- Text Size +

Chapter 13


Justin was not happy.  Danny and Elliott could hear him when they walked in the door  of the rehab center. There was no one at the front desk so they followed the noise.  As they moved closer they heard Brian, “Sunshine, we talked about this. I’m not going anywhere but you have to stay here until ….”


“Fuck you, Brian!  You can walk out of here.  You will walk out of here but I…”


“Justin, I’m not going anywhere. We’ve had this conversation.” Danny and Elliott walked through the door and found two nurses  and who they expected was a doctor. A nurse near the door started to protest these strangers in the facility.


“It’’s ok,” Brian interrupted her.  This is the doctor and PA that were on the plane with us not to mention the sons of my best friend.  Can you give us a minute alone?” With a little hesitation the three left the room. Danny and Elliott listened to Brian try to reason with Justin for another five minutes.  


Finally, Danny looked at Elliott.  “El, take Brian to the hotel. He needs a break.  He needs a good night's sleep. He will go sleep in Dad and Marcus’ suite. I’ll see you in the morning.” He kissed him when he saw Elliott’s disappointment.  “I promise I will make it up to you.”  


Elliott pulled him close and kissed him once more, “I love you, Danny. This is one of the reasons why even though I would prefer to….”   He kissed him once more before walking over to Brian and taking his arm. “Brian let’s get a little air.”


Once in the hall, Elliott guided Brian to the exit, “Elliott, I can’t leave.”


“Yes, you can.  Justin is a strong willed man and you need to be rested to deal with him.  Let Danny deal with him. He said you should go to his dads’ suite.”  


After a short argument, Brian agreed as his shoulders sagged. “You’re right. I just hate to leave him.  I promised I wouldn’t ever leave him.”


“Brian, you aren’t leaving him. You are taking a needed break so you can deal with him well rested tomorrow.  You aren’t a 100% yourself yet. Maybe calling your kids will make you feel better.”


“Elliott, you just left your new husband….” Brian just realized the sacrifice they were making.  “Thank you. You are a good man.”


For the next five minutes, Danny tried to get Justin to talk to him but he refused.  Then the next five minutes he wished he could get him to stop talking. Finally Danny took a deep breath and said, “ENOUGH! Either you stop this or I am calling your daughter!”


That got Justin’s attention and he quieted and then the tears began.  Danny sat next to his bed and took Justin’s hand. “Justin, I understand your frustration and I know…..”


“What if I can never walk again? What if I can never screw him again? What if he doesn’t want to fuck me? I just…”


“Justin, he loves you.  Not just your dick or your asshole. He loves who you are in here.” Danny tapped his chest.  “And Justin, I know you don’t want to see Brinn but maybe, Maybe a call tomorrow would do you both good.  She misses her daddy so much.” Danny helped Justin get comfortable and pulled the blanket up to his shoulders. “Did you know she told me you hurt your leg before you were even found? And Shelby, I know you knew she was pregnant.  She is just glowing and beautiful….” Danny just kept talking softly. He got in bed next to him and stroked his arm until he drifted off to sleep.  


Danny pulled out his phone and texted El, “Good night, El.  I am sorry we can’t be together. I love you. God, I need you.”  He hit send and then shut his eyes.



Elliott had deposited Brian at Dan’s suite.  Brian knocked and Dan opened the door and pulled Brian into his arms. Brian heard the girls giggling in one of the rooms. “Jonna is telling Hannah a story. Hannah loves her.”


“And John and Tony love you, allowing them the night to themselves.  Poor John has had to sleep with me the last three weeks.”


“Well, tonight you are sleeping with Marcus and I.” Dan kissed him softly.  If you don’t want anything but a warm body, you will have two. If you need a little attention, you just need to ask.  Your emotions have to be on a new scale. Let us relieve some of your tension.”


“It has only been a few days since Justin, god he sucked me off and it was so amazing.  It had been so long since he had touched me. Dan took his hand and led him to the bedroom, locking the doors behind them.  Marcus walked up and kissed him and while he did, Dan pressed himself against Brian and they both kissed him. Soon both men were undressing him and once Brian was naked they led him to the bed and undressed each other before kissing and then sliding in on either side of Brian.  They had decided they would do what Brian needed tonight. They had agreed if Brian really needed one of them they would go along with it for his sake. Dan positioned himself at Brian’s mouth and Marcus began to gently stroke Brian’s flaccid cock. It didn’t take long before Brian was nearly mad from the attentions of both of them.  As Marcus’ tongue brought him to the edge and then over the edge before Brian clung to Dan as Marcus moved to press against Brian’s back. He gently kissed Brian’s neck as he reached across to gently touch Dan’s cheek. Dan kissed Marcus’ hand as he ran his hand down Brian’s side and then to Brian’s ass as he took Marcus’ dick in his hand. As Brian fell asleep the other two men stroked each other until they climaxed together. Dan and Marcus held hands as they joined Brian in sleep.
 


