.  He had been thinking about this young man for weeks and he really hoped that their encounter helped him and he had a feeling by the end of this weekend they both would be very happy.


Brinn hugged  Jamie and then stood to the side as Jamie and Danny hugged and then Jamie claimed his mouth. For just a split second Danny panicked but then Jamie held him close and Danny relaxed. 


“Hate to break this up but John is expecting us and we don’t want to make him suspicious being late.”  The men separated. “We will pull into the owner’s spot right next to the Lighthouse. Danny and I will go to the main building.  Sorry this might take a few minutes. We are going to tell them Danny is working on a big project, so he is going to stay in the Lighthouse most of the weekend.  You two will have the suite at the top. I will stay in the lower level.”


“Brinn, you won’t have to stay there all the time.  With your family it isn’t like you haven’t seen men kissing and you understand when it is time to leave.  We can’t make love for 72 hours straight. Although,” he slipped his arm around Danny, “It might be fun to try.”


Jamie laid down in the back of the SUV and Danny drove them the rest of the way.  They parked off to the side and Brinn and Danny walked to the main building. Brinn walked to the desk, “May I speak to John, please?”  She said politely.


“Mr. Kinney-Montefiore is not available,” the young man looked down at Brinn.  Danny had to laugh when he saw Brinn stand up a bit taller.


“Well, is Tony around.”


“The owners are much too busy to come speak with someone like you.”


“Excuse me?  Someone like me?” Danny placed his hand on the small of her back.  “What do you mean, someone like me! What is your name?”


“Figures, you can’t read can you, young lady,” he held up the nameplate on the counter.  “J-e-r-e-m-y, Jeremy.” He said this very slowly as if she needed time for it to sink in.


By now Danny was laughing and he had to walk away.  Brinn was was going to shred him.


Brinn put on a fake, sweet smile, “What is your position here?  Someone as smart as you must be pretty important here. Are you John or Tony? Do you own this place?”  She looked up into his eyes adoringly.


“No, I am a student.  Soon I will be managing this place or one of the other places they are talking about building.”


“Do John and Tony really own all this?  I heard they were cute and young.”


“Well, to be honest, they have a rich relative that let them run this place.  I honestly don’t even know if either of them are qualified.”


Brinn was now into this conversation.  Out of the corner of her eye she saw movement next to Danny and she could see it was John.  Danny stopped him and brought his finger to his mouth. “So this John and Tony only work here because of some relative?”


“Well, I would bet they wouldn’t still be here if the owner wasn’t stuck with them.”


“Maybe if you do a really good job and the owner shows up you can show him what bozos they are.  I’m here to talk to them about babysitting. Since I don’t know if I am smart enough to do anything after high school but I have heard they are kind of brats.”


“Those kids are entitled, rich whiners who will never know how to work.  So you are here about babysitting them?”


“Well, actually,” Brinn stood straight up. “I think I might change my mind.  I might be too busy working on my master’s thesis about how stupid some hotel workers are.  Those entitled whiners, my second cousins. Those worthless hotel managers, John is my cousin, and, as for that rich relative who owns this place… do the names Brian and Justin Taylor-Kinney happen to ring a bell?”  He nodded slightly. “My name is Tia Brinn Taylor-Kinney and,” Brinn turned and faced John, “It is so good to see you John!” She ran into his arms and he swooped her up. Softly she whispered, “May I?”


“Go for it, but you might have to help out a bit this weekend.”  She nodded and turned around.


“Well, J-e-r-e-m-y,   you can take your extreme ego and over inflated abilities and get the hell out of here.  You’re fired.”


“But you can’t,” he looked over at John, “Sir, you can’t let this girl ….”


“Well, actually, I can since she actually owns several shares of her dads company, making her part owner.”


“Oh, John, don’t be modest.  You own a lot of shares, too.”  Brinn turned back and looked at Jeremy, “Are you still here?”  Well, now Brinn knew what she was doing for the weekend.


Brinn got the passcards for the Lighthouse and told John the story about Danny’s project.  Brinn said she would be in at 10:00 a.m.to help out with the kids or at the front desk but tonight was for Danny and Brinn.  Once she was sure John had fallen for it, they walked back to the Lighthouse. 


“What took you so long!” Jamie’s voice came from around the corner.  Danny walked around and fell into Jamie’s arms, laughing.  


“Brinn just got a guy fired but she did it so well,” he giggled. He brought his mouth down on Jamie’s and kissed him.


“Well, Brinn, I think we better get this man upstairs.”  Danny said as they all grabbed their bags and after Brinn opened the door, they slipped Jamie upstairs. Brinn threw her bag down by her room and then took them upstairs to the suite at the top level.  The view was stunning. The sun played across the water, as ships could be seen in the distance.


“Danny, you better start working on that project.”  Brinn looked at her phone, “It’s 4:00. How about I order dinner for a 7:00 arrival?  I will just order a few different things we can all eat. I promise I will leave you alone tomorrow night for dinner.”


Danny walked over to her and put his arms around her.  “Thanks, Brinn. You can hang with us. We don’t need to be….”


