- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

JR and Noah's first-born has arrived and everyone is eager to learn the name they have given the newest member of the family.  A big party is held at the Kinney/Taylor house to welcome and introduce the beautiful little girl to all those who love and care for her.

 

 

 

 

Brian flipped over and smacked the top of his alarm clock.  He was in no mood to wake up but he knew he had to.  There was so much to get done and none of it would be accomplished by playing possum in his comfy bed.  Well at least he wouldn't have to suffer alone.  If Justin thought he was going to get away with sleeping any longer, he had another think coming.  If Brian had to get up and face the start of the hectic day waiting for them, so did Justin.

 

 

 

Brian flipped back over and saw Justin's naked back turned to him.  A second ago he had had his arm draped over that delicious body of his husband.  He now had a choice to make.  He could either shake Justin until he woke up, or he could tantalizingly tease him awake.  Brian lifted the blanket slowly away from where it fell at Justin's waist.  Both of them almost always slept totally nude, loving the feel of each other's naked skin, and last night had been no exception.  Brian gazed at the smooth, rounded globes of Justin's tight ass.  Even in his mid-forties, Justin's skin was taut and silken like a baby's bottom. 

 

 

 

Brian let his fingers play slowly down from Justin's shoulders to the small of his back as he rested his head on his other hand.  He hesitated long enough to lean in for a couple of soft kisses planted on each shoulder blade and then sat back to continue his explorations.  His fingers moved down to the crack between Justin's ample buttocks.  One slender, long finger slid between the crack and snaked its way to the hole that Brian knew so well.  Someone had once said that all cats look alike in the dark, but Brian would beg to differ.  He would know Justin's ass and everything about it in the pitch dark and could pick it out from a million others by touch alone.  He was confident of that. 

 

 

 

Justin began to squirm slightly as Brian exerted a little more pressure at the opening of Justin's hole.  Brian added another finger and began to massage around the hole as the middle finger began to push inward, making its way past the muscle-guarded entrance.  Brian could tell that Justin was awakening when he heard tiny sounds as he started to finger-fuck his lover.  All doubts were removed when Justin began pushing his ass backwards onto the finger at the same time that his steady breathing became more ragged.  Brian grinned into the still-darkened room.  He knew his man.  He didn't need to see Justin's face to know what he was feeling. 

 

 

 

The blanket and sheet had fallen away completely by now.  Brian watched as Justin's arm lifted away from his side and fell back down in front of him.  Brian grinned even wider.  He knew what Justin was up to.  Sure enough, he could see Justin's arm moving in an up and down rhythm that revealed his actions.  Justin began pushing even harder against Brian's fingers.  Brian leaned forward again and kissed Justin's naked back repeatedly, never letting his fingers stray from their tasks.  Justin's breathing grew louder.  Brian suddenly felt Justin's muscles clamp down hard on his finger and heard the grunt of pleasure pouring out of the blond.  Justin spasmed a few more times and then relaxed slowly.  Brian removed his fingers and threw his arm around Justin's body.  Justin scooted back so that he was as close in Brian's embrace as he could possibly get.

 

 

 

"Good morning, Sunshine," Brian declared.

 

 

 

"Mmmmm, yes sir.  It is indeed."

 

 

 

The two men lay like that for several more minutes, just enjoying the familiar feel of being so close to one another.  Then Brian remembered why he had set his alarm for such an early hour.  Justin had already begun to fall back to sleep, but this time Brian was having none of it.  He shook Justin's shoulder until the younger man gave up and turned around to face his tormentor.

 

 

 

"It's still dark out, Bri.  Remind me again, why we have to get up so early?"

 

 

 

"The party, Sunshine...remember?  Everyone agreed that the welcoming party for the little one should be held here at the house since we have more space than anyone else.  I wanted to throw the party somewhere else, like we did the graduation parties and wedding parties for the kids, but noooo...you said this event should be homier.  You got your way...or rather you and JR got your way, so suck it up and rise to the occasion.  We have a ton of things to get done before the hordes descend on us."

 

 

 

Justin grumbled a little under his breath, but he knew Brian was right.  By mid-afternoon there would be a ton of people running around their house and in the huge back yard, where all the tables would be set up with food and drinks.  The whole affair should end up being quite colorful, since Emmett had agreed to handle all the party plans.  JR had never had a baby shower before the birth of her baby, so folks would be coming with gifts in hand.  All of them were looking forward to finding out the name of the newest member of the family, an announcement that JR and Noah had decided to wait until the party to reveal.  Justin slapped at Brian's bare butt as he slid off the bed and then joined him in their spacious bathroom. 

 

 

 

Brian hurriedly took a leak and went straight for the glass enclosed shower.  It was very reminiscent of the one in the old loft, which often brought back some very pleasant memories for both men during their countless mutual showers at the house.  Brian had barely stepped inside the large space when he felt Justin joining him.  It looked like they were going to be conserving water again.  Anything to be a good citizen, Brian had once told Justin, when he had teased Brian over how many showers they took together instead of separately. 