Tony had touched and tasted every inch of John and then John did the same to Tony.  They had fallen asleep with John inside Tony and Tony woke up when John began to slide in and out of him again.  When he opened his eyes he saw the sun was up and the day could not be more perfect. His husband was home and their whole family was back on the same continent.  Tony didn’t try to be quiet. He cried out as John filled him again. He had missed this so much. They were going to collect their daughter and spend the day with her and he hoped Matty would join them tonight.  He was gone more than home lately and he was fairly sure he planned to go to school in New Orleans this fall so family days were going to be in short supply.


As John stretched Tony turned and climbed on top of him.  “I have missed just looking at you.”


“Oh, from our evening, I think you missed more than the way I looked.” John smiled up at his beautiful husband. 


“Let’s order breakfast and shower while we wait.” Tony said as he stood up


“You know our breakfast might get cold,” John said as he ran his hand over Tony’s ass. 


“Mi Amore, we have the rest of our lives together.”


“Yes we do.  I am hoping soon to get an extended vacation with you alone.”


“I can think of nothing I would like better.”



Brian woke to the bed’s gentle rocking.  Dan was no longer in front of him and he had no doubt where he was. “Don’t mind me.  I’ll just grab a shower, he said as Dan started to thrust harder, now that he wouldn’t wake Brian. Brian turned and leaned over kissing both of his friends before walking into the shower. By the time Brian came back into the bedroom, Dan and Marcus were wrapped up in the plush hotel robes.


Marcus walked over and gave Brian a hug, “How are you this morning?”


Brian wrapped his arm around Marcus, “Thanks to the two of you I got a good night sleep. Dan, I don’t even know where my suitcases are. Do you mind?”


“Help yourself.”  He pointed to his bag. “Brian we are going home today.  Brinn and Gus have to….they need to see you. I am guessing they will be here today.  Your children need to see at least you.”


“I will call them on the way to the rehab center. Maybe I can get them to wait one more day. When I left Sunshine was not…”


“He will only get better now,” Marcus said.  “Breakfast will be here in a minute or two and you are eating before you leave.  


There was a soft tap on the door and a small voice, “Daddies, may I come in?”


“Of course you can, Hannah.” Dan responded and the door flew open.  The little redhead ran in and bounded toward Dan but Brian scooped her up and she giggled.  


“Uncle Brian, I missed you.” She hugged him tight.  “Did you know I have a new aunt I am going to meet this weekend?”


Brian’s eyes met Dan’s in a look of concern but he didn’t let on, “Oh, that should be nice.” 


Jonna called from the other room, “I think breakfast is here.  Should I get the door?”


Dan walked out, “I’ll get it, sweetheart,” he said shooting a smile at Jonna.  “I don’t want you answering the door without checking who’s there.” He smiled kindly at her.  I think we will be needing a great babysitter from time to time if you are interested?”


“Oh, I would love that.  Hannah is a real sweety. Did you know she is scared about meeting this lady?”


“I had a feeling she was putting on a good front for us.  Thanks for letting me know. Red and I will talk to her.”   Soon the food was set up on the table and the five of them sat down to eat.  


Brian ate more than he expected but now that he was almost home, his appetite was completely back and he was listening to his body, knowing it needed food.  “Well, I need to go see Sunshine. “Have a safe drive back and thanks again for …. Being there.”


Dan walked over to Brian and kissed him. “Call me if you need anything.”  And with that Brian left.


“Gus, son,” Brian choked up a bit as he heard his son’s voice.” 


“Oh, Pops, it is so good to hear you.  How are you? How is dad?”


“I’m fine.  Sunshine is still … he has a long road ahead physically and mentally, well,”  Brian paused.


“Pops, Brinn and I are planning to come up today.  We need to see you. The whole family wants to see you but I think that might be a little too much…”


“Gus, I can’t wait to see you but right now….I am guessing your sister won’t wait one more day?”


“No, Pops, there is no stopping that stubborn….”


Brian had to laugh at his son’s tone.  Even as adults they could fight and argue but his children loved each other.  “Call me when you are close to the city and I will let you know where we are. Son, I love you.  Tell your sister I love her, too, and I can’t wait to see you both.”


“I love you too, Pops,” Gus’ voice was full of emotion.  “I didn’t know if I would ever…”


“We’re home now. See you in a few hours.”


Brian took a deep breath before walking into Justin’s room.  Danny was nowhere to be seen but Justin was sitting in a chair looking refreshed and maybe not happy, but compared to his mood last night he was much better.