“Jamie, I know Danny is in good hands.  I will be back up when the food arrives.”  Brinn kissed both of them on the cheek and was gone.  


“She is something,” Jamie said when the door was closed. “How about we just sit down and get to know each other a little better.  Jamie pulled off his shirt and dropped down on the sofa, facing the ocean. Danny sat down at the other end of the sofa turning toward Jamie.  Jamie didn’t push him. They talked about a lot of different things from their favorite subjects in school to their favorite music. “Do you like to dance?”  Jamie asked as he stood up and offered Danny a hand.


“I don’t dance.  Well, I haven’t since junior high.  I actually used to enjoy it.”


“Join me.” Jamie asked again and Danny took his hand. Jamie put something on his phone and the music started.  He took Danny in his arms. He wasn’t holding him too tightly but his hand rested gently on the center of Danny’s back.  He had created this playlist just for this evening. As the songs switched, Danny stepped a bit closer and rested his hand on the back of Jamie’s neck a little tighter. Jamie’s hand gently moved downward and cupped his ass. He pulled Danny even closer and now they were barely swaying to the music as their pelvis’ ground against each other.  “Kiss me, Danny. I mean really kiss me. You can’t do it wrong, I promise.”


Danny pressed himself tightly against Jamie and when Jamie’s arms went around him, Danny started kissing him.  By the time they separated, both men were short of breath. Jamie led Danny to the sofa and slowly undid his fly for him.  Danny started to tremble.  


“Hey, I am only going to use my hand, Ok?  And then, if you want to, you can do the same for me. Now, lay back and relax.”  Jamie loosened his jeans and slid them down a bit, giving him much easier access and as he began to gently stroke Danny, he was already fighting to keep control.  Jamie was skillful in starting and stopping and when he didn’t expect Danny could wait any longer Jamie brought his mouth down on Danny. Danny cried out as he exploded in Jamie’s mouth. 


Once Danny pulled himself together, he reached for Jamie’s fly and soon his pants were around his knees.  He was slow and tentative with Jamie at first, unsure of every movement but then he forgot himself and realized, although this wasn’t the first cock he had in his mouth, it was the first time he thought about the feel and texture and what he could do with his tongue and hands as he coaxed and started to taste the first drops of pre cum.  Soon Jamie forgot Danny was new to this and couldn’t restrain himself. He began to thrust into Danny’s mouth and then realized Danny was taking him without any effort. As Danny’s tongue danced across Jamie’s cock, Jamie shot cum down Danny’s throat. He then pulled Danny onto the sofa and they lay together, half naked, watching the sun drop lower on the horizon.


Jamie’s hand stroked Danny’s chest as he pulled him tightly against his own chest.  Danny seemed to be relaxing quickly. He was looking forward to a weekend of enjoyable sex.  Danny would be ready quicker than he had expected and he had a feeling he would be the recipient of Danny’s more than adequate cock before the end of the night.  He shivered at the thought. He hadn’t bottomed in a long time. All the sudden he was excited for that feeling. This young man was special and he was going to be there when he realized the pleasure sex should be.  Jamie’s hand moved lower without even thinking about it until he heard Danny’s intake of breath as Jamie’s hand gently played with Danny’s balls and semi erect cock.


Danny tilted his head back to look at Jamie.  “Thank you for being so nice to me. I know how convincing Brinn can be when she wants to be. I hope you don’t feel obligated.”


Jamie kissed Danny’s upturned face, “Danny, there are so many assholes out there that hurt kids like you were.  I just hope I can take that fear from you. I don’t mean every guy you meet from now on will treat you the way they should but you at least you will know what you should expect.”  Danny turned into Jamie and that’s where they stayed until Brinn came with dinner.



Justin was having real trouble sitting still. Brian had returned last night after an encounter with Brinn and he really been angry and …. Justin felt his dick getting hard.  He reached for Brian’s hand and after placing it on his crotch he covered it with a blanket. Brian began to gently rub him and then pulled Justin close and kissed him. Brian brought his mouth to Justin’s ear. “Hell, I want you right now.


Justin gave him a slow smile. He looked over at Dan and Marcus and realized they were probably doing the same thing under a blanket. “Do we really want to try that again?  As much as I love you and love the feel of you in me, I think I would rather wait.”


Brian’s hand slid down Justin’s pants and thrust deep into him.  Justin bit his tongue to stop from crying out but then purposefully slid forward and backward.  When he was still, Brian moved his finger stroking the inside of him and he took long slow breaths and Brian slowly removed it. “I’m going to use the bathroom.” He kissed Justin and walked up to the front of the plane.


Marcus moved over and sat in Brian’s spot so when Brian came back he sat next to Dan.  The men continued their previous activities with a different partner. As a flight attendant came up the aisle, he started collecting things and asked people to put their seats up.  When he got to the row of men he stopped and excused himself softly after then four men separated and sat up he asked them also to switch back to their original seats. Then softly he spoke to Brian, “If you are looking for more to come to your party, let me know.”  He dropped a piece of paper into Brian’s lap and continued on his way. Brian knew he wouldn’t use it but he put it in his pocket.