 

 

 

Brian quickly turned on the water taps and stepped under the spray.   He turned around with the shower sponge in one hand and a bottle of liquid soap in the other.  The couple had their routine down pat.  It didn't take long for both bodies to be scrubbed clean and scalps to be shampooed.  Brian was then ready to leave the stall, but Justin had other ideas.  After all, he owed Brian for waking him up the way he did.  Before Brian could turn off the taps, Justin slid down to his knees and wrapped his hand around Brian's flaccid manhood.  He brought it up to his lips and began to suck on the tip.  Brian looked down and smiled at the fair head of his husband.  He hadn't expected anything in return for his wake-up call, but he wasn't about to protest either.  He knew that Justin enjoyed giving as much as receiving. 

 

 

 

Warm water continued to pour down Brian's back as his front got the licking of a lifetime.  Justin loved to prove that the statement was very true, which he had made so many years ago to the counselor that his mom had taken him to, after first finding out her son was gay.  He had told her that he loved to suck cock...and that he was good at it too.  Brian certainly wouldn't argue with that statement.  It was a fact, and Brian knew that Justin hadn't needed any training either.  He had been a natural from day one.  As Brian felt himself growing inside Justin's mouth, he experienced his enormous pride in Justin all over again.  The man had never failed to make Brian glad that he had picked him up so many years ago. 

 

 

 

Justin's artistic fingers ran up and down the outside of Brian's muscular legs and around to cup his buttocks as his mouth weaved its magical spell around the now rock-hard cock it nursed.  Justin didn't need to guess how close to the edge Brian was.  He knew every sound...every movement...every expression that accompanied Brian's orgasms.  When the explosion came, Justin was more than ready.  He pulled Brian as close to him as he could get and gave his lover a few more deep-throated massages in order to grant Brian his release.  After he had swallowed the last of the salty/sweet seed, Justin rose back up and planted a satisfied kiss hard on Brian's warm lips.  They held each other for a few minutes with Justin's head resting on Brian's chest.  When Justin felt Brian's heartbeat returning to normal, he reached around him and turned off the taps. 

 

 

 

The couple exited the shower and scrubbed themselves dry.  Shortly after, they went downstairs to see if anyone else was up yet.  It had only been a week and a half since the baby was born and JR had been forced to stay in the hospital for three of those days, despite her protest that she could recover from the surgery just fine at home.  The baby had been born in perfect health despite being slightly early.  Just to be on the safe side they kept her in the hospital along with her Mama.  The hospital was probably glad to see the back of JR and the baby since there was a constant stream of visitors every minute of visiting hours. 

 

 

 

Noah's family was still camped out at the Kinney/Taylor house, but they could only stay a few more days at most.  That was the reason for the rush in having the party.  Everyone wanted to attend, especially since JR and Noah had chosen to wait for the party to reveal the name of their daughter.  Brian had just started sipping his first cup of coffee in the empty kitchen, while Justin was mixing up a waffle batter, when the first of the Roberts family began trickling into the kitchen to see where the delicious aroma of bacon and coffee was coming from.  Greetings were passed around and Sarah Roberts joined Justin in preparing some fruit to add to their breakfast menu. 

 

 

 

By the time everyone had eaten their fill of the fluffy waffles, bacon, and fresh fruit, it was nearly time for Emmett to show up with his helpers in tow.  The next few hours were extremely busy around the Kinney/Taylor house.  Emmett, as always, was right on time and breezed through the house with his assistants in tow.  They hit the back yard like a tornado and began work in turning the entire tree-lined landscape into the perfect garden party.  Luckily the weather had decided to co-operate and it looked like it was going to be one of those perfect days that only happened in miracles. 

 

 

 

By 10:45 a.m., nearly every person on their long guest list had arrived, presents in hand.  A long table had been set up for those gifts and was now laden down with the colorful packages, almost all wrapped in various shades of pink girly paper.  The house and the backyard was filled with both family and friends.  Noah was represented by his brothers, sister-in-law, and nieces and nephew...not to mention the many, many friends he had made on the faculty staff at work.  JR's vast extended family were all present, with only her adopted brother, Hunter and his family missing.  They couldn't be there but had already had the most beautiful flowering plant delivered to congratulate the new parents, with instructions to plant it in honor of the little one's birth. 

 

 

 

At precisely eleven o'clock on the dot, the honorees appeared at the front door.  Brian and Michael met them there and escorted them through the stragglers in the house until they reached the steps leading onto the patio in the back yard.  The moment the new parents stepped out the patio door, they were greeted with enthusiastic applause.  Amazingly, the tiny bundle in JR's arms seemed unperturbed by the disturbance.  She looked around her with wide eyes as if she could clearly see each and everything and was gauging its importance in her life.  She opened her tiny mouth and appeared to smile, although the more experienced members of the crowd knew it was probably nothing but gas. 