“Good Morning, Sonshine,” as the lips met Justin reached out for Brian’s crotched and gave it a little tweak. 


“When will you make love to me again?” Justin looked up into Brian’s face as his hands felt Brian respond to his fingers.


“Oh, god, soon Sunshine.  Very soon! The minute you are told your leg is stable enough I am going ….”


“Good morning, Brian,” Danny’s voice came from behind him.  “It looks like you had a great night sleep.”


“I did and it looks like Justin did too.”


“Since you are here, I think I am going to go find my husband…. I love how that sounds….my husband and share his bed instead of one with your husband.” 


“I’ll walk you out,” Brian followed him into the hall.  “Danny, Brinn will be here later today. I am sure she would love to see you but I will totally understand if you want to wait and talk to her later.  You have done so much for our family this past month.”


“I am not sure what Elliott is planning.  Have her text or call when she gets to the city.”


“I’ll do that, Danny.  I don’t know what you said to him but thank you.  He seems much calmer.” Brian patted Danny’s cheek and then turned and walked back into Justin’s room to prepare him for their guests.


Brian walked over to Justin again and he picked him up and sat in the chair with Justin on his lap.  This time his lips crushed Justin’s and as he was going to push him backward Justin pushed back and Brian had a surge of need rush through him.  His hand began working down the back of Justin’s pants and he pressed his finger against Justin’s bud and it was as if it sucked him in. Although it was an awkward position, Brian started tapping inside Justin.  He really couldn’t move in and out but tapped downward and could tell it was having the desired effect. Justin frantically reached for Brian’s skin. He needed to touch him. He finally managed to get his hands under the fabric and they were everywhere. Brian began to move his finger more rapidly and when he moved his available hand to Justin’s crotch he felt the strain on the fabric.  He began to stroke him in the same spot from the outside and the inside and that was it.  


Justin cried out as his whole body convulsed and after calming down a bit he softly said, “Put me in the wheelchair and sit on the bed.” Brian looked at him a little funny but did as he asked.

Justin moved his chair so he was facing Brian and then he undid Brian’s fly and bent forward as he pulled out Brian’s erection.  Just the feel of the warmth of Justin’s mouth made Brian fight for control. It wasn’t long before Justin felt the warm liquid move down his throat and he sighed from the pleasure.  


Some time later Brian helped Justin back in his bed. “I have therapy in about 10 minutes but I think the therapy I just had, did a lot more good.”


“Well, I hope what I have to tell you helps, too.”


“Brian, that sounds ominous.”


“The kids are coming this afternoon.” Justin opened his mouth to argue but Brian put his hand up. “You know I have no say.  Gus said Brinn was coming no matter what and I think...I know I miss them. It has been so long.”


Justin shrugged, “I know you’re right. I just wanted to be….”


“They just need to see you, Sunshine.  They need a hug and a kiss.”


“Alright, Brian, I …” just then a male assistant came in the door.  “Mister Taylor, I will be taking you to therapy. She and the doctor are going to come up with a plan and tomorrow they will meet with you and your husband to discuss options. The well built man lifted Justin out of the bed and set him in the chair. “Are you ready?”


“You can take me anytime, if we could figure out how that could work with this leg.” Justin replied as he winked at Brian.


Brian sighed as Justin left.  He wasn’t sure what happened last night but he owed Danny something.  He knew it wouldn’t be smooth sailing yet but maybe Danny could stay with him once they went back home.  He obviously knew how to handle him. Must be all that practice dealing with Brinn. He smiled at the thought of their spunky daughter. Then Gus came to mind and he pictured the young man that was now the age he had been when he met Justin.  But Gus was so much more together than he ever was. Brian drifted off as he thought about his family.  


Brian woke to a soft tap on the door of Justin’s room, “Come in,” he said groggily.  “Oh, Dad!” Brinn ran into the room and threw herself into Brian’s arms. Brian couldn’t control his emotions as tears ran down his face. She was more beautiful than he had remembered. He kissed her as he stood taking her with him. 


Moments later Gus walked in behind her, “I asked you to wait so we could find the room together.” Gus scowled at her but as Brian set Brinn down on the ground and Brian took his son into his arms and held him before reaching out and pulling Brinn into the embrace, too.  As they moved apart, a nurse stepped into the room.  


“Oh, Mr. Kinney, I didn’t realize… I was just going to tell you Justin will be returning to his room shortly.  I am afraid he might be in some discomfort after his therapy and….”


“He’s pissed off?” Brian looked at the nurse.


“Well, yes.  He isn’t in the best of moods.”


“Thanks for letting us know.” Gus smiled kindly at the nurse who seemed to swoon when she looked at him, before leaving the room.