Danny turned into Jamie and by the time Brinn knocked on the door, they were both very heated up.  “Give us a minute, Tia.” Danny called out as he scrambled off the sofa and tied his pants while Jamie did the same.


Through the door, Brinn said, “Jamie, get in the bedroom.  The food is almost here and they can’t see you. They might tell John.”


Danny opened the door, very flushed.  “He’s out of sight.”


Brinn kissed Danny’s cheek, “You look like you have been having a good time.” He flushed more brightly.  “I hope that means you are getting to know each other.”


“Thanks, Tia.  He’s great.”


Very softly Brinn said, “Just don’t fall in love with him, Danny.  That’s not what this is about.”


“I know but I can dream for one weekend, as long as I know it is a dream.”


“Oh, Danny, you will find the right guy or the right several guys before you find the perfect man.”


There was a knock on the door, “Room service.”  


“Damn, that’s Tony.  Make sure Jamie doesn’t come out,” She said softly to Danny.  “Coming, Tony!” Brinn walked to the door and opened it.


“Bellissima, you are more beautiful each time I see you!” Tony picked her up and spun her around. “How are you?” 


“I am good, Tony.  You aren’t mad that I fired that guy today, are you?  I will help while I’m here.”


“No, John told me about the arrogance of the SOB. Where is Danny?”  Tony had met him several times over the last 3 years.


Danny strode out on as if on cue, “Hi, Tony.”  He walked over and the two hugged.


“Are you staying up here?” Tony questioned expecting Brinn to sleep up here.


“I thought I would let him stay here so he has a view while he works on a paper and I will be over at your place, so he can work in peace.”  


“That’s very nice, Miss Thing.  Well, I better get going. I promised Jonna I would be home soon.”


“Tell Jonna I will see her tomorrow.”


“When you are done eating, just put the cart on the elevator.  I put lots of snacks and drinks on it that you can just keep in the refrigerator for the weekend.”


“Thanks, Tony.  I am sure Danny will need some energy.” Brinn nearly lost it when she said it.  Tony gave her a strange look, “Just an inside joke. I will be over in the morning to help wherever you can use me.”


“Just come over to the house.  You can hang with the kids. John doesn’t have any flights with Dan and Brian otherwise occupied, so he will help me out if I can’t get someone else to come in.”  Tony walked out the door. “I will you see you tomorrow,” and with that, he shut the door.


Jamie came out of the bedroom, “Tony is as pretty as ever,” he said as he looked at the closed door.  And with that he started uncovering the food on the cart. “Let’s eat!”




After they had landed, the couples had taken a rental car for the two hour trip up to the lodge.  Marcus and Justin sat in the back and Justin leaned on Marcus trying to take some of the weight off his bottom. Marcus began to gently stroke the bruised ass through the fabric but soon Justin had undone the fly and Marcus had inserted his hand to touch his flesh.  Brian glanced back and smiled.  


“Marcus, you can play all you want but if you make him cum, I will make you pay,” he leered at him.  “I have been saving up for out encounter as soon as we get to the suite. And not that we need help but if you want to join us at that time, I am sure Justin wouldn’t mind a little additional stimulation.”


Justin saw Marcus tense up.  “I don’t know why Brian can’t just say that you can suck me off if you want to while he is having his way with me.”


Dan asked Brian about the direction and Marcus and Justin talked softly.  “You know we have never seen him hit you. You really do like it don’t you? I mean he isn’t making you….”


“Oh, god, no.  I have to force him to do it sometimes but he does know it is worth his while later.  Every nerve ending is just waiting for something and if I don’t shut up I’m going to make myself cum and then you would be in trouble.”  Marcus quickly pulled his hand out of Justin’s pants and Justin laughed.


“If Dan said it was alright, you could do a lot worse than being fucked by Brian Kinney.” He stopped a second, “I know we have kind of put actual fucking off our list of activities but maybe sometime….”


Brian glanced over his shoulder and then looked at Dan, “Sounds like my husband wants you to screw him.”  Justin couldn’t tell if there was a real edge on Brian’s voice or more of a fun tone.


“I thought that was off the table?”  Dan said. “I have to admit the thought of riding one of you is always there but the thought of you riding my husband isn’t as exciting.  That is my beautiful ass.”


“Well, Sunshine has already had that ass and vice versa,”  Brian reminded Dan.


“But that was before it was officially mine.”


The vehicle got quiet for a few minutes before Dan and Brian started talking about directions again.  As they climbed further into the mountains they started getting a glimpse of their hotel. It was a large lodge style building and they had a small lodge near the main building all to themselves.  Brian had already declared it a clothing optional weekend. Justin just wanted to get in their room and …. “Brian, are we almost there?”


“Yes, son, just a few more minutes.  Can you hold it for 5 more minutes?” Brian said smugly.


“Well, DAD,” Justin responded snidely, “just don’t take too long in the lodge.”


