- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Brian and Justin are making a hasty early return home from Ibiza after Michael tells them of a brief early labor scare for JR.  They celebrate the coming arrival of grandchild number one as only they know how.  Friendly skies, indeed!

 

The sound of the plane's engines could be heard in the beautifully decorated cabin of the private plane that Brian and Justin were taxiing down the runway in.  Normally they flew first class on passenger planes, but Justin was once again rewarded for his brilliant artwork by a satisfied patron of many years.  It was just one of the many perks he always appreciated on those rare occasions that both he and Brian could get away for a real vacation.  By flying this way, the couple was afforded a great deal of privacy if requested, which always happened on these flights.  They had lost count of how many times they had improved their membership in the mile-high club.  By now they could be considered experts.  This evening would, doubtless, be no exception.

 

 

 

Brian and Justin had planned on waiting until Sunday morning to fly back home, but one night, over a candlelight supper on their secluded terrace at the villa, they began to talk about what they wanted to do as a special gift for JR and Noah with the arrival of their first child.  The subject had come up as to what a devastating thing it was for JR to not have her mothers there at this special time.  Both men knew that Mel and Linds would be there in spirit, but it wasn't the same as having proud grandmothers beaming down at your new baby.   That brought to mind how Noah was even worse off than JR.  At least JR had all four of her dads, grandmothers, and her brother to surround her during this momentous time in her life.  Noah had no one.  Attempts had been made over the years to re-connect with his mother, at least, but she had stood steadfast by her husband.  Noah suspected that she hated herself for it, but her fear of rejection by her husband was stronger than her love for her children.

 

 

 

The discussion quickly turned to what they could do for Noah, who needed their support even more than the already blessed JR.  All of JR's family had become tremendously fond of Noah, once they got over the rough beginning of their relationship.  It didn't hurt that they found his brothers to be fantastic people too.  Brian even overcame his prejudices against religious folks thanks to the way that Jacob, Noah's eldest brother and devoted Preacher man, behaved around the family.  His total acceptance of his own gay brother, Matthew, and Noah's choice for wife made him a winner in Brian's eyes.  The more they talked about Noah's situation and the deep love he felt for his brothers, the more that Brian and Justin knew they would have to do something to get the men to visit during the birth of their new niece or nephew. 

 

 

 

The original thought was to wait a couple of weeks and fly them down from Rhode Island and California with the use of the private plane that Justin's art patron had given him permission to use anytime he wanted.  This way, they would be present at the birth.   They had placed calls to the homes of both men and were assured that they could take time away from their busy lives to make such an important trip.  It was the arrival of their baby brother's firstborn and they wanted to be there.  They also knew from past experience that it would mean the world to Noah, especially since he lacked the parental support every son had a right to expect.    Jacob would give his assistant pastor a chance to take over the pulpit and Matty would leave his restaurant in the capable hands of his beloved partner, Carl.

 

 

 

This would have been a workable plan for all involved if Brian hadn't gotten the call from Michael telling him that JR had gone into early labor.  The doctors had stopped the contractions, but the concern was still there that she might deliver early.  Michael strongly advised Brian and Justin to return home a few days earlier than planned.  The two men agreed and then spent hours on the phone talking to Jacob and Matthew about what was going on back in Pittsburgh.  In the end, arrangements were hastily changed and now Brian and Justin were in the air and on their way back to the States.  They would be making one detour - to Rhode Island to pick up Jacob and Sarah and their three children.  Matty was already on a plane taking him to Pittsburgh. 

 

 

 

Matty would get there long before everyone else, but he would be picked up by Gus and taken to the Kinney/Taylor house to stay.  As of now, their secret visit was still under wraps and neither Noah nor JR had a clue that he would not be the only Roberts welcoming the newborn to the family.  As Brian and Justin flew through the dark skies over the North Atlantic Ocean, they toasted to the success of their plans to give JR and Noah a gift they would never have expected for the birth of their child. 

 

 

 

"It looks like we'll pull it off, Sunshine," Brian bragged as he clinked wine glasses with Justin.

 

 

 

"Was there any doubt?" Justin laughed.  "Although Mother Nature did try to put a crimp in our plans, she's no match for determined grandfathers like us."

 

 

 

"Grandfather!  Just the sound of it gives me chills.  Look at me, Sunshine.  Do I look like a man who should have grandkids?  Just because I was nice enough to hang up my title of 'Top Stud of Babylon' for the sake of all those young studlets who needed their chance in the spotlight, doesn't mean I'm a washed-up old man."

 

 

 

Justin did his level best not to grin behind the hand he had in front of his mouth, but he couldn't fool Brian.  Brian had seen that look in his husband's eyes plenty of times before.  That was his 'mischievous giggle' look.  Brian took Justin's wine glass from his hand and laid it beside his own on the small table in front of them.  Justin sensed what was coming next, but he loved playing the seduction game with Brian, so he played the innocent.

 

 

 

"Would you like a little demonstration as to how potent this old grandfather-to-be still is?" Brian purred into Justin's ear.

 

 

 

"I suppose a little demonstration wouldn't hurt.  Not that I don't trust your word, Mr. Kinney, but my Mom always taught me that action speaks louder than words," Justin answered back, trying hard to look as if he needed convincing. 

 

 

 

Brian reached for the top button of his black silk shirt.  He very slowly began to unbutton each one until he reached his belt.  Brian kept his eyes on Justin's face the entire time and saw the humor slowly turn to lust in his lover's eyes.  He was well aware that Justin still saw him as the stud who had seduced him decades ago.  Brian watched as Justin's eyes lowered to his belt.  It gave Brian the incentive to pull the shirt from his pants, still moving at a maddeningly slow pace.  Brian started to slide the shirt off his shoulders, but Justin jumped up and came around Brian in order to kneel on the sofa behind Brian.  He removed the shirt for Brian and tossed it over to a nearby chair. 