“So, maybe the two of you should go have coffee or something and come back in an hour.”


“Pops, why don’t you take Brinn out for coffee and come back in an hour.  I’ll take care of Dad.”


Brinn started to protest but Brian held out his hand.  “You will have time with your daddy later. Right now you and I are going to catch up.  Oh, and I think Danny night like to see you before you go home today unless they decided to go home.”


“They, oh ya, Elliott of course.”


“Thanks, Gus, we’ll be back and then you and I will catch up.” Brian looked over his shoulder and guided Brinn out as he kissed her head. 


Soon Gus heard his dad before he saw him.  He was on a roll. Gus cringed at his tone. Justin only acted like this when he felt hopeless.  His heart broke for him. “Just don’t touch me. Open the door and leave me alone. Brian!” Justin rolled himself into the room and stopped.  “Gus,” his tone softened and his body slumped as Gus moved near him and bent down to hug him.


“Justin, would you like to get in your bed?”


“No, just get out of here.” He said sharply.  Gus shot the attendant an apologetic look as he left the room. Gus pushed Justin over to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed so he could look his dad in the eye and hold his hands. But his eyes drifted downward to the spot his pants sank in deep on his thigh. “It looks awful, doesn't it?”


“Oh, Dad, it’s not that it looks bad.  It’s knowing the pain you’ve gone through.” Gus wrapped his arms around his dad and held him close.  “We were so scared, Daddy. I don’t know what we would have done if you hadn’t been found,” Gus couldn’t let go just yet.  After just holding him for a few minutes, Gus said, “Dad, can I help you get into bed. I think they worked you pretty hard and you look tired.”


“Gus, I can’t put any weight on my leg.  There is not enough muscle left to… there will be more surgeries.  They don’t know how many.”


Justin put his arms around Gus’ neck and Gus helped him pivot on his good leg and set him on the bed and then helped him swing his legs in and covered him up.  He then got in next to him and sighed as he felt his dad’s arms tighten around him. “Dad, can you tell me about it? I mean, I can’t imagine it.”


“Not now, Gus, some day but not now.”


“You know if you hadn’t made it, Pops would probably have …”



“Don’t say it. I told him he had to go on for you and the kids.  When will I meet this new grandbaby?”


“She is due the week of my birthday. We know it will never replace our Gabriel but we are thrilled to have one more and everything is going perfect this time.”


“I’m so happy for you.   I’m happy for us. I hope I will get home soon.  I think we will find out tomorrow what the plan is.” Gus lay next to Justin as they caught up. Eventually, Justin dozed off and Gus absorbed his energy while Justin absorbed his.



Brinn and Brian went to a nearby coffee shop and picked up something to drink and then walked to a nearby park.  They found a bench to sit on and Brinn snuggled close. “Dad, are you alright? I was so scared. I nearly drove poor Zach crazy.  He would be here today but he was having a bad day. He’s had lots of them lately. I can’t help him and I couldn’t help Daddy. I hate feeling helpless.”


“Oh, Brinny, there is nothing you could do for us.  I’m sorry Zach isn’t feeling well. Has he had to go to the hospital lately?”


“Not to stay.  He has had to make several visits.  It makes me so scared. I knew Daddy had hurt his leg.  I woke up in the middle of the night and my leg would be on fire.  I am sure that didn’t help Zach get stronger.” Without realizing it Brinn had crawled on his lap like she did when she was young.  “I am just so glad you are home. Daddy is going to be alright isn’t he?”


“He will, Brinny, but tomorrow we will find out exactly how much he will recover.  His leg is pretty much….he can’t walk on it at all right now.”


“Will that get better?”


“Tomorrow we will be given some options. They should also tell us when he should be able to go home.  I am hoping Danny will be willing to work for us for the summer. He is very good with Justin.”


“Oh, I am sure we can work that out. Dad.  I hope he will be home soon where we can all love on him.”


“Brinny, of course he will want your love but you have to understand that he may need a little space.  Stopping by and seeing how he is and giving him a hug and a kiss but a long visit might not be the best thing for a while.  A short visit every couple of days might be perfect. Please don’t take it personal, Sweetheart. You know your daddy and I love you more than anything but right now we just can’t…”


“Oh, I know Daddy.  I have never doubted that, not for one minute of my life. But I really need to see my daddy now.” Brinn stood up but sat down again quickly as she swayed. Brian looked at her concerned, “With My John with you two, I … I have been a bit wobbly lately. I love Zach, but I can’t, I won’t burden him with everything when he isn’t well.” 


Brian stood and reached for Brinn’s hand.  “We are here now and although your daddy has a lot going on, if you confide a couple things, it may take his worries off himself but, sweetheart, nothing too much.”