 

 

 

The baby was quickly laid down in the large bassinet that Brian had purchased some time ago in order to accommodate any future visits.  It had been brought outside just for today's special event, but would later be returned to the frilly cotton-pink bedroom that had once been her mother's and was now transformed into a baby's paradise, thanks to an ultra-expensive decorator that Brian and Justin had hired months before the birth of the baby.  Noah requested that the guests restrain themselves from hovering over the little one and picking her up since she was still much too young for too much activity at one time.  Heads nodded agreement, and with a last tuck of the blanket around her squirming body, Noah and JR joined the party-goers.  A nanny, hired by Brian, Justin, Michael, and Ben took her seat next to the bassinet.  She was foreboding enough to keep the throng from overstepping their boundaries with the newborn.

 

 

 

The first order of business was learning the name of the newest member of the family.  Skilled wait-staff, hired by Emmett, had circled the crowd by now and made sure that everyone had a glass of champagne in hand.  The four fathers stood in front of the crowd and Brian, as usual, was the one to quiet down their guests and get their full attention.  He then announced that Noah and JR would take the floor.  The men stepped back and waited with bated breath.  They were as anxious as everyone else to know the baby's name.  One would think they were about to announce the naming of a royal princess, the way that everyone hung on Noah's words as he began to speak.

 

 

 

"First of all, we want to thank each and every one of you for coming to our daughter's first party," he began.  "Knowing her family, this is just the beginning of her celebrations in life."  Noah looked pointedly back at the new grandfathers.  "Our daughter is one of the most fortunate little girls in the world.  She is surrounded by love and has already made a place for herself in the hearts of so many wonderful people.  And now we would like to reveal the name we have chosen for her.  Darling..."

 

 

 

Noah turned to JR and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.  She smiled brightly at her husband and then turned to the crowd. 

 

 

 

"As all of you know, I have been more than blessed in my life.  I have always known how much I am loved and cared for, from the day I was born.  Luckily most of those who were there that day are still with us and I am eternally grateful."  She looked straight at her Grandma Deb, who had made it back from her cruise in time for the party.  "Unfortunately, my brother and I lost our mothers at a time when we needed them badly to help us grow into the adults that we could be proud to call ourselves.  But we weren't left to fend for ourselves.  Our dads...all four of them....were right there to take up the slack and do the job that our moms were no longer able to complete.  We love these men dearly, and would have gladly named a son after them, but we got our daughter instead.  So, we had to decide what to do next."

 

 

 

"Before I go on, I would like to tell you all a little story of something I overheard one night when I was eight or nine years old.  I had snuck downstairs one night when I couldn't sleep, and I heard my moms talking in the living room.  A very good friend of theirs had just had a baby and they were discussing the baby's name.  It was a name that is seldom heard anymore, but the parents wanted it to be a tribute to a favorite elderly uncle.  I heard both of my moms laugh and say that they prayed that neither of their kids would grow up and name a daughter after them.  They were not especially fond of their own names.  I will never have the chance to show off our daughter to them, but I want to honor their wishes.  As a result, Noah and I chose a name that is still close enough to recognize them without copying their names precisely.  So, we have chosen Melody in lieu of Melanie and Linn in lieu of Lindsay."

 

 

 

JR lifted her glass, as did Noah and the others and added, "Here's to the newest member of the family...Miss Melody Linn Roberts."

 

 

 

The news was greeted with great enthusiasm.  The party proceeded and a wonderful time was had by all.  After a short while, little Melody Linn was taken upstairs and settled into her brand new crib under the watchful eye of her nanny.  Gifts were opened, congratulations given, and conversations flowed until the new parents felt they had to call it a night.  They said their goodbyes, accepting the warm praise from all their guests.  The couple made their way upstairs to JR's old bedroom to collect their sleeping daughter.  As JR pushed open the door, she saw Gus standing over the crib.  She was just in time to hear what her brother was saying.

 

 

 

"You are so lucky, Melody Linn, to have such wonderful parents.  And I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that your grandmothers would have loved you with every inch of their beings.  If you grow up to be half the woman your mom and grandmothers have been, you will be magnificent.   I love you too, and you can always count on your Uncle Gus.  I promise you that."

 

 

 

Just as Gus spoke the last word, he heard a noise behind him.  He turned to see his sister standing there with tears welling in her eyes.  Noah stood behind her.  JR saw that there were tears in Gus' eyes too.  She walked over to him, bypassing the nanny's rocker where she sat quietly taking in the scene.  JR pulled Gus into her embrace.

 

 

 

"She'll always know how much you love her and that she can trust you with her life.  I love you, big brother," she whispered in his ear.

 

 

 

The siblings hugged tightly.  They had shared so much over the years.  Hopefully they would share many more events like this in the future.  But only time would tell.

 

 

 

To be continued.....................