“And now I know where Brinn gets it.”  Brian saw Justin react as if he had hit him.  He just wanted to hold him right now. Well, maybe he wanted to do more than that. He continued, “We don’t have to stop at the main lodge.  I let them know our ETA and they should be opening it up right now.” Brian said this with no snarkiness. All the sudden he just wanted to make love to Justin.  He continued, “How about once we get into the lodge, we all take a nap, each in our own rooms. Then maybe should we say dinner at 8:00 p.m. I’ll order dinner tonight.  You can take care of it tomorrow.”


Dan steered the vehicle into the spot by their place.  As they got out, Brian pulled Justin into his arms and kissed him, “I didn’t mean anything by the Brinn comment.  I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that.” He pulled him close, “I love you.” The kiss was long and gentle. Finally, Dan cleared his voice. They slowly separated but Brian kept a tight grip on Justin’s waist as he grabbed both of their bags and they walked in together.  Dan and Marcus went to the left and Brian and Justin moved to the right. The rooms were identical on opposite ends of the lodge. Both couples were already in their own little world.  


By the time Brian and Justin got into the room, Brian was tugging off Justin’s shirt.  He started at the pulse point under Justin’s ear and kissed and licked his way to the hollow of his throat.  His hands moved to Justin’s waistband and undid the button and zipper.  


Justin started grabbing at Brian’s shirt and tugged it off over his head. He kissed Brian’s chin and then took one of his nipples in his mouth.  His tongue flicked and taunted until Brian forced Justin’s pants down and then he began maneuvering Justin to the bed. Justin managed to step out of his pants as he fumbled at Brian’s fly. Brian pushed Justin onto the bed and got out of his own pants as fast as he could.  They didn’t need words. Justin moved onto his hands but Brian turned him over. Brian put one of Justin’s legs on his shoulder and moved the other to the side and he could see the bruises he had caused last night. He put lube on his hand and began running it along Justin’s crack and then began to play at the entry.  He could see Justin was struggling to keep control. Slowly he worked one and then two fingers into him.  


“Oh, please, I need to cum so bad.”


Brian laid his head on Justin’s thigh and took Justin in his mouth.  He suckled on him, making Justin whimper as he tried to hold off not wanting the closeness to end but as Brian began to stroke him deep inside, he started flicking his tongue over the tip of Justin’s cock, he had to let go. Brian could tell he was ready and thrust a third finger in making Justin scream as he came hard and fast. Brian forced his mouth so he was touching Justin’s pelvis as his penis went down his throat and he didn’t miss a drop.  He slowly moved his hand out of him and then moved his mouth slowly, releasing Justin’s still twitching cock.


Justin got on shaky knees and laid his chest on the bed, offering himself to Brian. Brian slid into the prepared opening and reached around to stroke the still quivering organ. And as Brian moved slowly in and out he knew everything was right with the world. 


After they had napped for a short time, Brian and Justin showered and after putting on the plush hotel robes, they moved out to the main room.  While Justin poured the wine, Brian ordered dinner for all of them. Justin poured glasses for Dan and Marcus, too, figuring they would be out soon.  Justin sat next to Brian and while he held the wine glass in his hand, his other hand slipped into Brian’s robe.and laid gently on Brian’s cock in an almost possessive manner.  


“Brian, were you and Dan serious about actually swapping partners for everything?”


“Well, you sounded interested in the car.”


“I guess I am but I don’t know why because no one is as good as you are and no one makes me feel the way you do.”  Justin removed his hand and lowered his mouth downward.  


Just as Brian was ready to come Dan and Marcus strolled out of their room in their complimentary robes.  “Looks like Justin is starting on his appetizers early.” Dan commented as they picked up their wine before sitting next to Brian and Justin.  Dan’s hand moved under Justin’s robe and let his hand stroke Justin’s perineum nearly sending Justin instantly over the edge. And so the first night of fun began..  


After Brinn finished eating she left Danny and Jamie she left them alone and went to her own smaller suite.  She smiled when she thought about her friend upstairs and really hoped he was having fun but after starting a movie her mind started wandering and she signed onto her laptop.  At first she googled her dads. She was so proud of both of them. They were so good at their jobs. She started doing a little digging on her daddy. She wondered what it would have on Justin Taylor back in the year she was born.  


As she looked, Brinn found references to a tour he had done.  She looked through some photos and then noticed her mom in the background.    They had her full name so Brinn continued to research. It wasn’t long before she stumbled onto a name she was fairly sure was her grandmother.  She found a picture of her and she definitely looked similar to her mom. Brinn calculated the time it was on the East coast and it was obviously too late to call her anymore tonight.  She took down the address and phone number and set it aside. Next, she went back to searching and found a gossip column in an obscure, art magazine with rumors of Justin Taylor leaving his long time boyfriend for his female assistant and how she had moved in with him.  Brinn could tell most of that was fiction but it got her wondering how much of it had some truth. Now she was on a mission to find out how she really got into this life she lived.



Danny had been so nervous he didn’t eat much for dinner.  He wasn’t sure what was going to happen next but he was fairly sure something was.  When Brinn left Jamie took Danny in his arms and kissed him. As he took a step back he tugged Danny’s shirt off.  Without thinking about it, Danny dropped his shorts, although he left on his briefs. Jamie quickly got rid of his, also, and then took Danny’s hand and led him into the immense bathroom in the suite.  Jamie had already noticed this bathroom was definitely set up by gay men. Within the extra large shower stall was several shower heads including a hand held one that had an enema attachment.  