“I promise, Dad.  I love you so much, Daddy.”  Brinn stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek and then they strolled back to the rehab center.  Together they walked into the room and Gus quickly got out of the bed knowing his sister would be flying this direction so Gus and Brian slipped out of the room as Brinn curled up against her daddy and cried.


After dropping kisses on her face for a few moments, Justin wiped her tears away.  “It is so good to see you, Brinny? I missed you.”


“Daddy, I was so scared!  I woke up almost every night and my leg hurt so bad.  I knew you were alive and I knew you hurt your leg.” Brinn started reaching for his thigh but he grabbed her hand and slapped it.  She looked at him with shock in her eyes. “Oh, Brinn, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry,” he pulled her even closer. I was in such pain for so long I became very sensitive to anything touching my leg.”


“I understand Daddy.  I’m sorry. I should have realized that.  Daddy, can I tell you something?”


“Of course, Brinn!  Did you set a wedding day?”


“No, in fact, Zach hasn’t even brought it up lately.  He has not been feeling very well and I should have come up with a solution by now!  Why can’t I figure this out. I don’t need a cure. I just need something that will make his life easier.”  Tears were running again and Justin cooed at her.


“Brinny, Zach loves you.  You know that, right?”


“But Daddy, I get the feeling he … he sometimes says I shouldn’t marry him.  He says he is a burden. I should find someone else… I’m sorry, Daddy. I think I have just missed you so much I am rambling.   You always seem to see my soul. Everything is fine, really.” She wiped the tears from her face. “When do you get to come home?”


“I will find out tomorrow. I hope it will be very soon.  I know I will have to come back for surgeries but….”


“We will do this together, Daddy. We are all here for you.”



Brian and Gus ended up on the same bench that Brinn had sat on with him.  Brian pulled him close and after talking about Shelby and the kids Brian asked, “And how is Seth?”


Brian saw a look he couldn’t decipher.  “Seth and I are … taking a break.” 


“Was that your idea or his?”


“I still love him and I know he loves me but the kids are getting old enough to ask  questions and worry about affairs but not old enough to be able to understand our relationship.  So with the new baby on the way and you missing. I didn’t want the kids to stress over Seth, too.”


“You are the best dad, Gus. I’m sorry we worried you.  When we planned our trip…. We really did have a wonderful time up to that point. My god, we spent a month naked in Bali.  We made love morning, noon, and night. It was beyond amazing and we met a couple of great sisters, Tammy and Dana. We told you about them.  By the way, Gus, I have a favor to ask you. I need you to put a support hook in the ceiling of our room. It has to be put into one of the beams.”


“Let me guess, it has to support the weight of at least one person?” Gus smiled at his dad.


“We have been trying to figure out how we can have sex that won’t injure Sunshine’s leg. I have decided we could use a sling that has support for his thigh.  I am thinking I might be able to come up with a way for him to top but I haven’t figured that out yet but this will be much better than nothing.”


“I’ll do it tomorrow.  Maybe I will have Gage help me.  He might like to swing at Grandpas.” Gus laughed and Brian joined him.  “I will see if I can imagine something else for your reverse problem.”


“Suppose we better go back.  Brinn can be a little overwhelming when she is emotionally charged.”


“Pops, that is the understatement of the year.”  He stood and offered a hand to Brian. After pulling him up he hugged him tightly.  “I’m so glad you are back. Oh, and you both need to gain some weight and build some muscle mass.”


“Well get that hook up and we can start exercising. Well, as soon as Sunshine is given some kind of all clear.”


“Are you trying to tell me you haven’t had sex since….well over a month?” Gus looked shocked.


“We have loved each other but we haven’t been able to have sex in the full sense of the word.  I have places that need scratching really bad. Although Dan and Marcus… no, I would never have sex with them without Justin, but they helped me relieve a little tension last night.”


“Dad, knows they are a soft place for you to land.  The four of you have always been there for each other.  And Dad knows you love him “


“He does but he is feeling a bit unloveable right now.” Brian stopped at the door to the center and pulled Gus close.  Softly he said, “I’m scared for him. Gus, he wanted to die. He wanted me to kill him or leave the knife so he could kill himself. I was going to give him the knife that night and then I planned to kill myself.”


Gus thrust away from his father and looked him in the eye, “You were going to do WHAT!”


“The pain he had endured was too much.  God, you could see it on his face and …. I can’t live without him.  I am far too weak.. Please, understand that. Could you watch Shelby or Seth lay in agony day after day?”


“But what about us? We are your kids! Did you think about us at all?” Gus saw the pain flash on Brian’s face. “I’m sorry.  I wasn’t there. I ….”


“Gus, I knew you were both taken care of.  You both have families of your own, well basically.”