 

 

 

Justin brought his hands up around Brian's bare midriff and loosened the belt holding the Italian hand-made pants Brian was wearing.  Brian reached down and slid the belt from its loops, tossing it aside to join the shirt.  Justin felt for the snaps on Brian’s pants and pulled them apart.  He rested his cheek on Brian's naked back and slid his hands down in the front opening until he could feel the soft, curly hairs sprouting there.  He could feel the heat and let out a sigh as he placed his lips softly against Brian's smooth back and kissed him.  His hands came out of Brian's pants and traveled slowly upwards until each palm felt nipples.  Justin began to massage the nipples, waiting for them to harden to happy little peaks. 

 

 

 

Brian had closed his eyes as he delighted in all the tingling sensations Justin was providing with his practiced hands.  He could feel his manhood expanding and was tremendously glad that Justin had loosened his pants enough to prevent discomfort as his cock outgrew its space.  Brian indulged his feelings for a bit longer, loving the warm breath of Justin's lips on his back and shoulders, but now he'd had enough of Justin turning the seduction tables on him.  It was time for him to take back control.  He reached for Justin's hands and covered them with his own.  He kissed each palm, one at a time, and then moved them away so that he could turn around and face his man.

 

 

 

Justin was still on his knees as Brian reached for the royal blue pullover shirt he was wearing.  Brian grabbed the hem and removed the shirt quickly from Justin's body.  It joined the other items on the chair.  He undid Justin's belt and unzipped his pants, choosing not to waste any time.  He longed to feel the hefty weight of Justin's manhood in his hand again.  Justin moved quickly to remove his pants and underwear and returned to his kneeling position on the sofa.  He was naked as the day he was born, having worn sandals on board the plane, which had been removed first thing. 

 

 

 

Brian sat back a little and gazed at the beautiful body of his husband.  He never tired of the sight of Justin in all his glory.  He still had youthful pale skin, despite not using any of the expensive skin creams Brian always advised for him.  He didn't have a blemish anywhere to be found.  The scar that he still had from Chris Hobbs bashing was there but fully covered by Justin's thick blond hair.  Brian's favorite part was the gorgeous bubble butt that Justin still proudly possessed.  Brian loved nothing more than holding on to a handful of those smooth round cheeks or laying his head on them as if they were the softest pillows, especially after a really hot session of love late at night.  He had been known to fall asleep literally cheek-to-cheek, in a manner of speaking. 

 

 

 

"Your turn, lover," Justin ordered, waiting for Brian to shed the last of his clothing.  As much as Brian enjoyed Justin's body...Justin felt exactly the same about Brian's.  Brian slipped off the sofa and shed the rest of his garments too.  He sat back down and pulled Justin onto his lap.  The younger man knew from experience what Brian wanted and automatically spread his legs so he was straddling Brian's hips with his knees.  Justin fell forward in Brian's arms and the two men locked lips.  Tongues reached out for each other and their favorite dance began.

 

 

 

First came the warm-up as they kissed and tongued each other on the face and neck.  Their hands reached down between them and they played with one another until they knew that they had to slow down.  Brian reached for the lube that was always magically available at the right time.  They had given up using condoms once they knew there would be no other for either of them, and medical science had finally found a way to combat the HIV virus.  When Justin leaned forward with his hands on the back of the sofa for support, Brian prepared Justin and himself for what was coming next.  Justin signaled he was ready after a bit more foreplay and passionate kisses and the two men connected the way they had so many countless times before.  It never got old.  Justin rode Brian with fervor, letting the swelling feelings of pleasure wash over him like a rising tide.

 

 

 

Brian's face became pinched with the exertions.  He could feel the wave peaking, sweat popping up on his brow.  Justin knew that look and felt his own intense orgasm building to a crescendo.  A few more hip thrusts by Brian and hard descents down onto Brian's pulsing shaft were all it took.  Both men rode the crest of the wave over the edge until they fell against each other, Brian wrapping his arms protectively around his shaking husband.  They rested that way as one for some time, neither speaking.  Words weren't needed.  They knew how much joy and pleasure they always brought to one another.  It was a special gift they had been blessed with and they treasured it. 

 

 

 

Finally, Brian moved Justin off to the side, enjoying the feeling of his depleted cock sliding from its safe harbor inside Justin.  The two sweaty men looked at each other and smiled.

 

 

 

"So, do I get to retain my 'Stud' credentials despite the grandfather title?"  Brian asked with a grin.

 

 

 

"Mmmm, mmm!  I think you may have just earned a new title.  I believe you have earned the title of 'Sexiest Grandpa in America'."

 

 

 

"Just America?"

 

 

 

Justin seemed to be thinking that over, then..."I'm afraid I'll need a few more demonstrations in the future before I can expand your title.  But I'm sure you'll find a way to earn the 'Sexiest Grandpa in the World' title someday soon."

 

 

 

Brian laughed and laid his tired head in Justin's lap.  "I'll do my best," he promised, and started to close his eyes.  Justin pulled the blanket from behind the sofa and laid it over Brian's body.  They still had about seven hours of flight time left so a little nap wouldn't hurt.  They would make a stop in Rhode Island in the morning, pick up the Roberts family, and then fly on to Pittsburgh.  By tomorrow they should all be home in time for lunch.  He just hoped that there would be no more early-delivery problems with JR.  Justin really wanted to be there for the birth of her child.  He was there for Gus' birth and JR's.  One more would just be icing on the cake.

 

 

 

To be continued...................