“Danny, I am not going to make you do anything you don’t want to do tonight but I am hoping you will make love to me later and because of that, I’m going to prepare for sex.  I hope you’ll help.”


“Danny was unsure what he meant but he nodded.  Jamie had earned his trust by now. They dropped their briefs and stepped under several streams of water.  Jamie took the soap provided. It was high end, hand made bar and began to rub in circular motions on Danny’s chest.  As Jamie’s fingers slid into Danny’s armpits he couldn’t stop from shying away as it tickled. Jamie smiled and kissed him before moving the soap downward.  Jamie was very thorough when it came to washing Danny’s cock and balls. He had the desired effect as Danny reacted. He kissed Danny below his ear and said, “Turn around.”  He then started at his shoulders and slowly worked his way down the lean, young man. As he soaped up both hands he softly said, “Do you trust me?”


“Yes,” Danny said a bit shaky.


“Just tell me if you want me to stop.”  Jamie moved his hands down to Danny’s ass and began soaping them but with each motion his fingers began to go between his cheeks and soon he was touching Danny’s bud.  The first brush had Danny move just slightly away but Jamie kept brushing it and by putting one arm around Danny’s waist he had better control. Soon he felt Danny reacting to his finger teasing in a far different way.  He actually pressed himself against Jamie’s hand.  


“Your turn, Danny,” he handed the soap to him.  “You can definitely explore as deep as you like.”  Danny followed Jamie’s moves but took time to kiss and tease his nipples. By the time he finished washing his dick, Jamie had to take deep breaths and then, as Danny moved to the back, he continued his exploration.  Soon he had a finger deep inside of Jamie, feeling textures and Jamie’s reaction. Jamie took a step away and smiled at him. This time Danny progressed and kissed him, putting a hand on the back of his neck and forcing his mouth even tighter against Jamie’s.  


When they separated, Jamie smiled. “You are definitely a quick study.  Now, I am going to do something that usually makes sex more comfortable, maybe less embarrassing with someone new. You don’t have to do this tonight but I want you to know some options.”  


Jamie stopped talking conversational and went into an instructional mode.  He showed him how the nozzle slipped in and explained it only took a little warm water but it made a lot of guys feel more comfortable during sex or at least less concerned about being embarrassed.  “I kind of like it. Sometimes I push it and take in more than is comfortable and see how long I can hold it. That can be the best hard on. Instant gratification can be wonderful but so can waiting.”  He had removed the nozzle and rested against the shower wall. He slowly rubbed his pelvis. Danny stood next to him and pulled him over so he rested against his chest and Danny began to slowly rub Jamie’s stomach letting his hand roam lower from time to time.  Jamie let Danny help support him and then sighed and shuttered.


“Oh, god, Danny….” he took an unsteady breath.  “Time for you to grab a towel and get out of here.”


“Are you….can you get over there by yourself?”


Jamie kissed him gently, “I can, thanks.  Just get out of here because the next step isn’t so pretty although I may cum.  Damn, you got me hot.” 



Justin woke up and felt a hand stroking his cock.  His eyes fluttered open and he realized Brian was sound asleep in front of him and then he realized it was Dan.  Justin turned over and pressed his ass tight against Brian and then wrapped a hand around the back of Dan’s neck and pulled him close and they began to kiss as Dan’s hand explored.  As they continued to move, Brian woke and slipped into Justin. He reached around and took Dan’s cock in his hand as he kissed Justin’s neck. By now Marcus had woken up, too. He moved downward and began rimming Dan.  Dan’s mouth crushed Justin as Justin then moved back against Brian. Dan, Justin, and Brian came at the same time. Then the three pinned Marcus down. Dan pressed into him and then Justin took his dick in his mouth while Brian tasted and teased his lips until he couldn’t hold on any longer.  Marcus’ whole body seemed to explode as Justin swallowed every drop. And then he just laid there, eyes wide open and a silly grin on his face.


Dan pulled him into his arms and Brian and Justin walked back to their own room where they spoke softly about their grandchildren and their children. “Are you feeling better than when we left home?”  Brian asked as he kissed him.


“Yes, Baby.  I think I will call Brinn in the morning and see if she will answer my call.”


“Well, if she won’t, I promise to take your mind off of it. Do you think Shelby is alright?”

  

“I’m not sure but this pregnancy is very different than the other two. I’m a little worried but I don’t plan to dwell on it this weekend.” Their lips met and soon they slept soundly.



Danny wasn’t sure what to do while Jamie finished in the bathroom.  He put on a robe. Should he get in bed? Should he go into the living room?  He sat on the edge of the bed nervously and he was about to stand up when the bathroom door opened.  Jamie walked out, naked, and strode over to Danny. Without a word he offered his hand to him and Danny stood up.  Jamie slowly untied Danny’s robe and as he pulled him close, Jamie said, “Will you make love to me, Danny?”