“I guess I could see where you were coming from but...I am not ready to live without my parents.  I mean I have my moms and I love them but you and dad….” Gus held on to him for a moment longer before stepping back.  We better go rescue Dad.”


As they walked into Justin’s room, they found the two sound asleep, their blond heads touching and Justin’s arms tightly around his little girl. Brian and Gus backed out of the room.  “Do you have another half hour or so? It looks like they both could use the sleep, “ Brian commented. “Gus, Brinn mentioned Zach was having a hard time.” Brian said as he led Gus to a little sitting room.


“Ya, Zach has been having a lot of episodes lately. Poor guy.  He feels helpless. Brinn feels helpless. He has confided in me that there are times he thinks he should just leave her so she can live a normal life.  He doesn’t realize Brinn has never lived a normal life. Brinn has never been normal and …”


“Do you think he’s serious?”


“I really don’t know, Pops.  I would say they are both struggling.  They really love each other. That’s obvious but I wonder if Brinn might, I don’t know, need more.  I don’t know what I mean by that but I kind of wonder….”


“We’ll keep an eye on her.  Maybe it will smooth over now that we are back.  Maybe Sunshine is what she needs to think about, anything besides Zach’s health. And maybe I’ll talk to her about getting another researcher to help her.”


“We’ll figure it out,” Gus said, glancing at his watch, “I think Brinn and I should be going.  I know she wanted to get back to Zach and I want to see the kids. They are starting summer break and Shel will have had them all day alone.”  


They strolled back to Justin’s room and this time Brinn was awake stroking Justin’s cheek.  When she saw Gus and Brian she slipped out of the bed and kissed his forehead. She met Gus and Brian near the door and hugged her father tightly.  “Dad, Daddy was so tired and his leg started really hurting.. They must have worked him really hard. They gave him a painkiller that put him to sleep. Please let us know when you are coming home.  I texted Danny and he is working on getting permission to work with Daddy for the summer anyway.”


Brian had to smile, his little girl who sat on his lap a couple hours ago was now in charge and ready to rule the world.  “I will let you both know in the morning. We are not sure if they will need to do a surgery before or if he will go home for a while and then have to come back.”


“Dad, you know Daddy is going to be fine.  He may not get 100% back but he is a fighter and if he made it this far, he will make it.”


“I wasn’t sure I was ready to see you or if Sunshine was, but seeing the two of you was just what we needed.” Brian wrapped his arms around both his children.  “If Justin does have to have another surgery before we can go home, I hope you can both come up again later this week and bring the kids and Shelby and Zach.”


Gus and Brinn each kissed Brian and then walked out the door.  Brian was really tired. He got into bed next to Justin. It had been a  busy day for him. It made him realize that he had some healing to do himself, yet.



Danny had gone to the hotel room only to find Elliott wasn’t there.  He went to the other end of the all and knocked on his dads’ suite and soon was in the middle of family and friends.  John and Tony were there with Jonna. From the look of things John and Tony had quite an eventful night they looked exhausted but so happy and Jonna couldn’t seem to leave John’s side.  Hannah ran to her brother when she saw him and he picked her up, “Hannah Banana, I have missed you.”


“Oh, Danny, is it true?  Is Elliott my brother now, too?”


“He sure is because he’s my husband.”


“I like him.  He is really nice.”


“I’m glad because I love him so much.”  Danny wrapped an arm around Elliott’s waist as he held Hannah in his other arm.


“Well, I’m glad I have two big brothers now.  Maybe you can come with me to meet this new lady that Daddy says is my aunt but I don’t know her and I only have uncles.” Hannah’s arms went around Danny’s neck.  “Danny, I don’t want Daddy to know but I am so scared.”


Danny’s heart nearly broke hearing his sister say that. “You know Dad and Marcus will do everything to keep you with them and now Elliott and I will help, too.”


Dan walked over and took Hannah from Danny. “Honey, we will never let you go. You are a Reed just like Danny is.  Oh, maybe Danny changed his name when he got married.” Dan looked at his son, “Junior, did you change your last name?”


“We decided we would figure that out later. We may just keep our own names since we both finished our education under our own names.  We can decide if we have children if we want to hyphenate or what.”


Elliott wrapped his arms around Danny’s waist from behind and held him close. “We just knew we loved each other and wanted to get married and I don’t want to be rude but my husband has been sleeping with Justin Taylor and I would like to remind him who loves him.” He pressed his erection against Danny’s ass.


Dan smiled and asked, “Of course. Do you have any idea when you will be coming back home?”


“Elliott and I haven’t had a chance to talk details yet but we are thinking about coming back home for the summer, if that’s ok?”


“Home? Like live with us?”