“Jamie, I don’t….”


“You do, Danny.”


Danny had tears in his eyes. “I really am not sure….”


Jamie pulled him close and kissed him.  “Danny, I really like you and I really want to make love with you tonight.  You had a good start in the shower. Use your fingers. Tease me, probe me, and then screw me.  Ask me questions, you beautiful boy. I have confidence in you, oh, and lube is both of our friends,”


“Jamie, what is the best … position? I mean, so I don’t screw it up.”


“Oh, but I want you to screw it,” he kissed him deeply, reaching down to stroke Danny’s cock.  It quivered under his fingers. “When we are ready for that, I will help. Now, Danny,” he shoved him onto the bed, “Let’s have a little fun.”  Jamie took Danny into his mouth until Danny’s whole body quivered and then he lay on his back and let Danny explore.


Twenty minutes later both of them were desperate for relief.  Jamie decided the old standard was probably the easiest for Danny so he got on his hands and knees and handed a tube of lube and a condom to Danny.  With trembling fingers, Danny opened the condom and slipped it on. He then put lube on his fingers and began to rub Jamie’s bud. It was fairly loose already. 


“Please, Danny, just press slowly in now.  God I need to feel you.” Danny took Jamie’s hips and as he pressed forward he tried to move slow.


Jamie could tell how nervous Danny was about hurting so he pushed backward quickly, taking Danny inside of him. They both cried out but now Danny had to keep going.  He started a pace that quickly accelerated. Jamie started uttering a variety of things and then instinctively, Danny reached around Jamie and stroked him only a couple of times before Jamie cried out followed immediately by Danny. 


“Good lord, Danny! That was….” Jamie was still catching his bread, “PERFECT!”  Jamie collapsed on his side and, after Danny got rid of the condom, he laid down next to him.  Jamie pulled him close. “Tomorrow it’s your turn, if you are ready,” he kissed his cheek, “Good night.” Jamie fell into a deep restful sleep while Danny’s mind began to worry about sex tomorrow.  He trusted Jamie but could his subconscious?


Brinn woke up very and picked up her phone.  How early was too early to call a woman she didn’t know and ask for her mom’s phone number or email?  She decided it was late enough. It was a little after 9:00 on the opposite coast. She was really nervous but had created a cover story and hoped she had thought it through enough.  She put the number in her phone and then called her grandmother.


“Hello?” a soft southern voice came on the line.


“Good morning, I am looking for Helen?”


“This is Helen, who am I speaking to?”  From her research she knew the woman she was talking to was 70 years old, to Brinn she didn’t sound like an older woman.


“This is Dana Thomas.  I am looking for your daughter, Tina.  Would you have a phone number or email address for her? Well, that is silly, she’s your daughter.  Of course, you have contact information.”


“And what is your connection to my daughter?” Helen’s voice was now a bit defensive.


“Oh, we were in college together.  I was a couple years younger but we had some classes together and I am just trying to get a group of us together because another friend is quite ill.” Brinn rambled this all, trying not to speak too fast.


“Well, I am not sure.  Tina is not fond of me sharing her information. You know she has had a few scandals in her life.”


“Yes, I had heard that.  Is she doing well now?”


“She is doing alright,” Helen started loosening up.  “Not having contact with some of her children is difficult for her but at least she does get to visit some of them and she is even trying to mend fences with her ex.”


“Oh, that’s good, so does that mean she is living back in Colorado?” Brinn used any knowledge she had of her mom making her grandmother believe her cover story.


“Why, yes she has.  She finally got a job after the fiasco of getting thrown in jail for not following the restraining order,” Helen stopped talking for a moment.  “I’m sorry. I’m not even supposed to talk about that. Those rich fags that stole her daughter should be…. They started all of her trouble.”


Brinn was silent for a second.  She hated when people said bad things about her dads, even if some of it was true. She found her voice, “I remember hearing about her giving up a child.”


“That beautiful girl was stolen!  She was so young….” she went silent for a moment and then went on, “I’m sorry, I got off track.  I will text her email to your phone.”


“Thank you, I appreciate that.”  They made some pleasantries and the call ended leaving Brinn to wait.


Moments later her phone responded and to her surprise Helen sent email, phone number, and her physical address.  Brinn knew where her mom lived! She quickly went to a website where she could message her mom anonymously. Why was she so nervous?  It had been more than four years since she talked to her mom. Maybe her mom didn’t want to talk to her anymore, maybe it was too painful or she was mad.  She thought an email was the safest way. 


‘Good morning Mom,


I don’t know if you want to talk or not but I wanted to say I miss you and I still love you.  Matty is good, too. In fact, I am at his house now.


For now, Mom, I can’t call you because my dads can track my phone.  Please let me know if you are interested in talking. I really want to talk to you, Mommy.”


Tia’


Now Brinn had to wait for a response.  She thought back to last night. The Lighthouse was very quiet but she was almost positive late last night she heard Danny and Jamie both crying out, in a good way.  She had heard that before when she was at a hotel with her dads. The house was sound proof but in the suites the sounds sometimes carried. She texted Danny.  