“I hope not, Dads.  I mean I am sure we could live with you but I want to help Justin with his recovery and Elliott is hoping to work at the local hospital.  I am hoping we could maybe stay at Stone House. Brinn will talk to Gus for us I hope. It is small but it is on the vineyard. If Gus says no we will stay at one of the cottages but Stone House is so much nicer than they are.”


“I am sure we can work something out.  I think it is great you want to change all your plans  to help our friends,” Marcus said. “You two just go enjoy your hotel room and let us know when you will be back.”


“Dan, when is Hannah’s meeting?” Danny asked.


“Today’s Thursday, right? My week is all messed up.  She is coming on Sunday.”


Danny dropped to his knees in front of his sister and took her hands, “Both of your big brothers will be there Saturday evening.” Danny glanced at Elliott.  He nodded. “Love you, Hannah Banana.”


“I love you, Danny!”  Hannah ran off to say goodbye to Jonna.  


Danny stood and Dan pulled him into his arms, “Can we plan on you for dinner Saturday?”


“Ya, we’ll let you know what time we’ll be there.” Marcus came over and hugged Danny and then Elliott before the two men excused themselves.  By the time Danny and Elliott made it back to their room they had already taken off their shirts and as they fell through the door, they moved immediately to the bed.  They laughed as they tumbled onto it. They kissed and touched and soon they lay naked on the bed. Danny lay on his stomach as Elliott made entry. For a moment, Danny felt like he was getting ripped apart but as the pain subsided the pure pleasure ran through him and as he raised his ass to change the angle for Elliott he erupted and soon Elliott had joined him. 


Elliott collapsed on top of Danny as he cried out and he rolled off Danny as Danny turned to lay his head on Elliott’s chest.  “Thank you for making my family important. I know that is giving us a very short honeymoon, if that’s what you want to call it.”


“Danny, your family is my family and I will do anything I can for them. And as for the honeymoon, I will love you wherever we are and hopefully, maybe by the end of the summer, we will have a few days to….” Danny began nipping at Elliott’s nipples and began to play with his bud as Elliott began to squirm at his ministrations.  “Fuck, Danny, you are like a drug. I can’t get enough of you.”


“I hope you never can!”


By dinner, Danny had gotten a text from Brinn asking if he would work with Justin and he mentioned Stone House to her.  She said she’d check but didn’t think there would be an issue since Seth and Gus weren’t seeing each other right now and even if they were they could go to Seth’s.


As they ate dinner in their hotel robes, Danny looked at Elliott and saw a distant look on his face.  Danny reached across the small table and took his hand, “El, am I talking too much? Have I bored you?”  He brought his hand to his mouth and put El’s pointer finger in his mouth. That got Elliott’s full attention as Danny ran his tongue around his fingertip.


“I’m sorry, Junior,” Elliott smiled as he used Dan’s nickname for him. As he began pulling out his finger the texture of Danny’s teeth on his skin made him shiver.


“El, where were you?  You looked so distant and maybe a little sad.”


“Are you done eating?” Danny nodded.  “Let’s go sit on the sofa.” Elliott stood and offered his hand to Danny.  Danny stood but didn’t take his hand. Instead, he pressed his full length against Elliott, wrapping his arms around his waist pulled him close. As he gently rubbed his hips against Elliott’s their robes opened and their growing cocks pressed against each other.  But then Danny felt Elliott’s body sag a bit against him as his arms wrapped around Danny’s neck.


“What is it, doc?” Danny led him to the sofa and they sat down as Danny pulled Elliott against him.


“I was just thinking about how great your family is.  How much they love you and Hannah, and it isn’t just your dads.  Your extended friends are like family and I can see how much they love you and support you.”


“They love you, too.”  Danny said softly.


“Yes, I know that.  I could tell that right away. I just wish ... “ he stopped talking.


“Is it your family? You haven’t told me much, well, nothing about them.  You have mentioned your dad once or twice but I have never heard you talk about anyone else.”  Danny stroked El’s hair as El laid his head on Danny’s shoulder and Danny realized for the first time, Elliott needed him as much as he needed Elliott.  “If you don’t want to talk about it right now, that’s alright.” Danny kissed Elliott as he felt Elliott’s hand move into his robe and then repositioned himself and lowered his head to Danny’s lap. They would have this conversation later. Right now… Danny lost all sense of reason as Elliott’s mouth began to work.



Friday morning, Brian and Justin waited in the office of the therapist.  The surgeon and the therapist would be there in a few minutes. Brian and Justin held hands but were  mostly silent. They had talked for hours last night and together decided at this moment home was more important than another major surgery right now.   They wanted to leave this place within the week.