‘Let me know how your night was.’  not expecting to hear anything for a couple hours, she was surprised when there was a knock on her door, five minutes later.  


“Tia, let me in.”


Brinn opened the door and Danny came in. He was dressed in a robe and nothing else, she suspected. She was wearing a cami and thin shorts so when she hugged him and the robe fell open.  Brinn wasn’t sure why but she kissed him, really kissed him and to her surprise he kissed her back and she had no doubt he had learned a lot last night. He then gently pushed her away.


“So what happened last night? Tell me everything and I do mean EVERYTHING!”


“Tia, I am not telling you everything but I will tell you that Jamie is wonderful and I really hope that tomorrow morning I will have difficulty coming down here, just like Jamie might today.”


“Oh, Danny, I am so happy for you.  Jamie was sweet?”


“Jamie was beyond great.  I,....I know we will never be a couple but I have to keep remembering he is doing this as a favor to you.”


“Danny, if Jamie was just doing this as a favor, he would treat you well but he is enjoying his time with you.  You are beautiful and kind and intelligent and….you’re everything a person could want in a boyfriend. You are just too young for him.  You’re not too young for me.” Brinn reached down to stroke Danny. “Danny, will you have sex with me? Please, Danny, I want to….”


“Tia, what is going on this morning?  You and I both know I am not having sex with you.  I want to finish high school, not be killed by your fathers or brother.”


Brinn hugged him tightly, “I’m sorry, I know that. I got my mom’s information this morning and I’m waiting to hear from her and I am scared to death she won’t want to see me.”  Danny picked her up and carried her to her bed. He got in with her and held her tight. “Danny, please,” she took his hand and placed it on one of her small breasts. His thumb instantly began to slide over her nipple and she felt it get taught and then felt something deep in the pit of her stomach and moving lower.


“Hey, Danny, you in there?”  Jamie walked in. “Well, am I interrupting something?”  Danny moved his hand like Brinn gave him a shock.


Brinn thought Jamie must have the worst timing in the world although she knew Danny and her were not going to have sex today.  She then laughed as Jamie walked in with the definite canter of someone who was rode hard the night before.


“Room for me?”  Jamie crawled in behind Danny and his hand moved immediately to Danny’s cock. 


Brinn smiled at him.  “Your timing stinks, Jamie.  I was on my way to my first real orgasm.”


“I’d contribute but you are too young.  Hold off until you have sex the first time. It is usually really worth it.” Jamie’s last words were muffled as he kissed Danny’s neck.  Danny was getting quite heated by now. Brinn disappeared from his thoughts and he turned into Jamie. Brinn watched them and then cleared her throat.


“Oh, sorry, Tia,”  Danny looked over his shoulder.  “We’ll go upstairs.”


“That is the best idea you’ve had.” Jamie’s hand glided over Danny’s ass, avoiding showing any signs of aggressiveness and avoided having his fingers slide between his cheeks.  He was going to have his way with this young man and this young man was going to enjoy every second of it but first he thought he might just let him have another go. The boy had a natural ability.  


“Guys,” Brinn laid in bed looking forlorn, “Oh, never mind.  Have fun. I need to get going to Tony and John’s. I will have some food sent over in an hour or so. Shut the door on your way out.”


Brinn pulled the blankets around her and picked up her phone.  There was a message from Tina!


Brinn glanced at the message from Tina but decided to wait and read it later.  It was long and she didn’t want to be late. She showered and pulled her hair into a ponytail and headed out for a day with her cousins.  She stopped at the hotel on her way and ordered burgers and fries to be delivered for an early lunch for the guys but she knew they were going to be busy for a while.



Danny and Jamie went back to bed and thirty minutes later Danny laid behind Jamie, still deep inside of Jamie. When he started to move, Jamie stopped him.  “Just stay there a minute. It has been so long since I have taken time to make love without someone pounding on the door.”


Danny started to move slowly and Jamie signed, “God, you are good. Keep moving like that.  Oh man, I’m going to cum again!”


Brinn had texted and told them what time lunch would be there so Jamie and Danny took a long shower before it arrived.  Danny looked at the nozzle and took it. “Jamie, will you help me?”


“Of course, I will.” Jamie kissed him.  “Now don’t you feel like this means you have to do something later.  It is totally up to you but I hope you feel comfortable enough by then.”  Jamie helped Danny with the nozzle and after making sure the temperature was right, he turned the water on low.  He stroked Danny to distract him but Danny seemed to enjoy it.  


After Jamie left him alone, he dressed and then looked in his overnight bag.  He had only taken a couple toys along and he was going to see if Danny would allow him to put this in now in preparation for later.  He had a feeling this boy would be very receptive once he realizes how good it was.


Danny strode out with a towel around his waist. After Jamie talked to him he agreed to try the small plug. He was fairly sure he wouldn’t even feel it after a few minutes and he was right.  He dressed and just as he did there was a knock on the door and a server said, “Just put the cart in the elevator when you are done.”


“Let’s eat, Jamie.  For some reason I have worked up an appetite.”  Jamie laughed and together they spent the day eating and playing video games.  They stole kisses and touches throughout the day. While they settled in to watch a movie later in the day, they snuggled together on the sofa while Jamie laughed at the show, Danny’s mind kept wandering to tonight and he prayed this worked.



Canada was beautiful this time of year.  There was a little snow up in the top of the mountains already and the air was crisp as the sun went down.  The men had spent most of the day in the suite. They had played and talked most of the day and now they were all dressed for a nice dinner out and then they would decide if they were going out to dance or coming back here.  Each couple had taken an extra few minutes in the bedroom to choose one toy for their husband. They would all be remote controlled and throughout the night they would throw them all in a hat and draw one out. If they drew their own remote, they could give themselves a break but everyone else could use them as much or as little as they like.  The only rule was that whoever was behind the wheel was exempt from changes. In other words, it could be on slowly but the remote holder could not adjust it unless the driver asked for it to be turned off.


All four threw remotes into Brian’s hat and after each drew one out, they all turned their backs on each other and started them and the fun had begun.



Brinn spent the day with Jonna and Matty.  Matty was 12 and preferred to be left alone most of the time but nine year old Jonna loves spending time with her older cousin and Brinn had fun giving her a makeover. Brinn debated about telling Matty about Tina’s email but she knew he wasn’t as interested in her as she was. John and Tony had been busy but both made time to stop by once throughout the day and then John arrived at 4:00. 


“I thought Danny probably needed a break from studying,” he walked over and kissed Brinn.  He looked at her close and said “Is everything Ok? Did Matty cause trouble?”  


“Matty was fine.  He is at that age,”  Brinn shrugged.


Jonna ran to her Daddy and he scooped her up.  “And I can see what you and Brinn did today. You look gorgeous but then you always do. You definitely look like your papa.”  John loved both his children equally but every time he looked at their daughter his heart skipped a beat thinking of Tony. She had his same striking features and coloring, and with Brinn’s help, was stunning. John kissed her and set her down.  “Why don’t you go ask your brother what he wants for dinner? You will see Brinn again tomorrow.”


After Jonna had left the room, John looked closely at Brinn.  “Please tell me nothing went on with you and Danny, Brinn. Something is bothering you.”


“No, John, Danny and I are the best of friends but I am too young for sex. Plus, Danny is gay John.  He is gay through and through. I have just been trying to figure out what I will do. I have three universities that want me to come and have places held for me but I just don’t know what I want to focus on.”


John held her tightly and kissed the top of her head.  When I was your age I was just worried about my mom getting drunk every night and what I needed to feed Peter.  You are trying to decide what part of the world to save. “You go and enjoy your evening with Danny. He needs a break from studying.  I hope you don’t mind but I told the chef to make you a big pot of seafood pasta with all the sides and something special for dessert. Oh and a pitcher of mocktails.  What time do you want it delivered?”


“Thanks, John.  Let me text the time after talking to Danny.”


Brinn jogged to the lighthouse and texted Danny, “Come on up, Brinn.  We’re watching a movie.”


By the time she got upstairs the door was open.  “Hey, guys, I won’t bother you. John is sending dinner over. What time do you want it delivered?”


They decided 6:30 would be good. Brinn texted John and then said she would be up later.  “Brinn, keep Danny company for a while. I have to spend about half an hour on the phone for the band.”  He disappeared into the bedroom and shut the doors.


“So did you hear from your mom?”


“I did but I haven’t read it yet.  I will read it later. How about you? How was your day? Have you…”


“No, but I can’t wait to.  Tonight I know it will happen if I want it to.  Remind me again that Jamie is too old for me. Remind me not to fall  in love with him.”  


Brinn moved and sat on his lap, “Danny, you know it and even though your heart might be a little battered I am always here for you, Danny.”  She wrapped her arms around his neck and just held onto him for a full minute. “Don’t forget, I love you. Not like a boyfriend but you are my best friend. You get me.”


“And don’t forget that I love you and if there is anything about your mom you need to talk about…” Brinn kissed him.


“Hey, second time today I caught you two kissing.”  Jamie joked as he came out of the bedroom.


“Ya, but you’re the one taking him to bed tonight!” Brinn almost shouted as she ran out of the room.


Jamie, sputtered, “What did I….” he headed toward the door but Danny stopped him.


“Just leave her.  She will be alright.” Danny put his arms around Jamie and kissed him.  He then dropped to his knees and tugged down Jamie’s shorts. Danny took Jamie’s cock in his hand and guided it into his mouth.  Jamie sighed at the feel of Danny’s mouth and he thought about how far he had come in the last 30 hours. Tomorrow he hoped they could be locked into the bedroom for the day. He just knew Danny would be responsive and he was so excited to see what tomorrow would bring.

 

Brinn ran to her suite.  She hated her life right now.  She hated herself. Why had she just been mean to Jamie?  She hated lying to John. Sometimes she wished she was a normal 14 year old with normal parents and family.  What if her dads didn’t have money? What if she wasn’t so smart? Now she needed to read what her mom had said.  Maybe she could help Brinn make up her mind what she should be doing this fall.