Both doctors entered the office with tablets in their hands.  Justin knew his entire medical history was on those little things.  “So, tell me. Don’t shit around. Am I ever going to get the use of my leg back?  Is it possible?”


The surgeon began to talk, “After all the tests we have run and all we put you through yesterday, we have come up with three options. The most drastic but simplest would be to amputate the leg.  You would be fitted for a prosthetic and within a month you will be ready to learn to walk.”


Justin instantly reacted, “Fuck that!  You are not taking my leg.”


“Ok,” the therapist continued. “Well, the last two options include a lot of work on your part, both of your parts.” She looked back and forth from Brian to Justin.  The surgeon continued, “I can do a skin graft and send you home. That would close the wound but it would not ‘fix’ anything. You would not regain motion or use of the limb but I think you could keep it.”


“What good is a useless leg? I need my leg back!”


Brian wrapped his arm around Justin, “Let’s let them finish on the third option.”


“The third option is a series of surgeries over the next couple years.  You can do the steps fairly quickly or you can spread them out. That is totally up to you.  Knowing money isn’t an issue you could fly to the best hospitals or fly the best surgeons to you.”


“Details!” Justin looked at the surgeon.  


“Whoever you engage for the surgeries would have his or her own plan but I think most would agree the wound needs enough skin to close it.  Skin is the best protection. All I can tell you is the surgeon will probably remove muscle from other parts of your body and reattach them to your leg unless you are willing to try some experimental options.  I know they are doing almost bionic options but that is not my field.”


“Make this simple for us,” Brian looked at Justin and then the surgeon, “What do you want to do before passing us on to someone with an expertise in this. Not trying to offend you,” he nodded at the doctor.


“No offence taken.  I called two of the best people I know.  I shared your file, withholding your name, of course.  Both of them said they would start with the skin graft and let the skin take hold while you regain your strength.  While you do that, you can research the different surgeons and find who you want to work with or who is available.”


Justin looked at Brian, “When can you do the graft and how soon can I go home.”


“I want you to know, the graft will be very painful and you will need medical attention to keep infection away and pain management will be a must.”


“How long would I have to stay in the hospital.  Well, as I just said pain management and…”


“If I have medical personnel at my house.”  


“Well, if you can set up a hospital room at your home, you may be able to leave in about 48 hours.”


“Schedule the surgery.  Is it possible today?”


“No, but I am sure I can get an operating room tomorrow.  We will move you to the hospital as soon as I can get it arranged. I think you have made a good choice. The amputation would be much easier on your body but I was fairly sure that would not be an option. Let me go make arrangements.”


Brian pushed Justin back to his room.  After helping him into the bed, he joined him.  “Are you sure about this?”


“I’m sure. And I am sure of something else.”


“What’s that?”


“You are going to make love to me, now.  And I don’t mean a blow job. I mean you are going to fuck the hell out of me because my need for you causes me far more pain than this leg.  I admit you are going to have to be fairly gentle but god, I need your pain and pleasure.”


“Damn, Sunshine, I don’t know if this is a good idea.  What if it injures your leg more?”


“Bri, my leg is useless.  What is it going to do? Make it more useless? Lock the door and help me undress.”  


Brian did as directed.  After locking the door, he gently removed Justin’s pants, taking time to gently kiss the tip of his cock and then took his balls in his mouth causing Justin to instantly cry out in pleasure.  Once Justin lay naked, Brian undressed and carefully observed the situation.


“I can’t see a way to do this without hurting you.”

“I want your pain.  Please, Brian,what if I,” Brian put up the side panels on the hospital bed and took Justin’s good leg and draped it over it.  He bent over and licked Justin’s bud that now was visible to him. He probed first with his tongue and then with his fingers. He couldn’t remember a time with Justin was so tight, maybe not since the first time they made love. Brian carefully moved Justin’s injured leg at an angle on the bed moving his body closer to the edge of the bed and then, in an awkward movement, from an odd position Brian moved into him.  Justin cried out from what Brian knew must be pain.  


“Move, Brian, I need you to move, carefully!” As Brian began to move, he saw the look on his face turn from pain to joy as he felt Brian take up more space in his body and as he moved in and out, Brian saw a look of pure love come over his face.  As Brian pressed in once more he bent to kiss Justin as they both climaxed but as soon as the euphoria passed, Justin began to whimper in pain.  


Brian quickly pulled on his pants and shirt and then began to help Justin redress.  As he pulled the briefs up he noticed Justin was bleeding. His wound had reopened.  


“I need to call for a nurse,” Brian said a little panicked.


“No, you will help me dress and when they move me to the hospital they will think that is what caused the bleeding.”


“But what if something is really bleeding?”


“It was worth it to feel you inside me. Now get me dressed before they come in.”